Small Business Grants for Women

It is a daunting task to sanction a business loan when you are particularly women but you must know there is a special grant quota from US government towards women entrepreneurs. Are you looking forward to have a small business grant for your venturing plan? Why not to opt one loan from government funding?

Here is a complete layout of possible business grants from government and some other sources along few statistical reports on small business grants for women.

business grants for women

"One culprit in untapped small-business funding is lack of awareness," according to Liz Wiedemann in her article "Small Businesses Take Advantage of Valuable Resources" in CIO Today.

Jeff Schuman of Home Biz Tools supports the observation that many funding intended for small businesses are often left untapped. He says that most people do not know there are millions of dollars in grants available from the government and other little-known organizations.

Ms. Wiedemann's article states that in 2007, $360 billion was available for women-owned businesses nationally. However, less than 15 percent of qualified businesses applied for a grant, according to the Web site grants.gov, a resource for locating and applying for federal government grants.

In launching a small business, obtaining a loan often appears as the only choice for many people. Other potential resources are overlooked, however, says an article in the Web site Womanowned.com. The U.S. government supports small business startups and some qualifications -- being more than 65 years of age, a minority or even having bad credit -- sometimes helps, Mr. Schuman says.

On June 4, the U.S. Senate passed a Budget Resolution that supports $101 million in additional funding for small business programs, including Women's Business Centers, which is intended to benefit America's entrepreneurs.

A woman-owned business is such that a woman owns 51% of such business, according to Andrew Bicknell in Ezone articles. It is recognized that women are beginning to enter into the business world, and own more and more businesses everyday. According to an article by Arlene Schneider in Ezone articles, more than half of all small businesses are owned by women. And the increase in the number of small businesses is increasing every year as a result of rampant downsizing of larger companies. People are looking for alternative sources of income to cope up with realities in the world of employment.

But how does one find the money? According to Ms. Schneider, one wouldn't find the government advertising; one has to go for the money, and learn how to search for it.

According to Mr. Schuman, one can pay a hefty sum to hire somebody to get a grant, but one can also find Web sites that provide it, although the latter is a more time-consuming process. He acknowledges that it could be difficult for one to find a grant, more so, to find the right grant, and the source of the funding, but it could be done, nonetheless -- using the Internet.

Even if one does not qualify for a government grant, there are organizations Online that offer low interest business loans or venture capital.

There is also an idea to make the process of getting grants easier: create a workable business plan. I consider this the most important part of any new business start-up. A business plan would allow grantors to make informed decisions in making grants. What makes the grants attractive, according to Mr. Bicknell says, is "the simple fact that business grants do not need to be repaid."

• Sources of Grants for Self Employment
    Are you looking for grants for self employment? If you are, it is vital that you know the different agencies and places where you can receive assistance.
  • Tips on Finding Government Grants
    The best way to do is to arrange the necessary things that you need in applying for the grants. The government will see if you deserve to be extended with the help. That is, if you comply with the requirements plus the reasons that is right for you to have such business.

• 1. agnes said on 7/13/2009 3:04:12 PM
    please send me information on how i can apply for a business grant and whether this grant is open to all nationalities & locations around the world, thank you.
  • 2. Shelia said on 7/14/2009 12:54:10 PM
    I've been to grants.gov and left with my head spinning! I can't make heads or tails of the information listed. To find a grant for a woman to start up a toy store is turning out to be impossibly difficult! HELP!
  • 3. Diane said on 7/19/2009 4:20:51 PM
    I am almost 56 and have the opportunity to farm. I am putting in sweat equity to clean up years of abuse. I would like to put in either olives, almonds, or grapes for wine. It will cost around $300k to develop the 80 acres. Is there a grant that can apply for to help fund my new business, thank you.
  • 4. Dee said on 9/4/2009 1:37:18 PM
    My family already owns a bait business and I want to open my own Bait shop and I need information about how to apply for help getting grants. Thanks you much.
  • 5. hale said on 9/17/2009 10:24:54 AM
    I need help to start a coffee shop on the beach front in muizenberg. the location is right, i have the premises but no money
  • 6. shelley said on 9/23/2009 12:26:50 AM
    I already have a bar and grill. But I don't want to lease the building anymore, and i need to bring everything up to date.
  • 7. Davida said on 11/9/2009 2:08:30 PM
    I went to grants.gov but I really couldn't tell my head from my foot I just want some info on a transportation service for the people to get back and forth to doctor appt. please help me with this venture I'm over 54 and I need capital. Thanks
  • 8. Linda Conner said on 11/12/2009 2:04:38 PM
    Please send information on starting a fabric store for quilting and what grants that are available for a caucasian, 54 year young woman. I started quilting just a few years back and find having to travel around 15 to 20 miles to fabric stores a problem. Starting a shop of my own would be a dream come true if possible....
  • 9. Wanda Mathewson said on 12/22/2009 1:34:30 PM
    I need help to start up a franchise Bagel and Bakery Shop here in Valdosta, GA, USA. I have a location, have already talked to the franchise company - just need someone to help with the capital to build and startup. It's a AWESOME location - right off I-75 and will be a first for Valdosta as we have no independent bagel or bakery shop. Thank you.
  • 10. Dawn Felts said on 1/10/2010 3:45:40 PM
    I would like to start my own country store. I have most of the inventory but need financial help to get the bldg. up to par. Adams County, PA USA
  • 11. Ava Spencer said on 1/16/2010 11:32:15 AM
    I want to start a pawn shop in Alvarado, TX 76009. I own the land and building and am located just off the interstate across from a branch bank with a clear view to the major Hwy. The building is already handicapped accessible, has extensive parking, has a free wi fi station and has public restrooms....with a security system in place. I have had previous business'.....
  • 12. Martina Payne said on 2/16/2010 3:12:29 PM
    I would like to start a Feed Store in Brackettville, Tx 78832. It is a small ranching community and i was wanting some information on how i can get a grant or how i can start the business, I have already located a building.
  • 13. Yolandi said on 2/23/2010 2:38:16 AM
    I would like to start a driving school, I need money to start my business. Where can I apply for a government grant in South Africa in the Eastern cape. I already have a car, bur not by driving instructor license, by a valid EB code 8 driving license.
  • 14. Uduakobong Uko said on 3/31/2010 12:40:04 PM
    hello, i reside in Lagos, Nigeria. do i have access to these grants? i would like to start a recharge card printing business, poultry n fish farming and an ice block producing business. pls send me a feasibility or business plan on these businesses to enable me get a grant. if i have a grant, i will face my businesses and make sure i succeed. thank you and God bless.
  • 15. Michele Strickland said on 4/6/2010 10:53:25 AM
    Please send me information on starting a Floral Keepsake business. I am female, 44 years old and Caucasian.
  • 16. Ethel Willmot said on 4/8/2010 6:13:01 PM
    looking for small business loan for women entrepreneurs in Tucson Arizona usa
  • 17. Salzonia Raman said on 5/12/2010 1:47:41 PM
    Hello, I own a Soft Skills Training Company. Can you please assist me with information pertaining to accessing a Grant? I live in Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa. I am also in urgent need of a mentor. Thank you.
  • 18. Ade said on 6/1/2010 6:50:11 AM
    Hi, I own a confectionery shop in Lagos Nigeria, looking for grants for women
  • 19. Ego said on 6/6/2010 12:11:25 PM
    Hi. I am a clothing manufacturer based in lagos, Nigeria. Please assist me in obtaining a grant specially targeted to female entrepreneurs. Thanks.
  • 20. Marie said on 6/20/2010 3:39:56 AM
    I make homemade natural, organic bath & beauty products and need some help starting a home based business. Where can I turn to for help with getting a grant/loan to help me buy supplies? 27 years old, Ilion, NY
  • 21. Lane said on 7/15/2010 1:19:56 AM
    Amory, Ms. I am almost 56 years old. I was a hairdresser, but my real passion is making eye appealing, one of a kind pieces of jewelry, having a location large enough for others to have their handmade idems to sell without me taking their profits. This is just to the side. It would definitely be a florist. People are always needing flowers & or that special gift of jewelry. If i could have an upscale florist and gift shop, it would also mean, jobs for other people. A grant would allow me to let people work and sell their products without charging them a fee. After they got going & the grant money is used up, only then, would i charge a fee. Even craft idems would be great to sell. People have to drive 40 miles to buy craft materials. Wal-mart doesnt have everything. I can just visualize all of this. I want to help people boost the economy also. I need a business grant so bad, i can hardly relax. I want my ideas and dreams to be a reality and i'm not getting any younger. I need help because, i need to help. Thank you for your time. If this is not a good idea, then i definitely want to own my own florist.
  • 22. denise said on 8/19/2010 12:19:59 AM
    my business is called d&n urban fashion, i have been in business since 2000. but i closed my business temporary due to illness in my family. So now i am looking to start up once again. can you, please send me any help to get on track again. Any information would truly be considered a true blessing. thank you
  • 23. lalita said on 9/3/2010 9:14:24 AM
    dear sir/madam. i am 54yrs old, based in india, karnataka, kumta. i want establish a ice cream manufacturing unit. please let me know the grants and help available. with regards
  • 24. Marley said on 9/22/2010 5:15:24 AM
    I am in south africa and looking for a grant to start up a mushroom business as soon as possible cause I am retrenched from work yet I am a mushroom expert
  • 25. Desraye said on 9/26/2010 4:08:38 PM
    I am searching on info on where to contact angel investors for small toy business in Phoenix , AZ. I have done the leg work, prototype, pricing ect already. Have plan ready to go. Woman based company.
  • 26. Shilpa said on 9/27/2010 3:04:04 AM
    hello i am planning to start a business where i can help women in becoming independent and self sustaining. specially deprived women and uneducated women. i belong to Mysore City, Karnataka State, Country India. Kindly let me know if any grants will be available and also how to sell the products made by such women. any details like help in making project report will also be appreciated wholeheartedly. thanks and regards, shilpa
  • 27. Chi Chi said on 9/28/2010 3:09:47 PM
    PG County, Maryland, USA. Hello, I am looking to start some kind of after school learning center for children in grades k-12. Please email any info on grants you have for women. Thank you
  • 28. Renee Bhagwandeen said on 10/13/2010 5:00:20 PM
    Fortlauderdale florida. I am 22 years old and want to open an food truck with my 21 year old business partner. We are both women of color. We have been looking for a grant forever because we are college students and have no money for this stat up. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help us. this business will help improve our family presently and for the future .
  • 29. verona said on 10/19/2010 2:32:16 AM
    i reside in ptetoria and would like to open up a business where can i apply for a government grant and what do i need
  • 30. Rebecca del Rosario said on 10/27/2010 3:41:15 AM
    I am establishing a home based business after my resignation as Secretary to the Dean and as part-time college professor. Like all others posted, until now I can't take off successfully because of insufficient business capital. How can I avail of my needed capital? Please advise me. Thank you.
  • 31. Denise Bowers said on 10/28/2010 6:52:15 AM
    I am stay in Hout Bay Cape Town. I would to start a Fruit And Vegs business. We are all unemployed and banks don't help people like us. We done our market research and we will make a success if only we get the funding. Where can I apply for a government grant and what do I need
  • 32. Faith said on 10/28/2010 5:43:34 PM
    I'm 29 yr old female, i have filed bankruptcy last year so probably cant get a typical bank loan and I want to start a bakery/coffee shop in my neighborhood. I live in Bowie, MD can you send me info? thanks
  • 33. Stephanie said on 11/19/2010 10:52:50 PM
    I'm a 39 years female interested in home health care business. I have some experience but not the fund to get it started. I live in virginia. Please give me some information.
  • 34. Mayuri Patil said on 12/2/2010 1:34:30 AM
    I want to avail a loan to start a stationary shop near my residence in Powai, Mumbai, India. Please advice as how to proceed? Thanks and regards, Mayuri
  • 35. tara.v said on 12/6/2010 6:45:03 AM
    I want to start a playhome in bangalore. I want to avail government grant. please advise as how to proceed? Thanks and regards, Tara
  • 36. theresa eddie said on 12/6/2010 11:35:20 AM
    my husband would like to start his own auto electrical business. where can he go for some financial assistance in port elizabeth. he just wants a chance to make a success of the knowledge and talent that hes got. THANK YOU. HIS NAME IS OWEN EDDIE.078-1419597
  • 37. Ritu said on 12/17/2010 2:29:23 PM
    I want to avail loan for my handmade jewelry business. I'm from Jaipur, India and also belong to the minority group in india. I have done the market research and also have a plan to implement the project but just cannot start because of lack of funds. Pls suggest.
  • 38. lorna mboku said on 12/27/2010 11:58:43 AM
    I want funding for my cybercafe business. I am from Abidjan,cote d'ivoire. I have done the market research and also have a business plan but i can not start because of lack of funds.
  • 39. Roxann said on 1/5/2011 4:44:49 PM
    I'm a 44 year old female, I filed for bankruptcy in 2010 and am now on unemployment. I have a dream to have my own business(bakery/cafe), be self sufficient and help my mountain economy. Please help me find a government grant that fits my needs as I have no funds for start up. I live in ShowLow, AZ. USA
  • 40. Lerato moagi said on 1/7/2011 4:17:17 AM
    Need to open a day care center please send me the application form for business grant.i live in South Africa Pretoria
  • 41. teresa seals said on 1/7/2011 2:00:14 PM
    can you send me some information on how to avail a government grant for a rental property business? i am a 49 year old single mother.
  • 42. Shanna said on 1/8/2011 7:39:25 AM
    I am a cosmetologist and I'm wanting to purchase a driving salon. I work in the salon now but am wanting to purchase it to keep it going. If you could please let me know how I can apply for a grant and what grants are available for a women in business.
  • 43. Julita Manda said on 1/11/2011 6:20:05 AM
    i operate an agri business in Malawi, growing bananas and organizing women to grow ground nuts which is later bought and sold to other markets. i would like to find out how i can obtain a grant to support the business
  • 44. jane said on 1/11/2011 7:22:23 AM
    I am currently employed but would really like to open a business, a florist in South Africa to provide job opportunity for others. Is there funds available to start an initiative and how do I go about getting financial aid. Thanking you kindly
  • 45. Reena Pandit said on 1/17/2011 12:31:11 PM
    I have started a small business in our colony a stationery and educational material for children shop. I need some help from u for the capital because i am housewife and i don't have capital amount for extend my this small business. I hope u will guide me and will giving me any loan or grant for my business. Awaiting for your favorable reply. thanking you Reena Pandit Don Bosco Colony, (Prem) Plot No.21, Savedi Road, Ahmednagar - 414 003 (M.S.) India I am from Minority Christian
  • 46. Connie Grantham said on 1/19/2011 7:52:06 PM
    Would like to start a pawn,title pawn,gold buying shop in Douglas,Ga. USA. Need a grant to cover startup. Have the land. connie grantham
  • 47. angela peele said on 1/20/2011 12:59:53 PM
    I am currently trying to market my seasonings but need start up cost could you please help me find grant funding to help with these start up fees i can not get a loan based on my credit history your help would be greatly appreciated i currently reside in prince georges county md.
  • 48. Gouri said on 2/2/2011 9:37:42 AM
    Hi I am a housewife in Pune and am planning to open a library for kids from 0 to 10 years of age. Can you please guide me regarding the grants available for women who are starting any business? Thank you.
  • 49. sonu said on 2/3/2011 1:56:14 AM
    I am a house wife in bangalore i am planning to open a small hotel.can you please help me to start up my business.
  • 50. rachael said on 2/17/2011 3:47:59 AM
    am a registered nurse and would like to start a mobile clinic in kenya coastal region to provide health services at an affordable rate.please help on grants and donors.
  • 51. Stella said on 2/28/2011 11:36:10 PM
    Hello. I am a housewife in tanzania. I am planning to open a dry flowers business. Can you please help me to start up my business? and where to get this business details and Grants?
  • 52. Magreth said on 3/1/2011 12:16:09 AM
    Hi. I am a widow and registered nurse in tanzania. I would like to start up a pharmacy. Can u help me how to start up my business? stay blessed.
  • 53. linaa said on 3/13/2011 3:25:00 AM
    Hi Am from kenya and wanted to start a business. The business is in the area of ICT where I intend to start a cyber cafe, offer printing services, sell of computer and its accessories, do repair and maintenance of the computer and later develop small applications to cater for business needs in my area Thika. Please advice on how to acquire these grants so as to release my dream of having and ICT Hub in my area
  • 54. luyanda said on 3/15/2011 5:43:30 AM
    Hi i'm unemployed lady with a dream i would like to open my boutique in my area as we dont have one ,my plan its to open one can suit any sizes of ladies ,accessories,i have idea ,problem no capital to start up any one can help me with grant or loan ,South africa
  • 55. Kanchan S said on 3/16/2011 10:58:40 AM
    Hi, M an IT Security Professional and located at India. I want to start an Laptop and I-Pad Franchisee in India. The laptops and I-pads are branded and will be imported from China. They will be at very low price compare to market price. I need an start up fund of $25000. I am searching for an investment partner with 20% partnership and will get up to 50% investment returns in 2 yrs only. Mail me if interested!! Please mail me at kanchanvsamudrawar@gmail.com
  • 56. Sandhya N said on 3/18/2011 7:24:18 AM
    Hi, I have started an online and classroom coaching centre for Entrance exams (AIEEE/AIPMT/MHCET/IITJEE) at Mumbai, India. I have got the faculty and have few students enrolled. To increase the business, there is lot marketing stuff to be done like putting up ads in newspapers, websites and tv channels for which I don't have finance. I am looking for someone who will provide funding for my business and in return can look for revenue sharing. Interested person/s may contact me on sandhya_das@sify.com or 9222424935 anytime between 9.30 AM and 6:00 PM IST. Tnx.
  • 57. Paula N. said on 3/18/2011 7:21:46 PM
    I am a woman in my early 50's and have been in the medical field for close to 35 years. I have recently gone back to school and I am working on my Associates Degree in Medical Assisting. It is my dream to open an Assisted Living Facility in my area. I feel that there are not enough of these places for our people that just can't be alone anymore but still have some independence. I would really like to have information on getting a grant to purchase and remodel a place for these people to live and take care of them as they so deserve. Any help that I can get would be very grateful. Thank you so much for your time.
  • 58. linomsa dube said on 3/23/2011 6:32:56 AM
    i am a refugee living in south africa and i have registered a cockroach extermination business. i need help on how to apply for a grant to boost up my inputs
  • 59. sheryl said on 4/5/2011 5:18:49 AM
    I am from India and really need to know if the grant is available for Indian women entrepreneurs. Thanks to the recessions, I was laid off at a bad juncture and left financially handicapped. I have a business plan to start couple of businesses combined together and know will work well as it is an existing business that came to a grinding halt due to lack of funds. With this I intend on providing jobs to women from below poverty line who are really good with their talents. Kindly provide all the details and thanks for this brilliant piece of information. P.S I'd rather work for my own business than as a compromise for the corporates.
  • 60. Raghunath expert adviser said on 4/5/2011 8:44:44 AM

@sheryl, there is extra subsidy for women entrepreneurs in many businesses in India. Whether you will be eligible for it or not will depend on your business plan.

Raghunath Natarajan
    Startup Biz Hub - Advisor (Staff)

• 61. gayatri s bhat said on 4/8/2011 7:07:55 AM
    Hi, my name is gayatri,i m working as an accountant, but i want to start a small business of stationery & zerox & printing shop in Navi mumbai, (India), but don't have investment to start this business. Could you plz help me to know how do I get loan from any sources.
  • 62. Pepe Nene beginner adviser said on 4/8/2011 7:55:36 AM
    Hi, I'm a qualified hauture couture designer. I studied at the London College of Fashion BA(Hons)Production Design for the Fashion Industries for 4 years. I would like to start a luxury/high end women's shoe label. I will need to manufacture the shoes in Italy as they have the best artisans in the shoe industry for luxury shoes.I'm looking for grants to finance the business. I have a business proposal, the feasibility study for the market I intend to sell to, as well as a design portfolio, and shoe samples to view. Thanks Pepe

pepeneneh@gmail.com || Consultant

• 63. makena said on 4/15/2011 5:26:39 AM
    Hi, am in Nairobi Kenya and need funds for a running business. You can help through a grant, a loan or can join me as a partner. Assist me on how to connect with sources in Kenya. Thanks
  • 64. Milissa said on 5/6/2011 12:17:33 AM
    Please send me information on small business grants for women and for minorities. My business is in Toccoa, GA.
  • 65. Jacoline Engelbrecht said on 5/15/2011 3:25:55 PM
    Please send me information on how I can apply for a business grant. I am a qualified Human Resource practitioner but has resigned a year ago as I saw big business opportunities in the private market. I have started a virtual airtime business a year ago. The potential for the business are very attractive but money is needed to make it work successfully.
  • 66. judy assee said on 5/24/2011 6:15:45 PM
    hi, I live in trinidad in the west indies.I love agriculture and wish to start an organic produce farm.I practice organic gardening and there is a huge market for this here since 99 percent of the gardeners don't.I'm unemployed and have no financial support to pursue this dream.the lending institutions here do not favour folks like me. pse tell me where I can find financing to make my dream a reality. Thank you
  • 67. tryphina mosomane said on 5/27/2011 3:47:56 AM
    Please send me the information of the grants, i have secured a farm with the value of 400 00 and would like to know were i can get the money to buy the land for farming
  • 68. Desiree said on 6/6/2011 7:52:40 AM
    Hi I'm from south africa gauteng ,i have establish a home based skin care buss, Like all others posted, until now I can't take off successfully because of insufficient business capital.How can I avail of needed capital? Please send me information and advise on small business grants for women.Thank you.
  • 69. Angelia Terrell said on 6/17/2011 9:13:47 PM
    I am looking for information on grants to start a cattle farm or ranch around the Van Buren location in Southeast Missouri.
  • 70. Barbara Jones said on 6/25/2011 1:07:22 PM
    I live in central Florida and two years started a small wire jewelry business two years ago. Since then my husband died and now it needs to be a "real" business to support my son and me. I am looking for grants to expand from my spare room to a commercial/residential property so I can work and live in one location. (to save on payment) I don't even know where to start. Please send whatever info you can, I appreciate it.
  • 71. frances said on 7/16/2011 6:44:44 AM
    I am looking for grant to start food business for special events and swampmeets. I have to work husband is retired need help bills piling up...
  • 72. Lee-Anne said on 7/19/2011 4:19:12 PM
    Hi I need info on government grants for I am a women wanting to start a business for the first time. I want to open a caring home in Port Elizabeth in the Eastern Cape South Africa. Thank you.
  • 73. Bonnie Pollard said on 7/24/2011 10:11:33 PM
    Macon Georgia I am looking for a grant to help me start a used car business. I am 60 years old and need to support myself, my husband is disabled and receives a small disability check. I need to earn some money.
  • 74. Fatima Jardine-Millard said on 8/5/2011 12:21:31 PM
    Hi there, I have a first time business running for a year and 6 months and it is doing fairly well. I have a Cafe and Bakery where all my products are made and consumed in the cafe or for take-out. I do some bakery course like Learn to bake Croissants or Breads on weekends. Currently I'm at a crossing because a restaurant group has approached me to make their dessert line, I have no capacity for this, so I either remain a one man band or I'm able to grow unfortunately I have not the finance to progress to employ further staff or equipment and neither to pay for a huge loan. I need a grant of $100 000 and I could do really well to get set up. Please help, thank you Fatima in South Africa
  • 75. sharon m said on 8/10/2011 10:37:59 PM
    Hello, I am a single african american mother in my early 40's looking to start a cafe/religious goods store in the south suburbs of chicago, il. U.S. I'd appreciate ideas on how to get started from grant webs to any other helpful input. This would be my first step toward starting a family legacy, have worked hard for several yrs. in restaurant field and looking for a meaningful change. Thank you
  • 76. Avinash Pardeshi said on 8/15/2011 11:27:41 AM
    I want to start a business venture that shall involve women. Amongst the various types of organization setups such as NGO, Not for Profit, etc which one is the most suitable. Plz provide me the info. Thank you. Pune, Maharashtra, India.
  • 77. Avinash Pardeshi said on 8/15/2011 11:29:43 AM
    This shall basically empower the under privileged women providing employment to live with dignity.
  • 78. Porsha Joubert said on 8/15/2011 1:15:56 PM
    I would love to start my own business, please send me the info on how to get the grants for small business owned by women. This is my passion to start my own business, and i can also create jobs for others as well.
  • 79. olga said on 8/19/2011 4:51:48 AM
    Hi, I am from Namibia this fund is also available in Namibia give me info. I have a small business but I need a fund to buy equipments and to expand the business pls help.
  • 80. Laura Stefanelli said on 8/20/2011 10:04:55 AM
    I am an unemployed displaced homemaker. I would like to open a bakery/coffee shop in Essex County New Jersey. Preferably in Livingston, New Jersey or West Orange, New Jersey. Please send me info on how to get a business grant to start up my business I know will be a true success. Thank you. Laura S
  • 81. KMP said on 8/23/2011 8:15:19 PM
    I am a married woman and have an opportunity to invest and own a car wash business in Arizona. I in interested in obtaining information regarding grant funds to open this business. Thank you, Kelly P.
  • 82. Debra Johnson said on 8/29/2011 10:23:42 AM
    Hi, I live in a small southern town (Tensas Parish, Louisiana). This is mostly a farming and rural community. Due to the economy I found myself having to leave everything I had known for 17 years to move back to this place. My one real concern is its lack of fitness facilities. I would really love to open one here. I'm not really interested in a franchise operation as most of these are NOT what I consider a real gym. Anyway, I have the business know how to open and run a gym but, I do not have the funding and not sure I could get it due to credit issues. I would really love to know if there are grants available that would help me with this endeavor.
  • 83. chantal said on 8/30/2011 2:30:46 AM
    Hi,pls advise me on how i am able to get finance to start a hair and beauty salon.I reside in Cape Town,Western Cape,South Africa
  • 84. Deena said on 8/30/2011 11:29:19 AM
    Hi, I am an Indian.I am planning to start a small textile shop in Bangalore,Karnataka,India.plz tell me from where to get financial assistance? am i eligible for financial help for women entrepreneurs? which bank should i approach for a loan? Thanks and Regards Deena
  • 85. Teresa said on 8/31/2011 3:05:08 AM
    Hi I am looking to buy a salon and also start up a training college in beauty therapy and hairdressing for the underprivileged and children from childrens homes final year who would like to go into the beauty field to either work or start there own business I am in Cape town; western cape; South africa the salon will be to do the practical training
  • 86. angel said on 9/7/2011 6:36:04 PM
    I am a 26 yr old woman and a single parent . I would love to start my own janitorial business where can i look for grants or get info
  • 87. Vanessa said on 9/8/2011 8:36:38 AM
    I am a women from South Africa, currently unemployed and really need to know if the grant is available to South African women entrepreneurs. I am currently financially handicapped. I have a business plan to start a financial business services company to the communities to assist them in registering their businesses and drawing up business plans for them, but I have no capital to empower these women and to start-up the business. Many of these women are way below the poverty line who are really good with their talents. I myself come from a previously disadvantage community and therefore would like to pay back my dues with the financial experience I have gained over the last 12 years. Kindly provide all the details in order for me to apply for this grant. Thank you very much and regards.
  • 88. Dr.Yogitha said on 9/13/2011 2:02:43 AM
    Hi, am an ayuvedic doctor looking for the grants to start my ayurvedic center. Please do help me. Regards Dr.Yogitha
  • 89. Janice Dailey said on 9/14/2011 2:15:28 PM
    Business Location: Overland Park KS 66213, USA. My name is Janice and I have started a pet sitting business, but would love information on grant money to help with this. I am 50 years old and female. Thanks.
  • 90. RAFEEKAH said on 9/15/2011 8:26:12 AM
    Good day i am a single parent of three growing kids,i would like to know where in port elizabeth,south africa do i have to go to in assistance with business grant. I would love to open up my own take away. thank you
  • 91. Kogie Gounder said on 9/21/2011 4:47:39 AM
    I am a women from South africa.I have 25 yrs knowledge of starting my own printing company.Right now i need finance. i have a printing machine and a few other items. i have my own pc. My car is not movable right now and i dont have the finance to repair it... i need finance to but stock and orders. to make this happen please allow me the opportunity.i would really be grateful if u can assist in any way... Kogie Gounder
  • 92. Ann Nyambura said on 9/22/2011 4:27:46 AM
    I have started to run a business from last year,am in Nairobi kenya. I wold like to get a grant to move my business to another business location, where i would generate triple the income i do now. How would i get assistance from your organization. Thanks
  • 93. shamz said on 10/4/2011 5:17:33 PM
    hi i am a south african female citizen and would love to have a business of my own how do i apply for a gov grant and how do i go about doing it please assist
  • 94. Jelada Huff said on 10/11/2011 11:09:28 AM
    I am looking to start my own commercialized child care center and is looking for a grant to help me. Please send me any grant information on how to get started obtaining a grant that will help, minority women to start up a business. Justice, IL 60458, I kindly Thank you.
  • 95. jennifer Naidu said on 10/28/2011 5:33:49 AM
    Hello this is Jennifer Naidu again. Im from Pune India. I am 64 yrs and have 20 years of teaching. Now I find it hard to work outside home, so i wish to give training to children in my yard as thats the only space i can spare. Please understand that due to the sun and rains it is not possible to sit in the open. so i wish to put up a temporary shaded shed in the yard with the help of Govt. help. So please do the needful for which I shall be grateful. I have nothing to invest i'm ashamed to say.
  • 96. Elizabeth Hall said on 10/28/2011 3:25:57 PM
    Hello My name is Elizabeth Hall. I am looking to open a Book trade and coffee cafe, that serve breakfast and lunch. I am looking for a start up grant or small business loan. I am not sure where to start I have been on SBA.gov, but was not really sure where to go from there. It seems I need to write a business plan to get a loan or a grant. Would you have any information that would be helpful? Business location: Callahan, FL USA
  • 97. chrissie stocker moyo said on 10/28/2011 6:01:35 PM
    I have been running small business since 2007 up to 2011 sept, i have been dealing ladies and gents clothes now an idea has come to earn a shop. I have been selling house by house but now i am thinking to upgrade this business in a different way thats why i would like to apply for a grant loan. My other dream business is an orphanage home, as of now i dont have any money but i know that if i can have the opportunity to have the grant money or loan my life will be happy for i know its part of succeeding. Help me and email me to qualify for this grant and loan. I am from malawi, mzuzu city,
  • 98. Tewana said on 10/28/2011 8:56:55 PM
    I'm looking for a grant to open a seafood market to sell fresh fish. It seems that the only place to buy it is in the grocery stores in my area, otherwise, I would have to drive 50 minutes to the nearest location. Business location: Birmingham, AL
  • 99. Consolata Masaro said on 11/8/2011 2:01:02 AM
    Hi, My name is Conso. I am from Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. I would like to start up a business and I have terrific plans, my only problem is that I need grants to start up this business. Please help, I have gone through all the information in the web but now I am only confused. Please help.
  • 100. Lerato moeketsane said on 11/12/2011 12:22:37 PM
    I have a business plan of starting my own baker.609 Mpata street Khutsong Location carltonville . Johannesburg, South africa
  • 101. pearl nonhlanhla segogela said on 11/14/2011 6:52:27 AM
    hi im situated around steelpoort and i've got a small business registered by the name MOHLAPA CHEMASTIC SUPPLY and now i need rebuild it and i need to fill up the bankruptcy forms, pls i need the help u can give,cuz i dont know which road to take.
  • 102. stella said on 11/19/2011 12:12:17 PM
    Hi, I have a small business plan to start a kids play centre in DAR but have no capital, is the grant open to non American women?. DAR, Tanzania
  • 103. Mona lisa said on 11/19/2011 1:58:10 PM
    Hi i am in port elizabeth south africa, i am a mother of 2 who is unemployed, i volunteer at hospitals and old age homes. I would love to start a small clinic to help those in need that are sick but i do not have any finance
  • 104. lily said on 11/22/2011 5:11:41 AM
    I'm in cape town south africa and I want to start my own catering business. I have a passion for food and good service. I also have a need to support my family financially as I am unemployed. I would highly appreciate info on a government grant or any other financial support. Thank u.
  • 105. Gulnaaz said on 11/22/2011 7:38:13 PM
    Hi, I am in Johannesburg South Africa I have a small Business, It is an African Hair Salon. I need a Grant or Some Funding for it to grow. I want to make it better by having more funds to buy stock as this salon is new. I would appreciate it a lot, if some one could assist me in this regard as I am not working and trying my best to make the salon a success.
  • 106. Naledi Tikane said on 11/25/2011 8:27:34 AM
    Hi, I am a student living in Pretoria and would like to start a catering company. I would like to know how you can help me with funding. Thank you.
  • 107. Pamela Chamberlain said on 11/25/2011 9:58:53 PM
    Hello, I'm a 49 year old, divorced African American mother. I was recently laid off and would like to start my own business;a beauty supply store & barber shop. I don't know where to start. I need grant money. I live in Stuart Florida. Please help! Thanks!
  • 108. Deidre Sassman said on 12/2/2011 4:23:42 AM
    I am a 37 year old single mom in cape town south africa. I started a sewing and alteration business at home, but i need funding to buy new sewing machine and overlocker and fabric and equipment to expand my business can you help me.
  • 109. Thandi Ntshangase said on 12/7/2011 4:19:53 AM
    I'm 29 year old single mom based in Bloemfontein,Free State, South Africa.I'm seeking for funding to buy 2-3 trucks so that I can deliver bread for bakeries.
  • 110. Michele Holtzhausen said on 12/8/2011 6:05:25 AM
    I am a 49 year old women and unemployed. I would like to start a cattle ranch in the Eastern Cape in South Africa. Have worked with cattle all my life. Would like to know if you have funds available
  • 111. patricia.mathasaram said on 12/12/2011 4:52:21 AM
    dear sir i want to start a business in stationery i am a house wife and i require funds to start stationery business in pune i have to rent a place i humbly request you to please help me. tel no 9637129065 i live in pune / india
  • 112. khalida mahomed said on 12/22/2011 7:32:16 AM
    Hi I'm looking to start up a small business in melmoth KZN, i'm hoping this business grant would be able to help me as there are a lot of gaps in the market and I unfortunately donot have the capital.
  • 113. Tammy said on 12/29/2011 2:20:07 PM
    After getting let go from my job of 12 years, this past June, I'm looking into the opportunity of opening my own business with my mother in law. It would be a dream of ours to open a Primitive shop, in downtown Marshall, Michigan. We display our passion in our homes now, & would like to move forward to our own business, I'm 39 & my mother in law is 59. We have tried to do some checking on grants, but are not really sure where to start, So please send information on any grant funds that are available, or that can lead us in the right direction. We are excited to get started as we know we will be a success. Business Location: Marshall, Michigan USA
  • 114. mona said on 12/30/2011 3:16:38 PM
    i dont have much income. but i live in a deteriorated used to be old bed and breakfast with my elderly mom and uncle i look after. how and where can i find a grant that i can use to start my own business remodeling and using this old building for a business.
  • 115. ronelda said on 1/4/2012 6:03:01 AM
    cape town, south africa, looking for a grant from government to start my own laundry business, i had this idea since 4 years ago but i have been seeking help from the south african government for a grant but to no avail, is there help for women who want to start their own business in grants from government.
  • 116. Jennifer Knight said on 1/18/2012 3:20:41 AM
    Hi I am a 39 year old hispanic woman who wants to start up a pet library to help teachers get pets in the classroom. Surrounding that would be a full line pet store. I was wondering if you could help me find grants to help start up this business. The sooner the better. The kids in the rural area we live in, in Northern CA. really needs this. Thank you, Jennifer Knight Cottonwood, CA
  • 117. patience said on 1/19/2012 3:31:38 AM
    hello, i am business woman that lives in Nigeria. it has always been my dream to own a school and an orphanage. i love kids and love to be a part of their lives, helping them to be whatever they wish to be become. i want to start up a montessori daycare center in my location and eventually an orphanage. i don't have the amount of money required to start up the daycare but i do have land. i have educational certificate and have worked in the educational sector before. what are the odds of me getting a grant to fulfill my dreams.? i will be most grateful and i know i will touch the lives of many. thank you. patience, Calabar,Nigeria.
  • 118. Elizabeth said on 1/21/2012 4:38:41 AM
    Hi I would like to start a business of Building Material we are 10 women we are in Free State in Jagersfontein which is 115 km from Bloemfontein we drawn up business plan and constitution we are looking forward for that as we as the community we are traveling those kms to get building material for funds thank u.
  • 119. Zahid said on 1/23/2012 3:12:43 AM
    People in the USA is more privileged than I think the rest of the world. I am in South Africa and require funding to start-up a Preschool, My wife has taught children from ages 2-6 for the past five years at a Montessori preschool. She has resigned and graduated NQL 5 ECD (Early Childhood development) in October last year. There is too much red tape and the government in SA is biased, they say they want a better educated society but just look at whats happening in the Eastern Cape, and the rural areas. So we would like to know how to go about getting funding for premises in a previously disadvantaged area close to where we live in Newclare a suburb of Johannesburg? Cell: 073 158 9412
  • 120. Miranda mohlapa selepe said on 2/1/2012 12:31:16 PM
    I'm a 28 years lady with two baby.I need to start my own pre school in my house.I'M staying in north west south Africa.
  • 121. Masilasi Chambo (Mercy) said on 2/3/2012 5:20:36 AM
    Masilasi Chambo I am looking for a grant to help me start a shop for stationary services. I am 39 years old and need to support myself, my dream is to help people through this services because in our country you can't believe but is true that we don't have enough computers, photocopies, etc to use for offices or schools so if you have a knowledge with computers you find the way to help others. I have been working at home but now I need to open the shop somewhere in order to help another people and later to teach another people to know this knowledge. I lives in Tanzania, Tanga Region, at Mombo town Korogwe Village. Please help me I need your help in order to help others in our country.
  • 122. Angela Williams said on 2/6/2012 11:00:21 AM
    I am a minority woman, 44 years of age. I would like to start a sewing and alteration business at home or rent a location if possible, but i need funding. I would like to buy a sewing machine , overlocker, blind hem stitch machine, fabric, notions and other necessary equipment to start my business. Please advise as to a website or place on how to obtain the necessary funds to get started. Thank you kindly!
  • 123. Jacqueline Haider said on 2/7/2012 1:05:10 AM
    Please send me information on how i can apply for a business grant if grant is open to all nationalities & locations around the world, Kind advice since i have a very good plan to empower women around Tanzania. Thank you.
  • 124. Tejaswini Dash said on 2/7/2012 1:20:20 AM
    Hello, Please send me information about this grant scheme. Who qualifies for this grant? Is it open to all entrepreneurs in India? Regards, Thank you.
  • 125. Synthea Shava said on 2/10/2012 1:47:40 PM
    Hie I am Synthea Shava and aged 48. I am employed by a church organisation and have noted shortage of church literature especially in the form of bibles and Sunday School story books and related material for kids. I am planning to venture into a bookshop business to benefit the Christian world in Zimbabwe. I am appealing for funding to make the dream a success. At the moment am selling the books on a very low scale due to lack of funding. Any well wisher may respond on syntheam8@gmail.com. Am a Zimbabwean staying in Bulawayo in the Matabeleland region
  • 126. Charlene Williamson said on 2/15/2012 1:47:00 PM
    Please send me info on the start up grants for a design/engineering firm that I have started in my home. I have the need of a machine shop, to satisfy my customers needs, where I will need several different types of machines and lathes. With just starting my business income is slow BUT I do have a customer base started. I currently have my husband designing for me as he is a director of engineering. This business is located in Galesburg Michigan 49053. I would also like to become a distributor for small roof mount wind turbines, as well as solar panels for residential/commercial.
  • 127. Nombuso Mazibuko said on 2/16/2012 3:37:46 AM
    I live in Durban, East Coast of South Africa. Kindly send me information on how to obtain a grant to start a daycare center. I have identified the land zoned for school. I have an environmental Health qualification and my husband's highest qualification is an MBA from the University of Cape Town. We are looking at combining our skills not only to build a viable business but first and for most a safe, well run, educational and fun yet affordable day care for the middle to low income earners in the local community.
  • 128. serisha bauer said on 2/27/2012 6:42:11 AM
    Looking to find out more about your small business grants. I want open a printing company. Durban south africa
  • 129. Ethel said on 2/28/2012 7:10:56 AM
    My name is Ethel, I am 52 year. I have qualifications, In Community worker I was working for my community until I had an accident that left me a bit disable to work. I want to initiate a Day Care Centre go back to my track helping working women. I have already saw the site I need help of a Government Grant.
  • 130. glodean said on 3/3/2012 4:49:52 PM
    Hi I'm glodean from south africa in johannesburg gauteng I'm starting this small business called herballife and I really need this grant for woman to help me with my business I'm the only breadwinner at home and I know with this business I can feed and cloth my family I started this business cause really wanted to help my mom couldn't stand a site of her suffering as a single parent raising six children all by herself I'm 23years of age have one child live with my mother my is to start my own business then help my family and give back to charity thank u f0r reading my letter god bless
  • 131. Lerato Molefe said on 3/8/2012 10:52:08 AM
    Dear Sir can u pls send me info on where to go for government grant. I what to start a jewellery manufacturing business and am 27 years old lady how lives in Gauteng South Africa. Thank u in advance.
  • 132. liezl said on 3/11/2012 1:05:06 AM
    Hi I'm from South Africa, Limpopo and want to start my own florist. Could you please send me information on the grants and how to apply?
  • 133. Nandi Carol Mhlom said on 3/12/2012 11:49:43 AM
    Cape town, westen cape, South africa. I'm 26 yr old, and would love to have my own small hotel/restaurant. This has been my dream for the past 7 years. Can i get all the info on how to get the grant and on how to make my dream come true. Thanks u
  • 134. Kalina said on 3/15/2012 6:17:14 PM
    I am a visual artist and a jewellery maker and I would like to start my own bespoke jewellery business. I would design it, make it, sell it. I don't have the funds to rent a studio, to buy necessary equipment and to buy materials to make my first pieces. I really need some kick start money, is it available anywhere? Right now I am based in London, UK. Before I was based in Warsaw, Poland. Before I was based in Sydney, Australia, and before that I was based in Toronto, Canada. Any of these places would be good for me - wherever is the easiest to get some funding. I would appreciate some information. Thank you.
  • 135. Mickey C said on 3/20/2012 8:25:43 AM
    New York, NY Manhattan USA. Would love any info on grants, loans, an online capital raising sites.
  • 136. emily sobe said on 3/22/2012 12:05:51 PM
    I'm mother of two. I would love to start a sewing buss to help the support group of ladies who are unemployed. from Cape Town, South Africa.
  • 137. Sharon day said on 3/24/2012 4:48:43 PM
    Any information that you could provide would be most appreciated. I owned a small preschool for several years but ran into some zoning issues and had to close down. I had put 75,000 of my retirement into the project. I am needing to start over. I still have everything to get going but the location is the concern. I am not able to pay out before I get going on the real estate. I am hoping to find a partner in the real estate to invest with me....I am truly in need of an angle investor. Any help or direction would be great. I am looking to reopen in San Diego, Ca......exact location is very open. many, many thanks
  • 138. Ta'Neisha said on 3/27/2012 4:54:54 AM
    I would like more information on how to go about getting a grant or a loan for a small salon business in GA.
  • 139. Niija said on 3/28/2012 5:25:30 AM
    Hi I would really like some information on getting a grant or loan to start up my company I have all the resources for inventory I've even built clientele I just need funding to get started and to build capital. Can someone please contact me as soon as possible please at niija81@gmail.com
  • 140. Diane said on 3/29/2012 5:25:38 PM
    Cape May New Jersey. I want to open a bookstore and only need $100,000 since I have invested the rest myself. There is no bookstore anywhere in the southern Jersey shore towns since Atlantic closed so there is definitely a need. Please tell me how to get a grant.
  • 141. Shruti Dandekar said on 3/30/2012 7:51:27 AM
    I want to start a quilt shop in Pune, India. There is not a single shop that sells designer quilting fabric and quilting supplies in India. Can I get more information about how to get a start-up loan of about 25,00,000 INR for my business?
  • 142. emily mize said on 4/3/2012 3:13:06 PM
    I live in navasota tx and I'm looking to start a bird pet shop/flower business is there a grant that will help me fund my business. Thanks Emily Mize
  • 143. ann west said on 4/8/2012 1:37:04 PM
    I would like to start a home daycare in orange texas. I need help in searching for a grant to open this small business
  • 144. Hesma Tyson said on 4/13/2012 1:43:13 PM
    I would like to start a business in the Florida area making natural hot sauces, but using either a co packer or an incubator kitchen. I need approximately $25,000 for working capital. I already have two distributors that are interested in carrying my line of sauces one in Texas and the other in NY. Would I be able to use a confirmed distributor agreement to my advantage in helping me secure these funds? I would like to launch this in May to June of this year. Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.
  • 145. Ronel said on 4/14/2012 12:31:34 PM
    Cape Town, South Africa. Hi my name is Ronel, I am 33 years old and stay in cape town. I would like to start up my own jewelery business. I need a grand of about R30 000 to R50 000, this will cover machinery, tools and metal and advertising material, to start up my business. I would like to start my business in June 2012. I am working at the moment, I am paying off my student loan and dont have the money to start up the business. Please let me know how I can get a grant to start up my business. Thank you
  • 146. Connie said on 4/15/2012 7:02:25 AM
    I want to apply for free government grant to help me start real estate investment in baltimor. Thank you
  • 147. NOMASWAZI MOKOENA said on 4/17/2012 2:06:45 AM
    hi, i would like to start a printing business @ home.the smallest machine is going to cost R11000.00.the machine prints photos and words on mugs, t-shirts, plates, bags, caps, key rings, name badges, wall watches, tea cups etc. with all the money i'm going to make i want to start a wedding and function deco business as now i'm going to attend the course in june 2012. with the machine money i can be able to buy myself deco material,(i.e the tables and table cloths, chairs and chair covers, draping, the table decorations etc.)
  • 148. Desilvia said on 4/19/2012 11:52:23 AM
    Hi, Windhoek, Namibia. My name is Desilvia. I have a 5 hectare plot in Rehoboth and want to plant grapes for export. How can I get a grant to develop the plot. thank you
  • 149. Chasity Macon said on 4/20/2012 10:22:48 PM
    I come from a family of self employment, most of them plumbers! I live in Haughton Louisiana and I've been married for 18 years to a man of much knowledge and many skills! He's a licensed plumber and air conditioning and I have the knowledge of working beside family members growing up and my husband for long time. I am 36 and he is almost 40 and I (we) want to start our own plumbing/air business! He is very respected and comes highly recommended from everyone and they encourage him to try and branch out on his own so all the builders and contractors can have him doing their jobs! I have experiences in the business end of it as far as paperwork and phones and such! I would love to find out how I could try for a small business loan to get it started! I know it wouldn't take a whole awful lot because he has all the work he could possibly need guaranteed so I just need starting materials and a work truck and money to do so!! Please help!! Thank you so much!
  • 150. Juliet Borbon said on 4/20/2012 10:47:21 PM
    I am miss Juliet, I am planning to invest in one of a prestige and very helpful school here in our country Laguna God Speed. the minimum invest money is $1,500 and you will get an interest per month of 2% of the invested money. I am a single mother with two kids. I was been abandoned. I am from the Philippines Manila Area.
  • 151. Natalie Ray said on 4/24/2012 10:35:46 AM
    I am the fifth generation in my family to run our restaurant, and I am very proud of this heritage. Unfortunately we went out of business in May of 2010, and we lost our 90 year old steakhouse, and my family's home which my grandfather, mother, and I all grew up in. Working with food and customer service is in my blood, and I would like to start a food truck, but am absolutely clueless on where to begin. I have the passion, just NO MONEY! Can anyone give me some advice on loans, grants, etc. I am also a single mother.
  • 152. Fundiswa Mtandana said on 4/26/2012 5:29:08 AM
    Hi I'm in S.A in the Eastern Cape. I live in Port Elizabeth I would like to know if the grant is also available in South Africa cause I have a small business of baking wedding cake, birth day cakes anniversary cakes in cooperated with printing. Thank
  • 153. Dominique Thompson said on 4/26/2012 2:29:20 PM
    Hello, I am eager to start a preschool in the inner city of Chicago Illinois. I would love more information about grants. Thanks!
  • 154. Amanda de Wee said on 4/30/2012 5:10:08 AM
    My name is Amanda de Wee. from Africa, Namibia. I would like to start a wedding planning business, and i dont have the financial conditions..please help me. I live in Windhoek. my number is +264 81 612 9326. Kind Regards Amanda de Wee
  • 155. Thandeka Mkhize said on 5/2/2012 12:31:49 PM
    Hi We are Thandeka and June and live in Durban, South Africa.We would like to start a business in clothing and home decor, but since we are unemployed its hard to start. We have a business plan , but need further skills, mentorship and funding to start.Please help. We also have some items that we have done which we can showcase. +278421395. Thanx
  • 156. TEDDY JOVITAH said on 5/3/2012 3:32:11 AM
    we have small women groups and have began poultry project but we need some funding to enable smooth running of this project so as to support single mothers and other members with the different groups thus having a self supportive community.We are from uganda particularly GOMBA district.
  • 157. Bridgette said on 5/3/2012 5:33:57 PM
    My name is Bridgett, I am 47 year old black woman, I live in cartersville Georgia. I want to start a Ice Cream truck service. I need money to buy truck as well as money for start up cost.
  • 158. lucy vimi nair said on 5/4/2012 2:35:10 AM
    I am runing a restaurant for the last 7 months. i would like to upgrade it which is why i would like to apply for a loan. kindly guide me into the procedures and also the pros and cons of this loan. thank you.
  • 159. Arvind Pandey said on 5/10/2012 3:51:42 AM
    Hi Kavita. I am Arvind from Kids Academy. We would like to partner with you for this playschool. Please call me on 9167296103 or mail me on arvindkrp78@gmail.com
  • 160. Rosemary said on 5/13/2012 1:08:20 AM
    I am a 27 year old female from Durban (South Africa). I am looking to open up my own catering company. I have been doing this for a while now but have been working under someone and now i want to do this on my own as I notice that I have enough experience but I am not making anything out of the business as it does not belong to me neither do I have much input. I have a portfolio to show to my investors or anyone that may be interested. I have started placing adverts for awareness of the business and I am also planning on visiting other existing companies for opportunity to do some of their decor free in order for my work to be noticed. I would really appreciate it if I could really liaise with genuine people (Investors)and people who may have some idea about this.
  • 161. Dune said on 5/15/2012 8:11:41 PM
    I intend to open a health related business and I appreciate if you send me information of how i can apply for a loan with low interest
  • 162. wendy griffith said on 5/16/2012 12:38:24 PM
    I live in the caribbean and i am wondering if your agency fund or lend in this part of the world as i am very much interested in setting up a small boutique
  • 163. Veronica said on 5/21/2012 9:07:08 PM
    I live in Birmingham, Al and I want to open a cyber cafe downtown to cater to all. I just turned 50 and my credit is not the greatest. So where do I start I have a business plan that I already started but not sure what the start up cost would be and I also have a building location I am interested in. help please!!
  • 164. Bathandwa tini said on 5/22/2012 2:10:55 AM
    I'm 31 year old women who is unemployed. I'm in the eastern cape south africa i would like to open a coffee shop. I need full finds to start. I would love to know more information about the grant.
  • 165. Micklange fleurant said on 5/22/2012 7:12:53 PM
    I want to open a restaurant in a food court. Will be serving creole food and natural fruit juice in Miami area. Please help me by letting me know how to get a grant. I am 52 years old
  • 166. Yemeserach said on 5/24/2012 3:50:01 AM
    I am very motivated 35 years old lady. I am very much interested to have my own hair salon. Unfortunately I have no start up capital. Please help me how to get a grant.
  • 167. Glory said on 5/25/2012 4:38:12 PM
    I am very passionate woman owning a small hair dressing saloon in Pietermariztburg. I am Refugee in South Africa, I have the interest in young single parents. I intend to start up a mini agency where I can train single parents in hair dressing, manicure, pedicure skill. After they must have acquired these skills I will look for employment for them. I have train about 12 already and they are happily working. My wish is do beyond what I had already done, because many single parents are job less as result on school drop out or poverty. Please i need your help thanks for understanding my humble request.
  • 168. nirmala dhodmani said on 5/28/2012 3:39:22 AM
    I mrs Nirmala Dhodmani physically handicap lady living in Malad east Mumbai 400097. I live with my son he is only 5 yr kid i'm working in educational institute as temporary based but then i'm not able to do my job any more because of my hunch back problem. so i want to start some business at home to live life. i dont have any financial support. if u help me then it will be very helpful to me and further educational support to my son. thank you
  • 169. Michelle said on 5/30/2012 3:48:55 AM
    Hello I am a 40 yr old black woman.I would like to open a cake/cupcake shop in new york. I have been baking for friends/ family and their friends for about seven years now. They all keep saying that i am fooling around and need to open a store. People don't realize that I have no finances to open a store and it's not that easy. I would like to do this but my credit is bad and I have no money. I am pretty sure that if i can get the bulk of the money I might be able to get family assistance. Any help or information would be appreciated. I currently don't know where to turn or where to start. Thanks
  • 170. Lisa said on 5/30/2012 10:27:12 PM
    Hello, I am a young cosmetologist from Philadelphia, Pa. USA looking to start my own beauty salon and housing company.
  • 171. Motunrayo said on 5/31/2012 6:39:01 AM
    Hello! My name is Motunrayo, I am a computer operator(very good in Graphics Design) and also good in training people. But the challenge i'm having is that i dont have money to start my computer school, i have my computer system and printer which i kept in my room but i need money to start that computer school fully because people have been telling me that they want to learn but i cant teach them in my room. So that is why i'm thinking of getting my own. I'll be grateful for any assistance rendered. Thanks
  • 172. EduVal said on 6/6/2012 8:12:10 PM
    Hi, am into house finishing (floor tiles, painting, pvc ceiling)i need a loan or found to open shop/officer to sale tiles and pvc ceiling. i have bought laptop that will help me learn AUTCAD since i went to go into building contracts. i live in Nsukka Enugu state Nigeria Remain blessed
  • 173. Alexandra Matei said on 6/6/2012 8:24:31 PM
    I am from Birmingham, I am trying for weeks to find how and from where, companies that can I rent a food trucks, cause I can't build from zero the business. I found on internet that to rent it will be about 2000 on month but to build it, start from 10000 and can be how much you afford it. Please help me only with this information, to rent it the business. Thank you so much. Success is everything.
  • 174. Teresa Wages said on 6/8/2012 3:44:45 PM
    I have decided to have a small business in Sacramento, Ca. I've always had a mind of an entrepreneur and it has taken me years to finally figure out what I want to do. I have the drive, I know what I want, I know it will be a success, now I just need some help to fund my start up. Please help.
  • 175. Elaine Saw said on 6/15/2012 9:03:40 PM
    i am from malaysia kuala lumpur , i have a furniture shop here and i'm also very well known in eCommerce b2b online furniture business and we do export the furniture to all over the world. i started my business with very low capital and my potential business is big in this line and we also awarded to.supply furniture to the government sector and also lots of university in malaysia. i need funding for my concept store which is like ikea and i am planing to wotk with government on this plan and to open a furniture cafe shop with fun eat and showroom and with all kind of equipment for cafe n restaurant of cause with all kind of furniture. wish i can bring this concept to all over the world as ikea. really need a serious investor and funder to work on it. please help
  • 176. Christine Newman said on 6/16/2012 11:31:05 PM
    I would like information on the lay out of the business grant. I would like to start a business baking and need the capital to back me. I live in California and have been looking at the federal grants for women and decided that the opportunity is there.
  • 177. Ragini Oree said on 6/18/2012 6:07:09 AM
    Hi, I am from South Africa, Cape Town. I am 52 years old. I am unemployed and would like to buy an existing laundry and cleaning business. I have previous experience in the laundry business and i have a passion for cleaning. The laundry that i wish to purchase is situated in a good location and is the only one in the area. I am hands on and will give my all to the business.The laundry is quite busy. I will be very grateful if i could get help in applying for a gov grant. Thanks
  • 178. Kathy said on 6/20/2012 1:17:55 PM
    Please send me information about how and where to apply for a grant for a women owned home building business. I live in Texas in an area that is starting to experience a resurgence of home building and buying. I have a great business plan and lots of experience.
  • 179. Julia said on 6/22/2012 4:04:29 PM
    I am very motivated 25 years old lady.I own a Mobile Spa in South Africa (Gauteng),i love my company and i want to see it grow and help other young ladies like me by creating more jobs. Unfortunately I have no enough capital to run my company,i need all the assistance i can get regarding funding. Please help me how to get a grant.I will be very grateful if i could get help in applying for a gov grant.Kind Regards
  • 180. Zahida Jamaloodeen said on 6/24/2012 3:32:52 PM
    Hi, i am a 38 year old female, i have started my business of hair, makeup, and henna decorating, i plan to open a boutique soon:-)i am in dire need of funding and being a single mum funds are not easy. i am from newcastle south africa, i am looking for equipment, salon merchandise, and more so a grant for me to kick start my business. i am a motivated person who only lacks funds to get myself to being successful. i would really appreciate your assistance. thanks
  • 181. candice mandy du toit said on 6/24/2012 6:40:20 PM
    Hi my names Candice i'm from Port Elizabeth in SA. need some funding or business grant to start my own cosmetic shop, i'm unemployed dont have any funding I need help. I want to open a cosmetic shop thanx
  • 182. rabia said on 6/27/2012 3:27:49 PM
    Hi, i am 29, indian lady with 2 kids, my husbands working conditions and earnings are not to good. Looking to open TAKEAWAY in SOUTH AFRICA, DURBAN. Need funding plz ASAPS
  • 183. Amanda said on 6/30/2012 10:47:14 PM
    Hello, I am a 25 year old female, who has her Bachelor's degree, however, I was laid off at the beginning of this year. I have since been trying to start 2 businesses-- a creative services business and a business involving selling cakes. I also would like to become partners with a friend who wants to begin a protective services business. Due to the unemployment, I am living with my single mother who is housing her two adult children. I want the successes of the businesses I am trying to start to help pay her back for her sacrifices of putting us three children through school. She deserves it.
  • 184. hasina pathan said on 7/1/2012 7:08:21 PM
    Hi, I am 37 year old. I am a medical coding & insurance biller. I like to start to open my own Medical billing office but I have no capital to Start the business. Would you please help me to get Gvt SBF to start my business.
  • 185. Bonakele said on 7/5/2012 8:09:14 AM
    Hi i am Bonakele 27 years old i have a building almost finish building it my plan of building it is to open a supermakert, butchery and restaurant. i have used all money i had on building it now i dont have capital although the tuck shop its running i am in Newcastle, South Africa, kwazulu Natal pls help
  • 186. S. Brasfield said on 7/7/2012 10:51:38 AM
    Hello and good day, My name is Sharon and I'm 46 and I'm looking for a grant to start my Black and White Lounge where everything is black and white and people can come and just relax with some smooth jazz playing music. But i was told that there was no grants out there for me and that it had to be a non for profit grant if i was to get one... it that true? My business plan is awesome. Can someone please help my dream come true. S Brasfield from Austin TX. I want to leave my sons something of there own when i leave here. I dont want them to have to suffer like I did.
  • 187. Sophia fadzai zindonda said on 7/9/2012 6:19:18 PM
    I am a lady aged 26.am so much into mining and would love to acquire a mine claim am in need of $25 000 ,i live in Bulawayo Zimbabwe.
  • 188. veronica said on 7/10/2012 12:13:54 AM
    I'm resident alien and me and my husband we are looking for a grant to open a small hotel in Fl. What do I need ?
  • 189. Michelle Bready said on 7/11/2012 7:12:07 AM
    I'v been longing to own my own hair salon for five years now but the only keep back is the money can you plz help me I live in Trinidad land of the west indies cricket team
  • 190. Rose Gomez said on 7/12/2012 5:44:13 PM
    Hello my name is Rose... I live in Washington, and have worked for a Sign Shop for the past 7 years. My boss wants to sell me the company, which is great. But I do not have good credit, and no savings. I would be very interested in seeing what kind of grant I might be eligible for! I have a passion for what I do, and I hope that someday (if I do take over this company), that I might be able to pass it on to my son :-)
  • 191. Mohau said on 7/17/2012 5:57:19 AM
    hi, My name is Mohau Mogwena. please send me information on how i can apply for a business grant and whether this grant is available in South Africa. i'm interested in starting my own beauty spar, but i dont have funds.
  • 192. Aziza said on 7/17/2012 8:28:18 AM
    Hi there I am in Cape Town South Africa and would like to start up my own daycare, what would I need to get a grant. Regards Aziza
  • 193. Gracey Hester said on 7/17/2012 4:50:24 PM
    Would you please send me information on a grant for Hispanic women living in the United States?
  • 194. Marinda said on 7/18/2012 6:21:32 AM
    Good day i want to start my own lodging business can you please help me to apply for government grant and somebody to assist me i am from the Northern Cape in South Africa For my whole life i am working for a boss its time to do my own thing thanx i know you can help me
  • 195. charisma said on 7/18/2012 5:24:39 PM
    I see a lot of you are looking for funding. We can help please contact us. We write grant proposals and business plans. or call 773 216- 1323. Thanks!
  • 196. Kalisha said on 7/22/2012 9:02:28 AM
    Hello, I am a young single mother with not so great credit and no start up money. I am wanting to start my own business in GA. I want a women clothing store where I would sell accessories (costume jewelry), purses, clothing, shoes. Any information about getting a grant would help. Thanks in advance
  • 197. nima said on 7/23/2012 8:50:48 PM
    Hello, i am interested in starting small business in Georgia. Are there any ideas which business is profitable with less income or someone is willing to do joint venture with government help? Thanks please respond ASAP.
  • 198. Salome Vunagi said on 7/24/2012 12:54:14 AM
    My name is Salome V age of 45, I am working for my boss for the whole of my life, now I want to find a grant. gov to help me start my own business. Is this grant open to all nationalities and locations around the world?
  • 199. Marinda said on 7/24/2012 3:04:10 AM
    Good day @Charisma I want to contact you but i cant get threw on the number you give in your comment . Can it be because i am in South Africa
  • 200. Getrude Vukela said on 7/26/2012 3:58:58 AM
    good day my name is getty vukela from Soweto i have a business idea but struggling with financial assistance because i dont have security please help me