How to Open a Small Scale Industry

Are you new as an entrepreneur and you’re planning to have a business of your own but you don’t have enough idea on how to open a small scale industry?

Opening a small scale business can be tough for you especially if you’re just new in the business, let us be your guide towards your success with our simple business tips.

Overview in Opening a Small Scale Industry

Opening your own small scale industry is a good choice in starting a business because of the wide array of options available for those who want to have a stable source of profit. Unlike the other medium-scale and large businesses, the small scale industry is considered as the easiest way to start up a business since it doesn’t required a huge amount of capital; instead it utilizes the use of intensive labor power to catch up on the demand for goods and other commodities. In fact, most of the products and goods produced in the market today are mostly coming from the small scale industries.

The small scale industry, aside from being self-sufficient has a huge source of resources to supply the materials needed on the production of the goods. If you’re interested to open up your own small scale business, here are some important guidelines so you can manage well your own enterprise.

Guidelines on How to Open a Small Scale Industry

The steps in opening a small scale industry are not quite different from other bigger businesses. What you basically need to do first is to study the industry you want to engage in. For example, if you wish to produce leather goods to supply the shoes and bags industry then you need to be familiar for its production. The local government in your area has special offerings to those who are interested to participate in the small scale industries by providing seminars and financing allocations. There are community colleges and institutes who have special courses in small scale businesses, enrolling on these programs will help you to familiarize the ins and outs of the industry.

Once you have learned on how to manage a small scale industry, your next concern will be the financing of the business. However, if you tend to make loans from any financial institutions and banks you must create first a strong business plan. The business plan is one of the requirements in acquiring loans, so you need to prepare it prior to your plan of opening a small scale industry. Just make it sure that your goals and objectives are well indicated plus other concerns like assets, the estimated costs, your marketing strategies, and contingency plans. The approval of the loans will depend on how strong your business plan is. You can get a sample business plan for small scale industries in the internet. You can also ask assistance from some government units and private organizations to help you out in planning your chosen business venture.

• 1. virendra kore said on 2/8/2012 8:42:58 PM
    like to start Tile Adhesive cement base manufacturing unit at Kalyan. Dist-Thane. Want to know process of registration & license
  • 2. Kabagambe Hamuza said on 10/21/2012 2:28:32 PM
    I want start a rice mill in Busia town, Busia district, Uganda
  • 3. Ayyappa said on 11/9/2012 12:12:58 PM
    I want to cement bricks business.krishna (dt)andhra pradesh
  • 4. B.SESHANANDA REDDY said on 11/10/2012 10:38:13 AM
    I want know about the small & medium scale institutions i need to research. what i am to start the project so please give me information about the like pg program in industry
  • 5. mohammed layeeq said on 11/28/2012 4:25:45 AM
    i want start sheep or goat farm on my friend land on 3 acre land at mirzapur village pudur mandal in r,r.dist, andhrapardesh. i have no exp about this plz guide me one more about candle making business i have 2 lakhs amount only. farm registration and govt grants,
  • 6. Ghodake Navnath said on 12/16/2012 12:02:55 PM
    Ahmednagar, Maharashtra, India. I am starting electronic component manufacturing industry so give me guidance
  • 7. SUBHENDU said on 12/19/2012 3:10:30 PM
    CUTTACK, ODISHA, INDIA. PLZ SUGGEST TO START SOME SMALL SCALE INDUSTRIES. i AM HAVING LAND AND MONEY TO INVEST.
  • 8. Manohar said on 12/20/2012 3:24:46 PM
    i want to start a small scale business in prakasam district pamur mandal pamur village in andhrapradesh. which small scale industry will be better and i have land only investment just 1 lakh only i have how much will banks give as a loan for small scale industries. please guide me reply me. how will be bricks industry or paper making with paper binding as books industry or paper plates making industry please guide me about these. and how to join training for this small scale industry business where i will get this information thank you
  • 9. Annu gugawad said on 12/30/2012 11:24:58 AM
    I want to start a small scale industry but i am not having an idea of which ll good in this generation pls give some ideas to me. My mobile numb is 7276980937
  • 10. surendra kumar said on 1/20/2013 7:37:37 AM
    I want to start a small scale forging industry for making steel flange, but i have no land. how to acquire govt. land for industry and how to get govt. loan. please give me guideline for that.
  • 11. B.B.Thete said on 1/23/2013 7:37:06 AM
    I want to start tractor dealership in Niphad taluka, Nashik district, Maharashtra
  • 12. soham biswas said on 1/23/2013 12:14:58 PM
    Barasat,Kolkata. I dont have sufficient money and land to set up business but i need get a perfect profiting source. Please give suggestions
  • 13. nymulla said on 1/29/2013 10:14:15 AM
    i am starting small electronic pcb manufacture industry please give me advise and gov supporting details
  • 14. M Simhachalam said on 1/31/2013 1:22:18 AM
    I want to start Small Scale Industries at Parvathipuram o Bobbli, Vizianagarm District, Andhra Pradesh, India. Which is the Better business related my area . i am completed MBA (HR),i am working as HR Executive, i want to develop my area & create Opportunities around my area. Thanks & Regards, M.Simhachalam.
  • 15. manoj kumar bag said on 2/9/2013 4:10:08 AM
    Dear sir, i have to start my small scale industries company. (papper plate making) plz give me suggestions. Best Regards, Manoj junagarh odisha
  • 16. srinu said on 2/12/2013 1:41:51 AM
    rangareddy dist moinabad (Mo)a.p pin 501504. i am going start small scale industry nim oil industry in moinabad
  • 17. karthi said on 2/13/2013 6:37:37 AM
    washing soap and washing powder and bath soap
  • 18. SAROJ KUMAR MOHAPATRA said on 2/19/2013 2:30:14 AM
    Hi Sir, I would like to start the animal feed industry with my own land at baripada, odisha, kindly suggest the criteria and investment amount. and suggest is this suitable for any individual or not. Please revert. Thanks and Regards, Saroj Kumar Mohapatra, Baripada, Mob-8147509166.
  • 19. Amit Sarkar said on 2/21/2013 8:31:43 AM
    I want some liquid money from any nationalize bank as a business loan for set-up a New Small Scale industry. already i have built a factory shade (1450 Sq.ft) for promotion of new business. or if any company / mnc has give a chance for production of their needed equipment's & product i also agree to tie-up with them and i also ensure to them i will continue their service at any situation. My Location, Amit Sarkar, Saguna Koley Para, P.O - Saguna, Kalyani, Nadia, Pin- 741245, West Bengal, India. Mob: +919836461215 N.B: Distance from Kalyani Industrial Town near about 1.5 - 2.00 Km.
  • 20. smitamishra said on 3/11/2013 9:34:54 AM
    I want floor mill industries, give some idea. i have no money. no land. how can i start my own firm.
  • 21. Vinod Sharma said on 3/17/2013 1:24:47 AM
    I want to start a forging set up, but i dont have land as well a financial support. Please help to start my business by giving me idea or help. I have 20yrs. experience and good knowledge of all types of hot forging.
  • 22. Vinod Sharma said on 3/17/2013 1:32:09 AM
    I want to start forging shop in Ahmednagar. I dont have land as well as finance.I have 20 yrs. experience in hot forging and all type of forging. I want financial and idea how i can start my business.
  • 23. naveen said on 4/2/2013 11:37:52 PM
    namaste this is naveen, i am from baddumarri village, srikakulam district, andhrapradesh , India. i want to start paper plates either paper bags . could u please suggest where I will get the complete details for this. thank u
  • 24. Srini said on 4/4/2013 7:05:36 AM
    Srini, Velpur, AP, I want to start SSI in mentioned place to create opportunities to villagers. I am not very sure which sector to choose as of now. Please guide me where can I start, it would be really helpful.
  • 25. Srinivas Thipparapu said on 4/5/2013 4:53:10 AM
    Hai this is srinivas, basically i am electrical engineer, i want to start a business in solar panel marketing and installation, I need a basic idea of investment required and also provide the information of the people who are working in this area. whom we as to meet for necessary approval. Please guide me.
  • 26. s k e babu said on 4/9/2013 3:26:47 AM
    I want to start a business with 2 lakhs in Vishakhapatnam guide me which is good
  • 27. sudip bid said on 4/10/2013 2:06:22 AM
    i am willing to open a cfl manufacturing industry(small scale)so, please let me know the procedure of getting a financial support from the bank as well as the price of the machinery required for manufacturing cfl lamps. Also let me know if there are any enthusiastic entrepreneurs who could help me in this matter.
  • 28. sadiq shaikh said on 4/10/2013 2:28:22 PM
    i have decided to start a small scale industry of FMCG- HALDI, MIRCHI AND MASALAS powder. Please provide me details to make project for having loan from DIC which can be granted by concern bank. Jambusar, dist. Bharuch. Gujarat.
  • 29. sribatsa rath said on 4/16/2013 4:50:59 AM
    sir/madam i need to start marketing of pharma products i need 10 lcks to start through out the odisa how i get that much of loan
  • 30. shafaq aqil said on 4/17/2013 4:02:42 AM
    i want to start a small scale industry in nearby area of allahabad (a city in up) ,please suggest which industry would be most demanding in the area.. I also wanted to know the process flow for opening the industry , specially government added plans and loan for promoting such industries including the name of banks and financial industries giving assistance in such business. process for registration and other laws compulsory for the establishment of the industry. Please guide whether opening of educational institutes are also covered under the scheme or some special govt schemes are there for promoting such industries. Please reply on my mail id-mrsshafaqibrahim@yahoomail.com
  • 31. KIYEMBA SAMUEL said on 4/17/2013 8:36:47 AM
    I am ugandan from Kampala, a graduate in accounting. I want to start up a small project that makes crisps, bagiya and doughnuts. I have 500,000/= and have already acquired some equipment like the sealers
  • 32. c pratap raju said on 4/22/2013 5:40:21 AM
    i want start SSI in kalampalli srikalahasti i had three borewells and these are tasteful water at my village i would like start a water distillery with any branded packaged drinking water plants under license by those company provide me license and financial support for starting a new small water distillery and packaging plant at my place please give me an idea for how to set up collusion and liaison with branded distilleries
  • 33. badal said on 4/23/2013 3:21:12 AM
    i want to start construction and erection work in power sector. please tell me briefly about the procedure of registration and other notifications as soon as possible. currently i am working in jabalpur madhyapradesh in a reputed company of power sector.
  • 34. deepali gupta said on 4/24/2013 1:46:03 AM
    want to start my small scale industry in mumbai but dont have any idea... kindly guide me. thanks
  • 35. Krishna said on 4/25/2013 9:15:17 PM
    Hi, I am interested to start a SSI unit in Srikakulam, AP. I am not sure which one is good. Please email me if you have any ideas or information. Thank you.
  • 36. Parameswaran said on 5/3/2013 8:23:56 AM
    Dear sir/ Madam, Write now i selling general insurance products through agency as well as partly i am doing car buying and selling business. How to develop my business further. Please suggest.
  • 37. krishna said on 5/10/2013 3:54:41 AM
    Hi, this is krishna from janakpur (Nepal) i want to start small industries in janakpur area. what types of small industries will be good in this area, plz advice me
  • 38. Sudheer said on 5/14/2013 4:14:44 AM
    Actually i want to start Paper Plate Making plant in Puttur ,KARNATAKA ,please help me how i can open and reliable buyers of Plates . My Mob No :0091-7760309618.If any body knows please share me information
  • 39. Ashoka said on 5/15/2013 12:27:19 AM
    HI, I want to start paper plate SSI in Bangalore karanataka what are the formalities to start and getting license and registration
  • 40. rajesh prasad said on 5/15/2013 4:23:35 AM
    i want to start a soap industries at azamgadh u.p.
  • 41. P.Vijyalaxmi said on 5/17/2013 6:25:22 AM
    Sir, Pl. guide me to start paper bags and all recycling of garbage and making paper articles for day to days use of public to avoid plastic
  • 42. kalyan babu said on 5/19/2013 2:20:40 AM
    i want to start a new business in Andhra Pradesh, I can invest up to 1 crore, I am very new to business and have no past experience at all. Kindly help me in choosing the best business. Give me as many options as possible in this regard. Thanks in advance
  • 43. Sharath said on 5/21/2013 4:24:26 AM
    I have to start new company in Bangalore.. I need financial support from source. Kindly help me someone. How can I get it either from Government or private sector and what are the requirements for that. My mail Id: sharathrpa@gmail.com
  • 44. karthi,chennai said on 5/26/2013 10:44:27 AM
    hello sir i am karthi from kumbakonam in tamil nadu just now I finished my B.E in electrical I want to start a small scale diode resistors company in kumbakonam plz guide me to start a company
  • 45. Dinesh said on 5/28/2013 8:03:36 AM
    Sir, This is Dinesh from Pune, i would like to start packed water business, could you please guide me on how to start at initial level and investment required
  • 46. J.Siva Kumar said on 5/30/2013 10:06:49 AM
    Dear Sir. This is siva kumar from Hyderabad. I have total 18 years experience in procurement and projects. I want to start a small scale industry. For that I need your guidance for the following.
    1) Type of Industry best for present days in A.P. mine is mechanical Engineer. Please furnish small scale project works for idea.
    2) Name of the institutions for guidance and training.
    3) How to start. guidance for Firm registration.what are the statutories involved.
    4) Financial support. How to get loans from financial institutions. What are steps involved.
    Please furnish and guide me for the above to my mail id. Thanks & regards
  • 47. Shahanur Islam said on 5/31/2013 2:11:21 PM
    Sir, We are five(5) partners want to start leather based manufacturing Industry in Assam. We have no such idea about this. We can arrange 1 cr. Are state govt. provide building in industrial area constructed by state govt. for establishing industry? How much bank will provide loan? tentative requirement of fund for establishment of leather based manufacturing industry? Please sir suggest us. Thanks sir. Guwahati ,Assam.
  • 48. jagadeesh kumar said on 6/2/2013 7:25:33 AM
    i want to start alcohol business for industrial purpose Pls give me an idea
  • 49. Winifrida said on 6/3/2013 2:46:33 AM
    From Dar es Salaam Tanzania East Africa. I want to start soap industries but I need a knowledge and working tools such as machines for such small industry at Ilala District Ukonga, Dar es Salaam. Please assist me on this.
  • 50. Sandhya Rani H S said on 6/3/2013 4:35:54 AM
    Hello Sir/ Madam, Basically i am a civil engineer completed my B.E in 2011 & i worked as an assistant engineer for an year. Now i want start any own small scale industry in BANGLORE RURAL AREA. But i dont have better idea about these please suggest me. thank you.
  • 51. sanjeev said on 6/3/2013 5:33:23 PM
    Hello sir i am sanjeev from nizamabad district . Andrapradesh. i want to start agriculture tractor implements manufacturing i have 5 years experience and i want iso certificate my new industry please guide me to start my industry and how to market
  • 52. pushpa naik said on 6/6/2013 6:32:19 AM
    Mangalore or Mumbai would be the location. my budget is upto 2 lakhs please guide what business i can start and where do you have an training institute.
  • 53. Naresh Babu said on 6/21/2013 1:37:12 AM
    Hello sir/mam I am Naresh Babu lanka. from Adilabad district Andra Pradesh. I have many more business but i have no money what can i do sir/mam please suggest me any money route please. Thank you
  • 54. varaprasad said on 6/21/2013 2:08:35 PM
    i want to start a small scale industry, give ur suggestion which field to choose, in vijayawada, andhra pradesh, india
  • 55. maneesh kumar pandey said on 6/22/2013 9:04:02 PM
    sir, i want to open a small scale industry in the village area , please suggest which types of industry is more profitable , my location is satna ( m. p. ) and i have done diploma in mechanical engineering please give the suitable idea to open small scale industry
  • 56. kunal kishor said on 7/5/2013 11:20:16 PM
    Sir I want to setup a small plastic industry. what would be the cost and investment. sir please tell me the procedure
  • 57. Puneet Chauhan said on 7/6/2013 1:47:54 AM
    no many no land bt want to set up my own factory in unnao up region ,student of btech (EC) 2yr . plz guide me
  • 58. r.murugan said on 7/9/2013 4:09:08 AM
    I want to open small scale industries in electrical. give me some idea.thanks
  • 59. snehal hadambar said on 7/9/2013 2:36:34 PM
    I want to open small scale industries in electrical because i am electronics & telecomm engg. student.please sir, give me idea to open industries. thank you sir...
  • 60. R.krishnamurthy said on 7/13/2013 9:32:43 PM
    Thankful if could guide me in starting small scale chemical unit in and around Tuticorin Tamilnadu. Thank you, Krishnamurthy
  • 61. srilakshmi said on 7/20/2013 3:49:42 AM
    I would like to start a small scale unit in Guntur dist. A.P. I may be given suggestion which industry is suitable for Guntur and which industry is having bright future
  • 62. prathibha said on 7/23/2013 9:20:00 AM
    i would like to start home appliance manufacturing company at zaheerabad,MEDAK(DIST) A.P,I AM A EMBEDDED systems graduate,how to start up ,how to prepare project report to get loan, as i am SC category woman i would like ta avial loan, pls suggest me, how profits will be, and how to maintain. kindly suggest me.
  • 63. priyadas said on 7/23/2013 10:39:50 AM
    Bhadrakh, odisha, india, muncipalty area. sir actually i have agricultural land but have no money and want to start something new or innovative product so please help me soon bcz my father is no more and i m elder daughter of my family and hv courage to start something new so plz help me. i will thankful to u
  • 64. priyadas said on 7/23/2013 10:50:01 AM
    i hv interest to start waterpurifier business and how to produce water purifiers in low range for rural and poor people consume easily and its helpful to them about their health
  • 65. Susanta Nath said on 7/25/2013 10:36:36 PM
    Hello.. Sir... I am from Udaipur, Tripura State. I want to start a small scale business with investment of Rs.2-3 lakhs. Will you please suggest me for the same... Thanking You... Susanta Nath.
  • 66. Aditya Shevatekar said on 7/27/2013 6:08:29 AM
    hello, I am from Aurangabad, Maharashtra. I want to start small scale business in Electronics and Automation field. So please guide for same.
  • 67. SS Basha said on 7/30/2013 4:08:37 AM
    Dear Sir, I worked in oil gas industry for more than 15years in construction side. Now I have land @ chintaparti, (vayalpad)Chittor, AP, facing to tirupati road I want to start a business with 25-50Lks. Please suggest me suitable category of business for me. I am a diploma engineer with mechanical back ground and worked as Quality engineer in the field of protective coatings, insulation and PFP. awaiting for your valuable reply. thanks Basha
  • 68. cr.nagaraj said on 7/31/2013 2:43:46 AM
    I want to start briquet manufacturing plant in Bangalore but i don't have land Tobe taken on rent since i don't know how to start industry pls let me know from steep one to till production (registration, license, 65 hp power, pollution board certificate, labor laws etc) this project i start with my friend partnership we have 15 lacks we need another 25 lacks loan.
  • 69. mukesh said on 7/31/2013 10:36:12 AM
    Dear Sir, I wanna start some small scale industry, so please guide me sir, i completed my BE in Industrial engineering After my DIPLOMA in MECHANICAL Engineering, so i wanna start with some manufacturing of the mechanical related products, so please give me some ideas and procedure to start.
  • 70. Alok said on 8/6/2013 8:52:49 PM
    hello.. I want to start small scale industry in rural area in Bihar. may I invest 20 lack rps. plz give me idea for types of industries & manufacturing.
  • 71. Bimal Chakraborti said on 8/12/2013 7:25:45 AM
    sir, I am a civil engineer, i have 18 yrs. exp. now i want to paper bag industry in tripura, My habitation is west Tripura, pin-799001. State govt. help me they will give me garbage free. I am financially week. But Market is very much high. Another is rubber based Industry due to raw materials are available here. Thank you. your Regards, Bimal
  • 72. karthik raghava said on 8/13/2013 4:01:20 AM
    i want to keep paper plate industry in my house it is possible with less labour. how much does i must invest for that
  • 73. gopinath said on 8/14/2013 2:04:54 PM
    hi, i'm from hyderabad, so, i want be keep chocolate making industry, so what will be the cost for it and where will we get the machine and so on.
  • 74. P.Muthu said on 8/14/2013 4:47:26 PM
    i want to start a small scale industry, for making medical surgery implant components, by highly advanced cnc machine, i need a full information to start a business
  • 75. Siva Reddy said on 8/14/2013 5:32:19 PM
    Please give couple of business ideas to establish in Tirupati, andhra pradesh or banglore ,karnataka, i have 10 lacs to invest and can get loan additionally. Thanks
  • 76. aditya jaiswal said on 8/16/2013 1:22:16 PM
    sir, i need a full information to start a business i want to start a small scale industry of engine oil. in balrampur district of u.p..thanks
  • 77. srinivasarao said on 8/18/2013 11:03:13 PM
    hi dis is srinivasarao . i wana start a paper plate making industry pls give me a suggestion, how to start.
  • 78. masood said on 8/20/2013 10:09:13 AM
    respected sir, i want to know about leather small scale industry . i have a lot of interest to open a leather industry. so please give information. thanking you yours faithfully.
  • 79. sourav said on 8/23/2013 11:29:40 AM
    My location is, CITY :- DHANBAD , STATE :- JHARKHAND ,COUNTRY :- INDIA . I AM A MECHANICAL ENGINEER PASS OUT IN 2011. SO PLEASE SUGGEST A SUITABLE BUSINESS.
  • 80. tamil said on 8/28/2013 6:46:36 AM
    Dear sir, i am from pondicherry and i wanna to start a small food packing industries like atta, rice, grains. etc but i dont know what is starting procedure to open the company if any one knows plz give me procure mail id(tamil.selvan47@gmail.com)
  • 81. SURESH said on 8/28/2013 2:04:23 PM
    My Location is East Godavari, AP. I Can invest 5-10 Lacs. Please suggest me the correct business.
  • 82. santosh kumar prusty said on 8/31/2013 2:54:55 PM
    sir ,i am from odisha nayagarh i want to start a small scale cfl manufacturing industries i like , but i dont know what is starting procedure to open the company , if one knows plz give me open and registration guideline mail id -prusty.santosh27@gmail.com
  • 83. chethan gowda said on 9/1/2013 7:47:47 AM
    Respected, sir i am chethan gowda from bangalore my qualification is diploma in electronics and communication with 1 year of working experience and so now making my mind to start small scale industry related to electronics so pls suggest me. thank you
  • 84. sourabh choudhary said on 9/1/2013 10:33:57 AM
    Dear Sir, I wanna start some small scale industry, so please guide me sir, i completed my BE in Electrical & Electronic engineering After my DIPLOMA in ELECTRICAL Engineering, so i wanna start with some manufacturing of the electrical or electronic related products, so please give me some ideas and procedure to start.area location chhindwara madhya pradesh.
  • 85. lekhni garg said on 9/2/2013 6:43:37 AM
    Dear sir, I have completed graduation(BBA), accompanying 2 of my friends also graduate(B.COM) want to start a product packaging industry, initially based on manual labour in Dankaur area Uttar pradesh. please suggest the procedure and the approximation of investment we need. thanks
  • 86. rakesh kumar said on 9/3/2013 11:32:48 PM
    dear sir I just completed my B.tech In ece. i want to start a small scale business in our area. Himachal pradesh/Distt kangara/Palampur. plz suggest me. ph no 8894337779 9857610002
  • 87. Nabarun roy said on 9/16/2013 5:11:21 AM
    dear sir, i am a hotel business man and i want to take distributorship of McDonals. i am from Agartala,Tripura(west).plz suggest me
  • 88. Suresh said on 9/17/2013 3:07:03 AM
    Hi, This is Suresh kumar. I am from Andhra pradesh(Dist:sriakulam). My father retired this year from his job. so he want to start a small scale industry/Business. Please give ur suggestion which field to choos
  • 89. siddaraju said on 9/17/2013 7:44:19 AM
    I am interested to start in own land in village. 15km from ramanagara taluk and distric. bangalore.karnataka. i can take loan for industry up to 20 lak. pls guide me for suitable industry for rural.
  • 90. Prakash ranjan mohanty said on 9/18/2013 4:19:40 AM
    I have completed Graduation in B.A. I have interest to start a new small company in Small Budget at Odisha, Cuttack, Actually I have no idea in this case. Please I have interest known to guide line of this matter.
  • 91. B.NARESH KUMAR said on 9/24/2013 3:43:38 AM
    Dear sir, now i am working in an engineering company in tamilnadu. i like to start a engineering industry. need counseling and how to give loan. say me plz. thank you.
  • 92. Abdul Kadher said on 10/8/2013 1:39:36 AM
    For over all guide line is good. first of all thanks for this. I want to start Small leather and Stone industry.. Please help and guide me.....
  • 93. P. Kumar said on 10/9/2013 3:58:56 AM
    Dear Sir, I am from Kathmandu NEPAL. I want to start small scale industry in my own land and able to invest 2 lakh Irps only. PLS give me idea of type of industry and manufacturing. Thanks
  • 94. Nilesh dhage said on 10/10/2013 3:13:03 AM
    I worked 8 Yrs. in Fine chemical industry, I want to start small scale industry in minimum investment License document requirement initially take for trading license manufacturing in job workers. Please guide me.
  • 95. RK said on 10/11/2013 3:36:16 AM
    Kangra ,HP, Dear Sir, I want to start a small scale business in a village in Kangra Distt H.P. I have engineering background & have 10 yrs in MNC. I have only 5 lacs to invest. Please suggest me the desired business.
  • 96. Aqib said on 10/15/2013 1:37:35 PM
    Hello, I am Aqib from srinagar kashmir. I Want to setup my own SSI unit..plz provide me guidelines in this connection..
  • 97. Mangesh said on 10/16/2013 3:08:52 AM
    Hi sir, This is mangesh I am interested to start business which is help me to make a GOOD money. my age is 31. I am from pune. I am interested in gardening / food industries - like hotel / fast food. please suggest any other ideas and source also! I am very hardworking man. trying to start as early as possible . Please help out of this.. I am very disturb ......Please..!
  • 98. Thanigai velan.K said on 10/16/2013 5:41:52 AM
    Hi, Am interested to any kind of small scale business, like manpower supply, small contracts in big companies like that. pls suggest me another than this also. thanks...
  • 99. M.Nageswara rao said on 10/16/2013 6:43:35 AM
    I want to start a small scale industry for Candles please provide project details.
  • 100. syam said on 10/16/2013 9:54:50 AM
    Dear sir, I am from chirala, prakasham (dist), a.p. I want to start a small scale industry in my area plz guide me.
  • 101. Kotireddy said on 10/20/2013 5:30:24 AM
    Dear sir, i worked as a software Engineer in IT Industry. i have completed my post graduation as MCA. but i have interested to start a small scale industry. Actually i will invest 2- 5 laks. but i don't have idea about to start which business. please any one give me suggestion.
  • 102. sudhir rout said on 10/20/2013 1:44:08 PM
    Dear sir, i am from bhubaneswar, i have 4000sq.ft area in bbsr ,i want to start a small scale industry so pl suggest me what business i can start and what is the procedure ?
  • 103. Raj Kumar said on 10/25/2013 5:44:05 AM
    i want to start a business at himachal pradesh with the cost of Rs 500000/-only
  • 104. sujit kumar pani said on 10/27/2013 10:18:52 AM
    Sir, Please suggest how can I start a business by investing within Rs.2,00,000/- in Baripada, Orissa, India. I am 42 years old. What type of business is suitable for me in my area. What is the other financial source to invest more in business.
  • 105. Shailesh said on 10/27/2013 12:53:06 PM
    Hello sir, Recently, i have came across this page, i would like to know about how to establish small scale industry in Saurastra, Gujarati region, how to start with small capital. Furthermore, if you can give me idea about product demands that will be great help.
  • 106. Priyanka Satpathy said on 10/29/2013 7:20:51 AM
    Dear Sir, i am from baripada which is a small town. My age is 23 and i want to start a small scale industry. I have my own land so no problem of land. Recently i decided to make an industry so please do suggest me.
  • 107. Prashant said on 10/29/2013 3:35:31 PM
    Hello sir i am prashant. I have industrial NA land. Which is best business and how to take bank loan.
  • 108. p.s.thimme gowda. said on 11/2/2013 12:39:17 PM
    dear sir, i am thimme gowda. i would like to know about how to establish small scale industry of concrete solid blocks making industry in hosur tamilnad. please guide me about the same.
  • 109. amit said on 11/3/2013 12:01:00 PM
    i have a land of 1800 sq feet and 2 lakh of money but dont know what business to start. please call me 9650457350 and suggest me some idea.
  • 110. Md.Nasir Khan said on 11/4/2013 9:16:51 AM
    Sir we want to start a small candle making Industry at Kurnool, a Town in Andhra Prades. Kindly Guide us the details
  • 111. sujit kumar pani said on 11/5/2013 5:19:36 AM
    SIR, PLEASE SUGGEST WHAT IS THE PRELIMINARY INVESTMENT TO OPEN A SMALL SIZE WATER POUCH UNIT AT BARIPADA, ODISHA. PLEASE GIVE DETAIL PROJECT COST, PLAN AND HOW TO OPEN A SUCH TYPE OF UNIT. ALSO GIVE DETAIL ABOUT FURTHER INVESTMENT IN SUCH UNIT AND SOURCE OF SUCH TYPE OF INVESTMENT. THANKING YOU.
  • 112. ruchit parab said on 11/12/2013 11:46:47 AM
    Hello, sir. i want to start a leather bag company so just i want to ask u what should i had to do can u just help me out? i want to tie-up with any other company in mumbai or other cities. You can call me on 9967078830 / 8082535272. thank you
  • 113. Vikash Gupta said on 11/13/2013 1:54:41 AM
    i want to start a small scale business in nimrani district khargon village in madhya pradesh. which small scale industry will be better and i have no land but there is a food processing industrial area. how much will banks give as a loan for small scale industries. please guide me reply me. how will be water purifying & bottling industry or floor mill please guide me about these. and how to join training for this small scale industry business where i will get this information thank you
  • 114. milind sarpe said on 11/14/2013 9:40:16 PM
    I want start plastic production in solapur dist. maharastra. so please give me guideline for that.
  • 115. kareemulla shaik said on 11/17/2013 5:03:13 AM
    Hi. this is kareem. i want to start bulk milk cooling and chilling point. like 5000 to 10000 litres .i want to start as soon as.if possible please give the details how i will get loan from govt of andhra pradesh to start small scale industry.please send the details to my mail id:kareem.anitr@yahoo.com.Thank you.
  • 116. charankumar said on 11/18/2013 8:56:48 PM
    i want to start liquid blue with a lowest capital.plz tell me the process.
  • 117. Nitesh said on 11/19/2013 8:40:54 AM
    Hi.! am from kolhapur. i have started a small business up to 10 lakhs plz guide me which one business is better. my cnt no. 9766745053
  • 118. parveen taj said on 11/20/2013 1:34:42 PM
    I completed llb and MBA and municipal Councillor in tarikere chickmangalore district . I want to start one small business in this small town pl guide what type business I start with women
  • 119. Navaneethan R said on 11/22/2013 5:52:42 PM
    Sir, I'm Electrical Chief Engineer working in Gulf for last 6 years. I'm Electrical Engineer from year 1995, later completed MBA(Finance) year 2010. Now I want to set-up and run small chemical based industry / production factory in Tamil Nadu. Please suggest / advice me the proper legal procedure and required approval / licenses etc and loan resources to start such industry on my own. With thanks & regards, Navaneethan R
  • 120. anitha said on 11/24/2013 5:55:26 AM
    i want to start a bakery production unit in my village, give suggestion
  • 121. ritesh vazarkar,nashik,maharashtra said on 11/25/2013 11:17:21 AM
    i have completed ITI- production & manufacturing, please guide me to startup a small manufacturing unit in mechanical sector in nashik, maharashtra.
  • 122. MAHENDRA TAJANE said on 11/25/2013 11:43:15 AM
    I start small scale industry of pharmaceutical intermediate in kurkumbh MIDC pune. Please Guide me.
  • 123. K.Lakshmi Narayanan said on 11/28/2013 12:25:36 AM
    I am Planning to start a small scale food processing industry give me some ideas about how much finance is required and what are the basic requirements for starting the industry
  • 124. Dinker said on 11/28/2013 12:33:36 PM
    i want your valuable suggestion regarding small scale industry in the field of electronic devices, circuits etc.. pls share every fact and information that are known to u...
  • 125. mahatthi said on 12/6/2013 11:51:39 PM
    i want to start any small scale business in Srikakulam district in Andhrapradesh with investment 50 lakhs. please give your valuable suggestions.
  • 126. KP.Vijay said on 12/7/2013 2:40:48 AM
    I Want to start a small scale manufacturing company, pls give me ideas
  • 127. Dinesh Raghuwanshi said on 12/8/2013 10:10:17 AM
    sir,
    1.)i want to start small scale industry in GUNA district of MADHYA PRADESH. plz guide me about the industry which will have an bright future in GUNA district
    2.)whether there is good scope for PVC pipe or HD pipe industry. If yes, than what is the procedure to setup this industry
  • 128. priya said on 12/10/2013 2:41:27 AM
    Hello sir i am interested in small scale industries i am from bidar district karnataka ,i can invest around 20 to 30 lacks so please suggest which is suitable as i am planning for drinking water plant suggest some alternate options as early as possible thanks
  • 129. sagar raje said on 12/12/2013 12:25:12 PM
    sir i am sagar raje from buldhana dist maharashtra sir i have intersected in small scale industry sir i am invest near about 20 laks plz suggest to me
  • 130. rahul said on 12/12/2013 11:08:55 PM
    i want to be a businessman in the field of industries in small scale for startup a business if i will get help like primary investment approx.
  • 131. sabareesh said on 12/12/2013 11:32:47 PM
    I want to know about the small & medium scale institutions i need to research. what i am to start the project so please give me information about the like mechanical & automobile in industry., or . i am not having an idea of which ll good in this generation pls give some ideas to me. My mobile numb is 9603098358. My Location is Guntur, AP. I Can invest 2-6 Lacs. Please suggest me the correct business
  • 132. A. THIRUMURUGAN said on 12/13/2013 7:59:08 AM
    I am a Mcom & MBA graduate. I panned to take Samsung mobile distribution at Arcot location. It is required 15 lakhs investment to start this business ( 10 lakhs for stock and 5 lakhs for liquidity Assets(cash in hand)which require for credit sale). Pls give me a guideline that from where should I get the loan to start the business and Will I get any subsidy from Govt? and this business is eligible for PMEGP (Prime Minister's Employment Generation Programme)subsidy. Pls give me your valuable suggestions... Thanks n Regards A. Thirumurugan
  • 133. RAJA Y. said on 12/20/2013 2:06:35 AM
    I want to start leather oriented small scale company for to do job works, request to give me your suggestions. (in Tamil Nadu)
  • 134. Kuldeep Yadav said on 12/25/2013 2:21:25 AM
    I want to start a small industry in Rewari (haryana) . Which type of factory i start help me and guide me
  • 135. amit mulik said on 12/25/2013 6:29:45 AM
    Hi I want to start a small scale chemical distribution business in kolhapur maharastra or I also want suggestion which one is better business now a days. my investment ability is 10 to 12 lac
  • 136. Roshan More said on 12/27/2013 7:13:23 AM
    i want to start the dall mill plant in amravati maharashtra sir please guide me for this business
  • 137. sharath said on 12/28/2013 1:15:53 AM
    we will plan to start the small scale manufacturing unit in bangalore. could you tell me or inform me about small scale industrial loan details in banagalore.
  • 138. sharath said on 12/28/2013 1:20:06 AM
    sheet metal parts manufacturing unit, in bangalore And i have 3 years experience in same field....
  • 139. Ankush Thakur said on 12/29/2013 2:25:25 AM
    Sir i want to start a small scale industry in paper bag himachal pardesh. so plz guide me for this business in detail....how to setup..which type of document related this business..and also discuss to subsidies by government.
  • 140. shivakumar said on 12/30/2013 7:12:41 AM
    I want to start brick industry whats that capital required to run brick industry Thanks Regards Shiva 9243453468
  • 141. sunil singla said on 1/1/2014 5:56:15 AM
    at present in mfg of food n beverage industries i.e ketchup, juices ,squash, spices sunil singla 09816045562
  • 142. Raghavendra said on 1/8/2014 10:11:28 AM
    respected sir, presently i'm working in govt mfg company but i want to do my own industry at davangere so i need some suggestions i have some plans like 1.fabrication entps. 2.detergent cakes mfg industry 3.wire drawing industry 4.use n thro cup n plates mfg industry and 5.sub vender to huge mfrng companies. pls suggest me which one is best to open small scale industry.
  • 143. Gurmit Singh said on 1/9/2014 2:46:57 AM
    dear sir, i want to establish rubber band small scale manufacturing unit in my village in bathinda punjab. please guide me
  • 144. prasanth said on 1/10/2014 1:25:02 AM
    sir i want to start a small business village area i have mba graduate. 1.5 lakh investment production area give me some ideas. thank you
  • 145. naseem manufecturing said on 1/12/2014 12:50:46 AM
    Sir, We are going to start food processing plant in distt. Bilaspur in rural area. Approx.20-25 lacs including building plant machinery. We have only land plot of 225 sq. Metre area connected to the main road. Plz tell us everything about this project. Thanking you. Naseem manufacturing, NAC Talai district Bilaspur, H.P. 174030, Mob.9418663019.
  • 146. sanjoy Das said on 1/12/2014 11:19:25 AM
    I want to open paper plate making factory. My total investment will be 1.5Lakh. Lanka Dist-Nagaon, Assam
  • 147. Azhar Thanedar said on 1/21/2014 1:55:12 PM
    sir, i want to start water purifying plant. I have completed my M-tech. I need your help in getting loan from the bank. Thanks
  • 148. Subhash said on 1/23/2014 7:54:19 AM
    Planning to start SMALL SCALE CATTLE FARM Guide me with suggestions. In Kolar(Karnataka)
  • 149. Prasad said on 1/23/2014 10:40:37 AM
    I want to start a cement brick industry in my village Nuziveedu,Krishna Dist,Andhra Pradesh sir please guide me thank you
  • 150. ADHILMAJID said on 1/26/2014 5:47:51 AM
    DEAR SIR, I AM A GRADUATE IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING. I WOULD LIKE TO START A NEW SMALL SCALE PRODUCTION FACTORY IN TAMILNADU. BUT I DON'T KNOW THE PROCEDURES TO START ONE. CAN U PLEASE HELP ME TO GET THE INFORMATION REGARDING THE GOVERNMENT PAPERS REQUIRED, ALLOCATION OF LAND, COST OF SETTING UP A PLANT ETC. YOURS FAITHFULLY, ADHILMAJID MK
  • 151. janardan patel said on 1/27/2014 1:19:50 AM
    dear sir i'm from bharuch gujarat (india). i want to know about small business. And also the process of all paper work & license. plzz reply me
  • 152. Aasif said on 1/29/2014 1:10:31 PM
    Asalamu alaikum respected sir/madam i want start my own business i can invest abt 2 lakhs but i want to start good business am from srinagar area from india 190015 please help me if u can .....
  • 153. Uday Kumar said on 2/4/2014 2:18:14 AM
    dear sir, I am Uday Kumar from Hyderabad & just want to know that how to start a small scale industries & how can i get all details from govt to start this. I can invest 1.5 lakhs. Can you please suggest which product will be good for manufacturing. I want to keep white papers or in mining's. Please help me. Some one told that i have to meet Small scale industries director first. If yes how can i get his details. Please help.
  • 154. Vipan Kumar said on 2/9/2014 6:04:05 AM
    Respected Sir, My self Vipan Kumar from Kangra Himacha Pradesh. I want to start Biomass Briquetting manufacturing plant in Kangra Himachal Pradesh. The cost of plant 30 to 35 lakhs. So please help me to get the information/ procedure regarding land, NOC,s,Loan etc.
  • 155. suman das gupta said on 2/11/2014 12:40:27 PM
    i want to open a packaged drinking water plant in agartala.tripura(west).pin.799035 for that purpose i want a bank loan pls help how can i get a bank loan as early as possible.
  • 156. Bikas said on 2/14/2014 6:21:30 AM
    Dear Sir, I have 1000 sq.ft (on road own) land ,near market and its 2 km apart from kalyani,WB industries town also i am mchanical diploma having 17 years industries experience so please guide me some manufacturing of the mechanical related products which will be easily sale to our local market, so please give me some ideas and procedure to start.
  • 157. ashim Kr. Mukherjee. said on 2/19/2014 12:39:32 PM
    Sir, I like to erect up a animal feed plant in Tripura. Pls help me to give a guide line in detail...thank you..Ashim
  • 158. Kavitha said on 2/21/2014 3:48:00 AM
    Wanted to start Paper Cup making industry near Bangalore, Karnataka but i want financial assistance but i dont know whom to contact. Even i want Market assistance
  • 159. Vinay said on 2/21/2014 5:33:38 AM
    I m a software engineer, earning 80K per month with no satisfaction. This is not my aim. I want to serve the county and help the poor with employment. I am thinking of medium scale industry. I am blank now. Please advise me the right business. Also let me know the any subsidiary schemes for scheduled Tribes. When is the right time to start the business in Andhra (new) state capital? How it is going to be? When a new state forms Govt will give few exemptions to the industries right? Which one is the right place to start business Hyderabad or in new capital? Please help me with the details.
    IT Experience: 10 Years
    Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
    Thanks in Advance, Vinay
  • 160. sanket kagbatte said on 2/21/2014 5:35:53 AM
    Respected sir/madam, i need help to get the financial support to start my own small scale industry located at Aurangabad. MH. what are the resources available to get the business loan from government of India and Maharashtra state government, please help me for that. thanking you
  • 161. Kannan said on 2/21/2014 5:45:57 AM
    My location is Madurai, Tamil Nadu. I really interested to open small scale either plastic or rubber industries with foreign collaboration. I am having near by seven year experience in same field and my basic education also same. Kindly suggest your views. Regards, Kannan C
  • 162. varatharajan said on 2/24/2014 6:50:23 AM
    my place is palayamkottai really interested to open small scale industries. my business to open a mobile service centre. I want to know what rules and regulations are needed to start mobile service centre. kindly suggest your views. Regards, varatharajan.R
  • 163. nivedhitha said on 2/26/2014 3:56:02 AM
    i want to start paperplates manufacturing industry so pls tell me how much investment is required to start a business i am from zaheerabad (A.P) medak dist
  • 164. daimi AR said on 2/28/2014 11:52:53 AM
    i want to start cotton & jean hand gloves manufacturing as small scale industry. kindly guide about selling the product and how to start this business
  • 165. k.p.das said on 2/28/2014 2:17:49 PM
    sir, i am belonging to scheduled cast in andhra pradesh wish to start pharmaceutical through sc, st sub-plan funds as small scale industry in Andhra Pradesh. Requesting for procedure and guidelines. K.P.Das, Prakasam dist, A.P.
  • 166. nahim mohammad said on 3/2/2014 11:44:26 PM
    HELLO I M NAHIM MOHAMMAD I AM A COMMERCE GRADUATE AND WANT TO START SMALL SCALE INDUSTRY, I LIVE IN JHANSI UP. I AM NOT GETTING THAT WHICH BUSINESS WILL BE PROFITABLE FOR ME . PLEASE SUGGEST ME THE BUSINESS , ITS PLAN AND FINANCIAL HELP FOR THAT AS WELL THANK U.
  • 167. RANU CHOUREY said on 3/3/2014 11:10:26 AM
    Sir I want to open a small scale pharma industry in Bhopal(MP,Please suggest me for government scheme for loan and land in industrial area.
  • 168. Arif Mistry said on 3/4/2014 11:28:44 AM
    Sangli, maharashtra, India. Sir I Want to start a machine shop in MIDC area, I have Rs 1 lakh with me, Plz guide me if government helps or give any subsidy to start my business.
  • 169. MOHAMMED ARIFF said on 3/4/2014 12:00:44 PM
    DEAR BROTHERS AND SISTERS .WE WANT DONA PAPER PLATE IN BULK AND WE ARE HAVING DONA SILVER CUM CRAFT RAW MATERIALS AND DONA MANUFACTURING MACHINES. THOSE WHO WANTED TO GET EXTRA INCOME IN THEIR LIFE THEY MAY CONTACT ME 09003800281 AND 09443207860
  • 170. sarat said on 3/5/2014 1:05:37 AM
    I am native of srikakulam, andhrapradesh. I want to know about which firm is better to start with 25 lakhs investment...
  • 171. pramod kumar mistry said on 3/5/2014 1:53:01 AM
    I am interested to start a medium carbon Silico manganese and titainum. At my native place how can i get the license at vizianagaram
  • 172. pooja said on 3/12/2014 4:47:44 AM
    Sir/meerut. I want to start a unit in meerut related to handicraft items to promote womans in my village ,plz suggest
  • 173. pooja said on 3/12/2014 4:49:12 AM
    Sir/madam, I want to start a unit in my village in meerut to promote handicarft by womans in my village .plz suggest.
  • 174. Anusha s shetty said on 3/12/2014 7:05:22 AM
    we want to start a small scale industry related to mechanical plz suggest some ideas
  • 175. arun kumar triapthy said on 3/13/2014 11:17:56 AM
    i want to start a new chocolate manufacturing unit in bhubaneswar, but i've no idea about how much minimum investment required, so if u've any suggestion pls share me.
  • 176. Dehal Bans said on 3/13/2014 12:53:42 PM
    hello sir i want to start a small scale industry in my village only invest under 5 lakh rupes .please suggest.gurmeet from una himachal.
  • 177. Himanshu Bisht said on 3/18/2014 12:47:19 AM
    hello sir, i want to start my own small scale industry so please suggest me some procedure and various budgets involved.
  • 178. mrutyunjaya said on 3/22/2014 8:24:54 AM
    about small scale industry & loan facility
  • 179. SANTOSH said on 3/24/2014 10:18:31 AM
    Hi : want to start up a SSI so pls suggest me some producer and how to go for it any ideas and legal laws
  • 180. Mrinmoy Das said on 4/6/2014 4:50:31 AM
    Hallo sir I’m mrinmoy from west Bengal , Hooghly , singur .I want to start small unit paper plate making business , plz guide me to start a company. Email:- mrinmoy741@gamil.com
  • 181. prasad said on 4/9/2014 3:47:22 AM
    I want to start a small scale industry manufacturing fire extinguisher. i have land. please give me advise
  • 182. sandeep said on 4/10/2014 6:50:24 AM
    coaching center for 1 to 10th standard and for diploma
  • 183. Ravi patil said on 4/10/2014 10:07:16 AM
    Hi sir, I am starting a small chemical plant of Dhule (MAHARASHTRA) plz. Guide me, Regards :Ravi patil
  • 184. shahid khan said on 4/12/2014 8:21:19 AM
    sir good morning. we are running a iti from last year. i want to govt. loan scheme for extend our iti infrastructure and more trade. thanks
  • 185. BAPI RAJU CHEVVURI said on 4/14/2014 3:12:02 AM
    Dear sir, i want to start a small scale industry (SOAP) at my native place jangareddygudem west godavari district andhrapradesh. please advise me how can i start.
  • 186. arun said on 4/18/2014 2:48:05 AM
    Hello sir I want to start a pi foam rubber industry .how much money need for this industry.
  • 187. Anas Mohammad said on 4/19/2014 6:15:31 AM
    Hello sir, i want to start chilli powder floor mill. i want to get govt subsidy from A.P.. what is the process to get it..
  • 188. sunil vishwakarma said on 4/25/2014 11:42:45 AM
    i want to open a soap industries what was the process of small scale business. what was license must need to open a pvt industries of soap. how much capital required for this.
  • 189. chodisetty devendra said on 4/27/2014 2:11:26 AM
    i was interested to start sweet shop business
  • 190. sandy said on 5/11/2014 4:21:49 AM
    hi this is raju would u plz guide me as i want to start my business in hotel line with a capital investment of 2 lc in pune ,pimpri, m proper frm belgaum and d thng is i dnt have proper place also no links in pune wt shud i do
  • 191. VIJAI BHASKAR expert adviser said on 5/13/2014 12:22:23 AM
    @Vinay, KINDLY VISIT MR.NAGARAJA BABA - consultant to SIDBI at The Federation of Andhra Pradesh Chambers of Commerce and Industry
    Federation House
    11-6-841, Red Hills,
    FAPCCI Marg,
    Hyderabad 500004, A.P. India.
    Tel :91-40-23395515 to 22 (8 lines)
    www.fapcci.com
    You will be able to get right advise .
    VIJAI BHASKAR / 81211-85183 / vijaibhaskar@gmail.com

vijaibhaskar@gmail.com || Plastic Manufacturing Consultant

• 192. Kiran Bhoir said on 5/15/2014 4:21:04 AM
    Dear Sir, I am working in supply chain logistics field since last 8-9 years. Now I don't interest to do service. I want to start small scale industry in my village. Please suggest how can I start a business by investing within Rs.4-5lacs in Murbad, Dist-Thane, Maharashtra India. I am 33 years old. What type of business is suitable for me in my area. What is the other financial source to invest more in business.
  • 193. sainath goud said on 5/19/2014 7:46:06 AM
    dear sir my name sainath i want to start to small scale business in nandipet, dist-nizamabad, andhra pradesh india. what type of business is suitable for me in my area and what is the other financial source to invest in business please guide me thank u sir
  • 194. srivalli said on 5/20/2014 1:45:50 AM
    Sir, I want to start a business with 25 lakhs as investment in gudivada, Krishna district, Andhra Pradesh. can u guide me which suits the best in that area and I have done my m.tech in mechanical engineering. plz suggest me a good one as soon as possible.
  • 195. Mohammed Abdul majid khan said on 5/21/2014 4:11:21 AM
    city - Nizamabad andrapradesh nizamabd Hare ware like pipe fitting part shop or suggest me please sir / mam thank you
  • 196. pratik said on 5/22/2014 1:02:19 AM
    sir. I want to open my own brand in the field of food grains....suggest me what to do?
  • 197. R V Reddy said on 5/22/2014 7:48:20 AM
    Sir i want to start a small scale industry in Andhra Pradesh related to CIVIL Engg plz suggest some ideas
  • 198. Ajit Das said on 5/22/2014 11:59:59 AM
    Dear Sir, I want to start a small scale Package drinking water plant at Lanka, Nagaon, Assam by taking a loan through kvic. please guide how to start.
  • 199. PABITRA DEBNATH said on 5/24/2014 4:30:48 AM
    dear sir, I am from, Agartala, Tripura (NE Region) want start a small scale business, like candle making, or other home based profitable business, so as i can run myself. please give me or guide me to start and enter a innovative process. thank you
  • 200. VIJAI BHASKAR expert adviser said on 5/24/2014 7:02:24 AM

@R V Reddy,@sainath goud,@srivalli, KINDLY VISIT MR.NAGARAJA BABA - consultant to SIDBI at The Federation of Andhra Pradesh Chambers of Commerce and Industry
    Federation House
    11-6-841, Red Hills,
    FAPCCI Marg,
    Hyderabad 500004, A.P. India.
    Mob: 9440229229
    You will be able to get right advise

vijaibhaskar@gmail.com || Plastic Manufacturing Consultant