Trader Joes Franchise Opportunities

Trader Joes offers unique and interesting items and does not carry a lot of branded names.

If you want to engage in a selling franchise that offers basics that are interesting and out of the box then the Trade Joe's franchise is for you.

Trade Joes is the ideal product line that sells unique products that are originals and usually will not be sold again. This is what makes Trader Joe's the unique shopping adventure for any interested shopper. The store offers all their products at very low and affordable prices that they consider their stock as 'always on sale'. Because of their unique stock and varying availability of items, they have no distinct item prices and with this their stock prices varies per location of establishment. At times they even discontinue the selling of their products, mostly because they are either seasonal or are not strong sellers. Trader Joes wants to make sure that the customers are able to benefit from the low prices of all of their items.

Trader Joes is a privately held company and does not franchise or publicly trade. It started in the 1950's and was originally known as Pronto Markets and in '67 the name was changed to Trader Joes. From then on the company has continued to not only provide unique products for their customers but also good food and beverages. They purchase their goods directly from the suppliers and change their suppliers from time to time in order to give their customers a wide variety of products which often makes their stocks very seasonal as you cannot always find the same item in their stores regularly.

Per trader Joe's branch each has direct involvement with neighbourhood events and activities. Though the company does not directly offer franchising opportunities one may still engage in the Trader Joes activities. If you are interested in what trader Joes has to offer then it is best to visit them directly at the nearest trader Joe’s branch near you or to visit their website and email the support staff for more information. You may also be interested in selling their products and goods and become a Trader Joe’s vendor. If you are passionate about the unique products that Trader Joe's has to offer then you may be interested in becoming a vendor. To apply, fill up the vendor inquiry form available on their website and select the category in which you are interested in.

Trader Joe's currently has around two hundred and forty branches in around nineteen states, each selling products under the company's own private label. The Trader Joe's label is a trusted one that makes sure that all their customers find exactly what they want, with ease. You can rest assured that the business opportunities that Trader Joe's have to offer will be truly profitable.

• Retail Store Fixtures Buying Tips
    Are you planning to open a retail store? Are you buying retail store fixtures? There are so many things to choose from but just get the important ones.
  • Managing a Retail Store Effectively
    Do you own a retail store or currently appointed to manage one? It can be tough to manage a retail store without adequate knowledge, read this article to know more about retail store and how to run it.

• 1. Brenda Davis said on 10/26/2011 5:43:10 AM
    trader joes would do excellent in the state of vermont. i have shopped at them when i lived out of state. please send me more information. the area i am in is Burlington, Vermont, Chittenden County US. thank you
  • 2. ketan bhakta said on 10/31/2011 8:34:39 AM
    San Antonio tx.. Been here for 16 years. Interested in bringing more awareness of the benefits of a healthy lifestyle. Both mentally and physically. My Family is in farming in India and groceries in the uk. Retired. 42 years old. Thank you.
  • 3. Stephanie Bowers said on 2/7/2012 8:04:46 AM
    Fayetteville, North Carolina would be an excellent location for a Trader Joes. Fayetteville is the home of Ft. Bragg, and our military populace come from diverse backgrounds and are world travelers. I personally make it a point to go to a Trader Joes when I'm in Raleigh or Charlotte.
  • 4. Iris Hardin said on 3/13/2012 3:37:26 PM
    Although there are several Trader Joe's in the Seattle Area, they are far and few between. Every time I get a chance I shop at Trader Joe's and would like more information on getting started in this business. I know of an excellent location that would be ideal for a Trader Joe' store. Thank you.
  • 5. Deanna Nettles said on 4/3/2012 10:59:10 AM
    Interested in sharing with the community the benefits of living a healthy lifestyle in Warrenton, Virginia. Please send me information on getting started in this business.
  • 6. pat farrell said on 4/26/2012 11:21:07 PM
    I am interested in starting up a business of trader joes in sioux falls, sd. Please send info. Thanks
  • 7. Dr. Charanjeev Anand said on 5/4/2012 2:55:07 PM
    I am interested in starting up a trader joes in Glen Cove, NY 11542. I feel it will be a wonderful addition to the community. Thank you. Sincerely, Charanjeev Anand, D.C.
  • 8. Laura Jones said on 5/7/2012 7:23:36 PM
    I'm interested in opening a Trader Joes In North Macomb, Michigan area. The closest Trader Joes is in Grosse Point. MI. which is about 25 mile. I'm not sure if you have any business opportunity's available. Can you send me any information on opening a Trader Joes. Thanks you, Laura Jones
  • 9. Marcia Stolp said on 5/8/2012 6:36:27 PM
    We live in Cheyenn, Wyoming, Trader Joes would be an excellent place for our community. Been to several in the LA area. What is the possibility?
  • 10. gary stanbridge said on 5/17/2012 2:17:32 PM
    Avondale az would like to know if any trader joes will be coming anytime soon interested in opening store in that area Thx
  • 11. Lisa LaBruno said on 5/17/2012 2:39:19 PM
    Clinton (Hunterdon County), New Jersey would be a fabulous vacation for a Trader Joe's. The closest one is in Florham Park which is about 40 minutes away. Lots of healthy eaters living healthy lifestyles in Hunterdon County, New Jersey!! And, lots of stay-at-home moms who like to cook healthy foods for their athletic kids! How do I get more information?
  • 12. BB said on 6/2/2012 6:19:51 PM
    South of the Atlanta Airport: Newnan or LaGrange or even Columbus, GA would be excellent locations for a Trader Joe's. I would be interested in opening a franchise.
  • 13. JKLEIN said on 6/9/2012 2:27:51 PM
    Fairview Heights, IL would be a great location! Please forward information. Thank you!!
  • 14. Lisa Walker said on 7/9/2012 5:20:10 PM
    North Lake Tahoe, CA would be a great location for a Trader Joe's! The only one closest to us is in Reno, NV and that is a 45 minute drive. We would be interested in opening up a Trader Joe's in Tahoe. Please send information!
  • 15. Erica said on 7/20/2012 8:29:15 PM
    I would LOVE a TJ's in Brisbane Australia! We do not have anything like it over here and I feel like we live in the stone age!!! There are many people who would absolutely LOVE IT!
  • 16. SherRee Allen said on 7/21/2012 6:01:10 PM
    I would like to have a Traders Joe"s in Ames, Iowa. Could you give me some info on starting one. Thank You
  • 17. Debbie Zamonis said on 7/26/2012 5:53:31 PM
    Am interested in starting a Trader Joe's in Florida around zip 32949. Awesome area......I love that store.
  • 18. Will Clark said on 7/30/2012 10:51:10 AM
    Huntsville, Alabama needs a Trader Joe's. Here are reasons why:
    1. 4th highest annual salary in the south
    2. 2nd largest research park in the country
    3. More PHD's per capita than any city in US
    Just goggle huntsville, AL. Do some research, you won't regret. Let me know if you are interested. Would love to start Huntsville's first TJ's!
  • 19. Dolores Rudolph said on 8/7/2012 5:50:05 PM
    I live in Nogales, Arizona, border town with Mexico, and we do not have a Trader Joe's store here. I would like more information please. Thanks
  • 20. Mary Erikson said on 8/11/2012 6:32:00 PM
    We need a Trader Joe's in Bel Air MD- We are tired of making the nearly 14 mile commute to Towson :) I know you would do incredibly well here in Bel Air MD! If you could franchise I would open it here! Thank you!
  • 21. Aleah Charney said on 8/11/2012 6:53:56 PM
    I agree with Will Clark. The demand is already in Huntsville, Al. People will appreciate the faster check out and small feel of a trader joes. Trader joes selection is always good, inexpensive and selective. They choose 3 or 4 products and select the one best! Huntsville residents would LOVE it!!!
  • 22. Dianne&Richard Jenkins said on 8/11/2012 8:59:33 PM
    We " live in Evans Georgia and feel this is a great location for a Trader Joes we have a brand new Food Lion that just closed its doors the building is in a perfect spot Washington Road and Belair Road and we have a real need for a Trader Joe's please contact us to discuss if this is possible
  • 23. Brettb said on 8/18/2012 5:43:48 PM
    Hello, I live in Rome, Ga. 60 or so miles from Atlanta. The major grocer here is Kroger ( way to $$$). Rome is starving for a business like this. We support three colleges a large medical and legal community, drawing employees from Ala. Adairsville, Calhoun, Rockmart, Cedartown, and many more. If Trader Joes were to ever grace our town with a new location, it would not be able to keep the shelves stocked. Hopefully Waiting, BrettB.
  • 24. Frances McMullen said on 8/25/2012 2:05:50 PM
    I live in Midland, MI, USA. I was hoping to start a new business in our town, home of Dow Corning and Dow Chemical. We are a very family oriented area, and very health conscious. Trader Joe's would do very well here, as the closest such business is in Ann Arbor, MI. Thank you for any information you could send! Frances McMullen
  • 25. Kelly Green said on 9/9/2012 9:15:49 AM
    I am very interested in starting a Trader Joe's in the Daytona Beach area. Thank you for any info you could send me on it!
  • 26. Christina Turchetto said on 9/9/2012 9:29:52 PM
    Hi. I would like to open a Trader Joes in Roseburg Oregon. I appreciate any information you could send! Thank you!
  • 27. Trudy Smith said on 10/1/2012 6:42:34 PM
    what are the opportunities for introducing a Trader Joe's in the Harrisburg/Hershey, Pennsylvania (USA) area? There are stores in the Philadelphia (90 miles away) area and/or the Maryland area (again 90 miles away). I feel confident that a Trader Joe's would do well in this area; after all Harrisburg is the capital of Pennsylvania. I do know that there is a Trader Joe's coming soon to State College (70 miles north). Thank you!
  • 28. Jennie said on 10/10/2012 12:56:23 AM
    Hello my name is Jennie I'm interested in opening a trader Joes. I have a passion for their products and know it would do good. Benicia ca.
  • 29. Joe winn said on 10/13/2012 3:04:31 PM
    When you do offer franchises , put me in your contact list. You've got the best opportunity to compete with the big chains & I would like to help.
  • 30. Jason Thrash said on 10/17/2012 12:52:34 PM
    I would be very interested in opening a Trader Joes in Marion Illinois. Marion is a growing community with lots of great opportunity. The closest Trader Joes is 100 miles away in St Louis, MO. I would love the chance to discuss this with someone.
  • 31. BRUCE VANDEN BOS said on 11/2/2012 11:26:11 PM
    LIKE EVERYONE ELSE THAT CONTACTS YOU, I THINK THE LEONARDTOWN/LEXINGTON PARK MD AREA WOULD BE A GREAT LOCATION FOR STARTING A TRADER JOES. EVERYONE I KNOW DRIVES 45 MIN OR MORE TO SHOP AT AN EXISTING TRADER JOES. IF THERE'S A "PAY AS YOU GO" OPPORTUNITY TO START A FRANCHISE, I'M IN.
  • 32. Pamela Burkard said on 11/3/2012 8:33:22 PM
    Trader Joe's would fit right in with the island ambiance of New Smyrna Beach, FL, USA! I would love to open it! Please forward information.
  • 33. kevin gay said on 11/4/2012 9:30:51 AM
    appleton wi. needs a joe's we drive to milwaukee. we love to shop joe's. as a home chef I love all the ingredients and your diverse range of products. bring one to appleton! ASAP!
  • 34. Kevin Gaty said on 11/5/2012 10:40:59 AM
    Woodhaven Michigan. Ideal spot plenty of local relief from local government. Also close to I 75. So the chance of Ohio traffic is great. There is currently a Kmart going out of business that I'm sure the city would offer you a great business real on for tax purposes. Also there are tons of businesses around. Just a thought. I have discussed with plenty and all feel if you had a location in this area you wouldn't be sorry. Have a great holiday.
  • 35. Laura Rendeczky said on 11/10/2012 10:46:45 AM
    I am interested in looking into the possibility of opening a franchise in springfield Illinois. Please send information
  • 36. Priscilla cusenbary said on 11/14/2012 12:15:21 PM
    Hi I'm interested in the possibility @ looking @ opening a trader joes franchise in my town , GRaham , Texas 2 hours north of Dallas . Please contact me @ cusenbary@att.net. Thank u , Priscilla cusenbary
  • 37. Diane Johnson said on 11/18/2012 3:42:19 PM
    I am interested in a Trader Joes in Marinette Wisconsin. This would be a great area to build one. Any chance of getting a franchise for this area? We are 50 miles from Green Bay Wi. Please contact me either way. Thank you
  • 38. Budhi Keren said on 11/18/2012 11:31:42 PM
    I am interested in having a Trader Joes in London, Ontario, Canada. I would love to have your store here in Canada. Please forward information.
  • 39. armon nagpal said on 12/1/2012 8:11:36 PM
    hi this is armon nagpal i am in business since 10 years in ontario canada and i am interested to open a franchise of trader joe's store in ontario canada. please reply thanks
  • 40. Heidi Clark said on 12/2/2012 11:27:40 PM
    The closest Trader Joe's to me is 3 hours away. My entire family and many friends are loyal fans. We are located in the tri-state area of Ashland, Kentucky, Huntington, West Virginia and Ironton, Ohio. Please forward information about becoming a part of the company.
  • 41. jennifer nemeth said on 12/4/2012 10:01:28 PM
    Woodhaven, MI would be a fantastic place for a trader joes. We have soace on van horn. Perfect for all downriver people who go out to novi 45 min- 1 hour drive.
  • 42. Kathy said on 12/9/2012 6:37:21 AM
    Might as well put Erie, PA on the list...closest stores are Cleveland and Pittsburgh! We shop TJs where ever we them and we have been to 48 states.
  • 43. Saniya khan said on 12/16/2012 9:29:36 PM
    We live in east Lansing MI , home of the Spartans, at the heart of which is the Michigan state university. This would be an ideal location for a trader Joe's with a significant population of people who want affordable , wholesome healthy food products. Perfect for mid Michigan. The nearest trader joes is an hour and a half away from us.
  • 44. Lorraine Nelson said on 12/17/2012 7:12:20 PM
    I'm interested in opening a Trader Joes In The Dalles, OR 97058 area. The closest Trader Joes is in Vancouver, WA. which is about 82 miles away. Would you send me information on opening a Trader Joes. Thanks you.
  • 45. Rabani Sadeed said on 12/17/2012 7:20:38 PM
    I live in Laguna Niguel, California.and I am interested to open a franchise Trader Joe's store,Please reply. Thank you, Rabani Sadeed
  • 46. bill chapman said on 12/23/2012 8:19:04 AM
    I live in Atlanta, however I visit my brother who lives in Valdosta, Georgia. Valdosta is centrally located in South Georgia and I and my brother would certainly like to look into a franchise opportunity for a store there.
  • 47. Chad bellows said on 12/28/2012 12:26:31 AM
    Phoenix Arizona north Phoenix 23rd ave and happy valley rd. there is nothing this area and this would be hot spot for trader joes. Huge community and everyone is asking for this type of store in this area.
  • 48. Jacqueline Dean said on 1/9/2013 2:32:42 PM
    Little Rock, AR is a small but rapidly growing city that NEEDS and would love for a Trader Joe's. There is nothing like it here and I would love to start one.
  • 49. Leif said on 1/9/2013 11:00:38 PM
    Dito to everyone one else. Ogden utah. Closest trader joes Is in s.l.c. Ogden is moving forward has had a strong economic growth through the ups and downs. Trader joes would be awesome in ogdens future. Any opportunities available I would love to assist. Leif
  • 50. Janet Luntz said on 1/18/2013 10:58:58 PM
    Would love to hear about franchise opportunities near Canton, Ohio.
  • 51. Chip said on 1/19/2013 3:05:05 PM
    I am interested in a Traders Joes in the Memphis, Tennessee area. My family and I love the one in Raleigh, NC and go every time we visit. I would love to bring one to Memphis. Please contact me about this venture.
  • 52. Meg said on 1/20/2013 8:38:40 PM
    With a heart for health and nutrition, I am interested in bringing a Trader Joe's to New Albany, Ohio. New Albany is home to the Limited Brands headquarters along several CEOs, doctors, lawyers, business owners, etc. Trader Joe's would greatly benefit the area as many people here have to inconveniently travel a ways to get to the nearest location. I would love more information on this and look forward to serving this area!
  • 53. Sue said on 1/21/2013 7:51:44 AM
    Iowa City/Cedar Rapids Corridor needs a Trader Joes! The only one in the entire state of Iowa is in West Des Moines. This area is home to the U of I and just off I80 and I380 making easy access to all the surrounding communities. How can we make this happen?
  • 54. Linda Trask said on 1/21/2013 11:43:51 AM
    Lafayette, Louisiana needs Trader Joe's ....How have y'all completely missed the south?
  • 55. Stacy Williamson said on 1/23/2013 8:38:23 AM
    I am extremely interested in opening a Trader Joe's in Brunswick County NC. We have an average of 7 families a day moving into the area. We have Ocean Isle Beach, Holden Beach, Sunset Beach and Oak Island in this county. We have a lot of vacationers in the summer time and we have several cross fit gyms who promote healthy awareness throughout the county. My husband and I workout 5-6 days a week and eat healthy. This would be exciting bringing this to our community!
  • 56. Becky said on 1/23/2013 12:21:38 PM
    I am in Madison, AL and totally agree with what was written about why Trader Joe's would do so well here. We have a couple of similar places, but they are too expensive and not nearly as unique or friendly. I would LOVE to open a TJ franchise!
  • 57. Rachel said on 1/24/2013 5:12:27 PM
    Flagstaff, Arizona. Perfect location and demographic for a TJs. Please send information. Thank you.
  • 58. sarah fuller said on 1/28/2013 3:01:56 PM
    I live in Clarksville, TN but I have to travel to Nashville for anything remotely healthy. We are in desperate need of a local grocery store with better options then Krogers or Publix. Wish I could start up a business like Trader Joe's.
  • 59. Kathryn said on 1/28/2013 4:42:17 PM
    Green Bay, WI needs a TJ....milwaukee is too far to drive and EVERYONE here Loves TJ....Would love to open a franchise here....when are you going to franchise...look at all the opportunity above for you.
  • 60. laurie estrada said on 1/31/2013 1:42:28 PM
    Roscoe I'll would be the perfect place for a Trader Joe's. This is a wealthy middle class area with many up and coming modern restaurants. Please send me info on the business opportunity. Thank you
  • 61. Bobbee Alkema said on 2/2/2013 12:22:34 PM
    This article says that you do not franchise but that you do sell to "vendors." Please explain and tell me what is available. Interested in the state of NC probably Pinehurst area.
  • 62. Justin Orr said on 2/2/2013 9:00:43 PM
    I would love to receive some information on vendor opportunities. I shop at the Indianapolis, Indiana locations and I would love to bring the products to the Greenfield and New Castle areas east of Indy. Thank you!
  • 63. Kate G said on 2/4/2013 1:17:55 PM
    Warwick/Florida, NY. Please send a vendor opportunity info. Being TJ's shopper every week for 10 years made me fan of this label.
  • 64. Chantal Schmonsees said on 2/6/2013 4:27:35 PM
    Would you be interested in opening stores in Beirut, Lebanon (Middle East)and Dubai? We would love to sell the products(maybe different name than Trader Joe's)but same products. Please advise if you are interested in this new market opportunity.
  • 65. Brad Grattan said on 2/8/2013 12:31:35 PM
    Kalispell MT. Our valley would be a great location for a store.
  • 66. Truc Ly said on 2/12/2013 4:42:24 PM
    Mishawaka, IN. They are opening a whole foods, but that's too expensive for some. Traders would be good for this town. Notre Dame is next door and we have 4 other colleges like St. Mary's, Bethel College, and IU. Barnes n Noble opened a new building and left the old one vacant on Grape Rd.
  • 67. robert young said on 2/13/2013 3:09:07 PM
    interested in a franchise of trader joes in Stroudsburg pa,
  • 68. Geri Kelly said on 2/15/2013 2:54:01 PM
    Westminster, MD. 21158. although it is stated that Trader Joe's does not directly offer franchise opportunities, i may still be able to "sell" their products. not sure what the difference is, but would love more information on how to do so.
  • 69. Karla K Poppy said on 2/16/2013 6:58:48 PM
    New London WI. Love going to trader joes wish we had one closer to us we have to drive 21/2 hours to get to one Appleton would be good location. Would love to have franchise
  • 70. p nagar said on 2/17/2013 4:50:49 PM
    Love to own one in san francisco bay area
  • 71. Rhonda Littlefield said on 2/19/2013 8:36:28 AM
    Would love to receive some information on vendor opportunity. Thank you.
  • 72. Colleen Overstreet said on 2/19/2013 7:29:51 PM
    Godfrey Illinois, Madison County area, interest in Trader Joe's store. None in the immediate area....
  • 73. Susan Fried said on 2/26/2013 7:19:43 PM
    Ashland, Kentucky is looking at trying to start a fresh market here in our community. We are thrilled that a Trader Joe's has opened in Lexington however, we would like to see one here. Presently, I am on a committee which is in the process of researching and looking into options for the Ashland area. Is it possible to start out as a vendor and become a full market once it has become obvious that there is a demand for fresh, organic, delicious produce, meats and groceries.
  • 74. John Wright said on 2/27/2013 11:25:09 AM
    I live in Takoma Park, MD. While I shop at the Trader Joe's in DC and Bethesda, I always wished to walk to a TJ's in my home town. The culture of the store would be an ideal fit for the vibe in our community. I would enjoy reading more information on making this a reality.
  • 75. Suzanne Pierick said on 3/1/2013 8:49:57 PM
    My husband and myself are interested in opening a Trader Joe's in Traverse City Michigan. We would like some franchise information. I have shopped at many Trader Joe's in many states, and feel our area could greatly benefit from a Trader Joe's.
  • 76. Carrie said on 3/8/2013 11:27:36 AM
    I would like to see a Trader Joe's in St. Charles, MO. We certainly could support the store here. I drive 20 minutes or longer to Creve Coeur, MO which is the closest. What are the necessary steps to put this plan into action? Thanks
  • 77. Chris Wickland said on 3/19/2013 12:13:32 AM
    I am interested in information about opening a Trader Joe's in Eau Claire, WI. Our closest TJ's is in Woodbury, MN which is over an hour drive. I feel the Eau Claire area needs more organic choices. Thank you.
  • 78. kim smith said on 3/20/2013 11:30:26 AM
    Although there are two trader joes in the Portland Oregon area, there are none for the gresham / sandy area. it would be such a success
  • 79. Alex said on 3/23/2013 8:47:04 PM
    Can you plz advice how to open Trader Joe's in Nj
  • 80. Janet Hadt said on 3/24/2013 12:29:23 PM
    Just wanted to let you know of just the right space that I think is available in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. Not interested in opening one but thought someone should. This is a growing community. Mayo and marshfield doctors, hiking and biking trails. Beautiful city. Trader joes would be a really good fit for the city. Only trader joes by us is in south St. Paul Minnesota which is 90 miles away. If you would like more information contact chamber in Eau Claire.
  • 81. Stacy said on 3/24/2013 5:33:40 PM
    I am really interested to open a Trader Joe's store in Lincolnshire, IL. where has the top school system and high income in the state. Can you please send me more information?
  • 82. Albert Barksdale said on 3/25/2013 9:21:45 AM
    Desire to start a Trader Joe's in Athens, AL just off Interstate I-65. Great proximity to Huntsville, Decatur, Nashville, Birmingham, etc without the traffic problem in those areas. Email me with the details to get started. Thanks ADB
  • 83. Tonnett said on 3/27/2013 5:06:45 PM
    I am interested in starting a Trader Joes in Bullhead City, AZ or in Kingman, AZ. Our closest place to go is in Las Vegas, NV. I have a son with so many allergies and needs special foods (fresh), I have so many other people here who also would like to eat better. Please send me the information. Thank you
  • 84. Jonathon Sass said on 4/2/2013 8:48:58 PM
    I used to live in Chino Hills California where I first discovered Trader Joes, I have since moved to a great little town near Syracuse named Manlius, this town has been voted one of the top one hundred best places to live, its a great family oriented and healthy place to live and i would be honored to open a Trader Joes store in my town, please take me into consideration for this opportunity , thank you Jonathon sass
  • 85. Edgar said on 4/3/2013 4:08:16 PM
    I am highly interested in opening a Trader Joe's in Brevard County, Florida it seems there a few on the west coast of FL but none on the east coast. I want to help the community on an affordable track to excellent health. Viera, Florida would probably be the best the city is building up fast and it is centrally located and not far from Orlando. Please contact me with more information thank you
  • 86. Marc & Patty Macomber said on 4/13/2013 5:04:57 PM
    I currently work for a Fortune 500 Company called the Dwyer Group. 1500 franchises in seven different concepts. I have 20+ yrs experience in running a business and marketing nationwide. I am interested in a Trader Joe's (I know you don't franchise currently) the NW Suburbs of Minneapolis. the people up here are very much into physical fitness and healthy living. it would be a good fit.
  • 87. A Raeisi said on 4/17/2013 2:19:23 PM
    I am interested in information about opening a Trader Joe's in Dubai, UNited Arab Emirates. I feel the Gulf needs more healthy and organic choices. Thank you.
  • 88. Jas Sandhu said on 4/17/2013 4:16:11 PM
    Hi there, I am interested in opening a trader Joe's in Bellingham, Wa or anywhere in state of Wa. Please provide me with the info and opportunities available. Thanks. Regards, Jas.
  • 89. Debbie White said on 4/20/2013 8:03:32 PM
    I have visited Trader Joe's several times in Virginia and believe in your products. I live in the Lake Mary, Florida area which is rated very high in the best Cities to live in and feel Trader Joe's would make a wonderful addition to our city. I would love the opportunity to be part of this fantastic brand. Please forward information. Thank you, Debbie White
  • 90. Amarilys Silva said on 4/24/2013 10:43:05 PM
    I am interested in franchise opportunities in Puerto Rico
  • 91. Michelle Mohler said on 5/3/2013 5:57:07 PM
    I am a Trader Joes enthusiast without a local Trader Joes! I would love to open a Trader Joes in Chambersburg, PA 17201
  • 92. Chris Hills said on 5/4/2013 11:46:22 AM
    I love trader joe's and think there is a wonderful opportunity on Johns Island, SC outside of Charleston, SC
  • 93. Marcy Pippenger said on 5/9/2013 9:51:13 PM
    My husband and I are interested in operating a Trader Joes in Eau Claire Wisconsin. We currently drive 1 hour to MN to get our wonderful products. We both have Masters degrees and are in supervisory positions. I look forward to hearing from you.
  • 94. Jonathon Sass said on 5/14/2013 6:40:04 AM
    I've expressed my interest in opening a trader joes in my town but never received a response, has anyone else received a response? To trader joes I do have the funds to make this happen, but I am wondering if this is just being used as a search engine to find locations for your own gain.
  • 95. Georgia Tusch said on 5/22/2013 9:27:59 PM
    I am a entrepreneur living in London, Canada. I would love to open a Trader Joes in Toronto, please contact
  • 96. Rick Blake said on 6/13/2013 12:07:47 PM
    We think that Trader Joe's would do very well in Lynchburg, VA. My wife and I have experience that would do well in running this operation. I have owned and run a business for over twenty years. Lynchburg, VA is a growing City, and with Liberty University, a growing Christian University, the largest Christian University in the world, we have a growing and diverse population that would love a Trader Joe's. I hope you would consider Lynchburg, VA
  • 97. Scott Whip said on 7/10/2013 12:00:46 AM
    Trader Joes does not sell Franchises. It is a private held company.
  • 98. Jason huey said on 8/28/2013 6:58:46 PM
    I am near Reading, Pa. The closest Trader Joes is 40 minutes away. I would love to open a franchise here. Please contact
  • 99. Leo said on 9/9/2013 8:55:40 PM
    I am interested in starting a Trader Joes in Ormond beach FL.Closest Trader Joes is in Gainesville‎ FL‎. 105 miles. Please send me the information. Thank you. Leo
  • 100. Chris said on 9/13/2013 8:52:50 AM
    I live in Boise Idaho have been here for over 20 years . Been to trader joes all over in my travels what a great place. Love it. Boise is growing extremely fast as big companies are continuing to bring their corporate offices and manufacturing plants here. I think this would be a great place to bring a trader joes to. I am very interested in your company and would love the opportunity to bring your wonderful company and products to our state. Will be waiting to find out more about this opportunity. Thank you
  • 101. josephine davi said on 9/23/2013 1:34:48 PM
    i would love to have a trader joes franchise how money do I need to start
  • 102. Jane Garcia said on 10/24/2013 9:35:37 PM
    I need information on how to open a Trader Joe's in the high desert Victorville/Apple Valley area. I've been a shopper and fan of Trader Joe's for many years. I would love an opportunity to open a Trader Joe's.
  • 103. KIM said on 11/6/2013 11:31:41 AM
    I need information on how to open a Trader Joe's in the Geist/McCorsville IN area. I've been a shopper and fan of Trader Joe's for many years and share the good stuff with the neighborhood. I would love an opportunity to open a Trader Joe's.
  • 104. Anthony Mujic said on 11/19/2013 10:04:33 AM
    Am interested in a Trader Joe's franchise opportunity. Lake Mary Florida, 32746 zip code. location has perfect demographics and I have experienced people with years of management experience. Please advise. Thanks
  • 105. Rhonda SIllitoe said on 1/20/2014 7:47:48 PM
    My husband and I are interested in a trader joes franchise to open in the Greenville N C area. Please send any information you can regarding my inquiry. Thanks, Rhonda Sillitoe 252-945-0720
  • 106. Colleen said on 1/27/2014 9:15:13 PM
    I would love to start a TJ's in Seekonk MA 02771. My friends and I travel 30 min to the closest one... Please send me info on franchise opportunities..
  • 107. Sandra Hudson said on 2/3/2014 12:17:19 PM
    I am interested in seeing what is required to open up a TJ in Putnam County, Eatonton, Georgia, Lake Oconee area. LaKe Oconee is a vacation resort for many and has limited shopping. There is a perfect established shopping center where a TJ would fit in perfect.
  • 108. Annemarie Frye said on 2/5/2014 7:46:18 PM
    Greenwood, indiana, is a great area to have a Trader Joes. I know many people that would love to have one closer by than almost an hour drive away. We would love to see one open here on the south side of Indianapolis.
  • 109. Cindy MacLeod said on 2/16/2014 9:36:40 PM
    My husband and I would like to inquire about opening a Trader Joe's in Moorhead, MN 56560. The closest one we know of is in Maple Grove, Mn and think it would be a great asset to our community.
  • 110. Thomas Conley said on 4/10/2014 9:22:53 PM
    I live in Portland, Maine where there is a Trader Joe's. However in Bangor, Maine there is need for a quality food shop that is not Wal Mart or Hannafords and the need is there. I think it would be crazy to wait on this as there are a lot of people asking the question when will Trader Joe's Go north.
  • 111. Molly said on 4/16/2014 10:46:27 AM
    Would love to start a TJs in Missoula, MT 59801, with my husband. It's a college town and health oriented. Would do VERY well here.
  • 112. Trent & Jennifer Crowder said on 4/21/2014 11:38:15 PM
    Trader Joe's would be a great asset in Springfield, IL. We would be interested in it.
  • 113. Denise Boyer said on 4/27/2014 8:23:28 AM
    Just moved to myrtle beach, sc. It's full of transplants from all over the place and visitors. I'm missing trader joes and I know others here are as well! Vendor opportunities? More info please!!
  • 114. Debbie Coomer said on 5/2/2014 11:42:39 AM
    Southern Indiana is in need of a trader joes. With the agricultural population here, we understand the value of fresh, quality foods. I am located in Vincennes, IN, one hour north of the city of Evansville. I believe Vincennes could support a trader joes easily, and Evansville could most likely support multiple stores. I am highly interested in a franchise opportunity with the trader joes company. Thanks
  • 115. Nancy Charnas said on 5/6/2014 4:07:02 PM
    I live in Cortland Ohio in the Youngstown/Warren area. We are in desperate need of an all organic wholesome food store that people can trust. I strongly believe that this area has a large draw for such a store!!
  • 116. Allison Blauhorn said on 5/7/2014 9:36:01 PM
    Any possible chance of Trader Joes coming to Grand Island, Nebraska. I love health and nutrition and would love to open a Trader Joes here, as the closest one is 110 miles away. We do not have a health food store in Grand Island and I am interested in starting a TJ here. Thanks!!
  • 117. Kelly Davis said on 6/5/2014 2:39:34 PM
    Kalispell Montana needs Trader Joes!!!
  • 118. SANDY said on 6/10/2014 4:35:50 PM
    I would like to open a Trader Joes in Hawthorne, CA 90250. I am highly interested in a opportunity with the Trader Joes company.Pls. contact me ASAP!
  • 119. Scott & Parvin said on 6/12/2014 11:02:05 PM
    TJ's would be very popular in Vancouver, BC, Canada. Are there plans to expand into Canada? We are interested in opening a franchise if there opportunities in the future. What a great idea!!
  • 120. Jann said on 6/14/2014 6:00:06 AM
    BANGOR, MAINE please...nearest is over 2 hrs away...huge draw from US and C Acadian buyers. Thank you
  • 121. Dev Saha said on 6/14/2014 8:51:27 PM
    Hi, I was wondering whether you would be interested to have Trader Joe in Winchester and Woburn area of Massachusetts. A Trader Joe would be a great experience for Winchester and Woburn people. Please contact me if you are interested. Thank you.
  • 122. Brett Messink said on 6/28/2014 10:44:08 AM
    I feel that my city, Rockford, IL 61103, could benefit greatly from a Trader Joe's and I would love to open one to provide that opportunity for my area and its people. My Fiancee and I are very interested in a franchise opportunity with the Trader Joe's company and would like more information in that regard. Please contact me any time. Thank you.
  • 123. Stephanie bonanno said on 7/5/2014 10:39:15 AM
    Ankeny, IA would be the perfect place for a Trader Joes. The nearest store is in West Des Moines, which is 30-1 hr drive. The community would greatly benefit, and the store would thrive in this large suburb. I would love to be a part of the success I know it would bring.
  • 124. Garrett Groce said on 7/7/2014 1:30:30 AM
    Trader Joes would do fantastic in Columbus, Ga. Our community is thriving and business is doing very well here. Ft. Benning military base is our neighbor and we are located on the Ga/Al border. Health and Fitness is booming here, thanks in part to our new white water rafting and revamped downtown area. I am very much interested in what it would take to open a TJ here because I am a huge of your product and know it would be a huge success. My family is in Real Estate and help navigate the best location for a booming TJ!
  • 125. Lorraine Bortner said on 7/11/2014 10:34:59 AM
    Would love vendor information. In York, pa we have no whole food options.
  • 126. D Lucas said on 7/12/2014 2:30:23 PM
    In need of Trader Joe's - Springfield, IL. Closest is St. Louis, hour and a half away!
  • 127. Meredyth R said on 7/16/2014 10:29:54 AM
    Hoping to start up a Trader Joes in Ramsey NJ. Closest one is 1/2 hour away not very big and not a convenient location.
  • 128. Laurie Chenoweth said on 7/16/2014 7:37:48 PM
    Hi, I am an R.N. in Reno NV. Reno is thriving and growing at this time. I would love to be a vendor or run a store in the Spanish springs area of Reno. I would greatly appreciate you checking it out and see what you think. :-)
  • 129. Lisa Schroder said on 7/24/2014 4:35:27 PM
    I am interested in learning more about investing in the Trader Joes franchise. I live in Erie, Pennsylvania and feel like it would be a perfect fit for our community. The closest one is in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania which is 2+ hours away. Please send me information! Thank you.
  • 130. Sean Welsh said on 8/3/2014 7:46:00 PM
    I was interested in developing one in the Monroeville, Pa area the closest one is in the Shadyside area of Pittsburgh. Just curious if the possibility is possible. Thank you for your time.
  • 131. Steve O'Brien said on 8/6/2014 9:30:54 AM
    Looking to open a Trader Joes in Long island NY
  • 132. Moosa Quadri said on 9/2/2014 8:51:26 AM
    Hello Sir/Mam. I would like to open a Trader's Joe in Loudoun county VA in suburbs of Ashburn area. Would you please send me some information. Loudoun county is fastest growing county in the country and also the richest. Thank you Moosa Quadri
  • 133. Stephanie Hoffman said on 9/12/2014 11:39:57 AM
    Hi..Looking to start up a business..by bringing Trader Joes to Lititz Pa.
  • 134. Amy Hagedorn said on 9/15/2014 7:55:30 PM
    I would love information on opening a trader joes in Morgantown, WV.
  • 135. Brenda Bloyer said on 9/16/2014 1:23:27 PM
    I would love information for opening a Trader Joe's in Port Angeles WA.
  • 136. Oksana said on 9/20/2014 9:33:22 AM
    I would love to open Trader Joe's in fresh meadows ny.
  • 137. FRANKIE BREEDLOVE said on 9/22/2014 5:47:33 PM
    I am interested in a TJ Franchise in Kalamazoo, Michigan (USA) area. We have one health food store here, which is awesome considering we could have none. However, their selection is limited and they do not have the buying power of a TJ franchise so you can guess that the prices are pretty steep for most of the merchandise. :-( The major organization (PFizer, Stryker, Western Michigan University, Bronson Hospital, Borgess Hospital, etc) are on a health kick so may employees and citizens are looking for healthier choices which is forcing Walmart, Meijer and the other non-traditional grocery store chains to change, but they are no TJ's. I know a TJ's in the Kazoo area would be a huge success.
  • 138. Rachel Reyes said on 9/25/2014 2:42:13 PM
    I recently moved to Palm Coast Florida which is on the east coast of northern Florida and was very disappointed to find no Trader Joe's in close proximity. Please consider coming this way as their are only two in all of Florida. I think it would do very well especially with a gym in every shopping center.
  • 139. Jenny smith said on 9/26/2014 8:36:59 PM
    I am interested in opening a Trader Joe's franchise in the mooresville NC area. I feel confident that it would be very successful in that area.
  • 140. Naimah Hasan said on 9/29/2014 11:19:19 PM
    To whom it may concern, I am very interested in opening a Trader Joe's via franchise. I'm currently in the position to dedicate myself to this perfect opportunity. I have a couple of excellent locations in mind. Please advise regarding the start-up process when available. Dublin, CA area. Thank you!
  • 141. Jason Wayne said on 10/1/2014 1:56:49 PM
    Like many others, I am interested in opening a trader Joe's (or 2) in a couple of areas where they would thrive immediately! Any info on how to make that happen would be awesome. I know they do not franchise, but perhaps some other agreement could be reached.
  • 142. carol vultaggio said on 10/2/2014 10:12:15 AM
    Hi I would like to open a Trader Joe's franchise in Manalapan, Florida. There us an old market for lease in a shopping plaza so start up shouldn't be a huge investment.
  • 143. DLopez said on 10/14/2014 10:44:30 AM
    Trader Joe's would excel in the McAllen, Texas area. We are close to the Mexico border and our friends from Mexico love organics and there is a high demand for specialty items like the ones Trader Joe's carries. We have only HEB and we would like other avenues for our groceries. Simply because 99 percent of valley residents would prefer a more competitive grocer chains other than the one mentioned before. We have the highest grossing apparel department in the nation-Dillards! Please consider a store in McAllen!!
  • 144. Sara Townsend said on 11/16/2014 10:36:32 AM
    Derby, Kansas, USA. It's simple, a Trader Joes in Derby would be a huge money maker. We currently drive almost 3 hours away to the nearest location in Kansas City. The selection and quality of your products aren't like anything we have found around here free from preservatives and artificial colors and flavors. The prices are outstanding as well. I'm interested in becoming a part of the Trader Joes family. I understand you are a privately owned company.
  • 145. Beverly Alexis said on 11/16/2014 10:57:51 AM
    do you franchise in other countries as Trinidad and Tobago will like to bring the art of healthy living to my country
  • 146. Diane said on 11/17/2014 1:28:32 PM
    I would love to see a Trader Joes up here in Anchorage , Alaska.
  • 147. Teresa said on 11/19/2014 11:26:41 AM
    I am very interested in starting up a franchise in the Fox Valley area of Wisconsin. Our nearest one is Milwaukee so everyone from central Wisconsin has to travel hours to shop. Hooked on your Trader Joe's products!!
  • 148. Janet Rooney said on 11/21/2014 1:43:28 PM
    Saint John New Brunswick, Canada. I would be interested in learning more about the possibility of opening a Trader Joe's in my province, New Brunswick. I've been to Trader Joe's in Califorina and, I loved it! I am an entrepreneur looking for an opportunity that I am passionate about. I want to make living healthy more accessible and raise awareness through leading by example.
  • 149. Colleen Giltner said on 11/23/2014 2:51:04 PM
    I'm interested in opening a store in Ocala Florida. My family and I absolutely love Trader Joes's products and philosophy. Please contact me regarding an opportunity in Ocala Florida! Sincerely, Colleen Giltner
  • 150. Karen Heaton said on 11/24/2014 9:51:11 PM
    Would love to open a Trader Joe's in Tyler, TX - there is much opportunity here - we are 100 miles east of the one in Dallas. Please contact me with information.
  • 151. Christopher Davis said on 11/30/2014 6:19:52 PM
    Yes, please forward the information over to me as soon as possible would love to own a Trader Joe's in the Elite areas of Atlanta Georgia, The next Hollywood. Sincerely, Davis
  • 152. Paul Kreft said on 12/8/2014 3:26:12 PM
    Appleton Wisconsin maybe more depending on your franchise cost fees. Thanks Paul
  • 153. Candy said on 12/9/2014 11:29:45 PM
    Valparaiso, Indiana home to Valparaiso University would possess the perfect atmosphere for a Trader Joe's location. I would love to have information if you were to ever consider franchising.
  • 154. saritha said on 12/16/2014 3:19:12 PM
    Hi I am looking for a best business which is helpful to community for healthy living. Traders Joe is perfect .can you send me the details. we located in ashburn. Virginia. Thanks
  • 155. Helen Mc Donald said on 12/27/2014 9:50:16 AM
    Mountaintop, pa. Located 2 miles from intersection of I -80 & I-81 crossroads of the east
  • 156. Heidi Boehnen said on 12/28/2014 11:46:05 AM
    Trader Joe's would make it great in Eau Claire, WI! Please send me information on opening a store.
  • 157. Peter Schroeder said on 1/4/2015 4:59:22 PM
    Northeast WI is in need of a Trader Joes. It is one of the most obese regions in the US and with trends turning to healthier lifestyles it would be the perfect place for a Trader Joes.
  • 158. Emma said on 1/7/2015 11:05:50 AM
    I am also interested in having a Trader Joe's franchise up in Canada. Any information on if/when that could be possible would be greatly appreciated!
  • 159. Michelle Forrest said on 1/22/2015 9:51:17 PM
    Boone, NC please! Interested in opportunity here. the only health food store here is Earthfare. Big college town, headquarters for Samaritans Purse, large population of health food locals..
  • 160. Judy said on 1/26/2015 5:49:10 PM
    Royersford or Limerick PA. Could you please email me information on all that would needed for a possible start-up store? Thank you.
  • 161. Marek said on 1/29/2015 12:37:13 PM
    Clemson, SC. Interested in franchise possibility for my wife.
  • 162. Michael Bergman said on 2/1/2015 1:56:07 AM
    My wife and I are interested in any information on a start up company with Trader Joes. Thanks
  • 163. Stephanie Juncker said on 2/1/2015 1:22:29 PM
    My husband and I are interested in bringing a Trader Joe's to the Lehi, or Provo, Utah areas. Let me know if interested!
  • 164. Hal Erickson said on 2/7/2015 12:48:05 PM
    would like to start up a Trader Joes in Green Bay, WI area
  • 165. Marvin Ore said on 2/24/2015 10:25:54 PM
    Would love to get some more information on TJ's for Greenville NC. This is health conscious college town.
  • 166. Terry Halterman said on 3/1/2015 1:59:02 PM
    We LOVED shopping at the Trader Joe's in Portland, OR and are sure that a Trader Joe's would thrive in El Paso, TX. People here would benefit from the healthy and varied choices and charming atmosphere. Hey, why not?
  • 167. Diane said on 3/6/2015 8:08:22 PM
    Would love to open a Trader Joes in the tri-city area of Michigan. Please send information.
  • 168. Kim Howell said on 3/9/2015 2:19:16 PM
    West Cobb GA
  • 169. Brenda Scriber said on 3/11/2015 2:48:51 PM
    PLEASE seriously consider building a Trader Joe's in Fayetteville, NC!!! We need one desperately here! We are the home of the 82ND ABN!! ATW!! Also voted the "All American City" AGAIN!!!
  • 170. Joanne said on 3/28/2015 1:37:46 PM
    Manalapan/Freehold, NJ area is a great area for a traders joe's - please send info
  • 171. George Dakak said on 4/7/2015 7:29:54 PM
    There are no Trader Joe's in my proximity in north western New Jersey. I live in a centralized town where I know many close towns do their shopping. I'm a huge fan of Trader Joes and their business model, and am very interested in running a store in the Hackettstown/Long Valley/Chester NJ area. Please send info. Thank you.
  • 172. Theresa said on 4/9/2015 2:18:53 PM
    Is there any chance of opening a Trader Joe's here in Fairbanks, Alaska? It would do extremely well here
  • 173. Anthony Bon G said on 4/10/2015 1:24:33 AM
    After living in Kansas City and experiencing Trader Joe's I cannot go back to shopping at any other grocery store. The only problem is Mississippi doesn't have one ugh. Nearest Trader Joe's is 120 miles away in Birmingham, AL. Would love the opportunity to start up a Trader Joe's in Starkville, MS! Please forward information.
  • 174. Luana Stoltenberg said on 4/10/2015 10:11:03 PM
    i would love to start a Traders Joe in the Quad Cuty area. (davenport,Iowa.). The Closeat Trader Joes is 3 hours away. I believe there is a real need in our area. Could you please send info on how to start a Traders Joes. Thanks, Luana Stoltenberg.
  • 175. Rhodonna bellamy said on 4/12/2015 10:26:33 AM
    Would love information about a trader joes. I live in a small town in north georgia and we only have two grocery stores in our county and would love to see a trader joes open. Please send me information! Thank you!
  • 176. Linda Savage said on 4/12/2015 7:08:32 PM
    Please open a trader joe's in Leeds, Alabama. I loved shopping at trader joe's when I lived in Boston Ma. Thanks, Linda
  • 177. Lynda Betz said on 4/13/2015 3:47:22 PM
    Interested in opening a Trader Joe's in Union or Florence, KY. Booming area. Know many moms who drive into Cincinnati weekly for Trader Joe's. know it would do well!
  • 178. Dennis Robinson said on 4/15/2015 5:30:32 PM
    It would be great if you opened a TJ's in the Ogden Utah area. We have a huge Military base here that is the states biggest employer and we also get thousands of families that rotate in and out of the base that have lived all over and are familiar with the brand and they love it. we also have 2 state universities near by. the only thing that is remotely similar to TJ's in this entire state is Whole Foods and they can't hold a candle to all the products you sell in your stores. we got a TJ's in SLC a couple years ago and I know it has to be thriving, but one location for all of northern Utah isn't enough. Please come.
  • 179. Wayne McDole said on 4/23/2015 2:26:17 PM
    when will there be a Trader Joe's coming to Toledo Ohio 43623 area would like to open a store in Toledo Ohio
  • 180. Patrick Tingley said on 5/21/2015 3:41:05 PM
    I always hear people say we need a Trader Joe's in Marysville, WA. And I would agree, yes we have lost some store because of a large corporation, but I think a Trader Joe's would balance out what is offered in the area, and frankly it's just fun to shop at a Trader Joe's.
  • 181. Chris said on 5/24/2015 11:25:03 PM
    We need a trader joes in CANADA...specifically Winnipeg, Manitoba.
  • 182. Chris said on 5/31/2015 3:04:03 PM
    Interested in opening a Trader Joe's in Morehead City- Newport NC. Please send information. It will do very well in this area with the Marine Base and just the general population in the area nothing really here like it.
  • 183. Erin kushner said on 6/1/2015 6:15:34 PM
    Hickory, NC .. Great location for a Trader Joe's!!
  • 184. Cheri Newman said on 6/2/2015 2:25:55 PM
    I grew up with Trader Joes in California and I'd love to become a vendor where I live now in Cocoa Beach, FL. There are no T.J.'s in Central Florida where I have now lived for four years. When I first moved here, I put my name on a petition to open a store within the vicinity. However, since that has not happened and there are no franchise opportunities, becoming a vendor and selling the products out of a nutritional store is the next best thing. Could you please send me information on vendor opportunities. Thank you!
  • 185. Christine Rodriguez said on 6/9/2015 1:46:50 PM
    In desperate need of a TJ's in Ft.Myers. WE have to travel 35 minutes to the Naples, Florida store. Help!
  • 186. Tessa Bowman said on 6/26/2015 3:13:03 AM
    I am interested in a Franchise of Trader Joe's. Who would I contact? How much would the franchise cost? How would I get started? How long does it take to purhase and get the Business open? Thank you, Tessa
  • 187. Maxx & Jen said on 6/28/2015 12:29:07 PM
    We currently drive 1 hour to the closest TJ's once a week. We would love to open a loval vendor site offering some of their most popular products. More information on this would be fantastic, I'll be sure to ask the manager today. (On our way there now! ;) Maxx & Jen Waterford, CT
  • 188. Edna Olea said on 7/29/2015 12:59:44 AM
    Our nearest Trader is 45 minutes away, me and my husband have worked in sale and good love to put one in Tubac, Az. Please send information . Thanks.
  • 189. Michael John said on 8/4/2015 9:39:26 PM
    El Paso texas
  • 190. hardeep dhadli said on 8/12/2015 3:38:09 PM
    need a trader joe's in Yuba city (California 95993) have a location in best part of town. since it is not a franchise the company can build one at the location ...who do I contact for that.
  • 191. Easy said on 8/17/2015 6:05:17 PM
    How stupid are you people? Trader Joe's is in no way affiliated with this site. They are a private company and they do not franchise. You can't start a Trader Joe's. Seriously, if you know so little about a company and how it operates how can you possibly think that you have what it takes to run one of their stores? You can go to Trader Joe's actual website to learn more about them. C'mon. You people make the internet sad. And dumb.
  • 192. Kirk Maneval said on 4/11/2016 8:02:54 AM
    Anyone heard of Whitefish, MT. Voted one of the top ten towns for snow skiing by National Geographic. This would be an awesome place for a Trader Joes. Would love to be a part of the startup.
  • 193. Mehrdad Daei said on 6/24/2016 10:32:09 AM
    I live in Cumming Georgia and I would say being a Trader Joe's Customer, we really need one in this location. The housing market is booming in this area and a lot of people have moved to this area the past few years. I'm willing to open up a trader Joe's in this location.
  • 194. Francine said on 1/17/2017 12:29:46 PM
    I live in Fort Mill, SC looking to possibly open up Trader Joe's Restaurant. Many people In the Fort Mill area and surrounding area of Charlotte, NC.