Prime Minister's Employment Generation Programme, India

There is good news to unemployed people because MSME (Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises) proposed a credit linked subsidy program named PMEGP (Prime Minister's Employment Generation Programme).

The government of India introduced this on August 15, 2008 by merging two schemes called REGP (Rural Employment Generation Programme) and PMRY (Prime Minister's Rojgar Yojana).

Objectives of the Programme

PMEGP was launched to generate employment opportunities by establishing micro enterprises in urban as well as in rural areas. Here are the objectives of this program:

1. Increase artisans’ wage earning capacity and contribute to raise the growth rate of urban and rural employment.
  2. Provide sustainable and continuous employment to a huge portion of prospective and traditional artisans as well as urban and rural unemployed youth to help arrest rural youth to urban areas migration.
  3. To bring widely dispersed traditional artisans/urban and rural unemployed youth together in order to give them opportunities for self-employment.
  4. To generate employment opportunities for both urban and rural country areas by setting up new self-employment micro enterprises/projects/ventures.

Nature of Financial Assistance

The approval of this proposal came from Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs. The subsidy levels or cost limit of units or projects that could be established was extended to the rural areas as well. To ensure inclusive growth, higher subsidy levels are given to those beneficiaries that belong to marginalized society sections like Schedule Tribes, Schedule Castes, Women, Minorities, Other Backward Classes, Physically Handicapped, etc.

Subsidy levels under PMEGP Include:

Categories of beneficiaries under PMEGP Owner’s contribution Rate of Subsidy
  (of cost of Project)
 Area   Urban Rural
General 10% 15% 25%
Special (including SC/STs/OBCs/Minorities/ Women, Ex-servicemen, Physically Handicapped, NER, Hill and Border Areas ) 05% 25% 35%

Eligibility of Beneficiaries

Here is a list of eligibility conditions for those who want to be beneficiaries of this program:

1. Any individual as long as he or she is 18 years old and above.
  2. For setting up PMEGP projects, no income ceiling is required for assistance.
  3. Beneficiaries should have a standard pass educational qualification at least for setting up project in the manufacturing section costing over Rs.10 lakh and in the service/business sector above Rs. 5 lakh.
  4. Only new projects specifically sanctioned under PMEGP is available for assistance under the scheme.
  5. Self Help Groups that have not availed of any benefit from other schemes are also eligible for this assistance.
  6. Charitable Trusts
  7. Production Co-operative Societies
  8. Institutions registered under the Societies Registration Act 1860
  9. Those existing units (under REGP, PMRY, or other schemes under State Government or Government of India) as well as those units that have previously availed any Government Subsidy are not eligible here.

Other Eligibility Conditions Include the Following:

• PMEGP is also applicable to new viable micro enterprises including the projects of Village industries except those listed in negative activities.
  • For application of institutions, certified copy of bye-laws is required to be attached to Margin Money (subsidy) claim.
  • Certified copy of community/caste certificate or other relevant document that’s issued by any competent authority. In case of special categories, this is required to be produced to the branch of the concerned bank along with Margin Money (subsidy) claim.
  • Project cost will include one cycle of Working Capital and Capital Expenditure. Projects costing over Rs. 5 lakh does not require working capital and does not need clearance from Bank’ Branch Controller or Regional Office – claims are required and should be submitted with a copy of certified approval from Controller or Regional Office. Take note that projects without Capital Expenditure will not be eligible under this financing scheme.
  • The cost of the land should be included in Project cost. Rental or long lease Workshop/Workshed as well as ready built land is calculated for a 3-year maximum period only.

Implementing Agencies

This scheme will be implemented through KVIC (Khadi and Village Industries Commission), Mumbai – this is a statutory body that’s created by KVIC Act 1956 with a single nodal agency at national level. The scheme is implemented through District Industries Centres, KVIBs (Khadi and Village Industry Boards), and State Directorates of KVIC in rural areas.

On the other hand, urban areas implementation will be in coordination with DICs (State District Industries Centres) only. As of today, KVIC is coordinating with State DICs/State KVIBs to monitor performance in urban and rural areas. To identify beneficiaries under PMEGP, DICs and KVIC will also involve Udyami Mitras empanelled under RGUMY (Rajiv Gandhi Udyami Mitra Yojana), NSIC, Panchayati Raj Institutions and other reputable NGOs (Non-Government Organizations).

Source of Information: Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises  (in details), Naresh Kadyan (District Khadi and Village Industries Officer)

• Generating Employment Through Business
    A business is always an excellent means in order for the rate of unemployment to decrease. When a new business opens up, this can pave the way for adding more individuals in the workforce.
  • Tax Obligation for the Self-Employed
    Now that you are working for yourself, you are also faced with a new obligation – paying taxes as a self-employed individual. Read from our guide some helpful facts about SE tax payment.

• 1. K.KARTHIGEYAN said on 4/3/2010 10:04:54 PM
    sir, i am an ex-employee of one IATA Travel agent at chennai tamil nadu and i am 48 yrs old. Now i have an idea of starting travel related service business which includes : ticketing, assistance for visa/passport process, xerox dtp and other related services. i want to know whether the above mentioned business comes under MSME/PMEGP scheme and also will i be eligible to get the financial assistance from the government. i kindly request u to reply at the earliest. thanking u, K.KARTHIGEYAN, PROPRIETOR, DEIVA SHAKTHI TRUST SERVICE, NO.44/5, SRP COLONY 7TH STREET, RAJUS MARVEL, FLAT-E, PERIYAR NAGAR, CHENNAI-600 082, MOBILE: 9940090313
  • 2. James expert adviser said on 4/4/2010 9:00:34 AM
    @KARTHIGEYAN According to the definition of the program you should be able to eligible for this scheme. I will send an email to Naresh to comment on this as well as he is the expert.

Jestin James
    Startup Biz Hub - Senior Advisor (Staff)

• 3. Kush bhattacharyya said on 4/12/2010 6:43:33 AM
    Sir my name is kush bhattacharyya i am pursuing my graduation shillong, meghalaya, india. i want to start a business of opening a food franchise i want finance for my idea how can i get in touch with the scheme/program that you launched i want to apply for it a small request please give me your feedback via mail or my number is 919774321385. Thank you
  • 4. Sandip Khandekar said on 4/28/2010 7:13:08 AM
    Amravati, Maharshtra. Business Type: Computer Institute or Cloth Business. Mobile: 8055022243
  • 5. kumar said on 5/2/2010 9:39:02 AM
    Hi, I am interested to start dairy farm business in India & ready to invest 8-10 lakhs on my own and want to avail loan through this scheme for the rest of the amount required. Can any body please give the relevant contacts for the same. Regards, Kumar
  • 6. piyush bhatnagar said on 5/19/2010 7:50:59 AM
    sir, as i from neemuch and want to start a food franchise in my town pls let me know if i can be helped through this scheme. regards piyush
  • 7. Anil Saini said on 5/24/2010 5:28:17 AM
    Buffalo Milk Business with Mineral water plant business. send me details for loan & process.
  • 8. Suresh Kumar said on 5/26/2010 5:57:53 AM
    Ramnad, Tamilnadu, India. Actually I am B.Com graduate, aged 30 yrs. I am interested to start Mineral water plant in my village as well as I want to use my land for Buffalo & Goat firm. Hence, please give me details of loan and subsidy and support from government. Your earliest response would be highly appreciated. Regards, Suresh Kumar
  • 9. Helen said on 5/29/2010 7:30:23 AM
    I would like to set up an humane Animal Shelter of international standards in Meerut. Our research shows that animal shelters there are in a terrible condition. We have chosen Meerut as we have witnessed countless number of incidents to animal cruelty which is against the law. Also, large number of animals are used for transportation and are not given the adequate care by their owners. We would need funds for either purchase or rental of land and for building the shelter. We plan to earn income by a boarding facility and a vet clinic. As this would not be enough to sustain the shelter, we would like to ask the Government for some help. We will also try through donations. This project would provide employment as we would require about 15-20 employees to help with the day to day running of the shelter. We are a charitable Trust based in New Delhi. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Kindly let me know where I can obtain the application form to start the process.
  • 10. ASHIS DUTTA said on 6/5/2010 3:41:45 AM
    Dear Sir, I am 33 years old energetic youth. I want to start a dairy business starting with 10 cows. I am residing at district Burdwan of West Bengal. Pls give me a guide line that from where should I get the loan to start the business. Will I get any subsidy from Govt. ? pls give me your valued suggestion. Thanks & Regards, Ashis Dutta cell - 9231998190
  • 11. Imtiaz said on 6/10/2010 11:04:11 AM
    I am a Mechanical engineer and would u like to set up a Packaged Mineral Water plant in Moodbidri, Mangalore. I need financial support from Government, when contacted Dist. Industrial office they just sent me without giving any related information. Please guide me.
  • 12. Edwin Thomas said on 6/13/2010 8:47:33 AM
    I am running a small business in Hosur, Tamilnadu. Can I get a loan through REGP scheme to improve my business
  • 13. Joe Mathew said on 6/14/2010 3:38:14 AM
    Hi Sir, This is Joe Mathew from Jaipur, Rajasthan. I have a plan for starting up a wholesale business of Sanganeri Bed sheets in Kerala. I have contact in Kerala as well as have good contact with manufacturers. And I wish to avoid intermediates and provide materials direct to retailers at lowest possible price. For this project will I be eligible for PMEGP. If let me know the details and what all formalities need to be fulfilled??? Joe Mathew, joem@in.com, +91-9529999988, +91-9314504902
  • 14. Blessy said on 6/14/2010 3:49:46 AM
    Dear Sir/Madam, This is Blessy Joe from Jaipur, Rajasthan. I have a plan to setup a Rajasthani Food / Chat Corner in Kerala. As per the survey and research I done I found it will click really well but now the biggest issue is finance. As I was going through the websites I got this website and got to know about PMEGP. So I would like to know better about PMEGP and am I eligible for it? If let me know the details and what all formalities need to be fulfilled? Blessy Joe blessyj@in.com +91-9314504902
  • 15. Dev Sarkar said on 6/15/2010 5:24:52 AM
    Dev, Cooch Behar, West Bengal, India. actually I am 24 years old now I an idea of starting a new business which includes: e-ticketing, mobile recharge, DTH recharge, photoshop & other related services. I want to know that my business comes under the PMEGP scheme and will I be eligible to get the financial assistance form the government. Thanks & regards. Dev Sarkar Cooch Behar, West Bengal, Mob-9046832783
  • 16. yogen said on 6/26/2010 1:15:09 PM
    dear sir/madam, i'm yogen gurung from a town called mirik in darjeeling district of west bengal. i'm 32 yrs of age and i want to start my own cyber cafe business and e-ticketing center in my home town. Mirik, being a tourist resort, i'm confident that my business will run very successfully so please guide me to avail loan from PMEGP. YOUR HELP WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.
  • 17. rehbar azeem said on 7/3/2010 12:05:27 PM
    sir i want to start my own travel business will i get loan under PMEGP scheme regarding travel business
  • 18. Mayur Gajbhiye said on 7/5/2010 6:43:36 AM
    Hi, Sir i am Mayur Gajbhiye from Rajur Town, Tah-Wani, Yavatmal, Maharashtra, India. I am SC candidate & I decide to start Lime factory which making lime from dolomite or black stone small Business in my town. But I have financial problem. Can I start my business PMEGP Scheme & I have more Information about PMEGP Scheme and other scheme to help me starting my own business. Mob No. 09822854533/09970186669
  • 19. Mohan Chandra Dolai said on 7/7/2010 2:32:07 AM
    Dear Sir/Madam, I am Mohan Chandra Dolai from Nandigram, Purba Medinipu, West Bengal. I am 26 years old now and belong as SC category. Presently I decided to start sweet and cloth business in my area. But I have faced financial problem. For this Can I open my proposed business with the help of PMEGP Scheme? Your help will be highly appreciated. My mobile no. is 9163278583/9232633275
  • 20. kumar said on 7/7/2010 1:01:47 PM
    Hi, I have planned to start the mineral water plant in villupuram and i have already got sanctioned of subsidy 35% of amount through PMEGP scheme on my total project cost, but i don't find the banker to sponsor this project. Please help me on this.
  • 21. kiran said on 7/16/2010 12:23:15 AM
    Dear Sir, I am 27 years old energetic youth. I want to start a dairy business starting with 5 buffaloes. I am residing at district warangal of Andhra Pradesh. Pls give me a guide line that from where should I get the loan to start the business. Will I get any subsidy from Govt. ? pls give me your valued suggestion. Thanks & Regards, Kiran kumar
  • 22. Tamilselvam,M said on 7/22/2010 2:03:37 PM
    Dear sir i completed my b.tech i plan to start footwear and shoes production in own land can i get loan for 15lak. place: dharmapuri, 5/289, kadai street, palacode, dharamapuri, tamilnadu-636808. mobile:9788315598
  • 23. Ankit Somani said on 7/23/2010 12:32:19 AM
    I am planning to set up a mineral water plant in mp in rural area, can u please help me how to get subsidy and from where to get information on that.
  • 24. kiran Gaichor said on 7/25/2010 3:22:44 PM
    hello sir i am from Mumbai Bhandup 400078 i am planing to set my photo studio i need finance for that can u help me to get finance information how i get finance i have done photography from government institute. i need ur suggestion so please guide me to avail loan from PMEGP. YOUR HELP WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED. thanks
  • 25. AMBRISH DIXIT said on 7/26/2010 7:49:47 AM
    Sir my name is ambrish dixit i am from lucknow up i want to start a cyber cafe can i get loan of 5 lak place aliganj, lucknow, utter pradesh .my number is 9793530833
  • 26. anu said on 7/27/2010 12:33:30 AM
    I want to start a montessori school and am trained on that . can i get a loan under this scheme? I am planning to start in chennai .
  • 27. R.Thulasidass said on 7/28/2010 6:26:22 AM
    I AM GOING TO START TRAVELS BUSINESS SO PLEASE REPLY HOW TO APPLY LOAN FROM PMEGP SENT ME THE CONTACT ADDRESS/PERSON DETAILS.
  • 28. Ramesh Hegde said on 7/30/2010 3:37:18 AM
    Sir/ Madam, I am 49 yrs old and am a mechanical technician and have 30 years of working experience. I wish to start an engineering unit to manufacture special purpose machine I have associates to help and guide technically. I am staying in Pune Maharastra. Please guide me. Ramesh Hegde
  • 29. K.Ravindra said on 8/4/2010 6:59:42 AM
    Dear Sir, I am a 34yrs old B.E. Textiles graduate having over 11 yrs of experience in dealing all kinds of fabric. Currently working in China since 5 yrs. I want to set up a small mill for manufacturing greige fabric in my town Palamaner, Chitoor Dist., Andhra Pradesh. I can invest 15lakhs from my side. I want guidance from you to know if I will be eligible for PMEGP scheme? If yes, how much % will I get on the total amount from govt.?I belong to the general category. Also, it will be very helpful if you can guide me by giving an idea of how much will be the total investment required if I plan to start with 10 machines on my own land? What is the success rate of such small-size mills?
  • 30. saranya said on 8/15/2010 7:37:31 AM
    dear sir/madam, i am 25 years old and i have finished B.Sc fashion technology and i am planning to buy a computerized embroidery machine and start my business at tirupur. I want guidance from you to know if I will be eligible for PMEGP scheme? If yes, how much % will I get on the total amount from govt.? i am a physically handicapped person and what is the subsidy i ll be getting?
  • 31. yashi said on 8/18/2010 12:52:52 AM
    sir, i want to start a dairy farm a business with 10 buffalo. i am residing in lucknow ( up) please give me guideline about it. will i get any subsidy to start it. please give me valued suggestion. thanks.
  • 32. ROOPA.K.K said on 8/18/2010 11:24:54 AM
    Sir, I am a 28 year old woman and I have finished Bsc in Medical laboratory technology from rajivgandhi university of health sciences, karnataka. I have 8 years experience in a multispeciality hospital. Now I am planning to start a private medical laboratory at Mattanur, Kannur ( dist), Kerala. I need around 10 lakhs and I can invest around 4 lakhs. I want guidance from you to know if I will be eligible for PMEGP scheme? If yes, how much % will I get on the total amount from govt.?
  • 33. Vijay G said on 8/20/2010 4:22:31 AM
    Hello sir myself Vijay I am searching information for govt grant at gujarat for setting up a call center/BPO/KPO at ahmedabad is there any way you can help me out. Waiting for your response....Thanking for the above given info.
  • 34. Prashant Badhe said on 8/21/2010 2:22:00 AM
    Dombivli, Thane, Maharashtra. I want to take a Govt. or private tenders of any mechanical field or civil built below 2 lakhs...so guide me for any subsidy to avail this...ASAP let me know..thankyou.
  • 35. Ashutosh Basotra said on 8/21/2010 12:48:41 PM
    I am from Jammu and Kashmir basically from Tehsil:-Billawar District:-Kathua and I have plan in my rural area where parents are keen to giving better education and they want their child in good CBSE school and I think we can built CBSE school there which can better serve to society and increase the education level. I am a BBA student and I have location too in my mind for college So please help me for this...
  • 36. James expert adviser said on 8/21/2010 6:58:54 PM
    Hi Ashutosh, How you want me to help you? Your noble cause for education is highly appreciated but let me know in details where you need the help. You will qualify for various subsidies from the government for opening a school.

Jestin James
    Startup Biz Hub - Senior Advisor (Staff)

• 37. hamender singh rathore said on 8/25/2010 3:42:43 AM
    hello sir, i m hamender from rajasthan. i have completed engineering in c.s. i want to set up a cbse school in rural area. plz help me to know what subsides provided by govt. i want to invest 1crore. how can i get loans and subsidies. plz reply me on my mail id. HAMENDER SINGH RATHORE, TEH- JAITARAN DIST -PALI RAJ. INDIA MO.NO-+919950203723
  • 38. pankaj gupta said on 8/27/2010 3:16:54 AM
    i m running a small trading business of bakery ingredient in delhi. i'm in need of some finance . how could i get it?
  • 39. Ankit Somani said on 8/27/2010 11:07:41 AM
    I am planning to start a school in rural area of rajgarh district, MP, India. Please guide in terms of project and subsidy available. Thanx
  • 40. Venkat Adhikari said on 8/28/2010 11:10:09 PM
    Dear Sir, I'm Venkat Adhikari and have been in the Intellectual Property domain over decade of experience. I have successfully set up an IT company in Hyderabad. Being a MD I have successfully invested crores of rupees and have a team of nearly 20 employees mostly from IIT'ians. We are in the requirement of expansion plans and need some sort of additional financial support. We would like to explore any possible opportunities. If some possibility we would appreciate to know the next set of actions for further discussions. We look forward to your quick response. Thank you. Best Regards, Venkat Adhikari.
  • 41. PRABHAKAR said on 8/30/2010 5:29:35 AM
    hello sir, i am Prabhakar, chennai. i finished my diploma in electronics & comm engg. then i do comp. hardware & networking (hdchn). basically i am handicapped person. i am starting new computer showroom in chennai . so pls tell me how to apply PMEGP loan. Name: Prabhakar, Add: 46/221, solaiappan street, 2nd floor, old washermenpet, chennai - 21
  • 42. Mani said on 8/30/2010 7:52:15 AM
    Hi.... thanks in advance....i am a mechanical engg grad....i want to start flour mill and market the product on my own by setting supermarket kind off thing....or to start a computer institute in my village .....will i be able to get benefits under pmegp for that?....or else if there is any ideas for new business.....
  • 43. Prashant said on 9/2/2010 1:20:36 PM
    Hi, I am Prashant from Thane, Printing Engineer and in printing business, I want to add in new offset printing setup (2 cr. investment) in thane. How I'll be able to get government subsidy as an entrepreneur? Please help me on this
  • 44. sandip said on 9/3/2010 10:50:17 AM
    R/S. i m Sandeep from Solan (HP). i want to set up a Offset Printing Business. plz help me to know what subsides provided by govt. how can i get loans and subsidies. plz reply me on my mail id. sandip.aggarwal@gmail.com MO.NO-+919882062100
  • 45. nitinsurvase said on 9/7/2010 1:50:41 AM
    I would u like to set up a Mineral Water plant in Pune , Maharashtra. I need financial support from Government. Please guide me.
  • 46. DIVYA said on 9/10/2010 7:13:58 AM
    One of my friend started a service centre by taking PMEGP scheme. But Now there is a problem for her. She is thinking of commuting suicide? Is there any way that she can survive.
  • 47. Sandeep Kumar Jain said on 9/14/2010 8:51:31 AM
    I am planning to set up a mineral water plant in Rajasthan (Tonk) in rural area, that place can u please help me how to get subsidy and from where to get information on that.
  • 48. abhilash said on 9/17/2010 8:51:31 AM
    Sir, we are a group of teachers from Andhra Pradesh, Nalgonda district. We completed our training and B Ed, now thinking of starting a school in the rural area, but we lack initial capital to take the land or building under lease as well as to purchase the furniture required for the school. My question is "is there any help that we can get through the Prime Minister's Employment Generation Programme"
  • 49. Ritu Sarki said on 9/24/2010 5:32:41 AM
    Dear Sir/Madam, I am a 30 years old BCom female Graduate from Jaigaon, West Bengal & i belong to SC community. I want to start a retail shop with ladies garments & accessories. Kindly tell me whether this comes under PMEGP scheme & what are the required process for getting loan & subsidy. Since i am entirely new to this your kind guidance shall be highly appreciated and obliged
  • 50. vinoth kumar said on 9/28/2010 3:40:39 AM
    Sir, I am vinothkumar from coimbatore, Tamil Nadu,I am 23 years young. I completed Bsc.catering and hotel management. I already started up a business in a small level and its going well. Now i planned to start in a big level so can you please give me detailed information about PMEGP and information like did i am eligible, how to apply, subsidy i get, interest rate, repayment details and how much will be my capital investment for a project of rs.10,00,000. I kindly request you to reply at the earliest. Thank you, address&ph:vinoth kumar,9/6 kambar st, bharathi puram, pallapalayam(po),coimbatore-641006. (or) vinoth_z@yahoo.co.in (or)09843836763,09786087860
  • 51. Mona Joshi said on 9/28/2010 5:37:52 AM
    Dear Sir, I want to start a food franchise business in Pune. Can you please guide me where I can apply for PMEGP approval? What is the procedure to apply for loan to start this business with PMEGP scheme?
  • 52. MADANALA SIMHACHALAM RAO said on 9/28/2010 11:33:03 AM
    Sir, I am 43 yrs old B.com male Graduate and I want to open packaged water mineral plant in my village and I have my land about 2000sq.feet for set up plant. now I need machinery can i apply for PMEGP scheme and what is the procedure to apply loan to start plant. Plz guide me
  • 53. R.M.RAMACHANDIRAN said on 9/29/2010 2:33:57 AM
    Respected sir, I want to start a brick chamber unit in Trichy , Tamil nadu. The project cost is about 2 crores and i can invest about 10 lakshs. I have completed M.E in structural. how can i get the loan details and subsidies. please reply to my email id
  • 54. Mohamed Ibrahim said on 9/29/2010 4:17:47 PM
    Sir, I want to start N.C.Thinner, Paint Remover and Auto Polish products manufacturing in Mumbai. Where should I apply for loan to start this business with PMEGP scheme send me full details with complete procedures. pls guide me
  • 55. Anoop said on 10/2/2010 10:03:46 AM
    I am staying in Palakkad dist of kerala state. I would like to start a poultry farm and a Coconut virgin oil plant in my own plot. From where i can get details about such projects. Can i get any financial assistance from government/semi government/board schemes. If possible, how much I can avail through these schemes.Please advice. Regards, Anoop.S
  • 56. veena kumari said on 10/8/2010 1:43:05 AM
    Dear Sir/Madam, I am a 25 years old female from Lahoul Spitti Distt oF Himachal Pradesh i belong to ST community and also Physical Handicapped(OH). I have completed my ITI in electronic Mechanics with one year experience in computer operator and programming asstt. I have an idea of starting a new business which includes: e-ticketing, mobile recharge, DTH recharge, photoshop & other related services in my village . I want to know that my business comes under the PMEGP scheme and will I be eligible to get the financial assistance form the government. Thanks & regards. veena kumari 098888481938
  • 57. anjali reddy said on 10/10/2010 10:29:23 AM
    I am anjali. I am a trained teacher teaching in a private school. With me there are a few trained private employed teachers, is there any possibility that we get any financial help from this scheme. please help me as you can
  • 58. mahesh said on 10/12/2010 4:13:06 AM
    I would like to start a software company in Cochin,kerala.i would like to know how i can raise funds and what are assistance i can get from bank and govt.
  • 59. Mafela said on 10/16/2010 5:56:29 AM
    i need some help from this scheme for development of our rural areas for buying a plot of land and constructing a building for Institution
  • 60. parimala priyadharshini.p said on 10/20/2010 4:57:24 AM
    Sir, I am priya aged 32 years from dharmapuri, actually myself and my husband was doing garments export at tiruppur, but we have closed it now,b-cos a south african buyer didn't pay us for the goods we sent.We lost more than 20 lakhs .so,we shifted to our native place dharmapuri, here iam planning to open a specialized churidar, salwar boutique. pls confirm is it possible to open and avail loan from PMEGP. Pls help me sir. priya--- 9442475078
  • 61. Dilip Poudyal said on 10/22/2010 2:04:58 AM
    Sir, i am Dilip age 28 at present working with IT firm in delhi, basically i am from udalguri district, Assam, i want to start coaching centre in rural Area for the benefit of people of village and small towns, can you suggest me from where can i get financial assistant for starting my business plan. plz to contact me. mob:09958470793
  • 62. selvaraj said on 10/24/2010 3:10:02 AM
    Sir, I am Selvaraj age 25 years from Mettur dam, I finished MCA for 2010 batch And web designing Diploma course also finished.I am planning to start a Flex printing,Graphics,Projects.How can i get PMEGP loan. Selva--9524405197
  • 63. SRINIVASAN. M said on 10/30/2010 2:39:11 AM
    Hi, Sir/Madam I am Srinivasan from chennai, Kanchipuram district, Tamilnadu, India. I am OBC candidate & I decide to start tiles & marbles business in my home town. But I have financial problem. Can I start my business PMEGP Scheme & I have more Information about PMEGP Scheme and other scheme to help me starting my own business. Mob No. 09841951401.
  • 64. ATUL.A.BORADE said on 12/2/2010 3:48:05 AM
    I AM ATUL BORADE FROM KALYAN SIR I AM STUDYING IN S.Y.BA FROM YCOMU AND I COMPLETED HARDWARE & NETWORKING COURSE IN 2006 . FROM 2006 I AM DOING HARDWARE WORK FROM MY HOME ONLY IN KALYAN I SET MY SMALL BUSINESS FROM HOME ONLY BUT NOW I WANT TO DO SOME BIG ......I WANT TO OPEN A BIG SHOP IN KALYAN I WANT TO OPEN A SHOP WHERE COMPUTER & ALL PARTS PEOPLE WILL GET IN WHOLESALE SIR IT IS BIG PROJECT I WANT TO KNOW WHERE I HAVE TO APPLY FOR FUND HOW MUCH FUND CAN I GET..........MY CONTACT NO IS -9870828083....
  • 65. Ravi said on 12/5/2010 3:21:53 AM
    Dear Sir, I want to start small scale cosmetics manufacturing at my Taluqa place, I have more than 6 yrs industrial exp in cosmetics & personal care industries. Pl help me with the correct directions to avail this govt facilities mainly for financial assistance.
  • 66. munavar ussain said on 12/10/2010 12:25:39 AM
    respected sir, i am a physically challenged person. now i am working in the field of selling the new and second hand computer spare parts in chennai. the orders are increasing everyday. so i would like to start my own business of computer spare parts to increase my level of business. for this i need a loan amount of Rs.3 lacs -5 lacs. please help me. A.MUNAVAR HUSSAIN, NO.26,NAIDU STREET,KOTTURPURAM CHENNAI-85. TAMILNADU.CONTACT NUMBER-9566731638
  • 67. Sanjay Kumar said on 12/10/2010 12:31:32 AM
    Respected Sir, Myself sanjay kumar. I have completed MCA degree. Now, i want to establish a computer institute. I have no enough money to start it. Sir, please provide me financial assistance for this purpose........
  • 68. stanly joseph john said on 12/14/2010 10:04:10 AM
    sir, I am a resident of Idukki district in kerala. I am interested in starting a two star hotel in kuttikkanam a small hill station 40km from thekkady. I would like to know if this project comes under this scheme. Other wise kindly let me be informed about any other schemes. Thanking you
  • 69. pankaj jethwani said on 12/15/2010 9:11:25 AM
    address- A-34 Nehru-Nagar near sai baba temple Ajmer.(Rajasthan.). I am an I.T. Engineer, I want to open a therapy center for disabled persons. I am in living in nehru-nagar housing society, can I open my center in my residential premises. and how can I get loan or add for this purpose.
  • 70. Deepak Sukhija said on 12/15/2010 11:12:38 PM
    Hello,Sir/Madam I am Deepak from panipat, Haryana district.I am a B.com graduate & i want to start my own business in manufacturing. in handloom products. but i have financial problem.can i start my business through PMEGP Scheme.Plz guide me My mob. no. is 08950147089
  • 71. Ronak Vasani said on 12/16/2010 2:11:41 AM
    Hello, I am Ronak Vasani. I am a commerce Graduate Student. I want to start a Mineral Water Plant. I want to know that Am I eligible for getting subsidy?
  • 72. karthika said on 12/27/2010 12:14:21 AM
    i'm a BE graduate.i wish to start export business of cotton n terry cloth items. i'm looking for my eligibility and the loan i can get.i have few more business ideas but lack in investment. expecting details or contact persons.thanking you..
  • 73. Deb Rishi said on 12/27/2010 3:19:51 AM
    Hi, I want to know if there is any Government aid under any Scheme could be fetched for one of my relative who is unemployed & is of age of 45+ & having kids & intending to start a small business in Urban West-Bengal? Please let me know if there is also any of loan scheme available from any Nationalized bank for the same with nominal securities. Thank you..
  • 74. Puneet said on 1/6/2011 3:03:16 AM
    Sir my name is Puneet i am working with a private company in chandigarh india. i want to start a business of opening a food franchise i want finance for my idea how can i get benefit from the scheme/program that you have launched i want to apply for it. Small request please give me your feedback via mail .Thank you
  • 75. Susanta Sarkar said on 1/11/2011 5:20:36 AM
    Dear Sir, I am susanta Sarkar,I want to start a pay school,how can I get benefit from this scheme.
  • 76. deepti_20041 said on 1/15/2011 2:18:19 AM
    hello,sir. i want to start own business. but i have no capital. i want to start contract research org. i have 5 yrs of exp of this field. for that i require to set chemical lab & some analytical instruments. should this business fall under this scheme if yes then what should be the process to get funding.if not then which r other sources to get fund.pl give me ans sir. deepti.
  • 77. reva nashine said on 1/15/2011 3:33:04 AM
    Hello Sir a very happy new year to you . i want to start my own business of hair oil.This is our own product and we use this rich herbal hair oil in our parlor for hair spa. i want to launch this product in market.my queries are ,up till what amount can i get the fund without any mortgage,are the targets over for this year and what tentative time does this whole process take. awaiting for your feedback. Thanks and Regards, reva nashine
  • 78. ashita vyas said on 1/22/2011 12:05:31 AM
    sir i am a physiotherapist wants to open a clinic with a new ideas want a loan for that.
  • 79. Gagandeep kaur said on 1/22/2011 12:44:18 AM
    Hello Sir, i am Gagandeep kaur from Lakimpur kheri, U.P.Sir, i want to start a high school with I.C.S.E. board in a rural area away from the city. So please tell me about the assistance which i can get from government and NGO's in detail.I will be waiting for your feedback.So please reply me soon as possible. Thanks and regards.
  • 80. sharth said on 1/25/2011 4:25:16 AM
    Hello Sir, I am Sharath 25 years old from Bangalore (Karnataka). I am running a printer media business. Now I am planning to relocate my office and have to buy a digital printer machine it costs around 40 lakhs. So I dont have money to buy this. So will you suggest me how can i get financial help from government or bank and what are document required and whom/where do i need meet to get help for this? Please suggest me the mail. My mail id is: sharathrpa@gmail.com
  • 81. Avi said on 1/28/2011 1:18:33 PM
    We are the assemblers of cfl bulbs and machine suppliers for paper plates.. Our enterprises is registered under state govt. And ssi part-1. We have our own market too. Need to develop in production which needs funding. Could you please forward me the application details of where and how to apply. with regards, Avi, Managing Partner.
  • 82. Dr.Sudip Roy said on 1/29/2011 10:55:34 AM
    Malda ,west Bengal, India. I want to setup a multi specialty clinic (Pathology,e.c.g,x-ray,u.s.g,etc with modern technology). For this project i want to know the facility for source of finance and subsidy(state), including my stack. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Kindly let me know where I can obtain the application form to start the process. Thanking you, Yours faithfully, Dr.Sudip Roy. Malda. West Bengal.
  • 83. Rahul Jain said on 1/30/2011 1:54:46 AM
    I am a website hosting, website design, development and multimedia services provider for last two years. I am doing good business but due to lack of infrastructure I am not able to expand my business as per my vision and scope in the industry. I am capable of generating and handling big business. I want proper information & contact details to avail the benefits of Prime Minister's Employment Generation Programme. Name : Rahul Jain, Age : 31+, Location : Delhi, Looking to setup business : Delhi or NCR
  • 84. akash said on 2/12/2011 1:52:23 AM
    sir currently i am working in a private firm, i want to start a new business of mineral water manufacturing & selling in partnership firm, i want to start business in pune (maharashta) can i get the loan from Prime Minister's Employment Generation Programme, India, to whom i should meet, kindly help me sir.
  • 85. Jayashree said on 2/13/2011 7:02:58 AM
    I am based in Bangalore, I would like to set up a montessori. I am capable and confident of creating a stress free learning center.I want to become financially independent so that I am able to help Mankind. Kindly provide information & contact details to avail the benefits of Prime Minister's Employment Generation Programme in Bangalore. Thank You
  • 86. Chetan Khode said on 2/17/2011 2:24:00 AM
    Sir, i am decide start to cotton-seed oil mill, in my village. My village is located in Wardha District.taluka is Seloo, village- Seldoh.. sir, my education is Diploma in Mechanical, complete & next education is(B-tech) running in private.Sir my project cost 50-lakh. So,please sir tell me, about my project is fitted Which skim With Good Subsidy.. I want Your feedback, Please Sir..
  • 87. sajan antony said on 2/28/2011 1:12:32 AM
    Sir, I am located in Kerala. I would like to start an Automatic Laundry in kerala. There is no Automatic laundry in kerala at present. Actually its cost would comes around 40 lakhs. So please advise me my project is fitted under which scheme with other claims. Thank you.
  • 88. Tarun Kalra said on 3/4/2011 3:48:11 AM
    Sir, I live in meerut, uttar pradesh. I would like to start my sports goods export business in Meerut. How can i get loan from DIC, meerut. Presently i am unemployed. What would be the interest rate at loan. please give me your feedback. My contact no. is 9997069954.
  • 89. jaswin singh said on 3/4/2011 10:19:17 AM
    sir, i belongs to hanumangarh district, rajasthan. i have done masters degree of computer science and B.ed. now i want to start cbse school in rural area of pilli banga. i have my own two acres land but no money to startup a building for school. as of my survey i need 25lakh rupees to start my school. how can this scheme beneficial to me and can i get my finance from this scheme
  • 90. Raghunath expert adviser said on 3/4/2011 11:39:09 PM
    @Tarun Kalra, you have to get a business plan and later meet the manager for more details. If you don't have a biz plan then hire a consultant to write one for you.

Raghunath Natarajan
    Startup Biz Hub - Advisor (Staff)

• 91. Tarun Kalra said on 3/5/2011 4:32:28 AM
    Dear Mr. Raghu, Yet i don't have any biz plan. But I am ready with my website design plan and other plans. Actually I am suffering from bed rest after my operation. So, if you have any executive who can meet me at my residence than it will be great for me. If this will be possible than please make me an e-mail to tarun_galaxy2004@yahoo.co.in or you can call me to 9997069954. Thanks
  • 92. Raghunath expert adviser said on 3/5/2011 10:48:26 PM
    @Tarun Kalra, sorry to here that Tarun. I hope you are doing much better and pray to get well soon. We really don't provide on paid consulting service, if we start anything as such or we tie up with other firms then I will inform you for sure.

Raghunath Natarajan
    Startup Biz Hub - Advisor (Staff)

• 93. Chintan thaker said on 3/8/2011 2:57:33 AM
    Sir, I am chintan thaker from ahmedabad i am starting new business of drinking mineral water i have done my graduation B.com and done my CFA from india. currently i am working in aditya birla financial services group. plant costing RS.900000 and working capital of 300000 my income is 225000 PA current @ aditya birla. i want to know how can i get finance assistance for pmegp/msme and i want any site or address pmegp and contact no for ahmedabad
  • 94. Raghunath expert adviser said on 3/8/2011 11:39:01 PM
    @Chintan thaker, if you get finance from a bank then your banker will forward the docs to NABARD for the subsidy. You will get upto 25% subsidy on this budget. Consult your local banker.

Raghunath Natarajan
    Startup Biz Hub - Advisor (Staff)

• 95. Sreenivasulu said on 3/21/2011 12:40:45 PM
    Dear Sir, My name is Sreenivasulu from Kadapa. Sir, In our village we have started Co-operative Thrift Society .In our society totally 26 members are there. Upto now we are giving individuals loans among the group members. But we need Loan facility to remove Poverty in our Village. So, if there is any possibility/not please give me a reply. We have opened a bank account in Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank ,KADAPA. AP Thanking you
  • 96. Smita pawar said on 3/21/2011 3:29:17 PM
    Hello sir, i live in suburb of mumbai city. I am 34 years old undergraduate unemployed single lady. I want to start my own survey company but i need rupees 300000. Can bank give me loan?
  • 97. Raghunath expert adviser said on 3/22/2011 7:38:12 AM

@Smita pawar, it is a rural business subsidy, i don't think a survey company will fall into it. You can still verify it from NABARD.

Raghunath Natarajan
    Startup Biz Hub - Advisor (Staff)

• 98. HITESH PATEL said on 3/23/2011 7:40:47 AM
    I want to start my own business in surat (Gujarat) which should be innovative and can generate good income. Please suggest me and if any subsidy can i get from government or not? Please let me know. If anybody can give me idea than please share with me. I also can start business in partnership. Surat Gujarat India
  • 99. RANJEET KAMBLE said on 3/26/2011 2:25:50 AM
    Hello Sir. My Name Ranjeet kamble. I had done my graduation and currently i am working in hospitality industry. but I wanted To start a small coffee shop in lonavla(MAHARASHTRA) but i do not have the enough capital for that. So I wanted to know that how i get the help by the indian government. i belong from the SC cast so How i get the help by the PMEGP. Please guide me. contact me on this no.9637160803 Thanks & regards
  • 100. Aparna said on 4/8/2011 8:21:40 AM
    Hello Sir, I'm Aparna from Pune. I have completed Graduation in Fashion Designing in year 2010. I want to setup my Apparel Store in Pune. I am in need of 5 lakhs of loan for the same. I want to know whom should I contact to apply for loan under PMEGP. Which are the DIC centres in Pune? Please guide me. Thanks & regards, Aparna
  • 101. Rahul Disawal said on 4/11/2011 1:30:02 AM
    Sir, i have a business of offset printing in nagpur city. i wish to purchase a 4 colour offset printing machine costing around Rs. 55,00,000/ Do guide me on the subsidy which i can get from the govt. for the same. Thanks.
  • 102. Prashant Yewalekar said on 4/25/2011 12:23:34 AM
    Dear sir, I'm Prashant Mechanical engineer by profession and presently working in a renewable energy sector, i want to start my own mineral water plant in dombivili dist thane, can you please guide me about the PMEGP scheme, to whom i should contact to avail the loan, please reply me at 8108508866 or pyewalekar@gmail.com thanks.
  • 103. J Ganadeswara Rao said on 5/10/2011 8:04:02 AM
    I'm 36 yrs old and I want to start Soda hub (Soda drinks) in Rajahmundry or Bhimavaram and its cost of machinery around the 4 to 5 lakhs. is this is eligible for PMEGP scheme. To whom i should contact to avail the loan, please reply me at 9346332111 or graojavvadi@yahoo.in thanks.
  • 104. rahul singh said on 5/23/2011 2:13:16 PM
    sir i am a b.c.a graduate from bangalore university and m looking to start a school in village called chapra which is in bihar i have land but not finance to start a project i also read all the msg above but none of them are from bihar sir pls reply am i eligible or not call me at 9386294773 rahul singh
  • 105. Deepankar Prakash Singh said on 5/24/2011 4:32:59 AM
    Sir i am 23 year old unemployed Student. i have done 1 year computer Diploma and would like to open my own computer center. in uttar pradesh at firozabad (283203) Sir, therefor i want your help please do me a favor i want be a part of rashtriya computer sakshrta mission, if you gave me this chance then it is very kind of you sir. my Email Id is {deep.hytech@rediff.com} and contact no. 9258719150. Thank you sir.
  • 106. Karan said on 5/29/2011 7:13:19 AM
    Sir, I am B com graduate and SC candidate from hyderabad, sir I am interested in setting up of plant manufacturing paper bags (costing upto 20 lacs). sir i have approached sidbi and kvic for financial help but they are insisting on collateral guarantee, which i am not in position to provide, as i come from very poor background without any financial support but interested in setting up my own business enterprise. please suggest whom to contact for early execution of my plan.
  • 107. Samta said on 5/30/2011 11:58:18 PM
    Sir, I am 12th pass. I am interested in setting up hydrated lime plant for manufacturing of hydrated lime (costing upto Rs. 30 lacs). Besides working capital also requires around Rs. 20 lacs. My husband is a CA. He also helps me in business setup. I want to Set this enterprise at my village: GOTAN (Nagaur) Rajasthan. Please give me details that how much subsidy i will get and what is the process for getting the same.And how much loan bank provide us and on which rate. In my village two banks there SBBJ Bank and nagaur co op. society. Thanks, Please reply as early as possible.
  • 108. hokesh ovhal said on 6/1/2011 2:49:11 AM
    Dear Sir, i wish to start a ice- cream parlour & i want to buy the icream making machines. currently i am a house wife but i do not know how to go about it? what are the required documents and where to inquire about getting the benefits from the government. I stay at wadgonsheri in pune. please do help me by sending the exact information on my mail id - ovhal.hokesh@gmail.com
  • 109. bharath said on 6/3/2011 6:55:58 AM
    hello , sir my name is bharath . i am completed mca from jntu university from 2008 . i want to become a self employed business man . please give me suggestions and loans about that business thank u sir.
  • 110. RAJESH KUMAR said on 6/13/2011 2:51:25 AM
    Sir I am a serving soldier. i will retire on 2013. i want to start a low cost business such as a mineral water plant in kerala or in kanyakumari dist. may you direct me about this. thanking you
  • 111. s.baskar said on 6/16/2011 7:34:05 AM
    chennai, tamilnadu. sir. I want to know whether three people jointly eligible for a project loan of Rs.25.00lacs to purchase a commercial dipper truck under service sector under PMEGP.PLEASE NOTE THAT maximum project cost under service sector is Rs.10.00 lacs.please clarify.
  • 112. Banajit Haloi said on 7/18/2011 3:04:42 PM
    Sir, I Sri -Banajit Haloi from Guwahati , Assam would like to inform you that I am unemployed and I want to Start a Car Washing Business here because I have seen some future with this business .I already surveyed to the different Car washing Centre in our Guwahati.They all are running very Good. Sir I want loan Rs 5,00,000 to make the Servicing centre. My total cost of the project will be approx 5,00,000. Price for a Hydrolic lift is around 90 thousand ,Air Compressor is Rs 35 thousand , Car washing machine is around Rs 25 thousand , Vacuum cleaner is around Rs 10 thousand , Boring and pump machine will come around 2 lakhs and construction, such as Electric room ,Customer waiting room , office room will come to Rs 2 lakhs. So, Sir please help me.I shall be very thankful to you if you help me out. I promise to pay the loan amount within 5 years. Thank You Sir.
  • 113. roney said on 7/22/2011 5:48:36 AM
    dear sirs, i am Roney from kerala. i have completed my MBA from London. now i would like to start a building consultancy along with two of my friends. we are planning to undertake works like plan, estimate, supervision, contract and all other building related works. we are about to open a office near our town and to appoint one civil engineer over there who can handle plan n estimate works. i would like to know about the government aids and subsidies which i can avail for the business. looking forward to hear from you. with thanks & regards. Roney Benny
  • 114. Raaj said on 7/29/2011 2:59:38 AM
    i am raaj. i want to setup a school in siwan in bihar so can you tell me about the location where i can get subsidies form central or state govt. pls send me all the information and details regarding this. i am waiting for your feedback.
  • 115. S.Gobalakrishnan said on 7/31/2011 1:08:29 AM
    Sir I am gobalakrishnan, I finished my masters in physics. I want to start a small scale industry in plastic goods production using injection molding technique. the machine and other facilities comes around 15 Lakhs. So I need some help from govt. as subsidy or loan. can you help me to get information regarding this? please sir.
  • 116. KARTHIK said on 8/6/2011 11:20:47 AM
    I am a Mechanical engineer and I have plan to start a mineral water plant in Coimbatore in my own land. The project cost without land is 50 lacs. Send the details to my mail id or contact thro my mobile 9489364587.
  • 117. Udayan Ghosh said on 8/7/2011 12:42:06 PM
    Sir, I am Udayan ghosh , I finished my Bachelor in business administration (BBA) and now I am looking forward to set up small Industry of manufacturing Soya-bean .I truly believe this will help our society to generate employment opportunity and will rise National Income . I have already made the plan , project and estimation for plant layout but unable to found any financial help . Therefore ,I seriously need help from Government as subsidy or loan . This project cost nearly 60 lacs . Please direct me the way ... Please send me the details to my mail ID or contact me in my mobile no. 9836405840. Thank you , take care .
  • 118. Ibrahim Shaik said on 8/14/2011 5:33:02 AM
    Dear Sir, I am currently working in Gulf and I am planning to go back to India to start a small scale business. Can you please advise of profitable small scale businesses. Thank you.
  • 119. Hitesh kalal said on 8/14/2011 1:07:44 PM
    Dear sir/madam i am hitesh kalal from village peeth Dist Dungarpur Raj i have plan to start mineral water plant in my village own land the project cost without land is 10 lac. i open my proposed business with the help of PMEGP subsidy loan your help will be highly appreciated my mobile no 097725143450 Email:hiteshkalal09@gmail.com
  • 120. Arti Sharma said on 8/17/2011 3:30:07 AM
    Sir, I am a house wife, age 38 years, I want to start my garments trading business. I have already made the plan , but I am not finding any financial help . Therefore ,I seriously need help from Government as subsidy or loan . I need 10 lack for my plan . Please direct me the way and Please send me the details to my mail ID or contact me on my mobile no. 9999334042. Thank and regards …..
  • 121. K.Sathiyaseelan said on 8/22/2011 4:33:39 AM
    Hi sir, I am sathyaseelan, working in tirupur garment industry. i want to start a small scale business. I am from very poor family with only SSLC passed. I want to be a independent business owner with hard working attitude. Can you pls advice a profitable business.Thanks. My Mobile: +91-9894052840
  • 122. PINKEY YADAV said on 8/23/2011 8:03:50 AM
    Hello Sir, i am pinkey yadav,26 yrs and dentist by profession .my father is an ex-servicemen from indian navy and we are basically from a small village GADWA,DISTRICT GHAZIPUR,VARANASI UTTARPRADESH. I WANT to start a full fledged general hospital at my village with most of the advanced facilities.We own 6 acres of land in our village and i wish to start the hospital there only.Would like to know if PMEGP, COULD BE a help to us as we are also covered under other backward class of UTTARPRADESH (U.P). Please guide me through it,this is what i have always thought of doing for my people out here at my village!
  • 123. Subair Kalappulan said on 8/28/2011 12:44:13 AM
    Dear Sir, I am an ex-serviceman at present working in Sharjah U.A.E. Due the financial crisis I could now able to work here no longer and I want to get jobs in India in the state of Kerala. My education qualification is BSc BEd in Zoology and I have excellent knowledge in computer application and typing also. So please intimate me the availability of jobs which is suited for me. I am 45 years old now Subair KP 00971502895347
  • 124. Kunal said on 8/28/2011 1:23:23 AM
    I am running a civil contractor business. I want construct a residential building. i need some financial aid. I belong to schedule caste
  • 125. Dipak Gundale said on 8/29/2011 2:01:06 AM
    Dear sir i am Dipak Gundale from Ichalkaranji Kolhapur. i want to start a small scale business. i wanted to start a garment industry. I did my MBA. but i am not having any financial help. is there any support from govt in the form of loan or subsidy. my cast is OBC. please help me on this. My no is 09762313798
  • 126. Deepak Solanki said on 8/29/2011 7:10:57 PM
    Hi Sir, I have done my Post graduation 3 yrs back with Marketing and Finance specialization. After working for last three years in an MNC and giving my expertise service for US, I feel little dissatisfied and want to do something for my nation now. I am a first class student since beginning of my academics and have a dream to impart quality education in small cities which students do not get due to lack of good teachers and schools in small cities. I want to bring talent from small cities at the level of metros but I don’t have enough amount to start up a quality school. I have a blue print ready with me but I am not getting a platform to start with, Please provide me the guideline with which I can have support from our government to fulfill my and future talent.
    Category: OBC in State and General in Central.
    Qualification: MBA (Marketing and Finance)
    Agenda: To start a quality school in small city.
    Home Town: Agra
    Target City: Orai or Agra, U.P
  • 127. Srividya Iyer said on 9/1/2011 8:13:35 AM
    Hello, I am planning to help the women in Nasik in a village to get some form of employment. They are not educated but can do a lot of other things such as make papads or stitching and anything that requires physical labor. We already have space available and would like to make use. The idea is more to generate income for these women and make them independent versus making it a profitable association. I am an engineer employed in Mumbai in a multinational company. I would be providing any training or coordination that is needed to make this successful. I would first like to know what options are there from government for employment for women and what investment would that involve. Thanks so much. Srividya
  • 128. amrutah shitole said on 9/3/2011 3:58:37 AM
    sir, you give great opportunity to me to start my own business i just know about PMRY. i m MBA-1 year student can you give me some ideas for manufacturing carpets or service industry like travel industry and i want to open my industry in pune or kholahapur (hupri)
  • 129. manish said on 9/4/2011 8:49:48 AM
    sir i want to start small cotton seed oil industry so how subsidy i will get under PMEGP scheme.tau.hingna,city-nagpur,state-mah.
  • 130. anish said on 9/6/2011 2:35:09 AM
    sir i planned to do coconut and it related product export business.. i was from coimbatore. near by my area pollachi. so i can able to do this business .. were huge amount coconut cultivation happening .. is i am eligible ,. i completed diploma in mechanical before one year . and how to apply for this prime minister s employment generation scheme... what are the procedure... regards this
  • 131. Niharika Jain said on 9/9/2011 6:01:50 AM
    Dear Sir, I am planning to set up Pappad making plant in Khandwa MP. Request to please send me the details of how to get subsidy for this plant if it comes within the scheme.
  • 132. Anand Ponnusamy said on 9/12/2011 4:20:57 AM
    Hello Sir, i am diploma holder completed in 1999. currently i am working in IT field, i want to start a Facial Tissue/toilet tissue roll papers manufacturing business in trichy . project estimation 50 lacs, this business will create more than 50 people jobs in near villages and will grow throughout nation. is there any financial support loan avail from GOVT for sc/st scheme . and tell me the procedure how to get proper.. contact me Email ID = anand_send@yahoo.com. Thanks & Regards Anand Ponnusamy
  • 133. kalashree said on 9/18/2011 6:18:31 AM
    Hi Sir/ Madam i am planning to start a business of internet cafe in Bangalore City of Karnataka, and also planning to start a mineral water plant pls advise me what are the basic documents i need to take up for starting of this business and also pls let me know can i get any subsidized loan for the same. i am a diploma holder in electronics and communication engineering student. i am 37 years old.
  • 134. rizwan ahmed said on 10/8/2011 3:39:21 PM
    sir looking at the problem of food insecurity and government's problem to provide food to all at low rate.i decided to open a retail-chain of grocery and vegetable store based on employment generating model and providing goods at fair rate.but my project is on hold because of lack of finance . so i need your help in this regard.so i hope my request will meet soon.
  • 135. Inderjeet Singh said on 10/19/2011 3:27:51 AM
    Sir, I am serving in Indian Army. I wants to take retirement in next yr (2012)and wnats to start a low cost business such as a mineral water plant in Gurgoan (Haryana) or Jaipur (Rajasthan). You may please be advised me in about of whom to approach and how much money will require to start mineral water plant. Thanking you
  • 136. Bhusan said on 10/19/2011 5:58:15 AM
    Respected sir/madam I am From Nagpur I want to start small chemical/biological testing laboratory in Nagpur. sir I need detail information regarding documentation,required license/licensing authority,facility. please mail me the relevant information on bbarc@rediffmail.com
  • 137. G.Tiraviyaraj said on 10/23/2011 4:49:29 AM
    Dir sir, I am physically Handicapped candidate , I have completed my 3 years bachelor degree in music also completed the B lit with B Ed ,Currently i am a unemployed 28 years old , Now i want to start Milk dairy farm Business with Mineral water plant business. send me details for loan & process. and Government special scheme details .By G.Tiraviyaraj
  • 138. tamilarasu said on 10/26/2011 8:07:24 AM
    Respected sir, I have a friend who is 47 yrs old, post graduate in Social work, nearby Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Lost job due to the fact that he has been infected with HIV. He keeps healthy and under ART. He likes to do Textile business in Chennai. Is there any possibility of obtaining financial assistance through PEGP. Since he is afraid of being discriminated, I am asking you the directions on his behalf. May I request you to give directions to help him since he is struggling a lot in his middle age. Thanks
  • 139. avdhesh singh rajput said on 11/5/2011 5:24:39 AM
    i want to open a show room of laptops & computer hardware installation shop in my city.. i'm from chhattisgarh, durg district, balod. can i eligible to get help from government...
  • 140. Revamma Prabhakaran said on 11/6/2011 12:47:59 AM
    Dear Sir, Myself Revamma Prabhakaran, 48 yrs old working in an Educational Institution last 21 years in Aurangabad Maharashtra. I would like to set up a Montessori in my native place Kottayam Kerala. I am capable and confident of creating a stress free learning center. I want to become financially independent so that I am able to help mankind. Sir kindly provide the information to avail benefit of Prime Minister's Employment Generation Prog. in Kottayam, Kerala. My contact details 09561964511/09539994401 & email: reva_501prasad@rediffmail.com
  • 141. amit said on 11/10/2011 8:34:18 AM
    Hi sir I'm amit 2nd year PGDM(MBA)student from Delhi. I want to be a social entrepreneur and for that I have started a social food venture who provides food for students and it's customers, it's 3 months old. Now my business is running very badly due to shortage of money but opportunities is very high because my target customer are student and people who staying outside of their home and you know that the population of student in India, so i need funding for sustain my business...so plz help me. Ph no- 09650532636 and if any body wants to become a partner than contact me.
  • 142. Ranjeet Dubey said on 11/13/2011 9:35:03 AM
    Hello, I want to start a school which will provide quality education at reasonable cost. I am very passionate to do this and have been saving some money, but my back of the envelope calculation tells me it will take at least 10 years if I have to do it on my own. Again I don't know how the land prices and other things would move by then. Is there assistance available under this scheme. I have about 15 lacs of my own saving. Location for this is Satna, Madhya Pradesh.
  • 143. Adwait Date said on 11/13/2011 9:40:41 PM
    We have started a pre-school, daycare and Activity center this year on 1st May 2011,and we had raised initial capital for the same but currently we are facing financial crunch because of monthly fixed expenses- Rent+ salaries+overhead expenses are more and the expected admissions are not upto the desired level, kindly advice as to How i can get mileage of the above govt schemes for raising fund to cover my working capital till next academic year 2012,Also please help in providing the address and contact person in Pune for initiating the same.
  • 144. manoj adhikary said on 11/18/2011 9:08:28 AM
    We resides in Guwahati Assam. We are running a private school along with a woman entrepreneur for last one year with private funding. Now want to expand the business with a multipurpose institute As Knowledge Foundation. please let us know whether such institution is covered under PMEGP. What is the procedure for getting the assistance. Please help.
  • 145. sunil mohnani said on 11/23/2011 4:51:52 AM
    Dear sir , myself Sunil Mohnani from Ahmedabad Gujarat age 28 yrs i am unemployed currently so i was looking to start my own business of bakery products as it used to be our family business around 10 yrs back but due to financial conditions we had to shut it down all i need is support for machinery which will be around 15 lakhs i can manage factory shade on rent i can takes this loan on my property which is a 3bhk flat in a posh area called Maninagar. Kindly waiting for your reply Thank you
  • 146. Amit Gupta said on 11/24/2011 7:52:06 AM
    Dear Sir, We want to our retail outlet in Delhi and our theme is art and craft of India, we have been searching and are linked with different NGO''s in India who can provide the art which can be exhibited through our store and thus we csn provide income generation to the craft persons and inspire them to work in this field so that the heritage of Indian craft doesn't extinct.Please guide us for the same and also let us know the name of NGO who deal in craft sector. How could i be financed by the government so that i could begin my work in which i m desperate to do. I have experience of 2years in craft sector and I m passed from NIFT(Mohali). my mobile no. is +919555354505. please let me know
  • 147. Shiju Dev said on 11/24/2011 1:38:21 PM
    Dear Sir, My name is Shiju from Kerala.I have completed mechanical diploma and is working in Saudi Arabia from last 4 Years. I like to return home and for that i am planing to start a Car wash center in Cochin as i have previous experience in this field. For this i have saved 30 % of the investment rest i like to take as a loan. Am i eligible for PMEGP scheme or any other scheme from our Government? If so please provide me any details, it would be a great help for me. Thanks
  • 148. ANAND PRAKASH said on 11/26/2011 9:07:37 AM
    Hi, I am interested to start dairy farm business in up lucknow & ready to invest 8-10 lakhs on my own and want to avail loan through this scheme for the rest of the amount required.m belong sc community Can any body please give the relevant contacts for the same. Regards, Kumar
  • 149. Raghavendra said on 11/26/2011 10:19:57 AM
    Hi Sir, My name is Raghavendra from Bangalore.I have 5 years experience in travels & now I want to start my own travel agency.I want to know whether the above mentioned business comes under MSME/PMEGP scheme and also will i be eligible to get the financial assistance from the government. i kindly request u to reply at the earliest. thanking u, Raghavendra
  • 150. Raghavendra said on 11/26/2011 10:20:30 AM
    Hi Sir, My name is Raghavendra from Bangalore, Karnataka, India.I have 5 years experience in travels & now I want to start my own travel agency.I want to know whether the above mentioned business comes under MSME/PMEGP scheme and also will i be eligible to get the financial assistance from the government. i kindly request u to reply at the earliest. thanking u, Raghavendra
  • 151. Prakash Nayak said on 11/29/2011 11:17:25 PM
    Hi, I am self employed as screen printer from Mangalore, Karnataka state, India. I want to start my own offset printing unit. Can I get loan under PMEGP scheme and also the training. If anyone knowing about this could you please inform me the details through email..Thank you
  • 152. Rajesh agarwal said on 12/5/2011 10:24:12 AM
    Sir, I am Rajesh Agarwal age 38 commerce graduate and presently working as accountant in an IT distribution company at dhanbad, I would like to start a business of packet Khaini(Tambaku) in up as this is an household item, Please advice me
  • 153. RAJIB MONDAL said on 12/6/2011 11:25:33 PM
    Sir, I am Rajib Mondal, from Kolkata, West Bengal, I am a Scheduled Caste (SC) Candidate, I am 34 years old, Science graduate (Hons.) & Having a 1 year Diploma on Graphic designing and 2D & 3D animation, Currently I am running a Cyber cafe set up, Where I mainly do DTP Jobs, Internet related jobs, School Identity card manufacturing, Photo editing and retouching jobs & Basic Computer Training etc. I want to expand my business and want to establish a new setup with some more advance facilities to serve the people better and to create some employment through the project. So can I get financial assistance from the Government under this scheme. If so can you please describe me the procedure. Waiting for your valuable reply. With Thanks & Regards, Rajib Mondal
  • 154. Arti Soni said on 12/14/2011 5:17:53 AM
    Dear Sir, I am Arti Soni (Ladies Tailor),I want to start a Boutique,how can I get benefit from this scheme.
  • 155. C V Singh said on 12/14/2011 7:43:20 AM
    I want to put up a resort under "rural tourism". Pls let me know whether there are some special finance schemes, Subsidies available in this regards. It would be nice if you guide me in the Finance facilitates direction. Waiting for a reply ASAP. Regds
  • 156. Asim said on 12/17/2011 1:05:42 PM
    sir, i am a manager in a private company, i want to start my own business, i have also 1000 sq. feet land in city, i belong from uttar pradesh,..could u suggest me for what type of business u provides loan ...
  • 157. anand bahadur said on 12/18/2011 5:07:42 AM
    hi, i am from Chiindwara, Madhyapradesh, India i want to start a restaurent in delhi but i am poor i have no money for investment, i am graduate and pursuing MBA in present. pls guide me for getting finance to start my small biz. and i am also looking to start a inscenstick(agarbatti) production so pls help me.
  • 158. Harshal Ingle said on 12/20/2011 11:54:08 PM
    Sir, i am from Nagpur Maharashtra India.I want to start Goat Farm first then other things also but i don't know about schemes and subsidies provided by State and central Government of India related to goat farm. I am Science Graduate with MBA from Pune University but still not getting profile matching job that's why i want to start my own business. Please provide me guidance. I am waiting for your Reply.
  • 159. Tukaram Otari said on 1/4/2012 2:28:08 AM
    i am 41 years physically handicapped person from dehuroad pune maharashtra my education is b.com. i want to start new business i dont know government schemes and contact persons in pune please give me guidance.
  • 160. pawan kumar sharma said on 1/5/2012 5:53:39 AM
    dear sir/madam, i want to start the business of processing and making of ghee along with dairy farming. but i do not have any security(collateral or primary) to give to the bank. so i want to know whether i can avail the benefit of the scheme PMEGP without giving any security to the bank because my project is denied by the bank under the CGTMSE scheme saying the same business is not covered under the scheme. thanking you
  • 161. prachi thakre said on 1/19/2012 1:57:54 AM
    sir, i have completed my graduation in fashion apparel designing from SNDT, university. i want to start a boutique in tarapur,maharashtra which is a rural area. the startup cost would go upto 4.5 lakhs.i would like to know if my business falls under this scheme and where should i contact to avail this scheme. awaiting for your valuable guidance. Regards, prachi
  • 162. Nikhil Patil, Jabalpur said on 1/21/2012 2:48:41 PM
    I am a diploma holder in mechanical engg. i want to start a small size company of cad outsourcing. i belong to sc. And i have no land for this company.can i get a loan from govt. for this? What can be loan limit according to my conditions? Please advise me. thanks.
  • 163. RENJU APPUKUTTAN said on 1/22/2012 12:02:23 AM
    Sir, i have completed my Graduation and PG. i want to start a soda manufacturing unit in Kerala.. i am ready to invest 10-12 lakhs and land also with me ...please give me information regarding the availability of balance loan under this scheme and from were i get more information regarding this ..
  • 164. Shashi K said on 1/22/2012 2:59:56 PM
    Hi, I have completed film making course from US and also an engineer(completed from bangalore). I want to start my ad making company. It might cost somewhere 8 lakhs in Bangalore, Karnataka. i am 29 and will i be eligible for this scheme and usually on what dates will this scheme be available?
  • 165. vijaya boyina said on 1/27/2012 1:43:08 AM
    good morning sir, i am vijaya boyina , i am willing to start a call center in Hyderabad , i did my graduation in physiotherapy and working in a clinic, i come under OBC and also the physically handicaped (40-45%)i need financial support , please do help me sir . please let me know if i am eligible and whom should i contact for the information
  • 166. MEHBOOB HOSSAIN said on 1/30/2012 1:26:58 AM
    Hi, I am Mehboob Hossain acquiring masters degree in physical education and worked in various hotels gym but now i feel to open my own gym in Malda West bengal.Is this yojna help me to open my own gym where i will be helping my town people to grow up mentally & physically stable through physical culture. kindly guide me in correct direction.
  • 167. Tabish Ahmad said on 1/30/2012 9:51:16 AM
    Dear Sir, I am software engineer i would like to set up IT training cum placement company in Patna,Bihar. Something Like CDAC. My Mission is very simple to produce Trained IT engineers so that young graduates get placed easily and also it will increase the rate of skilled engineers in IT industry. But i could not start it because of financial problem so please let me know how can i take the government grants. Waiting for your kind response. Mohammad Tabish Ahmad 805186982
  • 168. Sandeep Mane said on 2/3/2012 11:33:31 PM
    Sir, I am 30 year old Engineering Graduate & working as a Quality Manager in a private Calibration Laboratory,I am in this field since from last 5 Years & now I want to start my own Calibration Laboratory at my native in Kolhapur, Maharashtra I want to know about the subsidies that I could get for starting my own lab,also let me know what are the additional benefits if I start it in the name of my wife who is also a mechanical Diploma holder & to whom should I approach.
  • 169. Roshan said on 2/15/2012 3:41:32 AM
    I'm planning to start a snack food and chips plant in Maharashtra. I have budget of Rs 25 lakhs including the project cost and working capital. What is the procedure to avail this facility and can I get a subsidy(25%) for the total of Rs 25 lakhs or only plant setup cost. Also are their any government agencies which help in setup of the plant. Please send me an email with details for the above @ roshan.desarda#gmail.com
  • 170. Brajesh Ravikant Bhaisare said on 2/20/2012 5:13:29 AM
    Dear Sir/Mam, My self Mr. Brajesh R. Bhaisare, 26 years old and i have self computer Business like Computer repairing, implementation of computer network, but i want to increase my work with opening a small company as Hardware and Networking and also Data processing company, for that i have some project but initially i have no finance so sir/mam please guide me getting self employment loan for opening small business in IT pleas inform me at 7276113471 or email me at brajesh.grishu@gmail.com
  • 171. saurabh said on 2/22/2012 11:17:51 AM
    Dear, Sir/Mam, I have a business plan to open cyber cafe with Air ticketing. I am of 25 and really want to start my own business, I have done my BCA program , I live in delhi. Please help me with the same. Thank you.
  • 172. M.Ramprasad said on 2/22/2012 11:32:01 AM
    Sir, I glad to inform you that we started the “Rural Institute of Poultry Management & Technology” in the year of 2007 to train the rural unemployed youth in different fields of poultry. For that purpose we introduced a three months training course in “Poultry Management” (15 students per batch) for 10+2 qualified rural unemployed youth. In this course we are providing trainings to the students in different fields like vaccination, debeaking, brooding, feed preparation and disease control. Our aim is to help the poultry industry by providing more number of skilled technical persons. So that we can utilize their services .Sir we need further assistance to run this small institute for welfare of poultry Industry. If any financial assistance is there we can make wonders with this institute. M.Ramprasad, AndhraPradesh, e-mail:ruralpoultry@gmail.com, 08106955533
  • 173. Raj Kshatriya said on 2/23/2012 11:57:16 AM
    Sir, My brother is a 44 years old and is interested in Dairy industry at Pune, Maharashtra. He has 20+ years of experience in marketing wants financial aide through PMEGP. Please advice. Mobile number 9823235036.
  • 174. Vanajakshi NM said on 2/24/2012 2:05:05 AM
    Sir, I am 40 year old with M.Tech qualified lady from SC category. I am having 10 year of teaching experience. I wanted start College(PU and above), Please guide what are requirement and financial aid from central govt.
  • 175. Danny said on 2/27/2012 3:44:37 AM
    Sir, i m 25 yrs old graduate and i belong to ST category. I am interested in diary farming starting with 10 cows and supply of milk. I have my own land with proper road connectivity. I am from south Sikkim.I need a financial support, please help me. (nrinchen@ymail.com)(9679181040)
  • 176. Rajesh Patel said on 4/23/2012 7:04:10 AM
    I am graduated and want set up business which can settle me in my life. i have apply @NHDFC , but no use , they rejected me as many former beneficiaries defaulted NHFDC, therefore ministry not granting new loans. where from I get justice and how
  • 177. Pappy Kouchuveetil Mathai said on 4/24/2012 7:15:39 AM
    I am from Kollam District. I am military pensioner since 1989 and now I am at the age of 69 but in good health. I want to open an information center in my village in a rural area for which I need loan to buy computers and printers and the like. Can you advise me whether I am eligible for this if so to whom I should contact.
  • 178. NITIN SHETTY said on 4/30/2012 2:29:02 AM
    I am from Mumbai, I want to start a photo studio, I am 37 yrs old and have done a course in Photography. I need financial assistance to lease the premises and buy studio equipments. My estimates are at a rental of about Rs.15000 per month with a deposit of 3 lakhs and cost of equipment for the studio at Rs.3 Lakh including interior works. Thus a total of about 8Lakhs to start with. I wanted to know if I am eligible for financial assistance under any Government schemes, if yes how do I proceed with the application and other process. If there are some other suggestions in my case do let me know and would be highly obliged. Regards, Nitin Shetty
  • 179. nishat sultana said on 5/20/2012 3:05:32 AM
    i am a B.A graduate(female) and have been unemployed for 7 years now so i want to start a business in selling garments in chennai please tell me if government can help me with this please reply soon
  • 180. vikram kumar said on 6/1/2012 7:29:28 AM
    I am Vikram Kumar. I belong to rural (Naxal Belt) area of Bihar. I have completed bachelor of engineering in 2008. Still I have no job but I want to be setup a higher secondary school in my area to encourage and create a basic platform for children and self employment. Already I have sufficient land to build a school. Due to lake of money, I’m not able to open such type of school. So, I want to take a financial assistance.
  • 181. M. Saravanakumar said on 6/1/2012 11:04:59 AM
    I am M.Saravanakumar from Chennai, Tamilnadu. I am a Civil Engineer. I am interested to start a Goat Farm in Tamilnadu. I would like to get information on this note and your guidelines and requirements on starting this goat farm and if I can avail the facilities from this programme. Kindly help me out on the same.
  • 182. hemanth kumar.v said on 6/21/2012 8:05:23 AM
    sir i'm living in bangalore city,karnataka,india.sir i'm waiting for pmegp scheme fund since from 1.5years. I have done my BE and plan to open a garments in rural area, when we will get this scheme in bangalore but budget had held for this year 2012-13.
  • 183. ROBIN THACKER said on 6/24/2012 1:51:56 AM
    hello sir, My name is Robin Thacker from Midnapore, west bengal. I am MBA graduate student and i am looking to start up a new CBSE school in my town. Reason to start a school in my town is because there is no good English medium school in my town and i have struggle a lot for my schooling in my childhood days and i don't want other child to struggle for quality education and i want to do something for my society and town too. So i am planning to form a trust with my 2 friends and start up the same. But the land for the school needed is 2 acres and the cost for same is too much for us to afford so i would like to know if we are eligible to any subsidy for our school land and for setting up the same. If yes we are eligible then for what and how can we apply for the same and where we can apply. Pls help us to serve for noble purpose. Waiting for your help. Thanking You. Robin Thacker 9233380524 raja_robin2003@yahoo.co.in
  • 184. karamjeet kaur said on 6/25/2012 2:39:57 AM
    hello sir , my name is Karamjeet Kaur from chandigarh, I am graduate and doing PGDCA. i want to do open my own computer teaching business and cyber cafe. i have 4 year exp. of computer teacher from yamunanagar. so now my planing for open my own centre. plz help for this and give me fully detail of how to apply to get benefit and give full detail of subsidy......waiting for your help......thanking to you. KARAMJEET KAUR....9780985880.....{khushi_jeet@yahoo.in}
  • 185. Nitin said on 6/27/2012 4:08:08 AM
    I have 28 sq ft Plot in Indore {M.P.}near very good Location & there is some Slam Area located & 1400 sq ft free land, pl suggest me any home based business which I can Start from Home with lowest investment. I am B Com. Graduate, at present I am doing job in Pvt Company, but not satisfied. pl suggest me any home based business
  • 186. charles shyam sundar g said on 7/4/2012 11:46:06 PM
    Hi sir i am charles, I am physiotherapist. I planned to start business in making paper cups & plates. Say me the process in getting a loan from PMEGP. Kindly do the favour...
  • 187. sunit said on 7/7/2012 12:20:28 PM
    Hi, I want to start a B-Ed Scholl in my village in Murshidabad District , west Bengal. We have discussed with the university for permission and approval from NICTE. The university is very interested for the same as B-ED training is compulsory for any working teacher or who wants to work as a govt teacher. In fact minimum qualification for appear for competition test is B_Ed on other way B-ed is compulsory in west Bengal. In other word u can not get a Govt teacher job without B-Ed. In present scenario availability of collage is very few. For example if there is 10lakh people want to study there is only 10thousand seat available. So poor and qualified student are not bale to study hence they are not able to apply for job. The university is very keen to give permission. In my village and surrounding there is no facility. We have land for setting up college . But I require another 20 lakh for construction and other expenditure. I am working with very good corporate with handsome salary. I want to do some thing for village. Can I get loan and subsidy for the same. I need the information on urgent basis. Kindly if possible pls let me know the all procedure and how to go about it. Thank you in advance for help. U can reach me @ 9327009527 or reachsunit@rediffmail.com Regards Sunit
  • 188. Richa Srivastava said on 7/18/2012 8:40:17 AM
    Hello sir my name is Richa Srivastava, i am MBA graduate i want to start mineral water plat. Could you please tell me what kind of subsidy and much subsidy can i get from government.
  • 189. Amaravarman said on 7/24/2012 9:44:06 AM
    Hi sir. i am Amaravarman from Tiruvallur (Tamilnadu). I own a B.Tech degree and willing to start a medium size restaurant business in my locality with a capital of 15 lakhs. Currently I am working in a company with an income of 2 lakhs per annum. I want to know how I can get finance assistance from pmegp/msme and whether restaurant business falls under this scheme. I also want to know is there any of approaching authorities of this scheme in person as the motto and business plan can be explained in detail for further assistance. Please help me here sir. Regards, Amaravarman.
  • 190. pradeep said on 7/29/2012 2:51:01 PM
    i want to start mushroom cultivation but i dont know how to do this and from where i got seeds. And also all the details information about rabbit farms(cultivating). So please send me full details .
  • 191. PARAMASIVANE said on 7/31/2012 11:28:03 AM
    sir my name is P. Paramasivane from Pondicherry. I was applied PMEGP loan scheme. Pmegp officer sent my application to my industrial area Indian Bank. The bank manger returned my PMEGP application to PMEGP OFFICE at Pondicherry. then I went to that bank and I asked that bank manager, Why did he returned that application . But the Indian Bank Manager said, that my resident area is located at one place and my Factory place is situated at some other place , so he asked me to go near my resident area bank to get Loan from there. I want to know, The bank manager said the above rules and regulation is correct or wrong ? please send me full details
  • 192. krishna said on 8/1/2012 2:57:42 PM
    My name is Krishna. from Patna bihar, i am only 10th passed .i am 23 year old. i want to establish small cyber learning center in urban area ,i a m obc category .i have driving license , pan card and voter id card. but i have no land i live in rent. Am i eligible for PMEGP scheme . i need only 5 lakh and return in only in six month. for detail to my scheme visit my website, my email - itbp@india.com website - urcyber.webs.com phone- 9801735737
  • 193. dhaval patel said on 8/2/2012 12:17:59 AM
    Sir.. I m from ahmedabad ...I m working with one of telecom company ... I want to start one telecom franchise it would be cost around 7 lak hs .. Please let me know if i am eligible for PMEGP scheme... Please guide me and send me a process for a how to apply this. waiting for reply.. Thanks
  • 194. Raghunath expert adviser said on 8/2/2012 6:21:04 AM

@PARAMASIVANE, for a small fish like you this is the rule. For bigger ones, this doesn't matter.

Raghunath Natarajan
    Startup Biz Hub - Advisor (Staff)

• 195. Raghunathan Krishnan said on 8/3/2012 12:22:12 AM
    Dear Sir, I am 40yrs graduate(Bsc)presently working IT services company. As I am into fitness & got the 2nd place in district level bodybuilding. Planning to start own gym in bangalore south. Kindly suggest me for PMEGP scheme or any other to proceed. Waiting for your suggestion & advice. Mobile-09999411359.
  • 196. prtam bhowmick said on 8/3/2012 11:35:54 AM
    Sir/ Madam, I want to start a garments trading business at Dum Dum area. Could I get loan from any govt. financial institutions to start my own business? Kindly advice.
  • 197. Dr kamal said on 8/5/2012 1:04:34 PM
    sir, I am 34yrs eye surgeon, want to start an eye hospital in dausa district, rajasthan. could i get loan from PMEGP SCHEME. Waiting for your response.
  • 198. sayyed mubazeer said on 8/5/2012 4:41:08 PM
    Sir I am diploma civil engineer from mahrashtra. my age is 21 i want to start cement related product Industry like, cement bricks, cement pipes, cement pole & etc. For which i want to give loan from government. Also please give me knowledge about government subsidizes for that. Thank you
  • 199. sayyed mubazeer said on 8/5/2012 4:56:29 PM
    Sir please give us knowledge about new scheme launched. 7389327568
  • 200. Mahesh Talwar said on 8/6/2012 2:35:21 PM
    I want to start fitness health club ...belgaum city state karnataka