How Can You Become a Famous Rapper

Every one of us is dreaming to have better future. In this hard time, many people especially those musically inclined individual consider to get into the entertainment business.

Becoming a rapper is one option and you need to know how you can become a famous rapper.

Definitely, becoming a rapper is not for everyone. This is because it requires perseverance and hard work in order to succeed. Likewise, most rappers are facing difficulties in making it big and to score a good record deal. However, if you are really interested to learn, all you have to ensure is your willingness and talent to learn the profession. You should understand that rap music is characterized by quick lyrics, rhyme patterns and spoken verses. This means that hard road waits in tracking the path of becoming a rapper. Becoming a famous rapper is a life that is full of music videos, award shows, sold-out concerts, multi-platinum records, red carpets and hot parties. However, for average rapper it would be a life unemployment and rejection. Nevertheless, the rap career is very fulfilling if you really love rapping.

Tips to Become a Famous Rapper at a Young Age

Rapping is not all about performing but you should also be knowledgeable in writing a song. Doing the rap should state the words clear and concise. In this way your audience can easily understand the words. Likewise, use words that are catchy so that it can attract listeners. As mentioned earlier, rap employs beat and rhythm but you can do it with music or without music. All you have to ensure is to keep the beat and flow of the rhythm. You can listen to popular rap artist so that you can learn some of their styles in beating. Also, singing along is another way to practice the beat of music and know the words that would fit.

In writing the song you should identify your subject matter. In this way, you can easily write the song as long as you know your interest. There are different types of rap and you should understand each type so that you can write easily. You can start writing by scribbling down ideas until such time that you create your own rap song. Once you have written your song the next step to pay attention is to develop your image. Having the right persona is important so that you will be recognized by your audience. This will also add to your stage presence and at the same time draw fans.

Moreover, if you want to become famous in the rap industry you should ensure to have the right style and attitude. Make sure that you have a good packaging of your song so that it would hit the mainstream market. Keep in mind that your success would depend on your trade mark.

• Learn How the Music Industry Works
    Are you a musically inclined person and you would like to know how the music industry works? Let’s find out as we give you the music industry’s ins and outs.
  • How to Start a Musical Instrument Store
    Before opening your music instrument store you should ensure that everything is planned. Always come up with a cutting edge items so that your business will not be undermine.

• 1. @ jacy kuhn said on 9/8/2011 10:47:10 PM
    I Would like to become a famous rapper i'm willing to do what i have to do i'm so ready to become famous i try rapping its very hard to just think off top of my head but i'm 14 and it will be great if i can become rich and famous..
  • 2. Berinzon said on 11/9/2011 8:03:20 PM
    I want to become a famous rapper most of my friends say i'm pretty good and i'm willing to take every step to lead me there i'm 13 and really believe i can make it. So please can someone contact me or get me a deal and i will not let anyone down i'll be one of the best if i'm in the right hands. New York, Yonkers. E-mail:sk8terkiid98@aol.com thank you and i hope you take this in consideration.
  • 3. Auret Murima said on 1/3/2012 8:31:21 AM
    I WOULD ONE DAY LIKE TO BE A FAMOUS RAPPER. I AM ONLY 10 YEARS OLD BUT I BELIEVE I CAN MAKE I TO HOLLYWOOD. ONE DAY YOU WILL SEE ME ON STAGE. PLEASE SIGN ME UP FOR A RECORD DEAL OR SOMETHING. PLEASE
  • 4. mike said on 4/16/2012 10:31:24 PM
    i would love to become a rapper all my friend say i'm good i rap battle all ways and more i dnt care about the money or anything just want to be heard so come on with something if you have a record deal. thank you contact me at michael97@bellsouth.net
  • 5. LaCarre crawford said on 4/29/2012 12:04:19 PM
    Peoria illinois united states and my number is 2581554 and not only am I more serious and dedicated about rapping and like to express myself in many ways I succeed only because I don't hang out alot and I read to further my knowledge and yes I care about the money and the power and fame I'm straight forward to tell you I want it all I'm 16 mean and lean and not planing on failure in any way possible if you asked me if I would scrub the floor for a dollar or 50cent I would because money adds up and to get to the top you have to start at the bottom I dont chase the money I hope and believe and dream and if I was broke I can be broke and come from poor to rich because I have knowledge and hostility and nobody can tell me different and I could look you in the eye and tell you that with no hesitation and my confidence and beliefs are unbelievable having you smacking your lips saying it can't be true this world survives because of money and it wants me so be wise for me don't give me a record deal give me and opportunity and shot and I won't blow it
  • 6. Katelyn Lewis said on 5/31/2012 6:34:03 PM
    Hey my name is Katelyn, which is listed above. My phone number is 6012532303. I live in Walnut Grove 39189, the state of Mississippi. I love rapping and singing, I can do both but rapping is my favorite. I am 13 years old, and I have been rapping since I was 9. I take out the time and write a rap everyday. Rapping is my specialty. I want to experience the rapping industry. I have a very special talent that many few know about. I feel as if it needs to me nationwide. Please help me achieve my goals and follow my dream.
  • 7. SLIK-P said on 6/5/2012 8:05:16 PM
    Hi my name is karabo, i'm from rustenburg, i believe that whatever someone else can do, i can do to, but here is something i've loved since i was 11 but started doing my own 2years back "RAP" i'm in a crew with my other 2 friends and the name of our crew is 2religion, coz we very fast learners, now we think we ready for anything good but we helpless, and we willing to go for it and give it our best forever. 0145920303 karabo call anytime.
  • 8. Omar said on 7/2/2012 4:52:59 PM
    Yo my name is Omar I'm 11 years old I love to rap I started rapping at 7 years old and all my friends say i can rap so please help me become famous.
  • 9. jacoby said on 7/6/2012 8:53:30 PM
    i am a good rapper i always have sense i was 6 and i'm still good i just want to get signed with a record label to be herd or listened to if u know what i mean
  • 10. dope boy said on 7/28/2012 3:48:07 AM
    Hey everyone my name is Oswaldo Solorio i'm 14. i'm an upcoming famous rapper. I live in HANFORD, CA. hit me up if your authentic about your music and is willing to make some projects. i also have a youtube channel you can check out my music videos. ADD ME ON FACEBOOK. Movement66@yahoo.com
  • 11. Kiyara bunch said on 8/6/2012 1:41:51 PM
    i live in chicago .i'm 8 years old and i wanna be on disney channel the show ant farm if u help me u can be my manager
  • 12. Angel Rodriguez said on 8/7/2012 3:12:15 PM
    Yo this L.i.B I live in long island,NY IM 16 IM the best rapper on long island I make all my raps but not beats just hoping and waiting for someone to make me something
  • 13. Young g said on 8/19/2012 7:31:10 AM
    Me and my crew are rapping for long now and we aint all about rapping we would like to perform for a deal that's our goal peace out homies
  • 14. Kaliph Mitchell said on 8/29/2012 12:07:58 AM
    My name Kaliph I sing and rap I just wanna be famous because no one believe I will make it I know i can if the right people coach me more and developed me I will be a pretty good rapper just need someone to check me out hit me up 6096588069 Facebook Kaliph Mitchell
  • 15. Paige.Walker said on 9/21/2012 2:20:16 PM
    Hey, my name is Paige i live in London I'm turning 14 soon and becoming a famous rapper is my dream. Yes i'm taking this very seriously ,i have written some songs :) one day i hope my dream comes true. Please follow me on twitter if you can help https://twitter.com/YeaItsPaige. Thank You :)
  • 16. Brison Davis said on 9/22/2012 2:53:45 PM
    Hey, my name is Brison I rap, i'm 12, and I think i'm getting the hang of it. I've been getting complements saying I can make it and I believe I can do it i've written a couple of songs and I think i'm ready. Hit me up at (662)302-9762 and add be on facebook @Brison Davis peace.
  • 17. Pitbull Jr. said on 9/27/2012 1:24:41 PM
    I want to be a RAPPER. I am an Indian. All my friends are encouraging me and says that I am The Pitbull Jr. since I sing his songs for them, who are great Pitbull fans. So I would first like to release a Pitbull song sung by me in the name, Pitbull Jr. in youtube. I am a poor guy. I can't afford a recording studio. So I would record it in one of my friend's home PC. But that won't be so nice. So please listen to my songs(will be in youtube by the end of 2012 in the name say, Pitbull Jr. ft Marc Anthony) and please help me to make money to release a singles.
  • 18. Pitbull Jr. said on 9/27/2012 2:32:06 PM
    Please don't mind, my sound is very soft, but since i like Pitbull the most, I would perform his rap....
  • 19. lorentece mitchell_swagg angels said on 11/2/2012 5:43:49 PM
    I am 14 and I really want to be famous I want to be in my own. Girl group called swagg angels and I really like to rap and one day that dream will come true
  • 20. Diego Martins 18 said on 11/8/2012 9:17:40 PM
    Ayoo i'm good i'm always spendin my own time written lyrics but i live in UK the only thing is i cant really Freestyle cuz i'm portugues and i still dont know many words to put it together but i can write songs and rap them -_-
  • 21. Jay B.I.G said on 11/18/2012 12:59:11 AM
    I wouldn't say i'm the best at the art of hip-hop. but I still have a long way to go and planning of making it young like my idol, Big Sean. I can write, but I dont want to write raps any more, that's insulting. I want to go to the next step and start free styling. I want to be known as one of the best MC lyricist of all times, and I am going to do anything to make everyone of my dreams real. Age:14, Name: Johnny B.I.G
  • 22. Chanel priester said on 11/19/2012 12:40:09 PM
    I'm Chanel I'm from Beaufort South Carolina where nothing really happens I have been rapping since I can remember me and my best friend lea fulcher we rap together were a group we call our group da twisted crew our inspiration is mostly ymcmb that's lil Wayne nicki Minaj bird man bow wow lil twist Ect. We also love other rapper and they keep are dream alive so if anyone is looking for girl rappers please e-mail me at kitty.bhoo@yahoo.com and I will give you my number so we can make something happen and we both or 13 going on 14
  • 23. shivam said on 11/26/2012 1:01:45 PM
    I only say that 'i will work hard, i dont give and i have to bring it' One day i am the famous rapper
  • 24. Boni Thomas wann said on 11/29/2012 7:07:05 PM
    Am a very good and powerful rapper who can compose a song an hour. i also have a crew called (dmc). all we need is someone to help us make the dreams come to pass. I live in Accra, Ghana west Africa. U cal me on 002330246545436. Thank u.an internet collaboration is also welcome..
  • 25. VABEZ said on 12/3/2012 10:16:50 AM
    1 day i will like 2 be da famous rapper. And i'm pretty sure dat if i cn get da contract i'l do da job done so plz cn any1 sign me my numbrz 0798272842 my name iz t.do
  • 26. G.Good said on 12/4/2012 2:18:00 AM
    I'm a good rapper i can go along with the rythms of any song and even write my own version of any song. I have the potential and confidence that i can do it big. But its just getting known is what has me stuck where i am. I'm 18 and willing to do whatever it takes. Being a young dude living in Long Beach Cali. seeing what goes on here and everything that revolves around me helps me write my music. I just need an opportunity to prove that i can become a well known rapper. G.Good remember this name.
  • 27. Amari said on 12/8/2012 5:42:19 AM
    I'm English and I come from Stratford, london .I'm only Ten so it would be a big surprise if got 2 b a rapper but I listen to a lot of American rappers: Nas; Eminem; Dr. Dre; 2pac; B.I.G; Eazy-E and of course Snoop doggy dogg. But to be truthful I like them all wen they were young and just starting cuz they sounded a lot better to me. I also like English Rappers : Plan B; Devlin and Giggs. They all influence me but and I've been dreaming of a chance like this since I was seven (lol). Please just give me a chance I probably won't get a chance but its worth a chance.
  • 28. Amari said on 12/8/2012 5:45:10 AM
    Also I write my own lyrics and use beats from different songs. There was a site called Fl Studios and I made a beat and everyone said it was brilliant so hopefully I turn out like the new and English Dr.Dre :)
  • 29. Tpeezy said on 12/12/2012 3:25:58 PM
    i'm a 16 year old white rapper i have been rapping since i was 6 years old i have cd's as proof i make youtube videos about once a week. when i freestyle people swear up and down that they're written. i know that i will make it because i am patient and i'm only 16 and i know i could use some work.. but please look me up on youtube my rapper name is tpeezy
  • 30. Sue-Anne said on 12/13/2012 2:07:46 PM
    Hi, my name is Sue-Anne i live in S.A_Johannesburg_im 14 turning 15 next year May. I found this website and i read most of these kids 'comments' and wonder why u would choose mine 2 read or 2 sign me a contract but i love rapping so much that i thought i should give it a try. I dont remember when i started rapping but i know that im good at it. i've written a few rap songs and my dream is 2 become a rapper and a song writer i ask if theres any1 who can help me achive my dream pls.......!!!help me. Call me 0798958225
  • 31. Eke zacheus ifechidere said on 12/14/2012 3:05:45 AM
    plz i need help from people am a rapper plz dis is my number 08134272032
  • 32. sharenia bright said on 12/18/2012 10:00:17 AM
    i well, love to rap i am 15 yrs old. an would like to do whatever it takes for me become a rapper at young age so please let me so u what skills i got an beat
  • 33. Rohit sharma said on 12/28/2012 8:31:40 AM
    I want to become punjabi rap star i know that i am a best rapper in the world but i want one chance to prove me myself if any one want rap star then contact me my email Rapperrohit@rediffmail.com
  • 34. akash bisht said on 12/29/2012 9:46:58 AM
    i am a good rapper and i wrote my own lyrics i want a chance to proove my self i made my own album please contact me on my email akbisht0@gmail.com
  • 35. sai srikar said on 12/30/2012 9:15:39 AM
    i am good rapper and i can write world class lyrics. i am from india where 99.7 people don't know about rap music. so there is no encouragement for me. i will not only prove my self but also prove to the world the intensity of indian rapper. so please contact me on my email drpsaisrikar@gmail.com
  • 36. Nautica Moore said on 12/30/2012 12:20:43 PM
    i already have my beat and rap ready i just dont know the steps after that.
  • 37. ty holman said on 1/3/2013 4:34:33 PM
    i'm a rookie rapper. doing this is the only thing i'm good at in life because every place i went to, ppl just didnt wanna be around me and i want that to change. i was hated for 15 years. i want to make a name out of myself.
  • 38. freestyle dundee said on 1/14/2013 5:30:47 AM
    i'm a 15 year old indian. i am quite good at writing rap and then raping it. i got a crew and none of them are indians. so please help me and my crew out. it is our dream to become rappers.
  • 39. Joe night locklear said on 1/17/2013 8:56:27 PM
    Ok before I start I am a 14 year old boy. I started rapping at 8 years old an I liked the attention that I got and loved to see what I could come up with. I was influence by eminem because he was not scared to rap because he was white and because he raps about his life. I think his raps just make more sense then these other rappers these days. I just want to be successful in life doing something that I love and just want a chance I will not fail whoever gives me that chance!!! Oh and my real name is night do that nobody thinks it's a nickname
  • 40. AprilMarie said on 1/19/2013 2:59:13 PM
    hello!! i'm april marie and i write my own lyrics and now i'm learning by myself how to rap..i write good lyrics!!my favorite artist is lil wayne, nicki minaj, jayz,waka flocka,2chainzs etc....im 16 yrs old and yeah...so hopefully one day i would be a rapper and i hope yall enjoy my songs and lyrics..and im not a copycater...if i become a rapper my stage name would me Champaine Marie.....
  • 41. Gabi Castro said on 1/26/2013 2:10:24 PM
    I'm 13 & I live in Lake Placid, Florida. I am very good at rapping, I can't Freestyle the best, but when it comes to songs, especially Drake, Nicki Minaj, & Lil' Wayne songs, I can rap all the words to alot of their songs, my friends always tell me; Gabi you will never become a rapper & they start laughing at me, I want to show them that I can become famous, & I want to be known, & want to make money for my family, & I just want it to be a life changing experience, so if anybody sees this please sign me to a recording deal, I would really appreciate it, I'll never give up, thank you. (:
  • 42. sasha said on 1/30/2013 5:09:25 AM
    Hello my name is sasha, i'm from new york but currently reside in lancaster, pa. I would like to become a R&B rapper due to my unique style. I have songs already recorded due to me being in a team that dominates like no other. On top of that i write my own lyrics to raps and songs, so yes i also sing. I have the potential and energy to make my life long dream a reality. If I'm given a chance for an opportunity then whoever him/her will be will NOT be disappointed. Thank you very much
  • 43. MaximilianoMolina said on 2/4/2013 8:30:12 AM
    i promise you i can top the best of the best rappers , i freestyle, but i prefer writing because i already overdid free styling, i have a crew and we are all extremely talented, hit me up if you know whats good. (401) 263-0755. i'm 17. i am latino but bored in america and i enjoy killing tracks.
  • 44. Kenya said on 2/5/2013 9:47:25 PM
    Hi my name is Kenya sims and I am ten years old and I want to be a famous rapper I want to take care of my family buy my mom me and my sis a mansion to live in if u read this message contact me at 318-528-7211
  • 45. Tanishq Asem said on 2/6/2013 3:06:01 AM
    Mumbai,India. I am 15 n I do rapping.... I love to rap.. 24X7 I keep on listening to songs n rap... I can do rapping properly but all I need is someone to help me become famous... How can I make my own albums? I have so much to know my number 9819925268.... Please help me
  • 46. todd celistan said on 2/6/2013 9:34:34 PM
    My name is Todd all my friend say am the best rapper in our and it is true I want to be a rapper
  • 47. kagisano mathe. said on 2/10/2013 1:03:13 AM
    Sorry I forgot to give you my numbers I'm still kagisano here's my numbers:0712528327
  • 48. Mthokozisi said on 2/23/2013 2:06:54 PM
    rapping is my game and i'm looking for someone to make me famous and sign a record deal call me asap on 073 416 6480
  • 49. Pel Powers said on 2/23/2013 3:24:07 PM
    Just watch out, I will be one of the best MCs out of Brooklyn. Remember my name.
  • 50. Kerry or the kidd said on 2/26/2013 8:45:31 AM
    I'm very smart when I rap my words are very ejacated and they rhyme at the same time . Some tell true story's about things or try to make people laugh when I rap. i luv 2 sometime I just listen to instrumentals and rap to them. My friend family think I'm a grate rapper and i want to see what the rest of the world thinks . Plus I'm cool and fun to be around so if your look for a great an cool rapper your looking for me .
  • 51. Glenn Edwards said on 3/1/2013 8:32:36 PM
    All the comments are alike and similar as others but Rapping means everything to me, my dad was in a rap group he wasn't famous but he was known but he was in an accident that made him stop and now i wanna show my father that i can follow his foot steps and become what he wanted to be so please someone somebody please email. i need information im in Pittsburgh PA kik me @Glenn5398 my email is Glenn5398@gmail.com please im begging you i want to start my career now
  • 52. Sheldon said on 3/1/2013 11:16:32 PM
    i'm from johannesburg. south africa i rap not for the money but expressing messages out. i love what i do i just need some help to send my messages out to my people. i'm doing this for 8 years
  • 53. TJ said on 3/4/2013 11:16:02 AM
    I'm Tommy from Greece, New York. I would dedicate my life to becoming a rapper/singer. Rap is the only kind of music i listen to and the only music i will listen to. I want to be all famous like Drake, Lil Wayne Rick Ross and all those other rappers. My email is tommyd.ephraim@yahoo.com.
  • 54. Tyle said on 3/4/2013 2:18:55 PM
    I'm 13 years old in grade 8 and wanna follow 'em role models like WALE, DRAKE and ANDRE 3000, if you want me to spit in front of the mic wit ma' crew ma number'z 0744090829
  • 55. Mandy Dollz said on 3/7/2013 6:21:00 AM
    Hi I'm 18 years old I'm a really dope rapper, I rap with inspiration, style and swag. I've done some rap songs which a lot of my friends love and wish to be me, I just can't wait to make it big in entertainment cause I know I will by Gods grace, I sing very well too. call me Asap if you wanr knw more +2348130177986.. Thanks God bless muahhh
  • 56. siddharath sandhu said on 3/8/2013 1:50:05 AM
    i want to become rapstar same like yo yo honey singh but i am just 15
  • 57. Deezy said on 3/9/2013 1:51:22 AM
    I am looking for someone to sign me. I'm young and can rap. I just wanna make my dream come true. so please anyone out there can u please sign me
  • 58. zay said on 3/9/2013 2:30:58 AM
    I rap I'm very talented you can write me this address 7901 west bender avenue Milwaukee
  • 59. David said on 3/14/2013 11:01:47 PM
    I wanna be a rapper i'm 17...what should i do to prove myself? How can i become a rapper?
  • 60. Kampaign said on 3/18/2013 5:31:46 PM
    I'm a 16 year old boy living in Queens, NY. All you young rappers out there take my email address down and let's make things interesting. How about we all practice sending lyrics to each other? That would be fun.. kesinc09@hotmail.com
  • 61. Modified said on 3/24/2013 8:20:32 PM
    Shout out to Everyone in this world.(WORLD PEACE)I'm am a really good rapper you should check the tracks out on YouTube, Like our Page Nation of Wisdom on Facebook. While also listening to music just search (Nationofwisdom90s) that is the Account much love world!
  • 62. seun20 said on 3/26/2013 8:40:56 PM
    Yo! I love rap and I do it for fun. I can't tell my style. would like to meet fame. Any beat producer email me Seunmaj@gmail.com
  • 63. Bhupender singh(bhupi) said on 3/27/2013 5:24:20 AM
    I am Indian, i have the talent of punjabi rap, my all friends say me that u r looking like bohemia(the punjabi rap star) and ur voice also similar to bohemia bt i have no guideline to become famous If anyone want a new punjabi rap star then plz u give me one chance, My contact number-091-9501623244 My email adress-bhupender063@gmail.com Thanks
  • 64. Lil ShyBøy said on 3/27/2013 5:09:57 PM
    I rap a lot ever since I was 10. I'm a honest person I live in Idiana. My dreams is to show my family that I could be someone. My sing make people cry, happy, and other stuff. I'm 13 I'll try to become famous I don't want to be laugh at.All I need a real good partner. Who wants to be my partner and I'll give my number but first you have sent me a friend request in Facebook. Abraham Bugarin is my name...
  • 65. Lil ShyBøy said on 3/27/2013 5:18:27 PM
    (765)412-9189 is my number and I'll tell u my address I swear to god I'll try my best at anything. Hope u guys chose me but u don't it's okay I'll try very hard next time. I don't get very mad I get sad but who cares. Please accept me. I just hate when my family will not be famous. Please I'll do anything
  • 66. Ninja Nave said on 3/28/2013 5:14:45 AM
    hi my name is nave and i am 17 years old. i am a rapper and all my friends and rappers around my hood say's that i am dope, i win every battle and my mixtapes are good. please help me get a record deal, i am a very hard worker and i am willing to do anything just to get a record deal, pleas help. E-mail: khozatebogo@gmail.com
  • 67. Vegas said on 3/30/2013 7:51:34 PM
    i'm 14 im a rapper from Virginia. I gotta project called THE PROPHECY coming out soon. I'm not just a rapper i'm a aspiring Entrepreneur that has been a member of DECA for the past 5 years so I have great marketing skills for my age. I study fashion marketing and I am a producer. When It's all said and done i don't want to be just another rapper. I want to own the most successful MUSIC company of all time Which includes Music From EVERY GENRE and I want to make a name for myself in the movie department.
  • 68. Darakiss said on 4/1/2013 10:02:59 PM
    I'm 12 I am a rapper from New Orleans and write real stuff, I have excellent multisyllabic rhyme schemes and a good flow. It's already hard to make it in the rap business, especially for me because I'm white. I am quite an MC, and I am good in rap battles because I can easily freestyle, plus I write songs for almost every mood. My influences are Eminem, Rakim, Nas, and Jay-Z. I work incredibly hard.
  • 69. young kris said on 4/2/2013 9:09:46 AM
    i live in pretoria in lotuz gardens(RSA). i would like to be a famous rapper you know i know that url peepz can find me a good recording hope url doooo swerve(winkz)
  • 70. c clide said on 4/2/2013 8:41:23 PM
    frm my own view rapping is in the blood , it can b learn actually bt once itz in ur blood all u hav 2 do is develop it
  • 71. Lesley said on 4/4/2013 7:44:07 PM
    Rapping is my game since I was rapping at age of 10 and i'm very great so if u are looking for cool rapper I'm here I'm 19 year old guy from Lichtenburg my friends call me B-case just give me a call at 0746802118 OR EMAIL me at Lesleymalape@GMAIL.COM
  • 72. rafle said on 4/5/2013 4:53:33 PM
    I am a 15 year old guy from johannesburg looking for a producer and someone good at beat making, because I am pretty good at. Rapping and feel that I need to take my skills further, anyone willing to help
  • 73. Attitude Van-row-Ha said on 4/6/2013 4:58:48 AM
    17 year old rapper i'v recorded 2 songs due to insufficient funds I need someone who is willing to help me I need connections I live in Pmb kwa-zulu-natal South Africa
  • 74. Jordan said on 4/7/2013 5:37:13 PM
    I'm 13 about to be 14 and I've written stuff but I don't have equipment to record or make beats so I need help and I promise I won't disappoint (ct wethersfield) jordanvilly@gmail.com
  • 75. juan said on 4/7/2013 11:18:47 PM
    i'm good at rapping all my friends say ill get famous quick ! i super good and i'm actually cue i have talent .. and my Dream is to be a rapper i love to rap can you give me a call or text me ? 956-5696369
  • 76. BLING said on 4/9/2013 10:31:41 AM
    Hy i'm thabang but call me bling i love rapping and i think that i' m good at it i started rapping since i was 9 years old and now i'm 14 years old i live in south africa gauteng pretoria soshanguve block p i'm trying to be a real and famous rapper i need someone who can help with a record deal please help me rapping is my dream you can invite me at mxit 07974992855 or facebook bling mosoa or twitter lil bling if you can help me please contact me at 0847825113 or invite me i really need help
  • 77. Jaskaran Singh said on 4/10/2013 7:33:46 AM
    hello.! My name is Jaskaran and I m from Ludhiana P.B I am 20 years old. I have a only dream to be in the music profession as a English rapper in India. I m working hard in this thing and I have talent too. I am doing each and every thing that I can do and I am expecting someone to hold my hand and take me and my carrier to where I want. Please contact me +919736105743 is my number. Please contact me I've put my whole life to become a rapper. Please somebody help me.
  • 78. Morgan reed said on 4/13/2013 4:35:07 AM
    Hi I'm morgan and I adore rap. me and my other 2 Friends, Nakayia and nia, have a lot of raps. Most people Doubt their self if their doing something like rapping and People laugh but u don't do that u have to face ur fears and Keep going. I use to have stage fright instill I got a solo in Select choir. I wanted everyone to hear me sing so I took the chance When I got on stage I saw eyes and froze then after that the music Started and I loosed up I hit the notes perfectly it felt good having People clap for me because I was singing I really hope I can make it To the top.11 but dope watch out I'm burning smoke also a girl I do them Twirls bye
  • 79. BBT said on 4/15/2013 11:47:01 AM
    BBT is my name. i'm from south africa Limpopo. I'm doing rap mixed up with my unique styles. i use english. i came up with my theme: I'm BBT From BBC I like BBQ. i released my first underground track called"No Love On This World" ft Eagle and Dj Spin,that track is awesome so Mzansi contact me on 0730799177 or davidurdadisdog@mxit.im.
  • 80. lucky said on 4/16/2013 9:57:30 AM
    hi everyone my name is Lucky from south africa, free state, bethlehem and i'm almost 18, im good in rapping my hommies and my schoolmates says i'm very good and i rap like drake so i will really appreciate a help from any one or any record label in the world who will be willing to help me take this to the next level i promise to never let anyone down please, i'm also good in acting so ill also be good in music video, please email me on sonlucky110@gmail.com please i really need this not for money but for entertainment
  • 81. tyrese said on 4/19/2013 1:48:19 PM
    I want to become a rapper idk where to start
  • 82. Bsquare95 said on 4/20/2013 3:57:42 AM
    I am odeyemi busuyi, i'm from Afao Ekiti in Nigeria plz i need a sponsorship i've been rapping from my primary school days and i know i can perform well if i could see sum1 dat can promote me.contact me at busuyiodeyemi@gmail.com or busuyibunmi@gmail.com or 08109124039 08106080285 07061845026.thanks.
  • 83. daniel lene said on 4/20/2013 1:24:19 PM
    i would like to be a rapper not because of the money nor being fame but its ma dream ...am from zambia aged 16 (copperbelt) please if there's anyone out there ....ma email ..mumbidanny@ymail.com...plizzz
  • 84. Ernest Hotshot said on 4/24/2013 4:42:38 AM
    i would wanna become a rapper because i know there's something in me that says go get it! I do write lyrics(a lot). i would wanna get a record deal and you not gonna regret it. my email is ernesttwum6@gmail.com and i do hip hop. West Africa-Ghana
  • 85. sahil said on 4/28/2013 6:06:14 AM
    i wanna a famous rapper ps give me an instruction to become a punjabi rapper
  • 86. Jesse Banks said on 4/28/2013 3:13:43 PM
    I'm 13 Trying To Make Money Off Of Rapping I Live In Minnesota. And Its Hard To Get Famous In Mn If Any Can Give Me A Call At 612-275-3147. I Would Be So Thankful If Someone Gave Me A Call Or Call 612-205-9230
    - Jesse Banks God Bless
  • 87. Kevy bee said on 5/2/2013 3:26:07 PM
    Yo! Yo i dont mean to be cocky but rap,hip hop is my life. Currently im on my third song and am about to record the demo.my advise is uh 'heads up yal' 'rappers' out there.peace out!
  • 88. shrinivas somal said on 5/3/2013 11:32:14 PM
    I want to become a successful rapper in the world, but i dont know how to achieve that. Please give me smart tips that i can follow it ..
  • 89. atriver said on 5/4/2013 2:57:11 PM
    i am from india and am the better at rapping than most rappers. I can write meaningful raps and sing em at superfast speed. if anyone wants to help me please contact me on e-mail. i wont let u down.
  • 90. Nathan Moats (NMoney) said on 5/6/2013 9:32:13 AM
    I am a 11 year old kid that believes i can rap i sit at lunch everyday rapping with my friends they say i will make but its not really up to them its only if i'm good enough. Well if you wanna hear some raps or anything then just contact me at 330-553-1639. I promise its not for the money iots for my dream. :) keeping my dreams strong.
  • 91. khevioze gutierrez said on 5/6/2013 9:15:23 PM
    i'm 11 about to turn 12 I want to become a famous raper I rap with my brothers and I have wroth raps and I have raped on a couple songs hit me at jamarioking1@yahoo.com
  • 92. 50 Cent said on 5/12/2013 2:44:29 PM
    I'll tell you, it's more about rapping then the money, if you do good in rapping, and get signed to a good record deal, you will get your money, but you shouldn't worry the money, and become the best.
  • 93. Rapper T.Rapp said on 5/13/2013 4:20:15 AM
    My name's Sachin pillay a.k.a. Rapper T.Rapp. I am from Mumbai, India. I started rapping since I was 13. Now I'm 16.I wanna become a world famous rapper but my parents r against it(which is common in this country). I write rap verses. My friends say that they sound great when I spit 'em. Everyone knows that I am a sucker for rap songs. They say that I should go ahead. But, the main thing is...that I don't have any connections. I'm now tired of writing verses. I want people to listen to them. I want them to admire me n my talent. This ain't 'bout the money...this is 'bout the fame that comes with it. I want people to recognize me. I can rap in different styles. I wanna become famous before I turn 18. So, PLEASE HELP me with a record deal. I mostly rap like Drake or Lil Wayne. My number is 7507831326 n my Facebook I.d. is www.pillaysachinsuresh@yahoo.com . I'd be pleased if u give me chance. :)
  • 94. Trio said on 5/14/2013 10:01:50 AM
    Mindless behavior are getting older and I feel the world is waiting on the next hottest group such as us! We sing, rap, and etc!! We have several demos but I don't want to give out to much info right now cause several people are interested in working with us but only serious inquiries!
  • 95. Fidgetboy said on 5/15/2013 5:40:11 PM
    Wasup I'm Cardo from johannesburg living in lenasia south, I'm good at writing rhymes and everything I write about is what I've went thru in life, I don't wanna do it for money or fame, I just wanna be heard, I've learn that with good talents comes great responsibilities, I'm 18 and I got what it takes, I'm number ONE cause number two ain't a winner and number three no-one clearly remembers, I'm young, outspoken, smart, wise and good with lines, my dream is to be a successful rapper... cause way I think is different, I am one man with a plan giving to write rhymes like no other !!!I don't compare my self to anyone cause nobody is the same, we all different but everyone but live in the same building , I diss some of the most talented people e.g YMCMB, illuminate and people who think they fly but don't know I pull feathers, my inspirations came from 2pac, Nas, bOne thugs and harmony, BIG notorious, and 50 cent, I ain't a gangster and never killed nobody cause that's not me, I'm the best that ever do it... Cardo
  • 96. xolisa nkomonye said on 5/17/2013 1:24:46 PM
    i'm a 16 year old rapper and i really want to make to the top. people really love my music and my name(surname:nkomonye), no one has ever said that my songz are boring. all i need is help my detail are:0849772277/nkomonyexolisa@gmail.com(kzn,umlazi/durban
  • 97. Luhvv Blossom said on 5/23/2013 11:44:35 AM
    Ville Platte, Louisiana, lorissa.ardoin@ymail.com. I'm a 16 year old rapper and i really want to make it to the top. i got the attitude, the style and flow but all i need is a little more details with my work and future
  • 98. Dicka said on 5/29/2013 4:37:53 PM
    Anyone that wants to be heard should go learn mystics and esoteric. There u will learn a lot of shit rappers like kanye, Jay-z, Bobby ray, Weezy, Rick ross etc studies Mysticism, esotoricism and even as far as learning Magic. There lies a great knowledge to help u build ur lyrics power. Dicka, Nigeria... Anyone that needs help Locating a good Mystics School should contact me on dicksondonatus@gmail.com
  • 99. DONNESHA JONES said on 5/30/2013 4:54:52 PM
    I do not have a business but I would love to become a rapper I be rapping sense I was in the 5 grade everybody had told me im good so I just need someone to help me and I can get my dream going yo call me at 216-632-5720 or 216-317-3999 thanks in look forward in your call or text thank you so much !!!!!!!
  • 100. psymon said on 6/14/2013 9:16:37 AM
    this is psymon raps want a company or a lyrics contact me in the no....9650335889
  • 101. frankey D'cunha said on 6/19/2013 12:40:17 AM
    hi my name is frankey i like rapping from when i was 14 and i am going to make a non veg-song in 2016 on you tube and other sites pagalworld.com...etc.... Plz make me famous.
  • 102. Neko said on 7/6/2013 2:36:56 AM
    The passion of having it all My lyrics are define as art i'm a young eurpean looking mexican kid just trying to prove the World gain respect World nation fame
  • 103. lu said on 7/9/2013 10:55:59 AM
    yo am lu am from liberia am a young rapper and am lookin for somebody to help me i dont know what i will do with out music its my life am 15 yrs my number is +231886569754 my email is younglu@yahoo.com pls i need help am really good i wont let u down pls
  • 104. Mc swagg said on 7/28/2013 6:29:56 PM
    Hey i'm 14 years old i'm in a crew my crew name is swagg gang we come from south africa, western cape we rap and our song is on internet and will still put it on you tube but we need a producer and a sponsor urgent please we rap kwaai and cool and we want to become famous rappers email me sherwy@yahoo.com plz
  • 105. lil doodie said on 8/2/2013 4:56:28 PM
    my name is royal stewart i been rapping since i was 5 im bout to be 18 in a couple days i been living in the struggle for a lil minute but i know its going to get better i been performing songs write song out the back of my head i wanna give back to the comity and my people and churches if you see this please help me my phone number is 2256254585 help me please i need to get in contact with lil wayne i know he would help but it you read this please help me become a famous rapper thanks
  • 106. Gideon said on 8/4/2013 5:15:57 PM
    Hey I'm Gideon and want to be a hip hop rapper I'm so inspired by hip hop music cause like you can just take anything and rap about it so yes I'd really love to be on I'm 14 years old and live in kempton park and here's my cell please contact me if you'd like to sign me in and listen to what I can do and can't do at 0603390409 thanks
  • 107. Jayden harrington said on 8/6/2013 8:01:53 PM
    I would like to become famous so far i've made 3rap songs now i just need to send a picture but dont know where to send it
  • 108. Camy Dia said on 8/12/2013 1:46:19 AM
    Hey my name is Camy and am 13years old, am from Africa and i'll like to be a famous rapper i have wrote alot of songs, but i want to move to the next stage, and would like you guys to help me.
  • 109. prince said on 8/13/2013 4:25:38 PM
    i'm from polokwane petersburg. i'm 17yrs old. i am a best rapper in limpopo i really wanna be at the top of the whole S.A rappers. plz contact me:0603615126 or email:tebogoprincemaakejnr9@gmail.com
  • 110. lokendra rawat said on 8/15/2013 3:43:18 PM
    i am loky and make my own composed rap song , i'm 19 years old. i have been many performance in parties and competitions , some times i win and some times i lose yet i wnna a famous rapper of India. my rapping style and flow of rapping different from other rappers , my rap become ful of entertainment. If u want to know new updates related to my rap song than like my page RAP KING LOKY on facebook
  • 111. Xlent said on 8/21/2013 8:00:40 AM
    Hi.. I'm Mosin from India Mumbai. I am a good rapper in school area, no one is like rap or rapping there so i want to become a great like rapper like Biggie Small, Emimem 2pac and Macklemore please help me to fulfill my dreams, anyone of indian rapper please contact me:9920091439 and at : qureshi23mosin@gmail.com
  • 112. Jaylon Cohen said on 8/24/2013 1:45:31 PM
    I'm jay I want to become famous, can you help me and I also make my own music
  • 113. Ray Schrock said on 8/24/2013 9:18:59 PM
    I've waited for just one moment to show myself I'm not about the riches i just want people to hear me out
  • 114. Money said on 8/30/2013 12:19:14 PM
    I am very honest man. i am singing rap to people i am singing best rap. Srinagar, uttrakhand, india
  • 115. kenny filan said on 9/3/2013 2:38:50 AM
    i'm 17 year old an left school cuz i dont have to for that, so i do rap for 12-13 hours write ma lyrics spit them out an burn them at last, there no other rapper for battle so mirrors battles me i'm from India. kennyfilan2@gamil.com
  • 116. KrCrazy said on 9/5/2013 5:53:14 PM
    I'm a young South African rapper from rustenburg, I have the pedigree that every rapper wishes to have, I just need the stage to prove it! I am HIV-High In Venom! Ya dig?
  • 117. KID FRESH said on 9/6/2013 1:19:37 PM
    I'm a really good rapper and I don't have a studio to show my talent
  • 118. jaleig sabb said on 9/19/2013 4:13:41 PM
    i wanna be a great rapper i kinda am i been practicing since i was 7 so i wanna be great i live in evansville indiana adress 315 madison ave
  • 119. P.MAN said on 9/22/2013 2:59:19 AM
    I'm from south africa (soshanguve) and i know rap, all i need now is just a recording label, sign me out plzzzzz
  • 120. Eagle said on 9/25/2013 9:34:42 AM
    I'm eagle from mqanduli...at home there is no money but i want to be a famous rapper because thats what i can do in my life to bring money home. anyone help me plz my number is 0610843882. help me plzzz
  • 121. Matt Costa said on 10/7/2013 7:33:55 PM
    my rapper name is Mickey C i am only 16 and in just a few months i wrote over 70 songs and i have 3 fans they just read my lyrics and think i'm amazing its my dream to show a kid that people make fun of can make it in this world i write mostly about love, hope,peace, and bullies cause its bad to bully
  • 122. devendra pisda said on 10/9/2013 8:46:58 AM
    I am just 16 year old and want to become a famous rapper. and my rapper name is D-Benz.i had made many songs and famous in chhattishgarh's (India) some navodaya. i have many fans but I want to stand alone in my own feet and want to sing in studio. please help me.
  • 123. Big Bear said on 10/11/2013 12:40:50 AM
    Hi i'm jonathan but my friends call mr big bear because of my size and i wanna infer you that i don't care about fame or money i'm good at freestyles and at writing songs but a few years ago i saw kendrick and i told him i wanna be just like you and he said "never give up your dream" and through out my life that expired me to become a not so of a big time rapper i am 14 years old i live in a small town so its pretty hard for me to become well known so i wish someone to just record me and see how good i am....
  • 124. Young Mal said on 10/14/2013 10:59:12 PM
    I'm 14.. i want to help my fam .. this struggle i'm having is not cool at all .. If Someone can help ..please do.. I dont care about going all the way to the top i just want that money .. Please Contact Me
  • 125. Kid jackson said on 10/18/2013 4:57:34 PM
    I'm 17 from Athens ga. I'm trying to get a record deal & start making my own money to help my family out I want to become a famous rapper most of my friends say i'm pretty good and i'm willing to take every step to lead me there really believe i can make it. So please can someone contact me at 706-286-0750 or get me a deal and i will not let anyone down i'll be one of the best if i'm in the right hands thank you and i hope you take this in consideration jackson.tyson@ymail.com
  • 126. saint philo said on 10/25/2013 8:03:36 AM
    I am 16 and I want to be sponsored. I got everything it takes to be a rapper cause am crazy in freestyle here is my number 0722176022. I want to be famous
  • 127. neicy's artist and talent management said on 10/29/2013 4:57:18 AM
    I am a producer, recording engineer, videographer, and manager. The road to success is long and hard it's not for the weak! It means being on the road long periods of time and being away from family and friends until you reach a point of fame and financial stability where you can take longer breaks at home. It means rehearsing constantly becoming your craft. Are you really ready for this journey. If the answer is still yes and your serious send me an email and I will schedule a consultation with you to hear your music.Be aware I am not the average manager. I have studied the music industry and I am very equipped to help anyone with talent succeed. I offer free studio time and free music videos. At anytime you are free to seek out and pay for your own but starting out this gives you a greater advantage. Send email to Neicy3490 @yahoo.com and leave some music for me to hear your voice and style. If you can't leave music I will hear it during the consultation. Dont waste my time.
  • 128. Irock said on 10/29/2013 6:31:52 PM
    I'm a underground rapper from Charleston Sc i was rapping since i was 13 I'm 28 now i know how to make a beat n put anyone on a cd look me up on facebook Irockdelirepper.
  • 129. rayzor said on 10/30/2013 1:50:37 PM
    hey guys am 17 year old rapper from kenya my phone no is 0704396195 am well known in my locality and school as i usually entertain i need help please help.
  • 130. haroldprinceton said on 11/10/2013 9:08:17 AM
    my name is harold i am talented in rapping and i am 12 years old and i want to be a famous rapper at the age of 13 if theres someone out there who want to help me who studied music hit me up at this numbers 0820938314 or email at haroldprinceton6@gmail.com i promise i wont disappoint anyone
  • 131. Blaqsnow said on 11/13/2013 8:24:26 AM
    My name is Blaqsow,from Nigeria.. my crew call me B...I got this rap skills in me for real and I wanna do music for HIP HOP..Would be glad if I can get a record deal..thanks
  • 132. Isiah sterling said on 11/26/2013 6:36:45 PM
    Hi i'm isiah from plain field nj but my rapping name is FRESHERneptune and i want to rapp because when my brother was alive we always rapped so i want to make it for him
  • 133. Kamogelo Angelah Masela said on 11/29/2013 2:42:37 AM
    Hi i discovered my Dream for rapping and singing when my family and I got poor#my rapping consists of emotion,passion, some times love and adventure. I wrote a letter to Mr Cater a.k.a Lil Wayne with no reply. please help fulfill my dream in finding lil wayne and helping my family through my talent please contact me by my email or numbers (0768117106) or even by mail: 1715 Frontium Avenue Clayville Ext 26, . Olifantsfontein Gauteng South Africa.....thank you please help me;(
  • 134. jangy said on 11/30/2013 9:57:53 AM
    Am 16, a very good rapper and singer an half cast.nigeria and south korea. I got talent but poverty is very sturborn. plz sir or ma I need a sponsor in music. any body who make me a musician becomes my life and I will always respect him/her. plzzzz call 08032241823. guyz call me jangy and am an orphan.thankzzzzzzz.
  • 135. Christopher Aguilar said on 12/1/2013 12:05:25 AM
    I'M 16 YEARS OLD , MY PASSION IS RAPPING . ILL SIT DOWN AND WRITE MY OWN RAP , MY DREAM IS TO BECOME THAT FAMOUS RAPPER ! BY THE WAY MY FAVORITE RAPPER IS MEEK MILL ! AND THE LEGEND ICE CUBE WHEN ITS COMES TO RAP (hip-hop), I TAKE THAT TO ANOTHER LEVEL .I AM IN NEED FOR FAME ! please help out !! Email address : chriscush@mail.com or chriscush@gmail.com
  • 136. vinu singh said on 12/2/2013 7:12:38 AM
    i want to became a rapper i wrote so many rap and song when i am hear a rap i will completely learn and do in a new style my friends r appreciated me but i am not looking their talks i want to listen my bad things and my mistakes and this is the quality of a good rapper bus dusro ki thrah pura page nahi barna
  • 137. Jay Beez and my crew Dope Fam said on 12/3/2013 3:51:21 AM
    I'm a young hip hop artist from Ngwaabe (15 years) (S.A, Limpopo at Ga Sekhukhune) and being a hip hop artist is my everything. i started up in 2008 and i wish that 1 day i can get a record label. for bookings call 0794809392
  • 138. kimbley williams said on 12/5/2013 8:39:49 AM
    I really want to become a rap star but i dont know how to go about it and i also dont have a demo but i am a phenomenal rapper
  • 139. Roman Van Zyl said on 12/5/2013 4:24:10 PM
    I'm Roman van Zyl and I'm 22 years old. I have a passion for rap as well as singing but I prefer to rap. I rap from the age of six years and in the years that came I managed to build my own studio so I could record my demos. I eventually did at the age of 20 but unfortunately I lost everything since my studio wAs set on fire by those who tried to break my down. I was broken but my dreams aren't destroyed because I'm not out as yet though I'm down but I'm not out. I've been struggling ever since to get back on track but its not easy especially without a helping hand. I'm an inspiring/motivational rapper who just need someone to help me carry me through and I will certainly return the favor. Roman
  • 140. geto wayne tha general said on 12/8/2013 10:26:19 AM
    I'm the c.e.o. of swamp hustlin records. Based in charleston s.c i'm looking for new talent to join my label. Music is our business. Let my company work for you. Check us out on facebook asap.
  • 141. eileen said on 12/8/2013 5:39:04 PM
    i'm only 12 i write songs! i'm a fan of nicki minaj, honey cocaine i been writing down studios to record my raps like i write about how my dad wuz never there 4 me and my rough life i will like 2 bring back lil kim cause she dont write songs no more so i'm willing too be dath rapper cause i can get money im broke the tings dath i want i dont have cause of money
  • 142. mahendra gowala said on 12/9/2013 2:08:38 AM
    hi, i am mahendra from assam India. i am 17. i always dream of becoming a rapper. i rap good. i write verses and i can rhyme words in a rhythm. i like eminem very much and i rap like him, very fast. But in india i don't find any rap schools or academy. i don't even know how to take my step in becoming a rapper. so please help. my cell no. is 8403818976 and my email is mgowala48@gmail.com
  • 143. Dmm rapper said on 12/10/2013 5:24:54 AM
    I am dmm at patiala, punjab india, i became a famous rapper but i am poor and not family spot, but i am no give up, i continue raping, i love bohemia, eminem, lilwayne, snoop dog.
  • 144. kayla tate said on 12/14/2013 1:25:38 PM
    hi my name is kayla im 12 and i love to dance and rap. i'm very tall for my age and people make fun of me. i'm very shy so i write songs i rap and thats how i show i have talent i rap about lots of things. i just wish i know somebody my age thats just like me email me at ktate4948@cms.gaggle.net
  • 145. stannyb said on 12/15/2013 3:24:00 AM
    I'm a local rapper in my home town ashton, in the western cape. I love to rap infront of my friends and making songs. I just formed a rap crew named RICHBOYS ENTERTAINMENT(R.B.E). we are on youtube if you want to listen to our songs. so datswatsup....
  • 146. ARCH O.C.K said on 12/15/2013 9:28:59 AM
    AM A SIMPLE YOUTH WITH DESIRES, HOPES AND WISHES TO BE FAMOUS IN THIS RECKLESS WORLD OF MAN RAPPING IS WHAT I DO AND AM FROM UGANDA
  • 147. KOS said on 12/23/2013 4:45:05 AM
    Hi there my name is KOS am a rapper but I need someone to sponsor/promote me, you can contact me on this no +2347064840340. My email:adejumolukehinde@gmail.com
  • 148. mandeep said on 12/31/2013 7:28:04 AM
    i have written 2-3 rap song of my own, if anybody interested can call me-8728868585...and i live in punjab(India)..
  • 149. lesego said on 1/1/2014 3:41:41 PM
    Hi I'm Lesego And I'm Pretty Good In Rapping... I Thing My Skills In Coming To Rapping Are Close To Eminems So I Would Really Like To Get A Recording Label Coz I'm Serious About Rapping Since I Was Eleven I Was Good.. Started To Listen To Lil Wayne And His Song With Eminem-Drop The World Is The One That Inspired Me To Start Rapping Both Rappers Are My Inspiration
  • 150. Bryan said on 1/2/2014 10:32:39 PM
    hey! I'm 12 and i just love rap, it seems like i'm somewhere else when i rap and like it makes me happy. When i'm bored or i'm in the bus i like to listen to some instrumentals and think of a freestyle. Also i like to think of a topic and freestyle about it, later i see what i can make better and see how it turns out. my email is antunesbryan@yahoo.com i live in brazil but my parents are constantly flying to the us like 13 times a year bc they have a job there so yeah... I work really hard and im willing to do anything to become a rapper, if you have a record deal hmu in my email thanks :)
  • 151. sphiwe said on 1/3/2014 12:51:39 PM
    Hey I'm sphiwe and I like rapping I listen to songs everyday just to practice and all to be a rapper its my priority if any1 could only help me out please any1 its my dream I don't wanna see myself in an awkward position . This is my dream please people my number is 0748750874 please
  • 152. Shubham singh said on 1/6/2014 9:47:29 AM
    Hi am shubham from India Jammu....am a really good rapper as Ido rap that belonged to me. its heart touching. I want someone to deal with me.
  • 153. olumber said on 1/8/2014 8:31:32 PM
    join the spiritual word and have all your heart desire email;olumberspiritual@outlook.com or contact +2348128066162. for urgent respond.
  • 154. Tione Christina said on 1/12/2014 5:10:15 PM
    I'm just a simple Malawian girl but grew up in South Africa I'v always wanted to be a rapper since I was 9 years old, Nicki Minaj inspires me a lot. and for now I'm un Malawi and there is a lot of competition here where by I can not compete with every one is tryna be famous and we are on the low spot...All I want is to be famous in rapping for once at least and I leave this all in Gods hands...I am now 14 years old turning 15 on April the 10th....I may just say I know how to rap whilst I dont but they say never judge a book by its cover....
  • 155. Tione Christina said on 1/12/2014 5:16:32 PM
    Not Forgetting that I also write my own songs according to whats happening in life and around me. a sponsor will do and help me a lot. u can email me at christinatbabe@gmail.com. bye thnx
  • 156. Shortain said on 1/13/2014 6:11:33 PM
    I dont wanna be that rich at all. Just wanna got signed some where i can raise my skill if u can help contact me @0749928812 or facebook @shortain kiddy tnx
  • 157. parth sharma said on 1/14/2014 4:04:54 AM
    hi, i am a young rapper and i am very damn good at it, i have made one whole album consisting of 14 songs but i dont know how to launch my career. i live in india, delhi. please help me launch my career and i can prove to u that i'm the deal.my email is parth.sharma296@gmail.com
  • 158. parth sharma said on 1/14/2014 4:08:37 AM
    you someone help me get a record deal i have made 1 whole damn album and i have made myself 2 books of rhymes my email id is parth.sharma296@gmail.com
  • 159. Christiana said on 1/16/2014 11:48:04 AM
    my name is Christiana i'm 14 and I live in Vineland, New Jersey. I love rapping. I do it now n then I rap to instrumentals n shit like that .. but anyway questions? comments? .. hmu on Facebook @Christiana Lee King .. thanks for ya time .. peace :) <3
  • 160. Quinton King said on 1/22/2014 3:22:58 PM
    I am a wadesboro, NC born rapper, i do rap battles anytime I can, people say I have a future in the business, but I rap for the love of the music, its what i do, its who i am, I would do anything it takes, i'm 16, if you are reading this n believe i can do it, contact me to meet wit me, or to sign me up, cuz i'll bring the money in, best believe that, but like i said the music is who i am, its wat i do, its wat i love to do, you a musician so you feel wat i feel, contact me qstayfreshking@gmail.com
  • 161. Reanna said on 1/22/2014 8:52:03 PM
    I want to be a famous girl rapper. That has always been my passion. I may be only 11 years old, but I know I can make it someday!
  • 162. JadeStacey Adams said on 1/23/2014 4:44:36 PM
    I'm Jade and I'm 12, soon 13 and live in cornwall. But Look, the way I see it, I would love to be a famous rapper. But I don't give a damn about money! All I care about is going up there and giving all I got, showing the people my talent. If they like it, they like it. If they don't, they don't. I'm not directing this to all of these people, but you guys just want the fame and fortune. Some of us really do want to express them deep feelings we have. And music/rap is the easiest way to do that.
  • 163. The MFG said on 1/24/2014 11:31:19 AM
    I am an unsigned rapper from Greenville, Texas, USA aka Green Town aka G-Town. I am 16 going to be 17 on April 17. I just started rapping last School year. In my past I have been known as 2 Chainz because I wore 2 gold chains. I changed my rap name to The MFG. I can help you find record labels and stuff like that near you if you live in the USA. I can also give you tips to get you started and to build your fame up. Mention me on this page and give me contact info and what you need so I can help you with what you need. I rap alright but I can't seem to memorize my raps and I have trouble figuring out what my fans want in a rap. Can anyone help me? contact me at jvstargazer@yahoo.com , on Facebook at Mfg Jeremy , or mention me on this page telling me what I can do.
  • 164. RJ said on 1/31/2014 11:35:34 AM
    my name is RJ, I have been rapping for years but I havn't found a way to get myself out there, I love to hear any opportunities, I live in the UK. If you are in the US etc, get in contact. I do Hip Hop, Grime, Pop, Bassline and Jungle n Bass, I'm 13, but I ain't no newbie. Respect, RJ.
  • 165. snipper@ak47 said on 2/1/2014 4:38:42 AM
    My name is Cainwise, i am 19 i live in South Africa, i can write songs and i want more help on how to became a rapper who is good. i am looking forward to your help guys, i can do anything to be rich and famous. my bbm is pin 25BBDBD5 MY number is +27792853469 and my email address is Cainwisep19@gmail.com
  • 166. Crystal said on 2/15/2014 10:39:42 PM
    My boyfriend is 18 years old next month and has pretty much been rapping his whole life. He is really good at it and i know he can make it. Hehas remixed a bunch of songs and honestly he is way better then some of these over rappers out here. I just need to know where we can find equipment thats cheap but good enough to where its perfect and how i can make his dream happen for him. Please contact me at Email:edwards_crystal66@yahoo.com thanks again
  • 167. Laurene(Llolo) said on 2/18/2014 8:08:56 AM
    Hi, I'm Laurene but you can call me "Lolo"(spelled Llolo). I love rapping because it makes me feel strong despite all the tragedies that happen during my life. I'm 14 from SE London. I don't wanna say that I want be a "famous" rapper cause I don't know how it is, but I really want people to give me a chance to try and do my best. I've been dreaming of it for a while now, and I only had one chance of recording a song in a studio and a lots of auditions with music companies contacts. Most of my brothers and sisters are models and Amercian footballers so why can't I succeed my goals? I am looking for a manager who is looking for a young female rapper that is different and who wants to take it into higher level, who could find a studio to record with serious producers and helpers. My ideas are gold and my rap is what people would want to hear, I know it! But it takes more then knowing:I need actions. I will describe me as unique, different, born 2 Hustle and Original (not to show off..). Please email me only if you can help me in the chase of my dreams. Here is my email Lolo_2j@hotmail.fr. If your also looking to collaborate with other musicians, feel free to contact me as well. Take care, Llolo
  • 168. Owethu said on 2/18/2014 1:47:28 PM
    my name is Owethu I leave in South Africa Queenstown, my number is 0847597066 please call me if you are interested In hearing my hit track "SWAGGIN" my email is tsoliweowethu@gmail.com please help
  • 169. Austin may aka a-Mac said on 2/26/2014 12:20:10 PM
    What's good my names Austin may I live in southern Indiana! Rap music is my life that's what my goal is ! I wana become known I got a message I'm trying to send I'm eighteen years old never really lived a normal life and I'm ready to let the world in on what I have to say I just need help with doing so I got a studio I got a crew and we got the material to make history. Hmu if your willing to hear what I got to say and listen to what I have to rap!
  • 170. Rajat pabnawiya said on 2/27/2014 4:43:50 AM
    I'm raper of punjabi song
  • 171. Snap back said on 3/2/2014 2:22:08 AM
    I wish i could become a famous rapper even known global am 15 years old i have a song which is perfect to listen and i wish to get a producer i want to make south africa proud of their snap back
  • 172. REMEDY said on 3/7/2014 3:31:13 AM
    want to become a famous rapper I can somehow rap like meek mile but I want my dreams come true to become the famous rapper in new York believe i can make it. So please can someone contact me or get me a deal and i will not let him down I'm 17year old. I believe I can make it....mail paulremedy@yahoo. com
  • 173. Raptail said on 3/7/2014 5:19:49 PM
    My name is thabang and My rap name is raptail i wish to be come like khuli chana i wish you can help me to become a rapper i dnt do it for money bt its my dream to be a rapper i have been raping for 8 years now i have been battling people from different schools areas provinces and i hope you can help me i will never disappoint my producer i will never do anything wrong if you get this and help me you will be very proud of me. Age 14 turning 15 on June 16
  • 174. Siphesihle tele~BoLt said on 3/7/2014 11:35:13 PM
    Am 12yrs and am a very good rapper my friends praise me and my cousin is a rapper too, but between us i see no progress coz we stuck writing song, finding beats but still we have no producer. If any one is willing to help plz contact me on:074 068 0626 it will make a difference. Thank you!
  • 175. Siphesihle tele~BoLt said on 3/7/2014 11:40:06 PM
    Am a good rapper who is willing to be famous not for money but to encourage girls who are the same age as me(12)thatif one can all of us can please contact me at 074 068 0626 to make me the next pillar of strength
  • 176. Rednave XI said on 3/15/2014 7:04:59 AM
    Am a 17 year old rapper, am determined to be a famous rapper. my friends say am good and i believe am going to make it. any one interested in signing me, can email me at, evanderjambila@gmail.com and i will send you my demo
  • 177. harman singh said on 3/18/2014 5:44:23 AM
    i am good rapper and i am spending too much time for rapping and i am live in uttarpradesh palia kalan lakhimpur kheri i am live near dudwha international forest who can interest in me pls contact give me one chance i can prove it and i am 15 year old
  • 178. Timmie said on 3/26/2014 10:58:19 PM
    All i'm can say at this time is i'm the next big thing popping in the rap game but i have driving stripes against me from drinking. So one need to put me on before the law dogs lock me up on some real shit! My court date is may 1st. U will get yours off one of my gold l ps thats what it do... (336)-213-6625
  • 179. Charanpreet Singh said on 3/27/2014 2:26:18 PM
    Hi, I am a Punjabi Rapper. I write and rap in punjabi. I perform in my college. Email id : punjabirapper101@gmail.com
  • 180. garrett said on 3/29/2014 7:20:49 PM
    wa sup, I want to become a rapper(like really bad) i came up with a stage name already (T37AG) i need help
  • 181. talha said on 4/4/2014 7:38:38 AM
    hi. I am a song lover. I song song all times on my own. I never performed. I am 24. I wanna make songs. specially rap. I really wanna do it. but don't know how to.
  • 182. Enock said on 4/17/2014 12:15:21 AM
    hi, am 21 years old currently in Africa, struggling to make it, I have confidence to my songs so if there is anyone up there please help
  • 183. doe_boi361 said on 4/23/2014 7:28:37 PM
    Yea, its your man nick rodriguez coming out of Houston Tx. Hmu on Facebook if y'all think I'm good. Duces
  • 184. Animosity Music said on 4/30/2014 11:05:55 PM
    We in the music business for the five years now and trying to crack in as we are the music company coming with new definition of music.We've been recording since 2011 we have lots of music but we just need a company to help us release the single cos we have a lack finance, our music is also at music sites like Hulkshare and SoundClound is been downloaded in UK, New York, Japan, George, ect but we based in South Africa. So any help will be highly appreciated. Contacts email ammusic06@gmail.com (079)3422012 blessed.
  • 185. kezlin da king said on 5/2/2014 6:27:23 PM
    My name is kezlin and I am willing to be a rapper because its been my experience , talent and dream to do this and dance i'm from Jonestown, Mississippi in the United States
  • 186. Ullas mj said on 5/17/2014 8:56:40 AM
    I'm a indian , as you know in India hip hop is dead but I'm not dead , my dream is to become a rap god so I'm ready to face anything I'm just 14 now , I just wanna lead eminem, and all other rappers. My no.9972027775
  • 187. taty T said on 5/20/2014 7:27:57 PM
    I'm tatyana and my cousin have a lil studio and we call our self tcgf and we are so good by the way i'm 15 . I think I will make it . I really want to every since I was small. On the songs we made they loved my part the most . I hope we can all make it . Please get with me ..
  • 188. Bradlo said on 5/23/2014 9:46:38 AM
    I go by the name bradlo i am 17 years old from south africa i rap in afrikaans and in english i have written a few songs already i just need somebody that can help me get my music out there like a record label that cn help and tell me what i do wrong or right.. my dream is to be international wanna hear them scream bradlo you the best! but before that i know its hard work..
  • 189. JAY-T said on 5/23/2014 10:46:57 AM
    My name is Jason but my rap name is JAY-T I'm a rapper from johannesburg write my own lyrics and I make sure they are dope but I can't find anyone to help me release so if anyone can help contact me phone number:0711863502 email:jay@minnie.co.za
  • 190. Bradlo said on 5/23/2014 2:30:15 PM
    This is my email adress:dreambig41@nokiamail.com
  • 191. SBR said on 5/27/2014 6:11:09 AM
    i am a good rap writer and singer debut singer may contact me on my id i am making the team. and want to launch the album of mine. any one want to rap in punjabior hindi may ask me send me invitation on my id.
  • 192. Peeekay said on 5/28/2014 5:17:21 AM
    K forks m 20yrz old n waz a dope rapper and blunt took all my talent 4rm me n i started 2 teach young kidz rap they did well on other gigs that we got and now we are waiting for a deal
  • 193. mr john said on 5/29/2014 6:06:46 PM
    Are you a student, business man or woman, an artist or actress, politician, or worker or jobless the illuminati give you a free chance to get money swags and fames,get instant 500million dollars as you join:email:joinilluminati205@gmail.com or +2348148830139.
  • 194. arthurrowe said on 5/31/2014 1:42:19 AM
    I want to become a famous rapper at 14 or 15 because i have teachers at my school that have said u can really rap and freestyle. The record label i have always wanted 2 get sighned 2 is ymcmb cause every single one of those rappers have inspired especially lil wayne, tyga, nicki minaj, and birdman u guys r my favorite rappers of all time my number is 5595491473 please think about it luv u guys$$$$$$$
  • 195. ntwana da crazy puncher said on 6/3/2014 10:59:30 AM
    hi guyz i need a sponsor some one who can take me high am 17 yrs am just a young rapper from South Africa. please help me
  • 196. Kellan said on 6/12/2014 3:08:25 AM
    The Illuminati church i'd like to join. Heres my phone numbers 0610470457,Watsapp +27794711771, a real company will contact their workers responses to tell them whether their applications are successful or not. So the same is expected from u. Thanks, waiting
  • 197. derek charpentier said on 6/18/2014 1:11:33 PM
    HELLO MY NAME IS DEREK CHARPENTIER I'M FROM SCHENECTADY NY USA I AM 15 YEARS OF AGE I WOULD LOVE TO BECOME A RAPPER MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY SAY I AM REALLY GOOD AT IT. I LOVE TO RAP I LIKE LISTENING TO RAP ALSO, MY TOP 10 ARE EMINEM, DR.DRE, SNOOP DOGG, TUPAC, BIGGIE, P.DIDDY, 50 CENT, LIL WAYNE, DRAKE, AND ME AKA DOUBLE DEREK OR MY FRIENDS CALL ME DOUBLE D FOR SHORT, HERE IS A SAMPLE. ( I AINT LISTENING TO YOUR COMMANDMENTS I JUMPED OF ANOTHER PLANET ON MY FEET IS WHERE I LANDED AND ON THE GROUND IS WHERE MY FEET IS PLANTED IM GONNA GET MONEY CAUSE THATS WHAT I DEMANDED AND WHEN I GET THAT MONEY IM GONNA BUY A MANSHION AND LIKE TUPAC I'M DISAPPEARING LIKE A PHANTOM WHEN YOU FIND ME ITS GONNA BE RANDOM IM THE RAP KING CALL ME A CHAMPION).
  • 198. John G said on 6/23/2014 8:07:12 AM
    hi am john am a rapper i write my songs but i haven't recorded any of them i really want you to help me get a studio were i can produce my songs and get signed up please i beg of u thank you for your help.
  • 199. Depsey said on 6/24/2014 2:39:49 AM
    I think it will be a big opportunity 2 have a record deal or label... I think am next badoo i mean olamide... I want 2 be a great rapper like him...watch out 4 my new album...IJO DEPSEY...
  • 200. Depsey said on 6/24/2014 2:48:40 AM
    My top 10 rapers dat inspired me into rapping are OLAMIDE,DRAKE,LIL WAYNE,PHYNO,MI,ICE PRINCE,SAKODIE,CHRIS BROWN,RICK ROSS AND JA RULE