How to Start a Drug Rehab Business

Private as well as public drug rehab facilities are becoming in demand these days as many people find solace in different legal/illegal things.

So, if you are thinking of opening this kind of business to be able to treat this great population of people, you must know how to start it.

Starting Your Own Rehab Business

Starting a rehab business is not as difficult as you may think it is. However, there are many things that you need to do in order to be successful in this type of business. Why? This is due to the fact that you will be dealing with special people who need special attention. You will need a lot of experience in detoxification as well as in the addiction sections to be able to succeed. Also, you will need great preparation as well as excellent research and an eye for sophisticated medical as well as support staffers if you want to achieve your goal.

Tips when Starting a Drug Rehab Business

Determine the types, philosophies, sizes, as well as approaches used by other drug rehabilitation centers in your area to know whether your area can still accommodate another facility. Contact your state as well as local authorities to ensure which permits and licenses are necessary for you to open your business. Be sure that your area is zoned for this kind of treatment facility. Get permission to refurbish or build your site and appear at hearings if required.

Prepare a good business plan and plan well your budget so that you can ask funding from local government or the federal state. Secure, fill up, and submit grant applications with all the backup documents needed to obtain funding from the government. Keep in mind that different grantors may provide you with funds for a certain type of expenditure only like for construction only or for your start up cost only. Find in-kind donations too such as equipment and furniture from furniture companies or medical companies to decrease the items that you may need to buy to furnish and equip your facility.

Hire necessary staffs such as medical staffs, clerical staffs, janitorial workers, case workers, managers, and administrators (for insurance claims). Work on policies, guidelines, protocols, and others. Apply for certifications and accreditations from associations of drug rehab focused professionals so that your business can meet different patients, personnel, industry, and other necessary requirements needed for the application of funding as well as benefits for good standing rehab centers. Then, advertise your business through print ads, physicians, and even through websites devoted in to helping those abusers in finding treatments and detox services in your area. You can also appear at community groups to be able to inform people about your business so that they can tell their friends, colleagues, and acquaintances about your business.

• 1. Meg Furman said on 8/31/2012 10:23:59 PM
    Hi seeking information on day treatment centers in Virginia. Brother in law has some capital that he would be willing to invest for the right opportunity. I am a registered ED nurse/nurse manager who has some contacts in the Behavioral health area. Please feel free to contact me by phone at 540 729-5251
  • 2. Garry Larabee beginner adviser said on 9/17/2012 4:23:38 PM
    Response to @Meg Furman: Hi Meg, I'm a consultant in Orange County CA, who provides services to start-up rehabs and quality improvement assessment programs to existing substance abuse treatment centers. I have over 10 years in the business of administration, knowledgeable with State Licensing and CARF accreditation with residential treatment, partial hospitalization, and intensive outpatient treatment programs, including sober living settings. To give you an example of what the admission fees are in this part of town; $10,000 - $30,000 for a 28-day stay. Day treatment (partial hospitalization) typically costs about $500 per day. The business is profitable and very much needed. We're dealing with a demand that continues to rise and has a devastating affect our families, communities, and workplaces, just to name a few. Many residential treatment rehabs here in Southern California started as sober recovery homes that relied on community-based 12-Step Self-Help groups. On the other hand, treatment involves bringing together a small team of addiction/mental health professionals consisting of a physician familiar with addiction, maybe an RN, a MFT, and Licensed/Certified Substance Abuse Counselors. The latest addition to the treatment team are nutritionists, yoga and meditation instructors, physical fitness and wellness instructors. The more diversified your team, the more effective your program. Finally, a program addiction psychiatrist will make your program capable of treating dual diagnosis patients. These days we're seeing more depression, anxiety, and bipolar disorders in the diagnosis of our patients. Once your program has been established, then consider applying with major health insurance organizations for stable income. Cash-pay admissions tend to fluctuate with the economy. Lastly, location does tend to have an influence on getting the addict to agree to treatment. Going to the beach communities of Southern California for treatment may be the last bit of information needed in an intervention on a reluctant addict. - Garry Larabee, RAS,CSC,CCDS

garry@QualityRehabResources.com || Health Care Consultant

• 3. Garry Larabee beginner adviser said on 9/17/2012 4:28:47 PM
    Meg or anyone interested in starting their own rehab in Southern California may contact me at garry.larabee@gmail.com Garry Larabee, RAS, CSC, CCDS

garry@QualityRehabResources.com || Health Care Consultant

• 4. Gary Webb said on 10/2/2012 12:27:16 PM
    I currently live in Florence ky. But I'm following my dream and will be trying to opening my own in-house rehab facility for ppl who are on parole or probation. I would love to be able to help the inmates who don't have any place to parole out to. While they are there i wanna put them through a Life Skills Class that i taught to inmates through the prison ministry.
  • 5. vital said on 10/27/2012 3:32:26 PM
    I was thinking of opening my own centre for people dealing with compulsive behaviors and addictions. I'm located in London
  • 6. kishor said on 12/9/2012 7:02:03 AM
    what are the legal requirements to open de-addiction centre and rehab.
  • 7. Ginette Di Domenico said on 12/14/2012 1:57:55 AM
    I am a dreamer, but would like to open a rehab home/farm in the outskirts of Seattle. I am a year a way from being a Psych nurse practitioner and would want to use horses/dogs/gardening in rehab.
  • 8. chris harper said on 1/6/2013 8:25:26 PM
    i currently own a home next to my house and it is empty. i also have acreage with it. I would love to start a alcohol and drug rehab house with it. I really don't know where to start. i would only do it if it is a 100% Christian rehab facility.
  • 9. Jim CLYBURN said on 1/11/2013 5:30:19 PM
    WE ARE CHRISTIAN BASE COMPANY DEALING WITH DRUGS AND AOLC. RHAB..CHRIS LET ME KNOW WHERE YOUR PROPERTY LOCATED
  • 10. Tammy pocknett said on 1/15/2013 11:10:16 AM
    Hi I am interested in starting a rehab home in so. California. I do not know where to start. Is there a need? If the market saturated? Please help
  • 11. Cfoster said on 2/9/2013 7:43:39 PM
    Is there anyone in the Atlanta, or surrounding counties that can assist me in flushing out ideas about starting a drug/alcohol/mental health home in my area. If so, please contact cfoster66@hotmail.com, thanks
  • 12. van terry said on 3/12/2013 3:31:15 AM
    greetings i believe it's my calling to help and give back to the community by starting a drug rehab here in baltimore city and i will if it be GOD will but i am going to do my best to make it happen. anyone that can help me get started call me at 443-610-5352 to God be the glory and no one else!
  • 13. Dari Pugh said on 3/17/2013 3:16:24 PM
    Meg, where are you in VA? I have 40 acres in southside va and am planning to open a residential treatment facility. If you're interested, hit me back.
  • 14. Susan H said on 4/10/2013 12:49:30 AM
    I am very interested in opening a men's treatment/half-way facility in Southwestern Wisconsin. Frankly, I would want a management company to collaborate with me, as the logistics would prevent me to have 100% hands on participation. I would prefer to open a Christian based facility, since my family has been blessed by the grace of God. The site is also located near a men's correctional institution in New Lisbon, WI. You may contact me: gottaridem@hotmail.com
  • 15. Melissa said on 4/18/2013 8:59:44 AM
    Hello, I have been wanting to open a residential rehabilitation facility in my area for a couple of years now, but I have no business experience or funds. I know that there is a gap but, also a need for a facility in my area. If anyone is willing to volunteer their time and experience in helping me with this project, I would be grateful if you could contact me. My area is in South Wales, United Kingdom. Thank you. mmason98@gmail.com
  • 16. Dr. Beatrice Byalugaba said on 5/3/2013 11:49:19 AM
    I am a Tanzanian with - MD, MPH MBA qualifications and planning to start a Rehab center in Tanzania. Looking for partners. Regards Beatrice
  • 17. Dachelle Turner said on 5/19/2013 7:05:16 PM
    @Chris Harper I am interested in working with you. What state are you located in? Please Email me at dachelle_turner@hotmail.com
  • 18. Gerhard Spangenberg said on 5/30/2013 5:05:31 AM
    Good day, my name is Gerhard Spangenberg, I live in Cape Town South Africa. My wife as well as myself want to open a drug rehabilitation center, which is in huge demand here. I would like to get more information on how to start it all up and how to get the finances to do something like this? It is a beautiful part of the world and I tend to think that it would be so successful for everybody involved. I would like to hear from people that have experience with the above mentioned.
  • 19. stella mulira said on 6/5/2013 3:50:33 PM
    Stella from Uganda.Am planning to start this year a rehabilitation center(2013). Jam in need of people who have the same dream to partner with me. Please call +256701092222/+256782507686
  • 20. Nicole Kinzer said on 6/14/2013 4:18:52 PM
    I am a recovering addict with almost 8 years clean and sober. I would like to start a rehab center and would need any information on regulations in Southern WV. I will have my masters for LPC in May 2014, I also have an art degree and would like to focus on art therapy.
  • 21. Zahed Abdool said on 6/17/2013 3:56:09 PM
    Hi. I am a medical doctor from South Africa. I am keen on opening up a detox / rehabilitation centre. Any advise on how to go about starting this centre?
    @Gerhard spangenberg, Kindly contact me at zahedabdool@yahoo.com as I am also based in south Africa and we could probably help each other.
  • 22. IRENE said on 6/27/2013 7:24:01 PM
    Hi, i studied PR, executive coaching, worked in emergency medical centre for 15yrs as supervisor. In the study of my daily incidents statistics. I learned 85% of incidents emanates from drugs and alcohol abuse. I did a lot counseling and coaching, home visits voluntarily. I personally feel that's not enough because in my area we dont even have rehab centre. I'm passionate about changing peoples life's for the best and self realization. I have good relations with my local psychiatrist who can assist medically. All i need is funding as i already have a comprehensive plan. Any one with good heart to invest in this project may contact me on the ff no:078 603 5181.I am based in vaal, jhb south. Regards
  • 23. gregory b said on 6/28/2013 7:21:09 AM
    i have what i believe is a much better way to rehabilitate those with addiction problems. just dont know how to get started with very little money. however i'm confident my idea WILL be more effective than normal treatment
  • 24. Victoria said on 7/9/2013 3:50:01 PM
    Hello, I want to start a treatment center for people with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder in Virginia I don't know were to begin can any one help or have experience in starting or running a treatment center you can email me at vwoodson13@gmail.com. Thank You
  • 25. Mia voelz said on 7/14/2013 7:42:19 PM
    Hi, I Would Like to start a rehab facility in Fresno,CA. I have Some funding as well as a business degree from an accredited college. I am very passionate about helping others and can relate to all kinds of drug and alcohol users due to my family history of addicts. If you have any medical experience with drug rehabs and would like to partner up or talk about some Business options please contact me at Miavoelz@gmail.com
  • 26. Trish said on 7/18/2013 2:30:36 PM
    @Nicole Kinzer, I am in Northern WV and have been thinking with several people working on it, this might be a more manageable project. I am focused on the success in holistic addiction recovery. I am currently training in Yoga instruction and researching the benefits of whole foods, yoga, and meditation in addicts. Congratulations on so long in successful recovery! sunshinelistless@yahoo.com
  • 27. Cindy said on 7/24/2013 10:32:21 AM
    My family and I are interested in opening a drug rehab facility in the Northern Kentucky area which is now facing a heroin epidemic. We own property in an ideal location for such a facility. There is a lack of rehab facilities in our area so the need is there. We would need start up funding/grants/etc. to build our facility. We need direction as to where to begin.
  • 28. Phedeline Nicholas said on 8/2/2013 4:28:57 PM
    My family and I are interested in opening a Holistic Christian Rehab Home. We own a 5.6 acres farm land which we think is ideal for such facility. The land is part commercial, and part residential. A house with 6 bedrooms, 4 full showers including 2 wheel chair accessible showers and ramps is on the property. It was licensed as a Community Living Arrangement home. We need directions as to how to start/how to bring our dreams into reality, as we see the demands for more Holistic Rehabilitation. We will need start up funding/grants etc to build a large swimming pool for therapy, exercise facility/equipment and a running/track
  • 29. seetan said on 8/4/2013 10:08:33 AM
    I am trying to start a Drug and alcohol treatment center business in Denver, Colorado. I do not know where to start and most importantly I am trying to write a business plan for it but there are not much information out there to start the business plan. Regards
  • 30. Alan turner said on 8/9/2013 2:02:24 AM
    I'm in recovery now only four months of my life long journey after using for over 31years daily. I'm 48 years old. I'm a design professional. I recently completed 45 day residential treatment followed by ninty day. iOp treatment. Non 12step program. I completed a cat based program and now believe I was using to numb the pain of my childhood abandonment coupled by my alcoholic parents. I have discovered happiness for the first time in my life. Although a new emotion for myself. The feeling of being in my integrity my head combined with my heart. Is amazing and is why I willing to continue down this road. I have a Hugh vision - dream which needs to be developed into reality. It's all beyond me and I'm a willing participant in doing so. Utah is the place. I have found a 78 acre existing commercially zoned ranch. Which has a 16 bedroom room . each two queen beds. And in dependent full baths. Commercial kitchen. Large gathering rooms. Dining room. Horse stables. Built in 1999. In a local national forest. The vision of the ranch is to help past. Present and future generations. Families heal from addiction and live a thriving life . I want to developer additional lodges for high profile clients who wish to remain anonymous in there recovery.

The ranch will feature a professional detox component. In residential. Treatment Ranch component. Equine therapy. Canine therapy. Ropes course. Community organic growing. Based on a cbt format
    IOp. Program
    GOP. Program
    Teen. Program
    A working ranch. living component. Sober living component And. A alumni. Aftercare component. Other sections of the ranch will be used for sober camping groups. Aa retreats. Etc. Help. Help help. I would welcome any support in this large endeavor. Looking also for investors and professionals for help with getting this vision to reality. Please contact myself at 8012306447. Turnerarchitect@gmail.com

I could use input. Resources for business planning. Guidance on what is required to license the ranch to meet the requirements of the state of Utah. And federal Government. Any grant money's. anything to make this a model for success. All in the spirit of helping others out on this journey called life. God bless us all. Sober Alan. 120 days.
  • 31. STACI Webb said on 8/9/2013 7:34:18 PM
    I live in Northern CA and am in the beginning stages of opening/planning a residential house. we have a pretty good start up fund going and would consider a partner. Let me know if you are serious and interested in doing this in Placer County. Ibcopperfire67@yahoo.com
  • 32. alex ayala said on 8/25/2013 11:59:21 AM
    I'm in the beginning stages of opening a durg detox facility. I already own 5 sober houses and think this is the next step. I an located in long island ny. I am looking for experienced people that have completed a detox facility for help with the process and i'm willing to pay them for the help. Thank you
  • 33. FRANCIS said on 8/27/2013 11:22:05 AM
    Am francis a graduate in community psychology with 3yrs experience in handling many social, psychological and physical problems.now i want to open up health care and rehabilitation clinic here in kampala uganda,mainly focusing on drug and alcohal problems and strictly 100% christian based. any one to help me on how to start and mobilising funds, please email me on francisturyatunga@yahoo.com
  • 34. Rob Ryberg said on 9/15/2013 5:00:27 PM
    @alex ayala Email me, lets talk, I'm interested in working with you. Rob Ryberg Robryberg@gmail.com
  • 35. Chris Gower said on 9/16/2013 2:13:48 PM
    Hi Alex I have completed an alcohol detox and really looking to get into this area of work, I am based in the UK but looking for a change of life for myself and family. If this sounds okay you can email me on chrisgower13@live.com or if anyone else interested feel free to get in touch
  • 36. Kristin said on 10/15/2013 9:55:36 AM
    I would like to look into starting a long term rehabilitation center near Columbus Ohio. We have a great need for rehab and mental health services here and every thing we currently have has an incredible waiting period. I am finishing my last year in school for my BS in Allied Health and would love to help this great need in our community. Email with any help/ information you may have kwiley2@ohiohealth.com. Thank you, Kristin
  • 37. Sarla gupta said on 10/15/2013 11:42:24 PM
    I want to open drug and alcohol rehab center. My place is in Mumbai Maharashtra state India.area of building is 10000 sq feet. I want to know what are the legal requirements to open such center. And basic facilities required? Thanks Sarla Gupta
  • 38. Alla said on 10/23/2013 4:27:16 AM
    I am interested in opening a detox/rehab center in NJ or RA area need info on starting and getting funding please help, feel free to email me at reiff.alla@yahoo.com, any sound advise is greatly appreciated. Thanks
  • 39. Vuyo said on 10/31/2013 10:54:45 AM
    Hi Am looking for dedicated,passionate people to start a Small rehab Centre in South Africa please contact me so we can save the teenagers in our countries. +27736535803 hoperehabcentre@gmail.com
  • 40. Diane said on 11/2/2013 10:33:18 PM
    my interest is women to help them find there self worth and self value I'm looking to open up a women home where these women can get there life back on track but also get there children back and placed in a better environment thin where they have been i am a women who once lived in that life style of mental and fiscal abuse that drugs and alcohol and prostitution had offered me and it was a life of shame and disrespect for self so now that iv been clean and sober i want to offer back to the women what it takes to be clean and to be a better women in society for them selves and there family and community in Fresno ca, is where i want to start this up in i have a plain and a vision
  • 41. Melissa said on 11/9/2013 4:14:21 AM
    Hello, I am doing research presently. I have managed a transitional rooming house for 25 years and work with mentally ill along with drug and alcohol addicts. I have interest in opening up either or A. A Christian drug rehab center or a half way home for new release prisoners on a small ranch located in Las Vegas Nevada. Please contact me with any insight advise or help that you may offer.
  • 42. gladys Chania said on 11/10/2013 1:15:29 PM
    Am in Kenya after relocating from USA, i have already started a Rehab for Alcohol and Drug abuse, what i now need is financial support to learn the programs since many patients cant afford though willing to change.ANYONE WHO WOULD WANT TO PARTNER OR OFFER ASSISTANCE IN ANY WAY OF SPONSORSHIP IS WELCOME. BASED IN THIKA 40KM FROM NAIROBI
  • 43. Amy Locher said on 11/12/2013 7:35:37 PM
    I plan to use my broken past and interesting history as a tool to make a difference for someone else. I turned my life around August 9,2010. I am completely abstinent of all drugs and alcohol. I just recently earned a degree in art concentrating in psychology with hopes of using it in drug/alcohol abuse counseling. It is my dream to use my history and education to better my life, ultimately enabling me to live my full potential. Living my full potential is an everyday goal! I have come to a new appreciation for my history and would love the opportunity to share my hope and joy with others. Giving back what has been so graciously been given to me is what inspires me to keep moving moving forward!
  • 44. Jessie said on 11/15/2013 2:00:00 PM
    I am in the Family Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner program. I still have a year and half left. Once, I finish my program, I would be able to provide psychotherapy and prescribe medication. I would be interested in opportunities to partner or work with someone, who is in the rehab business.
  • 45. jj said on 12/1/2013 12:49:17 PM
    We are developing a program here in utah . We have consulted with a doctor of oriental medicine and developed an herbal formulation that relieves opiate with drawl symptoms. We have had a lot of success with getting people off of opiates naturally and in a very short time. We are seeking capital investment to launch this nationally if there are any serious investors out there that want to help with a very effective program please contact me @ 435 503 5904
  • 46. james Jaddah said on 12/3/2013 8:41:15 PM
    My name is James Jaddahsr. I am the former director of the Drug Enforcement Agency in Liberia west Africa. Liberia just came out of 15 years of civil war. During the war in Liberia drugs was used to execute the war. Liberia was used for transshipment of drugs to the western world and still been used. children were druged by their senior officer to be brave to fight. about 65 percent of the youth in Liberia are still using drugs. there is no drug treatment or rehabilitation center in Liberia. I want to help establish a rehabilitation center in Liberia. I am in search of an assistance. please any one who have an idea should please contact me by my e mail.
  • 47. pieter said on 12/8/2013 2:29:23 AM
    We are situated in George on the Garden Route in South Africa We have an in house facility for the past 4 years Being Christian base does not fly well with authorities because they only understand psychiatric treatment and 12 step programs as been effective Although we have proved them wrong in many instances they continue on the same trend allowing people with money to open the so called "professional" homes Ask the people that come from these places what is really happening there . If God made us in His image then all we can do is to restore back to His image
  • 48. Elle said on 12/9/2013 1:13:32 PM
    I am looking to start a substance abuse center and would like anyone that has a consultant that I can use for my policy etc
  • 49. Sharree said on 1/3/2014 2:38:05 AM
    I am interested in opening a Recovery House in Hopkinsville, Kentucky! I would like to provide detox services, Rehab Placement Assistance, Post-Rehab Transition Preparation, GED Preparation and Testing, Job Skills Training, and a Mentoring Program. I would like for my facility to serve as a liaison for clients who have detoxed at my facility, and awaiting admission into a Rehab Facility, while providing clients with the support needed to maintain sobriety as they wait for admission into a Rehab facility.
  • 50. Sharree said on 1/3/2014 3:26:00 AM
    In addition, I have no business experience, per say! I am an educator with approximately ten years teaching experience, with a Bachelors in Elementary Education, a Masters degree in School Administration, and a Principal Eligibility. Where do I begin, as far as opening a Recovery Facility, preferably, home-based! I would appreciate any guidance or input in regards to my vision! I can be reached at (270) 350-3432. Please call me with suggestions! Thanks in advance! Sharree
  • 51. Mpho K said on 1/6/2014 6:27:35 AM
    I would like to start rehabilitation centre around Soweto.it must a home-based facility,
  • 52. Jaron said on 1/20/2014 9:50:03 PM
    Hello, I used to be a successful personal trainer/fitness director and very good with sales and customer service. I will also have my associates in applied science for behavior and chemical dependency. I have also received my certification from the TASC program. My dream is to establish my own business that combines addiction counseling with a fitness gym. Is this worth considering? If so, what would be my first step to get my foot in the door?
  • 53. Mary Gacheru said on 2/1/2014 3:04:29 PM
    Hello, I am a Registered Nurse in kenya having also qualified as a Psychological counselor with much experience. I am also an addiction counselor having undertaken Certification Programme with NAADAC and would like to start an alcohol and substance Abuse rehabilitation Centre on my one Acre Land. For now i am looking for a development Partner to assist me with Bringing up an infrastructure. Kindly come out and team up with me. Thank you,
  • 54. gaurav channy said on 2/10/2014 6:42:24 AM
    I have a fully functional rehab centre in India, Thane, near Mumbai. i have been running my rehab for the past 10 years now. i am looking for partnerships/collaborations with international rehab centers to improve the existing infrastructure and provide a world class treatment. kindly contact me on connect.arpanfoundation@gmail.com.
  • 55. Gabriel Chavez said on 2/17/2014 3:29:46 PM
    562 202 221 us 50689114083CR gabec70@gmail.com looking for partnership and/or advice to open a rehab center in Atenas Costa Rica (best climate in the world' Nat Geographic"), have property with acreage and lots of room open spaces views, I think would be great for a rehab center, I'm knowledgeable and savvy as far getting permits and navigating costa ricas' business permits and legal mumble jumble, but I will like to run a quality american certified facility and get the right people and right collaboration as far as running a successful center
  • 56. tammy said on 2/17/2014 6:39:54 PM
    Can a person on alabama state probation own or open a drug rehab facility?
  • 57. rach said on 2/26/2014 12:41:32 PM
    I am in uk and is actively looking to open a drug rehab centre. please contact me if anyone wants to be a partner. rach_stha09@hotmail.com
  • 58. Erin said on 3/2/2014 12:53:01 PM
    Hello, I live in Rome, NY and there is a huge drug issue here. I would love to start a treatment facility, but don't know where to begin. Any advice??
  • 59. John said on 3/13/2014 12:38:22 PM
    I live in Indiana and we are having a really bad spice problem going on at this time and i would really like to start a rehab center to try and help out the best i can. The only problem i have is the funds i will need to start it up. What can i do?
  • 60. Abby Aloush said on 3/16/2014 10:16:42 PM
    I live in NJ and always dreamed to start up a drug rehab. Center but I don't know how to start and what is the right thing to do, Can you please advice!
  • 61. seth said on 4/13/2014 2:49:37 PM
    Dr. Beatrice Byalugaba from Tanzania , I am interested in working with you. I could be reached at sethoketch@yahoo.com
  • 62. seth said on 4/13/2014 3:01:44 PM
    Anybody in Kenya ,Uganda ,Tanzania ,Liberia ,South Africa and the entire East and Central Africa region who needs help with starting a drug and alcohol treatment and recovery programs could reach out to me at sethoketch@yahoo.com... I am sure I could be of help
  • 63. Rick Suárez said on 4/19/2014 1:48:32 AM
    Hi There i have a 20,000 square meters property ( lot) located in baja south. 40 km from La Paz, 3km from the sea. mountain, desert views. I am looking for someone already in the business of Detox Clinic, that would be interested in opening a branch in baja. I could consider building the facility for a long term rental contract. This is a Great opportunity for clinics that have already prestige and could expands there business at a much lower cost. Contact me at consultrisuha@gmail.com
  • 64. T. Oduyejo-Williams said on 4/27/2014 12:26:39 AM
    Hello! I am a Registered Nurse interesting in starting a Drug Rehab/Mental Health facility business in Florida. However, I need guidance and direction of key things to do and people to contact. Please contact me at tolulope.oduyejo@gmail.com to give me all information. Thank you all so much.
  • 65. Gail said on 5/2/2014 12:20:21 PM
    I am interested to start a drug recovery business in Johannesburg South Africa, however I need some guidance on how to go about doing so, what registrations I need etc. Please contact me on amamethist@gmail.com. Thanking you Gail
  • 66. Richard Demetrius said on 5/6/2014 7:38:04 PM
    I would like to open a rehab center in south Florida plz email me at rademetrius@gmail.com.
  • 67. Derek Anthonio said on 5/7/2014 11:59:57 AM
    my name is Derek Anthonio living in Ghana west-Africa relocated from United States. it has been my dream to open drug and alcohol center in Ghana which in huge demand here. I would like to get more information and how to get the finance to support it since the people here can not afford the treatment. My email is anthonio03@hotmail.com thank you
  • 68. Stella Boniface said on 5/21/2014 2:45:54 AM
    Hi, I am a Tanzanian with Diploma in Psychiatric nursing, currently pursuing my Bachelor in Social Work qualification and planning to start a Rehab center in Tanzania. Looking for partners. Contact me through stellabonifasi@hotmail.com
  • 69. Harry Moosai said on 5/28/2014 12:11:19 PM
    I am trying to set up a Drug and rehab center in south florida, Palm Beach County. I have some capital but I am looking for someone with expertise in this field to help me with the process. moosaih@bellsouth.net
  • 70. Chandelle said on 5/29/2014 12:36:02 AM
    God is leading me to build and start a Christian based rehab in Cameron, missouri.. There is only one rehab about 2 hours out all directions and God has sent me to do his will.. If anyone knows how or where I can get started please let me know 8165002282 or email me delle2990@gmail.com.. Thank you and God Bless!
  • 71. cheryl said on 6/17/2014 11:12:11 AM
    Hi, I am in South Jersey. I am looking into opening a Drug Rehab Center and After care Program. I am looking for great locations in my area.. Once, I find my Location. I Plan to move full stream ahead in helping the children in my community get the help that they need before it is to late. Please contact me @ Cher8362@verizon.net
  • 72. Jeff said on 6/20/2014 11:36:14 AM
    Hi I am interested in opening a facility for obese people. The program will include phsycologist, personal trainers, cooking classes, nutritional courses. This will be a month long program. Setting needs to be on 30 acres housing up to 20 people. We will also need a support group after leaving the facility or outpatient program. I need this I am obese myself i see the diets and supplements that do not work. Plus false hopes from Television shows. I know this will work I have been a chef for 26 yrs. I just need the other support for the facility and funding. Please give me guidance. 903-335-8868
  • 73. nqubehle sithole said on 7/5/2014 4:56:26 PM
    Hi I'm nqubenhle sithole from south africa I'm studying primary heath, so I'm thinking abt opening a public drug rehab center how can I start it or raise funds to start it since I don't have capital? any one with the information please reply I'm desperate the country I dying there is no future if we don't get help on time
  • 74. Hephzibah Christian Ministries said on 7/27/2014 7:11:46 AM
    Hi, We are a christian based ministry geared towards helping people in addiction. Anybody interested in enrolling on the program can email us@ hephzibah235@gmail.com Rates are very low as we value your recovery. We are based in Northern Cape,South Africa
  • 75. Martin Nieves said on 7/28/2014 3:51:49 PM
    Martin Recovery Center starting up an out patient facility in Bedford, TX or Fort Worth, which ever place allows for zoning approval. I received articles of corporation, still working on 26 page tax exemption form, looking for investors, fund raisers, start up capital. Please email mnieves2@tx.rr.com with any investment ideas, first outpatient then residential facility. Funds will be used to reach children coming over the Texas boarder to find placement facilities, homes, and funds for basic needs.
  • 76. Carl said on 8/1/2014 6:28:15 PM
    Hello, my name is Carl I stay in Cape Town,South Africa, I am starting a heroin non-medical detox , rehabilitation, after care, in-patient treatment, lifestyle and training centre, job training, job creation and after care centre aimed at the street teens that live on the street or any one who cant afford the usual treatment fees, I got my centre registered as a NPO / Non-Profit Organisation, and opened a Bank Account for it, we did approach our gov. Social Development and was told (sorry you missed the dead line for subsadies and grants try again next year/ the reason I started it was I use to work in town so I saw these kids/teens every day, so one day I asked one of them why dont you go to social development and he said he did he is on a waiting list,how long you been waiting 4years,i then made a phew phone calls and the social worker confirmed it, her story was there is only one gov. Sponsored heroin detox centre in cape town (stikland) they can only help detox 10kids at a time, then the kids go to a state rehab after the detox, so when I asked but how does a youth living on the street get from detox to rehab she said its there own problem,they must have clean clothes for 7day detox and for rehab/but mam they stay on the street where must they get it from/again same story its there problem. I was shocked, stilk am thats why I went and did a phew courses with (The Colombo Plan - Asian Centre for certification and training of addiction professionals, and here I am, we need funding (to buy a property to use as our treatment centre, our NPO registration number : 137-639 NPO, and our Bank details are \ Bank: Nedbank, Branch: N1 CITY, Account number: 1078668906, Branch sort code: 109810, Account type: Current, Account holders name: Lotus Youth Development - 137639. We have a facebook group/page/linkedin and a website Lotus Youth Development,Drug Education (Holistic Lifestyle and Training Centre). Any one who can help us with funds to buy a property,pay our staff or wants to sponsor a teen please donate/contribute if you want to help make a change, we will put all names of sponsors on all our social platforms under the heading sponsors/donors, we will also put up before and after pics with the clients consent and keep every one updated with a monthly news letter, so like lotus youth development and have a look at what we can do to make there lives better, (+- 50thousand rand a year for 1 teen, property starts at + 500thousand zar. E: lotusyouthsa@gmail.com kind regards, Carl Acting Director / Chairperson of Lotus Youth Development..
  • 77. mang said on 8/3/2014 2:17:56 PM
    hi, I am from india . we plan to set up a drug rehabilitation centre in my locality. we are grateful to the American missionaries who came to our land and teach us about Christianity . the most prominent missionary William pettigrew has set up a health care centre which is now called kangpokpi christian hospital , a non profit charitable hospital. we have a plan to set up a drug rehabilitation centre to help the drug addicts spiritually n physically. we need professional advice and financial support on how to start n manage the centre. please help us . GOD BLESS YOU ALL. email me at mangkhs@gmail.com
  • 78. Sandra said on 8/14/2014 11:28:39 PM
    I am located in Alabama and have the perfect place to begin a Christian based treatment center. Property is 18+ acres with a 4000+ sq ft home suitable for converting to a lodge. Also located on the property are 4 cabins style buildings, a chapel, an outdoor pavilion,barn, snack bar/kitchen combination, a 12x60 mobile home, 2 storage buildings and 2 outdoor bathrooms. Also, the property has a large outdoor playground/picnic area with a seated fire pit. Property can be seen online at thevillageatlittletexas.net
  • 79. Ntombizodwa Mbonambi said on 8/16/2014 6:03:37 PM
    I would like to be partner with anybody who wants to open a rehab center, I want to encourage and assist those who are affected by the drug addiction from my experience. I have been addicted to pethidine, morphine and valium. I lost everything from addiction, I lost my husband who was also addicted he died due to overdosage of valium. He was a medical doctor by profession, I lost my house, cars, clothes and my kids were taken away from me to this date I haven't met my kids. Through Gods Grace I managed to overcome the addiction without going to rehab. I was sufferinh from the withdrawals but I managed. It has been 10yrs now being clean. I want to be part of rehab staff and assist where possible. I have done Clinical technology but could not qualify due to financial constraints. I'm good in office management, communication skills, medically orientated, report writing and very presentable. My contact +27713971560, Free State, South Africa.
  • 80. Heidi Krout said on 8/23/2014 7:21:20 PM
    York, PA. I lost my 17 year old son June 26,2013. To overdose. I couldn't get him help because he was 17. State senator gave me a number to call but he had to admit he had a problem I had to get him arrested to get him in the system? Seriously. I had no insurance coverage for drug abuse or mental health. It was too late. I want to open a chapter of not one more here in York. We need more resources. I also just completed a PSA on addiction n prescription drug abuse. Funded by the band Live. Help me.
  • 81. Carla said on 8/26/2014 8:25:53 AM
    I am extremely interested in opening a drug rehab in Chicago Illinois. Plan to register to take needed class to be a drug counselor. Will hire candidates with needed credentials to open a facility. Uncertain of how to go about this. Any extra pointers?
  • 82. Garry Larabee beginner adviser said on 8/27/2014 9:59:54 AM
    Your first step is to contact your state's department of alcohol and drug programs division or mental health department. Request an application and the guidelines that apply to your state. Then contact local city and planning to inquire about zoning to make sure the property you lease or purchase for the rehab meets the zoning requirements for that area. I'm a consultant ant in Southern California and my knowledge is limited to this state.

garry@QualityRehabResources.com || Health Care Consultant

• 83. peggy said on 8/27/2014 10:11:12 AM
    I have been helping people open facilities all over for 10 years now if you need help please contact me through my email
  • 84. peggy biondino said on 8/28/2014 7:19:35 AM
    i am interested to start a drug rehab business in yorba linda ,ca
  • 85. Vijay said on 9/5/2014 5:53:30 AM
    Dear sir/madame, I am from Nepal, in keeping view of growth of alcohol and drug abuser, I would like to start up Rehabilitation Center for the needy people. My motto is to free people from the addiction and create a good society with the slogan of Alcoholism and drug is a family disease and it can be cured through proper methods. Your suggestion, support in this regard will be highly appreciated. Sincerely yours Vijay Rimal
  • 86. Franciuos said on 9/22/2014 11:43:49 PM
    Hi there, this is Franciuos, in Africa, east Africa- in Uganda Kampala. I would like to start a rehabilitation center which i want to call sanity center in a near by suburb in Kampala. so many frustrated jobless youths have resorted to drug abuse which is so rampart. I got 5 acres of land where i want to establish the center. First i need help on the project proposal write up that can win some funding. I will be grateful to all those who will give any kind of help towards achieving this project. Yours Franciuos +256 702 285001, bbam302010@gmail.com.
  • 87. robert sheakalee said on 9/23/2014 4:57:06 PM
    I wanna start a drug detox in Clovis Ca. I have a home ready to go and just wanna know what I need to do!!!
  • 88. Barbara Collins said on 10/3/2014 1:10:05 PM
    Hello, I live in South Jersey and the drug problem is ramped. The local government sticks there head in the sand to do anything but come up with limited ideas and resources. I know of a perfect location to start a facility. It is presently a church but has the best location for all counties in our area plus discretely out of the way. How would I go about starting one? Who can I talk to to get it going?
  • 89. Rene Fredericks said on 10/6/2014 12:19:00 PM
    Hello, I am very interested in opening a drug and alcohol rehab rehabilitation center from a home that I have. It has always been a dream that I have had to help others being brought up with a father as an alcoholic and seeing many people struggle with these issues. I am not sure where to start. We are located in Florida.
  • 90. Sagar Mehta said on 10/10/2014 3:23:44 AM
    Hello, I am interested in opening an inpatient rehabilitation center in Virginia. If anybody has any advice on how to get started please notify at smehta0002@email.vccs.edu via email. I would like to operate the center on the premise of love and life being beautiful. I have numerous therapies and a good routine planned. Please get back to me with details on how to begin the process. Thank you.
  • 91. denis kangara said on 10/10/2014 5:58:27 AM
    Hello am very interested in opening adrug and alcohol rehabilitation center from my home where i live. i have a will to help street childrens & those young people who are alcoholic & drug addicts my dream is to led young people to productive life, i have been in a recovery for 1 year and now am sober and clean. i need a help from some one who is financially stable to hold me hand to achieve my dream, am a young man aged 26 from nairobi kenya.
  • 92. CWSquare said on 10/12/2014 3:36:44 AM
    Hi, I am interested in opening an addiction treatment center in kentucky, near Ashland. I am seeking contacts in the area who can help guide the creation of the center.
  • 93. Hasu Patel said on 10/14/2014 1:59:37 PM
    I would like start a drug and alcohol inpatient rehab center at Orlando, area. But don't know where to start? Looking for a consultant to help us to open one please.
  • 94. Weezie said on 10/28/2014 9:22:08 AM
    Hello I am interested in opening a drug rehabilitation center. I've been a correctional nurse for 20 year's in the state of NH and feel the need of helping people with addiction. How would I go about starting one? Who do I talk to to get going?
  • 95. Bryan said on 11/4/2014 1:38:56 PM
    I am located in Southern New Jersey and am looking to open an inpatient drug rehabilitation facility in my area. I have lost many dear friends due to the rampant abuse of opiates and other drugs in the area and I want to do my part to help with this horrible epidemic. Other than finding a suitable location and dealing with the town on zoning restrictions, I am not familiar with the steps and exactly what it takes to open a treatment center. If anyone out there is willing to offer any advice on what the process, I would truly appreciate it. My email is bjedrusiak11@gmail.com God bless.
  • 96. Flora said on 11/8/2014 11:17:42 AM
    I am from Kuruman in the Northern Cape South Africa and would like to start a rehab centre in this small picturesque birthplace of mine as drugs is consuming the youth. It is heartbreaking to see how families are destroyed by substance abuse. This is very urgent, please, please assist me speedily. Thank you
  • 97. Nikki hutchinson said on 12/4/2014 11:18:13 PM
    Hi , I want to start up my own recovery center in Mass. I am wondering where to start and if I need to get funded to do this .
  • 98. The Marin's said on 12/5/2014 8:50:38 PM
    My husband and I are working with a church and would like to start a recovery home/transitional living. We are Christian and would like the home to center around biblical principals of transformation. We are considering properties in Oceanside, CA. The Pastor's have a home with 3 studios attached to the back on 1 acre of land. We would like to have the home there. We still need to check zoning, but I assume this is possible seeing that there are a couple other homes that are turned into sober livings in the neighborhood. What legalities would we need to consider? Is there an accreditation process? We already have a 501c3 non-profit establishment called "Good Neighbor" that is community focused. Where would we start? Do we have to comply with HIPPAA? Can someone contact me and give me any information, thank you.......
  • 99. Joe G. said on 12/18/2014 4:08:21 PM
    Interested in opening outpatient program in brooklyn ny. Have 5 investors with master degrees in social worker an accountants also i own 5 sober house with over 175 men Need to have major advise on how to approach starting up
    Do we need oasis site approval or any approval due to we will be billing medicaid daily We hv property
    Need all info from anyone involved in already or even to hire start up company to guide us in beginning stages the rest we have
  • 100. Bibek Adhikari said on 12/31/2014 5:17:21 AM
    I would humbly like to give all of my respect to the great social work you are doing, I am a 30 years old young guy who want to open a rehab center in Nepal in our own land with beautiful natural environment. I am experienced in this field where i was a staff in Narconon Nepal a drug rehab center in Nepal. As you know most of the drug addicts realize there mistakes at the last stage they dream of living a social life and society neglects there desires and they are compelled to die in streets i would like to stop this because i was one of them before. Please sir lets make this happen and make other people live a good life because of our small effort. I am looking forward to hear from you. Thank you so much
  • 101. Amu Rikhotso said on 1/1/2015 2:03:22 PM
    Hi, My name is amu from Johannesburg South Africa. I am interested in starting a drug and alcohol rehab centre around Johannesburg. If anyone is interested in working with me to help our youth please contact me on 0718151253 or email me at amu1.rikhotso@gmail.com thank you!
  • 102. Christine Maritz said on 1/20/2015 9:23:34 AM
    Good day, I want to start a christian drug and alcohol rehab center in Namibia, can you please let me know what do I need or have to do. Please do mail me at christinemaritz25@gmail.com
  • 103. swarnamugi said on 1/21/2015 2:30:54 AM
    Hi, my name is swarna from india. I am interested in starting de-addiction center in India, I am a Msc. Nurse working as educator in a hospital , Need all info from anyone involved in already or even to hire start up a center to guide us in beginning stages the rest we have. Thank u
  • 104. Magdalene Josko said on 1/25/2015 2:04:31 PM
    Good day, my name is Maggie from Gahuteng, SA. I have a passion and a calling to help our youth who is plagued by drugs. I'm also raising a victim - a baby who's mom was on drugs while pregnant, and I see firsthand the devastating results, hence I will make it my mission to help the addicts. I am looking for a 3 story building in Gauteng as I already a number of parents that wants help. I am desperately looking for funding to start soonest. I am most grateful for all the help that anyone will assist me with.
  • 105. Kisekka Fred Raymond said on 2/1/2015 2:39:37 PM
    Hello my name is Kisekka from kampala uganda, i feel The Lord has called me to help drag addicts and valunarable people in my country to start up a resource / rehab center within the central region, we actually have no existing facility which renders free services, if anyone out there has a heart for dying lost souls in drugs please let's put hands together to save live lives... Any one interested to invest, please contact me. +256772499392. thekisekkas@gmail.com.
  • 106. Ethel Smith said on 2/1/2015 7:36:56 PM
    I am Ethel Smith who lives in New Orleans Louisiana. This year our community outreach will be positioned to address these issue facing Louisiana residents: SED, PTSD, Drug and Alcohol Abuse, and Mental issues. We have a business plan and budget. We need guidance and consultation on set up. Thanks.
  • 107. Nikki said on 2/2/2015 10:54:57 AM
    Hi. I am Nikki. I am in recovery and from a small town. Ridgely , MD does not offer much for people to do. I am trying to start a recovery center. I want this to be a place for addicts and families to get help and info. The rehabs and jails around here dont do much to solve the issue, they seem to just put a band aid on the problem until they return to rehab. I really want to help my fellow addicts. Please help me. Thanks.
  • 108. David Holman said on 2/5/2015 3:49:06 AM
    Hi I'm David. Have worked in Chiang Mai Thailand for the past four years as a Substance Abuse Addiction therapist. I am now Looking for Business Partners to establish a 12 step Drug Rehab center in Northern Thailand. The idea is to lease 5 star resort, Hire local and western clinical staff that have a holistic approach. Labour costs are low here, for more info leave a message and I will reply to you.
  • 109. Waithira Wanjhoi Ms said on 2/26/2015 7:51:10 AM
    I am Waithira (Ms). I live and work in Nairobi, Kenya. I am interested and convinced the way to go after I retire from full time employment is to setup a residential Alcohol and drug rehabilitation centre. I am seeking facility building plans as I also source for land to put up the facility. How do I get started? I hold a BA (HUS) Community Development and under graduate diploma in Counseling psychology. Please contact me for guidance on +254 (20)733718609 email wanjii.wanjohi@gmail.com
  • 110. jane kari said on 2/26/2015 1:18:33 PM
    I want to start a alcohol and drug rehab in Nakuru, Kenya. I will appreciate any assistance given in terms of literature materials or volunteering. Contact me at janekari22@yahoo.com
  • 111. joy said on 3/3/2015 4:46:17 PM
    Hi my name is Joy from Johannesburg I would like to open a rehabilitation centre at Soweto anyone who would like to be partner with me or has more information please email me thembijoymathebula@gmail.com
  • 112. Doris said on 3/9/2015 8:03:08 PM
    Hi I'm from NJ looking to open up a rehab center I always wanted to do this and my X husband is addicted to drugs for some years now so I believe in doing this I know what needs to be done and help me I know I do need a strong staff behind me. And also in nj there r a lot of people who needs help so if there is anyway that can help me or point me in the right Direction. Thank u so much.
  • 113. Gloria Ademolu said on 3/31/2015 5:11:22 PM
    I qualified in the UK as a Mental health registered nurse and went on to do a further degree in substance use and misuse . I have worked with clients with drug and alcohol problems for the past 11 years . I am looking to relocating back to Nigeria to set up a drug and alcohol detox centre . I have recently bought land to build the centre I would appreciate help with setting up equipment , logistics, relevant literature and volunteers. Thank you
  • 114. Gloria Ademolu said on 3/31/2015 5:16:26 PM
    The business will be located in Lekki in Lagos state Nigeria
  • 115. Paul Kruger said on 4/1/2015 6:36:03 AM
    Hello my name is Paul. I have spent the past 20 years in the field of substance abuse prevention and treatment. Seven of these years was spent working within an outpatient treatment facility in Cape Town and another 9 years managing an inpatient treatment facility in Johannesburg. The remaining years was spent assisting communities and workplace environments in dealing with issues surrounding early prevention and brief treatment in South Africa.

Two years ago I researched and designed a brief treatment programme, called the Certainty In Change Programme that is currently being used by top companies, NGO's and treatment clinics in South Africa to assist low, medium and high-risk alcohol and drug users from stopping or reducing their alcohol or drug addiction. This programme is completed by individuals in recovery, as part of an in or out-patient treatment programme, an Employee Assistance programme, from home or with a private therapist.

Treatment centres that use this programme have a higher level of retention and treatment success rates. Anyone wanting to find out more about this programme or just needing advice can contact me at paul@balanceyourlife.co.za Thank you
  • 116. Marc Grama said on 4/8/2015 2:06:36 PM
    I am a New Jersey resident looking to open or invest in a Rehab Facility in the state of New Jersey. With the growing population of users, there aren't enough facilities available to help them recover. Would like to hear of any information on making this idea become a reality! Thanks
  • 117. michael said on 4/8/2015 8:57:41 PM
    I would like to hire anybody who knows how to go about opening a rehab center . i have resources available contact me at 707 655 1956 . Michael
  • 118. Janet Petty said on 5/3/2015 11:42:21 PM
    Murrietta CA. Looking for a partner/investor to open 18 bed detox/residential facility. pls email if interested. I am a certified chemical dependency counselor, certified in co occurring disorders and working on my MFT license.
  • 119. Harriett R Hunt said on 5/4/2015 10:38:26 PM
    I am interested in starting a substance abuse center. I am currently working on my master in substance abuse and addiction. Will I need a license as well and how do you get a license. How do I obtain info on how to start a substance abuse clinic and what is the average start up in south Carolina. Can Medicaid be billed for substance abuse services?
  • 120. Lindsey said on 5/4/2015 11:54:01 PM
    In the (very) early stages of opening a substance abuse facility in Georgia. Any pointers or advice would be greatly appreciated.
  • 121. SAM said on 5/8/2015 2:33:56 AM
    Dear All, I am Recovering Addict form East Africa, I am so much interested to support suffering addicts (Drugs, and Alcohol) Found that there is a great opportunity for people to invest in my country to support addicts. Moreover I found also there is a mutual benefit in a tripartite when individual benefit, community and corporates. there is a wide chance when money invested here there shall be positive social economic returns. so anyone interested to work with me Land is available, Legal requirement is very friendly, Technical personnel on admin and operation are available, we lack facilities such as furniture, money, and Info technology. anyone interested can contact me samsonkarume@gmail.com, +255 713 806 729
  • 122. brielle said on 5/8/2015 6:40:31 PM
    hi, my name is brielle I am in South Jersey. I have an associates degree in addictions counseling as well as a certification in addictions counseling. I also have my ba in sociology. I am interested in starting an outpatient program. I wanted to know the legal requirements and licensing I would need to do so. Thank you Brielle
  • 123. Emmett said on 5/19/2015 6:17:32 PM
    Hello everyone my name is Emmett and I am would appreciate information on the proper steps on opening a drug and alcohol rehab facility in Houston. please contact me at brotherem@gmail.com thank you
  • 124. Tim said on 5/23/2015 1:55:00 PM
    Hello all. My name is Tim and I live in San Diego, CA. Does anyone know of a bank or company that funds new treatment centers? Please email if you do thank you!! databand4g@gmail.com
  • 125. M.walker said on 5/29/2015 11:13:40 AM
    i am currently starting up a drug rehabilitation hostel and i would like to speak to someone from the uk that has came across the same problem i am having with the government been up tight about the relative information to do such a project hope someone can help! M.walker
  • 126. Abe said on 6/7/2015 6:45:50 PM
    I am exploring possibilities of opening a drug and alcohol rehab center in Ethiopia. There are so many desperate families who struggle with problem in unconventional ways lacking professional and financial help. I am looking for financing and partnership possibilities. I would very much appreciate any helping hand with information and possibilities. Abebe
  • 127. silly said on 6/13/2015 2:23:45 PM
    My name miss s Thobejane from jane curse at Limpopo .I would to open a rehabilitation center .so I need information how to started my own rehab.
  • 128. paseka said on 6/22/2015 3:13:33 AM
    help me out : steps of opening a rehabilitation centre or ways of opening one
  • 129. Lorna Bambeni said on 6/23/2015 6:28:47 AM
    My name is Lorna, I am staying in South Africa Kwazulu Natal and would like to open a rehabilitation centre and I have no funding or experience. Please help My email is lornabambeni@gmail.co.za
  • 130. Melissa said on 6/25/2015 11:47:11 AM
    I am exploring the possibility of opening up a substance abuse treatment facility in northern MN and am wondering if there is someone in this area I could consult with. My preference is Christian based. I was thinking of an IOP program and also offer Rule 25 assessments. Feel free to contact me at mlatimore5434@gmail.com if this sounds interesting
  • 131. betty said on 6/25/2015 12:35:05 PM
    My name i Betty, I would like to open a counseling youth center in Salisbury or Baltimore Md. I am an Lpn and Just received my B.A. in Psychology and I am going to graduate school in the fall . Please contact me Snisey11@aol.com
  • 132. Darius hallett said on 7/1/2015 2:39:31 PM
    My name is Darius I would love to open a rehab center in the city of Philadelphia not only for people who are hurting out of jail but those with behavior needs with Christian way of doing things
  • 133. Nigel said on 7/5/2015 11:17:14 AM
    My name is Nigel, i would like to open a outpatient treatment program in Georgia. I guess my question would be to I have to by license to open my own program or just having a CADC would be good enough?
  • 134. Satish kumar khatri said on 7/8/2015 9:37:53 AM
    Hi, I am an ex drug user. I am free from drugs and alcohol for last two years. I don't want to use them anymore therefore I myself want to open a rehabilitation center. But the problem is I don't have money to establish rehabilitation center. So can I get any funding from anywhere? If it is possible please let me know. Thank you.
  • 135. Raymond l Eastman said on 7/9/2015 1:22:18 PM
    I do not have a Rehab yet but I am planning on starting one very soon in the state of Ky. I am recovering addict who has hit every bottom that there is to hit. My Sobriety date is 10 27 2012. This year I will have three years sober. I have found a very strong desire to help people the way the twelve step program that i have worked has helped me. any and all suggestions are welcome and highly appreciated. My email address is Reastman0001@kctcs.edu Please contact me any one with some solid firm ideas about how I should proceed in what I have to accomplish. As we all know the only way to keep what we have is to give it away. Thank you and God bless you all, Ray
  • 136. Angela Emfinger said on 7/9/2015 3:33:47 PM
    I am wanting to start a drug and alcohol rehab in Millport, Alabama. The county is Lamar County, Alabama. The mayor of Millport is all for me to opening my rehab. I am wanting to build from the ground up a women and men's facility on seven and half acres of land in Millport. I would like to purchase the land. I am currently renting a house that is on the land. I know that there is a lot of grants that I can apply for but I don't know exactly which ones to apply for or how to go about to apply for any of them. Would some one please help me. This is a long life dream of mine. Sincerely, Thank You, Angela Emfinger
  • 137. Seth said on 7/17/2015 2:36:16 PM
    Wendell B, kindly reach out to me at sethoketch@yahoo.com
  • 138. Lisa Doyle said on 7/18/2015 9:57:33 PM
    I have an outpatient program - Drugs, Alcohol, Mental Health, Anger Management and Domestic Violence Batterer's Intervention. I have a staff of 12 and 7 locations - possibly 2 more before the end of the year. I have many contracts, insurances, and average 300 clients. I am located in Northwest Missouri and am interested in selling to a company that can help expand the mission. There is LOTS of opportunities and a wonderful staff.
  • 139. Casey Martinez said on 7/23/2015 1:17:32 AM
    I am located in Los Angeles, CA. I have start up capital and am planning on opening a rehab facility within the next 6 months. I am looking for guidance whether from a consultant or someone looking to be associated with the business. Please reach out to me if you have substantial knowledge in some aspect of this field. caseymartinez@inbox.com
  • 140. Marc Rubira said on 8/2/2015 2:55:46 PM
    I am located in Las Vegas, Nevada. I am interested in opening up a drug rehab facility within the next month. I am in need of assistance on what steps to take to begin my dream of opening up a drug rehabilitation center. Anyone that can provide me with assistance regarding this please reach out to me at marcfinancialsolutions@gmail.com. Thank You and God Bless.
  • 141. Debi Brokaw said on 8/10/2015 6:32:36 PM
    I am located in Ohio. We are in the process of opening a 204 bed 4 phase drug/alcohol treatment facility that will also house a community mental health crisis center. We are looking at many options in regard to the operation of our facility. It will include inpatient, out patient, transitional housing, and court ordered treatment. We are open to investors and /or current treatment centers. If you would like more information, please email debibrokaw@gmail.com or call 740-501-9172. Serious inquiries only please.
  • 142. Mani merbai said on 9/1/2015 12:39:40 AM
    hello i'm located in los angeles california, i'm looking to open a very high end inpatient treatment center, looking for a consultant or any one with any experience in this field, please feel free to call me at 310-922-5277 or merabi1@yahoo.com
  • 143. Donna said on 9/7/2015 1:24:58 PM
    Hello to all who are trying to open up, start up or expand your addiction facilities. I have 25 years experience in the start up, expansion, marketing and product line development of addiction and psychiatric programs. I have worked with over 200 of these programs in the U.S alone, including some of the largest brand names in the country. I am currently involved in the expansive start up in the NE with capital funds of over $200 mil. I also work with small programs with less start up capital. I can help you succeed no matter what your bed size. If you would like to talk with me about your venture, please email me at totalsolutionsforhealthcare@gmail.com
  • 144. Robert Hafer said on 10/13/2015 9:15:31 AM
    My background and approach is different than most but has proven to be successful. My family and myself have a sincere interest to open up what we feel is the most important thing to help people recover from addictions. changing habits and a positive mental attitude.ThankS Bob
  • 145. Robert Hafer said on 10/13/2015 9:18:48 AM
    I am located in Orlando florida and am looking for partners and others who ant to help people recover and have successful lives my email is: roberthafer7@gmail.com.Help me to make this happen and help yourselves to get that dopamine flowing it is possible and I is unique
  • 146. Jefri said on 10/31/2015 3:57:41 PM
    I am would like to start and in-patient drug rehab facility in or around Carlsbad New Mexico. I would like for it to be a gated community setting were all the patients would work with and rely on one another to make things work. I think so many times those who go into a rehab facility thrive due to is being a controlled environment just like in jail, and then they go back to the real world and things fall apart. I would like a small community where people live separately to some extent but are kept in a some what controlled space a s well. If anyone has experience with this type of setting and can help me get started, I have two financial backer and the need in this area is so high I know the government funding would be obtainable. Thanks
  • 147. Rose Bond said on 11/19/2015 10:18:41 PM
    St Louis MO 63138. i would like to open a drug rehab business but i don't know all the details and i need help on setting this business.
  • 148. Ashley said on 12/3/2015 12:06:31 PM
    Hello, my name is Ashley and I am a student at the University of Pittsburgh. In the next two years I will be finishing up my bachelors degree in Psychology, and associates in business. My sister will also be finishing her degree in nursing, and together we would like to start a rehab facility in pittsburgh. We are not sure where to begin or when, or who to ask for help. how much money would we need to start? If anyone in the Pittsburgh area would be willing to help out that would be great! thank you!
  • 149. Lorraine Crosson beginner adviser said on 12/8/2015 5:47:09 AM
    How do we contact the people on this site? Most comments has no contact details attached to it. Please advice. Lorraine. My email: lorrainecrosson@yahoo.com

lorrainecrosson@yahoo.com || Consultant

• 150. Lorraine Crosson beginner adviser said on 12/9/2015 6:31:53 AM

Hi, I currently living in Jhb but I am willing to relocate anywhere in South Africa to start a Rehab / Recovery Centre for people with addictive behavior. I am looking for Premises - a farm or similar structure. This will operate as an in-patient facility where residents will stay in during their treatment. Thx  lorrainecrosson@yahoo.com

lorrainecrosson@yahoo.com || Consultant

• 151. Mark Martin said on 12/27/2015 12:21:06 AM
    Hi. I just went through arduous process of starting a drug and alcohol rehab in Tennessee. It was an exhausting ordeal, but a rewarding one. Its a life commitment that most cant make. Do a business plan and secure your funding. Surround yourself with the highest quality people you can find. Study everything you can learn about the business. You must have a plan to start, and a plan for ongoing business once you get it going. Your business will only be as good as the people you have involved in it, and it will only survive if you can help those who choose to use it. Feel free to contact me for help. prolinemark1@gmail.com
  • 152. Xolani Hlabano said on 12/27/2015 6:34:14 AM
    Hello. i dream of a drug, substance, sex and other addiction rehab center in Botswana. currently there is no rehab center. please i need help on how, where to start. surely i wish to help people who need help. even the guide lines to a business plan would be helpful.
  • 153. Garry Larabee beginner adviser said on 12/28/2015 11:39:11 AM
    In 2015, I consulted several business owners in one area or another in the business of providing addiction and mental health treatment. Projects included educating customers on the process of adding insurance payers to their payer mix, selecting, customizing, and implementation of electronic health records, program development, Licensing and Certification by the California Department of Health Care Services (DHCS), accreditation by the Commision on Acreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF), and guided over 10 new rehab start ups that included residential and outpatient facilities. Interestingly, 90% of my new customers had no experience in the business of addiction and mental health treatment. However, their business management experience significantly helped, as treatment is not all clinical, and most importantly developing a diverse team of ethical, competent, and qualified personnel who are passionate about helping people and their families. In this field there are two fundamental practices to master; business practices and clinical service delivery. Today, after the challenge of learning a new business, all of my customers are satisfied with their initial investment. Today's rehab is not what is was 10 years ago including the population served. There is a need for this business. The fact that thousands of persons who could not afford a decent rehab, now have access to these facilities is directly related to health insurance. That said, we need more quality facilities to service those in need.

garry@QualityRehabResources.com || Health Care Consultant

• 154. Petro Brenkman said on 1/5/2016 2:55:34 AM
    Good day My name is Petro.I want to open a rehab center in Pretoria (south Africa). Can you tell me where to start?
  • 155. Anthony said on 1/13/2016 11:14:37 AM
    We just got approved for a nonprofit through the IRS and our state. Do I need approval from my city to get started? We will start with a 30 to 90 day detox, drug and wellness.
  • 156. Nancy Lee said on 1/22/2016 5:38:55 PM
    I am in upstate NY and interested in opening a retreat center for those who have gone through rehab. I have a plan that has worked for people, and am interested in how to start this process. I have 40 acres and 2 big outbuildings olus a house I can convert. I'd love to see some specifics as to where to start this process. nancy
  • 157. Josephine Wanjiru said on 1/28/2016 5:33:38 AM
    My name is Josephine from kenya and i would like to start an iin house rehab center. I need so.e assistance on how to go about it.
  • 158. Mike said on 2/13/2016 1:29:14 AM
    How. To open a iop in. CA
  • 159. Tony said on 2/19/2016 11:01:51 AM
    I want to start up a rehab center in Northeast Ohio for Heroian addicts. Need additional info.
  • 160. Barbara said on 2/21/2016 2:51:48 PM
    Hi I am a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in Southern California. I have a degree from UC Berkeley in Psychology and my graduate degree from Pepperdine. I've been in private practice for 5 years and helping people with every disorder for the last 10 years. I am interested in starting an inpatient treatment facility in Westlake Village/Thousand Oaks area. I have some financing, a great marketing person, I'm a licensed MFT (as mentioned above), I'm an entrepreneur. I am looking for someone that wants to invest in an endeavor that saves lives while also having financial benefits.
  • 161. Petra said on 2/26/2016 3:19:10 AM
    I want to start a drug rehabilitation center in Nigeria. Anyone or Organization that can assist with necessary information? Thanks.
  • 162. Twannette Jeffress said on 3/4/2016 5:25:47 PM
    Hi my name is Terri from Melbourne, Fl I'm currently in process of opening my own IOP/OP facility. I've obtained the admin office city & county license, website, billing firm & the KIPU software & there's even more to do. I put up 21k of my own funds I've written over 50 investor letters overwhelming emails to investors, ran web postings, I'm member of investor.com, Florida network, gust, etc. I also went thru SBA for minorities NOTHING! Can anyone advise me where I can obtained funding assistance. Plz don't tell me family or friends. You can contact me at twannettej@brevardhopecenter.com or call 1877-443-8885 any knowledge, advise, or referral would be so grateful. Thank you
  • 163. Joe M. said on 3/18/2016 2:29:37 AM
    Is there anyone in ohio that can assist me with opening a 7 day detox? Passionate about addiction and want to.start small. The area has several centers some are better than others but I feel if there was not a need they wouldn't keep opening.
  • 164. OKse said on 3/23/2016 5:07:36 PM
    Looking for partners for a brand new drug rehab in Kenya. The rehab is scheduled to open in May 2016. Email me at info.resourcevillage@gmail.com
  • 165. Kelli said on 3/29/2016 3:20:57 PM
    I need of business consultant for opening a drug rehab center in Lincoln, Ne. Contact me at Kellijohnson456@yahoo.com
  • 166. Mark said on 4/15/2016 10:19:06 AM
    if anyone wants to contact me mark.ooj@googlemail.com
  • 167. Mike said on 4/25/2016 4:48:13 AM
    I'm looking to start a dual diagnosis rehabilitation center for mental health and addiction in westfield,NY. Need advise to get this process started. Planning on being non-profit organization. Hopefully somebody could shine some light on where to start. Already have a property in mind.
  • 168. vanessa said on 5/2/2016 7:42:12 PM
    Prepared to open a dual diagnosis rehab center for mental health and addiction In Marietta, Ohio, I have the property, home, buildings, etc. I need information on how to get paid. I know you can take insurance, medicaid, etc. How do you get funding, grants, etc. and how does that work? Very serious about this project.
  • 169. Mario Zamorano said on 5/4/2016 5:09:53 AM
    My family is in the process acquiring license for drug & alcohol treatment facility in Orange County Calif. We are presently looking to hire licensed & or certified RN, MFT & substance abuse counselors, experienced clerical etc.. Interested parties please intact Mario @ mariojzam@aol.com
  • 170. ed cohen said on 5/11/2016 11:46:51 PM
    I am looking to start one in NJ or Philly.If you know HOW or can connect me with someone that knows how please email me at Cohenresources@yahoo.com
  • 171. Dr C said on 5/14/2016 12:17:40 AM
    Graduated with my doctorate in Clinical Psych last year...over 9 years sober...looking to partner up with someone in Northwest Indiana to start an inpatient rehab..or we can start as am IOP first. Serious about moving on this soon
  • 172. Garry Larabee beginner adviser said on 5/15/2016 11:55:39 AM
    Dr. C, it appears you have personal experience and clinical credentials that will only strengthen your ability to therapeutically align with the persons served at your treatment center. Since the implementation of the Affordable Care Act, rehabs have opened across the nation. The business of treating Addictive Use and Mental Health Disorders is apparently more profitable these due to accessiblity to treatment as a result of health insurance. The industry is now an attractive investment. My opinion; that's fine, we need more rehabs as long as the clinical team is afforded more decision making power when it comes to professional ethics in our industry. An organization will do well as long as the administration doesn't get greedy. Greed results in substandard care and unethical marketing practices. When you find an investor, and you will, make sure this is stipulated in the contracts and agreements. We need quality treatment programs that follow regulatory and insurance guidelines, otherwise getting paid from our major payer stream (insurance) will be painstaking. The fraudulent rehabs in the headlines today, have only awakened a giant that will have a major impact on all providers in the industry. Choose your investor well, assemble an ethical administration and clinical team, and save some lives. investors will be happy with ROI and clinicians with helping others improve quality of life.

garry@QualityRehabResources.com || Health Care Consultant

• 173. MP said on 5/16/2016 1:37:35 AM
    Hey there. I'm looking to open a rehab facility in Las Vegas within the next year & a half, as I am currently studying for my MS. I have almost 9 years of sobriety. I have an excellent & experienced grant writer for non profits, who is currently putting together a prospectus, & is familiar with the required IRS forms (1023, 509-a-2, 501-c-3). What accreditation should I seek? Do I have to get in touch with the State regarding facility licensure? Any advice would be appreciated!
  • 174. Janet savard said on 5/16/2016 9:46:50 PM
    I am looking for guidance wanting desperately to open a christian rehab. I am a marriage and family therapist as well as a recovering alcoholic. I see so many suffering from this disease as well as mental health issues. I desperately want to help others who are struggling as I had. My problem is that I live in Massachusetts and reading all your posts you are so far away. If anyone is closer or willing to work with me I would be thrilled GOD has been placing this on my heart in a mighty way
  • 175. mthandazo ndlovu said on 5/21/2016 12:06:01 PM
    Hie. Jane sarvad you can email me.on mthae4jesus@yahoo.com i have an interest in working with you in your program.
  • 176. Michael Macingwane said on 5/25/2016 4:15:52 AM
    Please contacts Michael Macingwane at 37223666@mylife.unisa.ac.za,please note the day care rehab in Orange Farm is run by NPO,no charge to our beneficiaries. Check email 176 for details.
  • 177. gloria morisson said on 5/31/2016 6:34:52 PM
    Helpful article, I Appreciate the specifics ! Does someone know if my business could possibly get a template IRS 1023 copy to type on ?
  • 178. Kureme Robinson said on 6/2/2016 4:28:56 PM
    Hi I am Kureme Robinson and I live in Columbus, Ohio and i'm trying to start a detox and treatment center in Columbus I need pointed in the right direction on the licensing and certificates needed. I am a recovering addict and want to help other fight addiction.
  • 179. sukhbold said on 6/6/2016 5:27:52 PM
    Hi all, I am looking for consultant to help/assist me to open up rehab facility outside of USA.
  • 180. Seth O said on 6/9/2016 11:27:46 PM
    @sukhbold I am happy to assist .Kindly email me at info.resourcevillage@gmail.com.
  • 181. Donna Plain said on 6/12/2016 11:28:47 PM
    Hi We have 28 acres in Millersburg Ohio and we are looking to open a Christian based recovery center with some type of workshop on site to teach the recoveries a trade before they are sent out to the world. Looking for a consultant to take us thru the steps of starting the process. Then how to follow thru the process. Contact me @ plaindonna@gmail.com
  • 182. Jef said on 6/26/2016 9:37:14 AM
    I'm inspired to open nonprofit alt/medical holistic facility in San Francisco. Looking for fiscal sponsorship. What is average per day billing for detox now?
  • 183. Shankar Ghattu said on 7/5/2016 2:01:01 AM
    Hi, This is Shankar, De-addiction centers are very good profit making initiative where as people have to dedicate their maximum time. it is not only making profit, It is a noble work making addicted people as recovering alcoholics or sobers. My place Chikkaballapura of Karnataka state, India is a most potential area to start and manage AA & NA rehabs, as there is not even a single rehab in existence and problem of alcoholism is very high. If anybody interested in establishing or investing on rehabs, can contact me directly by phone and e-mail
  • 184. Ariel said on 7/11/2016 11:51:55 PM
    I have my business plan, am incorporated, offices, a home for residential/sober living and investors. We are currently looking for a rehab consultant to assist us with the next phase of actually getting licensed for detox, transitional, sober living and outpatient treatment in Riverside and Los Angeles Counties.(We are all medical professionals with 10+yrs helping people who are addicted to drugs/alcohol along with dual dx) If you are interested you can contact me- Ariel@ boyce0318@gmail.com
  • 185. Geniva said on 7/14/2016 7:27:38 PM
    Hello, Everyone. I have a desire to help those with addiction. I am a Lpn who has helped those who are or have been addicted. I also have much experience with mental health. I want to open a Christian Drug Treatment Center. I live in West Virginia and don't know much about the regulations of opening a treatment center. I just know that, I have a great desire to help those who are addicted. My job has recently turned in a different direction. I no longer will be helping this special population. Its time for me to move forward in continuing to help. If anyone has any suggestions for me, I would greatly appreciate it. Let us all come together to help those who really needs our support and help
  • 186. Garry Larabee beginner adviser said on 7/18/2016 9:49:30 AM
    Ariel, I'm a consultant in SoCal that assists startups in the Rehab industry with program development, licensing and certification with the Department of Health Care Services, alignment with essential third party vendors such as UR/Medical Billing, Electronic Health Records, and Toxicology services. Finally, I also specialize in CARF accreditation, which will be needed soon after the business is optimized in its business practices and clinical service delivery. Contact me if you need guidance.

garry@QualityRehabResources.com || Health Care Consultant

• 187. Keanti said on 7/19/2016 4:34:56 PM
    hello I would like to start my own rehab center. I am currently residing in Baltimore md who can I talk to or do to start this business of mine
  • 188. maria sena said on 7/20/2016 6:32:48 AM
    I would like to start a drug rehab center for juviniles in my country Zimbabwe. Kindly advise how and give guidelines for a business plan to seek funding. Its a dire straits problem him with so many degreed youth never been to work. I need urgent assistance please.
  • 189. Kim Biggs said on 7/25/2016 5:08:03 PM
    Hello my name is Kimberly and I live in the Atlanta , Ga area. I have become an advocate and peer counselor for men and women who are soon to be released and already released from prison. Being an over comer and having to experience a lot of hardships and disappointments upon returning to society. I am seeking sponsors and investors to start up and implement programs in this state and others that will offer self sufficiency skills, housing, job readiness programs, budget and life skill training , 12 step alcohol and drug program. I have gotten necessary certifications and did all research to operate. i also do workshops and seminars and conferences with states as an advocate
  • 190. Hitesh Raj said on 7/29/2016 11:14:20 AM
    Hi, I've been taken treatment for 30 days in Rehab, now i am interested to start Own Rehab center in my country (INDIA, TN). Please advise how to start a Rehab center with business plan to seeking funding from investor. i am willing to help and recover all alcoholic addict from my state / place. i need an urgent guidelines to start.
  • 191. Garry Larabee beginner adviser said on 8/2/2016 9:23:47 AM
    @Hitesh Raj, First you need to contact local and provincial officials about regulation for this business. There you will learn the guidelines and restrictions that apply to your area. To secure investors, you'll need to prepare a we'll thought business plan. You need to show you're qualified, competent, and knowledge about the "business" of rehab versus actually experiencing rehab itself. Investors are very careful with where they invest their capital.

garry@QualityRehabResources.com || Health Care Consultant

• 192. gareth croston said on 8/16/2016 6:42:10 PM
    i want to get my rehab up and running because were i come from (wigan, greater manchester)there nothing like rehabs about not a chapman barker unit, but they only do alcohol detoxs)i would like to open 1 in my area just illegal narcotics (opiates methadone,crack,cocaine things like that)i think more of these need to been opened because there's none around here i just someone to help me with the funding i have already got a location a 3 story old docs surgery i also have a doctor on standby waiting to start if anyone thinks they could help could you get in with me on gareth21croston@gmail.com all the coin you invest will paid back within 3 days plus you would love um only i feel scared out my life and so is marie (girlfriend)
  • 193. Barbara dodson said on 8/18/2016 10:56:22 AM
    I would like to start an alcohol and drug rehab center central Texas. I have a commercial building could assemble the right team I need more information I am a nurse practioner and have many contacts
  • 194. Lorraine said on 8/19/2016 4:19:02 AM
    @Gareth Croston, please do contact me on lorrainecrosson@yahoo.com. Please note I am based in Pretoria, South Africa and looking at starting a Rehab. No sponsors yet.
  • 195. Sean said on 8/23/2016 6:48:46 PM
    I would like to start a rehab in MN being a former heroin addict myself I had to leave state to get the help I needed! It's a mess up here right now there are people struggling to get help and they are either forced to leave state or wait a month or more on the typical MN rehab "wait list" they used to have two major detox facilities now one of them stop offering any prescription medication for there clients and the other is so over loaded they steer 90% of the people away everyday and tell them to come back tomorrow if there is a open bed available... It's based on timing and luck for a addict to even get in when most cases they aren't sure they even want to be sober they just want help but it's next to impossible for them. I am a licensed realtor now with access to investment opportunities that the public doesn't have access too I would like to help my fellow struggling addict get help and over all improve my community! Please help me if you can I'm 100% serious about this I have wanted to do this for years and I truly believe I can do this too! I'm 26 years old and very knowledgeable and ambitious so with the proper direction I know I can build something great for the humans that aren't treated right! Thanks, Sean
  • 196. Stanley Obakeng Sediko said on 8/24/2016 5:45:01 AM
    I am Stanley Obakeng Sediko, age 36 in Mafikeng- North West Province of South Africa. I would like to open a rehabilitation center for my fellow citizens. Most of the youth are addicted to drugs and it is very expensive to put them in rehabilitation centers around South Africa and North West Province at large does not have any facility. I own a yard of 100 X 100 m2 and I can even negotiate with my elders to lease me another piece of land which is more than 10 hectors. I don't have a start up capital and will really like to assist my fellow brothers and sister. Can I be assisted of way to start up a rehab center please as there won't be any future generation soon
  • 197. Mel Reyes said on 8/31/2016 6:24:02 PM
    If anyone has been reading news on the Philippines lately, you would have come across articles on how the newly-elected President is doing everything to rid the country of it's present drug problem. To date, there are over 700,000 people who have voluntarily given themselves up to authorities. I see a huge problem here as the government does not know what to do with these drug-dependent people. Some thing must be done immediately, I am in contact with Philippine authorities regarding this matter and they are allotting a huge budget for this rehabilitation effort that must be done. Where do we start? As this is an overwhelming problem that the Philippine faces today, I need inputs from experts who are willing to work with me in order to get things started ASAP. Thanks you in advance for your concern. Mel Reyes, Vennelyst1@sbcglobal.net
  • 198. John Prater said on 9/1/2016 2:39:00 PM
    Hello; I live in SoCal and currently am working as a Mental Health Rehab Worker with Drug and Alcohol/homeless with Dual Diagnosis. It is a State and Federally funded program and is basically there as a Stabilization facility and then the clients are referred to other agencies for more help. I want to start my own program. I live in Rancho Cucamonga, but I know in San Bernardino and other cities nearby, there are several if not many other facilities; however the need continues to rise and I see it where I work. How do I best get this started opening up a facility?
  • 199. Ali Castro said on 9/6/2016 8:38:47 AM
    I would also like to start a drug and alcohol rehabilitation centre, I am doing my research but would love to be guided through the process. Where to get hep I am in Sydney Ausralia.
  • 200. Garry Larabee beginner adviser said on 9/19/2016 10:10:37 AM
    @ali Castro: Not being familiar with the guidelines of your country, I recommend your first contact the department of Government that regulates alcohol and drug treatment facilities and operations. There you should find guidelines on facility arrangements. Here in CA, we are permitted to treat our clients in residential single family homes in the community as long as the capacity doesn't exceed 6. If it does then we need permission from the City. That modality of treatment is known as Residential care. Another level of care is Outpatient treatment where clients either attend sessions at an office setting while residing from home or sober living home. - Once you've researched with the Government or regulating body of your area, then prepare a business plan including marketing research. How will you get your clients and how will their treatment be paid for? Finally, you need startup capital. This could come in the form of a grant or private party. Hope this helps.

garry@QualityRehabResources.com || Health Care Consultant