How to Make Money from SMS

Have you ever thought that you can get paid and make money from SMS? At this present time, people can do business or earn profits not only on online marketing or pay-per-click schemes but also through SMS using your mobile phone; if you’re pretty much interested on how to make money from SMS then read this article for the whole information.

Have you ever imagine that there’s a possibility to earn money just by using your mobile phone?

The current modern technology is now giving us a lot of opportunity to make money, aside from the conventional jobs of being hired by numerous companies or business establishments then wait to get paid with a fixed monthly salary. Today, some people are dealing with online marketing by creating blogs or practicing PPC (pay per click) schemes and earn money from their visitors. However, due to the online scare created by internet scammers most people are now afraid of becoming a victim. For this reason, there’s an alternative and much safer way to make money and this is through SMS or Short Message Service with the aid of the mobile phones.

In reality, there are more mobile phone users than internet users worldwide, because of the reason that not every home has access to the internet and few can accommodate to buy a laptop or desktop computer. On the contrary, millions of people around the globe have their own mobile phones, a pretty good basis that it is easier to connect to other people through SMS texting than to send emails or through social networking sites. Hence, if you use this technology to make money then you can see the difference compared to internet-based jobs or programs. In view of this, let us explain to you on how to get paid and make money through SMS technology.

Get Paid and Make Money from SMS

Instead of using your mobile phone just a means of communication, why don’t use it as a means of additional livelihood. At present, there are several SMS earning programs available for you to make money by just sending SMS to other mobile phones. Your main employer here is SMS Marketing Companies that are looking for your services to market different product lines by sending SMS to a bunch of mobile phone numbers. Let us teach you how to join on this lucrative job.

• Who are Qualified?
  • The good thing about this job is there are no skills requirements as soon as you know how to use a mobile phone and have the basic knowledge about computer and internet.

• Tools/Equipment
  • Obviously, your main tool here is a mobile phone and you may also need a laptop or desktop computer with ISP (internet service provider) if you want to use certain software that can aid in bulk messaging to lighten up your task. Sometimes, the SMS marketing company can provide you advanced messaging software to support on your job.

• The Earnings?
  • The terms on how you will get paid on your services is depending on your country or to the SMS marketing company who hired you. Normally, it’s a commission basis or base on the set earning limit.

• Payment Method
  • You will get paid once you reached your earning limit or whatever conditions provided you by the SMS marketing company. Generally, you will receive your payment through electronic transfers or by check.

Furthermore, the internet has lot of information in searching for the best SMS marketing company that offers good payments, therefore before committing yourself for the job you should better check first the terms and conditions if it is approved to you.

• 1. sunny said on 6/28/2011 12:02:18 AM
    hi, i am sahil, my email is ... shinzsingla@gmail.com, i live in melbourne australia. please reply me as soon as possible.
  • 2. jaibhagwan said on 7/12/2011 2:13:03 AM
    hello i m jaibhagwan.my e mail id is yadavjaibhagwan@ymail.com.i live in india.how company will hire me for sms money making.please send me all detail.
  • 3. ruby jindal said on 7/28/2011 1:05:18 AM
    hello i m Ruby Jindal .my e mail id is jindalruby2007@rediffmail.com.i live in indiacity gurgaon,haryana .how company will hire me for sms money making.please send me all detail
  • 4. tshidi said on 8/25/2011 4:39:02 AM
    Hi, i am Tshidi, my email id. is beverley396@yahoo.com. I live in Gauteng South Africa, please let me know which process to follow
  • 5. HARIOM said on 9/2/2011 12:05:46 AM
    hi i am hariom.my email id. is hari_om244u@yahoo.com. I live in Panipat (Haryana),please let me know which process to follow.
  • 6. pratiksha said on 9/20/2011 8:54:50 AM
    i m from indore plz let me know all the details my mail id is p_sweet16@rediffmail.com
  • 7. Scott Cline said on 12/20/2011 11:47:06 AM
    Located in Fresno, CA. Please send me information on your business. Thanks, Scott
  • 8. charlene de lange said on 3/23/2012 5:56:25 AM
    I'm from south africa and I would like to have more info thanks.
  • 9. Suhel said on 5/10/2012 7:54:11 AM
    Respected sir, my name is suhel & i am from satara district i wan to whole details about how to make money from SMS. my mail id is-sskazi786@hotmail.com
  • 10. jaffer said on 7/16/2012 7:45:11 AM
    Respected sir, my name is jaffer. I am from coimbatore city in tamilnadu state. I want the whole details about how to make money from sms. my email id is jaffer2273@gmail.com
  • 11. nonto said on 7/19/2012 1:45:33 PM
    Hi i'm nonto what can i do to earn money from sms i am from gauteng my email address niyce25@gmail.com thanks
  • 12. sukanya priya sankili said on 8/1/2012 11:27:22 AM
    hi.. i want to know how to make money by sending sms..
  • 13. marcia said on 9/14/2012 12:12:51 PM
    Hi my name is marcia i live in gauteng rsa can you please forward me all the details on how to make money on sending sms.
  • 14. Qabukani said on 11/13/2012 7:33:37 AM
    Hi, my name is Qabukani I'm from South Africa. I would like to have the details on how to make money from SMS pls.
  • 15. G.Mohan Reddy said on 11/28/2012 12:39:57 PM
    My Name is G.Mohan Reddy I wish to know how to earn money by sending text messages to mobile phones. What text messages will we send and from where will be collected these messages. Who will arrange payment for webmasters .Is it legit or scam. Please clarify
  • 16. jaffet said on 12/16/2012 8:13:04 AM
    Hi my name is jaffet stays in south africa limpopo province get back to me with more info on how to be hired by sms sending company my email its kulani41@gmail.com
  • 17. jaime angkal said on 12/24/2012 1:07:52 AM
    hi there guys i'm jaime angkal from philippines. I need to know more about sms And how can i earn money from sms. Please help me . Here's my hotmail account. Aliarah18@hotmail.com
  • 18. lourjie carimat said on 1/5/2013 11:42:02 AM
    hi. pls send me details on how to make money with sms..hope this is available in the philippines..thank you.. lourjie.carimat@gmail.com
  • 19. thato fortune mdojwa said on 1/17/2013 8:21:27 AM
    Hi pliz send me the details of how to make money through sms'es..i hope it works hn botswana...thatomdojwa@gmail.com
  • 20. DINESH said on 1/17/2013 1:23:34 PM
    HI I AM FROM REPUBLIC OF PANAMA . I WANT TO KNOW MORE IF THIS CAN WORK FROM MY COUNTRY .
  • 21. Eddie said on 1/19/2013 12:22:36 AM
    hi im in toronto, pls send me more info on making money just sms thank u
  • 22. muhidin ali gunda said on 2/2/2013 11:07:42 AM
    Hi I'm at south africa how do I get to earn extra I'm at DURBAN
  • 23. Alain said on 2/7/2013 7:38:10 PM
    Australia Melbourne. lyalain@hotmail.com. Please send me some information how to make money when sms people
  • 24. Abdul said on 2/15/2013 3:50:44 PM
    Helo, In Abdul from Durban South Africa, interested in your sms business, email me on: nedmarkcc@gmail.com
  • 25. Daria said on 2/20/2013 2:06:05 AM
    Hello My name is Daria, I live in Cyprus. send me information on how to make money a sms messages. my mail jobdaria12@gmail.com
  • 26. farees said on 2/20/2013 12:54:16 PM
    so much of people are writing requesting a job like sms. So i am also expecting like that, id is ahfarees@hotmail.com
  • 27. abiodun daniel said on 2/22/2013 5:46:21 PM
    my name is abiodun daniel from nigeria, I wish to know how to earn money by sending test message to mobile phone. pls send me some Information.
  • 28. shiv kumar said on 2/25/2013 5:09:29 AM
    my name is shiv kumar from kanpur i am interested in sms advertisement business. give me feedback about these business!
  • 29. nicolas said on 2/25/2013 10:33:09 AM
    i'm nicolas from Palapye, Botswana. i'm interested in sms business, send information on how to do it.
  • 30. Manoj kumar said on 2/26/2013 10:49:16 PM
    Hi i am from Hajipur near patna (bihar) how can i join?
  • 31. Muzammil said on 3/2/2013 4:15:00 AM
    Hi, i am interested in this sms advertisement business, please give me the details, i live in Gandhinagar, Gujarat, INDIA. you can contact me on -zamil_316@yahoo.com
  • 32. sammy said on 3/8/2013 8:29:49 AM
    hi, i am interested in this sms advertisement business, give me the details, i live in south africa, krugersdorp gauteng. contact me on mokoenasam94@gmail.com
  • 33. ALEX said on 3/12/2013 12:14:14 PM
    hi i'm alex from limpopo tzaneen SA can u plz send me details
  • 34. Dugg said on 3/14/2013 12:02:51 PM
    I am interested what do I do next?
  • 35. Tshidi said on 3/15/2013 7:44:36 AM
    Hey i would love to send sms for money and i am located in south africa,
  • 36. Priscilla said on 3/18/2013 4:42:06 AM
    I am also interested, what to do now.
  • 37. ahmad said on 3/18/2013 5:27:09 AM
    i am interested in this sms advertisement business, please give me the details, i live in INDONESIA. you can contact me on bath.boy555@gmail.com thanks!
  • 38. Vaibhav arjun gulati said on 3/22/2013 10:28:42 AM
    I want to know all the details about how to earn money by sending SMS. I am from allahabad , India. My contact no. Is 08896026711.
  • 39. KATO ANDREW said on 3/25/2013 7:34:25 PM
    What is the use of a mobile phone and a laptop? Please, reply via katand_5@live.com am in kampala, uganda, Eastafrica. THANKS.
  • 40. Jardene van Niekerk said on 3/26/2013 11:36:02 AM
    I like to know all details about how to earn money by sms. I'm from Port Elizabeth South Africa
  • 41. jerome beukes said on 3/28/2013 10:55:30 AM
    I'm from South Africa and would like to know more about making money with sms.
  • 42. sharon mudra said on 4/2/2013 6:37:09 AM
    Hi I am Sharon from Springs Gauteng in South Africa. I would like to receive more information.
  • 43. Mmataba said on 4/3/2013 3:44:59 AM
    My name is Mmataba. I am situated at Pretoria, South Africa. I really interested in making money with SMS.
  • 44. Peter said on 4/9/2013 1:21:02 AM
    Hi, I am Peter from Thabazimbi, Limpopo Province, South Africa. Pls send further details about this.
  • 45. lisa dekker said on 4/10/2013 10:09:42 AM
    I am from the US and i am interested in finding out how i can send sms and get paid for it. Please send more info.
  • 46. Phili said on 4/14/2013 10:38:33 AM
    Hi my name is phili, i'm in south africa and interested in making money with sms.
  • 47. Tauseef said on 4/17/2013 6:47:17 PM
    Hey. i am TAUSEEF from India and i am genuinely interested in making money through messaging. So please forward me the further details and procedures.
  • 48. mr cyril m pillay said on 4/19/2013 3:24:55 PM
    i would like to run competition. how do you charge for that service. what requirements do we need
  • 49. Dipika khamkar said on 4/20/2013 7:45:32 AM
    Hi i from india and my email ID is dipikakhamkar5@gmail.com plz i want detail abt ua sms sending job m waiting for uq positive reply
  • 50. Akshay said on 4/22/2013 10:19:13 PM
    Hey i'm interested in this job. reply me as soon as possible at akshaykhamkar143@gmail.com
  • 51. tariq said on 4/26/2013 5:26:59 AM
    hi sir my name is tariq. i want this job plz send me complete detail. how can i do this work. tariqraju007@yahoo.com
  • 52. roy said on 5/1/2013 5:29:54 AM
    please email me with all your ideas. looking to start , but don't know where. contact me at ibanking@ib.rbc.com. roy
  • 53. Hester said on 5/2/2013 8:18:41 AM
    Can you please email information how to earn extra money to estiev6@gmail.com. I am from South-Africa, Limpopo province.
  • 54. Kingdom said on 5/2/2013 6:47:54 PM
    My name is Kingdom from Owerri Nigeria pls send me all details to my email kingdomifeanyi@gmail.com . Thanks
  • 55. nicholas said on 5/7/2013 10:56:23 AM
    my name is nicholas i live in lagos nigeria my Email is nikkeylink@yahoo.com. pls recommend one trusted sms marketing company to me.
  • 56. thomas kristiani said on 5/9/2013 4:59:08 AM
    my name is thomas i live in bekasi, jakarta indonesia please send me the details to my email thomaskristian555@gmail.com. thanks
  • 57. rahul said on 5/10/2013 12:03:59 AM
    hi sir my name is rahul from pune i am interested in making money by sms . sir please give me details information about us
  • 58. lesegok said on 5/14/2013 12:53:54 PM
    Hi I am lesego from gauteng, south Africa can you please explain which companies I can go to for and jobs
  • 59. ANKIT PATHAK said on 5/19/2013 6:05:47 AM
    PLZ SEND ME DETAILS OF BEST SMS MARKETING COMPANIES
  • 60. Henok said on 6/9/2013 12:53:43 PM
    Dear Sir; am from Addis Ababa; Ethiopia. pls send me the detail how i should work out this business. thank you!
  • 61. sara said on 6/16/2013 9:45:29 AM
    hi this is sarah!! i need more details. please contact me via email. sarahabdoola@gmail.com
  • 62. KUMARAN NAIDOO said on 6/18/2013 1:41:35 AM
    INTERESTED IN THE SMS BUSINESS. I LIVE IN DURBAN, SOUTH AFRICA. PLEASE CAN YOU E-MAIL ME MORE INFO HOW TO START THE BUSINESS PLEASE. I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT.
  • 63. Ayaz said on 6/19/2013 6:53:35 AM
    Hi i am from pakistan i am interested in sms business kindly will u send me details.
  • 64. asim said on 6/27/2013 7:28:21 AM
    hello, i am asim. my e mail id is daspara01@ibibo.com. i live in india, kolkatta. please send me all detail about sms business. thank you!
  • 65. Rzzy said on 6/30/2013 3:56:14 PM
    Hi, i am from Latva and i am interested in SMS business kindly! Will you send me info about it. EMAIL: dairis29@inbox.lv
  • 66. sibongile said on 7/2/2013 1:24:39 PM
    hi my name is sibongile please send me more info about sms business
  • 67. irish said on 7/4/2013 7:51:58 AM
    I stay in North West, South Africa could you please send me more details concerning sms business. My email is imosia@yahoo.com
  • 68. noor said on 7/5/2013 4:40:48 AM
    hi, i am from Cape town, south africa, i am interested, pls send me more information
  • 69. lisa said on 7/7/2013 8:43:13 AM
    Hello, I'm in the Dallas, TX; could you please send me more information. Thanks
  • 70. sanjogrokka said on 7/18/2013 1:48:04 PM
    Hi, i am from Nepal so please send me more information. thanks
  • 71. walter said on 7/28/2013 6:40:30 PM
    I am walter, from south africa interested in sms business please send me more info on how to go by this business email walpress@webmail.co.za
  • 72. Richa Dewan said on 8/11/2013 8:15:20 AM
    Hi I stay in Mumbai India. I am interested in sms business. please send the detail information. Thanks
  • 73. Luthando said on 8/11/2013 1:31:15 PM
    I am interested in this business, can u send me more info please
  • 74. Regina Brown said on 8/14/2013 2:21:06 PM
    I am very interested in how to begin working in the SMS business. Please send me more information.
  • 75. Zukiswa Mqhomfeni said on 8/17/2013 6:36:08 PM
    Hey my name is Zukiswa i am very interested in this business. Plz send me more information. I am in port elizabeth South africa
  • 76. Zukiswa Mqhomfeni said on 8/17/2013 6:38:36 PM
    Hey my name is Zukiswa. I am very interested in this business please email me more information on Zmqhomfeni@nokiamail.com. I am in port elizabeth south africa
  • 77. Dineo said on 8/28/2013 7:58:24 AM
    Hi i am Dineo from gaueng South Africa, please send me more info
  • 78. Victor said on 9/9/2013 2:31:50 PM
    my name is victor and my e-mail address is: v_temco_m@yahoo.com and i would really like to start an sms marketing job. please suggest a few companies i can start with, i'm from south africa, durban .... Thank you
  • 79. mhonbemo kikon said on 10/6/2013 4:35:42 AM
    i really love this kind of job please contact me here 9612003319 and i am from Nagaland India
  • 80. glen said on 10/9/2013 9:56:22 AM
    hi i am glen stay in south africa may you please send me information regarding ways to make money through an sms thank you
  • 81. Mamoraka said on 10/16/2013 7:22:08 AM
    Hi, I am Mamoraka from Limpopo province in south Africa, my mobile email address is mpledwaba50@gmail.com I would like to be send all the information about SMS texting as I would like to register as one of the SMS business family
  • 82. subrat said on 10/16/2013 7:59:11 PM
    hello sir, i am subrat. from-banka, bihar. my mail i.d is subratanand222@gmail.com.plz tell me how to make money through send sms. thanx
  • 83. Gayan said on 10/22/2013 6:44:37 AM
    Hi. I'm gayan. I'm from sri lanka. Plz tell me how to earn money in recev sms.
  • 84. ayazkhan said on 10/23/2013 6:09:49 AM
    hi, i am ayaz from pak, i want to make money through sending sms, any one tell me.. My id is Ghazi035@gmail.com
  • 85. vijay bisht said on 10/27/2013 6:43:24 AM
    hello i am vijay bisht i want to make money through sending sms any one tell me. my email id is vijaybisht254@gmail.com
  • 86. Sahil kumar said on 10/31/2013 9:26:52 AM
    Hello i am Sahil i want to participate in this service please give me all information about this.
  • 87. Eric said on 11/11/2013 10:22:31 AM
    It is GREAT to make money with SMS. I'm doing it and am so Happy. 272.2169@gmail.com if you have questions
  • 88. charles said on 11/13/2013 5:24:12 PM
    Am from johannesburg South Africa and i will like to join please give a link to start .
  • 89. sheena said on 11/26/2013 7:32:11 AM
    i am interested to doing sms reading job. Pls help me,..
  • 90. Navin gurung said on 11/30/2013 6:51:00 AM
    Hi, I am navin gurung from Nepal. I wanna join in this job but i have no any idea. I am student of bsc.
  • 91. Charles said on 12/2/2013 1:57:48 PM
    I like to put in for the sms marketing business. thanks
  • 92. ivan said on 12/6/2013 5:44:30 AM
    Hey i'm ivan. I live in cape town south africa could you please let me in this job.
  • 93. shabaan said on 12/15/2013 1:00:21 AM
    Hi i'm shabaan from cape town. Email is shabaanuzair@gmail.com. Plz help in how to get start.
  • 94. josie said on 12/19/2013 4:38:54 AM
    Send info on how to make money with a sms
  • 95. johan said on 12/20/2013 9:21:04 PM
    Hi, I'm Johan, I live in gauteng south africa can you please send me a link for the sms marketing companies
  • 96. Harish said on 12/23/2013 9:17:12 AM
    Hi I want to make money through SMS. Plz sent details .
  • 97. deepoc khumar said on 12/29/2013 12:49:44 AM
    i am searching for SMS sending home based work. what is yr registration fees? do u have branch in hyderabad? plz send me details. i am married. i need work urgently. 9160213914
  • 98. shubham negi said on 1/8/2014 7:56:42 AM
    hey, i am shubham from dehradun, India. i am currently working as a promoter of an excellent sms marketing company 'sms marketing ltd' ..it is an excellent company and has very good schemes to earn by just texting. for further details contact me : 8445258339 or mail me shubz.negi@gmail.com , ,i am earning 1800 rupees weekly, its cool !!!
  • 99. AKKI @K said on 1/8/2014 7:59:07 AM
    hello shubham bhai, yaar i have heard a lot about this site, plz plz send me the detail of this, i will call u soon , thank u
  • 100. lyz said on 1/10/2014 3:06:13 AM
    Hello! I live in Uganda. i want to know how to make money by sending sms..
  • 101. rc buckal said on 1/21/2014 1:13:13 AM
    hello sir, my name ramesh. how can we work with this company, pls send me detail-i am from kaithal haryana.
  • 102. PANKAJ ASALKAR said on 1/23/2014 4:15:40 AM
    sir, i am pankaj from amravati maharastra , i am interested in your business sending sms, plz join me and send details
  • 103. Ahmid said on 1/23/2014 9:10:59 AM
    could you give me a list of companies who can hire me for SMS paid services. i have done my MBA i am doing a job and want to earn some extra my present job is not fulfilling my necessity. Hope you will give me clue to find out genuine companies. Regards
  • 104. pujan barman said on 1/29/2014 8:31:39 AM
    hi.. I am pujan.. I want a home job, cause I am a student, I live in india.. plz send me more details... 8391911021 its my p.h no send me details quickly...
  • 105. Levy Mpogeng said on 2/1/2014 4:53:40 PM
    I want to earn money through@your marketing agency. Please send me more details soon.
  • 106. Dineo said on 2/2/2014 9:09:00 AM
    hi M Dineo from South Africa, would u please send me more info, interested
  • 107. Savita said on 2/4/2014 5:36:23 AM
    Plz give me the details of this job, how can i apply for this? is there any investment?
  • 108. Ashlynn Russo said on 2/19/2014 1:28:54 AM
    I need a job so please email me as fast as you can and tell me about this job and were i go to start and what it pays. Please.....
  • 109. Sunil parsad said on 2/24/2014 7:42:58 AM
    Hi please send more info regarding sms business parsadsunil67@gmail.com
  • 110. diana botha said on 2/25/2014 3:37:39 AM
    Hi I'm diana botha I live in south africa durban my email address is dianabotha170@gmail.com I am interested to make money from home
  • 111. michaelrajan said on 3/2/2014 11:20:44 AM
    I want to get money by sms, I am in tamilnadu state ,Coimbatore district, help me
  • 112. Narendra said on 3/13/2014 6:55:37 AM
    Hi I am from Mumbai India. I am interested in sms business. please send the detail information. Email Id: narendramishra91@gmail.com . Thanks
  • 113. marvin said on 3/21/2014 2:09:09 PM
    hello I'm marvin from the philippines. I'm interested and want to earn money regarding sms business, kindly send me the details on my email: balbins901@gmail.com . Thank you
  • 114. Lisa said on 3/22/2014 11:37:16 AM
    Hi i'm a singl mom from south africa i want to know more please my email is fcleogirl190@gmail plz and tanx u
  • 115. Karen De Bruin said on 3/28/2014 2:17:01 PM
    Send me more info pls i'm keen on this.
  • 116. rito said on 3/29/2014 7:30:07 AM
    HI i'm ritz from philippines please email me @ yanz_cabales@yahoo.com
  • 117. kagiso said on 4/9/2014 5:21:59 PM
    Please send me more info.
  • 118. kagiso said on 4/9/2014 5:25:30 PM
    Please send me more info. Mamelodi, pretoria, south africa
  • 119. Anshul Jain said on 4/12/2014 3:54:04 AM
    I am from delhi, india. Please send me details how can I earn by sending sms. there are many fraud companies. Please provide me with some genuine companies details.
  • 120. Mohammed Faizuddin Siddiqui said on 4/20/2014 10:51:05 AM
    Hi, I appreciate if u can kindly guide me to start earning thru this SMS business. I am an indian and working to Riyadh Saudi Arabia. Best regards
  • 121. aijaz said on 5/3/2014 5:03:01 AM
    i want to generate money by mobile phone as i am in communication business and have my mobile numbers from where i can generate money without involving anybody else kindly provide me a tool or any app. from which i can execute the same.my email id is(mirexplorer005@gmail.com)kindly reply me in my email
  • 122. Gilbert said on 5/27/2014 6:58:23 AM
    How can i make money by sms? info pls
  • 123. Terence said on 6/16/2014 1:54:23 AM
    Hey i'm terence from johannesburg. I'm interested
  • 124. ntsejoa said on 6/16/2014 9:23:31 AM
    please send me more info.m in lesotho maseru
  • 125. Jenna said on 6/17/2014 5:42:39 AM
    Hi, I'm Jenna from Gauteng. I'm interested.
  • 126. Philip said on 6/18/2014 6:00:40 AM
    Dear sir, please send me the link for it and the softwares for starting the business Thanks for your consideration
  • 127. dangsky said on 6/19/2014 11:52:02 PM
    Info pls about sms earnings.:-elcanmartin.1326@gmail.com
  • 128. Tanisha chettri said on 6/30/2014 7:44:20 AM
    Hello sir/madam i am tanisha from india i am interested please send me the info
  • 129. Alleta said on 7/1/2014 4:23:32 PM
    to whom it may concern.. I am Alleta from South Africa and would like to know where do I go to sign up and if any payments is required from my side.
  • 130. rekashnee rajkoomar said on 7/29/2014 4:21:52 AM
    Hi I am from durban in kwazulu natal i'm really very much interested in doing this as i have been searching for something like this for the past couple of months.
  • 131. saurabh said on 8/3/2014 6:06:55 AM
    hi I am Saurabh from India can u send me detail to earn money plz.
  • 132. Boni said on 8/8/2014 6:17:59 PM
    send me info plz
  • 133. Jeffrey said on 8/15/2014 3:01:23 AM
    Hi I am Jeffrey from Cape Town South Africa.Can you please send me more details.
  • 134. Jayachandran said on 9/5/2014 2:58:12 AM
    My residence is Coimbatore, India. Could u please guide me as to which SMS marketing Company to be contacted for doing the paid SMS job, enabling me to proceed further. Thanks and awaiting your guidance pl., Jayachandran
  • 135. Linds said on 9/9/2014 10:15:45 AM
    Hi There, like the rest please email me your info pack. thanks.
  • 136. Mean dole said on 9/10/2014 8:49:25 AM
    Hi my name is mzwandile my email is mzwandiledlamini126@gmail.com please show me how to do this.
  • 137. v.malathi sathyakumar said on 9/14/2014 7:17:49 AM
    Hi i want to join in this....What can i do?
  • 138. shiv shankar prasad said on 9/17/2014 6:33:41 AM
    My name is shiv shankar prasad. I want to earn money by sending sms but there is many fraud company. plz send me genuine company name and no. I am from india. my email id is guptashiv5641@gmail.com
  • 139. adam buys said on 9/24/2014 2:53:33 AM
    I would like more info as well I'm from South Africa
  • 140. Angelina said on 9/25/2014 6:10:40 PM
    Otisville, ny USA
  • 141. Ghulam Farid said on 11/2/2014 12:18:00 AM
    Hi my name is Ghulam Farid from Pakistan my email is raoghulamfarid@hotmail.com. i am interested in SMS marketing please send complete info to join this. Thanks
  • 142. Ramya said on 11/30/2014 10:07:57 AM
    Hi my name is ramya from india i am interested in SMS marketing job please send complete information to join
  • 143. bishungjoshua said on 12/18/2014 9:26:16 AM
    am interested
  • 144. Segun Jooda (segjod) said on 12/31/2014 2:49:23 PM
    Hi, I am Segun from west africa (Nigeria)... I'm interested in working with this company, kindly give me more information about this company, segunjooda@yahoo.com is my email and my number is 08069617164
  • 145. shiraz.k.daruwala said on 1/13/2015 12:52:06 AM
    I want to earn by sending SMS??? how do I go about...advice please
  • 146. Roxie Short said on 1/13/2015 2:37:20 PM
    I'm very interested in the job. I live in Leesburg Florida. Please send me info on how to start. Thank you for your time.
  • 147. Thabo Manene said on 1/16/2015 2:43:27 AM
    Please send me info as I'm interested. I am from South africa, Johannesburg.
  • 148. shenay Blignaut said on 1/18/2015 1:44:05 PM
    I'm from Port Elizabeth in the Eastern Cape
  • 149. AYAZ AFRIDI said on 1/25/2015 2:15:54 PM
    Hi em ayaz, any girl want friendship, balance beggar avoid, contact me at ghazi035@gmail.com, or call me 00923134848410
  • 150. mvulane said on 1/30/2015 6:36:29 AM
    I am Mvulane from South Africa in frankfort please let me know the procedure I am interested. My. Email mvulanee@yahoo.com. Thank you
  • 151. aru said on 2/4/2015 7:22:02 AM
    hi, my name is aru and I would like to give this a try so please give me more info about it! My e-mail id is mabelinemable29@gmail.com
  • 152. Eubert Vusi Dlamini said on 2/15/2015 11:42:04 AM
    Hi, my name is Vusi ,I'm staying here in Germiston (South Africa). Please send me more information about sms business because I'm very interested in it. My e-mail address Kavuma@vodamail.co.za
  • 153. Azli Macho said on 4/16/2015 12:37:13 PM
    Hi, good day.. I'm Azli, from Malaysia.. I'm really interested about how to get profit from SMS business. Please send me more Info. about it because I'm really excited to applied. My email address azleemadon86@yahoo.com. Thank you :)
  • 154. Azli Macho said on 4/16/2015 12:43:37 PM
    Hi. I'm Azli from Malaysia.. I'm really interested about how to get profit from SMS business. Please send me more information about it. Because I'm very excited to applied it. My email address azleemadon86@yahoo.com. Thank you :)
  • 155. Siyabonga said on 4/20/2015 3:47:57 PM
    Hi I'm located in Gauteng and I would like to make money via SMS
  • 156. Precious Akhona said on 4/28/2015 11:36:06 AM
    Hi i'm Akhona. I would like to know how to Start sms business. Email me at NtsaliAP@gmail.com
  • 157. PHILLIP said on 6/13/2015 9:11:36 AM
    Hi i'm phillip from Pretoria south africa
  • 158. kc said on 6/17/2015 10:38:32 PM
    sms sending job available here in philippines?
  • 159. jane machete said on 6/22/2015 7:18:35 AM
    I would like to start on sms business I live at south africa in pretoria
  • 160. Shahed Ahmed said on 6/24/2015 12:50:08 PM
    Hi I live in london where people are spending money like its never ending, and I would like to attract these customers by sms advertising, can you help me how to sing up and get me started.
  • 161. Nadia said on 7/7/2015 12:02:29 AM
    Collins, MS
  • 162. mophat sakwa said on 7/8/2015 5:48:38 AM
    am mophat sakwa.. from kenya ... my email is mophsaks@gmail.com.. pls connect me. my phone number is 0703864621
  • 163. nonhlanhla said on 7/13/2015 9:22:45 AM
    Hi I'm Nonhlanhla and would like to start a cell phone business, nonhlashipalane@gmail.com
  • 164. flowrence said on 7/25/2015 11:33:53 AM
    Hi i'm flowrence and I live in south africa, free state. I will like to start my own cell phone business can you please help me
  • 165. Sony said on 7/27/2015 1:54:33 AM
    Hi my name is Sony and I live in South Africa, Gauteng. I also would like to know about to start this kind of business.
  • 166. Mbhekeni Brian Zulu said on 8/12/2015 10:46:20 AM
    help, I want to start asap
  • 167. Wakile said on 8/26/2015 7:46:43 AM
    Hi, Please help me with more details in making money by SMS
  • 168. ash said on 8/27/2015 9:54:44 AM
    Hi, Please can I get more info
  • 169. Candice said on 8/30/2015 4:15:21 PM
    Hello I'm Candice. I live in Port Elizabeth, South Africa. I would like to know more about the sms job. Please send more information on how to get started.
  • 170. Wakile said on 11/21/2015 5:18:42 PM
    Hi my name is Wakike. I live in East London South Africa my email is mafayalw@gmail.com please send me more details.
  • 171. janardan mali said on 2/15/2016 12:18:40 AM
    My Name is janardan Mali , I am interested sms business...give me one chance....
  • 172. sakkie said on 3/3/2016 10:48:51 PM
    Hi my name is Sakkie I'm in south africa johannesburg I would like to know more about the (sms)my email address is sakkiemokobane@gmail.com.
  • 173. ratnakar vasu salian said on 4/13/2016 1:38:35 AM
    173.My name is ratnakar v salian from mumbai-india. Will you please tell me how I can earn while sending SMS
  • 174. Toyin elijah said on 4/18/2016 6:57:26 AM
    Dear sir/ma, I am toyin from lagos, nigeria and from osun state.
  • 175. pratibha said on 4/20/2016 5:27:00 AM
    Kindly fetch me the details on the process, I am very much interested in dis.
  • 176. Manish Wadekar said on 5/21/2016 1:11:38 PM
    Please send me the details.
  • 177. clifford mzizi said on 5/26/2016 4:49:22 PM
    write your comment with city, state and country.hi I also like to join I'm from gauteng in orange farm can u please send me details.
  • 178. Tokelo said on 7/4/2016 11:01:19 AM
    I'm interested my name is Tokelo, am from Bloemfontein in South Africa
  • 179. Sibusisiwe Dumakude said on 7/11/2016 9:47:26 AM
    Hi my name Sibusisiwe Dumakude from Durban I really would like to earn an income by sending sms, please tell me how
  • 180. Goodie said on 7/14/2016 5:18:11 AM
    I would like to know how do I apply to get the short code and make money from sms. my contact number is 0847635578 live in johannesbug Gauteng.
  • 181. dominique said on 8/10/2016 7:03:19 AM
    Hi i'm dominique how do i start with sms business. i'm from south africa
  • 182. Zonke said on 8/16/2016 4:24:43 PM
    Please tell me how
  • 183. Natie Mthembu said on 9/9/2016 4:08:57 AM
    I am a younger business minded person willing to make money by sms can you please email me the details call@0837172796
  • 184. Mike said on 10/24/2016 1:23:43 AM
    I live in Miami, fl. I'm in, email address tune868@gmail.com
  • 185. ganesh said on 11/22/2016 12:15:55 PM
    I live in india mail me at ganesh.burila@gmail.com
  • 186. samkelisiwe said on 12/12/2016 8:12:54 AM
    Hai I'm samke from lenasia in South Africa. My email samkeenene@gmail.com. Please send me all details.
  • 187. rutwik said on 12/22/2016 7:39:27 PM
    Send me all details my email Id is rutwik96.k@gmail.com
  • 188. Lesego said on 1/23/2017 3:49:46 AM
    Hi Please send all the details on making money with the sms lesegomaboe@ymail.com