Start a School of Rock Franchise
Be one of the privileged few to own a School of Rock franchise, the No.1 performance-based after school music education with more than 70 schools across the United States and Mexico.
With more than 10 years of experience, the company offers young people programs that will help them to be more motivated and confident in everything they do, especially when playing in front of an audience.
Here are several reasons why you should own a School of Rock franchise:
The School of Rock – a fun, unique and purposeful type of business venture – would allow businessmen like you to collaborate and connect with different level of people through wide networking partners. You can also make a difference and an everlasting impression in the lives of young people through your passion to music, with the help of professional musicians and international community.
Compared with other kinds of business ventures, the School of Rock franchise offers businessman and music lovers a wide array of options in terms of investment cost, which will depend on the amount of equipment and modification they are will to put up inside the school.
In some parts of the US, a typical School of Rock franchise would cost around $115,650 to $321,700 – depending on the cost of construction of the school. Based on the company’s website, the amount already includes the franchise fee of $49,500.
Of course, you will also need to consider the amount of investment need to improve the sessions inside the school, including the type of structure or building that you would lease. Also, consider the improvements like construction and furniture – as well as the marketing and additional startup funds that you need to have in order to give your School of Rock franchise the boost it needs during the first months of operations.
The School of Rock, as part of the franchising fee, will be providing the much needed training for you and your staff. For marketing, the company will be handing out newsletters and other advertising media to ensure smooth flow of business. You can also ask for toll free hotlines and security briefing form the company. You don’t have to be a musician to start your own School of Rock, all you need it a passion for rock ‘n roll.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Starting Rental Business
- Ideas for Small Business
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Retail Store Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Advice for Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Small Business Articles
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Business Insurance Information
- Instructor Guides
- Opening Aakash Institute Franchise
- Kindercare Franchise Opportunities
- Tutoring Club Franchise Information
- Tutor Doctor Franchise Information
- Starting an Enopi-Daekyo Franchise
- Starting a Goddard Systems Franchise
- Starting Aloha Math Franchise
- Owning a Keller Williams Realty Franchise
- The Russian School of Math Franchise