Juice and Smoothie Bar

Beverages are among the most sellable items that people can offer. Selling beverages like concentrate juice, vitamin c juice and nectar juice is most profitable during the summer where a frozen juice or smoothie drinks can be refreshing relief from the heat of the sun. This is the reason why it will be a good idea to start a business selling juice fruit and smoothie drink if you are looking for a good and profitable starting startup business.

Here are some of the things that you need to remember if you are interested on starting juice and smoothie bar:

juice and smoothie bar

Where to sell health juice and fruit smoothie

One of the most important things that you need to consider if you want to have a business selling fresh juice and v8 juice is to look for the best and most feasible place for your juice and smoothie bar. Make sure that you choose high traffic locations where thirsty people can easily buy their smoothie fresh beverages from you. You will find crowded commercialized areas and similar places are the perfect location if you are interested on starting small business selling juice drinks and juice puree that is highly successful and profitable. If you facilitate your bar with drive in counters then sell is sure to go up.

The Products that You Sell

If you are looking forward to start a juice and smoothie bar, it will help if you plan and make a list of the juice recipes that you will sell and offer to your customers. You will find it a good idea to consider including in your list of juice products freshly squeezed juice as this is among the most looked for products among juice and smoothie bars. Make sure that you also have a variety of healthy pure juice so you will be able to cater to the demands of your health conscious customers. Consider also adding in your inventory vegetable juice, tropicana juice, mango juice, citrus juice, mango smoothie, orange smoothie, pulp juice, natural juice and organic juice because these are the types of products that your customers will look for when they are thirsty and they want to have a refreshing drink in your juice and smoothie bar.

More Tips on Running a Successful Juice and Smoothie Bar

The kind of frozen smoothie and orange juice that you offer to your customers will more likely tell how your business is going to succeed. Nevertheless, there are also some success factors that need to be considered. One of these important factors is the kind of customer service that you offer. You will therefore find it a good idea to offer your customers the best services and accommodation that you can provide.

• Start a Juice It Up! Franchise
    Owning a Juice It Up! Franchise will not only give you a lucrative business but you will also have the pride of having health-friendly products. You can own your Juice It Up! Store with their easy to reach investment requirements.
  • Juice Business Opportunity
    Are you looking for an easy way to do business and generate profit? Why not start selling fruit and vegetable juices to health buffs out there whose number is growing?

• 1. anirudhsinh the entrepreneur said on 10/18/2008
    its good please send me other like this must b innovative ani_582@yahoo.co.in THANKS TO YOUR WEB SITE GROUP BEST LUCK
  • 2. Habiba said on 3/7/2009 5:33:40 AM
    It's great idea would love to get business plan of Juice and smoothie Bar and what needed to set up a business like this.
  • 3. Gil said on 3/11/2009 11:20:05 PM
    Hi, I am interested in setting a Juice & smoothie bar. Please send me more info on the business plan and what it takes to be successful and profitable. Thanks.
  • 4. Lalilu said on 3/12/2009 12:23:01 PM
    I really like your idea. I would also appreciate more information on the business plan for this idea. Thanks in advance.
  • 5. Phyllis said on 3/13/2009 4:39:51 PM
    I'm very interested in opening a Juice and Smoothie Bar. Could I please get the business plan for this sort of business.
  • 6. andjelko said on 3/15/2009 3:35:31 PM
    Hi, I am interested in setting a Juice & smoothie bar and recipes for the same . Please send me more info on the business plan and what it takes to be successful and profitable. Thanks.
  • 7. Ravi said on 3/27/2009 1:32:18 PM
    That's great piece of information.. Would really appreciate If you can pass on any more info on the same : ravi.mvt@gmail.com Me & a few friends of mine are planning to start one soon.. Many Thanks in advance, Ravi
  • 8. Chris Trammell said on 4/1/2009 10:35:59 PM
    Excellent information! I would appreciate any additional information that you could give, including a business plan. My plan is to have a Juice and Smoothie bar up and running by June 09 and I am at square 1. Thank you!
  • 9. Pankaj said on 4/13/2009 5:06:03 AM
    hi, this idea is really nice, and i am looking forward to start it very soon... working for last few weeks on this project.. would like to have more information about the same..... if u can help in doing so, it would be great.... my email id is "pankaj.best@gmail.com"
  • 10. Nica said on 4/19/2009 10:17:37 PM
    i think its an excellent idea, please send me the business plan, my email is nicaurylucia@gmail.com
  • 11. Shelly Kelly beginner adviser said on 4/29/2009 10:15:30 PM
    Did you know that there are over 6,400 juice and smoothie bars in the U.S.?

Did you know that Juice Gallery Multimedia is the number one juice bar consultant in the world? ...and that they have assisted people in opening hundreds of stores worldwide. Now you know: www.juicegallery.com

Juice Bar Consultant

• 12. Jeani said on 5/5/2009 7:48:48 PM
    I would like more information on the cost of starting with just the basics and Lots of Hard work. I am a Dietetic Chef who had his own healthy cuisine cafe' & catering that I had to give up after an injury and want to get back into a food & juice business that Promoted Health! Also how do you think today’s economy will affect this type of business? I want to start with the "Bare" essentials & offer juices/smoothies/soups & snacks. Thank You! Blessings....Jeani
  • 13. bobby saini said on 5/7/2009 1:16:33 PM
    hi. i would like to know the cost of setting up a juice and smoothie bar. i don't have any knowledge of it but want to get into it. it has tremendous potential in future. so please can you lend support.
  • 14. JOHN YIORKATZI said on 5/7/2009 8:04:53 PM
    Hi I would love to get the smoothie business plan. We want to get financing and a good guidance plan to open a nutritious smoothie store. Could you send me that in the email, or let me know what you need from me. Thanks a lot
  • 15. Julius Jordan said on 5/19/2009 10:36:32 AM
    Thanks for the info. Can I get more information. I'm at stage 1. And need to know the in's and out's so that I can start as soon as possible. Thanks. jjjordan42@gmail.com
  • 16. Merle said on 5/27/2009 4:12:29 PM
    We have just started "juicing" in our home and are interested in opening such a business. There are very few in our Ohio area so we are interested in the start up costs involved, etc.
  • 17. Kebapetse Mauco said on 5/28/2009 6:03:06 AM
    Hi. Thanks for the info and the ideas. I would like to have a smoothie bar business plan and what it takes to be successful and profitable, and all the equipments needed for this.
  • 18. Eva Yang said on 5/31/2009 10:52:17 PM
    Hi, I'm planning to run a smoothie & juice bar. Could you please send me the business plan and the equipments list? Or please contact me via email. Thanks in advance!
  • 19. abiy said on 6/4/2009 4:00:42 AM
    Hi, i like the idea, could you please send me the business plan doc.? i would really appreciate it. Thank you. Abiy
  • 20. RK said on 6/4/2009 12:11:29 PM
    If any one interested in starting Smothie bar in phill suburbs. send me an email allark@yahoo.com, i have excellent space available in shopping center.
  • 21. Mario C. said on 6/10/2009 1:20:17 PM
    Hello, I plan on opening up a juice bar in the Cincinnati suburbs, but I am having a some trouble with the start-up plans. Could you please send me the business plan? Thanks
  • 22. Sammo said on 6/12/2009 1:56:40 AM
    Hi Looking to start up a juice bar...can you please send me some info on a business plan? thanks in advance...
  • 23. peachy said on 6/13/2009 11:56:30 PM
    Hi, i'm interested to open a small business like juice bar & smoothie. please send me more information on how or whatever need to do to have a steady income with this business.
  • 24. Yvette said on 6/14/2009 9:22:54 PM
    Interested in start up plans for a smoothie business. Any help you could send me would be appreciated. Thanks so much.
  • 25. danni said on 6/16/2009 2:31:56 PM
    looking to do fairs, rodeos, etc. what equipment would i need to start with. want this to be mobile. thanks.
  • 26. SamB said on 6/24/2009 6:35:23 AM
    Hi Looking to start up a juice bar. can you please send me some info on a business plan? thanks in advance...
  • 27. Jinu Mathew said on 7/6/2009 11:59:30 AM
    anyone interested to be a part of Watercolors Juice Bars in India or elsewhere? Log onto www.watercolors.food.officelive.com
  • 28. John said on 7/9/2009 3:25:19 PM
    Are you kidding? This is the most basic set of information even a kid opening up a curb side juice stand would know.
  • 29. ibitoru ubosi said on 7/21/2009 10:56:59 AM
    am setting up a smoothie bar. could you send me info on business plan. ie. set up costs, equipment i need, best products to use etc thank a great deal
  • 30. BRANDON said on 7/21/2009 6:31:46 PM
    trying to open a juice and smoothie bar. could you send me some info about start up like business plan, equipment needed and how much money should i look to get to start this business
  • 31. Janette Hams said on 7/22/2009 7:46:21 PM
    Am very interested in starting a juice and smoothie bar and would appreciate it very much if you could send me some more info on business plan, equipment required, set up costs etc. Thanks heaps
  • 32. DANGUOLE said on 7/23/2009 9:49:52 AM
    HELLO, COULD YOU SEND ME BUSINESS PLAN, I AM LOOKING TO OPEN ONE JUICE AND SMOOTHIES BAR. WHAT EQUIPMENT REQUIRED, SET UP COST REQUIRED. THANK YOU VERY MUCH
  • 33. Emmanuel Tei said on 7/23/2009 3:46:08 PM
    I will appreciate if i'm fed with more info and links to this smoothie and juice bar business please. more links
  • 34. aakash said on 7/28/2009 6:55:12 AM
    This was a great read, request to send across any additional info. Also, a business plan would be really helpful.
  • 35. Brad said on 7/28/2009 3:56:02 PM
    Hi, could you send me more information on setting up a juice bar, business plan, equipment needed, start up costs. Thanks
  • 36. oni said on 7/29/2009 2:05:27 AM
    Bula. could you please send me more info on how to startup a health juice and smoothie bar. a business plan would be great!!!!
  • 37. Gabriel said on 8/1/2009 12:08:44 PM
    Could you send me more info on this and also what are the bare essentials as far as equipment is concerned that is required to start a business like this? olpostings@gmail.com
  • 38. Veronique Verjans said on 8/3/2009 2:42:37 PM
    Hi, I'm very interested in starting a juice and smoothie bar and would like to have some more information on business plan, equipment required, set up costs, ... Thanks very much!
  • 39. johnson said on 8/5/2009 8:44:28 AM
    cud i know the hygienic requirements, equipment and approx startup costs, and space lay out. i am very interested. thanks for valuable ideas and info.
  • 40. lenka said on 8/7/2009 8:41:01 AM
    Hi, I would be interested in getting some advice on how to start smoothie business. I would like to open the bar in a city where smoothie bar have never been. Thank you very much.
  • 41. Jeff said on 8/14/2009 5:47:51 PM
    Hi, Looking to start up a juice bar in a fitness facility. Could you send me more information along a sample business plan. Thanks jyoung1123@gmail.com
  • 42. john said on 8/21/2009 3:28:27 PM
    you are all pathetic. you all want to start a business but dont want to do any of the work on your own. Nobody is going to spoon feed you the key to a successful business.
  • 43. jen said on 8/28/2009 5:15:05 PM
    I agree with John. Business plans need to be tailored to specific areas. A business plan for a Mumbai would look nothing like a plan for Cleveland. Furthermore, there are too many variables, such as location, sqf, costs and product availabilities. It's almost asking to fail if you need someone to send you a business plan. Pathetic. Doomed to crash and burn.
  • 44. becky said on 8/30/2009 3:56:02 PM
    hya at stage 1 any help would be a great help. also if you could send me a sample of a business plan would apreciate it. thanks
  • 45. Sharma said on 9/22/2009 4:48:29 PM
    I would like to start my own smoothie and ice coffee business, that will be catering to about 300 persons a day, what would be my Start-up inventory, equipment and ingredients
  • 46. kenae said on 10/1/2009 12:54:25 PM
    Hello guys! I am interested in starting my own as well and would love to see a business plan as well as the equipment list. Thanks in advance!
  • 47. Nemoda said on 10/5/2009 12:22:08 AM
    hey friends! am interested in starting my own juice and smoothie bar in our small and busy town. i would be grateful indeed if you are a successful starter could lend me a business plan and the equipment list. thanks very much for your generosity.
  • 48. ryan said on 10/11/2009 1:22:38 PM
    Hi! I'm interested. Could you send me a proposal about setting up cost etc. I found a strategic place at a mall. Would like to give a try on this business. Thanks!
  • 49. jeffrey smith said on 10/15/2009 10:15:49 AM
    I am interested in starting a smoothie business in the atlanta area. if you could send me the information I would appreciate it.
  • 50. Dwayne said on 10/22/2009 7:15:05 PM
    Really ready to start a Juice and Smoothie Bar. Got a nice location, but no start-up funds. Need info on how to acquire money, any thoughts on where & how to look?
  • 51. priscilla said on 10/26/2009 4:44:15 AM
    Hi, I am interested in opening my own juice and smoothie bar in my local area. Could you please send me a business plan of what to do next and a list of equipment/material I would need. Any help or information you can spare would be of great value. Thank you very much!
  • 52. Karan said on 10/30/2009 6:46:23 AM
    Hi, am planning to set up a juice bar would request you to send across few details as to how much sqft place is required to start it and investment cost... Thank you
  • 53. Jesse J. Morman said on 11/4/2009 2:57:02 PM
    I would love the info on cost on a business of opening one and the info on what is needed for me to open one?
  • 54. samson o popoola said on 11/8/2009 2:20:06 PM
    Kindly let me have the business plan for the mobile catering business and a juice and smoothie bar? Thanks
  • 55. Artur said on 11/10/2009 8:53:35 PM
    Hi, I am interested in starting my own as well. Could you please send me the business plan and the equipments list? Thank you very much!
  • 56. Hampus said on 11/13/2009 6:13:43 AM
    Hi, i am interested in opening up a smoothie and juice bar. can you kindly send me the information? many thanks
  • 57. Michael Priest said on 11/14/2009 12:51:41 AM
    Hey, can you please send me the information on starting a smoothie business.
  • 58. Angelique said on 11/16/2009 6:34:47 AM
    hi i am interested in starting a juice bar in sydney, Australia. can u please send me more info to my email? thanks a lot :)
  • 59. Mehul said on 11/23/2009 2:34:29 AM
    Hi, i am planning to start a Juice Bar in Mumbai, India. Please send me more details on Equipments requirements for the same.
  • 60. Vivienne said on 11/26/2009 2:27:27 AM
    Please send me the information needed to start up a smoothie business in Perth, Western Australia. Thank you.
  • 61. CINDY said on 12/9/2009 5:50:05 PM
    PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE BUSINESS PLAN. I PLAN TO OPEN A SMOOTHIE BAR IN 2010
  • 62. excel said on 12/13/2009 6:32:42 PM
    Please send me the information needed to start up a juice and smoothie business in toronto, canada. Many thanks
  • 63. yenni Avendano said on 12/15/2009 9:10:36 PM
    Hi, looking to incorporate a smoothie bar into a small gym in south florida. Can you send me info on how to do that, what contacts i should try, etc
  • 64. T said on 12/20/2009 3:43:53 PM
    I'm interested in starting a smoothie bar in Versailles, KY next to a local gym and high traffic area. Please provide me with a business plan to start this business. How do I go about getting Federal Government assistance to start a small business? What is the estimated start up cost for a smoothie bar?
  • 65. Tanzilya said on 12/24/2009 4:24:59 AM
    Almaty city, Kazakhstan. I would like to start a smoothie bar so please send me a business plan.
  • 66. Andrea Vigil said on 1/8/2010 8:15:19 PM
    I have interest towards juice and smoothie shop and i would like to open one in Henderson, NV.
  • 67. Nick said on 1/17/2010 8:54:58 PM
    I own 18 juice bars throughout central Florida including one by Disney with a ton of foot traffic. Please, for all of you looking for business plans you really need to do your own research and learn about the business yourself. For example, every juice bar that I have opened I personally wrote my own business plan and researched my own stats. Yes, it's very time consuming some of the markets I have entered I actually worked on the plan for over 5 months on a daily basis before I even would consider opening the front door to the public. Each market is completely different and trying to find the easy way into a business will surely cause you and your business to end up adding to the 97 percent of new business that fail within the first year. Business is not easy if you don't have what it takes to learn and truly live your idea I highly suggest you stick with working for someone else. You'll end up with a lot more money in the long run. For those of you who are willing to put the effort in I would gladly look over and review your plans and offer you my suggestions from my 9 years of experience in this business. Feel free to email me at Nick77777@gmail.com however, I'm not here to do the leg work for you that you must be willing to do on your own. Again, if you are looking for the easy way to business success you are not going to be in a business very long. Look forward to hearing from some of you, hopefully, I will be some help for some like I was helped along the way. Nick
  • 68. Lam Abdoul said on 1/19/2010 7:31:49 PM
    Good job Nick...
    you really really right..
    and the best way to win and dont do mistake is to have write your own business plan... because only you know your market.. I've started my own business (not in smoothie) 3years ago without making BP, and i lost MORE than 1 year and made so many mistake. So please take your time to understand to learn and to write your own Business plan.. I started now my own juice bar in Morocco, wish and hope will be a success.. not easy... But we can also exchange some tips to make good smoothie and the best way to attractive your sell.. lamabdel@hotmail.com. wish you the best....
  • 69. VALERIE BROWN said on 1/20/2010 12:34:38 AM
    SAINT LOUIS, MISSOURI, USA. I WANT TO START A SMOOTHIE SHOP NEAR COLLEGE CAMPUS IN MIDTOWN SAINT LOUIS THAT ALSO HAS A CONVENIENCE STORE FOR STUDENTS. PLEASE ADVISE AND THANKS
  • 70. Samuel etuk said on 1/20/2010 7:51:57 AM
    I want to thank Nick for the wonderful advice you gave and i want to believe every advice you have given will go along way since you are talking from experience. am presently juicing to banks individuals and church members, offices etc but i want to open a juice bar. How do i go about it? thanks, Samuel, Abuja Nigeria.
  • 71. Ray said on 1/20/2010 5:08:58 PM
    I am interested in any assistance available to get some hard numbers relating to cost in relation to profit.(nick you were great and I believe right-on). I have selected a few sites in a midwestern city and am interested in a lounge sitting area, somewhat upscale. My main focus will be on organic drinks with various supplements added to satisfy the customers needs, such as high energy drinks, etc. I have been in commercial real estate for a number of years and the old adage still holds true, "location, location, location"!!!
  • 72. Max said on 1/26/2010 1:18:22 AM
    I'm interested can u please send some more info on the business plan. albany ny usa
  • 73. jo said on 1/26/2010 12:39:44 PM
    i would really appreciate a sample business plan for a juice bar. my location is Lagos Nigeria. many thanks
  • 74. Eric Chow said on 1/30/2010 8:39:27 PM
    Business hasn't started yet but in the process of planning. I am located in the Solomon Islands. Tropical fruits are always fresh throughout the year...
  • 75. Marites R. Foralan said on 2/12/2010 1:42:36 AM
    I don't have a business, but i plan to put a little one. I really appreciate the this website. I'm from Tagum City, Davao del Norte, Philippines.
  • 76. DEV THAKUR said on 2/12/2010 4:53:32 AM
    I want to start up a juice bar in chandigarh and for that purpose i need information abut the finance options and banks who can provide loan for the business
  • 77. gordon fridge said on 2/17/2010 1:04:58 AM
    Hi all I am from New Zealand - like most of you i am in the process of starting to plan and implement the opening of a juice bar - if anyone has a business plan they are willing to share could they forward on to me at gordon@remax.net.nz ##Thank you
  • 78. sue minicucci said on 2/23/2010 9:15:12 PM
    would really appreciate a sample business plan or any help for me to open my own juice bar. I have near owned my own business. My location will be in a Hotel Lobby in the Caribbean. Thx
  • 79. sharanya said on 3/15/2010 5:12:20 AM
    i have an idea to start a own juice bar in my college campus. i would really be thankful if anyone would send me a good business plan for the same & some sample budget for the juice bar. Chennai, India.
  • 80. marek said on 3/21/2010 12:58:04 PM
    I am planning on opening a juice bar in beijing. having had previous experience working for boost in Oz i feel that it is something i can bring to china. could you please also send me a business plan and sample budget for opening a store in china? also an equipment and product list please. because beijing is extremely cold in the winter, we will be adding soups and various warm healthy snacks to replace the smoothies as temperatures drop to -20 here that time of year. so any advice with regard to this will also be extremely helpful and greatly appreciated. thanks, sincerely marek.
  • 81. ZAZA said on 3/23/2010 6:28:56 AM
    Hi everybody, I red that you wrote above but I have to do a business plan on smoothie bar, only 10 pages. It is for my work at the university. Is there somebody who can send me some information? I do not ask a lot but just a few to do my homework. Thanks, Marseille, France
  • 82. Jo'el Jones said on 3/24/2010 9:37:21 AM
    Looking for information about the best blending devices to use. Additionally would love to hear about the negatives relative to opening a smoothie/juice bar.
  • 83. Ken said on 3/31/2010 3:15:08 PM
    Please help me at the last minute before I jump into this idea. I have been working out daily at a gym, which has 750 visits per day and seven days per week. My idea is to combine a sandwich and juice bar that would serve a quick but healthy breakfast, lunch and dinner. I need advice on start up costs and expected revenues. The location is also located in a thriving metropolis of homes ranging in price from $300,000 - $700,000. BTW, Business Plan is complete but a wild ass guess at gross revenue.
  • 84. Suresh said on 4/1/2010 11:47:09 AM
    Bukit Jalil, Selangor, Malaysia. I am planning to start a fruit juice business. Could you kindly send me a business plan for this fruit juice business. I would like to only sell watermelon & orange juice. I'm planning to sell in at a park, whereby many people come there for jogging. So I would like to give a kind of service by selling a healthy drink. Kindly advice me on this idea. Thank you, Suresh
  • 85. mrs.lakshmi said on 4/9/2010 1:27:53 PM
    to start juice shop, i need all formalities like...license, where to get this license etc. pls give all details from a to z. i am planning to open in chennai, india
  • 86. garry T said on 4/15/2010 5:56:24 AM
    thanks your website is great information. I would appreciate more information, thanks. edmonton, AB, Canada
  • 87. Pouena Setefano said on 4/15/2010 9:50:03 PM
    please supply business plan and tips for starting a mobile smoothie juice bar. Kind Regards, Pouena
  • 88. Teanui said on 4/17/2010 1:49:39 PM
    Hi there we based in Tahiti French Polynesia and currently setting up for business of a mobile smoothie juice van, plenty of tropical fruit available and lots of thirsty people, appreciate any tips on start up and business plan. cheers
  • 89. Christina O'Hara said on 4/20/2010 5:04:22 AM
    Hi I would be grateful if you assist me with a business plan for opening up a smoothie bar and send me some more information. Many thanks.
  • 90. j-j said on 4/28/2010 6:49:12 AM
    hi could you send me details of business plan etc for opening up a smoothie/juice, kiosk. i have no idea. thank u, my business location is london uk.
  • 91. b dow said on 5/6/2010 2:05:48 AM
    Hi thanks for the great advice. Please send me any other ideas you may have. I am opening a juice bar and would be grateful if you would assist me.
  • 92. karen said on 5/12/2010 10:55:52 AM
    hi thanx for advice. me and my friend are planning on having our own juice bar. send me all details how to start and equipment we need, and about how much we should invest. and business plan as well. if u do have replies pls send. thanx and good luck.
  • 93. zane mojas said on 5/14/2010 6:58:32 AM
    hi, could you send me a simple business plan and some info for start up a juice & smoothie business, tips and all the details for this kind of business. thanx...my location is kota kinabalu, sabah malaysia.
  • 94. Phong Dao said on 5/16/2010 9:08:50 PM
    Hi, I definitely interested in starting a smoothie bar. I friends have opened up a Spa and would like to do this. Please reply asap... our location is Marlboro, MA in Solomond Pond Mall. thnks, phong dao
  • 95. amechy koldsweat said on 5/23/2010 3:18:13 AM
    Please can you send me enough info on how to startup my own juice and smoothies bar cos have been thinking deep about setting it up in my country. am writing from Nigeria
  • 96. sarah said on 5/24/2010 2:32:41 PM
    kindly send me information on how to start a juice and smoothie business. from Mombasa. Kenya
  • 97. sheba said on 5/25/2010 9:58:54 PM
    thank you in advance for the juice bar business plan, i'd love 2 open 1 in hawaii.
  • 98. Dionna said on 6/2/2010 12:22:37 AM
    It is my dream to open a juice and smoothie shop in Miami, FL United states
  • 99. Sheeraz Hudda said on 6/3/2010 2:39:46 PM
    I am looking to open up a fresh juice and smoothie bar in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
  • 100. Felix said on 6/4/2010 5:09:28 PM
    Hello, I'm very interested in your business idea, I would like you to send me more information about the business plan and about the general information. Thanks!
  • 101. ash said on 6/14/2010 10:04:39 PM
    Johor, Malaysia. I'd love to open one in a shopping mall (kiosk / cart) thanks for your info
  • 102. prashanth said on 6/22/2010 3:10:06 AM
    India, I would like to start a Juice n smoothie bar. your suggestions will be of great help. Thanks a lot
  • 103. MIMI said on 6/22/2010 3:45:21 PM
    I NEED TO OPEN A JUICE N SMOOTHIE BAR PLUS COFFEE AND SANDWICHES PLEASE SEND ME INFORMATION
  • 104. Wambuie said on 6/24/2010 11:25:13 AM
    Trying to get a business opportunity for a Juice bar at a local GYM, please email me a sample plan. Thanks and good luck to all. Atlanta GA.
  • 105. MH said on 6/25/2010 1:00:12 AM
    Hi! I'm planning to put up my own fruit and smoothie bar. just wondering if what would be the best ingredient to add which is economical but would not sacrifice the quality. Also, if you have a sample business plan. It would be much appreciated.
  • 106. Swathi DJ said on 6/26/2010 9:52:28 AM
    Hi, I have planned to start a juice shop in one of the IT company. I just need your guidance on the same. They are asking me for experience in this field. But this is my first juice shop in my life. What am i suppose to do now and how can you help me on the same. I desperately need this juice shop to be opened in that particular company cause i am doing this to help one of my friend who is not that much educated and so as to help him to settle his future. Kindly do the needful for me. I am at your door step for your help now. I am residing in Tamil Nadu, Chennai, Anna Nagar. Regards, Swathi DJ
  • 107. Kevin Maybury said on 6/27/2010 9:59:53 AM
    From the Island of Bermuda. Have an opportunity to open juice bar on the water side next to ships and ferry terminal on the main street. Considering receiving some training abroad for a few days to help prepare me for this venture so that I can have hands on skills and technical knowledge to equip myself accordingly with the layout. Would like your feedback pleases. Regards, KM.
  • 108. T'La said on 6/27/2010 1:46:40 PM
    I am interested in starting a smoothie shop in Coastal Geeorgia and need assistance on composing a business plan. Anything you may have to assist will be greatly appreciated.
  • 109. mayur r said on 6/30/2010 3:37:36 AM
    feel free for any designing part like retail kiosk design_branding and packaging for juices and smoothies.. mayur retail experience designer
  • 110. Joe Grosko said on 7/3/2010 12:27:56 PM
    I own Nectar Juice and Smoothie Bar now for 5 years and things are going great. We are not a Franchise rather my brother and I came up with all of our recipes and theme. This process took a long time and is very expensive to do yourself. We have just now started to consider expanding. Please email me if you are interested in starting a Smoothie bar. Note: We have been voted top 5 places to eat for Akron/Canton OH for the last 3 years in a row according to FOX 8 News. E mail me at jgrosko@zoho.com
  • 111. TKRJ said on 7/3/2010 3:28:29 PM
    from the uk, looking for some info on starting a smoothie and juice bar, how to start a business plan etc. thank u.
  • 112. Dorcas Sekibo said on 7/9/2010 8:40:58 AM
    From Nigeria, i need to know what equipments needed for a Smoothie Bar and also a proper business plan etc. thank u
  • 113. thulani sibiya said on 7/22/2010 4:48:13 AM
    i need to know the materials that i need to start a smoothie and Juice Bar and an active good business plan
  • 114. Ananth said on 7/26/2010 1:05:08 PM
    i want recipes of smoothies for a mocktail bar, can u please send me the menu with recipes, looking forward ur reply
  • 115. THUNGCHAMO KIKON said on 7/30/2010 9:59:41 AM
    I came across this juice business idea only recently and its very exciting. I'd like to get some tips on how to start a low cost juice bar. Thank You.
  • 116. Phummice Affairs said on 8/2/2010 5:55:17 PM
    Hi, am from Lagos in Nigeria, I am looking to start a small smoothie business but my biggest challenge is where to get my fresh berries e.g strawberries, blueberries etc. Can you please e-mail on how I can go about this...thank you
  • 117. Yaardgal said on 8/3/2010 1:38:41 PM
    Are there companies from which I might be able to purchase a portable juice bar that I could take to festivals and fairs?
  • 118. Birendra Kr. Dash said on 8/6/2010 7:52:02 AM
    I am residing at Ahmedabad and interested to open my own business of juice and other beverage corner. Please guide me along with all the legal requirement to open and run this. Regards, Birendra Kumar Dash 09327035208
  • 119. Tony Lieo said on 8/9/2010 8:07:06 AM
    I'm a food lover in Beijing, China. Setting up a juice bar in Beijing is a great idea especially given our limited choices.
  • 120. Kwame Agbeshie said on 8/11/2010 9:58:38 AM
    Am really impressed with advice offered by Nick of Florida. Well am a beginner of fruit juice and smoothie business and more interested in the mobile bar type of it as such will be pleased and glad if anyone can help with where reasonable priced mobile juice and smoothie bar Van/Vendor and equipments can be purchased taking into accounts of being a beginner. Fellow entrepreneurs your indeed assistance will be much appreciated. Thank you.
  • 121. Abbas Chikani said on 8/19/2010 4:49:00 AM
    Hello, I am planning to start a fruit juice /smoothie bar in India , need help in getting the right guys for preparation, or interested person can directly contact on the email provided. if anyone interested can contact on email address provided with name and contact details. Email id :- a_chikani@yahoo.com aliasgar.gheewala@gmail.com
  • 122. valerie williams said on 8/23/2010 2:35:23 AM
    i'm currently in USA bt i want to open a juice and smoothie bar in Ghana. i would like to know which equipment to buy and a detailed business plan. thank you. counting on ur cooperation.
  • 123. Michelle Ob said on 8/29/2010 12:44:58 PM
    Hello, everyone my name is Michelle and I am researching a lot of books, articles and websites just to get an idea of what I want to do for my smoothie bar I am planning on opening in the year 2011. I am now composing my own business plan, if you need my services I would love to offer my services to you. my email. is michelle.obie@earthlink.net, I can research your area and give you all the information you need to get you started. However, I must say as Mr. Nick stated if you are in this business for the run reason your business will foil because you must start with a business plan first. In you must do the research to gain understanding about the business and the marketing. I am from Memphis TN
  • 124. Jinu Mathew said on 8/30/2010 7:22:03 AM
    Start your own Watercolors juice bar with our expertise at just Rs.75,000 Mail us for more details.
  • 125. Charles said on 8/30/2010 11:24:26 PM
    Hi, thanks for the great info. I'm looking to open my own juice, smoothie, raw food bar in Los Angeles. If you are sharing business plans with people, I would greatly appreciate it.
  • 126. Ahmed Abdl Razzaq said on 9/1/2010 8:26:34 AM
    I am Ahmed from Maldives. My country is a one of famous tourist destination. And I am very interested in starting a business in mal'e(capital city of Maldives) of juice and smoothies as well as a restaurant. I have about 7 year experience of food and beverages field. So, I have a juice and smoothies and restaurant business plan and now I am looking for a investor who could invest me in start a juice and smoothies and restaurant business in Maldives. Please if you are interest to invest me, please email me to : kudey14@hotmail.com
  • 127. Fresh Start Business Concepts said on 9/2/2010 5:25:23 PM
    We are Watermelon Farmers, and Also Help People Start up their business. If your wanting to start a smoothie company.. we can help you start from ground up. We are in Myrtle Beach SC.. and can come to you if your willing to pay for us to come and work with you. We have watermelon juice and we know how to create smoothies that are all natural.. All Natural is the key these days. I can also help you get a grant (free money) and also build you a website.. We can also build you a road side smoothie bar (Rob) is also a builder. If anyone is interested in someone to come to their city and help them get started from the ground up.. we are available.. Email: myrtlebeach1@usa.com
  • 128. Bo Bonnett said on 9/3/2010 4:23:59 AM
    I was looking for information about the smoothie business and a few interesting articles can be found at www.smoothie-bar.com. In addition to delicious smoothies that should be served in any smoothie bar you should think about branding. Attractive brand definitely will help your business stand out and attract potential customers. Looking for an idea for a logo, I found a great one, along with the domain and its original name at http://brandstack.com/logo-design/details/22841. Maybe you will get inspired too. I hope that you too will be successful on the road to owning your own smoothie business.
  • 129. Evelyn said on 9/3/2010 8:56:33 PM
    From Toronto: I'm very interested in this type of business. Would it be possible for you to share a business plan to open a Fruit and Smoothie kiosk either in Toronto or in Mexico or in both countries. My email is evelyn_lc12@hotmail.com
  • 130. Aliasgar said on 9/5/2010 3:23:13 AM
    Hello, Can anyone guide on how to calculate the selling price for smoothie / fruit juices? is there any formula , if yes can anyone help on this.
  • 131. Steve said on 9/9/2010 1:32:53 AM
    I am from Toronto-Canada but moving to South America and planing on opening a smoothie-bar on the beach in a few locations. Would like any helpful info on start up costs, ideas or business plans. Any info, please email me at stvector@hotmail.com also looking for investors, if interested contact me. I am planing on making this a big business, hopefully a franchise style email me at stvector@hotmail.com
  • 132. wesbert said on 9/9/2010 5:00:16 AM
    please send me an equipment list for a smoothie shop.
  • 133. Tessa Sheerin said on 9/10/2010 8:01:35 AM
    I am looking at starting a mobile smoothie business in christchurch, new zealand. I already have all the combos of juices worked out and the design on the van.... I'm not so business minded tho, how much would it cost me to set up, how much is a license for this(nzd)?... etc
  • 134. Rachael said on 9/14/2010 5:29:40 AM
    From UK but moved to Croatia in hope to start business in tourist industry. Think the smoothie option will be a great business opportunity, as where we are currently there isn't one, but lots of possible trade - sunny day on the beach = mobile smoothie bar. Any tips or business advice that can be shared?
  • 135. john said on 9/22/2010 5:03:53 PM
    set up inside of a health club. I would love to get the smoothie business plan and equipments needed
  • 136. Gautam Sarkar said on 10/9/2010 4:21:48 AM
    SGS Foods offer consulting on setting up a Juice & smoothie Bar in India. We can help you set up a juice & smoothie bar in all major metro cities in India. We offer turnkey solutions right from preparing a business plan to trademark registration. Drop us a line at sgsfoods@gmail.com for more information.
  • 137. Haitham G. said on 10/10/2010 11:47:09 PM
    This idea has been in my mind for almost a year now and i am interested to get a smoothie business plane and equip needed. i live in halifax, canada. email: el_ma3lem@hotmail.com. thank you
  • 138. Lev Sukenik said on 10/11/2010 6:34:58 PM
    I would love to see a business plan and equipment list for this kind of business. Could you please send this to me. My spouse and I are both raw foodists and we plan on opening a juice/smoothie bar and raw restaurant. Thanks!
  • 139. Andrew Morgan said on 10/12/2010 6:39:29 PM
    This is a great idea could you please send me a copy of your business plan as well as an equipment list. I live Toronto Canada Thanks, Andrew
  • 140. Sanjeev Kumar said on 10/15/2010 5:08:25 AM
    Hi my name is Sanjeev Kumar. Age 23 living at bhubaneswar in orissa state of india. I am a BCOM graduate. I want to start up this juice business. Please send me the detail requirement for the setting up of this business. What is the capital requirement, equipment requirement, knowledge, Legal aspects, and other related things that you should have knew better than me. Please send me the details in my mail id- kumarsunjiv1987@gmail.com
  • 141. Inna said on 10/24/2010 2:01:32 PM
    Hello there, could you please email me the business plan and the equipment needed for opening a juice bar? I live in London UK Thank you in advance and good luck to everyone with making their ideas work!
  • 142. Amit said on 10/25/2010 2:05:05 PM
    Hi my name is Amit.i m live in Thane mumbai India.I want to start the Juice business i had even selected the location were i have to set up its a 350sq ft shop near railway station but der r some small juice shops near by ..So please help me with the following things such as requirement for the setting up of this business ,equipment requirement,and more things which u think it will help me..please suggest which all are the best recipe books on juices and smoothie so that i can learn more. Please send me the details in my mail achalke@gmail.com. Thanx, Amit
  • 143. Andre said on 10/28/2010 7:13:59 AM
    Like the vast majority I also am looking into entering the smoothie market, are the global leaders already too well entrenched to gain a plausible foothold among this market because I have not seen a large group of new entrants. Also in my particular case i am considering a MOBILE business which itself causes many areas of frustration with power/water issues and also not having a common ground where customers are able to reach me 24/7 is this considered detrimental to my business or could i survive also how seasonal are smoothies? I have a marketing degree and consider success within this area a large factor leading too success, market research is difficult for me as i'm targeting uni students who hate surveys! any ideas/comments/business frameworks would be appreciated. HELP please!!! email: a.trotter@windowslive.com
  • 144. Jinu Mathew said on 12/3/2010 7:07:22 AM
    Join us to celebrate the Watercolors Juice Bar success story. It has just completed 18 months in India. Find us on google now.
  • 145. ishrath said on 12/19/2010 12:00:27 AM
    hi, can u send me a business plan it will be very helpful for me.
  • 146. mary said on 1/5/2011 11:06:24 PM
    Hello; I am very interested in starting up my own juice and smoothie business during the summer and i would like to know how should i start one? For instances; like how much should i invest, and the types of equipments that will be needed. Thank you in advance!
  • 147. Aaroon said on 1/7/2011 6:21:58 AM
    Hii,nowadays i m doing research on starting a smoothie store in my town, because this is something unique, which i can offer to the people, kindly tell me, the way through which i can carry my start up plan in a systematic manner.
  • 148. vijay said on 1/9/2011 2:34:05 PM
    hi , from where i can get training for juice and smoothie business.
  • 149. Court said on 1/9/2011 10:09:14 PM
    Jimmy Carter GA, can you send me some hard numbers as it relates to income/expenditure also some points of contact for low cost equipments for a juice bar in a gym?
  • 150. zigy said on 1/12/2011 1:52:59 AM
    i would like to open a fruit & bar please help me with how to become successful and profitable
  • 151. Fontella Jones said on 1/18/2011 1:19:02 PM
    I am interested in opening a juice and smoothie bar in Atlanta, GA could you please send me information regarding a business plan and type of equipment needed. Thanks
  • 152. joy taylor ebanks said on 1/19/2011 9:51:04 PM
    I'm truly interested in this business. Is there a criteria for space in setting up smoothie bar. Could you please provide information about equipments and business plan .
  • 153. Dr Smoothie/ NutriBlendz said on 1/20/2011 4:30:47 PM
    Dr.Smoothie/NurtiBlendz Product and program to get you Start-up is Starting your business or shop at $995.00. That's what you need call or visit the site for the offer. 100% Whole Crushed Fruit smoothies and all natural frappes.
  • 154. ali said on 1/23/2011 9:53:55 AM
    hi, i am interested in opening my own smoothies bar in ottawa, kindly provide more info about product suppliers, recipes and machines required. thanks
  • 155. satish sharma said on 1/28/2011 10:54:45 PM
    gwalior, madhya pradesh, india. hi i am interested in starting my own juice centre.please give some helpful guidelines. how to start our shop. basic initials............etc
  • 156. Cielo said on 2/1/2011 10:36:12 PM
    Chicago, IL I'm interested in starting a smoothie bar using Herbalife products. Any ideas on start up costs, licenses and equipment required. A business plan would be helpful. Thanks.
  • 157. Rita Christie said on 2/6/2011 10:46:35 AM
    We are interested in setting up a juice business in the Uk. I would be interested in viewing a business plan for this, any information would be appreciated. Thanks.
  • 158. Vivek Jaiswal said on 2/9/2011 8:25:03 AM
    Hi, thanks for the great info. I'm looking to open my own juice, smoothie,bar in Chennai, India.(Near Ramapuram) I want to know the procedures for getting license and what all documents will be needed.
  • 159. Corey Baird said on 2/9/2011 12:31:38 PM
    Looking to start a mobile smoothie bar in my home town. I would be interesting in getting some information on a business plan and licenses and permits i will need to operate in parks and on the streets. thank for your time
  • 160. John Gonzalez said on 2/10/2011 3:01:32 AM
    Hi. I'm very interested in opening a Juice and Smoothie Bar in Colombia (South america). Could I please get the business plan for this sort of business. Thanks.
  • 161. Viny Sharma said on 2/12/2011 1:45:09 PM
    We are in the process of opening a juice and smoothie bar in India and can share our experience with others in Indian market! email me at viny1sharma@yahoo.co.in
  • 162. catherine wangui said on 2/13/2011 4:41:04 PM
    hi,i want to combine a juice bar and a sandwich shop in nairobi kenya.please advice me.thanks
  • 163. Elimar Gomes-Alves said on 2/17/2011 9:23:36 AM
    I plan to open a juice and smoothie place with any exotic fruit from Brazil in Melbourne Florida. Can your people give me the idea of how much it´s gonna cost me:
  • 164. mike said on 2/19/2011 9:12:21 PM
    Manfield, texas. I am going to open an organic fresh juice bar!!
  • 165. Yejay Norbu said on 2/23/2011 7:29:57 AM
    I want to open a organic and fresh fruits juice bar I would be grateful if you could give me some ideas of what equipments I would require.
  • 166. subash maurya said on 3/7/2011 8:32:25 AM
    Hi, i am planning to start a Juice Bar in Mumbai, India. .... Could you kindly send me a business plan for this fruit juice business. ... to start juice shop, i need all formalities like...license, where to get this license etc. pls ...
  • 167. Petra said on 3/11/2011 7:03:35 AM
    Hi from Germany. I am interested in informations about the basics to open an organic fresh juice bar in combination with offering wraps. Place will be Düssseldorf or nearby. Thanxs in advance.
  • 168. Anil K said on 3/19/2011 2:33:43 AM
    Hi I'm from Delhi, India, I would like a business plan for a Fruit Juice stall i would like to set up. I would also sell shakes and smoothies etc.
  • 169. Jelena said on 4/13/2011 2:31:21 PM
    HI! I'm starting from scratch and opening smoothie & juice bar in Croatia during the summer season. As it will be on the open it should be in form of the stand - I don't know what basic equipment I have to provide, how to keep fruit fresh, what type of fridge etc. Please help with advise and send me business place!!
  • 170. EJ said on 4/19/2011 11:25:07 AM
    Hello, i'm opening a juice bar in brooklyn ny over the summer and i'm in need of some help on finding products for my bar. exam, i dont know where to go for fresh fruit or how much of it i need a day. also finding the best most popular supplements. i have experience in crepes and retail but juicing is a first for me. so if you can please please please send me info on where to go and hoe to get started would be excellent.
  • 171. Shey said on 4/26/2011 9:06:14 PM
    Hi I would like to start a juice and smoothie stand in Toronto, Ontario. I'm 18 years old and I would really appreciate some help on how to start...If you could email a business plan to me I would be very grateful
  • 172. Anna said on 4/27/2011 8:13:24 AM
    Hi! I'm from Poland and I....also would like to start this kind of business:) Can you send me a business plan and/or some tips on how to start over? thank you in advance! Anna
  • 173. Tonci said on 4/28/2011 8:38:38 AM
    Hi, I come from southern Europe and I am going into this business soon, so I really would appreciate You to send me this business plan and some tips? Thanks, Tonci
  • 174. Gioia said on 4/28/2011 5:32:42 PM
    hello i will like to open a smoothie to go bar on the beach here in key Biscayne please would you mind to provide me your business plan. I am in desperate need of help and tips. Thank you!!
  • 175. Vipan Magotra said on 5/4/2011 5:44:14 AM
    Hi i want to open Apple Juice bar & smoothie cafe. I am belongs Katra (Vaishno Devi) a tourist destination, Jammu & Kashmir, India. Please send me the business plan and the equipment used to start business. Thanks & Regards Vipan Magotra
  • 176. Rae Storm said on 5/5/2011 10:07:43 PM
    Cincinnati Ohio ...Really interested in some detailed information. Thanks
  • 177. Bronwyn Samuels said on 5/9/2011 8:31:06 AM
    I am in South Africa please could you forward information on Juice Bar. I am looking to start my own business...i have no idea what it is going to be that is the reason for my interest.This might just be the thing. Thankx
  • 178. Kavitha said on 5/11/2011 9:07:11 AM
    I am software professional in chennai. We Got this idea of opening up a juice shop after seeing my office canteens running it successfully. I wanna know the basics of how to start, what all i need?? Kindly help.
  • 179. Lokesh Vibhute said on 5/15/2011 7:44:35 PM
    Hello, Can You please help me, to find out which licenses are essential for Juice Bar. I am planning to open one for mainly Health conscious Guests. Will be serving fresh fruits n Vegetable juices. Please help me out in finding the proper licenses. Thanks...
  • 180. avnish sinh said on 5/28/2011 4:33:05 AM
    hi, i want to start my own business of juice bar centre. as i read here about the opportunity to start my own water color juices i want to know if u can help me about this idea. The location where i am looking for the opportunity is SECTOR-22,N.I.T. FARIDABAD, HARYANA. please write me back about the whole process. Avnish singh +919999099624
  • 181. chuna said on 5/31/2011 3:53:32 PM
    hi i would like 2 start juice &smoothie bar business near university.i'm 24 year old boy so can u send me a business plan to start.thank u!chuna
  • 182. UT said on 6/8/2011 1:07:21 AM
    Hi I would like to open a juice and smoothie bar in Botswana, I'm currently doing some market research and things look promising. Can you please assist in telling me what machinery is needed!!! thanks
  • 183. natalia said on 6/8/2011 7:10:37 PM
    Hi, I wanted to know if you make a fruit juice and put it in the freezer does it reduce its nutritional value?
  • 184. Olayinka Edmond said on 6/14/2011 11:49:48 AM
    I am planning to start a juice bar in my hometown for the health conscious. Please can you give advise on the best equipment, how to set retail price, how to conduct a feasibility study etc. I would appreciate the help. BR
  • 185. Seda said on 6/15/2011 3:11:31 PM
    Hi Dear, I am interested to open only Organic Juice and Ice cream barin my living area as Rockvill,Gaithersburg, Bethesda and Olney Maryland Please send me Information regarding how can I start. Thanks Seda
  • 186. Edna Luer said on 6/19/2011 3:10:39 AM
    I have already a location. I have a furniture showroom and would like to open a coffee, tea and juice bar with probably organic healthy sandwich and salad. Pls send info how and what are the requirements, permits etc. Thanks Edna
  • 187. HEd said on 6/21/2011 5:27:27 PM
    Hi there - I am researching setting up a juice bar in the UK and health info centre as central point of business instead of my home. I would appreciate any info you could share.
  • 188. Charles Ng said on 6/29/2011 11:51:53 AM
    I am interested in smoothie and juice bar concept. I am living in Kuala Lumpur and looking for something unique in this business. Currently a lot shops selling fruits and juices straight off to customers.
  • 189. Baizai said on 7/6/2011 4:07:05 AM
    I want to start a juice / cold beverage bar business. kindly send me a business plan. best regards
  • 190. carmel said on 7/24/2011 3:33:10 PM
    hi I live in uk & would like to set up a juice bar can I have copy of business plan also do you need hygiene license?
  • 191. superjuicer beginner adviser said on 8/10/2011 1:16:47 PM
    A juice bar will cost $23,000 to start up. but you will make $75k per year.
  • 192. sandeep said on 8/21/2011 4:27:13 PM
    i am want a business plan. for opening a juice bar. if somebody can help...
  • 193. sandeep said on 8/21/2011 4:39:36 PM
    my email address is sandeepever4u@yahoo.com. i am looking to open a juice bar. plz send me all the information some body got
  • 194. Helen Sy said on 8/25/2011 2:49:53 AM
    I'm interested in setting up a juice bar business here in Manila, I'll appreciate if you can send me a business plan or give some advices on how to make it feasible? much thanks.
  • 195. Hemanth said on 8/26/2011 10:22:05 AM
    Dear sir, I like to open a juice shop in banglore,india. I need some idea about it,not only juice shop,even corn,sandwich and some snacks shop. Is there any training for all these,if it is then i am ready to join the course. Thanking you, regards, Hemanth, +91 88704 55776 +91 81979 99905.
  • 196. phathutshedzo said on 8/31/2011 3:27:17 AM
    i am interested with juice and smooth bar can you please send me a business plan and some skills
  • 197. Joelle said on 9/1/2011 1:32:36 PM
    Hi.My Wife and I are looking to open a juice and smoothie bar. could you send me some info about start up like business plan, equipment needed and how much money should i look to get to start this business.We are in Grimsby in the U.K and plan to open the bar in the main mall here called "freshney place", where we think would be a perfect place, as there is not one there or in the area ! our contact number is ++44 1472314438. Kind regards and thanks. Innes and Joelle
  • 198. Julian Fernandez said on 9/2/2011 6:44:03 AM
    Hello i would like to know more information about the fruit bar and also if you have some information about the business plan thank you.
  • 199. Georgina Holt said on 9/6/2011 11:32:54 AM
    Hi... Live in the UK on the south coast and am looking at starting a MOBILE smoothie bar, visiting business parks etc, then expand to get a smoothie bar with premises. Please could you send and info that could help me with my planning etc. Many thanks. Georgina. georgina.holt7@gmail.com
  • 200. Alejandro said on 9/6/2011 9:54:50 PM
    Hi , I'm interested to open a juice bar in Bogota- Colombia. It is located in south america. I will appreciate any information that could help me to write my business plan