Setting Up Cattle Feed Manufacturing Plant

Setting up a feed manufacturing plant can be a profitable business. This is especially true these days where there are lots of cattle farms established and are in need of supply of feeds for their cattle.

Though setting up cattle feed manufacturing plant can be a very profitable business, it is important for you to know some information on how to actualize your dream business. This article will provide you the information you need.

Know the Nutritional Needs of Cattle

First, it is important that you are knowledgeable of the nutrients and components of your products. There are different nutritional needs that animals require. When you are not aware of knowing the right components of the feeds you have to produce or manufacture, you are not giving the best products to your customers. There are short-term courses available out there that will teach you the right components of the feeds you need to produce. Make sure to take advantage of these short courses and programs in order to acquire the knowledge you need. Additionally, you can also purchase books in the market that discuss the said matter.

Choose the Right Location

Once you have learned the right components of the feeds, the next thing for you to do is to choose the right location. See to it that the location comes with the right size perfect for the size of the company you want to establish. Additionally, the locations should always be accessible to your target market. Do not establish your business in a remote area. It is not just inconvenient on your part, but also on the part of your customers.

Look for Workers Suppliers of Ingredients Needed

Since cattle feed manufacturing business is somehow huge enough, you need to look for possible workers and suppliers for your business. See to it that you conduct research regarding the best suppliers of ingredients needed. There are lots of companies and even local suppliers that can provide you the ingredients needed in manufacturing the feeds. Additionally, you should also hire the best workers for your company. See to it that they are experienced and skilled enough in order to make the manufacturing process more efficient. The number of workers depends on the size of the company you want.

Market the Products

Right after the feeds have been produced, the next thing for you to do is to market the products available. You can conduct research regarding the local farms present in your place. Surely, they are willing to be discussed with your proposal. Additionally, you can also contact resellers of cattle feeds. These are small-based stores offering retail feeds to cattle raisers. You can also contact these stores in order for you to generate the market of your business. If you wish to target online customers, you can create a site. This is usually what most business owners do nowadays.

• 1. Zamokwakhe said on 11/19/2012 12:46:20 PM
    I am situated in Ladysmith area, I wish to manufacture the feed for livestock. I need more information on this business.
  • 2. Prabakar said on 12/5/2012 11:08:45 AM
    I am living in Dindigul, I Have plan to Manufacture in cattle feed. I need more information that business.
  • 3. Bertus Steenkamp said on 1/9/2013 9:59:31 AM
    I am situated in Orania Northern Cape
  • 4. Lakshmi said on 2/15/2013 8:49:20 AM
    i am resident at Mysore i want to start cattle feed manufacturing plant, can i get more information on this
  • 5. venkat said on 4/7/2013 5:39:12 AM
    i am located in Himachal pradesh India, could you give me more technical & commercial information on this topic and budget require to setup this kind of plant. also any Indian company helping to build infrastructure of this kind of plant. regards,
  • 6. M N Reddy said on 4/29/2013 12:54:54 AM
    i am resident at Madanapalli chittoor District Andhra Pradesh. i want to start cattle feed manufacturing plant. i need information and suggestions for the following.
    > how to obtain licenses
    > what all the registrations required ?
    > feed formula ?
    > contact details required
  • 7. Raja said on 6/1/2013 9:28:43 AM
    Hi I'm at Pondicherry and doing cattle Feed trading Business and like to start feed manufacturing unit in pondicherry. Pls. advice and share the information related above subject. With Regards, MM Raja, 0962 976 1303
  • 8. Ranjit Pisal said on 9/23/2013 5:22:27 AM
    Cont.number.9561016464 I have started a Business so... formula of content raw material.....
  • 9. Jitendra Kumar said on 10/11/2013 9:19:02 AM
    Hi I am manufacturer in compliant plant machinery & technical consultancy provided for cattle feed, fish feed, & any pet food from agro based & non agro based product, please contact this no. 09810226223, 09810173512
  • 10. Sunil Padha said on 11/8/2013 5:12:10 AM
    I am at Himachal Pradesh Teh. Indora Distt Kangra. I want to install cattle feed manufacturing unit (small)about 5 to 10 ton capacity Fully automatic. Pls .advice and share the information related above subject. With Regards Sunil Padha .09459070001
  • 11. shiv mumar said on 11/16/2013 2:57:19 AM
    pls provide detail information about animal feed plant and documentation
  • 12. dhiraj bandgar said on 12/1/2013 9:50:55 AM
    dear sir, I am interested in cattle feed manufacturing. I am at dist-kolhapur in Maharashtra state, please give me complete details for starting a business also agriculture related any business.
  • 13. tejensra said on 1/9/2014 12:36:15 AM
    sir, i am interested in cattle feed manufacturing, i am from agra (uttarpradesh) and want to know about the supplier near agra till now am purchasing raw material from mohan meakins, mohan nagra, gaziabad(up). please give some tips to make my business more profitable. the transport ost is very high so can't have profit as we have expected thanking you, tejendra singh, +918937860101, +917500711116
  • 14. k v kumar said on 3/17/2014 1:12:51 PM
    Sir, I am interested to start a cattle feed processing plant . I need some suggestions. Where is given short term courses in ap. Need a formula? What license are want? My location is prakasam district, ap.
  • 15. anand gupta said on 5/26/2014 10:53:08 PM
    sir i am interested to set up a cattle feed plant. who are the top machine supplier in India. what capacity of plant would be, need formula ect.
  • 16. Rohit agrawal said on 6/13/2014 9:08:06 AM
    I belong to varanasi , i want to startup cattle feed manufacturing plant , so accordingly i want to know all details regarding machine , process , area requirement and a total formula
  • 17. Arulmurugan said on 8/28/2014 2:36:51 AM
    Hello sir/mam, I am interested in the field of feed manufacturing. But i don't have any experience in that field. I Want to know there is any training for feed manufacturing? And also i want to know the budget for starting the plant. kindly sent me the details. Thank you
  • 18. Sandeep Bawane said on 9/10/2014 4:30:30 AM
    i am resident at Latur District Maharashtra. i want to start cattle feed manufacturing plant. i need information and suggestions for the following. > how to obtain licenses > what all the registrations required ? >estimated budget? >minimum area required? >availability of machinery? > feed formula ? > contact details required
  • 19. sintu kumar said on 12/4/2014 8:05:00 AM
    hello sir i am interested in the field of feed manufacturing. i want to start of cattle feed small plants. so i need information, feed formula.
  • 20. REGINA said on 3/9/2015 8:46:16 AM
    I FROM SOUTHERN AFRICA I AM VERY INTERESTED IN THE FIELD OF ANIMAL FEED MANUFACTURING ,,,I NEED HELP ON THE IDEAS
  • 21. KETAN said on 5/6/2015 7:29:12 AM
    We do turn key projects in animal feed plant(cattle and poultry), Fish feed plant, Rice mill plant, Solvent Extraction plant, Oil refinery plant Paddy parboil plant, Toilet soap plant and many other. We have commissioned plants of capacity ranging from 100 TPH to 1000 TPH. We have commissioned plants in Nigeria, Bangladesh, Kenya, South Africa and Tanzania. Our Engineers will help you to set up the plant and will stay with you till the commissioning of the plant. The company is based in India. For further detail Contact us on ketan.ran6988@gmail.com
  • 22. Raja Tiwary said on 5/23/2015 4:46:22 AM
    Sir, please give knowledge regarding reacquired machinery, raw material, capital, area for cattle feed plants
  • 23. Raja Tiwary said on 5/23/2015 4:51:17 AM
    please give required knowledge for setup cattle feed plant
  • 24. J.Nagalakshmi said on 8/21/2015 6:52:25 AM
    I am interested in cattle feed manufacturing industry kindly let me know the details project cost for this project.
  • 25. prashant kumar uttam said on 3/14/2016 8:31:40 AM
    Sir i want to set up a simple home based cattle feed plant .Tell me knowledge about this business.my address is vii-ghanshyampur post-banthara distt.-Fatehpur state-UP-country-india
  • 26. prashant said on 3/30/2016 7:40:21 AM
    Dear sir, I am very much interested to set up cattel feed plant in my place satara, Maharashtra but I don't have knowledge for setup cattle feed plant so kindly request you to guide me. thanks
  • 27. sanjay kurbetty said on 11/29/2016 4:59:07 AM
    i am resident at Maharashtra sangli District . i want to start cattle feed manufacturing plant. i need information and suggestions for the following.
    - how to obtain licenses
    - what all the registrations required ?
    - feed formula ?
    - contact details required
  • 28.  said on 12/5/2016 8:56:51 PM
    Dear sir, I am very much interested to set up cattle feed plant in my place sehore mp a but I don't have knowledge for setup cattle feed plant so kindly request you to guide me. thanks