Setup a Toilet Paper Manufacturing Business

When you decided to setup a toilet paper manufacturing plant, you have to consider different things on how to be successful and an effective manager.

Learning marketing techniques will benefit you and your business.

toilet and bath tissues

Toilet paper manufacturing business doesn’t need a genius manager to run. You should have the right skills, personality, and attitude so that your business can belong to one of the most successful manufacturing business across the globe.

Setup Guide

In setting up a toilet paper manufacturing business, you must have your capital. Manufacturing plants are large in size and this means that financing it can be expensive. Use your capital in purchasing the needed equipments for your toilet paper manufacturing business. If possible, buy cheap high quality equipments. You can save your money and at the same time, you are producing high quality of toilet papers. After buying the needed equipments, find a space that will accommodate all your equipments. Lastly, have contact with stores and other clients.

Tips to Setup a Toilet Paper Manufacturing Plant

Businessmen choose to setup a toilet paper because it is one of the fastest growing manufacturing businesses in the world. There are several tips that can help you in setting up this manufacturing business. One of the tips that you can consider is to find a cheap place for your manufacturing business. You don’t need to rent or buy an expensive lot for your toilet paper manufacturing business. You can even start in a small space and once your profit has increased, you can upgrade your place.

Ask an experienced businessman on how to setup a toilet paper manufacturing business. You may also consult for an expert on setting up manufacturing businesses. If you implement the tips correctly, you will be successful in setting up a toilet paper manufacturing business.

How do you Plan to Setup

Planning is the very first thing that you should do before setting up a certain business like toilet paper manufacturing business. People have different approach in planning for their business. They used old and traditional techniques or plans to setup a toilet paper manufacturing business. Others apply innovative ways so that their company will be unique from other manufacturers of toilet papers.

When planning to setup a toilet paper manufacturing business, you have to concentrate on the specific things that you will need for your business. Consider important things when planning. Errors are normal when planning. But, after you finalized your plan, it should be flexible with some changes.

Survival is also a big thing in business. You can for the effective ways ion how to survive in this type of business. Remember that you are not just competing with local manufacturers. Once you enter the business field, you have to think on how to compete with different international manufacturers of toilet paper.

• Starting a Toilet Repair Business
    Toilets are now easier to repair as there are interchangeable parts that are available in the market today and this startup kit will help you be effective in your toilet repairing business.
  • How to Start Toilet Installation Service Business
    It is easy to start and run toilet installation business provided you have zeal to serve people having diverse interests. Have viable idea and explore it systematically through right skills, best attitude and an ambition to achieve success in such enterprise of yours. Speak to the owners of similar category of businesses and get better ideas from them which can be implemented from time to time.

• 1. gautam said on 7/26/2012 5:32:17 AM
    i want start new Toilet Paper Manufacturing Plant. but i have no idea about plant design and also tools related information so please guide me. Thank you
  • 2. vijay said on 7/27/2012 11:52:51 PM
    sir i want to establish small toilet manufacturing plant in baddi himachal pradesh india. please guide me for initial cost and market, clients and more related information thanks
  • 3. Afroz said on 8/9/2012 12:49:15 AM
    Hi! I am based in Mumbai - Andheri Maharashtra. Wish to start Toilet paper manufacturing Business. Please help me with all details.
  • 4. Joel NM said on 8/12/2012 9:58:59 AM
    I am Joel, and I would like to start a Toilet paper manufacturing business, now am looking for any contact of Toilet manufacture business in India...I would like to start on small scale first. I would like a Franchise as well if there is any. I can be reached to this contact: mujoeland@gmail.com
  • 5. WABBA YAKUBU said on 8/19/2012 7:54:18 AM
    I wish to start this toilet paper manufacturing business and I kindly seek for your support and ideas towards that. I intend to set up the business in Kaduna state Nigeria.
  • 6. kamal said on 8/30/2012 6:16:27 AM
    Hi, i am interested in your article. please give me the Technical & capital investment information regarding 'the same. Thank you
  • 7. rakesh said on 9/7/2012 10:08:14 AM
    Hello sir, i m from ranebennur karnataka India want to start a toilet paper manufacturing unit so plz may i know about capital required about raw materials and equipments
  • 8. jane said on 9/12/2012 8:25:54 AM
    Hi i feel so lucky to know about your site specifically having access to this kind of information. i would like to start a toilet paper manufacturing business, but i dont have an idea of what raw material are used, where to get them and what machinery i will need to start this business please advice.
  • 9. chika said on 9/14/2012 8:05:37 AM
    I stay in Abuja. I want to know how much it can cost me to set up a Toilet Paper Manufacturing Company in FCT. What are the requirements? Where can I get the training?
  • 10. Andrews Kaimba said on 9/20/2012 10:11:10 AM
    Am based in Zambia, Africa. i would love to set up a Toilet paper Manufacturing Company. Your assistance would be appreciated greatly on the capital and machinery.
  • 11. Derek said on 9/23/2012 5:30:23 PM
    Hi, I am very interested in setting up a SMALL SCALE toilet paper manufacturing company in Anambara state Nigeria . Please I need guidance and assistance with machinery and cost implication etc. How could one acquire the skills needed. My email is austalabels@gmail.com
  • 12. OCHUOLE said on 9/27/2012 10:27:33 AM
    i want to set up a tissue manufacturing industry in calabar, nigeria and i dont have the skills. i want to know how much this will cost me to purchase the machines, WHAT are the type of machine and raw materials. where can i get all the items and raw materials. thank you.
  • 13. khandker islam said on 10/3/2012 8:51:03 AM
    I want to set up a toilet paper manufacturing plant in bangladesh. I need help
  • 14. Mohan rao said on 10/6/2012 9:42:25 AM
    Hai sir. i am from AP, India. i want to put a tissue manufacturing company in my home town(Vizag). for that i need detailed information regarding capital cost, license requirements, land space, equipment cost and some successfully running companies name. can i get the financial support from the Govt. Please i need your guidance. thank you
  • 15. azad said on 10/14/2012 6:31:42 PM
    in congo kinshasa this toilet paper is too good i too want to start in small scale in kinshasa do sent me the detail how can i start this business over here
  • 16. Cathy said on 10/17/2012 4:58:55 PM
    I would like to set up a small scale tissue paper (toilet roll) manufacturing plant. I have the space for this purpose, however I do not have a clue of how much this will cost, i do not know the machines to buy and the chemicals and materials i need for this purpose. I would really appreciate it if you can give me a guide on what to do and also the processes and a cost estimate. I currently live in Abuja Nigeria, and hope to site this plant in Nassarawa where I have a property for this purpose. Please help. Thank you.
  • 17. faisaltk said on 10/24/2012 4:12:12 PM
    dear sir, i wish to know the detailed manufacturing process of toilet paper manufacturing
  • 18. Mbuso Mncwabe said on 10/28/2012 2:49:36 PM
    Dear sir. My name is Mbuso from South Africa in Durban. I want to start a business that will manufacture and sell toilet paper and cleaning detergents, I want to sell this products to African countries but i don't know where can i find distributors, reseller or wholesalers that can sell my products to other countries. thank you
  • 19. Calist Joe said on 11/1/2012 5:36:30 AM
    Dear Sir, I'm Calist Joe from Tanzania and I'm interested in Toilet paper Manufacturing Industry. I would like to know the detailed manufacturing process and the venture capital needed. Thanks I look forward to hearing from you soon.
  • 20. Jaee said on 11/2/2012 9:16:30 PM
    sir i want to establish small toilet manufacturing plant in Pune, Maharashtra, India I would like to know the detailed manufacturing process and the venture capital needed. so please guide me for initial cost and market, clients and more related information thanks
  • 21. lenard pelser said on 11/12/2012 3:16:34 AM
    Can you please help. I want to start a toilet paper manufacturing plant. Can you please advise me on how to go by it and please advise on a business plan to sell the toilet paper. Thank you, Regards, Lenard
  • 22. Siva said on 11/16/2012 3:10:03 PM
    Hi Guys I am familiar and experienced in Tissue paper projects in Asia as well as in USA. If you need any advise, please contact sacchtissue@ yahoo.com. Good luck
  • 23. Chucks Agunwa said on 11/20/2012 4:28:55 AM
    Dear Sir, i desire to set up a tissue paper plant in Enugu, Nigeria. please i need information on the required site layout or size for a medium sized plant as well as starting cost of equipment, initial raw material cost and source of cheap and durable equipment and raw material. Best Regards, Chucks
  • 24. Sachin Supe said on 11/20/2012 10:56:18 AM
    Dear Sir, I want to start a business in paper industry like manufacturing of toilet paper, or any type of paper manufacturing or to become a supplier of paper related products in Pune Maharashtra. As i dont have any knowledge about it so please can u help and guide me. Regards, Sachin Supe
  • 25. INI arthur said on 11/30/2012 6:17:39 AM
    I stay at Eket, Akwa Ibom state, and I want to start a Toilet paper manufacturing Business and looking for your advise such as: 1. Capital
    2. Where to get paper for production which must be nearer to akwa Ibom state
    3. Machines. Where to get and at lower cost
    4. And any other useful advise
    Thanks
  • 26. Chinwe Okafor said on 12/1/2012 9:19:16 AM
    Please i am from Anambra State, and i want to start a Tissue paper production and am looking for where i can get the tips on how to manufacture it because i dont have the experience so please i need ur advice on: How much the cheapest machine can cost, Where to get the raw material, and how to do it.Thanks
  • 27. maureey said on 12/2/2012 7:33:59 AM
    I am maureey residing in calabar, i wanna set up a tissue paper firm so how do i go about the machines, the knowledge and the raw materials?
  • 28. John said on 12/7/2012 5:34:37 PM
    I'm from Witbank in Mpumalanga, i want to start a small scale toilet paper manufacture. please help with information to where can i get the cheap machine. where to get raw material. and how much will cost. How to start and run this business? Thank you in advance
  • 29. Robert, said on 12/10/2012 1:01:26 AM
    Please am from Abia state and i want to start a tissue manufacturing business in a small scale, and i don't have the knowledge about it and what it would cost to set one up and the cost for the plants and the raw materials, please advise on what it can cost to set one up and every details i need to know before going into this, because am likely to start this by January.
  • 30. madimo said on 12/18/2012 8:13:38 AM
    Dear sir i am based at polokwane in south africa and would like to know about the tissue manufacturing equipment and factory layout .
  • 31. Shinoz ahmed said on 12/22/2012 10:01:29 AM
    Dear sir, I would like to start toilet paper industry in my locality. Please provide me all the related details cos this. Thanking you. My locality is given below. Kanjikkode, palakkad district, kerala state.
  • 32. Daniel Benedict said on 12/25/2012 3:48:18 PM
    Dear sir, My name is Daniel Benedict, am from Edo State of Nigeria, graduated as a mineral processing Engineer. please i would have love to be guided through your own experience on how and what to use in the production of tissue paper. I will be looking forward to here from you. Thanks
  • 33. OJ Marcs said on 12/27/2012 8:05:02 AM
    hi, i am interested in starting toilet tissue manufacturing business but i do not have any idea where to start. i am very passionate about that and will appreciate if you will give me an information on the following; how to start, the capital involved, raw material, and where to get cheap machinenaries from. i am planing to site the company at Onitsha, Nigeria. thanks
  • 34. Umana said on 12/29/2012 5:24:03 PM
    I want to set up a toilet tissue manufacturing plant in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State,Nigeria, starting with small scale to medium scale. Can you guide me on machinery procurement and installation.Can it be locally sourced in nigeria? What about spare parts and servicing. What about the ease of getting raw material in the country? Thanks for your prompt response.
  • 35. Noshie said on 1/2/2013 9:12:21 PM
    I would like to establish a small toilet roll manufacturing plant in West Africa. Will need information on production equipment and logistics as it relates to this operation. Thanks
  • 36. Joe said on 1/10/2013 3:41:55 AM
    I intend to set up in Minna city Niger State of Nigeria. Sir I want to know the following about setting up tissue converting factory (toilet paper) sir, i really have a strong desire for this.
    1 the size of the layout for the factory
    2 how much will I spend on the necessary equipments alone.
    3. The capital requirement to run the business
    4. The detailed manufacturing process.
    5. Can the equipments are the raw materials be sourced locally in nigeria.
    6. Where can i get cheap and durable equipments in nigeria.
    7. What are the possibles ways of accessing fund for this type of factory.
    I am a graduate of chemical engineering and I really have desire and passion for this. Sir, it will be of great joy to me if you could help me to achieve this. Thanks
  • 37. Uche Marizu said on 1/11/2013 10:17:53 AM
    My business is located at Asaba, Delta state, Nigeria I want to know what it will cost to start a small scale toilet paper manufacturing company
  • 38. Dickson said on 1/14/2013 9:11:58 PM
    I am a Nigeria and keen about starting a modest tissue production business here in Nigeria. Could you please send to me cost of acquiring the complete machines necessary to start up? I will appreciate if you do. Regards.
  • 39. kelechi Lucy said on 1/15/2013 4:57:54 AM
    I am a graduate of accounting but I have passion for manufacturing business, I have chosen the tissue paper business. I can start in a small way though till my profit increase before I expand. I would like a detail process on how to start it in enugu Nigeria. Thanks
  • 40. Otsile said on 1/23/2013 9:21:20 AM
    Hi I need a set up plan on how to set up a small - medium tissue & nappies manufacturing plant within johannesburg.
  • 41. Nnoli Norbert said on 1/25/2013 1:38:43 PM
    Am in Abuja i want to start a small toilet tissue company but i don't know how to go about it.
  • 42. Pushpa Narayan said on 1/27/2013 6:09:44 AM
    Am in new Zealand I would like to start toilet paper business from home have got a big garage. Would like more information about where to buy the machines and other materials. Thanks alot
  • 43. King Sunny said on 2/5/2013 9:29:40 AM
    I am looking for a reliable partner in Nigeria for establishment of a toilet paper company any where in Nigeria. Ability to contribute capital and management. I have all the sources for machinery and raw material. We will start small and expand with profit realized. I am a Nigerian based abroad. No games but serious business. Contact me at knsfg@yahoo.com
  • 44. liz stephen said on 2/6/2013 6:23:32 AM
    Sir, please I want to start up a toilet roll business in lagos with a little capital, pls how can i start? Thank u sir
  • 45. Yingi Keme said on 2/7/2013 3:50:17 AM
    I stay in Delta State Nigeria. I want to start up with manufacturing of tissue paper. A modest and unique one. Please I want to know how much it will cost me to acquire the necessary equipments and machineries. Thank you!!
  • 46. john said on 2/8/2013 6:19:24 AM
    please let me know different types of toilet machines am in south africa
  • 47. Shehu Usman said on 2/12/2013 1:45:14 PM
    Hello Everyone, MY Name is Shehu Usman,of Pastures International I am a consultant based in the United State and also with Office in China and Nigeria, All we do is helping People to get various equipments and Machineries both in the United states and China. It all depends on your capital you can afford. We do procurement of all kinds of machinery, Shipping, Clearing, installation and also Trainings of Staffs if required.If interested Please do email me on Pasturesrep@gmail.com lets discuss forward on what you are looking for. Thanks
  • 48. Zabiullah Wahedi said on 2/15/2013 3:00:24 PM
    I would like to set up a between medium to big size Toilet/Tissue Paper factory in Mazar-i-Sharif. Balkh Province, Afghanistan. Appreciate if you could kindly provide me with the following information.
    1. Cost of toilet/tissue paper factory Machinery including installation and training for the employees on the running of machineries
    2. Cost of recycling machine including installation and training for the employee of factory on the running of machineries
    3. Complete list of equipment need for establishing toilet/tissue paper factory
  • 49. Daniel Benedict said on 2/16/2013 4:50:07 AM
    My name is Daniel Benedict, a young Polytechnic graduate hoping to become a producer of toilet roll, setup my factory in River state, Port Harcourt, Nigeria. Currently saving money for this establishment, please i will appreciate you to provide the important step to take to start it, the whole cost of running the business in "small scale" and every other necessary steps to consider in starting it.
  • 50. vicky osah said on 2/18/2013 8:56:52 AM
    pls help me in detail what i need to know and do in establishing a tissue paper manufacturing company
  • 51. Anthony said on 2/26/2013 6:30:56 AM
    Good day sir, I am from delta state ughelli to be pressie want detail technical detail and cost estimate for setting up a toilet paper manufacturing company. Best Regards, Anthony.
  • 52. gulam mohammed said on 2/26/2013 6:56:01 AM
    I am in south africa in johannesburg,I have 16 years of running. A huge company and now for three years I am a manager of a branch, but now I have decided to open my own company all I need is a financial help which I will pay back in three years.
  • 53. wonder said on 3/2/2013 2:51:16 PM
    i would like to set up a tissue paper factory. i do not which machines to buy or know where to get them from and which materials are to be used. please advise.
  • 54. lonwabo said on 3/6/2013 6:47:05 AM
    hi i want to start a business of toilet paper but i'm inexperienced i'm in grahamstown eastern cape south africa
  • 55. Ben said on 3/6/2013 10:20:15 PM
    What to start a tissue paper business, dont know how to go about it. I have been visiting the net, which machine do i have to buy. Obiaruku, Nigeria
  • 56. Dugay said on 3/7/2013 10:54:06 PM
    i want to set up a toilet paper manufacturing business in Bhutan. The costing can be similar to the factories in calcutta. How to calculate the cost of production.
  • 57. Pratima said on 3/8/2013 12:35:35 PM
    For start from home is possible. Manufacturing support. Stores any franchise toilet paper and diaper
  • 58. Pratima said on 3/8/2013 1:50:05 PM
    I would like to start in India how much money need area
  • 59. L.C.Claassen said on 3/9/2013 9:41:07 AM
    i want to set up a toilet paper manufacturing in Promosa Potchefstroom. no skills of this type of business needs also funding. i am in South Africa. all steps in starting this business please.
  • 60. Vandana Agarwal said on 3/11/2013 12:06:40 AM
    Hello. I wish to start a Tissue-paper manufacturing unit in Cochin, Kerala. I really need guidance regarding the manpower reqd., what skills should they excel in, how do i find them in India. Then, I also need to know the minimum area reqd. for this business.The next and most important step is the machineries reqd. to manufacture -Toilet-paper rolls, Kitchen tissues, wet-tissues, etc with excellent quality...n this is basically for export purpose. Please do help us set up this business. Thank u.
  • 61. Elizabeth Wairimu said on 3/12/2013 10:35:14 AM
    Hi . I would like to start a small toilet paper manufacturing business in Nairobi ,Kenya. First as a cottage industry and build upward as the business grows. I need to know the basics to toilet paper roll manufacturing and the basics on how to start such a business as well as the best places to source the machinery and raw materials. Secondly , I would also like on-line links to companies and people who are willing to share their success stories in this business and their tips on how to make this type of a venture into successful enterprise in Eastern Africa region
  • 62. Al said on 3/12/2013 6:04:54 PM
    I'll like to start the toilet paper manufacturing business small scale and grow as knowledge and profits permit. I would like to know the following:
    1) Necessary machinery and/or equipments.
    2) Cost of machinery and/or equipments.
    3) The capital needed to run the business
    4) Possible locations for production training.
    5. Can the equipments and the raw materials be sourced locally in nigeria?
    6. Where can i get cheap and durable equipments?
    7. What are the possibles ways of accessing fund for this type of factory?
    8) What are the profits like? Short run & long run.
  • 63. PHILIP EMEKA NWEMERE said on 3/13/2013 12:25:30 PM
    I wish to setup a small-scale toilet paper manufacturing plant. I know that I need Capital; Land; Toilet roll Manufacturing Machines; Skills; and Manpower. I will like you to assist me with the Cost Estimate for this project; Type of Machines required and processes involved. I am Philip Emeka Nwemere with Mobile No. +2347038606097 and my e-mail address is philipemekanwemere@yahoo.com. i look forward to hearing from you in due course. Best Regards.
  • 64. Sandra Chit said on 3/14/2013 6:20:00 AM
    I would like to start up a toilet paper manufacturing business on a small scale. Kindly assist me with ideas and detailed requirements for the project. I live in Harare Zimbabwe.
  • 65. Thapelo said on 3/14/2013 5:25:42 PM
    Hi, I will like to setup a toilet roll manufacturing company in Johannesburg. Regards Thapelo
  • 66. Patrick said on 3/15/2013 5:34:34 PM
    I want start a small business by manufacturing toilet roll and pocket tissue. I don't know where to start, what machine do I need to start up? what are the cost of the machine ? Where can I buy cheap high quality equipment? Thank you for your help, May God Bless
  • 67. Vinay said on 3/17/2013 4:39:35 AM
    I'll like to start the toilet paper manufacturing business in Ap in vijayawada. Small scale and grow as knowledge and profits permit. I would like to know the following: minimum capital required for establishing, Necessary machinery and/or equipments. Cost of machinery and/or equipments. The capital needed to run the business Possible locations for production training. What are the profits like? Short run & long run. thanks for your help
  • 68. ieronim andronesi said on 3/19/2013 3:18:17 PM
    I am selling manufacturing paper toilette and paper towel business in Orange County, California, turn key, ready to go or the manufacturing equipment. contact me for details at andronesi2002@yahoo.com
  • 69. Christopher Nguluwe said on 3/20/2013 8:32:54 AM
    Great information from your site. I would like to access more information on toilet paper manufacturing. Am a Zambian business person who wishes to pursue in production of goods and service. Thanking you in advance
  • 70. kapil said on 3/24/2013 2:25:52 AM
    I'll like to start the toilet paper manufacturing business in Delhi. Small scale and grow as knowledge and profits permit. I would like to know the following: minimum capital required for establishing, Necessary machinery and/or equipments. Cost of machinery and/or equipments. The capital needed to run the business Possible locations for production training. What are the profits like? Short run & long run. thanks for your help
  • 71. Mr. Akhigbe Bright Sunday said on 3/25/2013 10:06:19 AM
    I would love it if more info on this is sent to my email. I am writing from Benin City, Edo State.
  • 72. spsingh said on 3/26/2013 11:37:08 AM
    Dear Sir Kindly guide and advise to start this manufacturing. regards
  • 73. spsingh said on 3/26/2013 11:39:09 AM
    I have industrial land and looking forward to get manufacturing franchise in india, please call I am based in Mohali - Punjab 9041495989
  • 74. Melody said on 3/27/2013 3:17:59 AM
    I live in Durban South Africa and would like to start a business of my own in manufacturing and distributing toilet paper, please help me on detailed information on how to go about it
  • 75. isonday said on 3/28/2013 1:17:27 AM
    I AM VERY INTERESTED IN THIS PROJECT. WOULD WANT TO START VERY SMALL AND ALLOW BUSINESS TO GROW WOULD WHAT IS COST OF EQUIPMENT BASED IN CAPETOWN SOUTH AFRICA WOULD APPRECIATE SOME FEED BACK MANY THANKS.
  • 76. vivek said on 3/29/2013 8:08:24 AM
    dear all, first of all thank you for giving good ideas for business I have very little capital. can you please help me what would be the cost of machine and other resource. location india
  • 77. Alfred said on 3/29/2013 12:10:50 PM
    Please I need advise, I will like to set up Toilet Roll production line in Ghana, from manufacturing to packaging, all the equipments I may need including folk lift. Please my capital for set up is U$100,000, I don't mind to go for used recondition equipments which can produce equally good toilet roll, Thank you. Yours Alfred A
  • 78. Jewell said on 4/1/2013 8:46:40 PM
    I'm looking to purchase a converting machine for a reasonable price, does anyone know where I can get one for about US$10,000? I want to know if you guys have looked into this recently, let me know the prices you are seeing.
  • 79. ARAVIND.R said on 4/3/2013 4:37:33 AM
    HI, I AM BELONGS TO COIMBATORE, INDIA. I HAVE A LAND AND READY TO INVEST 50 LAC. CAN U GUIDE ME FOR MACHINERY, RAW MATERIAL AND PROFIT.
  • 80. franca joseph ajonye said on 4/3/2013 9:23:59 AM
    hi, i live in manchester england and want to set up a toilet paper business, at the moment i have no enough capital to buy the plant, but will love to have a connection on how to get the condemned ones to start the business at an open market. pls get in touch
  • 81. oswald said on 4/4/2013 7:43:43 AM
    hi, i want to start a toilet paper business and i'm struggling with the financial plan and some marketing. can you guys pls help me?
  • 82. Raja Perera said on 4/5/2013 9:10:59 AM
    Dear sir, I am Srilankan businessman Having steel fabrication workshop in city of Colombo. I have planed to start new business of toilet roll manufacturing in small scale. That means 2500-5000 rolls per day, Can you give me an advice to start of this business and can you recommend any machine manufacturer to buy the relevant machines and how to produce raw materials and so on. Thank you. Raja Perera
  • 83. patrick said on 4/6/2013 4:21:05 AM
    dear sir, i appreciate your insight revelation on this tread, i will like to be guided with more detailed information about setting up this business, cost implications, sales & marketing strategies. I am based in Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa. I await your speedy response, Thank you
  • 84. Muhommed said on 4/6/2013 8:29:57 AM
    I got my own toilet paper plant. i'm from dbn. call if you would like tios or if u wud like to export my product.0027717809653
  • 85. Jewell said on 4/6/2013 12:27:50 PM
    @Muhommed what type of product do you have for export? Please email me at:workathomecarol@aol.com and let me know. I'm very interested.
  • 86. m.s nyathi said on 4/16/2013 5:02:25 AM
    i wish to start this project but i don't have idea about what required and the cost please help me.
  • 87. Yunus said on 4/18/2013 10:46:17 AM
    i am based in England near Manchester, pls assist on how much it would cost for machinery to set up this business and raw materials to start
  • 88. Nozipho said on 4/21/2013 1:35:27 AM
    Hi my name is Nozipho from KZN Durban n i would like to start a toilet paper business but i dont have a clue of how much its gonna cost me in terms of machine n raw materials. Please help
  • 89. confidence beginner adviser said on 4/21/2013 6:16:22 PM
    @INI arthur, i am really very happy reading your message as regards your interest in tissue paper business, without wasting much of your time i will tell you that you have not made any mistake being that tissue paper business is one of the SMEs that is a very viable venture, if you do wish to start immediately do give it a trial because you will not regret it

yrfc2k@yahoo.com || Toilet Paper Manufacturing Business Consultant

• 90. confidence beginner adviser said on 4/21/2013 6:28:46 PM

@patrick, is nice reading from you and your interest in setting up a tissue paper plant. it is a very viable business going by my analysis as a business consultant especially in Nigeria But i would like to know where exactly in Nigeria do you want to locate the plant. This is the cost implication is different from state to state. whenever you are ready, we are at your service to provide you with all the detailed information you needed to start the production

@Mr. Akhigbe Bright Sunday, very nice reading your message, what and what would you like to know as regards the business

yrfc2k@yahoo.com || Toilet Paper Manufacturing Business Consultant

• 91. confidence beginner adviser said on 4/21/2013 6:34:18 PM

@franca joseph ajonye, very nice reading from you, but would like to know where you want to set up the business as that will help us know where and exactly what you want

yrfc2k@yahoo.com || Toilet Paper Manufacturing Business Consultant

• 92. confidence beginner adviser said on 4/21/2013 6:45:17 PM

@Daniel Benedict, very nice reading from you. I will like to commend as you think along that line. from portharcourt to ABA Abia state is a stone throw to getting the machine that you need. Is my business as a business consultant to help you get all the necessary information that you need. As for the business is a very viable venture,  we are always at your service when ever you are ready

yrfc2k@yahoo.com || Toilet Paper Manufacturing Business Consultant

• 93. anitha said on 4/30/2013 6:11:33 AM
    Hi, I'm looking for the places where i can get the proper and complete information about tissue paper manufacturing and also about raw material, machinery etc......
  • 94. Johannes Otto said on 5/6/2013 2:56:41 PM
    Hi, I want to start a business in South Africa. Can you send me info on start up and layout and stuff. Basically I need from start up onto making the first roll of toilet paper...
  • 95. Henry handel said on 5/15/2013 3:31:24 AM
    Am henry from Eket Nigeria, I really have a passion for manufacturing industries and have chosen to walk in tissue manufacturing direction. please provide me with vital information necessary to start and survive in the business.
  • 96. Abu said on 5/19/2013 8:09:31 AM
    I wish to start up a tissue paper manufacturing unit in small size kindly guide , I have no experience on that and am from Tamil Nadu,India
  • 97. Manj said on 5/28/2013 6:16:21 PM
    Hi Sir/Madam, I am looking to set up a small toilet/tissue manufacturing business in the West Midlands, England UK. I would be very grateful if you could assist and guide me in this venture.
  • 98. Lee said on 5/29/2013 7:17:22 PM
    My name is Lee. I would like to start a Toilet Paper Manufacturing Business in Hawaii, USA. I am not sure which island yet but that will not be a problem trying to find the property to start this endevoure. I need help setting up a Recycling Paper to toilet paper business. I'd like to start off small then expand when the time is right. I would like information on what machines I need, how much land/space would be sufficient, amount of workers needed and funding. I would greatly appreciate your guidance.
  • 99. pradeep said on 5/30/2013 5:19:24 AM
    Hi i'm from andhra pradesh and i'm really interested in tissue paper manufacturing industry. Can u please send mail me all the details like how much feasible capital is required, what are the equipments we need and also the raw material n type of labour we need etc etc. Please mail all the required details needed to start this project. Thank u.
  • 100. Iyke said on 6/3/2013 2:00:54 AM
    Hi Am looking at setting up a toilet paper manufacturing factory in Lagos nigeria, would need your advice .
  • 101. senthil said on 6/3/2013 6:35:03 AM
    i like to start a business on manufacturing paper. In Chennai. In large or small scale need your guidance. Pl reply to above mail.
  • 102. jenny pillay said on 6/4/2013 9:02:07 AM
    I would like to start a business manufacturing of toilet papers as well as kitchen towels but like to know where do I get the equipment. It will be in South Africa Germiston
  • 103. Ntina said on 6/5/2013 1:14:24 PM
    i would like to start a toilet paper manufacturing company, in Mokopane have no capital, need help on who can i contact
  • 104. TOKADAM NIG LTD said on 6/6/2013 10:19:33 AM
    I stay in Asaba Delta state, Nigeria I will like to set up a small toilet paper factory but my problem is getting the machine in Nigeria. Please if you know of any dealer you can link us. Thanks
  • 105. patricia said on 6/8/2013 12:44:53 PM
    i need to know about the machines and where to get the, how much is the start up capital
  • 106. shobhit raj srivastava said on 6/14/2013 6:19:34 AM
    hello, i want to start up with the production of toilet paper i want to have full information about it as the capital required technical assistance required. please if anybody want to share his experience is most welcome on my mail id shobhitraj.12@gmail.com
  • 107. sukhjit singh said on 6/16/2013 3:31:37 AM
    hi, i am interested to start this business in punjab. need advice. plz tell me at what number i can call you. thx
  • 108. Happiness udo said on 6/28/2013 8:18:44 AM
    Please I need detailed information. Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, nigeria
  • 109. jennyz said on 7/2/2013 6:05:15 AM
    My name is jenny asuquo from uyo in akwa ibom state,nig. Pls I want a detailed information on how to start a tissue paper producing industry:D kind of machine that will stand d test of time and how and where to procure d machine and d cost of d sets of machine n d total capital expected to put in. Tnks in anticipation.
  • 110. Elliot said on 7/3/2013 6:20:08 PM
    My name is Elliot I want to start a business of toilet paper but I need more advice I have the capital to buy all the equipment but I am not experience I am doing construction I would like to get more infor
  • 111. Elliot said on 7/3/2013 6:22:10 PM
    I forgot to state my location I am in South Africa province KZN Durban
  • 112. Ben Williama said on 7/7/2013 3:05:57 AM
    Hi, If you are interested in setting up a small scale business like toilet tissue production, candles, baby diapers etc kindly contact me for quotes. we are in North Carolina USA. +1 704 307 2911
  • 113. Hassan Chowdhury said on 7/7/2013 7:17:04 PM
    Want to start small toilet paper manufacturing plant. please email me details urgently. plant will be in usa.
  • 114. Riaz said on 7/9/2013 9:28:53 PM
    Hi all I have a complete tissue mill with converting plant we manufacture toilet rolls at very good price I have my entire operation up for sale my contact number is +27843632613 email me at riazaziz05@gmail.com am from Ermelo mphumalanga south africa
  • 115. Rakgalakane Jan said on 7/17/2013 12:30:54 PM
    Hi I am at Limpopo province In South Africa, I need to start a small business of manufacturing toilet tissues I need a help of a business fund plan, and how must I operate my business I need to start it at rural areas, my number is 0783518770 or 0713003554 i'm currently making civil construction jobs, kind regards.
  • 116. Nithin said on 7/24/2013 2:45:15 AM
    sir i would like to start a tissue manufacturing company in Bahrain, can u send me the detailed report of what are the equipment, total area required for the factory, etc. Regards Nithin
  • 117. Aziz Ahmed patel said on 7/25/2013 3:39:05 PM
    Good evening. I am wanting to set up a new business in toilet and kitchen roll manufacturing on a small scale. I am based in England. Pleas can you send me information on which make of plant to buy including packaging,, new or used. Also. Raw material on where to buy. Manufacturing in United Kingdom is of good quality donor has to be of uk spec. Thank you, I await for your reply.
  • 118. hazel hixon said on 7/26/2013 12:17:09 PM
    I would like to know the start up cost and the capital to start a toilet and paper towel business. I also need to know how much the machineries will cost me and how do I get started with this business.
  • 119. Ben Gitau said on 7/29/2013 8:49:56 AM
    Dear Sir, I'm Ben from Kenya and I'm interested in Toilet paper Manufacturing Industry. I would like to know the detailed manufacturing process ,the capital needed, best places to source the machinery and raw materials. Thanks I look forward to hearing from you soon.
  • 120. EMMA ADO said on 8/7/2013 10:35:01 AM
    I AM A NIGERIAN. I HOPE TO SET UP NEAR ABUJA. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT WILL COST TO START A MEDIUM SCALE TOILET ROLL FACTORY.
  • 121. Ashton said on 8/8/2013 7:28:39 AM
    Hi. I am Zimbabwean intending to start manufacturing. I feel this is the best idea but I need more advice on inputs, processes and machinery and sources. I wish to start at a medium level so averagely what will be the required capital level. I will kindly wait for your reply.
  • 122. robert said on 8/8/2013 9:50:58 AM
    I want to start making toilet paper, were can I buy cheap and good machines, what type of machines? Am sending them to Africa
  • 123. Ryan Gobin said on 8/10/2013 11:08:26 AM
    Good day, I am thinking of setting up a toilet paper manufacturing business in he Caribbean. I am looking for high quality but cheap and good machines. I would like to do manufacturing on a medium to large scale size. I would like your advice on how to move forward. Thanks. Regards, Ryan Gobin
  • 124. nosike victor said on 8/12/2013 8:02:57 AM
    I have plans of going into tissue paper production. I want to know the financial cost of starting on a small scale, how to get basic training for the business and specifically I would like to know cost of machines involved. Thanks. If possible reply me via email
  • 125. Miguel said on 8/13/2013 8:46:11 AM
    I'm currently in angola Africa I have formed my company and right now I need advice on how to structure my toilet paper manufacturing and production meaning steps from the start on how to operate in this type of industry and costs involved
  • 126. Dennis said on 8/16/2013 3:47:54 AM
    Good morning, I have plans of setting up a toilet paper manufacturing business in limpopo South Africa .I want to help my community, I also want to know how much does it cost start,do you give basic training. please help with information . thanks if possible reply me via email or cellphone...
  • 127. Ruman said on 8/16/2013 6:51:18 AM
    Hi... I am planning to start a small tissue paper manufacturing business... can you please guide me on the procedures regarding production and the machinery requirement and where to buy it at economical rate. I will be really thankful for your assistance
  • 128. thulan said on 8/16/2013 9:20:58 AM
    HI I'M THULAN, I WOULD LIKE TO STARTUP A TOILET PAPER MANUFACTURING BUSINESS IN BEAUFORT WEST, SOUTH AFRICA. I'M UNEMPLOYED AND NEED ADVICE ON FUNDING AND WHERE TO FIND CHEAPER MACHINERY.
  • 129. Shiju said on 8/17/2013 12:18:47 AM
    Hi, I am Shiju from kerala state , India. I would like to start a tissue paper manufacturing unit in my hometown (Trivandrum). Could you please share more details about tissue paper manufacturing like capital investment, running cost, profit analysis etc.
  • 130. Paul Attah said on 8/17/2013 4:12:59 AM
    Hi, I want to start a tissue paper manufacturing business in Lokoja, Nigeria. Can you please send me info on start up and layout and stuff. Basically I need from start up onto making the first roll of toilet paper. Regards
  • 131. suresh naik said on 8/24/2013 7:59:19 AM
    Hi, I want to start a small tissue manufacturing unit at home in goa. I have no idea about the process and the machinery need advice like capital investment & profit analysis etc.
  • 132. Luleka Matebe said on 8/29/2013 12:56:57 AM
    Hi, I want to start a small toilet roll and pocket tissue business in Port Elizabeth Eastern Cape South Africa . Please help with information on how to start this business. Thank u
  • 133. David Nyathi said on 8/29/2013 8:21:21 AM
    hi i want to set up a Toilet manufacturing plant in Westmead. Pinetown please advise me in terms of market related ideas and costs involved. regards
  • 134. linda said on 9/2/2013 7:51:47 AM
    Hello, i plan to set up a standard toilet paper factory in Nigeria and i am trying to get information on what it will cost me to do this.
  • 135. Raphael Uwaifo said on 9/7/2013 2:37:12 PM
    Hello , i'm interested in getting started in the tissue paper production business. I'm open to investing in acquiring sufficient knowledge and information of the entire business life cycle for this product. I will pay to be trained and possibly before floating my own firm. So if anyone has such resource and information , please contact me. I am resident in Abuja and am available to write or call you at any time. Contact: 08138900351 or email mr.uwaifo@gmail.com
  • 136. jacob said on 9/7/2013 10:58:25 PM
    Hi i need a business patten to setup a tissue paper production i have the knowledge and i have been trained for it. my email-ogwujacob@yahoo.com or call 08072966393
  • 137. JACOB R RAMASODI said on 9/11/2013 5:06:27 PM
    HI I am very interested in this kind of business, i need some advices regarding this, i will establish it around Brits where my target market will be mines, schools, i am intending to establish it in the Bethanie area which is communal land, i am currently having a piece of land to start the business where i will not pay rent my cell phone:072 368 6913
  • 138. Xolano said on 9/12/2013 2:27:16 AM
    Good day, I am Xolani from SA ,I wish to establish the small plant for toilet paper manufacturer. But don't know how to draw a business plan and don't know how to start. Thank you
  • 139. M KABEER AKBAR said on 9/16/2013 10:16:09 AM
    I WANT TO START MY PAPER BUSINESS I WANT TO HOW MUCH SHOULD I HAVE MONEY TO START THIS BUSINESS FROM START
  • 140. Richard Cheddie said on 9/21/2013 6:49:12 PM
    Dear Sir, I am interested in setting up a factory to Manufacture Toilet Paper. I have no knowledge on how to get started. I have a few questions below and would appreciate if you can help me fill in the blanks. I also want to Manufacture Kitchen Paper Rolls so if you have any advice on that it would be greatly appreciated.
    1. Size and layout of the factory.
    2. How much will the necessary machinery cost?
    3. How many machines will I need to start on a small scale?
    4. How much capital would be needed to start a small business?
    5. Detailed manufacturing process.
    6. Where can the machines and raw materials be sourced?
    7. What are the profits like?
    8. What are the names of the machinery which will be needed to manufacture?
    9. Approximately how many rolls can be produced in one complete working day?
    Sincerely, Richard.
  • 141. Henry said on 9/22/2013 4:03:23 PM
    I am Henry from Uganda and i would also want to start a small scale manufacturing business of toilet tissue but i do not know where to start from. I would love to know where i can get the raw materials within my country or near my country and also the cost of the machine and how to set them up. Your response will be highly appreciated. Thank you
  • 142. Ronke said on 9/23/2013 9:56:36 AM
    Good day sir, am a graduate of industrial chemistry in one of the universities in Nigeria. am currently in port-harcourt in rivers state and i intend to start up a business in this toilet roll manufacturing but I have little or no idea. i need your guidance in everything I need to know including the cost involved, equipments and materials needed/where to get them at a cheaper rate, then how to produce it. thank you very much.
  • 143. Dagogo Pepple said on 10/10/2013 7:30:20 AM
    I have this strong interest to establish a toilet tissue industry in Rivers State Nigeria, what are the basic equipments where to buy them and also where to buy raw materials at cheap rates to start up a small scale tissue factory. Thanks Dagogo Pepple
  • 144. Portia said on 10/10/2013 3:23:07 PM
    Hi My name is Portia I'm from Durban & would like to start a toilet paper & adult nappies manufacture business please help on how to get capital & equipment. Thanks
  • 145. SVS Prasad said on 10/13/2013 12:24:58 PM
    I am planning to start this production with small scale and gradually taking it to further expansion. May i know how much small amount i need to have for machinery alone for small scale production.
  • 146. cynthia said on 10/15/2013 4:23:03 AM
    Hi, am cynthia 4rum ebonyi state nigeria, i want to start toilet paper manufacturing business here in ebonyi. i have land already. I will like you to assist me with the cost estimate for this project, Necessary machinery/equipment. The cost, cheap and durability. Can equipment and raw materials be sourced locally in nigeria? Possible location for training. The capital needed for this project.INFACT,total feasibility study of this project, THANKS.
  • 147. Richard Shikongo said on 10/15/2013 8:09:46 AM
    Please i would like to start a toilet paper business In Namibia. please can you send me details on the toilet paper rewinding machine? Thanks
  • 148. Leslie Frazer said on 10/16/2013 10:01:51 AM
    Toilet Paper Manufacturing Business Consultant to contact me
  • 149. KAIRU PAUL said on 10/19/2013 4:46:51 PM
    in the process of starting toilet roll & service manufacturing factory in Kenya. kindly give advice on where i can get a small size fully automatic machine with standard/ available spare parts. also where from can i import affordable raw roll for the manufacture of the toilet rolls. contact please. thank you. Paul.
  • 150. uche precious obioma said on 10/28/2013 5:31:58 AM
    I have longed for this information. pls where can I get locally fabricated machines in nigeria, and raw materials
  • 151. mwila duda said on 10/30/2013 2:01:55 AM
    i want to open a tissue making and baby diaper business can u help me with the relevant information about the business. i want to open in zambia kitwe and manufacture the cheap but quality products. thanks you in anticipation
  • 152. mlungisi said on 11/5/2013 3:55:50 AM
    good day, my name is mlungisi luvuno from south Africa Mpumalanga in Standerton I would like to pursue a business in toilet paper manufacturing. I would like you to help me with the costs surround the business so I can finish my business plan. kind regards mlungisi
  • 153. Jay Dub said on 11/5/2013 4:14:53 PM
    Hi, I am interested in manufacturing toilet rolls in Ghana Africa. I know it is and can be a lucrative business. I saw the machine but have no experience on using it etc... I hope to hear from u soon. Thanks, J
  • 154. Yahaya Ado said on 11/6/2013 3:23:21 PM
    i am interested in setting up a toilet manufacturing firm and i need some guide my location is bauchi in nigeria thank you
  • 155. Refilwe said on 11/7/2013 3:41:51 PM
    I also want to start a business in manufacturing toilet paper, please i need advice.
  • 156. Refilwe said on 11/7/2013 3:44:06 PM
    I am interested in starting a toilet paper business because people in my community are in need of a toilet paper
  • 157. louise mouton said on 11/18/2013 2:17:43 PM
    I am in south africa and i would like to start my own toilet paper business. How can i get financial help and where. Kind regards
  • 158. Nomfundo Gcaleka said on 11/21/2013 7:18:56 AM
    Good day, I would like advice on which are best companies, as a small business, for one to partner with -to accelerate growth, create stability and for start up validity? And how can one go about partnering with these companies? Many thanks
  • 159. fidelis musumba said on 11/26/2013 9:28:03 AM
    i have improvised a hot technique that makes the core machine operate with only one core roll(1ply) instead of two core rolls as common one ply is mainly to reduce the costs of the core rolls expenditure by 40%. thanks col: +254719719394 nairobi,kenya
  • 160. Hazel said on 12/1/2013 3:28:44 AM
    Hi, I would like to start a toilet paper manufacturing business in South Africa and need start guidance from the start to end stage. I have begun with the business but have not completed it as I need guidance as well. Please assist as this will really help me to be on track with knowledge. Kind Regards
  • 161. Jigme Dorji said on 12/1/2013 5:56:26 AM
    sir, I am planning to establish medium scale toilet paper making machine in Bhutan but i am not that experienced and i need your assistance in how to start my business. I also need to know how much investment do i have to make at the initial stage to sustain my business in the long-run. Moreover, no one has ever tried to establish toilet paper making machine in Bhutan and i need your advice whether my business will have good future prospect. With deep appreciation.
  • 162. sandip kumar said on 12/3/2013 4:28:12 AM
    sir i want to start a toilet paper manufacturing unit in india in bangalore, but having no experience. can u please guide me, how to start and initial investment
  • 163. Dinesh said on 12/21/2013 12:35:13 PM
    I sell spares for all types of toilet paper machines. I can also source new and second hand machines. drop me a mail. Am based in Johannesburg.
  • 164. Muhammad Shahbaz said on 1/1/2014 9:50:32 PM
    Dear sir, i am from Pakistan and want to establish my own business. I am interested in manufacturing of toilet tissue papers. I don't have complete information about this business. Kindly send me complete business plan including Machine, labor, raw material cost and all other costs.
  • 165. stanford chauke said on 1/3/2014 12:03:24 AM
    I leave in south africa i need to know the price of toilet roll machine and the place where i can get it.
  • 166. Army Ragoo said on 1/6/2014 12:12:46 AM
    Hi there, I am interested in starting my business in the Centurion area. please provide me with more info. Thanks
  • 167. Evans Daniels said on 1/14/2014 2:20:06 AM
    I need you to please help me on how i can set up a tissue paper producing factory in Jos, Plateau State.
  • 168. Gcotyiswa Zono said on 1/14/2014 5:58:18 AM
    hi need to start toilet paper making business need more inf pls
  • 169. laurette Carollissen said on 1/14/2014 6:51:26 PM
    Hi! I do have the marketing skills and place to run the toilet paper and diaper manufacturing business from, but I urgently and desperately need start-up capital! To obtain the machines and material! Please HELP! My mobile number: +27(0)724896073. Thanking you in anticipation. Awaiting your quick response. Laurette
  • 170. jijesh kumar said on 1/22/2014 2:48:41 AM
    Sir, kindly sent me the details to start a small scale manufacturing unit for tissue paper, i got a space in industrial estate in vazhakulam, ernakulam district,kerala ,the space is around 500 sq feet, so kindly do the needful
  • 171. Benson Kimani said on 1/29/2014 12:39:09 PM
    Elizabeth Wairimu. Get in touch with me on bennykimani@gmail.com. I am looking for a partner to start a toilet paper manufacturing biz with a d we seem to come from the same location.
  • 172. onkabetse said on 2/1/2014 8:41:45 PM
    um in Botswana, francistown um real interested in starting my own business, but um more interested i toilet roll manufacturing plz help were to start...
  • 173. guna said on 2/3/2014 4:43:50 AM
    I would like to start tissue paper business in Chennai... Please guide me with full details
  • 174. NAHASHON MWORIAH said on 2/6/2014 5:56:46 AM
    I would like to start a toiler paper manufacturing business in NAIROBI KENYA please assist. ON WHERE TO GET PROPER machinery.
  • 175. Bukeka said on 2/7/2014 2:36:02 AM
    I would like to start a toilet paper manufacturing business in a small scale with the plans to big. I am in East London, Province on the Eastern Cape, Republic of South Africa. Please advice me on the process I need to follow as well as where can I get the machines. thank you for assisting me
  • 176. Mosh said on 2/13/2014 9:00:41 AM
    Good day sir, how are you doing this morning and how is the family, firstly i want to thank you for this wonderful articles, secondly i am much interested in this but i will like to have one on one chat with you, it will be nice if you could provide me your contact details. Best Regards, Mosh
  • 177. Kaushik Reddy said on 2/13/2014 10:17:00 AM
    Hi I want to start a toilet paper or tissue paper manufacturing business, but I have no idea what are the machinery required and man power, raw material, land space, license, government subside and marketing the product. Can you please provide the information and guide in right path to start the business. Thank you.
  • 178. Gabriel Essien said on 2/23/2014 2:24:31 AM
    Hi! I want to start a tissue paper factory this year. Please could you give me a list of machines and equipment I need and the raw materials required also. My location is Abuja Nigeria but I am thinking of setting up in Lagos, Calabar or Uyo all in Nigeria.
  • 179. CHRISTOPHER KIBOR said on 2/23/2014 2:36:31 PM
    HI, i am also interested in this project but i have no idea on it, kindly assist and tell what is needed and the cost of machine where do i find in kenya.
  • 180. Joseph said on 2/24/2014 10:01:37 AM
    If u want to know how to set up a tissue paper manufacturing ,costing and good machinery that will last you for long. Contact me on 08038600149 or ejoseno@yahoo.com
  • 181. Tjadiwa Precious said on 2/25/2014 7:21:37 AM
    I want to start a toilet paper manufacturing business in Gaborone, Botswana. I do not have any idea though so i kindly request your advices.
  • 182. duncan said on 3/3/2014 9:51:17 AM
    lagos, nigeria. what wud b the total cost in starting a small toilet paper factory.
  • 183. Imam H Chowdhury said on 3/3/2014 2:26:56 PM
    I want to set up a small factory of preparing toilet rolls. At the beginning i am not interested in manufacturing. I plan to buy the jamboo roll from some big industry and only cut into small rolls by a certain machine. Can i be benefited if i supply the production in the local market. Please comment. Business location :Sylhet Bangladesh
  • 184. Iyke said on 3/4/2014 7:11:32 PM
    Good day Sir, Please it is my interest to start a tissue paper manufacturing company in Enugu State of Nigeria. Pls can you help me with information on the machinery setup and who to contact in Nigeria for them? I will appreciate your kind response. Thank you very much.
  • 185. FDR said on 3/14/2014 7:02:21 AM
    Good Day I would like to start up a toilet paper business , Please contact me with more information , Thank You
  • 186. Andries Mathebula said on 3/18/2014 7:11:58 AM
    I'm Andries I want to set up a toilet paper plant in mpumalanga I don't know where to start please help me with information on how to start this business
  • 187. Ronald said on 3/23/2014 12:43:21 PM
    Hi. I'm very interested in toilet paper and kitchen towels making business. And I would like to know how to start that kind of business. I live in Ireland. Thanks for your time. Regards, Ronald
  • 188. Loren said on 3/27/2014 9:49:47 AM
    Florida, U.S. I would like to start my own brand of toilet paper. How would I go about setting up this type of business in the states. Or how would I start my brand and possibly outsource it? Thank you.
  • 189. Kashif said on 3/27/2014 12:57:11 PM
    Dear Sir, Thanks for your kind suggestion, I am very interested , want to try this , if you kindly mail me more information , I want to setup in Pakistan. kind Regards
  • 190. christemeka beginner adviser said on 3/31/2014 7:09:45 AM
    Ask me about tissue business and how to setup a tissue factory. email: cnwoko55@yahoo.com phone No: 07032188655-08186018246

cnwoko55@yahoo.com || Consultant

• 191. Chris B. said on 4/3/2014 1:17:00 PM
    I am Chris B., If u your are interested in setting up a tissue paper converting plant or tissue paper making plant anywhere in the world, consult me for advice that will make you a success. I will assist you in acquiring machines that are reliable and also guide you in production processes if you so desire. You can start with small scale, medium scale or large scale production. I can also assist you to get cheap machines that are automatically operated. Basically, your financial capacity determine the capacity of plant you will set up. You can contact me through boborosky@yahoo.com or +2348030876474. I will prefer a phone call.
  • 192. Sbusiso said on 4/22/2014 5:59:33 AM
    My name is sbusiso from south Africa gauteng I would like to start up toilet paper manufacturing company. Advise me how do I access funds from the bank to start up.
  • 193. Islam said on 5/6/2014 11:52:20 AM
    Hi, My name is Islam and I want start business toilet manufacture business in UK .. I have no idea.. Please advise .. how I can start this business. I will look forward to hearing soon .. Thanks
  • 194. kinley tshering said on 5/7/2014 11:47:23 AM
    Dear Sir/Mam, I am Kinley from Bhutan want to start a toilet paper making business in my country so i would be very thankful to you if you could guide me with proper business plan.thank you and regards.
  • 195. Onyekachi beginner adviser said on 5/13/2014 5:49:26 PM
    Hello guys, If anyone of you is interested to set up a tissue company in your country, you can contact me through my phone number (+2348033914690) or my email: snickkers24@yahoo.com so that i will send you a full proposal on what it will cost you to start the business, the manufacturing process, and profit forecast for the next 12months, and where to get the jumbo reel (raw material). I dont really have access to where you can get the machines, but i can help you look for companies that are into it. Hope to hear from you guys. Cheers

snickkers24@yahoo.com || Consultant

• 196. Abdul said on 5/17/2014 8:05:52 AM
    We would like to initiate a new Toilet Paper Manufacturing Plant. Please provide us ideas about plant design and also the type of machines required. Thank you
  • 197. Thomas Koekemoer said on 5/18/2014 12:01:02 AM
    Good day. I would like to find out where I can get a good second hand toilet paper making machine. I currently have R90 000 available for the purchase of a good second hand toilet paper making machine. Thanks.
  • 198. GEORGE TIVOLY said on 5/18/2014 1:02:42 PM
    My name is GEORGE TIVOLY and I would like to set up Toilet Paper production line in IVORY COAST. So I bought ready fully-Automatic Paper Machine Model GG-1575 and paper Cutter(Band Saw), and Water Cooling Sealing Machine( Bag packing Machine) in China. But I haven't got enough capital to ship yet in Abidjan Port. So I am looking how I can branding so if you can suggest me few brands I will be happy. Many thanks
  • 199. shamsad khan said on 5/20/2014 8:33:03 AM
    i am looking to set up tissue /toilet paper manufacturing plant and one time use of saloon towel tissue . please guide me .
  • 200. Catherine Nyingi said on 5/23/2014 11:06:42 AM
    Ongata rongai, nairobi, Kenya. No experience please guide which machine to start with from paper roll to tissue paper. Thank you.