Starting a Wine and Spirits Store

Wine and spirits stores are privileged as they offer quality liquor and beer to people joining there. As a store owner you have to maintain variety and decorum too. Some other items such as sausages, cheeses and glassware or wine bottle openers are also much in demand. The customer coming to you may approach for such items.

Explore most strategic planning followed by counterparts. Fix your business operation according to specific rules.

Too much competitive atmosphere is the biggest challenge for wine and spirits store owners. Your customer service must remain better than others. It is one of the best options to show your presence in the market that is already flooded with herd of such shops that are serving too many customers everyday.

Keep your wine and spirits shop in the limelight by initiating some unique and favorable plans for some discount, additional services offered and chance to enjoy something newer for developing customer base. People of your locality must remain familiar with your store – do whatever you can to keep yourself ahead of others.

How to Start?

Most important aspect with starting wine and spirits shop is selection of location from where you operate this business. As different types of wines are imported from dealers for selling in retail you don’t need to bother much about raw as they would be collected as per the need. But you must arrange transportation facility to shift liquor from one location to the other when bringing them in bulk.

Explore possibilities of opening second location after first one gets noticed and becomes centre of attraction to spread your business twofold. Keep each and every detail of this trade by having adequate information about rules and regulations of the region when it comes to selling wines.

Demand of particular type of liquor and stoking it to cater to the needs of customers is major factor that have to be given importance. Though traditional model is still practiced but you should also focus on creating website of your wine and spirits store which can look a replica of your store. People from the far off areas would approach you and can order wine after surfing your website. Keep it in mind that delivery of all online orders has to be done on immediate basis.

Business Plan

Follow the strategy that helps your shop to qualify as free-standing wine and spirits store. Also don’t forget that liquor may not be permitted for sell in some food markets in few places. Existing rules and newer ones implied have to be obeyed strictly. Violation of rule means you may loose license to run wine and spirits store.

There is abundant chance that you will face cutthroat competition and potential opposition from competitors while starting your wine store. Such issues have to be resolved amicably.

• 1. Darbarsing said on 9/15/2010 12:54:56 AM
    I want to start business in Aruban Area of Dhule Maharastra. Start to Wine shop store but license is IMP but how to take license and which document provide for license. so if you hv information about that then you will give the idea to me on my email id. Thanks in advance Darbarsing
  • 2. Guru said on 1/31/2011 9:42:27 PM
  • 3. Ritika Naruka said on 5/27/2011 5:22:08 AM
    I want to start business in Kota, Rajasthan. Please let me know how to take license and which document provide for license. Please, I need to have to open a wine shop.
  • 4. pankaj5986 said on 11/24/2011 3:25:09 AM
    I want to start wine shop in Mumbai so what is procedure to get license and which document require for it.
  • 5. RAJVEER SINGH TURNA said on 3/13/2012 2:26:52 AM
    plz help me How to open a beer bar, and how much cost against license.
  • 6. Navneet singh said on 9/14/2012 4:43:39 PM
    Sir please guide me what are steps for opening a beer bar in punjab
  • 7. Anshul said on 9/27/2012 4:08:03 AM
    Hi i want to know the requirements & License required to open a bar in delhi. What is the cost & Formalities regarding this
  • 8. james maera said on 9/29/2012 9:40:18 AM
    I am located in kenya nairobi, huruma estate. I would wish to try my hand in wines and spirits retail outlet. any advice
  • 9. ANIL PANDURANG AHIRE said on 10/22/2012 1:28:00 AM
    Hello sir/madam, I want start wine shop so please let me know how to take license and which documents provide for wine license, please help me and revert me as soon as possible.
  • 10. moses said on 10/22/2012 12:51:35 PM
    send me the whole wines and spirit business plan and details of customer requirements, am in nairobi kenya
  • 11. paul gichia said on 10/28/2012 2:23:42 AM
    am in kenya and I have already started a small store by the name supreme wines and spirits. now I have spotted a certain location not very far from the one that I have and am seriously looking for help financially and advisory. please help me and we can even have an agreement on the same.
  • 12. Solomon said on 11/4/2012 11:12:56 AM
    I am planning of opening a wines and spirits shop here in Nairobi, kenya. I need to know more about this whole issue ,the requirements and any other information. Your assistance will be highly, appreciated . Regards , Solomon.
  • 13. Babulal Gupta said on 11/19/2012 12:40:17 AM
    Please advise what will be the procedure for opening the new wine shop in mumbai. what is the necessary documents required. Where to reach to get all formalities....
  • 14. Joe said on 12/10/2012 8:38:50 AM
    Am writing from Kenya and would wish to get a design for a wine a spirit shop in the Lake side town of Kisumu Kindly help,,,
  • 15. Grace said on 12/27/2012 2:32:46 AM
    I am planning of opening a wines and spirits shop in Nairobi. I need to know more about, the requirements and any other information. Your assistance will be highly, appreciated.
  • 16. joshua said on 12/28/2012 4:33:54 AM
    Am in Mombasa Kenya and am planning of opening a wines and spirits shop. I would like to know the procedure, requirements and any other information which can assist me. Please advice.
  • 17. Ganesh said on 12/29/2012 7:56:21 AM
    HI, I am making plan to open a new wine shop in Osmanabad, Maharashtra(India) and which type of documents are need to be fulfill the license copy of it. Kindly revert back me ASAP. Thanks Ganesh
  • 18. Sagar More said on 12/30/2012 2:23:03 AM
    I want to open or start a wine shop in dhule (Maharashtra). So please tell me the procedure about to get the license and the documents required.
  • 19. Sandie Gee said on 1/10/2013 7:42:38 PM
    I wish to start up a wine and spirit business here in Lagos, Nigeria. What are the requirements and procedures? I anticipate a prompt response, thanks.
  • 20. james odero said on 2/9/2013 12:28:28 PM
    i would like to start a wine and spirit pub in mombasa-kenya, and i would love to know more about the information and requirements..
  • 21. Prashant Patil. said on 2/12/2013 10:18:29 AM
    want to start wine shop in sangli dist. so what is procedure to get license and which document require for it.
  • 22. Dante Cummings said on 2/28/2013 5:55:24 AM
    I am wanting to open a wine and spirits store in mombasa kenya. Being a foreigner I am needing the process along with types of permits and fees to start
  • 23. Christine said on 3/2/2013 2:29:36 PM
    I am in Nairobi, Kenya would like to open awines n spirit shop and would like to know how much the license cost. Please let me know via email.
  • 24. beta said on 3/12/2013 7:43:04 AM
    am in muranga, kenya and would like to open a wine spirit. Tell me what i need to have and how good is the business
  • 25. Aram said on 3/14/2013 5:08:35 PM
    I want to manufacture spirit and wine in nakuru kenya . What are the legal process i have to follow.
  • 26. Gladys said on 3/28/2013 12:53:02 PM
    i'm Gladys from limuru kenya and would to open a wines and spiri shop. kindly assist me with all the information needed. thank you
  • 27. Sam said on 3/28/2013 1:14:09 PM
    I would like to venture into a wines & Spirit business. Kindly advice me on the way to go, Am Sam from Homa Bay County in Kenya.
  • 28. edna said on 4/10/2013 8:37:42 AM
    i want to start a wine and spirit shop in Naivasha in a few a months times, please advice me on way to go.
  • 29. ifeoluwapo said on 4/21/2013 5:20:45 PM
    Hello, I want to start a wine and spirit store in abuja, nigeria. I need your help with the necessary informations on the business and how i can go about it. Informations on how i can contact supplies, process my license and other things. thanks.
  • 30. claries said on 4/23/2013 9:38:43 AM
    hello, i want to start a wines and spirit shop in Embakasi, Nairobi,Kenya. please help know how much capital may be required and tips on how to start it.
  • 31. Juliet said on 4/26/2013 9:01:29 AM
    i will like to start a wine and spirit stores in Machackos Kenya.I need you help on how i can go about and how much capital may be require to start the business
  • 32. Pramod Mody said on 5/5/2013 2:15:20 PM
    I want to start a wine and spirit shop and I am located at Kandivali(East), Mumbai. Please guide me as to how can I get a license for a wine shop and what other formalities have to be completed before starting and what hurdles will I face later on. Please guide on the requirement of initial capital investment also.
  • 33. chalie said on 5/7/2013 5:53:16 AM
    Started a High end wines and spirits on ngong road, kilimani area, Nairobi. reasonable rents, good finishing and all. Good potential for both retail and wholesale, fully licensed. Have to relocate with the Missus to the UK and need to sell. Tips?
  • 34. jerry said on 5/15/2013 5:16:00 AM
    kenya, mombasa i would like to know how many licenses am required to have and how much it costs for me to start a wine and spirit sports pub
  • 35. sandra said on 6/4/2013 4:38:52 AM
    I want to start wine and spirit shop in rongai nairobi, I need your help with the necessary requirement information, how to go about it and the possible amount to start the business.....thnks in advance
  • 36. joyce wangui. said on 6/4/2013 5:22:27 AM
    I am interested in owning and running a wine and spirits business. I am particularly interested in the offer to buy the business in Kilimani by 'Charlie'. Is the offer still on? How much is he asking for? Can i get his email contact? Thanks.
  • 37. lawrence said on 6/8/2013 8:14:41 AM
    I am interested in owning my club in Kenya. I need your help with necessary requirement information.
  • 38. erico said on 6/18/2013 7:07:02 AM
    am planning of starting a wines and spirits shop in kampala. help me know the amount of capital needed and the rules and regulations regarding that
  • 39. terry said on 6/20/2013 6:55:20 AM
    want to start a wines and spirit business in nairobi, help me with business plan
  • 40. kenneth ndolo Mutunga said on 6/24/2013 3:54:50 AM
    am in mombasa and am interested in running a senator keg pub. please help me with the necessary information. Am in Mombasa, Kenya.
  • 41. joyce said on 7/8/2013 7:29:31 PM
    Am in Nairobi i want to start a wine and spirit shop. i would like to be advised with a business plan and the capital i could start with. Thank you in advance
  • 42. Adiaesup said on 7/9/2013 3:53:40 AM
    Am planning to open a wine and spirit store in Nigria. Help me kn the capital needed. And the price list of wine and spirit here in Nigeria. My location is Akwa Ibom state, uyo. Thank you. Norah.
  • 43. Mwangi said on 8/1/2013 4:01:56 AM
    Hi, I want to know the procedure on how to open a joint wines and spirit bar, and pliz assist how much capital am I supposed to have when starting the bar??? Thank u ua assistance will be highly appreciated.
  • 44. david said on 8/2/2013 7:23:11 PM
    I would like to start a wine and spirit store in my home area Nairobi and also know the capital to do that. Please help with the business plan. thank you
  • 45. Martin Muriithi said on 8/21/2013 9:45:29 AM
    kagio town, kenya.. give more tips on how to run an existing shop, and also help with the business plan. thanks
  • 46. makesh said on 8/22/2013 3:44:32 PM
    Hi what licenses and how much do they cost for opening a wines and spirit shop in nairobi kenya.
  • 47. lily said on 9/7/2013 11:35:25 AM
    Hi, i'm in Nairobi and i want to start a wines and spirits shop in Mavoko county, what licenses do i require and at how much.I need help please. Thanks.
  • 48. Joshua said on 9/11/2013 7:30:24 AM
    I wish to start a wines and spirits in nyamira county . Kindly advice on how i could double it as wholesale and retail with capital of kes 500,000
  • 49. peter said on 9/13/2013 2:07:29 AM
    hello am peter from nairobi i wish to start a wines and spirit business in Githurai which licenses do i need? and how much do they cost? plus what is the least advisable amount of stock is better for start up? i have never been in this business so your help will be highly appreciated thanx
  • 50. Dani said on 9/18/2013 4:35:38 AM
    I am writing from Nairobi Kenya. I would like to start a wines and spirits shop in Tena Estate. What licenses do I need and how much do they cost? which is the least amount of stock that I need to start with. Thanks.
  • 51. Rashikant gadpayle said on 10/12/2013 6:34:48 AM
    Hello sir ,i am ravi i need to open a wine shop or as deshi daru shop, so please give me a suggestion about to make a license, and which document required ,how much cost will required to make license as per law so please give me a suggestion thanking u sir,...
  • 52. katrina said on 10/18/2013 7:28:56 AM
    hi, i need to open a wine and spirits shop in arusha would 3 million capital be enough to do so? and do you know any suppliers in here. thank you for the article
  • 53. graciella said on 10/29/2013 1:17:05 AM
    @chalie, I want to know if the shop is still on sale. Also I need a business partner for starting wine and spirit store
  • 54. robert mutuku said on 10/29/2013 5:02:00 AM
    hi, i would like to run a wine & spirit club i need the requirements to starts the business which i refer to operate in nairobi.
  • 55. graciella said on 10/29/2013 8:13:06 AM
    anyone interested to open a partnership business for selling wine and spirit contact me thru this email address and you must have 250k gracewangari90@yahoo.com
  • 56. Serah said on 11/20/2013 7:28:29 AM
    hi i would like to open a wines and spirit shop in Roysambu Nairobi. how much will the licenses cost me.
  • 57. Joan Wanjiku said on 11/24/2013 7:32:05 AM
    Hi, am thinking of starting a wine and spirit business in naivasha kenya. I need your advice on the procedure to starting such a business, the requirements and possible challenges to expect. waiting for your response asap. thanks in advance
  • 58. joan suke said on 11/24/2013 10:01:30 AM
    What documents or license do i need to start a wine and spirit business and approximately how much would it cost me??
  • 59. joshua said on 11/27/2013 11:28:58 AM
    Hi, i am in Kenya Kiambu county and would like to start wines and spirit, kindly give me advise on how to start.
  • 60. Tikeswar said on 11/28/2013 3:16:57 AM
    How to gat licence for wine shope in jharsuguda
  • 61. vera muga said on 12/5/2013 5:40:08 AM
    Hi I am in Nairobi Kenya and would like to start a wines and spirits business. Please send me all the requirements and licenses. br vera.
  • 62. vijay bhutada said on 12/10/2013 8:13:01 AM
    how to get license for desidaru or wine shop. and which document to provide for license. i like to open shop in tryambakeshwar dist nasik maharashrta
  • 63. wanjiru said on 12/11/2013 4:13:16 AM
    I am in nairobi and would like to start a wine and spirit shop, need help on how many licenses to have and amount of capital need. thank you
  • 64. moses thiga said on 12/11/2013 4:40:32 AM
    i am starting a business of wines and spirit in my rural area, kindly advise on the minimum amount of capital i should start with, and how many license i should have.
  • 65. frank said on 12/18/2013 6:44:53 AM
    I would wish to venture in the business of wines en spirits ..please advise me on what are the requirements to get the license and all the conditions necessary. am from nairobi kenya
  • 66. Geoffrey Ongeta said on 12/25/2013 2:05:25 AM
    Hi i'm Geoffrey from Ong'ata Rongai and i want to venture into the business of Wines and Spirit, plz advice the cost of starting the business and also the supplies whom i would rely from time to time for effectiveness for my regular customers.
  • 67. edward martin said on 1/11/2014 2:17:24 AM
    i want to open a club in nairobi mostlly wine, any lead from where i can start please will appreciate most
  • 68. pure said on 1/11/2014 6:47:55 AM
    want to start wine and spirits shop in narok. what licensing do I need? need or advice
  • 69. Isineville@gmail.com said on 1/24/2014 10:29:29 AM
    I want to Start up a spirits and wines Business downtown kampala is it a wise decision
  • 70. andrew said on 1/30/2014 6:07:34 AM
    Hi i want to open a wine and spirit shop at kikuyu thogoto in Kenya what are the requirements and i need more of our advice in planning and the cost of starting the shop..
  • 71. johnny said on 1/31/2014 3:54:13 AM
    How much does it cost to get licensed to operate wine and spirit
  • 72. Video said on 2/24/2014 3:49:36 AM
    Hello I want to open a wines and spirits in Nairobi kenya, how do I go about it
  • 73. makori said on 2/25/2014 4:04:53 AM
    would wish to stat wines and spirit wholesalers shop at keroka please tel me procedure
  • 74. lucy said on 3/3/2014 2:05:22 AM
    send me the proper management of a wine and spirit shop and how to know the profits you are making for easier flow of the business
  • 75. Rakesh kumar said on 3/13/2014 10:09:30 AM
    I want to start wine shop in Delhi-NCR so what is procedure to get license and which document require for it.
  • 76. Dianah said on 3/31/2014 2:10:28 AM
    I would like to start a wines and spirits but in wholesale in Nairobi. please advice me on the steps i need to follow, how much i will require, the profit margin, advantages and disadvantages and anything I should know in this business. thanks
  • 77. amey surve said on 4/1/2014 12:02:14 PM
    How many amt i need too open d wine shop in mumbai. How many license i required
  • 78. moses said on 4/2/2014 12:56:25 PM
    tell me all the licenses needed to stat a wines and spirit and the cost of each and any other requirement.
  • 79. litulemusyoka@yahoo.com said on 4/10/2014 4:24:42 AM
    I would like to start a wine & spirit shop in Embu, advice on the following:
    The cost of the license.
    The capital required.
    How to get your products and the price list.
    Thanks in advice.
  • 80. George Odero said on 4/10/2014 9:55:38 AM
    Kisumu Liquor Outlet is a wine and spirits shop in Kisumu located along kondele-kibos road.
  • 81. anmol kumar said on 4/13/2014 3:28:32 PM
    sir i want to open wine and beer shop in delhi. please suggest me. my contact no-09873907549, 08587015317
  • 82. GAUTAM SARDAR said on 4/18/2014 3:44:18 PM
    I WANT TO START WINE SHOP & BEER SHOP IN MUMBAI KALYAN ( MAHARASTRA)BUT 1 ST PROB IS LICENSE, Tell me how can get.
  • 83. maxwell v said on 4/19/2014 1:07:53 PM
    Hi am maxwel i would like to start a wine and spirit shop in Rongai please advise on the following; The cost of the license. The minimum capital required. Where to get products. The price list. Thanks in advance
  • 84. mashaa said on 4/23/2014 12:36:25 PM
    hi i would like to open a wine n spirit store in nairobi kenya plz can u advice me what d least amount is advisable to start with just a small one n all license n the cost thanx in advance
  • 85. loyce said on 4/24/2014 4:30:58 PM
    Am planing to open a wine and spirit shop for wholesale and retail, what are the requirement, need your advice, thanx in advance am loyce from Nairobi kenya
  • 86. allen ofoin said on 5/13/2014 4:49:16 PM
    I want to start the wine business at nigeria at bayelsa state i need ur help to send me some detail about it and ur contact number
  • 87. vaibhav mahajan said on 5/19/2014 4:56:29 AM
    what amt is needed to open a wine shop in mumbai/Kalyan. How many license are required. also advise if the shop should be taken on rent or it should be our own.
  • 88. vaibhav mahajan said on 5/19/2014 4:59:23 AM
    am planning of starting a wines and spirits shop in Mumbai/Kalyan. help me know the amount of capital needed and the rules and regulations regarding that and also how many license i have to get and what should be the approx stoct in store and also advise if the shop should be on rent or our own.
  • 89. NANCY KAMAU said on 5/20/2014 5:44:32 AM
    I would like to open a wines and spirits shop in THIKA , KENYA. How much will it cost me to acquire a wholesale and retail license? Nearest distributors and their price list?
  • 90. Mary Diana said on 6/5/2014 5:02:52 AM
    How much capital do i need to start up a wine shop.
  • 91. Nangabo Nandwa said on 6/9/2014 9:31:06 AM
    i would like to start a take away wines and spirits shop in Embakasi area in Nairobi with mini capital like ksh. 250,000. note that rental business range from 20,000 to 30,000. please advise.
  • 92. marlene adah said on 6/18/2014 1:32:15 AM
    i am interested in starting a wines and spirits store both wholesale and retail..i am in kenya and i have a capital of ..100 thousand shillings..kindly advise me on a business plan and how to go about it
  • 93. austin limbe said on 6/18/2014 9:19:38 PM
    i would like to start a wines and spirit retail outlet in bondo, kenya, how much start up capital will i need? and what are the licensing fees?
  • 94. Daniel Ngari said on 6/21/2014 8:36:31 AM
    I would like to start a wines and spirit joint and I am planning to start off with 250k will this amount stand a reasonable well stocked joint?
  • 95. Kevin said on 6/22/2014 10:20:17 AM
    I have been operating a bar with keg pump in huruma nairobi for the last 4yrs .been transferred to work in lodwar. looking for a willing buyer to take over the place. it has dstv connected, 800 watts music system, 32 nch flat screen tv and wellstocked with a good customer base. accessible and secure. asking price 160k though slightly negotiable. contact owner 0714097352
  • 96. Ann Mutuku said on 6/29/2014 2:29:19 AM
    I am in Nakuru town and I want to open a wines and spirits shop and a place where peoples can watch football as well... How much do I need and how much does the license cost??
  • 97. Solomon Kariri said on 7/15/2014 8:02:42 PM
    Am Solomon from Nyeri, Kenya. I intend to start a wine and spirit wholesale and retail store in Nyeri. Kindly assist me with a business plan and advice me how much capital i may need. I've already rented a shop that am currently renovating. What are the challenges in this business?
  • 98. ceceeh1 said on 8/22/2014 6:12:15 AM
    I need to know everything needed to start a wine biz
  • 99. Getrude said on 8/26/2014 7:54:21 AM
    Want to start a wine and spirits business.an in nairobi kenya. kindly advice on minimum capital required, cost of license, where to get products at wholesale price and the price list. Regards
  • 100. nelson masaya said on 8/28/2014 5:46:05 AM
    Hey I'm thinking of starting a wine and spirit hea in nairobi kebera area. will you pliz advice me on how to go about it, the capital and all the requirements I need. I'll be glad. Thank you, Nelson
  • 101. amos said on 9/8/2014 3:31:24 AM
    can you pliz advice on what one needs to start a wines and spirits store in kenya, thanx in advance.
  • 102. Anne said on 9/10/2014 7:51:50 AM
    I would like to start a wines and spirit business in ruiru kimbo Kenya. How many licences do i require and what are the legal requirements?
  • 103. Josephine said on 9/16/2014 9:55:57 AM
    I would like to start up a Beer wine & spirits business in Kampala suburbs please help me to know how I can go about it the legal requirements, capital on a small basis etc.
  • 104. erick said on 9/17/2014 6:49:15 AM
    i would like to open a wines and spirits store in kiambu what are the legal requirements and estimated cost?
  • 105. Shem said on 10/26/2014 2:44:29 PM
    I want to open a wine store in Trans Nzoia Kitale. Do I need expensive drinks to start with?
  • 106. kirui.oz@gmail.com said on 10/28/2014 10:07:33 AM
    Hello. I'm writing from Nairobi, Kenya. I'm willing to partly finance anybody(a partner) who wants to venture in to this business. Contact me on the above email address and I'm sure we can work something out. God Bless..
  • 107. eliud mutunga said on 11/14/2014 8:12:27 AM
    nairobi kenya. i want to start new store. i have one hundred thousand kenya shillings. can i make it? and again..which operating docs should i have
  • 108. Andrew said on 11/18/2014 11:55:18 AM
    i want to open a wine and spirit shop in Nairobi i want to know the requirements
  • 109. purity said on 11/19/2014 1:13:08 PM
    plz advice me on the approximate amount i require to start a wine n spirit business in ruiru-kenya
  • 110. Matheri kaheri said on 11/20/2014 2:47:52 AM
    Hi i'm Matheri from Nairobi and i want to venture into the business of Wines and Spirit, plz advice the cost of starting the business and also the supplies whom i would rely from time to time for effectiveness for my regular customers. Please let me know how many license and documents I need to have to open a wine shop. Send me a business plan format or template so that i can know how i can work around mine
  • 111. samuel said on 11/25/2014 3:59:25 AM
    hi, my name is Samuel and i would like to start a wines & spirit store in Nairobi ,the preferred store is about 10 by 10 ft and i would rather prefer it as a retail for the time being and as it grows may be develop it to a wholesale at a later time. what is the cost inclusive of licenses bearing am just a young entrepreneur venturing into this kind of business for the first time though am so much optimistic about it. kindly help and i will be looking forward to your response having in mind i would want to know the supplies whom i would rely from time to time for effectiveness for my regular customers. Send me a business plan format or template so that i can know how i can work around mine.
  • 112. Steve said on 12/20/2014 8:57:59 AM
    Hi! am steve I would like to venture into the business of wine and spirit in ruiru plz advice the procedure of getting a license how much it cost. 2nd the best price I can start with. considering am opting for a rental house 10ft by 10ft.
  • 113. joshua waweru said on 12/23/2014 12:26:45 AM
    hi, i want to start a wines and spirits shop around rysambu area but i dont know how many licenses i require because i dont want to get myself arrested, i just want a smooth business running job.
  • 114. Richard said on 1/5/2015 6:49:20 AM
    Hi! am Rich I would like to venture into the business of wine and spirit in Nairobi plz advice the procedure of getting a license how much it cost. 2nd the best price I can start with. considering am opting for a rental house.
  • 115. dennis mbugua said on 1/10/2015 4:03:13 AM
    Hi, i want to start a wines and spirits business in gatundu. please advice on the proper procedures of acquiring a license and or business permit, start up costs and pricing.
  • 116. charlo charlo said on 1/15/2015 1:47:40 PM
    hi am charlo from msa would like to start the business in outskirt of mombasa town what do i do and the regulations and where to acquire them i need it urgently. including the county requirement time of selling etc
  • 117. charlo charlo said on 1/15/2015 1:48:32 PM
    at along mombasa malindi road V.O.K
  • 118. Amos said on 1/19/2015 6:14:18 AM
    I intend to get into the wine and spirits business either at juja town or githunguri kiambu county. advice on licenses requirements and minimum base capital. I am in Nairobi kenya
  • 119. jose said on 1/21/2015 10:10:45 AM
    Hi! am planning to start a wine and spirit business around Thika and its surroundings. advice on how to attain the required documents(permits) and the cost. and also on how much can it cost to start such a business.
  • 120. Brian said on 1/24/2015 10:47:18 PM
    hi, am thinking of starting one at kitengela. a little advice please...
  • 121. gichinga said on 1/25/2015 8:47:23 AM
    Have started a spirits store at pipeline, with onl 30k and its returning nicely,
  • 122. Nancy wyna said on 1/28/2015 4:07:24 AM
    I intend to open up a wine and spirit business along kasarani, Nairobi. kindly advice on what might be required of me legally. Thanks
  • 123. Tiroko said on 1/28/2015 11:25:01 AM
    I've a new wines and spirits store in Embakasi-kenya which is wholesale/retail but I've not had suppliers with the best price offer for my store. Kindly advise.
  • 124. paul makobi said on 2/6/2015 6:39:13 AM
    please send me a business plan for a wine and spirit am in Nairobi and already have 70000 sate a side for this business
  • 125. Nixon said on 2/6/2015 8:55:13 AM
    i would like to start a wines and spirits stall and would like to know the procedure of attaining it. I would also like to know the total expenses including the license and all other payments made for the business to run smoothly. Thanks
  • 126. andenyi lilian said on 2/19/2015 2:33:24 AM
    i live in nairobi ... i want to open a wine and spirit store .. i got a capital of 400k. location is rongai please advice
  • 127. godwins omondi otieno said on 2/25/2015 3:08:58 AM
    Hello what does it take to open a small wines and spirit shop in kisumu
  • 128. reeves said on 3/2/2015 6:46:18 PM
    Hi. I am based in nakuru and would like to get more info on how to go about opening a wines and spirits business. You feedback is highly appreciated.
  • 129. Duncan said on 3/6/2015 2:40:50 AM
    I'm based in mombasa. I would like to know how much will cost me to open a wine and spirits including license. Both wholesale and retail . Thanks
  • 130. abitone mutai said on 3/6/2015 8:35:10 AM
    i would like to open a wines and spirits shop i would like you to tell me how much will it cost for license and how will i acquire it am in kitale and send me the price list of all kinds of spirits and some cheaper wines that you have in your convenience
  • 131. Sammy said on 3/10/2015 11:34:58 PM
    Hi, Am in Nanyuki and I wanted to know if there is any law prohibit a different person to open another wine and spirit shop in the same building
  • 132. mwangi kimani said on 3/17/2015 8:49:01 AM
    I am at kasarani Nairobi and interested in opening a wines and spirits shop including license how much can it cost and what brands do you have. My space is 3.5x3.0m
  • 133. Burton said on 3/19/2015 4:31:30 AM
    Hi I want to start wine and spirit retail at the outskirts of Nakuru. Let me know the cost of licenses and documents require to open 1. Kind regards
  • 134. rose kanini said on 3/19/2015 8:50:58 AM
    Hi I want to start Wine and spirit in Mombasa along Lunga Lunga road. Let me know the cost of licenses and documents required when opening one. Regards Rose kanini
  • 135. newton kamande said on 3/21/2015 3:58:15 AM
    hie am newton. i want to start a wine n spirit business at ruiru please help me in what i need to do
  • 136. Titus said on 3/24/2015 8:13:28 PM
    wines and spirit in kirigiti, kiambu county in kenya
  • 137. George said on 3/26/2015 4:42:22 AM
    Hi, I wish to start up a wines and spirits shop in Bamburi area, Mombasa. Kindly let me have info about licensing and an estimate cost of start up capital including how to get the best suppliers. I already have a shop with in built rack. Your assistance will be most appreciated.
  • 138. Nzioka J said on 3/28/2015 9:48:54 AM
    Need to start a wines n spirit shop in Wote makueni..could u equip me wit the estimated capital requirement, challenges I might come across n most importantly how to attract n keep my customers .current pricing of common liquor will highly b appreciated.
  • 139. karanja said on 4/3/2015 11:38:39 AM
    Hello, am karanja, i and a friend of mine who already has an operating wines and spirit shop want to start a wines and spirit business in nyeri town. do we need to get another license for the new shop? regards
  • 140. martin said on 4/8/2015 8:16:46 AM
    Hi, I Wish to start wine and spirit shop at thika please help in what licenses required.
  • 141. Nderitu Bachia said on 4/18/2015 4:27:47 PM
    Hi, I wish to start a liquor store in Nairobi, Kasarani, Roysambu or Zimmerman area. Kindly help me on information of all the licenses I need and also the amount of capital I will need to kick start the project.
  • 142. Godfrey said on 4/19/2015 2:35:14 AM
    Hello! I'm in Kisumu-Kenya please let me know which licenses and their cost are needed to start a Wine and Spirit shop?
  • 143. Navjeet Singh said on 4/20/2015 10:27:04 AM
    Hello sir/madam, I am from HANUMANGARH Rajasthan I want start wine shop so please let me know how to take license and which documents provide for wine license, and how much total cost for start shop and license total cost please help me and revert me as soon as possible.
  • 144. Nancy Kiranya said on 5/1/2015 6:14:31 AM
    Hello, Am in Kampala would like to start up a wines and spirit store here. would like to know what are the requirements and approximate budget
  • 145. Jay Mies said on 5/2/2015 7:08:43 AM
    Kindly send me a business plan to start a wines and spirit wines and spirit wholesale store. Thanks
  • 146. mukesh sonawane said on 5/2/2015 8:19:52 AM
    i want to start wine shop in jalgaon district tell me how i get the license new one or what are the document i need to bring a new license
  • 147. Ndegwa E said on 5/10/2015 2:52:30 AM
    Hi, i would like to start a wines and spirit business in githurai very soon, kindly advice on licenses required and their cost and reasonable capital.
  • 148. Maureen said on 5/19/2015 7:31:39 AM
    i would like to set up a wine and spirits shop in kiambu, which licenses are required and what capital base is sufficient enough for a small start up?
  • 149. lily said on 5/19/2015 2:32:41 PM
    hi, I want to start a wine and liquor shop in Abuja, Nigeria.i need your help with business plan and Information on how i can contact supplies, what type of license do I need, what strategy can I apply. Please help. Your quick response will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
  • 150. Eva said on 5/22/2015 12:58:05 PM
    Hi I would like to start my wines and spirits premium shop in nairobi. Kindly assist me with a business plan.
  • 151. Dibyendu said on 6/4/2015 2:34:27 AM
    hi I want to start a wine shop, off and on in west Bengal. kindly advice on licenses required and their cost and reasonable capital.
  • 152. Quinter said on 6/13/2015 4:26:31 AM
    I want to start a wines and spirit shop in Mombasa. I would like to know all the requirements needed to operate it, including information about the license and the capital needed to start the shop. Please help me out. I will be so glad to receive your help. Thanks in advance.
  • 153. Alvaro said on 7/1/2015 4:43:45 PM
    New importer offers wide range of Spanish and European wines (included non alcoholic) in Nigeria and other African countries to wholesaler and retailers. Please whatsapp +62 813 299 299 40. Thanks.
  • 154. john said on 7/26/2015 4:55:00 AM
    hi, i intend to start a wine, spirits and liquor shop in the philippines., will you be able to assist me on business plan, how much capital and suppliers? thank you
  • 155. ELIZABETH MUTINDA said on 8/6/2015 5:32:46 AM
    Hi, I intend to start a wines and spirit business in Kathonzweni makueni. Assist me in business plan because i just need to to with take-aways.
  • 156. dharmendra yadav said on 8/8/2015 9:41:26 PM
    how to get license for open wine shop and also about document
  • 157. Jim said on 8/10/2015 6:44:52 AM
    hi, i want to start wines shop in Nairobi , kenya in a lower middle class area of donholm
  • 158. shiv prasad choudhry said on 8/18/2015 7:23:34 AM
    i want to open wine off-shop in kolkata near khidderpore dock, i have a place on 40 ft main rd.
  • 159. raj kumar said on 8/23/2015 2:47:18 PM
    i want to open a wine shop in maharashtra how to apply for the license.
  • 160. kundan kad said on 8/26/2015 1:12:46 PM
    Sir, I want to open a wine shop in Pune chakan how to apply for the license plz tell sir
  • 161. Sylvia said on 9/23/2015 7:30:38 AM
    HI, I WOULD WANT TO START A WINES AND SMALL PUB WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO REGISTER I AM IN NAIROBI I ALSO WANT TO PARTNER WITH SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ....@JIM CAN I GET UR CONTACT MY AREA ALSO IS AROUND DONHOLM
  • 162. Barbara said on 10/21/2015 4:13:51 AM
    I would like to open a wine & spirits shop around Mombasa area.Please kindly help me with all information needed,like applications & the amount needed. Thank you.
  • 163. Sam said on 11/9/2015 6:01:20 AM
    Hi i am sam from mumbai wants to start a wine shop in mumbai i have capable area in mubai for wine shop. I want financial help for start win shop.
  • 164. abdulrashid said on 12/16/2015 10:39:38 PM
    Hi I want to start beer bar in Karnataka how I get license and what is the license fees.
  • 165. Eva said on 2/16/2016 1:47:07 PM
    If u want to open a wine and spirit business kindly contact me at evashirunyaga@yahoo.co.uk I have a very Suitable shop for the business at Nairobi west shopping centre.
  • 166. Vincent said on 5/25/2016 2:46:07 PM
    Hi, Am Vincent, am asking on how much capital for one has to have when starting a wine and spirit business in Kenya.
  • 167. Esther said on 7/23/2016 3:18:35 PM
    Hi , am Esther, I want to start a wine store in Nigeria, want to be distributor and the retail seller of wine and liquor , I will like to know if you can give me a nice design for the store and a good business plan and business strategy,
  • 168. Bernard taita said on 12/24/2016 10:47:36 PM
    Hello, am bernard taita from nakuru kenya, i have been dreaming of starting a small wines and spirit in nakuru or a senator keg pup. can you advice me on the requirements or procedures, i will be so grateful
  • 169. DENNIS J said on 1/27/2017 5:23:10 AM
    Hi Am Dennis From Nairobi, I want to start a wines and spirit business along Thika road kindly advise me on the procedure, cost and the documentation needed. Thank You.