Starting a Used Clothing Business

Starting a used clothing business is quite easy provided you have the knowledge of clothing fabric. But you need to know as how to start a used clothing business.

You can start it from your home or if you want you can open a shop also. Another good option is to start your own online clothing business.

People the world over use various types of clothing, after wearing them they are likely to just throw them away or give it to someone. It is here that the used clothing business starts. It is regarded as one of the universal and lucrative business. There are a number of ways in which you can proceed with this business.

What is needed to Start Used Cloth Business

Starting a used clothing business doesn’t require a very heavy investment. It may start with just $500 also if you want to give your shop a great look otherwise a lesser amount of money will also do. You need to have a good transportation system to collect the clothing and a few people who are ready to work with you. The other things required will be clothing racks, hangers, labels and price tags. You will be needing storage boxes for small items like baby socks, scarves, ties and belts. You can easily earn a profit of $10 on each clothing you sell.

Skills Required to Start Clothing Business

Remember, to give all your clothing in laundry before you begin to put them up for the final sale. But before you begin you need to have a good understanding of the clothing fabric. You should also be aware of stitching techniques whether the torn clothes can be properly stitched and set for sale. You should also have a good knowledge of stain removal in order to remove any kind of dirty spots from the clothes. Apart from this, if you are opening a store then you should be good at customer service skills as well. You should be able to interact well with the customers either on the phone or in person and thereby satisfy him to buy your clothing.

You should also try to keep a wide variety of clothing this includes clothing of all-men, women and children in this way your profits will increase all the more. Don’t forget to put the price label on each clothing. It is important that you advertise the store very well. You should get posters, billboards put at various shopping outlets to let the people know of your shop. You can open a website and get your clothes auctioned at e-bay. Try to inform all your friends and co-workers and ask them to popularise your business. Ask them to buy the clothes on a discount. Hire a good staff that is well aware of clothing and customer requirements. Get your business registered at the first moment. Try to open your shop in an area which attracts the maximum number of customers.

• Tips to Sell Your Clothing Line
    Learning how to sell your clothing line requires proper planning of all the pertinent details in order to succeed in the business.
  • How to Open a Second-Hand Clothing Store
    Second-hand clothing store is a great way for you to earn profits the easy way. Aside from the location of your store, you must also be a great hunter of places where you can acquire second-hand items to sell.

• 1. Anurag Sharma said on 1/23/2010 2:18:20 PM
    please tell me the locations in which i can sell the merchandise of second hand in maximum price i.e villages, cities etc and how i can get the merchandise of second hand from the people. Karnal, Haryana, India
  • 2. Parag M Barot said on 5/19/2010 2:45:49 AM
    dear sir/madam, my name is parag barot i am a education consultant but now i want to starting a used or second hand clothing business in my city Anand state Gujarat country India let me know how will you help me about this. thanks for give me your time. thanks, parag
  • 3. Mahesh said on 6/25/2010 10:00:54 AM
    Hi Parag: Please contact me at Khatri_Mahesh@Yahoo.com Email address and I will help you with the business. Thanks
  • 4. Amber said on 9/13/2010 4:20:18 AM
    circleville, ohio. I worked for a well known thrift store in my area, it was my first time working in retail, but I loved it. After I learned things like pricing, sorting, and merchandising I started having a lot of ideas on ways to improve the business and increase sales, my manager either took credit for the ideas, or wouldnt even listen to me. I lost my job for no reason and now dont want any other kind of job, i think if i could open my own thrift store i could be successful. what things should i research on the business end?
  • 5. Bhavesh said on 9/28/2010 9:15:55 AM
    hi i am bhavesh. my business second hand (used) clothes sell. so please contact no. dealer or dalal second hand clothes. Bhavesh Joshi - rajkot - Gujarat.
  • 6. Wendy Abone said on 10/18/2010 2:44:08 AM
    Hi, I live in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea. I really want to get into Second clothes retailing as it is of great demand regardless 3-4 main dealers in the city. Please assist on how to set up in terms of Order, Shippment etc.
  • 7. JAGJEET said on 10/21/2010 10:34:08 PM
    hi, i am based in bangalore. please guide me some good retail or wholesale business from my house or i can try to take a shop too. it will be great help. regrds, jagjeet
  • 8. myrna said on 1/12/2011 3:14:50 PM
    I live in PEI and have wondered about opening a second hand clothing store do most stores by in bulk and how do you find the reputable ones?
  • 9. suresh said on 3/12/2011 9:24:22 AM
    Hi, I am from Imphal, I am looking forward to starting a second hand clothes business.where do you find a ' Used garments wholesaler' in India where you can buy them in bulks. Any suggestion or help on how to crack on with the business would highly be appreciated.Please contact me at shantamanis@yahoo.com
  • 10. Miriam Morea said on 3/21/2011 8:17:17 AM
    Hi,I live in Miri Sarawak Malayisa. I really want to get into second hand clothes retailing as it is great demand regardless 4-6 main deals in the city where i stay. Please assist on how to set up in terms of order, shipment ...
  • 11. S kumar said on 4/20/2011 8:05:16 AM
    We are in to wholesale business of used garments like shirts, trousers, shorts, sarees, jeans, tshirts, all other kind of cotton garments. Please do contact on innocon77@rediffmail.com for expanding your business and associating with us. Most competitive price guaranteed.
  • 12. Lima said on 6/3/2011 4:52:49 AM
    Hi i'm a housewife and want to start a used clothing business..even willing to take up a secondhand clothing franchise. I'm living in Tuli, Mokokchung dist.NAGALAND, INDIA
  • 13. Deep said on 6/18/2011 9:02:18 AM
    Hi dear, could you please let me know the process of starting used clothes business ...What are the requirement for step up and which country cost cheap to import used clothes in india.. thanks
  • 14. biswajit senaboya said on 7/12/2011 12:08:04 PM
    hi, iam biswajit,from arunachal pradesh,india.I want to start a cloth business retail shop in my own native place 'mahadevpur' which is developing from a village to a town.Give me some idea,how should i start...? Also,give me an idea about the minimum investment in it..??
  • 15. Terry Recks said on 8/11/2011 6:44:57 AM
    Hello, I am a supplier of second hand clothing, bedding, towels and electrical goods including kitchen ware. I am currently supplying to Papua New Guinea(Port Moresby and Lae)from Sydney Australia and would be able to assist anyone wants in there business of second hand supply. Send me an email(tezrex2000@yahoo.com.au)if this interests you and we can see what we can do for your business.
  • 16. June Carpina said on 9/2/2011 12:31:09 AM
    I'm here in papua New Guinea looking for supplier of second hand clothing in australia. pls contact me email.carpinbc@yahoo.com.ph
  • 17. Jacqueline Fu said on 9/7/2011 10:24:40 PM
    Hello, I am a supplier of secondhand clothing, bedsheets, curtains, towels, etc. Our supply comes from Japan, Korea, Australia, Europe and Singapore. For any assistance, you can contact me at enquiry@richlight.com.sg. Look forward to hearing from you.
  • 18. Tony Ei K.C. said on 9/10/2011 12:53:20 PM
    We are supplier of used/secondhand clothing based in Malaysia. For more detail information, write to us at tony@2ndJunction.com, we're more than happy to assist you with your queries. Thank-you & have a pleasant week.
  • 19. Seena Khan said on 11/18/2011 12:35:06 AM
    Hi everybody i am seena from bhopal Madhyapradesh India i am interested in used cloth business, but i have no experience in this field. Please give me an idea to do this.
  • 20. Albert said on 12/6/2011 11:56:43 AM
    My name is Albert living in Australia I want to start cloths business by making balers myself and export those so I need to get cloths baling machine to improve my business but where that please find one . regard
  • 21. Robert Potit said on 12/13/2011 5:37:04 AM
    hi everyone my name is Robert and i am interested in starting a second hand cloths business here in Papua new guinea and i am looking for a bail trader of clothes outside of my own country that i can do business with of good price. if anyone's interested ill be more happy to do business with you.
  • 22. Rosella Makai said on 1/12/2012 1:18:01 AM
    Hi all, My name is Rosella and I am very much interested in starting up a second hand business here in Papua New Guinea. I am looking for cheaper way to ship used cloth from australia up to start my business. If let me know if any one is interested in doing business with me.
  • 23. Maureen Ribauw said on 4/24/2012 6:35:14 AM
    Hello my name is Maureen and i am from Nauru Island. I am very interested in starting used cloth business, I am looking for a supplier from Australia, please email me at aravaiia@yahoo.com and send me more information on price list and shipping details.
  • 24. Arubison udeagha said on 4/24/2012 1:05:55 PM
    Hi there,my name is Arubison udeagha i am in the city of Aba here in Abia state of Nigeria.I would want to starting up a second hand clothes business but lack fund.I was wondering if there is any used clothes export companies that can help me to start this business.such offer will be highly appreciated.
  • 25. Dhaval mistry said on 4/25/2012 2:18:23 AM
    hi ir, i want to start used cloth business in gandhinagar & i have best location. this is my mobile no-9722516005
  • 26. Devi priya said on 4/27/2012 2:44:37 AM
    Hi i'm a housewife and want to start a used clothing business in home based. i am interested clothes sale business and more ever fancy items like jewellery items, ladies items etc.. guntur ,andhra pradesh. at present we are staying in pune these 2 places i want to start the business. please suggest me my number is 9158486714
  • 27. suleiman said on 4/29/2012 1:59:13 AM
    hey, i want to start up a second hand cloth(used), but i dont know where to get the stock and by how much. form mombasa, kenya.
  • 28. Tracey said on 5/13/2012 8:45:42 PM
    Present I'm residing in Ireland and I have been searching the internet looking for second hand and used apparel clothing to start my business. Please can you suggest where I can get the cheapest offer.
  • 29. Barbra Nake said on 5/19/2012 4:19:02 AM
    Hi I am Barbra Nake based in Kimbe Papua New Guinea and I looking for a supplier who can supply me with used clothing, say A grade Summer wear. I am also interested in wholesale Handbags, shoes and earrings, bracelets and necklaces. Please provide FOB price per piece, and minimum order. You can email me: bnake@yahoo.com
  • 30. Darlene Huerto said on 6/3/2012 9:58:48 PM
    Hello. I'm from Australia and I'm working for a big Reverse logistics company in Melbourne. We have a huge inventory of customer returns. Our stocks are from good working condition to classified "faulty" item coming from top retailers here in Australia. We do container export. Please email me if you're interested so we can discuss further. Thanks. . . my email address is darlene.huerto@ticgroup.com.au
  • 31. hellen said on 7/12/2012 5:43:09 AM
    we need a supply/exporters of second hand issues.thanks
  • 32. Tracy said on 7/12/2012 9:50:35 PM
    I am Tracy i will like to know where to get cheap secondhand cloth in nigeria
  • 33. Monica said on 7/18/2012 12:36:48 PM
    I am a Ugandan, I already started the used clothes business it was going great when I was operating it myself but when I decided to get someone to work with, the business is now going from bad to worse. It is actually collapsing I need help What should I do to revive it? My business is in Kampala the capital of Uganda.
  • 34. Salome Vunagi said on 7/23/2012 11:31:55 PM
    My name is Salome Vunagi, and i want to start my business as a used clothing business. Please i need your great assistant to help me find where to find the best and cheapest supplier. Thanks Salome.
  • 35. Arnaldo said on 7/24/2012 6:26:46 AM
    Dear all, my name is Arnaldo from Vilanculos-Mozambique, I would like to start a used clothes business, I need an exporter/importer to my country. Email arnaldo.chibale@gmail.com.
  • 36. Roshan said on 8/2/2012 9:55:27 AM
    hi i am roshan my business second hand (used) clothes sell. so please contact no. dealer or dalal second hand clothes. Roshan Patel my cell no -919328953861. and email id =roshanpatel93289@gmail.com dist mehsana - (North_Gujarat
  • 37. MR JOHNLINK said on 8/6/2012 10:01:47 AM
    DEAR SIR, I AM WRITING FROM COTONOU THE REPUBLIC OF BENIN, THE IT EMS I NEED ARE FAIRLY USED SHOES AND FAIRLY CLOTHS I WILL BE HAPPY TO DO BUSINESS WITH YOU I MAKE BUSINESS WITH SINCERE PEOPLE, I NEED THE DETAIL OF HOW YOU TRADE YOUR ITEMS APPROVING INVOICE, BEST REGARD, MR JOHNLINK. johnlinkwestafricalimited@yahoo.com
  • 38. EMMANUEL AGWU MBA said on 8/14/2012 12:40:40 PM
    My name is Mr.Emmanuel Agwu Mba, the director Ets.Notex Associates, situated in Lome Republic of Togo, we are interested in the importation of fairly used secondhand clothing and shoes. We need sincere business associates. our email.notexass@yahoo.com.
  • 39. samuel wange said on 8/20/2012 10:23:55 PM
    hi, i'm staying in Daru Island Western Province Papua New Guinea. where will i import second hand clothes to start up a second hand clothing business
  • 40. Monty Bank said on 8/29/2012 9:20:32 PM
    we act as go between some very good suppliers of second hand clothing in Australia. Interested party can also contact me on my Mobile 612448830177.
  • 41. Hello!i'm Lovelyn said on 8/30/2012 10:20:18 AM
    Hi, i'm lovelyn, i stay in Enugu Nigeria. i want to start up fairly used clothes business but i dnt know how to go abt it. plz i need ur reply urgently. tnx
  • 42. ganesh ramamurthy said on 8/30/2012 12:29:18 PM
    navi mumbai i am interested ladies clothes of western look korea japan top and dress cotton and silky kindly help where i can find
  • 43. fagbenro folakemi said on 9/7/2012 1:51:48 PM
    nigeria,lagos lagos state
  • 44. fagbenro folakemi said on 9/7/2012 2:01:53 PM
    i have interest on buying wears for sell in my area i live in lagos nigeria please help me
  • 45. ravendran said on 9/14/2012 5:05:53 PM
    hi! i live in toronto, canada, i like to start used clothes sale business any body can you give me your support to begin the business. my cell #647-669-9520
  • 46. Beatrice Kandie said on 9/19/2012 2:57:07 PM
    Hi. M Beatrice from Kenya and wish to start a second hand business. where can i get good suppliers?
  • 47. julie said on 9/20/2012 9:07:05 AM
    i would like to start up a boutique for used up second hand clothes for children in kampala but can 300,000/= ugandan shillings be enough as start up capital
  • 48. ravi said on 9/27/2012 6:13:17 PM
    hi! anybody in toronto pls call me we can do used clothes business my#647-669-9520
  • 49. shikha gupta said on 10/4/2012 5:58:11 AM
    hi kandie, I am doing my second hand clothes business. i am purchasing the fabric from Mr Gaurav of Chandigarh (india). his contact number is +91 8288886425
  • 50. Mrs Nonye Anigbogu said on 10/6/2012 10:23:52 AM
    Pls i want 2 start fairly used cloth business in my country nigeria. How do i get it.
  • 51. Eric Messimato said on 10/7/2012 10:01:55 PM
    Hi, I'm interested to import quality used clothes bales from U.S.A and sell them in Papua New Guinea which is located just north of Australia. I'm looking for a good quality used clothes distributor from U.S.A. Pls contact me on my email address: messimatoe@uog.ac.pg.
  • 52. Juvi said on 10/12/2012 8:52:13 AM
    Dear all, am interested in buying secondhand/used ladies western wear,used bedsheets and used children's clothing in bulk/wholesale.I am based in Mumbai, India. Kindly contact me at my email: ivyg@ibibo.com. Suppliers and distributors based in india preferably. Thank you.
  • 53. Sam said on 10/16/2012 6:42:56 AM
    Hi All, I am from Haryana, India and want to setup business of used quality clothes. Please guide me how to step in it. how much investment is required. I am totally new for this business and want to get into any business which can give me good profit and so that i can monthly earn Rs 60 to 70 thousands per month. Users please reply me if you have some other plans as well. my id is 22.khurana@gmail.com
  • 54. lawrence said on 10/18/2012 4:41:22 AM
    i want 2 buy second hand clothes in bulks so as 2 start a business. My contacts are +254729565564. Anybody who wants 2 partner with me is welcomed 4 business.
  • 55. govind said on 10/18/2012 5:28:03 AM
    hi. i just wanted to know in case importing used shoes into india is allowed. if yes then what are the requirements to be fulfilled. i know that importing used clothes into india is allowed only in the special economic zones.
  • 56. mrs ronke said on 10/24/2012 12:41:02 PM
    Hello, I stay in inland town onitsha, am new in the area,I have keen flare for clean fairly used cloth business, capital is no problem but I need a sincere supply from uk who could import to nigerians, thank my email again, aa_deronke@ymail.com. till I hear from u
  • 57. png fashion statements said on 11/2/2012 5:49:49 PM
    Hi. I'm a first timer in this industry and I'm looking for a second hand clothing supplier located in Australia, who is able to sell not-so-expensive bales of used clothing to me and also offer a reasonable price for shipping to Papua New Guinea :) Email me if interested: pngfashionstatement@gmail.com Have a lovely weekend.
  • 58. appi said on 11/7/2012 10:23:30 AM
    hi i want to sell old clothes in india. plz mail me at asthaagrawal0110@yahoo.co.in. if anyone is interested...
  • 59. EDWARD UFERE said on 11/8/2012 8:02:53 AM
    HELLO, MY NAME IS EDWARD UFERE I STAYS IN AFRICA LOOKING FOR BUSINESS PARTNER FROM INDIA OR CHINA THAT CAN BE SUPPLYING LADIES GOWN NEW OR SECOND HAND CLOTHES. HERE ARE MY CONTACT ADDRESS: ikukuomalead@yahoo.com :PHONE +22546764477.
  • 60. saubhagya said on 11/9/2012 7:25:07 AM
    I want to buy used jeans pant and shirt, But I am fully unknown about market where the same garments are selling
  • 61. KIT said on 11/11/2012 3:53:30 AM
    Please send me details of used clothing suppliers kit@whoop.co.za. I want to start a business in South Africa. Thank you.
  • 62. sunil said on 11/13/2012 11:48:01 PM
    Hi everybody i am Sunil, i am interested in used cloth business import from korea, Taiwan etc to India, but i have no experience in this field. Please give me an idea to do this.
  • 63. MR JOHNLINK. said on 11/21/2012 3:24:33 AM
  • 64. Thabiso said on 11/21/2012 5:48:45 AM
    I am in Botswana and would like to start up the business. help on how to start
  • 65. dabhi dharamdev said on 11/23/2012 3:49:08 AM
    hi i am dabhi dharamdev i interested in your business so plz connect me and give me more information about your business. my mobile number : 9601950001
  • 66. musa perpetua chichi said on 11/23/2012 11:26:20 AM
    pls my business location is in port harcourt, rivers state , Nigeria, am already into a second hand business, but i seriously need a dealer here in nigeria, if possible in Aba, Abia State, where i can get a clean bale @ a cheaper rate.... Am interested in both, children, adult unisex wear, ur opinion, will appreciated, my facebook chichi perpetua, or musa joseph perpetua...tanx
  • 67. Krishna Kumar said on 11/25/2012 9:27:24 PM
    Hello, I can supply Used Mixed shoes Grade A and Used clothing also. Interested parties contact me for more info, kumar@tridenttrade.com or 647 881 5454.
  • 68. rajesh kumar said on 12/1/2012 12:40:14 AM
    i am interested in dealing Japanese imported winter used cloth and used shoes in india kindly give me the details about the source immediately
  • 69. Naveen kumar said on 12/1/2012 2:34:30 AM
    Hi friends this is naveen kumar frm singapore i dont have exp in cloth business but i have interest to import cloth from india ...in singapore do u want any mens wear or ladies indian traditional dress you just mail me i will help you and all kind of designs etc....
  • 70. nancy said on 12/3/2012 10:09:09 AM
    Hi, i am looking for someone who can supply me used cloths in bangalore.
  • 71. Perpetual said on 12/7/2012 1:44:37 AM
    i am Perpetual from Nigeria, i am o' level holder. i am selling electrical spare parts at 106 okpe road Sapele, Delta state Nigeria. but now i want to start used cloth business. please i need your help in making this business easy for me.
  • 72. Neelesh Amin said on 12/15/2012 3:25:46 AM
    i like to do this business tell about more of place to purchase it
  • 73. Donald Isip said on 12/18/2012 12:03:45 PM
    I am Donald a Nigerian residing in Manchester United Kingdom. We have got a shop in Port Harcourt, Nigeria and we want to deal on used clothes. Please we need suppliers from any part of the world @moderate rate. I could be reached on +447424229726. Your assistance will be highly appreciated, Thanks.
  • 74. Gaya Prasad said on 12/19/2012 1:03:22 AM
    I would Like to open a second hand clothing business in Fiji. Please give me any hints or ideas as I have funds ready to invest in fiji. Kind Regards Gaya FIJI, Name:Gaya Prasad, email: prasadgaya57@gmail.com
  • 75. Emily Okuto said on 12/19/2012 12:51:03 PM
    Hi, i would like to import second hand clothing especially children's from Canada, Australia, USA and Britain. Please give me ideas because this is my first time and i need genuine suppliers. My business is in Nairobi, Kenya. You can contact me on emilyokuto@gmail.com. Name Emily Okuto.
  • 76. sangte said on 12/21/2012 4:39:50 AM
    i'm in mizoram i'm planning to start a business in used clothes of korean and japanese. can anybody help me where i can buy in india. pliz contact me at+9862689469
  • 77. nikhil goyal said on 12/22/2012 12:27:15 AM
    i am in haryana india, am planning to start business of foreign used clothes plz contact me 09354976797
  • 78. pablo said on 12/31/2012 11:00:20 AM
    hello my name is pablo and iam from denver colorado USA I started a bussines on a second hand high brand clothing if you are interested on import a good quality cloth or any type for cheap contact me on pabrdg1@live.com thanks
  • 79. imo micheal e said on 1/3/2013 5:35:48 AM
    I'm mr micheal imo, a nigerian from oyo state, ibadan. I want to start up used cloth business in my country mainly in ibadan oyo state. But i don't know where & how to get the best even any, please can you just help me out. And it base on unsex, help me. Thanks, God bless you. .
  • 80. yusuf a sabo said on 1/5/2013 4:45:27 PM
    Pls I need contact on how to engage in fairly used clothing & shoes from TOGO or BENIN to Nigeria. Where can I get cheap products. +2348053308870
  • 81. sweety tandon said on 1/6/2013 6:53:56 AM
    hi, i belong to Lucknow Uttar Pradesh, India. willing to go for second hand (Used clothes and footwear business). kindly suggest how to start up it with.
  • 82. dele said on 1/6/2013 8:42:10 PM
    i have a fully loaded van with clothes both used and new majority of the items are still with tags quality grade including thousands of pairs of shoes and ladies bags, beddings cuttings,bras underwear, jeans adults and children. my consignment is already in nigeria, i am from nigeria but i live in uk, if you are interested, contact me on this e-mail deleabionaus@yahoo.com thanks.
  • 83. Udoye Francis said on 1/9/2013 3:32:54 AM
    Dear sir./Madam I want to start up all-men first grade used clothes business here in Nigeria but i need a supplier from cotonou who can sells in a cheaper rate, also address on how to locate the person am in Niger state suleja my mobile no. +2347035560265. Tank as u help....
  • 84. jesus said on 1/12/2013 5:10:03 AM
    i'm from north east india. can anyone tell me where i can buy korean and japanese used clothing in indian markets. pliz very urgent-9862689469
  • 85. cindy said on 1/14/2013 3:49:52 PM
    i started a used clothing business 5 years ago. i live in illinois, in the last year 67 shoppes have opened in sangamon county. my business went from great to very slow. i have a warehouse of clothing to sell, i have posted many items on craigslist but most of the time people dont show up after they say they are interested in buying those items. i have tried garage sales, but still too many clothes. looking to sell hundreds of jeans, tops, dresses, suites, mends suites, ties, some kids clothing still available.
  • 86. Meci said on 1/15/2013 9:50:09 AM
    How can i get varieties of these used or unused wears either from U.S.A or Cotonou to nigeria @ affordable wholesale prices. Frm: Lagos nigeria
  • 87. Matthew said on 1/15/2013 10:16:08 PM
    I am located in the state of Wisconsin, U.S.A. My business specializes in purchasing whole sale product, reviewing, documenting (pictures) – sale and distribution (domestic/international). Business is always welcome. Please re-post if interested.
  • 88. lulzim said on 1/16/2013 8:47:45 AM
    Dera Sir, I am planing of opening of second hand clothes shop. I don't have own shop so I have to pay a 300€ rent monthly. I live in Prishtina Republic of Kosovo. Are 10.000€ enough for starting?
  • 89. Vesca said on 1/19/2013 7:02:17 AM
    Hi, am Vesca from Dar Es Salaam - Tanzania, would like to start second hand cloth business. I need varieties of these used or unused wears either from U.S.A or Australia, but please I need AAA Premium grade only, for women, men and (children aged 5-16). with affordable price. my email is vesca2006@yahoo.com
  • 90. jezzele said on 1/22/2013 3:29:42 AM
    hi i'm from taichung, taiwan i am looking a wholesale used clothes here in my country who can served me an items thank you.!
  • 91. JEFFLINE NYAME said on 1/22/2013 6:37:18 PM
    C J Bells Fashions . I buy shoes bags clothes and sell in ghana
  • 92. Ekta shah said on 1/24/2013 4:25:17 AM
    Hi i am fashion designer and i want to sell my designs which is on paper. It is wonderful and definitely you love it. Please guide me for where can i sell my designs? And if anyone need the design then contact me on my number +91 8511834519
  • 93. Shahed khan said on 1/24/2013 7:08:18 AM
    Hello , @JEFFLINE NYAME please provide your mail id .... I will send u all details for used cloths ,shows and bags my id shahed290@gmail.com
  • 94. Ama said on 1/24/2013 4:27:38 PM
    Hi All, I am a European based exporter of Quality AAA used clothes (Women, Men, Children,babies) from UK , USA and Europe to Nigeria,Ghana, and other parts of Africa and Asia,contact me for orders my email is amaumunegbu@gmail.com
  • 95. Sara said on 1/29/2013 6:22:50 AM
    Hi, i'm from Bali Indonesia and hope to find supplier for used clothes rejected goods of apparel and accessories. since i will start it from my own garage so i'm not financially sound. please help if you can supply goods and be paid by credit/installment. Skype: dayoez whatsapp: +6281999011139 thanks!
  • 96. Ejiro said on 1/30/2013 7:46:21 AM
    I live in Switzerland and I have been searching the internet looking for used clothes and bags to start my business. Please can you suggest where I can get the cheapest offer. email address stanleyjiro@yahoo.com
  • 97. Dorothy b said on 1/31/2013 11:34:48 PM
    Plz I really want to start my own I need to find exactly where the contacts are...plz help me
  • 98. RAJESH KUMAR said on 2/2/2013 5:22:57 AM
    hi i am rajesh kumar i wants starts a used cloth used shoes my mobile no 09990580044
  • 99. unittra rao said on 2/3/2013 9:40:51 PM
    hi am interested in starting up a second hand clothing business in Fiji. since i will start in my own garage so need supplier with cheapest offer. my email unittrarao@gmail.com
  • 100. kajal said on 2/5/2013 8:17:45 AM
    Dear All, Good day I am kajal from fashion action international this garments export oriented buying house. pls send us your inquiry & we will give to you good price & service. Thanks, kajal, 01918904432
  • 101. Obi said on 2/6/2013 5:36:33 AM
    Hi i'm obi, lives in Akure, Nigeria. I had started a used clothing business not long ago, sales had been great but i still need suppliers that can help me to increase my stock, international or local suppliers are welcomed. contact me on nolongthing2000@gmail.com will be very glad if u can help..
  • 102. Used Clothes Wholesaler said on 2/7/2013 9:27:30 AM
    Hi, We are exporter of premium quality used men and women clothes, shoes, ladies handbags, children wear, winter clothes, branded tracksuits like adidas, nike etc. We are based in uk and can export to all over the world, There is no minimum quantity, we can export from as little as 100kg to 48tons. Please email us on yaqubkamran@yahoo.co.uk. Many Thanks
  • 103. Daisy Sungi said on 2/11/2013 12:25:31 AM
    I am located in a small town of Papua New Guinea called Vanimo in the West Sepik Province sharing the boarder with Indonesia. It is a very high demand for second hand clothes where there is only one small secondhand shop in town selling low quality of clothes for higher price, most of the clothes sold in town are indonesians. I see the demand and want to sell secondhand clothes here, I am close to town and shopping centers so it would be easy for the customers to find me. thanks and waiting to here from you.
  • 104. Francis obi said on 2/13/2013 1:10:22 PM
    Hy pls, my name is francis frm Niger state, Nigeria. I love second hand clothing business. I study business education. Durin my 3yrs of study in NCE. Am into clothing business now. But I need more help from any good wholesaler of bail. Dis mine number +2348160828100. I can serve as an agent.
  • 105. bhaskar said on 2/17/2013 9:13:41 AM
    hi, I want to start men's jeans wholesaling business in bhopal, madhyapradesh, India and i am new to this field so pls suggest me from where do i get the cheap and good quality jeans( delhi or mumbai). Thanks & Regards
  • 106. Cyril Kolese Atung said on 2/19/2013 2:35:57 AM
    Dear Sir/Madam, I lived in Papua New Guinea, I have a good business opportunity in the second hand clothing in my district where there is a oil palm development in progress. I wanted to start up a second hand clothing business. But I am looking for cheap prices from within Papua New Guinea and Australia. Anyone willing to assist me please contact me on catkolese@gmail.com
  • 107. Jean said on 2/20/2013 3:20:25 PM
    Hello I'm based in Florida I'm looking to start a Used clothing business I have a bunch of clients. Which will be shipping to Haiti. I need a place where I can get some used clothing by bails. Email: 2umase@gmail.com
  • 108. yamuna saraswathi said on 2/21/2013 3:14:57 AM
    Dear sir, I am in OMR chennai i like to start small clothing business. where i can buy? and how much need for my investment ? guide me...
  • 109. Jasmine said on 2/21/2013 5:24:02 AM
    Hello, I am Jasmine from Malaysia and would like to start up a business in used/reject clothing. Would appreciate for your kind advice how to start up the business and where to get the item in bulk with cheaper price. tq:)
  • 110. Artika said on 2/25/2013 9:45:21 PM
    hi. i have recently started a retailing business. i wish to purchase a small quantity first, maybe 200-300KG. I live in Fiji. I will arrange shipping from my agent in China. advise the price per kg, hope to hear soon.
  • 111. Ahmad Shaffri Bin A. Halim said on 2/28/2013 12:06:56 PM
    How can i get resource, united kingdom used brand to shirt with good quality. What about payment. My business based on website facebook.
  • 112. Angela said on 2/28/2013 6:15:48 PM
    I sell used clothing in smaller quantities for people starting. I sell between 100kg to 300kg of clothing per client. All first grade. adelandchel@yahoo.com
  • 113. raja faisal said on 3/1/2013 3:42:51 PM
    Hello, My name is faisal. I am from manchester uk. I want to start used clothing , used shoes, used toys exporting to pakistan. I need help and guidance from some professional businessman. Thnx
  • 114. raja faisal said on 3/1/2013 3:46:59 PM
    my e mail address is faisalkiani@hotmail.co.uk and my mobile no is 00447942864247.
  • 115. niena mohd hatta said on 3/2/2013 9:29:45 AM
    I'm selling items that are either used, never meant to be bought or not used but kept for too long. They are still in a very good conditions ( no holes,etc) I am not from any companies. I just want to get rid of it without wasting it. Hope you are interested. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • 116. nicholas said on 3/3/2013 11:32:04 AM
    Dear sir/ma, i am from Nigeria i want to start second hand bags and shoes business i need company that i can buy goods from hope to hear from you soon. my regards udinmwen@gmail.com
  • 117. carolyn said on 3/3/2013 6:30:42 PM
    i need a dealer in second clothes based in USA, canada or australia urgently to start business with. i need genuine n real persons contact me on +233263231250
  • 118. joy said on 3/5/2013 7:43:05 AM
    Hi, I'm interest in used cloth, I'm started up a used cloth business and I need a supply from world wide, bag, shoes, clothes belts etc, and also let me know if you get credit facility, returned cash after sales, call me on 08157944763. or send me email @jjoy900@yahoo.com, I'm from edo state. nigeria do let me know
  • 119. Kagongo Nicholas said on 3/6/2013 6:03:05 AM
    I have started a used cloth business in kasese Uganda, i need a supplier from USA CHINA, KOREA, KENYA, AUSTRALIA and let me know whether you can supply me on credit ,then return cash after sales ,contact me ;nkagongo@yahoo.com/ kagongon@gmail.com or tel;+256752618265.
  • 120. Smart said on 3/6/2013 2:57:15 PM
    I wish to start a small scale business dealing with reliable people in Africa whilst I'm here in the Uk! Anyone interested come along
  • 121. US Luxury Designer wear said on 3/6/2013 6:52:07 PM
    Hi, I am based in the US and have been successfully operating a pre-owned designer clothing resale business. Looking for partners in India. If interested get in touch with me at - yogihillsinc@gmail.com.
  • 122. ray chumil ang said on 3/8/2013 5:24:39 PM
    hi i'm ray. i'm searching for business like buying and selling(bales) 2nd hand clothes. i'm here in the night market horison rd. baguio city philipines..
  • 123. Sephora said on 3/11/2013 10:59:36 PM
    Hi am Sephora from kenya living in USA. i sell new products ideal for boutiques. Women stylish handbags ,shoes,jewellery ,children clothes and men's clothes .send me an email for pics .products very sophisticated.
  • 124. Balogun Omowumi said on 3/12/2013 7:50:25 AM
    Pls kindly help me out in the supply of clean used clothing for children and adult. moderate price is acceptable by me. You can reach me on 234-8031543363 lagos nigeria. I will be waiting anxiously for ur reply and sincerity is also a goodwill to transact business
  • 125. zivai muza said on 3/14/2013 10:13:25 AM
    hi i am looking for the supply of used clothes in bales from uk, mozambique to zimbabwe. you can reach me on 263779639509. thanx
  • 126. Victoria said on 3/14/2013 1:25:33 PM
    I am victoria. I want to start business on used clothing. I need suppliers from contonu, dubai and Nigeria. I base in plateau state, Nigeria.
  • 127. Freddy said on 3/14/2013 1:48:02 PM
    HELLO EVERYBODY. I AM FREDDY FROM Washington, DC. I AM A USED CLOTHING AND SHOES WHOLESALER. I ONLY SELL PREMIUM QUALITY. I SELL 1000 lbs BALES (550KG). SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY. FREIGHT SHIPPING ALSO AVAILABLE. Thanks
  • 128. Ijay said on 3/16/2013 10:23:29 AM
    Am into sells of second hand cloths, but I wish for bigger suppliers cos I can barely meet with the ever growing demands of my customer, incase ur looking for someone to help u sell ur cloths, contact me on this number #2348021075822# or u can email me #ijeoma_isreal@yahoo.com or Facebook #Ijay Bridget isreal# or instagram #ijgoldie# I will really luv to do business with any interested person no matter ur location cos am in Nigeria .
  • 129. yron said on 3/20/2013 4:18:48 AM
    I want to buy used clothes good sorted in bales from USA,Canada,UK mostly summer wear clothes. I am hesitate to buy by shipment coz I don't have knowledge the procedures. how to claim it in my country(Philippines)port if it is loaded by container. I usually bought in a repacking factory(phil. base) where they have limited offer. I waiting for a month to be re supply again. Is there anyone knows where I can buy bales by COD? much better consignment? I don't want to risk my capital to buy international shipment for I dont have knowledge of documents and forwarding issues. any response will highly appreciated. My order capacity 100-200 balestwice a month, you can email me ukaybest@gmail.com.Thnak you.
  • 130. obinna said on 3/20/2013 10:01:29 AM
    i'm a Nigerian, based also in Nigeria, my contacts are +2347034410151, obinnagentle@gmail.com. I really want to get into this business of second hand clothing, but my problem now is how to get a sincere and reliable supplier of good quality and at lower rate. Please even as i'm making my contact, also contact me if you are interesting. It is urgent, and i value time because it is money. Presently i'm into foodstuff business, and i want to invest in other businesses. God will certainly bless you in your businesses
  • 131. Adim said on 3/20/2013 10:23:05 AM
    Hi I'm looking to start a business of used Clothes for both Man and woman, so if there is any supplier within delhi do let me know
  • 132. ShakiraH said on 3/21/2013 5:46:55 AM
    I'm shakirah from ogun state Nigeria. I have been doing this fairly used business before but had to stop cuz of my kids. I want to start it now So I need reliable supplies with reasonable prizes. Ayindeshakirat@yahoo.com. My number 08057750560. Tanx
  • 133. Moses L said on 3/21/2013 5:14:24 PM
    I am Moses in London UK from MBW ImpoExpo Agency we deal in used unisex clothes, shoes especially AAA grade. Want to get suppliers from the USA or the UK, just be in touch with us. Thanks moseshada@gmail.com
  • 134. hiren said on 3/24/2013 4:41:13 AM
    Hi I'm looking to start a business of shoes lowest price all brand non-brand if there any supplier from out of country mail me .
  • 135. Minaxi Prajapati said on 3/26/2013 3:34:08 AM
    Hi, I am Minaxi from Surat Gujarat, I want to start the second hand cloths business because to earn money & help the needy people. Please guide me how to do & start it.
  • 136. ankit jain said on 3/28/2013 2:44:47 AM
    Hi, I am Ankit from dehradun U.K., I want to start the second hand cloths business because to earn money. Please guide me how to do & start it. ankitjain.ril@gmmail.com
  • 137. chichi Banda said on 3/28/2013 8:58:10 AM
    hi am chichi from zambia i really want to start a used clothes business i want to find out the cheapest way to ship to zambia. please help
  • 138. Chikwendu said on 3/29/2013 5:07:05 PM
    We are importer of used clothing in Nigeria all cloth from London . Grade A plus Creme quality only. Goods comes in 55kg only. Just email info@michicompany.com and someone will contact you. No more worries about custom holding your goods is all done . Cash and carry only no credit customer please.
  • 139. sseddu deo said on 3/29/2013 11:06:45 PM
    my name is deo based in kampala uganda and am doing second hand cloth trading in the city center but would like to know if you can help me open a website
  • 140. Amon lee said on 3/30/2013 12:44:22 PM
    Grade A used shoes in bulk, most of them are sports and dress shoes, top brands. Good quality, fresh and Mordred style used clothes also available, for more details, u may contact us at amon88hk@hotmail.com
  • 141. Elfie Grace said on 4/3/2013 12:12:34 AM
    Hi! My name is Elfie and I am from Papua New Guinea. I would like more information on how to order good quality clothes, shoes, bags, kitchen utensils, jewelry and other household items at cheaper price from Australia. Thinking of gathering more information first before starting off. Thanks for your time.
  • 142. adnan said on 4/7/2013 1:58:27 PM
    muhammad muzammil i'm an importer and exporter of used clothing from USA and i have a branch in pakistan karachi from hoosein sons but currently i'm in USA company name is new horizon trading and if you looking to get a loads for pakistan please feel free to contact me at 714-706-2830 my email address is adnanparyani@ymail.com
  • 143. adnan said on 4/7/2013 2:15:39 PM
    cindy currently i'm in a business of used clothing and i'm a importer and exporter of used clothing and i'm in this business since 1980 and we are to opening a used clothing warehouse in IL so can you please email me the the list that you have and as far as location also please
  • 144. Jennings said on 4/8/2013 3:56:06 AM
    Hi, my name is Jennings from the solomon island i've been into the second business for 20yrs i need are supply from australia (melbourne) is good
  • 145. Jada said on 4/8/2013 3:17:55 PM
    Hi, Does any one know wholesale/warehouse of used clothes/2nd hand clothing - in Dublin Ireland? Thanks in advance!
  • 146. carol said on 4/10/2013 3:33:59 PM
    Hi all I am a supplier of second hand clothes, shoes ,bed sheets curtains. etc base in Ausria Europe. please contact me via cmutua27@gmail.com for supplies at a very affordable price. in bales or per container.
  • 147. Dum said on 4/11/2013 4:45:59 PM
    am in Kansas state olathe city. i want to start use clothing business in my home, i want location between Kansas or U.S.A were i can get the clothes please help. dumlesiwayih@ymail.com
  • 148. salim said on 4/13/2013 12:59:49 PM
    hi expert business friends i would like to start a used cloths business in bangaloremy village . please give me some dealer number . my number is 9686140785 thanks. i want to buy more
  • 149. Lungile said on 4/15/2013 5:51:52 AM
    hi i need to start the business of second hand clothes in South Africa, please advise where can i stock the clothes? lbuthele@cisco.com
  • 150. Flo said on 4/15/2013 8:18:19 AM
    I need a reliable supplier of quality used clothing (for men, women and children), bags, accessories, shoes and etc. please. I live in Sydney, Australia. I know a lot of people are doing well in quality used clothing business but are not telling which supplier they are dealing with. Please provide supplier. Thank you.
  • 151. Liebermann said on 4/15/2013 7:49:27 PM
    I am looking for for Quebec and Ontario Suppliers Second Hand clothing and Transporters who are shipping to Ghana. Thaks for helping me. Lieb
  • 152. ihuoma said on 4/18/2013 7:37:48 AM
    My name is ugo the director ugoafia ventures ltd situated in malabo guinea equatorial, we are interested in the importation of fairly used secondhand clothing and shoes. We need sincere business associates. our email ugoafia@yahoo.com
  • 153. Olayinka james said on 4/18/2013 10:24:58 AM
    I live in nigeria, i'm into arts & adverts, tee shirt cresting. if u are interested, hala me.+2348106689942
  • 154. Olayinka james said on 4/18/2013 10:31:26 AM
    I want 2 go into business of second hand shoes importation i live in Nigeria. plz i need it at the cheapest rate. If u are a seller email me with ur prize and oda procedure...raparchitect58@gmail.com
  • 155. Mr evans said on 4/20/2013 12:54:24 PM
    I am into selling of fairly use wears in my state, owerri imo state nigeria, any good person who is ready to supply and pay should contact me ,uzomaephraim@yahoo.com,+2348061554249
  • 156. LDF said on 4/21/2013 9:26:20 AM
    We are established textile UK agency. We can offer you a wide range of goods from the number of approved UK suppliers. It is safer to buy second-hand via an agent local to the suppliers and we work with many clients around the world. skype: lf.design.clothing info@lfdesign-clothing.co.uk
  • 157. Elaine said on 4/22/2013 10:29:40 PM
    I am from the Solomon Islands. I would like to start a second hand clothing shop, but would like to know where I can get top quality ladies, men ,children and linen bales in Australia. Thank you.
  • 158. SAM NOOR said on 4/23/2013 1:24:22 AM
    we are quantco trading , we sell good quality used clothes , sorted or unsorted ,untouched credential straight from the charity bags , we have warehouses in Clinton Maryland and California , and Dubai , we are seeking good reliable customers no gimmicks please contact us email samnoor7@gmail.com for your needs. thanks
  • 159. Delfina Reagan said on 4/23/2013 2:05:19 AM
    Hi there, I'm from Nauru Island. I am interested in started my own small business, selling second hand clothes in bales. I would like to know where can i do my order & also where can i find the quality secondhand bales for clothing in Aussie.. Thank you
  • 160. Thandi said on 4/23/2013 9:05:14 AM
    I'm based in South Africa I need help, I want to sell new used second clothes shoes (first grade)so I'm looking for reliable suppliers, if the is some one know where can I can get kindly drop your email at thandimarcathy53@gmail.com your help will be highly appreciated. Thanks regards
  • 161. SIL said on 4/26/2013 10:16:51 AM
    HI everyone, We are branded and non branded garment manufacture in Bangladesh. After each production of orders we have lots of leftover of stock of various types, size and designs. Other then our own stock we also hold other factory stock. We are interested to sell them regularly directly. Contact us sabir_asif@live.com
  • 162. stead said on 4/29/2013 5:16:01 AM
    hi I need to start up a used cloth shop pliz help where to start im in zimbabwe
  • 163. mauro said on 4/29/2013 3:55:30 PM
    Hi mates my name is Mauro. I live in uk I know many companies that you can buy used cloth good prices. please contact me by my email.m.fumo@hotmail.co.uk
  • 164. DINA said on 5/6/2013 8:47:03 AM
    Hi, please support me to start my own business in second hand clothing. i live in jordan and i dont know how to export them and from where. please support
  • 165. .hai im renald said on 5/7/2013 9:59:35 AM
    hai i'm renald .can any body supply me a second hand shoes. clothes ang bags. just cntct me sombrio_ey@yahoo.com by the my location s philippines...
  • 166. patience said on 5/15/2013 11:36:31 AM
    nigeria, i want start second hand used clothing business, i need someone i can get the goods from, sell and return cash, pls contact me on, 08175610066
  • 167. Tina said on 5/15/2013 4:01:47 PM
    Hello everyone, this is Tina from USA. I am trying to open up a shop selling new and use clothes but I don't know where I can my merchandise from. I want to buy use clothes without buying in bulk without spending to too much money.
  • 168. Jill said on 5/17/2013 9:05:56 AM
    I live at cotonou, BENIN. I need serious suppliers address. contact goril73@yahoo.fr thks.
  • 169. Donald Kgaodi said on 5/20/2013 8:17:53 AM
    I want to start a used clothes business and want to know where I can get them cheaper but of good quality. I stay in Botswana, Southern Africa
  • 170. Rose King said on 5/20/2013 3:54:18 PM
    Hi! We are an used clothing exporter company from USA. We currently export A Grade clothing, shoes and ladies purses to East African countries. We also have used clothing for India and Pakistan grade. Feel free to contact us on rosekingofheart@yahoo.com for your requirement.
  • 171. David Toynton said on 5/22/2013 8:41:16 PM
    Hi, I’m interested in Purchasing a MIXED second hand bale. I would like summer shoes, boots, denim pants, jeans, shorts, coats, shirts, tshirts, skirts, dresses, hat, caps, etc.. for both adults and children/ male and female. Can you give me a good supplier of secondhand clothes so I purchase and sell. I looking at starting my own shop but would like to start small at first. Please send me a quotation and advise if it is alright to pay telegraphically at the bank. How long will it take shipment to arrive in PORT MORESBY Papua New Guinea. I live in Port Moresby PNG. Cheers David
  • 172. Merialie said on 5/23/2013 5:59:12 AM
    I would like to import second hand clothes and shoes in Cameroon from German, Belgium and italy. Please email so we can start a long lasting relationship
  • 173. Tooria Reen said on 5/28/2013 11:43:58 PM
    I am from Kiribati and I want to do a business on used clothes so can you assist me to find suitable suppliers from Australia who can allow me to start my order on 5 bales (100 kg) of summer mix used clothes. Please contact me on this phone number 68697373 or 68650014 and email me to mstooria@gmail.com
  • 174. sohail shaikh said on 5/30/2013 2:48:09 AM
    I will start my business in kolhapur so can you suggest me where i find good and best price of cloth. give me add and contact
  • 175. AnnT said on 6/1/2013 2:27:21 AM
    Hello, @Niena Mohd Hatta(2 Mar 2013), Annt from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, and am interested in stock clearance & secondhand items such as clothes, DVD(movie, games, software, etc), bags, watches, kid gaget, etc.. My priority is buy at low cost.. Appreciate you email details of of your disposal items to anntan2010@gmail.com Thank you & regards.
  • 176. Benny tinarwo said on 6/3/2013 6:55:10 AM
    Dear, looking for reliable suppliers of label second hand clothing. want to set up a distribution company in South Africa. get in touch on +27735292710. my email is bentinar@gmail.com my name is benny
  • 177. salome said on 6/3/2013 9:49:52 PM
    Papua New Guinea, Morobe Province Lae. I'm very much interested in selling used clothing here in Lae, PNG but I dont know where to purchase a 20 foot container full of used clothing and items. Please advise me of shops in Australia where I can purchase by Telegraphic Money Transfer or online to bring in used clothing. regards, Salome
  • 178. Yahiya Khan said on 6/4/2013 12:29:26 PM
    Dear Sir/Madam, We are exporter of used clothing from Pakistan and goods are from USA, if someone wants to get start with us then write me an email at yk_nnd@yahoo.com cell # +919665687813. We are already supplying goods to D R Congo, Mozambique & Ghana, thanks.
  • 179. Patricia said on 6/4/2013 9:15:47 PM
    Please I need a supplier from Aussie for used clothing to Papua New Guinea - port moresby. My email is patpokam@gmail.com
  • 180. The Variety Shop said on 6/5/2013 7:21:04 AM
    Hello, Roger Here, I have a shop located in Zanesville, Ohio and I am looking for a local supplier for gently used clothing of all sorts. If anyone knows of a supplier close to my location please let me know. Thank You.
  • 181. Jay said on 6/7/2013 3:43:09 PM
    I am looking for buyers of used clothing. I currently have about 8000lbs of donated clothing untouched in their original donation bags.
  • 182. sam beginner adviser said on 6/8/2013 3:37:37 AM
    we are quantico, used clothes based in California, we have forty foot container of used high quality clothes grade AA arriving Jebel ALI U A E on Saturday 8th June 2013 , any one interesting let me know , the price will be reasonable ,email me or call us 7033090773 or email me i will provide you any info you need.

samnoor7@gmail.com || Expert

• 183. sam beginner adviser said on 6/8/2013 4:39:27 AM
    hello @Dina from Jordan i will help you to start your used clothes business contact me my email samnoor7@gmail.com

samnoor7@gmail.com || Expert

• 184. m.mpamba said on 6/8/2013 4:40:38 PM
    i am a zimbabwean want to start a second hand clothes business. where can i get good second hand clothes
  • 185. Ashanti said on 6/9/2013 12:01:59 AM
    Hello I am Ashanti from Nauru, I am looking for a supplier for Quality A grade sorted summer used clothing of all sorts from Sydney Australia. If anyone knows of a supplier.
  • 186. Bheki Cele said on 6/10/2013 4:11:29 PM
    pls my business location is in Johannesburg Gauteng , South Africa, am already into a second hand business, but i seriously need a dealer here, , where i can get a clean bale @ a cheaper rate.... Am interested in both, children, adult unisex wear, ur opinion, will be appreciated, my facebook Bheki cele, or skype name bhekicele...tanx
  • 187. varsha said on 6/12/2013 4:06:18 PM
    Hi i am in melbourne australia i can supply secondhand clothes
  • 188. Aminson said on 6/13/2013 3:03:14 AM
    Am interested in selling used clothing from Australia in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea. Would prefer a supplier from Queensland, AUS. If you are in this business, kindly contact me on email: rusgareth@gmail.com
  • 189. favour said on 6/13/2013 7:44:35 AM
    I deal on cola nut. I need a buyer from abroad. Am from delta state, Asaba.
  • 190. Obasi Belinda said on 6/14/2013 10:04:53 AM
    i'm in asaba, delta state, Nigeria. I want grade A uk second hand clothes and shoes(children, women) and toys, i need them at good wholesale price because i want to sell them. Please i need a sincere supplier
  • 191. Adrienne Withrow said on 6/16/2013 9:31:56 AM
    Hi Belinda, What used designer brands are you looking for. My clothes are grade A I have so many top brand clothes. I hand pick my items. I can hand pick what you are looking for. I'm in the US. Please feel free to contact me.
  • 192. Adrienne Withrow said on 6/16/2013 10:16:36 AM
    Hi if you are looking for grade A secondhand designer hand picked clothing. Please feel free to contact me and let me know how much you are looking to pay. How much will you need per month to be shipped. Please contact me at awithrow@bellsouth.net. I will be more than happy to send you pictures. I have secondhand shoes for sell.
  • 193. Angel said on 6/16/2013 12:36:49 PM
    Good day everyone. My name is Angel I would really like to open a shop for used or second hand clothes in Pretoia but clothes that are in a good condition, clothes that will sell and make a profit out of it. If someone knows suppliers that sell second nice clothes, brand clothes, coats for ladies please help me by giving that info at consogama@gmail.com your help will be highly appreciated. God Bless.
  • 194. Astra said on 6/20/2013 11:54:33 AM
    Hi, I am thinking of selling used/secondhand clothes that are in good condition. I live in Guyana, South America. I am looking for good prices. Please contact me.
  • 195. Emmanuel Kofi Ofori said on 6/21/2013 8:33:56 PM
    I am from Ghana, Accra i completed my tertiary education pursing higher national diploma in Purchasing and Supply this very year 2013, and am interested in going into business to sell second hand cloth in my country. Please can i get a grade A clothing with low prices also, i would like to know about the prices per a bale of both men and women clothing, the payment method and the shipment terms. Thank you.
  • 196. gaurav rai said on 6/24/2013 9:01:31 AM
    sir i am rai gaurav from vapi. and i want to start business of clothes. i will know i will sale more clothes in the city my contact no-9724715920 any body want to do business with me than inform me.
  • 197. jade. talaumea said on 6/25/2013 12:34:12 AM
    Dear sir i am jade talaumea from the solomon islands i want to start my business with cheapest second hand cloths i know i can make good profit here in my country please contact mi on this number 6777457997 or this email address daltron.gizo@gmail.com please i would like to know the prizes of your bales please contact mi as soon as possible.
  • 198. lucia said on 6/29/2013 1:28:56 PM
    Hi I live in lagos nigeria, I've a shop. I want to start a grade A second hand business in clothes, for both adults. And children alike. I need someone I can do business with sell on behalf and return cash pls contact me . Iobioram@gmail.com Godbless.
  • 199. varsha said on 6/30/2013 10:46:54 PM
    can supply used clothes am in Melbourne Australia contact me varshadoolar@yahoo.com
  • 200. Tunbi oyero shokunbi said on 7/1/2013 8:03:26 AM
    Hi, I am mrs shokunbi, a house wife and I live in lagos state nigeria, I am totally new in this but I will like to start a used cloth grade A business. please how do I go about it, how much investment is needed. the items I need are fairly used ladies clothes and shoes with low price. I also want to know the prices per bale, the payment and shipment method. I will be happy doing business with you. thank you.