How to Export Rice

Many countries around the globe basically need rice as part of their food consumption, exporting this very valuable grain is a good target for business. But do you know the steps on how to export rice in the international market?

Exporting rice to other countries follows certain procedures before you can successfully trade your product, here is the information you need.

Be a Rice Exporter

In general, most countries around the globe considered rice as their most staple food particularly in Latin America, large part of Asia, and the West Indies. If you aim to be a rice exporter you will need to learn the international laws and policies regarding rice exportation. But before you trade rice in the international market, you must familiarize first the business and the kind of rice which is in-demand worldwide.

Since there is a big demand for rice, there is a big opportunity to earn large income if you will learn the ropes of exporting rice. Owning a rice farm is not necessarily required to become a rice exporter, you can trade rice by just being a broker instead. According to ers.usda.gov, there are four major types of rice being exported in the global market today such as indica, aromatic (fragrant rice), japonica, and glutinous (sweet rice). Among the four the indica rice is the most in-demand because of its fluffiness when cooked. If you choose indica as your primary product, countries in Latin America, South and Southeast Asia, and some parts of Africa will be your target area to export this type of rice. In addition, there are three forms of rice being traded like rough rice, brown rice, and fully milled rice (commonly exported).

Steps to Export Rice to Other Countries

Exporting rice to different countries or overseas is a sensitive mission and you can’t easily do the business without the proper knowledge about the market. Let us guide with your business with these simple steps:

• Learn the Ropes. Before you start exporting rice to other places try to learn the ropes of the business by trading rice locally. As a rice broker, you will be meeting different people and other traders as well, this is a good chance to mingle to rice traders with a great experience in exporting of rice and seek advice about what you need to become rice exporter like them. You should also attend seminars conducted by the Department of Agriculture concerning rice exportation to get some tips about latest policies about the business.
  • Determine your competency in the market. As a rice exporter, you are required to determine your capacity in meeting the demands of your clients by knowing what rice you want to export and how much you can supply them.
  • Look for a dependable supplier. Once you have decided of which type of rice you wish to export, locate a dependable supplier that can fulfill your requirements. And also, check with the website of Depart of Agriculture for the right grade of rice for exporting.
  • Method of Payment and International Laws. The method of payment is vital to every transaction and the most widely used is Letter of Credit, the website of usarice.com has complete information about this and other export polices as well.
  • Transporting the Products. Make it sure that all the documentation are properly prepared and you have met the sanitary requirements asked by the country of destination.

• 1. Nicolas said on 10/25/2012 8:36:00 AM
    My business registration is in UK, and i looking to export rice in West Africain country, i have a good supplier in Vietnam which i already meet and discuss our agreement. Now i need to focus on getting buyer and i won't say no for an advise or two. Regards Nicolas
  • 2. KRITHIKA.D said on 12/12/2012 8:38:45 AM
    I would like to export rice from INDIA to some other foreign countries. i would like to know who are all interested to buy rice from INDIA. Regards krithika
  • 3. Kemi said on 12/20/2012 5:49:21 AM
    I live in london and would like to import rice from India or china to sell in london and Nigeria. I am not sure if this is achievable and lucrative and don't really know where to start from. Advise will be highly appreciated Many Thanks
  • 4. saravanan p said on 12/26/2012 5:19:45 AM
    i would like to import rice from india to needed countries. i want to know the details of the required countries, buyers as well as the systems and procedures
  • 5. Atul Sharma said on 1/23/2013 11:44:02 AM
    Hi...@Kemi...We are the exporters of high quality rice and want to have a word with you. Please do contacts us. My email is Atulsharma@live.co.uk Thanks
  • 6. yaswanth said on 2/16/2013 4:12:11 AM
    hi , this is yaswanth. we are the major rice exporters in india. we grow in our own lands and sell to regular customers as well as new customers. we have got very good quality of sonna moosuri/ BPT rice. Who ever is interested catch me at yaswanth995995@gmail.com.
  • 7. sandeep xess said on 2/22/2013 6:49:23 AM
    i live in india and i want to export rice to saudi arabia. plz suggest me some buyers .
  • 8. Nithyakakala said on 2/28/2013 6:20:00 AM
    Hi Kemi, This is nithya, I will supply good quality of rices. we have variety of good quality of rice. If you are interested in buying the Rice from me. can you please contact me at nithyaneelan@gmail.com
  • 9. Nithyakakala said on 2/28/2013 6:23:43 AM
    I Live in Indian, I will supply good quality of rice. We have variety of good quality of rice. If any buyers interested. Please email me nithyaneelan@gmail.com.
  • 10. Libya Importer said on 3/23/2013 3:40:18 PM
    Hello, We are Libya based importer and interested to buy Basmati and Non Basmati rice from India. Interested exporter can send us their price quotation to our email id with their direct contact number. we'll contact them if their quotation and quality meet with our requirement. Please note that we'll contact only with India based exporter. our email id is libya.importer@gmail.com
  • 11. vuppala geeta said on 4/4/2013 10:14:04 AM
    We are located in India in Andhra pradesh And have well versed products in rice as we are pioneer in this business from many years.
  • 12. udy said on 4/8/2013 11:27:48 AM
    hi am udy. i live in atlanta georgia and am looking on exporting good quality rice to nigeria and congo.
  • 13. Leo said on 4/8/2013 1:07:44 PM
    Hey am from south India . My native s e cheapest place to buy ponni rice. Our rice mill have a capacity to supply 50 tone per day . If any bulk buyers contact My mail leopradeep5385@gmail.com
  • 14. noor said on 4/11/2013 3:15:28 PM
    i would like to import rice from india to egypt. one of reliable friend is to agree as importer all i need what is the legal formalities to supply rice and i am totally new to this field. plz give me some advice
  • 15. ikraam said on 4/11/2013 3:30:39 PM
    hi i am from egypt and i want to start small retail business in egypt and i want purchase rice from indian dealer or broker and i want to export rice and what is the legal formalities to import from india to egypt.
  • 16. Jamid said on 4/14/2013 12:02:50 PM
    Hi, i am based in India and would like to export rice to Libya, Egypt and other North African countries. i Just want to know what are the legal formalities and other important things involved. looking forward for your reply. e-mail: j_amid@hotmail.com. Thanks
  • 17. surekha said on 4/17/2013 1:25:23 AM
    Hi. Would like to get export Rice from India Kindly guide me the procedures and laws how to go about it. Thanks
  • 18. manjula said on 4/17/2013 5:08:42 PM
    hi @kemi, in my business i can supply you, sri lanken kiri samba.if u are interst.okumarap@gmail.com
  • 19. Ravi said on 4/22/2013 6:44:12 AM
    HI Would like to export rice from India, if any one interested write to info@hanumanexports.com
  • 20. ANIL AGRAWAL said on 4/24/2013 9:23:30 AM
    hi @geeta, we are mumbai based merchant exporter. one of my client from Africa looking for rice import, pl mail me your id so that i can contact u.
  • 21. LAXMAN said on 5/3/2013 12:03:15 PM
    HI FDS I AM FROM INDIA IN ANDRA PRADESH. WE HAVE AGRICULTURE. WE SELL OUR RICE AND SPICES AND YELLOW MAIZE. I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE BUSINESS WITH ANOTHER STATES AND COUNTRYS. PLS CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFORMATION. WE WILL SELL U LESS THEN MARKET PRICE.
  • 22. Navin said on 5/4/2013 3:04:34 PM
    Hello everyone, for anyone desirous of purchasing rice in commercial quantities. I am from Guyana south America, the largest producing country of rice in the Caribbean. With at least four different verity of rice, available in very large amounts, I am certain that I may be able to supply your demands. Our country's GDP was gifted with a hefty 16% from rice exports so there's no better time to be a part of a growing sustainable industry with the best quality of rice to offer you. Please feel free to contact me on telephone numbers 592 614 4777 or email me at nav_ved23@yahoo.com thank you and best regards. Navin.
  • 23. Prashant said on 5/5/2013 1:25:29 AM
    I want to start new business to export the good quality rice from India. I am looking a genuine buyer who can take the rice. Please contact me on prashant5066@gmail.com
  • 24. indira said on 5/8/2013 8:52:44 PM
    I want to export basmati rice from india to USA. We have a supplier & can export any amount rice. I need buyers Please contact at hsdayal@hotmail.com. Thanks.
  • 25. aneesh said on 5/11/2013 11:09:21 AM
    i like to import basmati rice from india to soudi arebia. my id is meeraelinshia12may@gmail.com, meeraelinshia13may@gmail.com.
  • 26. sandeep chopra said on 5/14/2013 11:35:48 PM
    I AM WORKING IN RICE industry SINCE LAST 20 YEARS AND HAVE EXPERIENCE IN RICE EXPORTS. I WANT TO START MY EXPORT HOUSE AND LOOKING FOR GENUINE BUYERS FROM DUBAI, IRAN. SAUDI, USA. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON MY EMAIL. THANKS & REGARDS, SANDEEP
  • 27. Agustin Caceres said on 5/17/2013 6:12:40 PM
    Dear Sir/Madam, We produce and distribute rice in containers and packed for retail or wholesale for several years. Please, check our website and send us inquires. Our pleasure. We export rice from USA, India, and Brazil. Best Regards, Agustin T. Caceres ___________________________ LE Group Industries, LLC 3400 McIntosh Road E15 Port Everglades Free Trade Zone Florida 33316 USA Tel: +1.305.677.9448 Cell: +1.954.684.2300 agustin@legroupindustries.com www.legroupindustries.com
  • 28. towns ltd said on 5/23/2013 3:11:57 PM
    please i need you to tell me how i can buy goods for my company,
  • 29. Ravi said on 5/23/2013 7:00:01 PM
    Hello everyone, I am from South Africa, We already importing Rice from India but now i am looking for someone who can export me good quality basmati rice at good price from India. We will order one container as trial and if everything goes well then we will order 5 containers every month. Please note that there is lot of competition in market so if you looking for long term business relationship then pls quote good price. my email id is rks1112001@gmail.com, Thanks All
  • 30. VIVEK said on 6/2/2013 11:18:17 AM
    Hello we are dealing in rice and so i want to export my rice thew some exporter so contact me on my mail id shubhlaxami@gmail.com
  • 31. raheel farooqui said on 6/26/2013 3:34:47 PM
    Hi every one, Good wishes to all , WE are rice and marble exporting company .we will supply good quality of rices, marbles. we have variety of good quality of rice and marbles . If you are interested in buying the Rice and marble from us. you please contact me at raheel_farooqui@hotmail.com
  • 32. Buddha Exports said on 6/27/2013 3:30:58 PM
    Hi everybody, we are an agra based export house and we have buyer in africa to supply rice from india. We would need a big amount of rice on regular basis. If somebody can, please contact me.
  • 33. divyam said on 7/1/2013 1:42:15 AM
    Hi everyone! We would like to export rice on regular basis. Any importer interested can directly contact us at divyamgoyal18@yahoo.co.in. We fulfill each and every kind of requirement.
  • 34. Ananad said on 7/16/2013 10:10:16 AM
    @Buddha Exports: i have a many more rice mill of mine in INDIA. If you really need it please contact me on my email id.
  • 35. U.L.Sanath Chandana said on 8/5/2013 6:35:05 AM
    I want to know can I export steam samba rice in UK super market.
  • 36. singh narendra said on 8/20/2013 11:42:33 PM
    hi everyone, we would like to import rice from india to rep of guinea( west afrika ) if u really export rice please contact me my email id Satti.u.k2013@gmail.com
  • 37. yeshwanth reddy said on 9/12/2013 5:21:49 AM
    I want to export rice from south india to other parts of the world how can i create the buyer. we have rice mills contact me for import at yreddysp@in.com. export clearance will be done to the buyer.
  • 38. Ashok said on 9/22/2013 11:22:34 AM
    Hi we are into export to various countries and are looking out for good suppliers of Rice to offer our buyers, Kindly send us the details on my email .
  • 39. joyce said on 9/24/2013 4:46:53 AM
    I want to export rice from Andhra Pradesh to other parts of the world , how can i create the buyer. We would like to export rice on regular basis. and I am looking to export rice to Tanzania and West African countries, I have a good supplier in hyderabad whom I have already met and discussed our agreement. Now I need to focus on getting a buyer . I need some urgent advise.
  • 40. Actros said on 9/25/2013 2:22:46 AM
    Hello, If anybody can open a trading office in UAE or if anybody having office at UAE or any middle east country then I can join with them. I am 12 years in Ferrous and Non ferrous scrap, Basmati rice, spices. I have both end users (Buyers) and Seller (Yard owner / Manufacturer). Min Investment can be 30 to 40 lakhs. Investor can earn min 20% in scrap industries, 9% - 11% in food products. I can work as BDM / procurement manager, interested parties may contact: +91-9446441196 / +91-8714155178
  • 41. denu goel said on 10/13/2013 5:51:33 AM
    Hi...@Kemi...We are the exporters of Basmati rice and want to have a words with you. Please do contacts us. My email is dennugoel@gmail.com Thanks
  • 42. somnath sasmal said on 10/14/2013 10:08:53 AM
    hi! i mr. somnath sasmal, an indian exporter & importer. my company export good qualities parboiled rice such as sona masuri, indian white rice, miniket rice, baskathi rice, ir36 etc. items. in a reasonable price. serious buyer from any country please contact with me for import rice. my company export rice, potato, onion, live fish, herbal product, tea, electrical & electronics goods, and many other products. my email id is : sasmal.somnath1@gmail.com or contact in my mobile, my mobile no. is +(91)9002788099/+(91)9735115961/+(91)8013279274/+(91)9333395951 . our normal payment mode is either 100% payment in advance or 100% payment by L/c (irrevocable confirmed lc). issued from any prime bank. with regards, somnath sasmal
  • 43. David Vu said on 10/20/2013 6:58:18 AM
    Hi everyone. We are the producer and exporter from Vietnam with representative in UK. We supply rice, coffee, cashew nuts, black & white peppers, desiccated coconut, pea nuts. If you have any requirement please contact me on (44)7837007623 or Email: exoticproduce@yahoo.co.uk.
  • 44. Gopal Sharma said on 10/25/2013 3:08:23 AM
    We are rice Miller regarding Rice Plz Contact us K.S OVerseas Pvt Ltd ( India) Mobile Number 0091-8930457947/
  • 45. jayalal said on 10/25/2013 11:23:13 AM
    We are an Indian based rice exporters. we export any kind of rice to any part of this world with good quality and you can find it as with a very good competitive prices. You can contact me via email jajayalal@gmail.com
  • 46. Victor Grullon said on 11/16/2013 2:52:26 PM
    Good afternoon, We are leading producers of rice in the Caribbean island of the Dominican Republic. We are now interested in exporting to other Caribbean countries, Central America, and the USA. Please reply to my email at grullj@yahoo.com.
  • 47. somnath sasmal said on 11/22/2013 5:41:28 AM
    my name is somnath sasmal. my company name is saanvi impex, an indian expoter & importer my company export parboiled rice, wheat, sugar, fresh & green vegetables, live fish, fresh egg, potato, onion, herbal product, cosmetics etc. items. my Email id : sasmal.somnath1@gmail.com. contact no. +(91)9002788099/+(91)9735115961/+(91)9333395951 regards, somnath sasmal [ M.D. ] saanvi impex,india.
  • 48. Vu Hang said on 11/27/2013 3:02:39 AM
    Hi everyone, I am from Vietnam. Currently I have a very good supply of pure brown rice at best quality (cultivated by minority people in Northern of Vietnam)and offer very goof price. Please contact me ASAP if your company have demand for brown rice. Many thanks My email: vthithuhang@gmail.com
  • 49. surendran said on 11/29/2013 1:46:20 AM
    Attn to all viewers, above mentioned firm "SAANVI IMPEX' based in Kolkata, India. its very difficult to identify about their company and about owner 'Somnath' they are offering false information to all reputed companies. but i am suggesting you to deal very carefully with such company.
  • 50. US Rice said on 12/1/2013 6:08:05 AM
    Hello , we export rice from india to USA, UK, Australia, Africa ,Dubai .. We give you 100 % satisfaction and good quality rice . if you need rice get in touch with us - email- geeksforcomputer140@gmail.com
  • 51. shoma said on 12/5/2013 1:31:14 AM
    hello my dear friends, If you are from Nigeria and u want Indian Beast quality Rice, Hosiery Items and Best Quality Hair. Kindly contact 9560226819 and mail at -shoma0407@sify.com. Thank you, SHOMA
  • 52. Mahesh Pise said on 12/8/2013 1:35:24 PM
    Hello Everyone, We are an Indian based rice exporters. we have expertise in Rice manufacturing and exports!! Do contact us for any kind of rice, Chilly Powder, Turmeric powder with good quality and you can find our prices competitive for sure. You can contact me via email mahesh.pise59l@gmail.com or call me +918485848787.
  • 53. isaac said on 12/11/2013 9:04:54 AM
    hi every one, i am starting a business of supplying rice from kenya, please contact through email if in need. isaacnjuegitonga@gmail.com
  • 54. ramakrishna said on 12/17/2013 5:55:58 AM
    Hi, this is ramakrishna. we are the major rice exporters in india. we grow in our own lands and sell to regular customers as well as new customers. we have got very good quality and large quantity of sonna moosuri/ BPT rice. Who ever is interested catch me at ramakrishna24reddy@gmail.com.
  • 55. SAPNA said on 12/21/2013 6:10:44 AM
    @Hi every one I sapna based in karnal(India) deal in all type of Rice already doing business with 20 country around the world our motto is to supply good quality of Rice as per requirement if required pls mail : eximknl@gmail.com
  • 56. J.ABADOM LLC said on 12/22/2013 1:38:46 PM
    My company is interested in buying and selling (Rice Brokers)rice to West African Countries like Nigeria. Togo and Ghana. I am also interested in wheat and other grains like corn.
  • 57. L.RENUKA said on 12/25/2013 10:35:53 AM
    want to export rice from south india to other parts of the world how can i create the buyer. we have rice mills contact me for import at srenukamca@gmail.com. export clearance will be done to the buyer
  • 58. mohamed asiq raja said on 12/29/2013 8:27:50 AM
    Hai i want supply briyiani rice(zeerakasamba) and. all varieties of rice for foreign any body want call me...
  • 59. Ankit Kumar said on 1/4/2014 2:10:24 AM
    Hi, we are Bihar and kolkata (India) based Supplier of all kind of rice, pulses, wheat and we expertise in this field for 30 years any importer looking for suppliers can contact me at ankitkrsah@gmail.com
  • 60. Rajesh boora said on 1/6/2014 8:17:53 PM
    Hi i m rajesh from haryana (india). I have my own agriculture land and crop. I want to sell my rice and wheat other country on season time. I can give u best quality grain from my own field on cheapest price. I m not a broker. U can buy directly good quality grain on season time and if u will give your demand before to season then i will grow that varieties and qualities for u. Please deal with me if want honesty. My email id is rbboora.sahab6@gmail.com . Contact only honest person.
  • 61. SRINIVASAN said on 1/16/2014 8:33:58 AM
    hi, we are the major rice supplier in tamilnadu (india), if any one require basmati rice, broken rice, ponni rice Etc pls do contact my id as srinivasan.exim@gmail.com , we can offer competitive rate with quality. we have been in this industry over 20 years and looking for good buyer ...
  • 62. karthikeyan said on 1/18/2014 10:53:58 AM
    Hai frnds i am karthi from tamilnadu(india). i would like to export rice in other countries. we have a mill so if u like to deal with me contact me.....
  • 63. Ahmed Essa said on 1/27/2014 8:12:11 PM
    Hello Everyone, I have an Import/Export Company in Egypt. If you need help exporting to Egypt please contact me to my e-mail: infoalexpalace@gmail.com or call me ​+201224401085.
  • 64. Nicholas T said on 1/28/2014 11:15:50 AM
    I own a company in Nigeria which is in west Africa if you want to start exporting to Nigeria kindly contact me and let me guide you and also act like a representative of your company. But have it in mind that i can only work with you and also invite you to come over lets make your products be known in the Nigeria Market. Waiting for your respond if only you are a true business man or woman you should be willing to explore in the Nigeria Market being the giant country in Africa with over 150 million people. Kossett Nigeria Limited Tel +2348052035473
  • 65. kemi said on 1/29/2014 1:25:13 PM
    Can someone pls answer me i am looking for how farmers do rice and then from the merchants it goes to other countries and finally to the customer
  • 66. Faisal said on 2/9/2014 10:56:59 AM
    i would like to export rice to other countries. i need what is the legal formalities to supply rice and i am totally new to this field. plz give me some advice
  • 67. sankar j laskar said on 2/10/2014 2:10:01 AM
    Hi, this is sankar, from assam, india. i wd like to export aromatic & glutanios rice to other country, pls give me the procedure...thanks
  • 68. mm said on 2/13/2014 4:01:18 PM
    We are an Indian based rice exporters. We can supply products from India in Competitive Price, Please offer us the details for the products you need, so that we can offer you our best price to you and sincerely wish we have chance to setup long time trade relations with you. We deals in following products. Basmati Rice, Non Basmati Rice, Cashew Nuts. Onions Email : mm_muallim@rediffmail.com
  • 69. subbu said on 2/15/2014 1:47:35 PM
    Hello , we export rice from india to USA. We give you 100 % satisfaction and good quality rice . if you need rice get in touch with us, Email- subbuvarry@gmail.com
  • 70. Rahul agrawal said on 2/15/2014 10:34:51 PM
    Hi, Any requirement in Sona masoori rice Then contact info@vaishnovmataricemill.com Else mobile 9850981653
  • 71. vinay said on 2/28/2014 4:46:14 AM
    Hi I am Vinay. I am from city which is know as the hub of rice. I have a very superior and best quality rice. In case of any buyer please contact me @ vinaydhawan2001@yahoo.com or +919971592489 . Really we have expertise and quality to deliver
  • 72. prabu said on 3/11/2014 2:33:09 AM
    hello sir, I am interested to export rice to any foreign countries. i am from tamilnadu. pls contact me at prabulatha96@gmail.com
  • 73. M.Vinoth said on 3/11/2014 3:27:27 AM
    Hi there, We are exporting quality Ponni rice from the best fields of Tamilnadu to UAE for competitive price. Inquiries are welcome from importers of UAE and other countries. Our firm name is Elite exim company. mail to info@eliteexim.com, vinoachu@yahoo.co.in.
  • 74. suresh said on 3/18/2014 12:18:18 PM
    Hello Buyers!!! I am exporter in medium level - Rice from Karnataka - sona rice - thin with good quality - any quantity will do. contact 8147283193 INDIA. I am expecting buyers from Singapore & Malysia. We will do with competitive rates.
  • 75. Ibrahim said on 3/19/2014 5:18:45 AM
    hello friends, I am from Tamil nadu (india) I would like to export rise to other countries. I need what is the legal formalities to supply rise. I am totally new to this field. so please give me some advise and ideas to my email Id muhammadmazahiri@gmail.com.
  • 76. shiva said on 3/30/2014 7:22:45 AM
    Hello sir, I am interested to export any rice to any countries. I am from bareilly. India pls contact me at ravishkhan00004@gmail.com or 08057301030
  • 77. Raghuraman said on 3/31/2014 6:50:21 AM
    Hi, I am from Chennai I require Basmati Rice for export purpose please contact me if any one dealing with the same. my e mail id aakashchemicals@hotmail.com
  • 78. Krishna said on 3/31/2014 2:02:37 PM
    Hello I am in Mumbai need best quality rice to export to Turks and Caicos Islands and also need Sugar both of them 20lb containers, can be send to Miami. Please send me the details ASAP.
  • 79. Nu'aim Azhar said on 4/1/2014 2:38:22 PM
    Dear Sir/Madam, We wish to sell and export 100% Cambodian white and jasmine rice. We provide 50%, 20% and 5% of broken rice. Port and delivery is CIF or FOB. Payment method is L/C. Minimum order is 10,000 metric tons per month for 1 year contract. If you are keen in doing business dealings, don't hesitate to email us and inquire more specifications on our rice and price. Best regards, Nu'aim Azhar, Email: nuaim.azhar@gmail.com
  • 80. vineet said on 4/9/2014 4:30:24 AM
    Hi anybody require sugandha (the best quality basmati rice) and P10. i need genuine exporters. (9711400329) Email Id : vinny.nehra@gmail.com
  • 81. Vineet Nehra said on 4/9/2014 4:40:13 AM
    Hi, I am vineet nehra from Uttar Pradesh(India)the largest state to grow best basmati rice (sugandha and P10). I have my own agriculture land and crop. I want to sell my rice and wheat. I can give u best quality grain from my own field on cheapest price. I m not a broker. U can buy directly good quality grain and if u will give your demand before to season then i will grow that varieties and qualities for u. Please deal with me if want honesty and quality. My email id is vinny.nehra@gmail.com . Cont:09711400329
  • 82. Vineet Nehra said on 4/11/2014 4:33:54 AM
    Hi @krishna i can deliver your needs by giving you best quality P10 and sugandha rice with 100% satisfaction Guaranty. please contact me ASAP. Thanks Vineet Nehra(09711400329)
  • 83. KUNAL GHAI said on 5/3/2014 2:53:21 AM
    HELLO FRIENDS, If you need the best of the quality in least prices and you to fulfill the demand of indian rice in your country.Please contact at +91 98720 32557.
  • 84. ajul said on 5/4/2014 11:31:15 PM
    Am from india.. Am looking forward to export my rice.. I own a shop. I am a wholesale rice merchant.. How can i export my product...?!
  • 85. rakesh Mishra said on 5/12/2014 7:20:26 AM
    i want to export rice (Basmati and Non Basmati) in African Market. Can anyone guide to me how i can explore market or a suitable person in that countries. Rakesh Mishra 9099097752
  • 86. Perry said on 6/1/2014 11:45:56 PM
    Hi @Kemi, I would like to get in contact with you but you have not left your email address please contact me on perriharris@hotmail.com. I can export rice to London.
  • 87. Gurpreet said on 6/3/2014 10:13:12 AM
    I am looking for suppliers of white rice short grain shaped for export......anyone interested may please reply at gurpreet @gsbimex.com or anjana.gsbimpex@gmail.com....thamks
  • 88. Dinesh gupta said on 6/15/2014 8:16:17 AM
    I would like to export rice from tarn taran in punjab india.....so please help me in finding buyers from other country. Please contact me my id is dineshgupta_15@yahoo.com and my contact no. Is 8437624400
  • 89. mohd parvez said on 6/20/2014 2:14:53 AM
    I want export rice ( basmati & non basmati) in Africa. Market. Can anyone guide to me how I can explore market or a suitable parsons in that countries.Mohd Parvez and my contact no 08958497725
  • 90. Kittu said on 6/27/2014 4:56:30 AM
    Hello All, I am from India having All varieties of rice to export. Supply ability 100 MT/Month. Best Price Guaranteed. Contact ID: bestriceland@gmail.com
  • 91. prabu said on 6/30/2014 1:38:46 AM
    hello, i wanna export rice from india to any another countries. i wanna know rules and regulations and where to get the customers.
  • 92. priya said on 6/30/2014 4:30:54 AM
    Hello, I would like to export rice from India. Please suggest me as how to identify genuine buyers and the rules and regulations for the export of rice from India.
  • 93. Athar Azmi said on 7/16/2014 7:23:49 AM
    Hello, I am businessman in Manpower supply to gulf countries. Therefore, We have enough expertise to get the customers from KSA for any field. Now I am concentrating to supply the rice from India to KSA, UAE, Qatar & Oman. I can make the brokery as Freelance Business Development Manager" to get the customers for any Indian food "rice" supplier. If any supplier/importer is interested, please contact me on the following: Mob: +917738447171 (Presently I m in Mumbai, India). Saudi Mobile: +966507137551 (While being in KSA). Email: atherazmi@gmail.com
  • 94. Mohamed Haleeth said on 7/18/2014 5:16:13 PM
    Hi one and all am glad to introduce myself am Mohamed Haleeth am not a buyer, exporter or business man I live in chennai but my native is in Theni dt Tamilnadu why I came here is my father is a farmer we use to cultivate paddy and sell to the local peoples there itself because of rate problems last year we have 20 tons of paddy stock in our place please contact me@+919677260081 and my mail ID is haleeth60@gmail.com Thank u
  • 95. trisha exports said on 7/22/2014 12:30:38 PM
    i want export parboiled rice from india, bhubaneswar, odisha, india
  • 96. sujan kumar said on 7/23/2014 1:42:52 AM
    looking out to export rice(sona masuri), from india (bihar) to required countries...plz catch me kumarsujan671@gmail.com
  • 97. Momtaz said on 8/7/2014 6:38:33 PM
    My name is momtaz, I can't send rice in Tanzania. From pakistan.
  • 98. vikrant said on 8/9/2014 4:40:50 AM
    Hi, I am individual from mumbai aspiring to start up and position myself as rice exporter. Need step wise guidance to start with. I understand markets in middle east and europe have great demand for indian rice, but need help with what quality is in demand in this regions, the laws there, also how to source the same in India (supplier contacts, rates, quality, and legal formalities for merchant buyer and exporter
  • 99. rajeev said on 8/9/2014 7:22:04 AM
    Hello, I am based in UAE for the past 12 years having good contacts in local & African rice market. Please contact me if with your product details, price and other terms rajeev@credentintl.com
  • 100. kahana said on 8/10/2014 11:46:27 PM
    hai we exports good quality of rice from india our clients r in UAE if u r planning to buy agricultural product plz contact us thank u
  • 101. kahana said on 8/10/2014 11:50:51 PM
    my mail id is kannasrly@gmail.com this is my planning to buy agricultural ply contact
  • 102. PRANAAV PATEL said on 8/14/2014 7:15:22 AM
    hi, we are exporter of Indian rice to world wide. if you are interested to import Indian rice then write to us on devshreeexports@gmail.com ( Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India )
  • 103. kunal Bijay rai said on 8/15/2014 2:44:59 PM
    I am from Dhanbad, jharkhand, India. I want to export rice in South Africa. So plzz kindly suggest me how to contact with the broker of South Africa.
  • 104. wilfred said on 8/15/2014 2:45:02 PM
    hello there, i have a trading company in the UAE. i am keen in doing business of rice import. though i am completely new in this trade, i would appreciate a bit of explanation and how we go about it. i have a good sales team and i am targeting the African and US market for export. appreciate if some manufacturers/suppliers could contact me for the same and we can take this on. appreciate and thank you! wilfred
  • 105. VIJAY said on 8/31/2014 2:38:28 AM
    Hello Everyone, I am ready to export Indian cheap & best quality rice, coconut oil, coconuts. So if anyone need quality and cheap rate rices please feel free mail me... My contact:+91 9944135273, mail: worlddealexports@gmail.com, Thanks & Regards
  • 106. dharmesh said on 9/2/2014 12:35:58 AM
    Momtaz let me know what rice u deal in I am in africa.
  • 107. dharmesh said on 9/2/2014 12:39:09 AM
    I am based in africa and import other items now wish to import rice have come to india so pls connect me at 9322055561. Thnks Dharmesh
  • 108. dharmesh said on 9/2/2014 5:29:00 AM
    Wilfred I am from africa u can share ur ideas since africa is the best market for rice. You can get in touch with me since ryt now I m in india. For some trade inquiry. Regds Dharmesh +25771017833 +919322055561
  • 109. paras ramtek said on 9/2/2014 8:27:32 AM
    Respected Sir/Mam, We would like to bring in your knowledge that we are the Manufacturer, Exporter and Supplier of Non basmati (IR36 & IR64) categories of rice and 100% broken. So, if you have any inquiries related to Non basmati (IR36 & IR64) categories of rice then please give us a chance to serve you. Mean while you can also check the latest price list of our products. We are looking forward to hear from you. Thanks & Regards, Paras Ramtek, SETH BANSHIDHAR KEDIA CHAWAL PVT, LTD. Contact Number:+918718805407/ 0771-4093906/ +919893103333, sales@riceofkedia.com
  • 110. dharmesh said on 9/3/2014 12:07:02 AM
    Dear Mr @paras ramtek, Can you please send me your details of rice on my mail id along with rates and packaging and this rice is from which location please specify. Thanks Dharmesh
  • 111. Jaisal said on 9/19/2014 12:07:32 AM
    I'm a Indian. I want to buy sona masuri rice for exporting to uae. plz send the rate and better advice..
  • 112. Jaisal said on 9/19/2014 12:13:19 AM
    I would like to export sona masuri rice from India to UAE ..pls give me better Advice and exporting quality rice price details..contact me jaisal3000@Gmail.com phone no 9995456805
  • 113. manish said on 9/21/2014 6:20:44 AM
    We are interested in exporting rice ( all types - parboiled, basmati etc) to Nigeria. We have more than 50000 M ton ready at competitive price. Please send mail if interested.
  • 114. sandip kasbe said on 9/24/2014 1:02:32 PM
    i am from india new in export grapes ,rice ,engineering product plz give me suggestion 9657135866
  • 115. sandip kasbe said on 9/24/2014 1:05:29 PM
    i am export grapes from nashik ,rice and engineering product . plz give me suggestion of it 9657135866,7757905677
  • 116. ankit said on 9/27/2014 7:15:55 AM
    I have my own fields and own mill which processes fifteen different types of rice. Please get in touch with me if u have any requirement. Also I would like to export rice to various countries who would be interested in.
  • 117. ankit said on 9/30/2014 9:51:52 AM
    Hi all I want to export rice to other parts of the world I have non basmati products and a total output of two million metric ton my email address is ankit.khandel85@gmail.com and my number is 9930461866
  • 118. Prakash said on 10/7/2014 10:24:39 PM
    Hi All, We sell high quality rice from South India. We can source you different varieties of boiled rice like BPT, Super Ponni, White Ponni, IR 50, CAR Rice. Please contact us at 09994219586 for further clarification.
  • 119. Raghavan said on 10/8/2014 5:32:57 AM
    Hi, I am from South India and my friend is in Hull, UK. We own a rice mill and we like to do export business. we both are fresh graduates and like to establish our rice mill. Please guide us for exporting rice to UK. My contact is raghav.arunai@gmail.com, 09710253971
  • 120. THIYAGARAJAN said on 10/14/2014 12:54:43 AM
    hello friends, I am from Tamil nadu (india) I would like to export rice to other countries. I need what is the legal formalities to supply rice. I am totally new to this field. so please give me some advise and ideas to my email Id thiyagarajan2k10@gmail.com.
  • 121. Sanjay V Desai said on 10/22/2014 6:53:41 PM
    Exporter of Sona Masuri Rice. Those having capacity to supply quality sona masuri rice may revert back immediately to my e-mail. First consignment of 25 tonnes dispatch by the end of Nov'14. Should furnish rice samples for approval, after which further talks will take place. Serious suppliers, with a track record in the market, are welcome.
  • 122. s.lakshmanan said on 10/27/2014 3:19:52 AM
    I am residing in Arakkonam which is Just 60 km away from chennai. I want to know how to start rice export to other countries. List of buyers name with countries name may please be furnished.
  • 123. Amit Kriti said on 10/31/2014 9:28:04 AM
    Hello Friends, I stay in UAE and would like to import rice from India which will be re exported to west and east Africa. interested suppliers please contact me on +971508829557/ email: kritiamit@hotmail.com
  • 124. Jocelyn said on 11/6/2014 12:32:49 AM
    Hello, I have started a rice exportation company based in Tanzania, Eastern Africa. We export high quality rice from Tanzania to anywhere in the world at fair prices. Please contact me at ronnielyn91@gmail.com if interested. Thanks,
  • 125. Prashsant Rajput said on 11/6/2014 2:05:55 AM
    Hello everyone, Some one please share the information about international laws and method of payment details. If the website will publish the blog for the same, then it will be a good help. We are excellent dealer for rice in domestic market and eager to jump to international market.Any help appreciated. Contact Me on my email rjpt.prashant@gmail.com. Thanks
  • 126. puneet said on 11/13/2014 11:30:16 AM
    Hello to everyone here. me from india .. I hv my own rice brokrez business. For any indian rice prices and sample contact me +91 9215933911 only original buyers contact. We provided Basmati n non basmati both rice. Sona mansuri, 1121, Ir64, Broken
  • 127. c.mahender said on 11/14/2014 10:08:53 AM
    i am from TELANGANA want to export rice to UK where my brother resides and do selling in uk i am new to this can i know from anyone the procedure to export. my mail id is chitrala_mai@yahoo.com
  • 128. vivek said on 11/23/2014 6:18:30 AM
    Hi, We r indian supplier of non Basmati rice and parboiled rice to RSA buyers who interested nudge me on my mail id rodeyvivek@gmail.com
  • 129. K A Rahil said on 12/1/2014 12:00:37 PM
    Hi, I'm from Bhopal Capital of Madhya Pradesh(India) i want to start rice exporting to other countries like UAE. IRAN or GUlf. Please tell me what are the procedures and what would be the minimum requirement of rice to export?
  • 130. Naveen said on 12/9/2014 12:53:48 PM
    Hi i am naveen based in india, i have a requirement for Basmati and non basmati rice for USA, my friend in USA has local contacts of buyers, i need genuine supplier who can can sell a best export quality rice. Initially i require different samples and price. pls mail me, vv_naveen@rediffmail.com
  • 131. bijay khandelwal said on 12/15/2014 11:22:48 PM
    Being a reputed and renowned agent as a rice dealer we are ready to fulfill the markets requirement and work accordingly. Any requirement of rice Import & Export do contact us at tirupatitraders101@gmail.com
  • 132. G.Karthikeyan said on 12/18/2014 8:54:19 AM
    Hi, Good day. I am karthikeyan and we have our own agriculture field in south tamilnadu india, I already have my Import export code and also registered at customs, I need the procedure to start rice exports from Chennai [i.e] where I have to get the license for rice exports and imports. Please I need to know where to get the license for rice exports from india? Dhanam Imports and Exports, No 12, Krishna road, new perungalathur, Chennai - 600 063, India.
  • 133. dev said on 12/29/2014 4:35:50 PM
    i am from India mumbai, i want to export good quality rice in south africa west if any one want then contact me.
  • 134. Swapnil mahale said on 1/4/2015 2:40:57 AM
    Hi, i am from india, and want to export excellent quality rice, to middle east and east country.
  • 135. Ashok Deshwal said on 1/5/2015 3:32:16 AM
    Hi All, I am actual farmer of rice and wheat, and can produce whatever required Quality in the market; we have our own farms and would like to be associated with any company who wants to buy from direct buyers. Pls. get in touch on ashokdeshwal1974@gmail.com or +91 9891306050. Regards, Ashok.
  • 136. afzaal said on 1/7/2015 11:41:13 AM
    there are already many exporters. i do not know will some one consider me or not but still i want to tell you that if any one want rice of good quality should contact me ... i have my own rice farms and i my self take care of my farms in PAKISTAN .. i frow every type of rice but most of all i grow basmati rice i want to export my rice to other places of world and let them know also PAKISTANI rice taste if any one is interested he can contact me at afzaal.ahmed333@gmail.com my number is 923364379935..
  • 137. saroj kumar sahoo said on 1/9/2015 11:15:15 PM
    I am from india. i want to supply rice to foreign market.
  • 138. harina Inc said on 1/15/2015 8:59:47 AM
    We are exporter of basmati rice from India. we are export our rice predominantly to gulf countries(esp UAE). buyers from gulf countries can contact us on ph- +91-9716144683 / +919971977910. email- harina.inc@gmail.com
  • 139. Nilesh . Vyas said on 1/18/2015 10:40:42 AM
    Hi , I am Nilesh Vyas am living in India, I want to export Rice to uk, Please guide me for further procedure. ? Thanks Nilesh Vyas 09822116994. nileshgvyas@rediffmail.com, Nilesh.vyas1982@gmail.com
  • 140. kapil said on 1/19/2015 10:03:36 AM
    We are one of the big exporters of of basmati and barkat rice in India if anyone interested contact me +91-9558530475 Or thakurkapil54@gmail.com thank you..
  • 141. shivam bansal said on 1/29/2015 12:57:37 PM
    hello...i am shivam bansal we are working in the field of rice since 25 years. now i want to start export of the basmati rice or any other quality ...interested buyers can contact me 09899228380....sbansal996@gmail.com
  • 142. syed zubair said on 2/5/2015 6:09:15 AM
    Hi, I Am Syed zubair Living In India, I Want To Export RICE, SEA FOODS And VEGETABLES TO THE MIDDLE EAST And Gulf Countries. Interested Parties Can Contact Me 996666458 or 9347040334. Email at-syed.zubair224@gmail.com
  • 143. nandan said on 2/8/2015 12:30:53 PM
    Hi I am nandan from india U.P I am a steam rice producer i would like to export rice from india to other countries. all i need what is the legal formalities to supply rice and i am totally new to this field. plz give me some advice and how to contact foreign customers give me advice
  • 144. mohit said on 2/10/2015 7:23:00 AM
    i am rice exporter pls contact for all type rice india +917404197172
  • 145. Vasu said on 2/13/2015 12:48:44 AM
    Hi I am vasu from india (Tamil nadu) I like to export rice from india to other countries with the best rate. Pls reply to my mail id vasu.rathinavel@gmail.com
  • 146. Vikas Gupta said on 2/15/2015 1:44:55 AM
    We are manufacturer and exporter of complete range of Indian Parboiled Rice, Indian White Rice, 100% Broken Rice, 25% Broken Rice, 5% Broken Rice, Sortexed Rice, Thai Parboiled Rice, Thai White Rice to Middle East and Africa region. We have our Offices in Dubai, Singapore & India. For Inquiry email us at: gretacommodities@outlook.com
  • 147. Ravinder said on 2/15/2015 8:41:23 AM
    Hi this is raghu from punjab ,wants to export rice in any country ..advise is highly appreciated then pls contact raghu.raghuvanshi@gmail.com
  • 148. S.Kumarappan said on 2/15/2015 10:40:59 AM
    I am Kumarappan from Madurai-Tamil-Nadu. i am seriously interested in export of rice . I need your assistance, you can feel free to contact me. savoyind @ gmail .com 99947 93367.
  • 149. T. Adhavan said on 2/16/2015 10:22:20 AM
    I am Adhavan Sai Apex Exports from Chennai - Tamil Nadu - India. as a Merchant Exporter i am very interested to export of Indian Quality Basmati rice and non Basmati rice to required countries. Please contact through email- saiapexexports14@gmail.com and +91 9962010440.
  • 150. chandran said on 2/22/2015 11:11:09 AM
    i am chandran from tamilnadu in India.....i am very interested to export of rice, cocoanut products like oil, sells &etc....lungies and hand curcheafs,turkis and also etc.... i need interested peoples assistance, pls call trough my email- chasa444@gmail.com, help me to step up fnds..........
  • 151. naresh prasad sah said on 2/25/2015 9:10:36 AM
    my name is naresh prasad sah.. i am a rice mill owner of raw rice(sarna ,sita mostly) and have been supplying raw rice in any required quantity at lowest cost possible since 15years for food corporation of india but now i want to expand and supply to exporters who can sell my rice to bangladesh or dubai ..i am well equipped with transporters and labours too .so basically i need buyers who can sell it in international markets ..thanks looking forward for response p3lease feel free to call at +919431215694 or email at angricemill@ygmail.com
  • 152. amit sharma said on 3/1/2015 10:40:40 AM
    I am Amit Sharma from haryana. I want started the new business export rice in gulf country so those member r purchase the rice in gulf country contact me . Phone no- +919813215890 +919311175890
  • 153. Deepak J Nayak said on 3/10/2015 5:04:46 AM
    Hi, If any of you want to export Boiled, Sortex quality rice. Do get in touch with me. We can be supplier for your business round the year. We can supply it to the closet shipping ports like Mangalore, Karnataka. Call me on +91-9964027693, Contact me on: deepucec@gmail.com. With your request and rates. Looking forward for a successful business.
  • 154. Norman Malik & co.™ said on 3/21/2015 10:41:04 AM
    Hey, I am Noman (Exporter)from Pakistan. I have launch the new company of Rice. If any buyer of UK. Would like to purches basmati rice to Pakistan and very low price so contact me .. We also exporting in all city of UK. 00923232041648...
  • 155. Good Eats, Ltd said on 3/21/2015 10:08:09 PM
    I live in the USA and I am looking to buy and export rice to Liberia west Africa. Please contact me with information regarding this... Thanks, Tye. 2158765489. legacimoney@gmail.com
  • 156. anin mehedi said on 3/26/2015 3:55:19 AM
    I want to export rice from my country Bangladesh. As you know we are popular for good kind of rice. there are lots of kind of rice's. If anyone wants to buy you are most welcome and I can assure you all my help. Thank you. And this is my mail address aninmehedi@gmail.com, 01837099039
  • 157. sharmila said on 3/26/2015 7:06:36 AM
    Hi, We are in the rice field for more than 25 yrs and doing wholesale and retail rice business. And interested to export rice and coconuts. If anybody is interested can contact me thru mail sha_la@rediffmail.com.
  • 158. krishna said on 4/7/2015 2:09:26 PM
    Hello everyone we have been in this export for 5 years we can supply rice, yellow corn, any one interested to buy from India pls contact us vvrkrao5@gmail.com PH:09652840987, 09652141329. With regards, Vv rkrao
  • 159. Rakesh kumar said on 4/9/2015 4:05:40 AM
    I am new and don't know anything about rice but I want to be in this business. please educate me.
  • 160. ritesh said on 4/12/2015 5:57:42 AM
    Our group deals in rice and we are able to supply from India. Any one interested call me at 8802101274. Or send ur requirement at ritesh.saxena17@gmail.com
  • 161. Kashif said on 4/17/2015 5:08:28 PM
    HI i am Kashif and i want to export rice from pakistan any buyer want a good quality rice from pakistan then please contact me via e mail. k_imran21@hotmail.com thanx
  • 162. Pushkar Mishra said on 4/19/2015 9:01:32 AM
    Hi, my self pushkar, i am just going to start rice export. i have a lots of buyer contact for export of basmti rice. other things i have 1 or 2 supplier for backup. so anyone who can interested to supply me rice for export (Like rice miller)please contact me on my mob.09041530274. Tks & Rgds, pushkar
  • 163. Gopala Krishna.k said on 4/19/2015 12:57:04 PM
    Hi, We are rice millers and rice traders and we interested in rice exporting. Any parties need please call us to 91 9989365369 or mail us to lakshminarayana.enterprises157@gmail.com
  • 164. devi said on 4/20/2015 11:46:00 AM
    Hi i am devi i would like to buy rice pls email to me and i have buyer from uk tks regards devi.
  • 165. Parashar Patel said on 4/20/2015 2:55:44 PM
    Hello Devi, We are exporter from India, How many countries you want of Rice ?
  • 166. rufus don said on 4/20/2015 7:15:12 PM
    I am heading a group that has been trying to import rice to west africa. I need someone to give me a thorough info. the plan is to bring 2 shipment of the product to west africa.
  • 167. rufus don said on 4/20/2015 7:23:04 PM
    Pls I urgently need to contact a good rice miller/exporter who is ready to export rice from india to west africa. We need a serious exporter to pls contact us on adebanwiconsult@gmail.com or call 2347036117632. tnx Don
  • 168. Abhishek Singhal said on 4/21/2015 6:58:59 AM
    I want to start business of rice export from INDIA. Pls let me know your requirement so that we can deal. contact me at mick76ster@gmail.com thnx Abhishek
  • 169. Anil said on 4/21/2015 7:53:08 AM
    hi! i am indian exporter & importer. we export good qualities parboiled rice such as sona masuri, indian white rice, etc. preferred payment mode is either 100% payment in advance or 100% payment by L/c (irrevocable confirmed lc). issued from any prime bank. contact on 9621242101
  • 170. Prit Nanda said on 4/29/2015 6:35:27 AM
    Hello everyone, we supply all types of rice in all over india and now we started export rice in overseas market. so anyone can interested pls contact us. NAME - PRIT NANDA ; MOBILE NO - 9029046335. EMAIL ID - pritnanda@gmail.com
  • 171. ahmad naushad said on 5/2/2015 4:47:50 AM
    hi, i am a merchant exporter of best and middle quality basmati rice. one my German client want to import rice. pl.call me 07499661402 or mail me ahmadseven4@gmail.com Contact soon for best result.
  • 172. anand said on 5/2/2015 9:30:03 AM
    hi, i am from india, i would like to export good quality of rice to different countries. if u interested contact me mail: assmodernricemill@gmail.com
  • 173. Zaman Ali said on 5/4/2015 5:56:45 AM
    Hi, I am rice broker and want to export rice from pakistan. Quality satisfaction. If any one need reply me at zamanhira1@gmail.com
  • 174. prafull khandelwal said on 5/10/2015 8:28:35 AM
    hi, i am from india. i would like to export good quality of rice to different countries. anyone interested contact me on my mail; khandelwal_ppk@rediffmail.com
  • 175. purven shah said on 5/10/2015 1:49:58 PM
    hi i am and exporter from pune. We deal in high quality rice exports. Please mail us your requirements at purvens@gmail.com And we will get back to you.
  • 176. Robin goyal said on 5/12/2015 1:36:20 AM
    I Live in India, I will supply good quality of rice( traditional basmati,1121). We have variety of good quality of rice. If any buyers interested. Please email me Mansafoods@gmail.com
  • 177. Rana said on 5/12/2015 9:07:15 AM
    Looking to Purchase Basmati - Pusa, Sella 1121 Raw & Broken all not below 500 Tonnes per month. Any genuine supplier can email me on devarshtraders@gmail.com. Thank You.
  • 178. Surya said on 5/13/2015 7:57:51 AM
    We are doing rice business from several years in India and now we would like to export rice outside India. We export from Kakinada or Vizag ports from south India. We export all verity of rice. Anybody interested please feel free to contact me on surya20r@gmail.com.
  • 179. Harsh Gupta said on 5/14/2015 9:33:09 AM
    Hello everyone i am from india and doing rice business from several years in india. Now i have generated interest in exporting rice outside the india. I can export all types of rice as per demand with good quality, so those who are interested can contact me on harshgroup.rbj@gmail.com
  • 180. ATUL SHARMA said on 5/14/2015 12:30:02 PM
    I AM EXPORTING RICE FROM INDIA TO UAE... OUR COMPANY HAVE THE BEST QUALITY OF RICE FOUND IN INDIA AND WE HAVE ALL THE VERITY OF RICE AS PER THE BUYER WANT.... IF ANY BUYER OF UAE IS INTERESTED IN THE DEAL SO PLEASE CONTACT ME ......9999161613
  • 181. rahul said on 5/19/2015 3:58:38 AM
    Hi I have good variety of Indian basmati rice and wheat at low price .mail me at rahulnain1990@gmail.com.
  • 182. Dipesh bhojwani said on 5/29/2015 7:21:52 AM
    I am rice broker from indore, mp, india and we have a great experience of rice brokering of 20 years now i am keen to start exporting rice So anyone interested for exporting or importing plzzzz. Contact me, Contact no.:-8871133093
  • 183. sathish said on 6/1/2015 7:29:32 PM
    i am live in Tamilnadu India interested to export all kinds of rice coconut and vegetables
  • 184. Eve W. said on 6/16/2015 3:56:53 AM
    Hello everyone, on behalf of The great rice seller in Thailand, we can show you how good of quality of rice and we provide many kinds of rice though. If you are interesting in buy rice, we are enthusiastic about the opportunity to deal business with. PS. We can give you good price with high quality. Contact me; Email: Infowanuyaruk@gmail.com, FB : Eve Wanuyaruk
  • 185. Yogesh jindal said on 6/19/2015 5:10:29 AM
    I want to export all kind of rice in other countries like uk, dubai, iran, saudi arab etc. i am a trader i can buy rice too(all quality of basmati, 1121 etc rice)it is my work to buy or sell rice in large quantity. i have good links here there are many rice millers are my relative so i can provide all kind of rice at lowest rate u can contact me at my email id- yogeshjindal06@gmail.com and contact no- +919034626672
  • 186. Ganesan said on 6/23/2015 5:50:13 AM
    Dear importers, we can supply ir 64 raw & parboiled rice (sortex) in bulk shipment like 12500mts & 25000mts to west african ports........reasonable cif price can be supplied if payment terms will be favorable for us/ packing 50 kg pp bags. Immediately supply for export. if anyone interested pl.touch with us on skype ganesan-s or multiproducts7 at gmail whtsup +919884028576 thks -- -- B.regards., Ganesan +919884028576 WHTSUP SKYPE - ganesan-s (Multiproducts suppliers)S CHENNAI INDIA.
  • 187. Khurram Anis said on 6/24/2015 6:39:34 AM
    Dear Importers, We are suppliers & exporters of basmati and non basmati varieties from India to gulf. We provide best available variety on highly economical rates. Contact :+91-9999833320. khurram_nkb@hotmail.com
  • 188. Raj kumar jaiswal said on 6/25/2015 8:00:12 AM
    Hello, we are Rice miller from Patna. We have very good quality of Rice. We would like to export rice of our mill to Gulf country, USA and South Africa. If any one interested please contact us at omeshaagroppl@gmail.com
  • 189. Nana Woode said on 6/25/2015 1:58:08 PM
    I am from Ghana West Africa and i am looking for people who want to bring rice to my country for sale. I have other contacts in Kenya. Send me a message and let do business. I can help you get buyers of the ric
  • 190. rakesh said on 6/25/2015 3:36:31 PM
    Hello everyone, We own couple of acres of rice farm in INDIA..A.P. I am looking to start an export business. I am currently working as a project supervisor in an IT company in chennai. I would like to work with you and see how best i can export to satisfy your needs and build good business relation with you. contact me @ 8148744389
  • 191. ashit jain said on 6/26/2015 5:05:58 AM
    hi we have all types of rice at a very competitive price, we are based in dubai, email: mjstradeexim@gmail.com, 00971-563722428
  • 192. Tushar Agarwal said on 6/28/2015 12:12:19 PM
    Hi, We have a rice trading company in North India . We have been in this business for more than 25 years and have a good supply chain with best price. We want to get in contact with rice exporter who can help us export rice from india.
  • 193. sri said on 6/29/2015 12:16:32 AM
    I want to export coconut which are in good quality to Singapore .Plz contact me at subhasri.a@hotmail.com
  • 194. fayaz shaike said on 6/29/2015 2:07:35 AM
    I have a rice exporting company in India, I would like to export good quality and less price rice to any countries, any buyer please contact me email:fayazshaike@yahoo.com, Phone no:+91 8374070786
  • 195. Ganesan said on 7/3/2015 1:29:21 AM
    Dear importers, we can supply ir 64 parboiled rice at the rate of 410$ fob/india (100% sortex) in bulk shipment like 12500mts & 25000mts to west african ports. payment terms 50% ADVANCE TT and balance 50% on lc at sight from any international banks. Shipment will be conducted within 15 days from the date of advance. thks, skype ganesan-s or multiproducts7 at gmail com +919884028576 WHTSUP, SKYPE - ganesan-s (Multiproducts suppliers) INDIA
  • 196. lakshman said on 7/4/2015 1:57:30 AM
    Hi, I have a rice exporting company in South India, I would like to export good quality rice with less price to any country, any buyer please contact me email:varnikaexports@hotmail.com.
  • 197. Kuldip said on 7/4/2015 12:01:29 PM
    Dear Importers, We are suppliers & exporters of basmati and non basmati varieties from India. We provide best available variety on highly economical rates. Contact :+91-7696-2222-30. kuldeep_dutta@rediffmail.com
  • 198. Remmy Benson said on 7/8/2015 5:11:50 PM
    Hello everybody, we are the producers of high quality organic rice from our own field in Tanzania, we basically looking to export to any country within Africa at reasonable wholesale price. Any interest, please contact us on email: remmybenson@yahoo.com Call/viber/WhatsApp on: +44 7930 8381 84 and we will get back to you as soon as Possible.
  • 199. Tausef Ahmed said on 7/10/2015 2:24:07 AM
    Hello this is Seraj Tausef from south India we from rice industries I can export rice to overseas if any buyers interested plz do contact me +919844444968 or email at serajsef@gmail.com
  • 200. gopal sharma said on 7/10/2015 5:44:32 AM
    hi my self gopal sharma .i m from kolkata. i wanna be a broker of rice. so who have their own mill who want to sell .plz contact me my gmail id is-gopalsharma7278@gmail.com skype id-gopalsharma727822outlook.com