Victoria Secret Franchise Opportunity

Victoria’s Secret is an American retailer of women’s wear, underwear and beauty products.

It awakens the mind of both men and women that wearing underwear is not just a necessity but also fashion.

During the late 1980’s and 1990’s, Victoria’s Secret made purchasing lingerie not just an enjoyment but also a requirement. The fashionable lingerie and clothing store make shopping for lingerie from the abandoned corners of stores and place it in front and at the center of many shopping stores across United States.

Today, men happily escort their wives or girlfriends to Victoria’s Secret. Many women take pleasure in finding different kinds of products that comes in many size and shape that you can imagine. This was the picture that Roy Raymond had in mind when he put up the first Victoria’s Secret on 1977 in San Francisco. Reluctant to buy for lingerie or make ups for his wife in plain environments, Raymond imagine an alluring shop with a fashionable decorations. After a year, Raymond takes his lingerie fancies into another step when he makes a mail order catalogue to advertise his increasing selections of bras, slips, panties and loungewear.

The answer to the Victoria’s Secret catalogue was instant and remarkable. Raymond’s business increased and extend. But, as all businessmen encounter, he had troubles in meeting the demands and organizing the mail order business. In the year 1982, Raymond trades the company for the amount of $4 million to Leslie Wexner, the one who founded The Limited women’s clothing firm.

All through the rest of the 1080’s, the Victoria’s Secret charisma grew and Wexner make a decision to put up one more lingerie maker to his crease, introducing Cacique as a French equivalent of Victoria’s Secret. Even if Cacique shops are put up near or by Victoria’s Secret shops in the year 1988 and 1989, Victoria’s Secret has already achieved the peak of its popularity. The compact magazine-inspired editions have become a “girlie” thing for men of all ages. Women expected the coming of new catalogues nearly as keenly as men. Soon enough, the pages were packed with not just intimate clothing but also sportswear and accessories too. The fake couples on Raymond’s catalogue are now replaced with international models.

By the year 2002, there were just about approximately 2,300 Victoria’s Secret shops and boutiques in the United States alone. Its racy and lacy catalogues were sending to approximately more than 350 million homes yearly. Now, its shops and boutiques have added much more manners and pleasure like what underwear needs. The women liked the sexy, super feminine innerwear. It also made them feel sexy and good-looking despite of their size, age and liking.

• Tips on Opening a Menswear Shop
    Start your menswear by deciding on the type of men’s clothing to sell, finding a reliable supplier, determining the location of the store/ hiring employees and developing a business/marketing plan.
  • How to Start an Underwear Business
    An underwear business requires creativity and perseverance for it to bloom. It is wise to create a working marketing plan in order to gather more customers towards your products.

• 1. Alexis said on 5/12/2011 2:43:03 PM
    I would like to inquire as to the steps and procedures of opening a Victoria Secret store in Nicosia or Limassol, Cyprus. Thank you.
  • 2. CHRISTINA TRIFONIDOU said on 5/17/2011 4:06:14 PM
    Hello, please inform me on the franchise fees, along with the procedure of opening a VS store in Athens, Greece. It's inexplicable why there isn't one in every city, already... Thank you in advance,
  • 3. Marta said on 7/14/2011 10:42:15 AM
    Hello, I would like to get some information about procedures of opening Victoria Secret store in Krakow, Poland. Thank you, Marta
  • 4. souraya said on 7/16/2011 2:09:08 AM
    I would like some info on franchise fees and cost, along with procedure of opening a VC. store in beirut, lebanon .
  • 5. Metoda said on 7/20/2011 8:55:51 AM
    I would like info about franchise cost and possibilities of opening VS in Ljubljana, Slovenia.
  • 6. pat said on 8/2/2011 11:45:13 PM
    is there franchise opportunities for victoria secret or not? interested to open one in peru
  • 7. Olga said on 8/8/2011 7:28:54 AM
    Hello, I'm also interested in Victoria's Secret franchise. I'm going to open one in Krasnodar, Russia.
  • 8. Elie said on 8/11/2011 2:47:59 AM
    Hi, Can I get some information about it too. Opening VS in Krasnodar, Russia
  • 9. sami said on 8/11/2011 10:33:04 AM
    i looking for the same thing, info on the franchise fees and cost, with procedure of opening a VC. store in Algeirs, Algeria
  • 10. Andra said on 8/31/2011 4:14:02 AM
    Hello, is there and franchise opportunity for VS? I'm interested for Romania. Thank you!
  • 11. elena said on 9/1/2011 7:28:18 AM
    i would like to open a victoria's secret franchise store in Thessaloniki Greece. Is that possible?
  • 12. maria said on 9/1/2011 1:16:58 PM
    Hello, I would like to have some information about victoria's secret brand. Is it possible to open a store in europe, specifically in Portugal? Because I have been told it wasn't a franchise... where can I get information about it? thank you.
  • 13. Sofia said on 9/4/2011 3:52:22 PM
    I would like to ask about the fees and procedure of opening a VS store in Alexandria, Egypt. Thank you.
  • 14. Janelle said on 9/6/2011 11:27:43 PM
    I would like to inquire about franchise fees/procedures to opening a VS store in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada.
  • 15. Mischa said on 9/15/2011 12:03:16 AM
    is their any opportunity for Berlin, Germany?! thx
  • 16. Sergey Valeev said on 10/3/2011 12:18:56 PM
    Good day! i would like to have some information about Victoria's secret. Who hold franchise for this brand in Russia and it's any opportunity to open store.
  • 17. Jim Rose said on 10/5/2011 2:08:21 AM
    I am interested in opening a Victoria Secret in the newly renovated mall in Santa Maria CA. Many people that I have spoken to in the Santa Maria area are having to drive 40 miles to a local city to purchase the products offered by Victoria Secret. The newly and currently renovated mall in Santa Maria would be a prime spot for Victoria Secret. Please let me know if this is a possibility and how I can own in this opportunity.
  • 18. Tomasz said on 10/8/2011 2:59:21 PM
    Hi!! I'm considering VS franchise opportunity in Bydgoszcz, Poland. Please let me know if the option is open here? Thank you !
  • 19. Ruthy said on 10/8/2011 4:03:19 PM
    I reside in Yuma, Arizona--where one must drive for an hour or more to reach a Victoria Secrets store or order online. Although the recession is still among us, couples continue to pay for Victoria Secret's merchandise. As a result, I would love to be one of its new entrepreneurs. Please inform me of what must be done to establish a franchise organization through Victoria Secrets, here in my home town.
  • 20. Lela said on 10/22/2011 10:33:46 AM
    Hello we are interested to open a VS Shop in Duesseldorf/Germany in a great Location! Thank you for more Information per Email !
  • 21. daniel said on 10/25/2011 6:59:26 AM
    Hello, We would like to open a VS Shop in Zürich, Switzerland. Please send me more information. Thank you very much. Best regards.
  • 22. Ivan said on 10/25/2011 2:10:08 PM
    Hello We are interested to open a VS Shop in Podgorica/Montenegro. Thank you!
  • 23. Gardner A. Mandes said on 10/27/2011 12:15:25 AM
    I am very interested in opening a boutique for VS products in Asuncion Paraguay. I am very well prepared to do so.
  • 24. Nurgiza said on 10/30/2011 3:57:48 PM
    We are company doing retail business in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan. We are very interested in VS for our region.
  • 25. Elias Smeke said on 11/1/2011 3:23:44 PM
    Mexico City, Mexico. I own a 50 years old woman lingerie and underwear factory. Exporting my goods to Northamerica and Southamerica. I know this business better than no one. I am qualified to have a VS franchise
  • 26. Ewa said on 11/8/2011 9:20:11 AM
    Hello , I'm from Warsaw capital of Poland - 2,5 mln city , here is a big potential for VS, thanks to advise more details
  • 27. Marcus said on 11/10/2011 12:13:40 PM
    Hello, my name is Marcus. I would like to open a vs shop in Hanover. Germany. 30175. please send me more information for the franchise. thank you.
  • 28. Melissa said on 11/15/2011 6:21:40 AM
    hello I'm from Cyprus i want to know more information for the franchise(fees, procedure etc). I'm interested in opening a vs shop in nicosia
  • 29. Mariel Balandrano said on 11/15/2011 2:41:52 PM
    Hi, I´m really interested in opening a Victoria´s secret in Torreón, México. Can I get franchise rates and requirements please?
  • 30. Gerard said on 11/16/2011 4:42:13 AM
    Hello, We would like to open a Victoria secret store in Amsterdam en Haarlem in Holland. please send me more information for the franchise. thank you.
  • 31. Katarina Thomson said on 11/17/2011 2:22:28 PM
    Hi, I would like to inquire about possibility of opening a VS store here in Prague. Please send me more information for the franchise options.Thank you in advance.
  • 32. Paul Jaye said on 11/19/2011 7:06:13 PM
    Hello, I would like to inquire about opening an VS store in Singapore. I know that there is one there now in the Sentosa area but I believe that there is opportunity for growth in other locations. Would you please send me franchise information. Thank you.
  • 33. Beata said on 11/20/2011 3:33:57 PM
    Hello I am from Poland, Lodz and I am wondering what procedure do I need to fallow to open VS franchise store in there please.I didn't owe any business before but I have got years of retail experience.Could you please send me any informations about it.
  • 34. Nikol Abramtseva said on 11/21/2011 2:49:42 AM
    Hello, I'm originally from Tyumen,Russia but now I constantly live in VA, USA. I would love to open a Victoria's Secrets Branch in Tyumen, Russia (postal code 625007). I have a business connections there and entrepreneurial skilled people who will help me to coordinate business. Please, could send me franchise requirements and supportive info. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
  • 35. Arina said on 11/22/2011 4:20:40 PM
    Hello! I would like to know about possibility to open VS boutique in Riga, Latvia. Please send me information for the franchise! Thank you!
  • 36. Hello said on 11/25/2011 4:02:22 PM
    Hello we are interested to open a VS Shop in Sofia/Bulgaria! Thank you for more Information per Email !
  • 37. Adnan Lekic said on 11/30/2011 11:18:06 AM
    HI, I would like to open up VS store at the shopping Center in Belgrade, Serbia and Podgorica, Montenegro. Please let me know what are the requirements. Best Regards, Adnan Lekic
  • 38. Aileen Mendoza said on 12/1/2011 1:10:27 AM
    Hi, I would like to know how much to franchise Victoria Secret store if it will be located in MaKati, Philippines? Is it possible for Victoria Secret company to open in Asia? For sure it will be a good business because filipinos like the products of VS so much.
  • 39. katerina said on 12/1/2011 5:27:48 AM
    i want to open a VICTORIA SECRET in limassol cyprus what i have to do?
  • 40. Rodrigo said on 12/14/2011 3:30:45 PM
    Hi, i would like to open a VS sore in monterrey, Mexico, please let me know what are the requirements and fees. thank you
  • 41. Zuzana said on 1/1/2012 2:39:42 PM
    Hello, I would like to open franchise here in Slovakia, heart of Europe, great location, women with style, high demand. Please email me whats the requirements and how much is to buy franchise with all setting of the store. Thanks a lot...
  • 42. Audrey Zeldin said on 1/2/2012 5:39:17 AM
    Hi, I would like to open a VS store in Paris, France. I am from Belgium but I think Paris is one of the best location ! I would to know what are the requirements and of course the fees. Thank you
  • 43. Cesar said on 1/4/2012 9:06:13 AM
    Good Morning, I am interested in Opening Victoria Secret in South America Colombia. Please can you send me the How to and the cost of the franchise. Your information will be greatly appreciated. Regards. Cesar Castro
  • 44. Saskia said on 1/9/2012 5:35:03 AM
    Information on the cost/information of franchising a VS store in SYD Australia.
  • 45. Magdalena said on 1/9/2012 5:10:54 PM
    Hello, I am interested in opening Victoria Secret franchise in Warsaw,Poland. I would like some info on fees and cost, along with procedure of opening a VC store in my country. Thank you very much.
  • 46. setta gulumian said on 1/11/2012 2:49:05 PM
    Hello, i am interested in opening Victoria Secret in montreal canada, please can you send me information for the procedure and the fees of opening a store in my country. Thank you Best regards, Setta Gulumian
  • 47. sandrine said on 1/14/2012 8:36:58 AM
    Hello I am interested in opening Victoria secret franchise in Marseille France. I would like some information. thanks you best regards
  • 48. whitney freyling said on 1/20/2012 3:49:48 AM
    Hi I am interested in opening up a Victoria Secret store in Gold Coast Australia, please inform me of some information. Thank you
  • 49. Gloria Canas said on 1/29/2012 10:12:39 AM
    Hi I am interested in opening up a Victoria Secret store in Pereira, Colombia, S.A. I am bilingual and know there would be a strong demand for their products. Please send me additional information on opening a franchise. Thank you!
  • 50. Stefanos Papadosifos said on 1/31/2012 4:40:09 PM
    Hello, I'm interested in further information about franchising a store in Greece, Chania, Crete. Thank you, Stefanos Papadosifos
  • 51. Johanna said on 2/1/2012 3:35:21 PM
    Hello! I'm so interested to open a Victoria Secret store in Sweden. So I would like to get more information about franchising, facts, how much it will cost and if it's impossible :). Please send me a mail quickly as you can! Thank you love Angel :)
  • 52. Andrew Stewart said on 2/1/2012 9:03:18 PM
    Hi. I'm interested in opening a Victoria Secret store in South Korea. Can you send information to me? Thanks.
  • 53. Artur said on 2/7/2012 4:31:03 AM
    Hello! I'm interested to open a Victoria's Secret store in Russia. I would like to get more information about franchising store, how much it will cost and if it's impossible
  • 54. Juliana Bingas said on 2/9/2012 7:11:07 PM
    Hi i am so interested to open store in Sydney Australia, please inform me of some information. Thanks!
  • 55. Alexander Canizales said on 2/10/2012 9:08:56 PM
    Hello, I am very interested in opening a Victoria's Secret store in Yuma, Az. How much will it cost to open one up? If you could also please give me all the information that would be wonderful thank you.
  • 56. Matías Reeves said on 2/15/2012 1:57:39 PM
    Santiago, Chile. Is it possible to open a VS outside the US?
  • 57. Karolina Kincharuk said on 2/16/2012 3:19:48 PM
    Hi, I'm from Ucaine and I'm very interted to opening a Victoria's Secret store in Portugal. Would you send me an email with the requirements and more information about franchising store, please ? Thank you. Best regards, Karolina Kincharuk
  • 58. Mia said on 2/17/2012 1:05:30 PM
    Hi! I am interested to open Victoria's Secret franchise in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Please email the information. thank you
  • 59. Eugenia Cruz said on 2/18/2012 10:56:58 PM
    Hello, EL SALVADOR, C.A is very interested in opening a Victoria's Secret store. Is that possible? We would love to work with you. Thanks for your time.
  • 60. koki said on 2/19/2012 10:50:41 AM
    i would like to know the franchise fee and procedure to open a VS store in pakistan. I am really interested please get to me ASAP. country :PAKISTAN in ASIA thanks
  • 61. Louise Burke said on 2/21/2012 10:53:42 PM
    Hi...would be really keen to open a franchise in Auckland,New Zealand. Huge potential here!! Any information would be greatly appreciated! Thanks :)
  • 62. Anastassiya Gegedosh said on 2/26/2012 2:52:50 AM
    Hello! I also have a big interest of opening VS store in Prague, Czech Republic to gain the European market. I want to know all the details of franchise, fees, cost etc. Currently, I live in Denver, Colorado, USA. Thank you! Appreciated for your response!
  • 63. Diamond's said on 3/2/2012 8:38:52 PM
    I am interest in open victoria's secret store in my area, we have to drive 50 miles or more to get to that sales victoria's secret, wondering if I can get the information on how I can open a store here in my home town.
  • 64. Fausto Cappellina said on 3/5/2012 5:05:27 AM
    I am interested in opening a victorias secret shop in itlaly, about 100 kl south of rome. can anybody help me out. thank you.
  • 65. Robert Angley said on 3/5/2012 1:45:24 PM
    We are interested in opening an VS Store in Tuzla, Bosnia. We would like all the information and cost to start the business.
  • 66. sandra said on 3/6/2012 6:38:32 PM
    hello i currently live in ny,usa. however i would like information about opening up a VS store in barranquilla colombia, s.a., where i plan to relocate. it is my country of origin and i have been traveling back and forth within the past 2 yrs doing research in the capital of what is known the coast of the country. it is an area which has been growing tremendously and still building on the northern parts. please let me know the cost of opening up a VS store to start the business..thank you
  • 67. LAURA OCHOA said on 3/13/2012 4:20:48 PM
    Hi I live in Mexico city, I have a group of investers who would like to buy the franchise of Victoria's Secret for Mexico, please send me information about it, thank you.
  • 68. Jiho Kim said on 3/20/2012 1:07:42 AM
    Hi I live in Seoul Korea. We have a great place available to open up a store in Seoul and I would like to get some information regarding on opening up a franchise. Please enlighten me with information. Thanks. Have a great day.
  • 69. Eddie said on 3/22/2012 2:34:42 PM
    Hi i would like to inquire about opening a victoria secret franchise in South Africa. Please advise me further.
  • 70. michelle said on 3/24/2012 8:19:27 AM
    Hi i would like to open a victoria secret in Macedonia can you please inform me of what the fees would be .Thank you
  • 71. Uzzi Samuel said on 3/25/2012 7:07:24 PM
    Hi, i will love to open a Victoria secret shop in lagos Nigeria. please what are the procedures and the franchise fee.hope to hear from you soon.thank you.
  • 72. Nuha Khoury-Abdulaal said on 3/26/2012 2:43:19 PM
    I have been living in Sidon, Lebanon for the past 8 years. Lebanon is known for its Mediterranean beauty and especially their beautiful women. They are very stylish and up to date with their clothing. I haven't seen a Victoria Secret store though. So I was wondering the steps one can take to become an agent of VC and open up a store in Sidon? Please send all the information. I appreciate your assistance and looking forward to hear back from you.
  • 73. Dale Brewer said on 3/27/2012 3:06:08 AM
    I live in Juneau Alaska and have searched many Franchise possibilities, I am interested in bringing VS here something bold something new and I know it would make a great impact. If possible could you help me in my opportunity too bring this dream too life.
  • 74. Zaya said on 3/27/2012 8:36:55 PM
    Hello. My name is Zaya. I am a Mongolian and I am in USA San Francisco. I would like to open Victoria Secret store in Mongolia but I need help,,, some information about cost,,,, a lot of things. Thank you very much.
  • 75. Manasee Dhumal said on 3/29/2012 6:29:55 AM
    One of our clients is looking forward to opening franchisees all over India. Would like to know the procedure to apply for the same, and also who would be the main point of contact.
  • 76. Lyndsay said on 4/1/2012 11:42:02 AM
    Hi, could you kindly advise what costs would be incurred to open up a VS store in Malta, Europe. Thanks
  • 77. zoya said on 4/2/2012 7:28:00 AM
    My name is Zoya. We would like to open victoria's secret store in Russia Kazan. Price and details please. Thank you.
  • 78. Albina said on 4/3/2012 8:04:23 PM
    Good day.I'm interested to open VS store in Bosnia & Herzegovina, capital town Sarajevo. Please provide me all information. Thank you
  • 79. Gala Guda said on 4/6/2012 11:55:04 AM
    Hello, Can you please provide me information on how to open up "VS" store in Baku, Azerbaijan. Thank you.
  • 80. Sofia Costa said on 4/9/2012 12:34:24 AM
    Hello, i'm very much interested in opening a VC store in Portugal. can you help me with some information please?
  • 81. Patrick Brady said on 4/9/2012 10:00:30 AM
    I want to open stores in China. Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong. What are the opportunities to do so?
  • 82. Kristjan Rajando said on 4/9/2012 12:33:26 PM
    Would be interested in to get more information for VS master franchise for Baltic States - Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Is it possible and what would be general conditions to consider !
  • 83. Biljana kotlas said on 4/10/2012 6:11:07 AM
    How and can I open VS store in Podgorica , Montenegro?
  • 84. Patricia said on 4/15/2012 3:27:33 AM
    Hello, how can I do it to open a store in Chile, South America? I know too many people that would love to have Victoria Secret in Santiago, Chile. Please send me more information. Thanks Patricia
  • 85. Anna said on 4/17/2012 11:18:48 AM
    Hello, I am interested in opening an Victoria Secret Store in Lublin, Poland. I would appreciate for all the information and cost to start the business. Thank you Anna
  • 86. marcela said on 4/18/2012 7:26:21 AM
    Hi, I'm interested in Victoria Secret Franchise, in Slovakia or Ireland. Could you please send me any information i need. Thanks
  • 87. MONALISA PADHI said on 4/22/2012 5:03:55 AM
    Hi this is Mona from India, i'm interested for a Victoria Secret franchisee in india, bhubaneswar. I would like to know the terms and conditions and any person whom i can get in touch with. I have vicinity available in the IT Hub of Bhubaneswar.
  • 88. Natassa Kostari said on 4/24/2012 5:58:06 AM
    I am interested in opening a Victoria Secret store in Thessaloniki, Greece. I would like to get some information regarding the fees and procedures that are required. Can you send me these information? Thank you very much. Best Regards, Kostari Natassa
  • 89. Ana Ines said on 5/3/2012 12:25:41 PM
    I would like to know what should I do to have a franchise business of Victoria Secret In Uruguay. I hope you can help me and send me the information I need. Best regards
  • 90. Cielo said on 5/4/2012 5:23:08 PM
    Hi, I would like to open a victoria secret here in the philippines. I would like to know how much would it cost and all the procedures. Send me for more information. Thank you so much
  • 91. Fatma said on 5/6/2012 9:08:28 AM
    Hello, i'm interested for a Victoria Secret franchise in Germany in a shopping center in Oberhausen and get all information... Thanks ;)
  • 92. Dawn said on 5/6/2012 10:43:37 PM
    I would like to have franchise of Victoria secret in Milan, Italy. Thanks, Dawn
  • 93. Mariana said on 5/7/2012 3:07:23 PM
    I would like to have some information about opening a franchise of Victoria Secrets in Brazil. Thanks Mariana
  • 94. Marina said on 5/8/2012 12:32:54 PM
    I would like to open a franchise of Victoria's Secret in Sofia, Bulgaria. Lots of shopping malls are about to be opened. Could you please give me more information. Thank you.
  • 95. P.I. said on 5/9/2012 9:08:32 PM
    I would like to open franchises in Albania and in Macedonia. Can you please send me info? Thank you
  • 96. Herminia Fernandes said on 5/14/2012 4:58:39 AM
    I would like to know is there is an open opportunity to bring VS to Mozambique. If yes, what are the requirements? Much appreciated,
  • 97. heba mahmoud said on 5/18/2012 5:04:19 PM
    I wanna know some info. about taking a Victoria's Secret franchise in Alexandria, EGPYT. Thank you.
  • 98. Agge said on 5/19/2012 9:21:23 AM
    Hi i would like to be informed if its possible to open a Victoria secret franchise in Stockholm , Sweden . Regards Agge
  • 99. Katty Carbone said on 5/26/2012 9:34:26 AM
    Hello I am interested in opening a Victoria's Secret in Naples, Italy and would like to know the steps required to do so. Thank you. Katty Carbone
  • 100. Alexandru said on 5/28/2012 2:44:03 AM
    Hello! I am interested in opening a Victoria's Secret in Republic of Moldova,and I would like to know the steps required to do so. Thank you. Alexandru
  • 101. Andreea said on 5/29/2012 3:47:33 AM
    I would like to get some information about procedures of opening Victoria's Secret store in Romania. Thank you!
  • 102. Patricia said on 5/29/2012 10:05:57 AM
    I'm inquiring the same of VS Franchise in Nairobi, Kenya ude to high demand. I'd like to know the procedures, fees etc Thank You'
  • 103. Tatyana said on 5/30/2012 9:27:01 AM
    Hello dear "Franchise opportunity" lets open VS store in Riga, Latvia (eastern europe) there are so many beautiful girls who just need to wear your gorgeous swim wear and underwear. I would be glad to get the info about procedures and fees. Thank you in advance!
  • 104. stephane said on 5/30/2012 10:37:49 AM
    hello, I am in France on the Riviera, I want to open a shop victoria secret in a new shopping center retail park 90 teaches, how can I do. thank you
  • 105. Sondes said on 5/31/2012 10:28:07 AM
    Hello, i would like to have business opportunities with Victoria secret; it could be franchise, or wholesaler or distributor of Victoria secret in Tunisia. Could you please send me information and fees, etc. Regards
  • 106. John said on 5/31/2012 11:23:21 AM
    I would like to open a VS location in West Africa Senegal Dakar it is a great mall location can you please send me the information in which it would take to open a store in this area.
  • 107. David said on 6/7/2012 1:51:10 PM
    I would like to open a Victoria's Secret franchise Store in Celaya GTO. Mexico. Did they exist and what is the procedure to do so? Please send me information regarding this matter. Thank you.
  • 108. mary said on 6/8/2012 6:31:51 AM
    I would like to learn more about Opening a Victoria Secret Store in Lille-France, Brussels-Belgium, and Athens-Greece. Please send me information regarding the opportunities, investment, and each of these countries already has local distributors/managers of franchising. Best Regards
  • 109. Lin said on 6/9/2012 5:02:19 PM
    Hello, I would like to open a VS Store in Vienna/ Austria. I think that VS would be a bestseller here, because we only got stores like h&m or calzedonia and nothing unique like the products of victorias secret. Could you please send me some information regarding this matter? Best regards
  • 110. Santosh said on 6/10/2012 2:11:38 PM
    i Would like to take up a master franchisee of Victoria Secret for India. Pls kind send me all the information pertaining to this.
  • 111. ARI said on 6/13/2012 9:17:55 PM
    Hello, I am interested in opening Victoria secret store en Foz do iguacu, Parana, Brasil- I like to have information about. Thanks- Ari
  • 112. Christiaan du Plessis said on 6/16/2012 2:30:37 PM
    Hello, I would like to open a Victoria's Secret Store in Johannesburg or Pretoria, Gauteng Province, South Africa. I am sure that Victoria's Secret would be a boobing business here. Please send me information regarding the possibility of opening a franchise in South Africa. Best Regards
  • 113. pepe said on 6/16/2012 4:55:44 PM
    Hi i would like to open a VS in jalisco mexico in a city with so many beautyful women and they all want to look sexy!! Please send me info on the requirements needed to achieve this thanks so much
  • 114. Kadri said on 6/17/2012 10:01:37 AM
    Hello,My name is Kadri ,I am from Estonia - Tallinn. Here is big potential for Victorias Secret, I would like to open one here. thanks to advise more details about steps and information.
  • 115. regina said on 6/20/2012 4:09:02 PM
    Hello, I'm a young woman with a roofing sheet business in Ghana, West Africa. I realize our ladies in Ghana love VS products but its hard to find, and the ones they wear is imitation from either china or dubai. I am interested in franchising VS in my country if its possible and know the procedures. Thank you
  • 116. Rumilda Schulenberg said on 6/24/2012 8:47:00 PM
    Hello, my name is Rumi and I would like some information on opening a Victoria's Secret. We have been taking VS gifts to family in Paraguay and there is so much interest in the products. Asuncion, Paraguay South America
  • 117. Narine said on 6/27/2012 3:34:01 AM
    Hello my name is Narine. I would like to get some information about procedures of opening Victoria's Secret store in Moscow Russia. Please can you send me an information regarding this matter. Thank you so much..
  • 118. Khalil said on 6/27/2012 2:09:18 PM
    Hi I would like to open VS in Amman- Jordan, Dubai-UAE, and Cairo - Egypt, belarus-Belarus....... Please contact me and send me the information regarding this matter.
  • 119. Tony Brunetto said on 6/28/2012 10:07:02 AM
    Hi, I would be interested with a business partner in opening a Victoria Secrets store in the Dominican Republic. I would appreciate as much information as you could send me on this matter. Thank You
  • 120. Gantumur, Altantuya said on 6/28/2012 10:43:32 AM
    Hello, My name is Altantuya G. I currently live in Arlington, VA. However I would like information about opening up a VS store in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia, where I am from. Mongolian girls and women are all very fashionable and want to look sexy. Please give me more detail information regarding the procedures of franchising VS in my country. Thank you very much!
  • 121. Tina Herber said on 6/28/2012 2:12:55 PM
    Hello, I would like to open a victoria´s secret store in berlin germany. Please be so kind and send me as much information as possible. Thank you
  • 122. Steve Valdes said on 6/29/2012 10:58:17 AM
    I would like to know what is the investment would be for a franchise (possibly 4)in Colombia, South America. Best Steve Valdes
  • 123. Myriam said on 7/2/2012 10:16:44 AM
    Good afternoon, I am Myriam. I'd like to open a Victoria Secret's store in Paris. Could you please send me details about the procedures of opening a franchise VS in France? Best regards, Myriam
  • 124. Bastian Lorenz said on 7/2/2012 7:26:23 PM
    Hello, I'd like to receive detailed information about the franchise system to open up a store in Munich, Germany. Greets from Munich Bastian
  • 125. Mohamed Jeite said on 7/2/2012 7:39:48 PM
    Hi, i would like to receive detailed information about opening Victory Secret franchise store in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia or how i can purchase Victoria Secret product in wholesale. Thanks
  • 126. Monica said on 7/10/2012 9:55:10 AM
    Hello, I am interested in getting more information regarding a VS franchise to open an establishment store in Romania. I am able to travel to USA and Canada for any related business matter. I would really appreciate your prompt attention. Sincerely, Monica.
  • 127. diana marinescu said on 7/11/2012 6:25:31 PM
    Hi, my name is Diana Marinescu and I'd like to receive detailed information about the franchise system to open a store in Romania, Bucharest. I would appreciate as much information as you could send me on this matter. Best regards, Diana Marinescu
  • 128. maritza rojas said on 7/14/2012 4:26:31 PM
    I have my own business in Bogota- Colombia where I sell products for women. I would like to become a victoria secret dealer; victoria secret products are well known around the world.
  • 129. Prapha Kasatri said on 7/16/2012 11:51:55 PM
    Hi, I would like to receive details about the franchise system on Victoria Secret, as I am interested to open a franchise in Bangkok, Thailand. Thank-you.
  • 130. Alex Khartchenko said on 7/17/2012 10:56:29 AM
    Our company is based out of Denver, CO. We have large presents in Ukraine since 2005. To diversify our operation, we would like to open a store in Donetsk and Kiev (Ukraine). Please, let me know what the requirements for opening a store. Best regards, Alex Khartchenko General Manager
  • 131. Stanley Razilov said on 7/17/2012 6:22:50 PM
    Hello, I would like to receive details about the franchise system on Victoria Secret store, as I am interested to open a franchise in Moscow, Russia. Thank you
  • 132. Anthony said on 7/18/2012 4:52:02 AM
    hi, I'm interested in franchise opportunities in Sydney Australia. can you send me details around the whole arrangement? many thanks
  • 133. Karyna Korenna said on 7/18/2012 10:20:09 AM
    Good afternoon! Our company is based in Odessa (Ukraine), we would like to diversify our operation and open a store of VS in Odessa. We would appreciate as much information as you could send us about franchise system to open a store. Best regards. Karyna Korenna
  • 134. Johnson Srey said on 7/21/2012 2:18:33 PM
    Just start a small business in Phnom Penh Cambodia, I know this place is very good to start due to this country is going to get improve in economics, and I am a Cambodian native. J.Srey
  • 135. Primoz said on 7/22/2012 7:04:49 PM
    I would like to about Victoria Secret Franchise possibilities and terms in Ljubljana, Slovenia. Kind regards.
  • 136. Frida said on 7/24/2012 3:18:32 AM
    Hello. I Would like to open a VS in Sweden. How should I do and where should I start. I Would be happy for a answer. Best regards
  • 137. Solongo said on 7/25/2012 2:29:37 AM
    Dear Sir, I would like to open a store in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. Please send me all the details and process about the franchise opportunities. I look forward to hear back shortly, thank you for your time. Cheers.
  • 138. Irina said on 7/26/2012 9:19:07 AM
    Dear Sir/Madam, Thank you for taking the time to review all of the above business proposals. I would also like to propose and invest in Victoria Secrets' business opportunity in Germany (Stuttagrt area). I look forward to hearing from you in the near future and hopefully becoming a part of your Organization. Thank you, Best regards Irina
  • 139. jean said on 7/26/2012 9:24:24 AM
    The victoria's secret is never franchised. this is family based company. No Franchising!!!!!!!
  • 140. Ved said on 7/27/2012 2:51:49 AM
    I would like to inquire about steps and formalities/procedures to take Franchise of Victoria Secret in Pune, India including stores. Or Where can I buy this so that I can sale directly. Please send your reply on my email. Regards,
  • 141. Boris said on 7/27/2012 3:17:55 AM
    Hello. I Would like to open a VS in Ljubljana, Slovenia. How should I do and where should I start. Best wishes
  • 142. Yonathan Michael said on 7/27/2012 3:12:42 PM
    Dear Sir/Madam, Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. I would like to propose and invest in Victoria Secrets' business opportunity in Africa I am looking forward to hearing from you and hopefully becoming a part of your Organization. Thank you, Yonathan Michael
  • 143. Fan He said on 7/29/2012 1:56:37 AM
    Hi, I am thinking about running a Victory's Secret in China. Could I get some advice about the franchise of this brand? Thank you
  • 144. GreggAllenO said on 7/29/2012 5:04:02 PM
    Please add me to the list of those inquiring about a Victoria's Secret franchise opportunity. I've been contacted by friends and investors in Bucharest, Romania. They seem very interested. Thank you.
  • 145. Anita Beránková said on 7/29/2012 6:22:45 PM
    Hi, I would like to run a VS in the Czech Republic-mainly in large cities as Prague and Brno. I would really appreciate your help in this case. Thank you very much:)!
  • 146. Carolina Caram said on 7/31/2012 12:05:25 PM
    Hello! I'm really interested in opening a Victoria's Secret store in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. I know about the store in São Paulo already, at the airport. Nevertheless, I think that we could go further with this business if we had a franchise in a shopping mall. I'm already in the women's clothing business and also women exercise club. I'd like to inquire information regarding the franchise, if possible. Thank you very much.
  • 147. Julia said on 8/1/2012 6:17:14 PM
    Hello, I am interested in opening an Victoria's Secret Store in Yekaterinburg, Russian Federation. I would appreciate for all the information and cost to start the business. Thank you, Julia
  • 148. Alicia Austin said on 8/2/2012 10:14:57 PM
    Hello, I am very interested in opening a Victoria Secret franchise in my Country Trinidad & Tobago please send me all necessary information. Thank You!
  • 149. anna said on 8/3/2012 12:05:33 AM
    Hi, I'm interested in opening Victoria Secret in Poland, could you send me information how to start my business. Thank you so much
  • 150. Ruth said on 8/4/2012 3:32:39 PM
    Hi, I'm interested in opening Victoria Secret in St.Thomas USVI, could you send me information and cost to start the business. Thank you so much
  • 151. Marzia said on 8/6/2012 9:09:43 AM
    Hi, I'm interested in opening Victoria Secret store in my country Italy, its very popular here but there isn't no stores, and this is very bad!!!!could you send me information and the cost to start business. Thank you so much!!
  • 152. Tania said on 8/6/2012 11:02:19 PM
    Hi! I want to open a VS boutique in Ukraine. Please send me all information how to do it and franchise price. thank you
  • 153. analu said on 8/8/2012 1:05:59 AM
    hello, i would like to open a VS store in LIMA-PERU, southamerica. at malls we have all kind of famous brands but no VS. information please.
  • 154. George said on 8/9/2012 6:39:16 AM
    We wish to discuss the possibility of this franchise "VICTORIA'S SECRET" for Cyprus. Kindly advise possibility at the earliest. Kindly contact the above e-mail asap.
  • 155. Kad said on 8/14/2012 5:22:30 AM
    Hello.. I am looking to open VS in Morocco please provide more information on franchise costs..etc
  • 156. Ki said on 8/15/2012 1:34:33 AM
    Seoul, South Korea. Hi, I'm seeking to open VS in Korea and eventually expand throughout the whole country. Please send me all the necessary info. Thank you much.
  • 157. Ulyana said on 8/17/2012 2:44:57 AM
    Astana and Almaty in Kazakhstan to start with and then to expand to whole country. Please send me information about the VS franchise. Thank you very much! =)
  • 158. amar said on 8/19/2012 12:16:01 PM
    I am interested in opening a Victoria's secret store in Mumbai. Kindly send me necessary information.
  • 159. Catalina Guzman said on 8/19/2012 8:38:25 PM
    I would like to get information about opening a Victoria's Secrete in Garden City, Kansas.U.S.A Could you be able to send me some information about going at this, Thank you very much!!
  • 160. Marek said on 8/20/2012 10:12:56 AM
    Hello, Victoria Secret. I am from Slovak republic. I wold like to open VS store in my country. It is very good opportunity to open in cities like: Bratislava, Kosice, Poprad, Zilina. I want to cooperate with you. Please send me any information about possibilities. Thank you very much. Best regards from Slovakia. Marek
  • 161. Shelly said on 8/21/2012 11:20:36 PM
    Hi I am interested in opening a VS franchise in the Caribbean country of Trinidad & Tobago. Waiting anxiously for the info thanks
  • 162. Alexandra said on 8/22/2012 3:34:40 PM
    Hello! I'm interested to open VS in Togliatti or Samara city in Russia. Would you be so kind to send me any information about possibilities. Thank you in advance! Regards, Alexandra.
  • 163. Stephan said on 8/24/2012 11:04:39 AM
    Munich, Germany. I am interested in opening a VS store in Munich, Germany (extremely high potential - nearly all designers have stores here, also the average income is above average here.) I would appreciate getting information about possibilities. Regards, Stephan.
  • 164. alessia said on 8/24/2012 6:35:36 PM
    HI, i would like to open a VS store in Italy, Rome or MILAN, people over here is crazy for VS, but we can only buy online because there is not VS store here. it is possible to open it in Italy? can i get some information about it? thanks a lot ALESSIA
  • 165. Olga said on 8/28/2012 1:14:14 PM
    hello, i would love to open a VS store in Moldova ,Chisinau!!! can you please send me any information regarding this opportunity? thank you in advance!!! best regards,Olga.
  • 166. marcell mills said on 8/29/2012 9:53:29 AM
    Interested in Sligo Ireland. Thank you in advance for the information,
  • 167. Goran said on 8/30/2012 2:50:25 PM
    Hello, Victoria Secret. I am from Macedonia. I would like to open VS store in my country. It is very good opportunity to open in capital city of Macedonia Skopje. I want to cooperate with you. Please send me any information about possibilities. Thank you very much. Best regards from Mcedonia. Goran
  • 168. Pamela said on 8/31/2012 1:11:53 PM
    Hello, i would like to open a Victoria Secret in my home country Nigeria. i will also be locating back to Nigeria and i know a lot about owning and running a business. please i would like to know the procedures of opening a VS in Nigeria. Thanks
  • 169. tina said on 9/1/2012 3:32:06 AM
    Hello, i would love to open a Victoria Secret outlet in my country Nigeria as Nigeria has the largest market in the whole of west africa and i know a lot about owning and running a business...please i would love to know more about the money involved and how to go about it when u are planning in opening a VS store more especially in country like Nigeria....Thanks
  • 170. Krystel Edwards said on 9/1/2012 6:28:49 PM
    Hello, I'm from the sweet island of Trinidad and Tobago and we presently have no Victoria Secret here! I am interested in all the information to make this possible. Thanks a lot in advance
  • 171. francine yau said on 9/2/2012 9:29:42 PM
    Hi, I'm from Malaysia. Would you mind to send me all the information details about the Victoria secret franchise business? I'm interested with it. Hope hearing from you as soon as possible. Thank you very much. Best regards from francine. Great day.
  • 172. abbey ishmael said on 9/3/2012 7:22:46 AM
    hello my name is ABBEY Ishmael from Ghana and would like to find out if it will be possible to open a branch in Ghana .thanks very much hope to hear from you soon
  • 173. Jule said on 9/3/2012 12:02:28 PM
    Dear dir Ort Madame, would be interested in more detailed information about franchise opportunities for düsseldirf, germany. Many thanks in advance.
  • 174. Stein said on 9/3/2012 5:46:47 PM
    Hallo. I'm interested in representing VS Company in Austria. Please sent me some details about require condition. Best regards I.Stein
  • 175. ivan said on 9/4/2012 2:56:02 PM
    Hello i'm interested in opening a victoria secrets in Saratov, Russia can anyone send some details about opening one up and how much funds would be needed in order to open one.
  • 176. zoe said on 9/5/2012 6:15:45 PM
    Hi there, I would love to open a vc store in hong kong, china. Could you please send me some information about it? also my franchise opportunity?
  • 177. Sherene Stewart said on 9/7/2012 6:57:52 PM
    Hello. I would love to open a Victoria Secret in Jamaica, NY. I was at JFK airport recently and saw a Victoria Secret store. I attempted to buy a bag but was not able to use my Angel VIP card. The clerk told me the store was privately owned. I love Victoria Secret and would love to be the proud owner of a store. Thanks for the information.
  • 178. Elina said on 9/9/2012 1:54:14 PM
    Hello, I'm very interested in opening a Victoria Secret Store in Hamburg, Germany! Could anyone send me some details about the procedure and the franchise opportunity? Thank you. Greetings
  • 179. Kate said on 9/10/2012 2:06:28 AM
    Hi, Victoria's Secret. I'd love to have your store in my hometown, Yekaterinburg, Russia. The city is big enough (population is about 2 million) and well-developed. It's just unbelievable that Russian women can not enjoy such perfect underwear and clothes. Could you provide me, please, with the information about this opportunity, terms and conditions, fees and other info needed for start-up?
  • 180. ilda said on 9/11/2012 7:43:51 AM
    I am interested to have your store in Tirana-Albania please. Is there any possibility for franchising or other form please? Could I kindly have details about the procedures to be followed? Thanks a lot!
  • 181. Silvena said on 9/11/2012 3:32:21 PM
    Hello! I am interested to open Victoria's Secret Sofiq, Bulgaria. Could you be able to send me some information about Victoria Secret's franchise possibilities and terms. Best regards.
  • 182. Georgi Peychinov said on 9/12/2012 7:20:10 AM
    Hello, we are a trade company from Bulgaria and we are interested in opening Victoria's Secret Shop. All of the Bulgarian women know that brand, but order the products online. Could You give us some more information about the franchise?
  • 183. Josette Smith said on 9/12/2012 5:27:50 PM
    I believe that a Victoria Secret franchise in Jamaica would be a very successful business venture. It would also assist in shaping the culture of Jamaican men where female intimates are concerned as the purchase these items of clothing are usual "feared". Please provide further details as to the requirements for establishing a franchise in Jamaica - which would be the first in the English speaking Caribbean. Regards, Josette.
  • 184. Joshua Alabi said on 9/18/2012 7:21:22 AM
    I will be very grateful to operate a victoria secret franchise here in ACCRA GHANA. What are the requirements and the cost. In the meantime how can I start receiving supplies of the products for in Ghana.
  • 185. Bimbi said on 9/18/2012 2:27:36 PM
    Hi! I am interesting to open VS store in Mongolia. Can you send me some information?
  • 186. cecilie tonga said on 9/19/2012 1:09:23 PM
    would like to explore opportunities to open in Oslo, capital of Norway
  • 187. Laura said on 9/20/2012 5:02:48 AM
    Hello, I am interested to open VS store in Riga, Latvia. I would like to get information about it. I'm in love with VS products, and i know that lot of Latvian womens loves it as well.
  • 188. Wei ping said on 9/20/2012 10:54:15 AM
    Hi I am Wei ping from Malaysia. I would like to get info regarding the franchise Victoria secret petaling jaya or kuala lumpur in Malaysia. Thank you.
  • 189. Kylie Merwood said on 9/20/2012 4:37:16 PM
    Hi I am wanting to know about costs and procedures to opening a Victoria secret store in new Zealand. Please advise. Thanks
  • 190. Ahmed said on 9/22/2012 10:07:12 AM
    hello i live in Dubai, and i would like to open a 2 shops in lebanon, selling all product of VC, pls inform me about the stages i have to follow and the cost.
  • 191. Diego said on 9/22/2012 10:43:18 AM
    Hello, I would like to open a VS shop in Madrid - Spain. Please let me know costs and requirements.
  • 192. Ashanty Sabina said on 9/23/2012 6:54:44 PM
    Good Evening, I would like to receive more information for the opportunity to open a Victoria Secret store in The Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles Curacao. Thank you very much. Kind regards, Ashanty Sabina
  • 193. Irene xagorari said on 9/24/2012 7:40:26 AM
    hi i would like to receive details about opening a store. My location is in Rhodes Greece
  • 194. Livia said on 9/24/2012 9:48:57 AM
    Hello. I'm really interested in opening VS store in South Korea. But i'm wondering if there is any VS shop in the world except for US? I think Koreans would really love this brand! I really want to know details. Please give me any information about it. Thanks! Regards, Livia
  • 195. Teodosescu Anca said on 9/24/2012 3:15:18 PM
    Hello. I'm really interested in opening VS store in Vienna Austria. I think Vienna would really love this brand! I want to know details. Could you provide me, please, with the information about this opportunity, terms and conditions, fees and other info needed for start-up?! Best regards, Anca Teodosescu
  • 196. Snezana said on 9/24/2012 4:32:15 PM
    Hi, I´m very interested to open a VS-Shop in Germany Karlsruhe. What are the possible Steps todo this? How are the conditions? It would be very nice if you can answer me on my E-Mail, so I can also explain deeper the plan. Sincerely Snezana
  • 197. Jyothsna said on 9/24/2012 4:55:44 PM
    Hi, I am interested in opening a Victoria secret store in Hyderabad, Andhrapradesh, India. I would like to know if this is possible? IF so how ? what are the steps involved? how much is it going to cost? What are legal terms and conditions? what is the remuneration fee? Thanks, Joy
  • 198. Inga said on 9/25/2012 5:02:22 AM
    Hello, I'd like to open a Victoria's Secret store in the Baltic countries is Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia. How much does a Victorias Secret store franchising and whether it is possible?
  • 199. Victoria said on 9/27/2012 11:24:03 AM
    Hello, I am from Nagaland, India and really interested in opening a Victoria's Secret store here. Will be glad to know the cost and the requirements to open one. Thank you. All be looking forward to hear from you.
  • 200. José Andrés León Barroso said on 9/28/2012 5:47:51 PM
    I'm interested in having the franchise of Victoria Secret for Canary Islands Spain, as it can get?.