How to Start Glass Recycling Business

Recycling is the in thing nowadays. Because of the problem of our dear mother earth is facing right now, recycling has become the next to normal thing to do and glass recycling is one of them. This article will show you how to start glass recycling business.

For every business there is always the planning stage. Know the business fully well. Invest in trainings, buy books, and talk to people who know this industry better than you.

Know your options and most especially do you have enough funds for this kind of business. If you think that you do then I don’t think that you can not succeed in this kind of business venture.

There is a saying that there is money from wastes. This is so true. Empty glass or jars are categorized as trash and recycling glass is one profitable business venture you may to try to invest in. You can start by recycling glass bottles or jars. Glass bottles are classified as non biodegradable so it will stay in its present condition for millions of years in the landfills. Instead of throwing them where it will just take so much space in our mother earth why not start a business that collects, clean and resell the glass bottles or jars. You can offer the cleansed recycle bottles to those who are making home made jams or you can also search the web for possible customers who are interested in purchasing recycled glass.

You may also consider doing glass aggregates. This is made from recycled glass. You need to invest in machines that produce glass aggregates. There are machines that can fit in to your empty space at home such as your garage or you may also want to invest in a bigger machine but you will enough space for this. Glass aggregates are being used in the making of concrete pavers, terrazzo floorings, tiles for countertops and the likes. This is a lucrative business as this is the latest in the construction industry nowadays. It also used in landscaping, for aquariums and fire pits. Indeed there is a big demand for recycled glass

You may also want to branch out in making stained glasses out of recycled glass. Stained glass windows look very attractive. There are also several crafts that you can make out of stained glass like picture frames. Materials that you will need in making any crafts out of the recycled glass are glass cutter, emery paper, glass grinder, pliers, and paints.

There are several other businesses you can come up with once you are well versed in the glass recycling business. For the meantime focused on just one and try to master it before jumping into another one.

• How to Calculate the Cost of an Existing Recycling Business
    Are you planning to buy a recycling business? Then, you should first know its exact value in the market. This can help you in getting a perfect deal. Remember, your knowledge is always the key to decide whether you will pursue to buy a recycle business or not.
  • How to make Money in Rubber Recycling Business
    With the information on how to start a rubber recycling business, it would now be easy for you to actualize this venture. Hopefully, the facts mentioned in this article will help you a lot.

• 1. govin said on 5/2/2010 9:08:20 AM
    I am interested in starting up a recycled bottles biz in singapore. Like to start with bottles and then paper and other stuff. Any good advice?
  • 2. stephan spies said on 5/24/2010 2:37:30 PM
    Need details of prices for glass and buyers of collected glass in the Paarl and Wellington areas, Western Cape South Africa
  • 3. enock said on 5/29/2010 11:34:20 AM
    interested in starting glass recycling business, own reliable transport. no knowledge about prices and no contacts staying in limpopo (Thabazimbi). would like to hear more about starting this business.
  • 4. Jacob motshegwa said on 6/10/2010 3:54:10 PM
    Please guyz help me with info for starting glass recycling business. i live in mogwase(north-west province south africa)i would like to know more about prices and people that i'm gonna do business in terms of selling.
  • 5. Lubabalo Solani said on 6/17/2010 3:39:33 AM
    I am in the Eastern Cape, Joe Gqabi District municipality. Gariep local municipality Burgersdorp. I am interested in starting glass recycling business. I need help with information to start. please help how to start this kind of business in my area.
  • 6. dolly mzamo said on 6/17/2010 8:15:25 AM
    i am dolly mzamo and would like to start glass recycling business. i am in the eastern cape, king william's town, south africa,
  • 7. thobelani said on 6/28/2010 8:44:34 AM
    I am situated at Ulundi kzn and would like to start a glass recycling business, I have a cc and would be delighted to be one of glass recyclers in kzn
  • 8. namgy wangdi said on 6/30/2010 7:58:20 AM
    hi i am from nepal and would like to start recycle business of paper and glass, so how can i do glass recycle business? in how much capital, can i start glass recycle business? please reply me.
  • 9. thembani klaasen said on 7/12/2010 10:35:18 AM
    hi i am from graaff reinet and we are a group of 6 people who would like to start a recycling business in our area, please would you send us a very detailed info on the process of this business. Please try to find us a company/ies that we can work with in our area. Hopefully. please note that graaff reinet is in the eastern cape, South Africa.
  • 10. Tiffany Watson said on 7/21/2010 11:46:20 AM
    My company is located in Gainesville, Florida and we already have purchased much of the need recycling equipment for the glass. I was hoping to find out more about marketing the product. Thanks
  • 11. Eric said on 7/31/2010 9:16:56 AM
    Hi! I would like to start a waste glass collection in my town. Unfortunately i dont know of any glass recyclers in my country. I will be delighted to know of any glass recyclers.
  • 12. Mdu Ndlovu said on 8/3/2010 5:25:39 PM
    Hi, Please could you assist on the requirements needed to start a glass recycling business as my area has a lot of this non-recycled glass that is polluting our environment. Empangeni.
  • 13. Shanley Izally said on 8/5/2010 8:00:46 AM
    Please give me more advise on how to start a recycling business. I am located in East London. Very keen and interested.
  • 14. Dumisani Dayimani said on 8/11/2010 12:29:11 PM
    hi guyz please i would like to start a recycled company in my home town Ugie and surrounding towns and that will create more job for people i need help where & how to start from cape town.
  • 15. mirabel said on 8/11/2010 12:52:53 PM
    Hi, i would like to start a glass recycling company in my area and the surrounding areas. i need advice what i'll need in terms start up capital and other resources that i'll need.
  • 16. Tshepang said on 8/16/2010 9:07:51 AM
    I have made more than 24 tons of crashed glass and I don't know where to sell them for recycling I'm at Matatiele, the nearest big towns from me are Durban and Pietermaritzburg.
  • 17. MLUNGISI said on 8/23/2010 5:50:36 PM
    CIJIKHONO NPO, UMZUMBE MUNICIPALITY, Port Shepstone, SOUTH AFRICA Please help our organization to start glass collection and recycling business. We are raising funds for the small business development in our rural area.
  • 18. Bongumusa Mncwabe said on 8/24/2010 4:25:42 AM
    Pls give me advices on how to star the recycling business I am located at Pietermaritzburg KZN, and clarify more on finances, working capital and etc
  • 19. Lilly said on 9/3/2010 10:04:31 AM
    KZN-Mtubatuba. I'm doing honours in University of Zululand and I would like to start a recycling business. please clarify more on what is needed to qualify and any motivation you can provide me with. thankx
  • 20. rona said on 9/7/2010 9:52:25 AM
    i want to start glass recycling .i need to find out the prices for glass bottles and do you get a better price if the bottles are crushed smaller sizes. who do i sell it to. i am situated in primrose. need email addresses of people to speak to.
  • 21. Avuye Qambaa said on 9/13/2010 5:53:22 AM
    I would like to start a glass recycling company in port elizabeth but i need to find out what equipment is needed and also a sample of a glass manufactures business layout. Avuye Qamba 0715026696 209096047 Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University
  • 22. Samukelisiwe Mzolo said on 9/13/2010 10:03:35 AM
    I am a very determined young woman who would like to start a glass recycling business. Please send me all the required information and prices of how to go about. I live Pietermaritzburg and I am not only interested in making a profit but to also help unemployed people from around my community. Your help will be highly appreciated and please reply A.S.A.P
  • 23. john latola said on 9/15/2010 5:44:26 AM
    We are 3 people want to go in to glass recycling business. We need info on how to go about to get in the glass recycling business. Also where we can get funding from and what the cost of such a business. Please provide us with contact details of people who can assist. Thank you
  • 24. Meri Nikoloska said on 9/20/2010 3:03:02 PM
    I want to establish glass recycling plant. I can provide place but I need help to provide equipment. I am looking for fund or cooperation with company that has experience in this filed. I live in Skopje, capital of Republic of Macedonia, South-East Europe. In this region there is no glass recycling plant and it is going to be great opportunity to start with this now. Benefits will be great as for environment as for new products at the market. I hope you can help me to achieve this goal. Best regards, Meri Nikoloska
  • 25. florence botha said on 9/21/2010 6:40:33 AM
    ey...am flou from the eastern cape,king wiiliams town. i have started the glass recycling business.. and am waiting for the guy collecting to come and collect, but it seems like his taking forever to do so. i have been waiting for him since the end of May this year and am kind of getting impatient now.. so i would like to get someone else to do the job, but who in king?! HELP! THANX...
  • 26. subha said on 9/23/2010 12:38:42 PM
    I am running a bulb manufacturing unit in Hyderabad, India. We are getting some glass wastage daily. I have an idea to start a glass recycling plant also. Is it advisable? How much it will be cost? Pl. advise me.
  • 27. charles said on 9/26/2010 10:09:30 AM
    I am situated in the eastern ca, Cala and would like to start a glass recycling business. Pls help.
  • 28. Mokete Khobotle said on 10/2/2010 10:38:48 AM
    I would like to open a glass business please provided with all the information
  • 29. chi simon said on 10/5/2010 2:55:40 PM
    Hi, i am chi simon from cameroon i would like to start a glass recycling company in my area and the surrounding areas. i need advice what i'll need in terms start up capital and other resources that i'll need. also wish to know all the other raw materials needed for manufacturing constructive plain glasses. waiting for your reply, Thanks
  • 30. rorisang maubane said on 10/7/2010 7:56:13 AM
    hi,i am rorisang maubane from south africa,pretoria.i would like to start glass recycling company.i need to how can start and how can get funding for equipment.additional info will be appreciated.thanks
  • 31. Nandipha malupali said on 10/12/2010 9:36:39 AM
    Hi, my name is Nandipha malupali from Flagstaff in the Eastern Cape and wish to start a glass bottle recycling business. Basically i need information on how can i supply other recycling initiatives with bottles
  • 32. Johannes Mthembu said on 10/14/2010 8:13:32 AM
    I want to start a recycling company. I want to recycle bottle i've places that i can get lot of bottle but i don't know where to start and where to go. I am looking for fund or cooperation with company that has experience in this filed. I live in in Durban, hillcrest. thanks
  • 33. Tshediso Mokoena said on 11/1/2010 8:15:52 AM
    Hi, I`m Tshediso Mokoena based in the Eastern Free State,I had started collecting glass for the past three years and I have collected huge number of glasses with different colours.I would like to know the glass prices per kilogram and how to find a buyer and a glass breaking machine.
  • 34. Lesuthu Madia said on 11/1/2010 8:48:29 AM
    I want to start a recycling company. I want to recycle bottle i've places that i can get lot of bottle but i don't know where to start and where to go. I am looking for fund or cooperation with company that has experience in this filed. I live in in Eastern Free State. thanks
  • 35. ABRAHAM WILLIAMS said on 11/8/2010 5:11:55 AM
    I am located in Ficksburg, would like to start a recycling(glass & paper) business. I had started collecting glass. I would like to know the prices per kilo, and where to find a buyer. Please forward me all the neccesary information.
  • 36. lola said on 11/9/2010 6:13:54 AM
    hi, i am also interested in starting a business in glass recycling. i am from the north west province, mafikeng. i would like to find how to start such a business, who i can talk to for financial assistance and advice.thank you
  • 37. francina kekana said on 11/17/2010 4:17:53 AM
    hey. i am from lesotho, maseru and i am interested in starting a glass recycling company. so how do i start, please help. thank you
  • 38. Makhosazane Mbanjwa said on 11/26/2010 7:48:36 AM
    Please help with info. on the requirements of opening a recycling company, Also, where can i buy bottle recycling equipments? M.L mbanjwa from Lenasia,JHB
  • 39. pumlani said on 11/29/2010 6:02:19 AM
    hello i'm in eastern cape mtata would like to start a recycling business do i need to have a transport please reply by sms or e-mail (0833145333) my e-mail address phumphum@mailbox.co.za
  • 40. Avo said on 12/3/2010 2:14:45 PM
    I am interested in this field, but as of now i didn't heard this kind of business as am living in northeast india. So kindly guide me in this particular area..
  • 41. iftikhar sadiq bhatti said on 12/4/2010 5:11:16 AM
    dear sir am interested in Ideas for Small Business could you assist on the requirements needed to start a glass recycling business as my area has a lot of this non-recycled glass would like to know the prices per kilo, and where to find a buyer. Please forward me all the necessary information i hope you reply me in details. thanks in advance, iftikhar sadiq bhatti
  • 42. Richard McIntosh said on 12/9/2010 3:02:16 AM
    I would like to know how to start a glass recycling business. Snohomish, WA 98290 USA.
  • 43. Khotso said on 12/10/2010 8:29:34 AM
    I'm in Lesotho Leribe i have collected glass all over, but now i do not know where to sell it for recycling
  • 44. Fezile Mkhize said on 12/10/2010 2:50:44 PM
    To all the people in kzn and eastern cape south africa you can sell your glass to Nampak glass it is located at Roodekop Johannesburg for detailed information e mail me on: mkhizeff@ovi.com, then i will be able to help you where i can.keep collecting its for a good cause.
  • 45. Katrana Luellen said on 12/13/2010 6:18:45 PM
    My partner and I want to start glass recycling business. We need information that outlines each step of the business in detail including the start up cost and Business Loans.
  • 46. Mpho Seshabela said on 12/14/2010 3:54:22 AM
    I am from Potchefstroom and interested in starting a paper pulping/ mill. Where can I get an equipment and the know-how of the business? I'll appreciate names of few companies dealing with such for more research.
  • 47. Abraham Williams said on 12/15/2010 9:53:54 AM
    I am from Ficksburg and interested in starting a glass recycling business.I have already approach different places who are willing to supply me with bottles. Could you please supply me with names and places in Freestate. I am ready to start.
  • 48. K Vikranth Reddy said on 12/18/2010 2:07:11 AM
    I am into Automobile servicing, seeing lot of broken auto glass thrown here n there. I would like to invest in recycling this but do not know anything about machinery and the products to make from the recycled glass. If somebody is there to take the semi-finished product would be happy to join.
  • 49. Nikiwe Gumbanjera said on 12/22/2010 6:26:08 AM
    I'm a glass retailer and I would want to know much about recycling of glass and how to start a glass recycling business. Can you supply me names and places in East London where they recycle glass.
  • 50. steven said on 12/28/2010 2:58:44 PM
    Hi, i have already started the recycling business in my area situated in Mariannhill and has just been granted an area that i can use to expand my business by my Council but would like to know how do i get the glass banks to be placed in my area.
  • 51. Alex said on 1/2/2011 11:30:31 PM
    Hi, my company imports beverages in glass bottles to Singapore. We would like to start recycling biz and collect all our glasses from consumers and offer refund 0.10c. I am looking for opportunities for partnership with people/companies that are already in recycling business in Singapore. Plz contact me on nine six four five eight eight nine nine! Thx
  • 52. keston said on 1/3/2011 2:01:16 AM
    i am from the caribbean, trinidad, w.i. i am starting to collect beer bottles and other glass bottles to crush them and sell them to the us can you point me to the best buyers also give me some advice on the do's and donts on my new journey.
  • 53. keston said on 1/3/2011 2:07:03 AM
    a lot of coca cola and sprite plastic bottles get thrown away where i work is there any buying of this in the us and england
  • 54. Tshokolo said on 1/5/2011 7:28:56 AM
    We have started the process of collecting bottle but we dont know which company is going to take those bottle and we want to know how much is one ton.lindley in free state south africa
  • 55. GOBBINATH said on 1/6/2011 2:05:50 PM
    I'm located at Malaysia, Kuala lumpur. I'm a glass consultant working in Malaysia . Currently my company is willing to sell tons and tons of glass to recycling company . For the interested party. Pls do call me straight. We can discuss the terms of recycling and trade. Thank you : Gobbinath +6012-916 3905
  • 56. Thameem said on 1/8/2011 5:41:41 AM
    I am interested to start making Pencils using recycled materials. I am ready to invest, the project should either in Tamilnadu or Kerala. Let me know, how much investment required, there's huge potential as well as, we can protect our Earth. Go greener. Please contact, thamins@gmail.com
  • 57. Francisco said on 1/11/2011 5:50:09 PM
    collect 50 tons of glass per month in Mexico is very cheap price to where I can send out of Mexico for sale? operaciones@maremex.com
  • 58. Tshedi Makhoba said on 1/13/2011 7:10:46 AM
    Am residing in Carletonville and am interested in starting a recycling (Glass, paper,cans,plastic bottles in my area. I need information regarding that business.
  • 59. Shamielah said on 1/17/2011 6:09:15 AM
    Good afternoon. I am based in Cape Town, South Africa.Please advise the best way to start a glass recycling business. i have already collected about a ton of glass.Where to from here? Is there any funding available???
  • 60. Andrew said on 1/18/2011 8:23:26 AM
    Good Morning, i would like to start a recycling business in Tanzania. There is huge availability of glass for recycling. I would like to know how to go about from here
  • 61. linda said on 1/19/2011 8:02:06 AM
    i'm interested in starting a recycling business paper,boxes and bottle recycling i'm staying at barberton (mpumalanga).will you please give me the details of how to go about and also list of companies that i will supply the end product to also the type of machinery that will be needed in the business. try to also get the rates in that commonly used last but not list i hear that some companies also provide the big bag for storage and they do the collection once you have reach the target please get me that. thank you.
  • 62. Jean Pretorius said on 1/25/2011 6:56:07 AM
    Can I get more info on who I need to get in touch with to the sell collected glass.
  • 63. DENZIL said on 1/28/2011 7:07:02 AM
    Hi , i would like to get information on where i can sell empty glass bottles, i'm from johannesburg, so please refer me to places in johannesburg. thanks
  • 64. thandile siko said on 1/28/2011 9:26:17 AM
    hi i am interested in starting a recycling business in the western cape and would like to get assistance on how to go about it the strengths require to make in that industry
  • 65. lynette pfeiffer said on 2/1/2011 5:07:02 AM
    hi i have started servicing sum restaurants and pubs in my area collecting their glass cardboard and cans i need assistance in getting a decent rate for my waste so that i can employ more people and extend my business .
  • 66. frncois malan said on 2/4/2011 1:09:49 AM
    hi i like to start a recycling business i need to know if the glass needs to be sorted and places to sell them to is there any regulations regarding this. who can i speak to that know this kind of business please can you help me.
  • 67. Kagiso said on 2/10/2011 4:33:14 PM
    I'd like to start a box recycling business in Mmabatho "North West Province" in South Africa and i don't know where to go to sell the boxes i collected. Please help as i desperately need to start this business.
  • 68. ketco glass recycling said on 2/17/2011 6:42:09 AM
    we are recycling glass bottles or jars we will collect in the eastern cape.contact persons Sheldon 084 808 2372 or Danny 083 270 9837
  • 69. bonny said on 2/19/2011 12:01:32 AM
    Hi. I have a cc & I need to sell recyclable glass and paper to recycling companies or buy back centres around Durban. Please advise
  • 70. Thobeka Menze said on 2/27/2011 6:53:15 AM
    The name of my company is NDUMIETH TRADING COMPANY. I'm residing at EASTERN CAPE in Port Elizabeth. I'm started to collect bottles for recycling in different towns such Port Alfred and others . I'm requesting an advise of where to sell and where can I buy recycling machines and anyway I need any information that can assist me on my recycling initiative. Contact person THOBEKA 0726826014 or Ncediswa 0795678647
  • 71. Vinod Sharma said on 2/27/2011 11:06:46 AM
    Hi, I want to start glass recycling plant in India. I would like to know turnkey project cost and feasibility, please advise. Thanks in advance.
  • 72. Nonhlanhla Sokhulu said on 3/23/2011 6:39:04 AM
    Hi, this Nonhlanhla from PortShepstone, KZN, in South Africa. Assist me I need to start a recycling business to sustain our NGO project. Plz supply me with info
  • 73. chris visser said on 3/27/2011 3:46:08 AM
    hi guys my name is CHRIS VISSER and would like start a recycling business in the northern cape. if possible i need some guides how to go about it and prices. were to sell transport rates and sell rate per kg or per ton. please be so kind to help me in this matter. thanks Chris Visser
  • 74. Sipho maloka said on 3/27/2011 7:04:09 AM
    I like to start glass recycling business in limpopo mogoto,please any better advice on how i can do that.
  • 75. Hadgu said on 3/28/2011 3:35:19 AM
    I, Ethiopian young, want to start glass recycling. I need help from you about specification of the machines and sample business plan of Glass Recycling. I need email addresses of people to speak to. Hadgu Alemayehu, Tel. 251914701563, Mekelle-Tigray-Ethiopia
  • 76. yeap said on 3/28/2011 10:10:44 PM
    I have seen many peoples throw empty beer bottles every where . I would like to collect them for sales ... but I don't know where to find the buyer in Malaysia ( I an a Malaysian ) or near by country . Please help . Thanks
  • 77. Marvin Mattroos said on 3/29/2011 4:25:18 AM
    I would love to start a Recycling Business of all Material, I'm situated in Johannesburg. I have prices a company has already provided me with for the various different materials. What i need to know is where/how i can get large quantities of the different materials in order to have it recycled. If you can provide me with contacts i can liaise with regarding what type of warehouse and machinery i need to set up in order to get started. Thanks
  • 78. nomfundiso ngada said on 4/6/2011 9:21:14 AM
    i'm interfered in starting glass recycle i'm at nkonkobe municipality in alice E.C would link me with the nearest resource on how to initiate this project
  • 79. Deepak Jeewa said on 4/7/2011 2:53:22 AM
    Hi i am in east london eastern cape I am interested in starting up a glass recycling plant, or where I can collect glass to resell.My contact no is 083 770 8798 or email addy deepakjeewa@gmail.com. thank you. Deepak
  • 80. joseph april said on 4/7/2011 4:02:31 AM
    hi! i would like to venture into glass recycling as there is plenty of used bottles in my area, i stay in francistown, botswana. please help me with information on how to start this business, how much finance is needed, market and the relevant information. my cell #: +26772361080
  • 81. TUDUETSO MONAGEN said on 4/9/2011 2:30:28 AM
    Hi. I live in Gaborone , Botswana. there is a lot of waste in the form of glass bottles in my area. i would like some advice on what i need to do to start a glass recycling business in this area.
  • 82. Don said on 4/11/2011 2:49:02 AM
    Germiston, South Africa. Need info on prices for machinery involved as well as purchases of crushed or uncrushable glass in my area. dondiezel@live.co.za
  • 83. Sesale Masike said on 4/18/2011 10:12:55 AM
    Hi! I'm in Maseru Lesotho.i have already stated collecting a lot of bottles(glass) and cans, but i don't know where to sell them for recycling in South Africa.can i also please have advice on prices.
  • 84. sanette kapp said on 5/7/2011 12:56:03 PM
    northern cape, Upington. we would like to recycle glass at schools in our area. please help to start such a business
  • 85. ISAAC PHIRI said on 5/14/2011 6:50:11 AM
    Hi, I would like to start a business in recycling (Glass/Bottles )and paper. I stay in Cresta (Windsor West ) in Randburg SA and would like to know the feasibility and the funds I may need for me to start such a business. I am a Hon BSc Environmental Management Sc. student, I am well know the South African Legislation as well and would like to know if it would be profitable at all on my side. I need to know as well the companies I would be dealing with, machinery and equipment that I would need. I thank you. My details are Isaac Phiri, Email -isaaxp@yahoo.com- cell 0791495287-home 0114311269. Kind regards
  • 86. Kris said on 5/16/2011 9:15:34 AM
    Hello, I do quite a bit of recycling now and am looking to add glass bottles to the business. What equipment would I need to purchase and what kind of quantities would I be looking at to make it profitable? I am having a hard time finding any potential buyers. Thanks, Kris in central ND, USA.
  • 87. Carolina Weideman said on 5/20/2011 5:43:07 AM
    Hi I am from Hoedspruit Limpopo, I would like to know of companys in and around limpopo that buys recycled glass, i've got a bottle recycling plant.
  • 88. samhasivareddy said on 5/27/2011 2:18:06 AM
    Hello, I am very much interested in starting a glass recycling plant in Andhrapradesh, INDIA. Could you please give me the details of plant (installation cost, equipment manufacturers and customers of recycled glass) Also please assist with the process flow and additional raw materials or chemicals used in recycling. Thanking you. please send to my alternate email ID: sivazad@gmail.com.
  • 89. Xplisa said on 5/31/2011 7:38:07 AM
    Dear Sir/Madam, I found that recycling business is very scarce in my area, I have realize that if I can start a bottle recycling business it would be big success but I don't have much knowledge on how it works, the machines and the clients. I am in Cape Town (Western Cape) South Africa.
  • 90. madhu said on 5/31/2011 12:42:38 PM
    this is madhu from hyderbad. i want to start a glass recycling production from tyres. plz send me the required information
  • 91. troy cameron said on 6/4/2011 10:21:49 PM
    hi am troy from south mississippi i am very interested in starting my own business recycling glass cans and copper. i know there is a profit on the cans and the copper but is there a profit on the glass and how much like prices per pound etc.
  • 92. Panda said on 6/8/2011 3:10:27 AM
    hi, i'm dealing with all kind of color float glass and laminated glass, insulated glass and so on. anybody interested pls contact me free. chunghwa_panda@qq.com. I'm from qingdao, china
  • 93. MZAMO MAFULEKA said on 6/12/2011 8:07:58 AM
    I'm Mzamo Mafuleka i m so interested in glass recycling business, my problem is i dont know where to start and who to contact. There is a lot of glass waste around my area. So please help me with any information you may have concerning bottle recycling or contact details of glass industries that i can contact to help me. Thankx.
  • 94. Sharath.p said on 6/14/2011 1:50:31 AM
    I am interested in starting a glass recycling unit in Kerala,India.As i have never been into this kind of business,would be helpful if i get advice on capital investment on machinery and installation,target customers like what kind of customers do more frequently rely on recycled glass.Thanks in advance.
  • 95. Mona said on 6/15/2011 8:29:44 AM
    i want to start my own recycling business in clear glass .where do i start and who do i sell it to . can you please help me.i am in Piet Retief Mphumalanga
  • 96. Cathy Cumming said on 6/21/2011 9:37:15 AM
    Underberg, Southern Drakensberg, KZN. I want to start a recycling business in glass, pls could you advise on how much I could make & where I would have to take the glass to nearest to Underberg KZN. I already have the vehicle and the space, could you also let me know what machinery you are talking about to recycle glass etc and the cost of the machines.
  • 97. Lan tebogo said on 6/22/2011 9:03:35 AM
    I'm Lan tebogo residing in phalaborwa limpopo south africa.I want to become a bottle collector.I already started collecting beer and coke bottles.I just want to collect and sell.
  • 98. sibongile mashigo said on 7/4/2011 7:02:25 PM
    hi,i am in machadodorp mpumalanga i collect wasted glass in the local area,so now i need to know how much you pay per 25 tones.you can contact me to my cell 0786640862 or email me to namashigo@hotmail.com.thank you
  • 99. Faith Mhango said on 7/12/2011 6:05:47 AM
    hi, i am in Malawi interested in starting a glass recycling business, would be hopeful if you can advice me on capital investment on machinery, or alternatively if i can just be collecting and selling and how much can i make. Looking forward to your advise.
  • 100. joseph mannion said on 7/13/2011 4:45:30 AM
    hello, I'm so much interested in doing crushed bottles and selling them. I need to know more on the markets and where to sell them also on the best way of crushing different colors of bottles.
  • 101. NSiyobi said on 7/13/2011 6:02:02 AM
    Hi, I'm interested in starting glass recycling business. Can you please provide with contact details in Cape Town. Thank you
  • 102. nash bedasie said on 7/13/2011 3:42:13 PM
    I am assisting an unemployed person, to start up his own recycling glass and plastics business, please assist with prices per ton delivered to gauteng .
  • 103. Jason said on 7/18/2011 9:50:20 PM
    Hi, i am from singapore. I am interested to know how I can build a business around recycled glass panels.
  • 104. Krishna Prajapati said on 7/22/2011 2:23:30 AM
    Hi! I am owner of three glass stores in Kathmandu, Nepal. I want to interested in starting a glass recycling business, would be hopeful if you can advice me on capital investment on machinery and other instructions. Looking forward to hear from you. Here's my contact address koxtox@hotmail.com
  • 105. londani denga said on 7/22/2011 11:19:31 AM
    i'm a young guy interested in starting a glass recycling business. i would appreciate to be advised on how i to start the business. i'm from thohoyandou in limpopo province (south africa)
  • 106. J.E Nsango said on 7/31/2011 1:17:04 PM
    Hai I am Jabulani Nsango from Kwa-ngwanase Kwamhlabuyalingana. Please assist me on how to start this business of recycling bottles and I already started to collect bottles around mkhanyakude. My no: is 0789359117 I will appreciate your reply I thank you.
  • 107. C Wright said on 8/1/2011 6:58:07 AM
    Hi I am from Coleraine, Northern Ireland and am interested in how to set up a glass recycling business over here. In particular I am interested in how to source a machine which dispenses cash for glass and usually these are located in supermarkets. I saw this on a recent trip to Denmark and keen to research the possibility of starting this in Ireland.
  • 108. Stanley B. Masondo said on 8/11/2011 12:05:55 PM
    My wife is a tender in cleaning one of the shopping complexes in Ulundi-KZN and SHE is an owner of DTI. registered trading enterprise. Could you please direct us on how to register her cc. for collection and recycling of paper, plastic, glasses and tin, waste bins supply and collection to the nearest centre.
  • 109. Maxy said on 8/25/2011 4:21:03 AM
    I am situated in Pretoria. Even though there are lots of recycling plants, I still believe there is space for me to enter the industry, out of love of the earth and love of business. I would like to know how much can one get from recycling glass (price per kilogranm or ton) and how to get registered with consol for recycling.
  • 110. Ben said on 8/26/2011 4:19:58 AM
    Hi Dear, I just started my recycle careers in malaysia, i like to know more about glass recycling. Can you explain more about that and how we want to find dealer? Thanks
  • 111. R.L.Williams said on 8/31/2011 7:30:47 PM
    i'm in the mid-west U.S.A an i want to start a glass recycling business from scratch. I want to try an get a grant for the building an equipment. can you explain to me how to go about it. any info would be greatly appreciated
  • 112. Boniface said on 9/1/2011 11:35:44 AM
    I am very interested in starting a Glass recycling Business in my town I have noticed that there is a lot of glass being thrown around and having not use I wish to make profit from the same. Please help me with details on how to start a Glass recycling business including the kind of equipment I might need. Regards
  • 113. Raymond said on 9/4/2011 2:50:17 PM
    I am in Cape Town Northen suburbs. I have started a cardboard recycling business and is now four months in operation. I have added plastic and is busy for two months. I would like to move on to glass recycling, but do not know what a good price for glass is at the moment. I would like to know if i can get bins at home. Thanks
  • 114. Thando said on 9/11/2011 5:01:53 PM
    I'm in Port Elizabeth and I'd like to start a recycling business. Please give startup advise and relevant contacts.
  • 115. thinus said on 9/13/2011 2:16:07 AM
    i would like to start a glass recycling business in Namibia( oshakati) dont know anything from how u start to the place or companies that are interested in collecting/ picking it up from my place...the costs involved etc!!!!! help me out plz!!!
  • 116. mario said on 9/21/2011 3:05:06 AM
    hi there. i want to start a glass recycling business in matatiele. can you please forward me the necessary requirements for the business and also the pricing with regards to profits and also the cost involved in starting the business.
  • 117. Selami said on 9/24/2011 5:00:54 AM
    Hi, i'm interest to start a glass recycling business in Kosovo can you please tell me what i must to do starting this business
  • 118. Sandeep Shinde said on 9/29/2011 2:04:33 AM
    I am interested to know more on the recycling of glass and How it can be served back to industry as Raw Material. I am from Pune, Maharashtra State, India. Await your kind response. Sandeep Shinde
  • 119. Matti said on 9/29/2011 6:25:58 AM
    Based in Kenton-on Sea, Eastern Cape. I do not see any recycling going on here and would like it to be a reality in our area, that it is important!!! Please advise me about ways of getting it all going!
  • 120. andy duguay said on 10/6/2011 6:44:38 PM
    sudbury Ontario, would like to start glass recycling business...need more info. Thanks
  • 121. Masaenele Motopi said on 10/9/2011 6:44:37 AM
    Please be so kind to let me know where to find a buyer for glass in Welkom in the Free State area. I decided to start with glass collection for recycling purpose in our area which can help people not having an income and to reduce waste in our area. Regards, Contact No: 0839 812 954 if required
  • 122. Lungelwa said on 10/14/2011 5:35:48 PM
    I would like to know how I can start recycling of glass and plastic bottles in my home town Tsolo in the Eastern Cape as there are no recycling sites in the area. Regards Lungelwa
  • 123. Duncan Nemalili said on 11/2/2011 5:58:36 AM
    PPl who are sending all this nice and encouraging idea MUST also supply us with their details so that we can manage to contact then & there is no point of writing the request for advice if there is no contact details
  • 124. Mawethu Mathe said on 11/2/2011 3:55:19 PM
    I am a young south african male in kokstad, Southern kwazulu natal. Please help me with some info on glass recycling/can. I have enough land to explore.071 734 8813
  • 125. Catherine said on 11/3/2011 4:44:57 AM
    Please advise I'm retired and live in a small town, Uitenhage. I would like to recycle paper could anybody give me more info as to what I can do with this paper once I have collected it. Is there a place in Port Elizabeth or Humansdorp that'll buy this paper from me? What are the prices like? How much paper would I need to collect to make this business with two partners sustainable for both of us? Please advise at your earliest convenience. 076 9113073
  • 126. Bertie said on 11/7/2011 6:08:32 AM
    Alberton and surrounding gauteng.Need help on starting a full recycling business.Already have vehicles,trailers and capital. I also have a few companies to start up with.Just need help with permits needed and buyback locations for all types of materials.
  • 127. sbongokuhle zindela said on 11/8/2011 11:29:20 AM
    hi,i am a very dedicated young women from South Africa in KwaZuluNatal (ulundi), i need help in starting a bottle recycling business ,and i have never done such a business before but i do wish to go for it.
  • 128. Amanono Development Trust said on 11/9/2011 2:17:54 AM
    Glass recycling is an interesting business for the community to invest on,I work for the community and would love to see it developing as far as owning their galas recycling plant around the Inanda the place I live in for them to be closer to the working place and have their lives changed.
  • 129. Vanessa Schoeman said on 11/9/2011 12:54:21 PM
    I want to start a glass recycling business in Kroonstad,Free State, I would like to know any information related to its transportation costs, collection and charges. I'm currently collecting for a company but can not continue to do so as the prices they pay are not sufficient to pay my people. we collect between 20-25 ton a week.
  • 130. Andre said on 11/13/2011 6:09:41 AM
    Hi I'm in glass recycling and need to know the price for glass per kg please. I have a great deal of collections,but I'm fearing the price offered is not what is offered across the board. Please I need info into that prices
  • 131. thalitha said on 11/13/2011 6:31:05 AM
    hey I'm interested in starting a recycling company of glass so i need help on how i can start it, i'm busy writing a business plan ,can you please give me tips on what i should add when doing the business plan
  • 132. JACQUELINE NYAWIRA said on 11/18/2011 4:05:25 AM
    Hi, am from Kenya currently residing in Kirinyaga,Gichugu constituency and would like to venture into glass recycling business. My only problem is the market and prices. i kindly ask for information. Anyone interested to join hands is welcome.
  • 133. Dzemal said on 11/20/2011 4:37:49 PM
    Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Europe. Hi, I am about to start a business in glass recycling. Need as much info as possible before starting the business.
  • 134. Tracy said on 11/24/2011 3:07:33 PM
    I am in the East London area and am desperately seeking as much info as I can possibly get about starting a tin recycling business. Please help urgently some kind samaritan...... Thanks in advance!
  • 135. Fhatue Nech-saul said on 12/5/2011 5:30:56 AM
    Good day ! I am really interested in starting my own bottle recycling company. Please help me with the information on how to start , who the buyers are and give me some contacts. I am based in Gauteng Pretoria . Please help
  • 136. Siya Mooi said on 12/8/2011 4:52:47 AM
    I am in Port Elizabeth and very desperate to start a recycling organization and help build awareness on the importance of recycling. Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.
  • 137. tabisa mboso said on 12/13/2011 5:24:57 AM
    i'm tabisa from rural areas in keiskammahoek eastern cape, i'm interested in paper & cardboard recycle i would like to know more about it where to sell how to register the company
  • 138. Slavco said on 12/13/2011 1:07:32 PM
    I am from Tetovo, Macedonia and I like to know everything about glass recycle, the cost of the machinery, market, prices and etc...
  • 139. Tabraiz said on 12/16/2011 10:59:46 AM
    What is Capital amount required for Tin Recycling and what is out put. please reply in details (input and output)
  • 140. Isaac said on 12/28/2011 5:33:45 AM
    i want to start a glass crushing plant in my area. how do i start to whom am i going to sell the crushed glass.
  • 141. Thami Madlala said on 12/31/2011 3:03:15 AM
    This looks like a market that's profitable & expanding @ a fast rate. I want to start my own recycling business in Johannesburg but not sure where to start. Please email me ASAP. Thank you!!
  • 142. Tyrell said on 1/2/2012 11:30:15 AM
    Hi there, firstly I would like to thank you greatly for coming forth and writing this article. I am from Gaborone, Botswana, and am interested in setting up a glass recycling plant, are there any tips you could provide? Thanks in advance!
  • 143. Pillai said on 1/9/2012 12:16:56 PM
    Port Blair, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, India. I would like to start a bottle recycling unit in this area with products of glass items such as moulding including. please respond with the details of machineries.
  • 144. ntandokazi Capa said on 1/13/2012 1:41:28 AM
    My name is Ntando, I live in Flagstaff rural areas of eastern Cape And I would like to start a glass recycling business. I dont know where to begin. Can you please assist
  • 145. Andre Johannes said on 1/14/2012 3:37:18 AM
    Hi i am staying in King Williams Town,Eastern Cape,RSA I would like to start a glass recycling plant in my area but need all the relevant info to collect,crush and sell the crushed glass to clients please advice and supply me with the info urgently.
  • 146. Willie said on 1/17/2012 11:56:38 AM
    Good day, I would like to start a glass, paper and plastic recycling business in Pretoria, South-Africa, where can I get good prices per KG and what is the current prices per KG if I want to sell?
  • 147. Bongani said on 1/17/2012 5:06:07 PM
    I would like to start a glass, paper, plastic bottles and can business in South Africa, Eastern Cape( East London), where can i get the best prices. What is the price at the moment?
  • 148. misheck sadya said on 1/18/2012 12:25:38 PM
    I am located in Maputo, Mozambique. I am interested in starting a glass recycling business
  • 149. Abundance said on 1/19/2012 10:59:19 PM
    Hi I would like to set up crushed glass recycling business in Soshanguve area and would like to know how much per crushed ton will I get and supply of the tip collector bin my-South Africa My business contact is 0760186342
  • 150. Karthick Selvaraj said on 1/20/2012 12:35:16 AM
    Hi.. I would like to start a glass, paper, plastic bottles and can business in Tamil Nadu , Please tell me the total cost ?
  • 151. David ALlen said on 1/24/2012 12:01:27 PM
    I live in McCalla, Al and I was wondering who I could sell empty bottles too. I cannot find any place in alabama that buys glass. SO who buys glass and how can I get glass bottles to them?
  • 152. Dawie Lombard said on 1/26/2012 3:52:47 AM
    Good day, could you please provide some insight into the recycling of laminated glass (vehicle windscreens) as well as the current laminated glass recyclers.
  • 153. Aysha Naino said on 2/1/2012 2:59:58 AM
    Hi everyone, I am situated in Pretoria and would like to do the glass recycling business. I need as much information as possible please
  • 154. olebile said on 2/5/2012 2:06:19 AM
    hi, i am olebile , i would like to do bottle glass recycling, i am currently in gaborone Botswana, and was wondering if there is a way i can supply companies which recycle glass in South Africa because the market for recycling glass in my country is low, if possible how do i go about it?
  • 155. Karla R said on 2/5/2012 9:32:28 PM
    Guanajuato, Mexico. Good Afternoon, I was researching about the recycling industry and found out the big opportunity it is and the loyal change that can evolve into a community, also such a great help for our mother earth. I´m more interested in exporting this material to international enterprises. Thinking about buying a machine or letting other recycling enterprise in Mexico process it, in order for our company to export it. Does this sound feasible? Any information regarding this field would be really appreciated. Thank you in advance. Regards Karla
  • 156. Chantel Abdullah said on 2/8/2012 10:17:41 AM
    Hi My husband and I would like to start a recycling business in Maputo Mozambique. We have lots of glass, paper, plastics and lids in the city which pollutes the area. Currently we have land and a 4 ton truck but need help to start the business from collection to recycling and to whom we can supply the recycling goods to. We would like to start off with glass and paper and then gradually expand the business. It will be a great job creation opportunity to the many unemployed people in the city. Please contact us on faruk.mussa@gmail.com or chantelh.cloete@gmail.com We interested in setting up a recycling business in Maputo Mozambique.
  • 157. Christine Joseph said on 2/15/2012 1:45:28 AM
    Where can I buy a new or good 2nd hand machine to crash empty tins.
  • 158. lorato mokgosi said on 2/15/2012 7:53:22 AM
    I have already started glass company. Please help me with the information where to supply glasses. Your help will be highly appreciated. Please respond A.S.A.P
  • 159. ANN said on 2/15/2012 8:02:47 AM
    IF WE BOUGHT GLASS BOTTLES AND CRUSHED THEM AND SOLD THEM TO RECYCLING COMPANIES, WOULD IT BE WORTH IT. HOW MUCH WOULD WE MAKE. PLEASE SEND MORE INFO ASAP THANK YOU
  • 160. Aide said on 2/20/2012 6:29:25 PM
    guadalajara, jalisco, mexico. Hello recycling is not only a boom in this country it also is good economically speaking. i recycle glass bottles (clean them and crush them) to be reuse by melting them however the crushing is done by breaking it manually can u give me advice on a crushing machine...
  • 161. Leowhanny Rhall said on 2/21/2012 6:52:31 AM
    Want to start a recycling business in Tsumeb Namibia. But where do i start. Need guidance on how to start and where to start selling
  • 162. YOGAN said on 2/28/2012 5:03:12 AM
    Hi I am from pietermarizburg would like to know where can i take empty glass bottles and plastic bottles for money.
  • 163. Deon said on 3/2/2012 1:37:59 AM
    Morgenzon, Mpumalanga.SA. We already started a recycling business but due to the fact that we had no one to pick up the bottles and plastics we stopped. Luckily we stumbled onto this site. Could you please advice us on glassbanks in mpumalanga ( Witbank, Secunda , Kinross, areas) and at what prices does glass bottles sell per kg. Could you please contact us by E-mail @ 27824299232@vodamail.co.za. Thank You.
  • 164. Christine said on 3/6/2012 6:09:18 AM
    I am looking for a place that will buy my empty bottles, glass jars and plastic, and plastic bottles bottles. I am living in Goodwood Western Cape. Please help.
  • 165. Daniel Dettweiler said on 3/9/2012 1:29:57 PM
    im starting up a glass recycling company and i need to find out who will buy the glass i live in Afton Virginia usa can you please help me get started thank you very much
  • 166. Genesia said on 3/10/2012 10:53:59 PM
    i would love to get a constant supplier of recyclable glass for our small recycling company, windheok namibia
  • 167. Itumeleng said on 3/19/2012 1:58:18 AM
    Hi i would like to get information on how to start a tire collection to recycle business, including what is needed and also who to approach and the prices of tyre that i recycle, i'm in west of Pretoria South Africa. your response will be highly helpful
  • 168. Jule said on 3/23/2012 1:23:05 PM
    Please tell me buyers of recycled glass in Ontario, Canada. Thanks
  • 169. Tondwie said on 3/23/2012 4:38:12 PM
    Hi, I'm from Limpopo and very interested in glass recycling business. I would like to know the figures involved to start such a project and the cost of each glass or bottle. Regards
  • 170. LOBISA KHOTLE said on 3/25/2012 6:48:35 PM
    Hi,I live in Kzn and would like to know more about starting glass recycling business.
  • 171. baphelele hlatshwayo said on 3/26/2012 12:39:31 AM
    i'm baphelele from mpumalanga, at morgenzon, kindly help me with info about starting glass recycling business. how to register, where and whom to supply with my product and the prizes. do i need to have a pty company or register as co.operative limited.thank you
  • 172. Stephen Mathebula said on 3/26/2012 12:46:39 AM
    Please tell me names of buyers of recycled glass in Witbank Mpumalanga. Also tell me how much do they pay per kilogram. Regards
  • 173. Kholiwe said on 3/26/2012 2:48:50 AM
    Please assists on where to send laboratory broken glasses in East London or who can come and collect in Nahoon Dam, next to Mdantsane.
  • 174. Notana said on 3/27/2012 5:14:54 AM
    please help me find where i can purchase machinery for glass recycling in South Africa
  • 175. Meribeth Briggs said on 3/27/2012 10:38:16 PM
    Hello I have found that my area has no glass recycling center in the USA. I am wanting to start a glass recycling company can anyone give me advise on this I am very excited and not sure about buyers and machines and so on. Please feel free to email me with info. Thanks kindly.
  • 176. Lebopo Motswagole said on 4/3/2012 3:32:16 AM
    We are a waste management company in Botswana and we have a client who has a problem with bottles. how can we help this client? we are not aware of anyone in Botswana collects or buys used bottles. Maybe we should start our own bottle recycling business! Can you please help.
  • 177. tshephang said on 4/3/2012 10:12:14 AM
    i would like to start a glass recycling biz. I stay in Botswana, please assist with the type of equipment needed and cost and an estimate of the start up budget. thank you.
  • 178. Precious said on 4/8/2012 6:27:47 AM
    I want to collect cardboard and take it to recycling centres to get cash but I do not know any recycling centre in PE and the cash benefit per Kg. I am located in Port Elizabeth (Ec. SA)
  • 179. Martha said on 4/13/2012 7:18:39 PM
    I am looking to start a glass recycling business in Nigeria and I would like some more information on the procedures, marketing and finding potential customers
  • 180. Brenda said on 4/16/2012 11:50:39 AM
    I am in Pretoria and would like to know if I can start a glass recycling business around pretoria. once I have collected the glass whom do i sell to?
  • 181. Mebby Libongani said on 4/19/2012 5:40:28 AM
    I would like to know where i can sell crushed bottles in South Africa, Botswana, Angola or Zambia, If i can get a list of buyers of waste materials. Located in Katima Mulilo and Rundu in Namibia.
  • 182. Nomhle Sotyato said on 4/20/2012 1:11:08 PM
    I am Nomhle Sotyato fro Mtata the Eastern Cape and i collect crashed bottles and i would like to know where i could sell crashed bottles and how much they pay for each crashed bag of bottles.or whom to sell to.
  • 183. stelio mavie said on 4/27/2012 11:02:34 AM
    I'm stelio, based in Maputo/mozambique and interested in starting glass recycling business in My country. would like to hear more about starting this business.Can you please assist me with more information?
  • 184. Margaret Mahabeer said on 4/28/2012 11:34:09 AM
    I would like to start a recycling glass bottle business in the Queensburgh or Pinetown or Chatsworth area. Please could you guide me as to how to get started and how to get glass bins in these areas. I do have transport to pick up. Look forward to hearing from you. Margaret.
  • 185. Elvin said on 5/5/2012 9:33:50 AM
    Hi there, I'd like to invest in a startup to recycle glass and paper. Welcome any ideas or advice to get things moving forward.
  • 186. Rodwin said on 5/8/2012 8:44:54 AM
    Can you please help me i would like to know what is the price of glass because i'm taking in glass at home and would like to sell it and where? I'm from east london, south africa
  • 187. Phyllis Govender said on 5/9/2012 3:12:53 PM
    Hi!I am located in Richards Bay, South Africa. I need you to forward me more information about how I could start my own glass recycling business. I really need all the guidance from trying to get potential clients and what I need to do to startup. Thanx
  • 188. Ntsubane Frank said on 5/11/2012 8:14:09 AM
    I have started already but struggling to get the Bottle recycling bags, if i can be assisted in that regard, that would be really great
  • 189. prescilla said on 5/14/2012 1:14:25 PM
    Hi I am a south african, I live in ratanda near heidelberg (gauteng). I am interested in the recycling business, my business is already registered. I am waiting for the municipality to approve the site, I need help for the equipment such as a truck, scale or a baki. Who can I get this kind of help
  • 190. SANDILE SHEZI said on 5/17/2012 8:45:26 AM
    I'm currently running a glass recycling company in Durban, i'm currently in search for customers and business partners to merge with and take the company to new heights. contact no: 0739548150
  • 191. susan van rensburg said on 5/22/2012 1:13:51 PM
    Hi, I live in Bronkhorstspruit and want to start a glass recycling business in town, have got some cash but need to know more about the laws involved, transport of waste etc
  • 192. pawan rathore said on 5/23/2012 2:16:22 AM
    i want to need complete information about to start a mini paper recycling plant such as initial cost to set up plant, feasible plant capacity,and working capital to run. can i start this plant in ratlam (mp)
  • 193. Andile Moeketsi said on 5/24/2012 2:25:12 AM
    I would like to start a bottle recycle business. I have already started collecting the bottles. kindly advise do they pay per kg and where can I take them. thanks and regards, Andile Moeketsi, 0788370472
  • 194. litha ludidi said on 5/27/2012 2:22:16 PM
    I have started collecting glass & plastic bottles,now I would like to know where can I take them around Cape town specifically in the Table view area because I have got more than 50 complexity willing to work with me & please advise, is it possible that I can be supplied with recycling bins ? Litha 0784899046
  • 195. brian said on 6/1/2012 3:25:39 PM
    What's the price of glass per ton, is this a feasible business opportunity???
  • 196. V.N.Kulkarni said on 6/3/2012 11:35:28 AM
    I want to start the glass recycling around Bangalore. Can you help me knowing more about the same? V.N.Kulkarni
  • 197. donovan said on 6/14/2012 5:51:51 AM
    I would like to start a glass recycling business,but i would like to know how and where to start.especially in the port elizabeth area.
  • 198. Maniraguha patrick said on 6/16/2012 1:36:41 AM
    I am a ugandan kampala city on Entebbe road I would like to start a recycling glass business making bottles and jars but i need more information about making them if any machine needed to make them please let me know and the cost of the machine
  • 199. naresh chari said on 6/17/2012 12:00:40 PM
    Hi, we are auto glass supplier in Goa & as such we have a lot of glass wastage in course of glass replacement. we would request you to advise us the glass recycling plants in maharashtra to whom we can send our glass waste for recycling.
  • 200. Anayo said on 6/24/2012 7:42:28 AM
    Hi..am from Onitsha South East of Nigeria.. Am interested in this glass recycling business but am a novice. I will like to get more information about it.