219

Payroll Work from Home

Payroll work from home is becoming a profitable business today. A lot of companies are actually outsourcing their payroll to others. There are things that you need to know when you want to start a payroll business.

It is best if you invest on equipments like computer and good software that could make things easier for you.

Payroll work is considered as very tough and time consuming job for many busy entrepreneurs. They hardly get the time for preparing payroll for their own businesses. Therefore they simply outsource the work to several small companies who specializes in payroll work. As a result, a more efficient, reliable and time saving solution pops up. Payroll work from home is also very profitable as many entrepreneurs give good sum of money for preparing the payroll. If you have a good enough knowledge about bookkeeping and accounting, you can start your own small payroll work business from your home. It only requires a desktop or laptop computer with software, and you are done.

Why people outsource payroll work?

Payroll work is often outsourced by many busy entrepreneurs who either don’t have enough time or do not keep enough knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting. On the other hand, if a person has knowledge about bookkeeping and accounting, he can do the work of payroll at good price and more effectively. At the same time, the entrepreneur gets a really efficient work according to the industry standards. Many entrepreneurs save their cost by outsourcing the payroll work to other specialized service providers.

What is required for payroll work from home?

You are just required to have a basic knowledge about accounting and bookkeeping to start your home based payroll business. Payroll calculations, payroll reporting, fringe benefits and other aspects of accounting and bookkeeping are essential if you are about open a home based payroll business. If you are about to start a home based payroll processing business then you should keep in mind few things.

These things are as follows:

• Market planfv
  • Funding sources for your business
  • Management stuff
  • Learning of several standards

Once you have made sure on all of these factors, you are ready to open the gates of your business. Several start-up tools will be required but they are exception and you can start it with the least possible cost. Few mostly employed tools include high speed internet connection which make a quick link between you and the client, payroll software – which are available for free and user friendly interface, Computer back up systems – to save your useful data, Virus protection for your computer – to prevent any mishap with you and your client’s data. Finally you should market your business using several free as well as paid advertising methods. Depending on your budget, you can search for best and cheapest advertisers over internet.

<<Tips to Start a Home Based Web Designing Business    List of Home Business for Retirees >>

219 Responses to "Payroll Work from Home".

1. akash on 1/30/2010 6:31:49 AM
i am from hyderabad AP, India. how can i secure a payroll work?
2. anandakumar on 2/15/2010 8:00:02 AM
am from Chennai, India. Have exp in payroll processing. want to know about this business opportunity
3. Mr. Vijay V.Raut on 2/17/2010 6:14:28 AM
My Payroll Experience 2 years. My Business Location is Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India. I am interested to do payroll work from Home. I am having knowledge about Accounting and Book Keeping since last 8 years and in Payroll since last 2 years.
4. snigdha on 2/17/2010 2:46:03 PM
I just finished my MBA in finance and i am looking for a home based job opportunity. I am in UK now and would like to know more about this.
5. sangita on 2/24/2010 1:46:06 AM
Hi, i am a housewife, i have work exp. of 3yrs of recruitment in a placement firm, i am interested to do payroll work from home, i am MBA in HR, please suggest what all I need to start up this. I am in Ghaziabad UP(India).
6. kalpana on 2/26/2010 2:33:56 AM
In chennai, would be interested in the above. Would you provide details for the above. Thank you!
7. M.A.USMANI on 3/2/2010 4:39:21 AM
Dear Sir, I want to start payroll business from home, I am from Delhi & knowledge of accountancy with 10 years experience. please give me the procedure & budget of above noted business. thanks, USMANI, 9313115400, 9210476088
8. Norma Valenzuela on 3/4/2010 6:04:08 AM
Please help me let me know about this things payroll work from home and Job agency. i am from philippines. GOd Bless!
9. V Merlyne on 4/21/2010 5:33:14 AM
I am based at Chennai. I'm a MBA HR, I have 3 years experience in Payroll, TDS, Prof Tax, ESI & PF Calculation, Labour Welfare Fund, Bonus calculation
10. Rita on 5/16/2010 4:22:58 PM
i'm trying to start my own business at home doing payroll. i have over 8 years of experience in processing payroll and new hires. i live here in Florida.
11. Digvijay Tyagi on 5/20/2010 11:10:59 PM
I am from Ghaziabad, India. how can I secure Payroll business.
12. SAvinaya on 6/9/2010 11:35:01 AM
i'm trying to start my own business from my home doing payroll. i completed my mba, i stay at bangalore
13. priya Joshi on 7/28/2010 2:46:05 AM
Dear Sir, I want to start payroll business from home, I am from Mumbai & knowledge of Payroll(salary Process) with 3.5 years experience. please provide me the procedure Please note my contact no. 9819248471
14. Laxmi on 8/6/2010 6:19:45 AM
I am working as Finance & Accounts in an BPO, as i am very interested and working on online quick books & payroll works, India Payroll & accounts also with 6.11 year i am searching a home based works
15. subathra on 8/6/2010 9:28:00 AM
i am subathra i have 6 years experience in HR RELATED WORK AND PAYROLL PROCESS. CAN I GET ANY BUSINESS
16. Beacon Integrated Services on 8/28/2010 2:09:27 AM
Pay Roll process from work 10 yrs Experience of Pay roll Process & Statutary Compliance. Location: Pune Maharashtra India, Contact No. 9552763155
17. J.K.Bohra on 8/29/2010 1:51:28 PM
I am 25 years experience of managing HR functions in manufacturing units ( Textile spinning Mills). Payroll is my favorite area. I have started my carrier in time office & payroll section worked in those days when even there were no calculators. I Had been Head of Time office for more than 10 years. I am good in MS-Excel & Analytical abilities. I am LL.B. & well versed in labour laws , & Personal Tax regulations & well known with RAMCO HR Modules. Presently I am working as HOD (HRM) in a large synthetic spinning mill at BHILWARA (RAJASTHAN) a textile hub in India. I have deep knowledge of all pay roll processes. Now I want to start my own job which can be performed at home by using my payroll related rich experience. Can you help me in finding out some jobs of payroll? awaiting for early reply. regards J.K.Bohra
18. Manjit Sharma on 9/7/2010 7:02:31 AM
I want to do payroll processing job from home for any company or country , had total 5 years exp. in payroll processing in SAP. Living in Kaushambi (Ghazizbad)
19. Rhonda on 9/10/2010 2:25:56 AM
I have been office manager for a construction company for 20 yrs. I would like to start or "work" for a company processing payroll, with quarterly reports and checkbook balancing and additional accounting. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Thanks
20. I'm Rachita on 9/14/2010 4:59:56 AM
I'm Rachitha from Sri Lanka. I have Started MY HR Degree now and I want to work for International Company to Improve My experience. I like for Trainee position. I have classes only Week ends all week Days I can involve with your work. I have very best Computer and Internet experience too. pleas do not forget to contact me.
21. Krishna Kant Malviya on 12/14/2010 7:06:09 AM
I am MBA with 10yrs of work exp. done lots of payroll processing... How can get contact any co. who would like to outsource there payroll process.
22. Leena Naik on 12/23/2010 4:45:43 AM
I have done MBA in Finance and HR, I am fresher. I want to work from home because I have child of one year. I have PC and internet. Please tell me any home base HR related job which help me in future when I will be possible to go out and it's experience help me in future.
23. Yolandi Combrink on 1/4/2011 6:44:53 AM
Hi i did my softline pastel payroll course,and i want to start a small business doing payroll from home for companies.Where must i start?I work for a transport company.But for a bit more money each month i want to do it from home in my free time.Living in south africa.Mpumalanga(middelburg). Thanks
24. Nomsa Sondlo on 1/31/2011 4:41:53 AM
I am a retired payroll officer with 25 years experience in payroll on V I P system I am confident of myself. I cna pay weekly fortnight and monthly with knowledge of decimal calculations I studied Bcom accounts I have accounting 1 and 2 Taxation one Bus ecomics 1 commercial law 1 Therefore I would be an assets to any company. cellphone no 0845668666 Home 011 9382028 Thanks
25. karunagaran on 3/8/2011 2:02:45 AM
i have five year experience in pay roll. i am in tiruvannamalai/tamilnadu/india. i have well known in busy accounting software also. i want know about the home based work.cell - 9994976327
26. Raghunath on 3/8/2011 11:29:51 PM
@karunagaran, you will have to explore your city to find these jobs. You can work from home, basically the small scale industries don't keep a dedicated staff to do the payroll work for them, they outsource to get it done in cheaper rate. You can look for opportunities in news paper and craigslist like sites.

Raghunath Natarajan
Startup Biz Hub - Advisor (Staff)

27. animesh chakrabarti on 3/16/2011 5:16:37 AM
I am 24 years experienced in payroll related work along with all the statutory compliances like e-return of profession tax and esi. I want to work from home for any company. My mobile no. is 9903178792
28. Henry on 4/2/2011 8:45:26 AM
I am a B.Com Graduate in Sri Lanka, I have finance & Administration Experience, too. Like to work at home (BPO). If their any job contact me. dhpbmc@gmail.com
29. harry sidhu on 5/12/2011 9:07:43 AM
Hello, My name is harry. I live in leesburg virginia close to washington DC. I want to start up a home based payroll business. can you please help me
30. K. D. Asanka on 5/16/2011 7:23:15 AM
I am a graduate in Sri Lanka having fourteen years experience in Accounting, Payroll & Other financial activities. I am a director of Accountancy consultancy firm in Sri Lanka. If you have any Payroll business I can do it in my company.( Taxma Consultancy Services (pvt)ltd.
31. kriti kamal on 5/18/2011 5:59:31 AM
well would like to know details for the job above stated i would like to know more about 'payroll work from home'
32. Tapash Ghosh on 6/11/2011 12:09:51 AM
I am Tapash Ghosh from Kolkata having 7 years experience in Statutory Compliance and Pay roll Management please let me know more about payroll work from home.
33. Teresa on 8/6/2011 5:41:35 PM
Columbus, Georgia 31904, I would like more info on starting a payroll business from home.
34. NIKHIL KUMAR P C on 8/9/2011 2:47:14 AM
I would like to get a part time home based payroll job. i'm from cochin,kerala,India.
35. chandan.S on 8/25/2011 9:38:22 AM
hi i am chandan looking for a payroll job what are method to obtain the job i am an employed person please help where will i get this kind of job in bangalore
36. monu vibhin on 9/14/2011 11:08:03 AM
Planning to start up a new setup of business of payroll work and others. totally i have 8 yrs experience in Accounts, payroll & tax fields. so need help i'm this regard.
37. R Parthasarathy on 9/15/2011 7:10:52 AM
I am Parthasarathy R from chennai i have 10yrs of experience in payroll activities in leading companies. I require the payroll work please let me know the procedure. Regards R Parthasarathy
38. Nisha Abhilash on 10/4/2011 3:45:43 AM
I have 5yrs of experience in Payroll, accounting and taxation work. Searching for an online accounting and payroll work. Please let me know the procedures. Thanks Nisha
39. parvathy sundar on 10/19/2011 1:19:37 AM
I am 13 years experienced in us, uk, indian payroll related work. I want to work from home for any company. My mobilno. 9500081808, 9176611132. chennai, TN, india
40. jitender sharma on 11/10/2011 1:29:36 AM
I am based at Faridabad. I am MBA HR & I have 5 years of experience in Payroll & registration under ESI, PF & factory Act. Calculation of returns also, & Inspection related to respective Act. if any want outsource related to these Act. please contact My mob.9873287675.
41. subathra on 11/25/2011 2:03:36 AM
i am an Icwai candidate. I have a 3 years experienced in accounts, payroll & taxation. I am searching for an online payroll & accounting work. please let me know the procedures. Thanks Subatha
42. MRK on 11/29/2011 5:00:57 PM
I m based at Mumbai, currently working as Manager payroll in MNC. I have total 16 years of experience 5 years Finance Department, 5 years in Payroll under Finance department (In-house) Payroll and 6 years of Payroll under HR function supervision of Outsourced payroll. Now i would like to start my own consultancy/ work from Home in payroll related jobs. Please let me know work from home jobs/opportunities available for payroll processing.
43. G.R.Prasath on 12/7/2011 9:31:08 AM
I m based at chennai.I looking do the own business in hr payroll in online or any type and earn monthly Rs.50000/-.pl's,let me know the jobs/opportunities available for payroll processing.thanks,prasath
44. ruby gupta on 12/12/2011 11:29:12 AM
I am based in New Delhi,having M.com and CWA qualification.I worked in multinational company in payroll dept.Now i would like to start my own consultancy work.In case I open my own,do I have to apply for practice?Pls let me know the possibilities.
45. D S on 12/15/2011 9:23:44 PM
10+ years of multistate payroll experience. Manitowoc WI US
46. Srinivas on 12/19/2011 5:51:11 AM
Hi... I done MBA In HR & Mktg and i had 2 years experience in Payroll system . Please guide me in this stream. Ramachandrapuram, Andhrapradesh, India
47. soni N S on 12/28/2011 5:06:41 AM
I have 10 years work experience in accounting field and how can is start payroll business . i am in bangalore, whom should i meet?
48. Rakesh Kumar on 1/8/2012 4:29:52 AM
Hi Sir, I want to start payroll business from home, I am from Delhi & knowledge of Statutory Compliance & Payroll with 5 years experience, Presently I am working in a MNC BPO company in Noida and handling around 12,000 employee salary processing work and in Previous organization I was working in Payroll Out souring company and there I was handling Five company payroll independently. I have also 1.5 year experience in US payroll.Please if there is any opportunity for work at home related to payroll then feel free call me at +91 9999200103 and mail me on rakesh21delhi@hotmail.com
49. sushma on 1/17/2012 4:31:54 AM
i am fresher, i have done m.sc in computers, can i do the payroll job from home, i'm from bangalore city i,e karnataka.
50. Tarun Roy on 1/18/2012 1:38:08 PM
Hi, I have 5 years experience in accounting, taxation and payroll work. Presently I am working in a software company as a Accounts Officer where I am maintaining 250 employees Payroll. Thanks. Tarun Roy, 9700002161
51. M Satyanarayana on 1/25/2012 1:15:08 AM
I am a just retired person having 22 years experience in payroll preparation of 5000 employees in a reputed PSU. I am interested to start my own "Payroll work form home". Anybody is interested may please contact me through mail moka_satyanarayana@yahoo.co.in
52. sanjay rao on 1/31/2012 7:18:09 AM
I have a 3 years of experience in payroll processing and taxation, I want a payroll and taxation processing job to work from home. Please suggest any such business opportunity
53. Debi on 2/13/2012 5:35:35 PM
I have 10 years experience in payroll processing. I am interested in doing some payrolls from my home. Interested parties can contact me at ddenome0907@charter.net
54. ashwini on 2/14/2012 1:06:22 AM
HI, I am from banagalre, Done my MBA fin with 3 years work exp. I have would be interested in payroll management. can you please guide me with details.
55. Winnie on 2/14/2012 11:53:31 AM
Hi! I'v completed my certificate in pastel partner version 11 and i would like to start preparing cashbooks for the companies in south africa. And i have no working experience.
56. umesh M on 2/17/2012 1:51:09 AM
I am a B.Com Graduate in Bangalore karnataka, I have 6 years HR & Administration Experience, too. Like to work at home evening times from 6pm to 8pm payroll and ESIC,PF,PT & Data Entry If their any jobs in Bangalore part time please contact me. umeshmhrm@gmail.com
57. Raju on 2/23/2012 4:39:57 AM
I have 7+ years exp in HR & admin dept, like to work at home payroll, ESI & PF data entry. if their any jobs in hyderabad, please contact me, my email Id: raju_chennuru@redifffmail.com
58. Linda on 2/26/2012 3:42:30 PM
Hello everyone! I am considering in starting a payroll and tax preparation at home base company. I just graduated from an accounting specialist program. I wanted to get information where to start? I have a mobile notary company and I was looking to bring the payroll apart of it. Please. someone provide information.
59. B.SUNDARARAJAN on 3/24/2012 6:41:22 AM
I have 12 years exp in HR & admin dept, like to work at home payroll, ESI & PF data entry. if their any jobs in madurai, please contact me, my email Id: sundararajanb46@gmail.com
60. S.Tharanga on 4/5/2012 2:12:13 AM
Hi, I'm sri lankan, I have 11 years experience in business accounting and also the HR I like to do any job in data entry work and payroll, bookkeeping ect.. please contact me my email ID sumalitharanga28@yahoo.com. Thanks, Sumali
61. hilda lesslie on 4/11/2012 12:07:41 PM
i am at hosur having sound experience with pay roll and stats, outsourcing, please guide me how can i join for this ,please send me the details at my mail id lesslie2k@yahoo.com. Regards, Lesslie
62. Vinesh Kumar on 4/22/2012 6:13:49 AM
hi, I am Vinesh Kumar and working as a Payroll Executive in delhi with more than 7 years of experience in the same field and I have expert knowledge of attendance, salary, pf, esic and recruitment works. I am now thinking to open my own consultancy for doing all these works so please guide me how can I get clients in Delhi ncr? or if anybody wants to get done this type of work please contact me on +919891299463 or write to me at kumarvinesh1985@gmail.com thanks, Vinesh Kumar 09891299463
63. Samiullah Khan on 5/1/2012 9:24:09 AM
Respected Sir, I want to start payroll business from home, I am from Aurangabad (Maharashtra)& knowledge of Statutory Compliance & Payroll with 13 years experience, Presently I am working as an assistant manager - personnel / HR in a food and handling around 1000 employee salary processing work,( offer letter, appointment letter, confirmation letter, Statutory Compliance P.F. P.T. Labour Office, Factory Inspector Office, P.f. Office, ESIC, Employment Office, if there is any opportunity for work at home related to payroll & Legal Compliance pls mail me on samiullahkhan@sify.com
64. Santosh Loke on 5/2/2012 6:57:50 AM
Hi, I am working as a Sr. Payroll Executive in Mumbai with Deloitte more than 9 years of experience in the same field and I have expert knowledge of attendance, salary, pf, esic, Form 16 & e-TDS filing. I am now thinking to open my own consultancy for doing all these works so please guide me how can I get clients in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai? or if anybody wants to get done this type of work please contact me on +919769480818 or write to me at santoshloke2002@indiatimes.com Thanks, Santosh Loke.
65. yvlnrao on 5/3/2012 10:31:50 PM
i want to know the calculations of BASIC, P.F, E.S.I, T.D.S and payroll system. this information not for business or commercial use, just an interest on this subject
66. Archana on 5/5/2012 12:52:06 AM
i have five yrs of experience of payroll (core) package, can this help me out in doing the job at my home
67. Power HR on 5/7/2012 7:16:37 AM
Hi, I need a freelancer for 1 or 2 months to file PF returns of my employees strength of 500+. He/she should work in our office in Chennai. We will provide him computer and necessary assistance. My budget is Rs.20,000 (max). Please contact me on +919940685104. - Saravanan, HR Manager, Power Group International, Chennai.
68. Brajesh Chauhan on 5/12/2012 10:49:05 AM
Hi, I am working as a AM Payroll in Delhi with MNC more than 10 years of experience in the same field and I have expert knowledge of attendance, salary Processing, TDS caclulation ,PF, ESIC, Form 16 & e-TDS filing. I am now thinking to open my own consultancy for doing all these works so please guide me how can I get clients in Delhi NCR or if anybody wants to get done this type of work please contact me on +917838285659 or write to me at bjrn_chauhan@hotmail.com Thanks, Brajesh Chauhan
69. RUDRAYYA on 6/3/2012 8:26:01 AM
I am Commerce Graduate in Bangalore, working as Sr. Accounts Executive in Bangalore for the past 5 plus years so now i also reaching for part time job as i have no problem in the current company. Right now i am looking after as Central Excise,KVAT, TDS, all statotory forms. So with this base is there any opportunities in your organization pls. revert us. Thanks & Regards. Rudrayya.s.
70. N.SUMATHI on 6/19/2012 7:19:43 AM
Respected Sir, I want to start payroll business from home, I am from Aurangabad (Maharashtra)& knowledge of Statutory Compliance & Payroll with 14 years experience, Presently I am working as an Dy. manager - personnel / HR in a manufacturing company around 1000 employee salary processing work,( offer letter, appointment letter, confirmation letter, Statutory Compliance P.F. P.T. Labour Office, Factory Inspector Office, P.f. Office, ESIC, Employment Office, if there is any opportunity for work at home related to payroll & Legal Compliance pls mail me on sumathigowdahosur@yahoo.com
71. N.SUMATHI on 6/19/2012 7:21:27 AM
Respected Sir, I want to start payroll business from home, I am from Bangalore knowledge of Statutory Compliance & Payroll with 14 years experience, Presently I am working as an Dy. manager - personnel / HR in a manufacturing company around 1000 employee salary processing work,( offer letter, appointment letter, confirmation letter, Statutory Compliance P.F. P.T. Labour Office, Factory Inspector Office, P.f. Office, ESIC, Employment Office, if there is any opportunity for work at home related to payroll & Legal Compliance pls mail me on sumathigowdahosur@yahoo.com
72. CHANDER MOHAN on 6/21/2012 1:35:18 AM
Respected sir. i want to start official work at home as like payroll, ESI , PF relative work. i have 4 years experience of hr work. i am working in MS Celesital knits & fabs pvt.ltd as hr executive .
73. RAKESH NEGI on 6/21/2012 1:38:36 AM
Respected sir, i have knowledge of calculations of BASIC, P.F, E.S.I, T.D.S and payroll system.and experience 4 years. i want start hr relative work in home that is possible or not .
74. Sonali V on 6/27/2012 7:52:50 AM
Hi, I have 10-12 years experience in online salary processing for 200+ employees. Also very good knowledge of accounting entries. well familiar with statutory compliance ie, PF, ESIC, PT, MLWF and TDS. Request you to help for any opportunity for work at home. you may email me sonalivetkar@yahoo.co.in, Regards Sonali
75. Krithika on 6/28/2012 5:07:04 AM
Hi I'm from chennai and have 2+ yrs exp in hr field. I have good exp in recruitment and generalist. Kindly let me know if there is any opportunity to work from home.
76. Sandhya on 7/6/2012 11:50:26 PM
Dear sir, I am S.Sandhya a B.Com, Graduate from Hyderabad, would like to know more about this job, as i have an experience in Teaching & school related accounts, hence please suggest me this job details. i am a resident of Hyderabad, Andhra pradesh, India Mob:9247992470.
77. UmesH Sharma (7599055745) on 7/10/2012 1:15:51 AM
Dear Sir, I am commerce graduate from Meerut University in 1995, having accounts work experience 8+ years,residing in Murad Nagar,Ghaziabad in Western UP, want to associate with you and your team for payroll work. Hoping for a chance... Regards
78. ramesh on 7/13/2012 3:08:31 AM
I want a job to do from home. the job is relating to accounting finance or taxation.
79. Vrushali on 7/25/2012 5:55:52 AM
Hi, I have 10+ years experience in payroll (salary processing for 1000 employees). Also very good knowledge of statutory compliance ie, PF, ESIC, PT, MLWF . Request you to help for any opportunity for work at home. you may email me vrushali.khanvilkar@rediffmail.com. Regards Vrushali
80. EKNATH B. on 7/28/2012 6:52:54 AM
My Payroll Experience 5 years. My Business Location is Kolhapur, Maharashtra. I am interested to do payroll work from Home. I am having knowledge about PF, ESIC, PT, MLWB last 5 years.Mob.9594311736
81. uma goswami on 8/2/2012 12:31:21 AM
Dear Sir, I am Uma Goswami 12 years experience in accounts field. Planning to start a payroll consultancy in Pune city . Need some guidance for the same. Plz contact me on 9765379053.
82. Ismail on 8/3/2012 3:27:07 PM
From Cape Town, South Africa. I have 5+ years experience as a Wage and Payroll Clerk / Officer, and studying Bcom Human Resource Management, I have a passion for payroll and want to do it part time from home but need clients or interest, i have advertised on a few free listings, as well as paid for newspaper ad's and other websites, I have the software, stationary, the will its just the clients I need. Contact me payrollserv@gmail.com
83. Mani G on 8/17/2012 7:36:53 AM
I am a B.Com, MBA Finance Graduate. I have 7 Years Experience in accounting field. Like to work at home . If their any job contact me. Mail ID. manig125@gmail.com
84. rohan on 8/18/2012 7:10:30 AM
hi i am well versed with payroll and accounting principles followed in india...any company looking to outsource its payroll and accounting kindly email me at g_rohan4@yahoo.com
85. Madushika on 8/22/2012 1:44:01 PM
Hi, I'm from Sri Lanka. I have 6 year experience around HR works & pay roll. I have work experience in deference Pay roll system & still working in company handle over 5000 employee carder payroll in 9 deference factories. I like to do pay roll job of part time (can work week days after 7.00 pm & Sunday full time)Hope to support as you wish. Thanks!Pls contact me madushika.hd@gmail.com
86. srinivas ra on 8/24/2012 2:28:24 AM
I am from hyderabad and completed my LLb and practiced for 10years in civil matter and I want know about this pay roll work and I am confident to give results to you and I hope with your assistance you can bring good output form me with this I am looking forward to replay on my Em. chakkala.srinivasrao.@yahoo.co.in. thanks for this opportunity knowing about pay work. Pls contact me.
87. Vinesh Kumar on 8/24/2012 11:14:36 AM
hi I am Vinesh Kumar from Noida and I am seeking the candidates for online business who are able to work from home/part or full time through internet, if anyone is interested please mail me your below mentioned details on kumarvinesh1985@gmail.com for further appointment confirmation.
88. RAKESH ROSHAN on 9/1/2012 2:04:07 AM
well versed with payroll Processing with all formalities regarding HR from Joining to Exiting Keep Weekly and Monthly records of all Employees with all compliance. in india...any company looking to outsource its payroll kindly email me at aaryandev.rakesh@gmail.com
89. swathi on 9/4/2012 1:47:15 AM
Hi this is swathi. i have 5 years experience in accountant & mis officer. Present i am working in M/S.Vensai Global Pvt Ltd.,at Hyderabad. I am interest to do this job. kindly provide to me..
90. kiranmayi on 9/10/2012 1:11:57 AM
i have completed mba hr, currently i am working as it recruiter. I am interested in pay roll process, kindly send me mail if any opportunities exist.
91. Lakshmi chaitanya on 9/11/2012 5:28:09 AM
I have done Master of Human Resource Management and having good knowledge about Labour Laws .Currently i am working for a constructions company in Hyderabad and i am passionate about Statutory and payroll functions in Hr. Kindly Let me know if any opportunity for Payroll work from home .
92. Jagadeesha B on 9/13/2012 12:38:52 AM
I have 10+ years of experience in payroll and attendance management system, statutory compliance like PF, ESI, PT and Income tax, capable of generating Form-16 and Quarterly ETDS etc., wants to stat payroll work from home. Please let me know if you have anything. Regards, Jagadeesha B
93. Farhana Shaikh on 9/13/2012 12:36:24 PM
i am from Nashik(Maharashtra). i have completed mba in hr. i want to do home based hr job. please send me information.
94. Pushpa on 9/14/2012 7:37:43 AM
we are the group of 5 people and a good exp. in esi pf and other processes, how can we get our clients?
95. satheesh on 9/23/2012 5:10:09 AM
Hi Pushpa, If you have team size of 5 members you may please survey the market and collect the list of companies / contractors your location wise. Regards Satheesh kumar
96. JOHNSON KALEPH P on 9/27/2012 1:11:29 AM
hai i am home town is madurai right now i am saying in chennai i want to know how can i get this job i am right now working in payroll process only in a BPO concern
97. v.Sathya on 9/28/2012 7:51:30 AM
i would like to know about this job and need assistance. I completed an MBA and searching home based job.
98. Mithun Chowdhury on 10/1/2012 4:40:44 AM
I am from Howrah, West Bengal need more information and links for payroll job in Excel.
99. Gopalan on 10/3/2012 2:43:36 AM
We have started a Accounting and Tax consulting services under the name Lakshmi Gopalan & Associates at Chennai with experienced and qualified Accountants. We look forward to undertake Accounting, Payroll and Consultancy jobs. We also undertake jobs on Assignment base from leading Accounting and Audit firms. Looking forward to hear.
100. RRajud on 10/3/2012 8:47:33 AM
We have commercial premises in Hyderabad prime location. We stared an accounting and tax (direct and indirect tax services) We look forward to under take accounting and payroll jobs with consultancy basis. Please help us how we proceed to get the orders
101. Kavitha S on 10/4/2012 5:26:22 AM
Hi, I am a B.COM Graduate I have 4 years of Experience in accounting field. I worked for IBM BPO as Executive Finance & Accounts. As i am very interested in payroll works. I am searching a home based work. Please let me know the procedures. Thanks, Kavitha S
102. Rexi Mathimaran on 10/9/2012 4:14:15 AM
I have 6 years of Experience in accounting field. I am looking for some home based jobs and I am interested in Payroll work too. Please advise what is the procedure to join and start working with u. Thanks.
103. k neelima on 10/13/2012 11:13:20 PM
Hi, This is neelima. Currently I am a housewife as to lookafter my 2 year old son. I had 2 years working experience as a payroll processor. I want to start my career in payroll again. Pls tell me how to start payroll processing from home.
104. Sona Kumar on 10/16/2012 5:11:03 AM
Hey, This is Sona, I am an MBA(F) and in CA(F). I have 5 years experience in the field of Accounting and taxations. I am interested to do Accounting work, Taxation Work and Payroll work of Company from my Home. I am residing at my permanent address Badarpur Border new delhi. If you are interested to make do work from me and my trained staff , you can contact with me on my Mob no. 8826018360 or can visit my office G-454/20, Main Tajpur road, badarpur Border, New Delhi, Thanks ans Regards, Sona Kumar, 8826018360
105. chandrashekar H S on 10/18/2012 5:12:23 AM
I have 7 years experience in HR( Payroll Executive)field. I am looking for some home based part time payroll processor ( ESI, PF, PT & LWF) please advise what is the procedure to join and start working with u. Thanks. My residence in Bangalore
106. gokulnath on 10/18/2012 8:15:50 AM
Facilities management company is my nature of business so i considered for payroll processing in chennai near kodambakkam ;10 years of experience.
107. Chandrashekar on 10/19/2012 2:13:12 AM
Hi, We are located in Bangalore and having 5 years experience in payroll processing with handling statutory compliance. We are looking for some leads. Please send your contact number to chandrashekar@infinitipaycare.com.
108. ARVIND TIWARI on 10/21/2012 10:01:50 AM
Hi, I have 4 years of experience in payroll processing with all compliance like TDS, Income Tax, PT, PF, ESI etc.. Locating in Delhi please advise what is the procedure to join and start working with you. Thanks.
109. Mallikarjuna on 10/22/2012 4:27:41 AM
Hi, I have 7 years of experience in HR Gen, I looking forward to start HR business in this regards kindly guide me please...
110. Yogesh sharma on 10/23/2012 3:23:05 PM
Hi I am working for US, UK and Canadian payroll for last 6 years. Let me know how can i get this opportunity.
111. Manjunath on 10/27/2012 9:00:20 AM
Hai This is Manjunath,I have done MSW in Human Resource Management (PM & IR). I have 7 years rich experience in the field of human Resource Management and Industrial Relations, I am interested to do Payroll, Accounting and Taxation work of Company from office( located in Hebbal). and having good knowledge about Labour Laws and i am passionate about Statutory and payroll functions in Hr. Kindly Let me know if any opportunity for Payroll work and accounting and taxation work from my well trained staff. you can contact with me on my Mob no. 07899685901 or can contact through e mial id rk.krishna2008@gmail.com. with warm Regards Manjunath
112. amarendra Kumar Tiwari on 10/30/2012 3:25:32 AM
i am Amarendra, i have 6 years experience in Admin RELATED WORK Like (PF and ESI) Onroll PROCESS. CAN I GET ANY Part time home based jobs.
113. KANNAN on 10/31/2012 4:56:45 AM
I have 17 years experience in HR worked as (Sr. Executive - Payroll). I am looking for some home based part time payroll process ( ESI, PF, PT & LWF) please advise what is the procedure to start working and please note my contact no:9940370259.
114. Arun on 11/5/2012 8:35:16 AM
Hi, I have 9 yrs of payroll experience and looking for home based part time payroll process, You can reach me at 9886768781. Regards, Arun
115. Palwinder Singh on 11/8/2012 5:55:37 AM
Hi, I have 15 years of experience in payroll processing with all compliance like TDS, Income Tax, PT, PF, ESI & online filing of VAT, Excise, TDS, ESI, PF returns etc.. Locating in Jalandhar please advise what is the procedure to join and start working with you. Thanks.
116. Aman on 11/9/2012 4:04:05 PM
I have experience of 3.00 years in payrolls, From Mumbai, Maharashtra. I'm interested in work from home. Please assist me to join.
117. Surendra on 11/12/2012 5:33:34 AM
Have good exp. in Payroll, interested to know more about this, can someone pls assist me ...
118. I Cooray on 11/15/2012 12:48:31 AM
I have more than 16 years experience in payroll work. From sri lanka, Ragama. I'm interested in work from home. Please assist me to join.
119. muralidhar on 11/19/2012 4:37:47 AM
We are a BPO established to help the Rural educated youth .We have 100 computers( state of the art) with all other infrastructure in place. We can take up all types of data entry works including pay rolls, Insurance etc. Pl advice if there are international companies looking for providing an opportunity in this area. Thanks and Regards, MuralidharA
120. Niranter singh on 11/19/2012 1:14:51 PM
Dear Sir . I am doing CA. N my Qualification is CA-INTER . i want to do Payroll work from home . please provide the same. 8884739504
121. saranya kathiresan on 11/21/2012 3:21:37 AM
my name is saranya i finished my MBA. i am looking for home based business opportunity in banaglore. will u help me to start
122. Amol on 11/22/2012 4:21:41 AM
Hi. I am Amol. I have completed company secretary course and appeared for CA final Exam. I looking for an opportunity in payroll processing.
123. Ganesh on 11/23/2012 3:35:50 AM
I have Completed my PG In HR Management and i have experienced in HR Documentation with Pay roll, so i am looking for an opportunity in payroll process job, could you help me.
124. Mohan on 11/27/2012 1:56:58 AM
Hi This is Mohan from Hyderabad, I have 6 plus years of exp in US Payroll processing. I would like to know more about this.. Could you please suggest me on mohan611@gmail.com. Thanks, Mohan
125. Ronnie on 11/28/2012 4:17:46 AM
i want to start payroll processing from home how can i start. Ronnie 9416534824, Gurgaon, india
126. Ashwini DV on 12/1/2012 8:31:47 AM
i am pursuing MBA in HR. I don't have any experience. but i have the knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping. am i eligible to start up payroll business or not.
127. Sajeev on 12/2/2012 2:43:51 PM
I have 20 years experience in accounting auditing and payroll work. N number of business and N number of employees I don't have any problems to make payrolls, I can make the accurate payroll and book keeping for any type of business.
128. Sonia Lohakare on 12/4/2012 2:58:14 AM
I have done my PG in Commerce & pursuing MBA I have 7 yrs of experience in Finance I want to do payroll Business or home based business opportunity plz guide me.
129. S Rawat on 12/8/2012 3:05:18 AM
Hi.. If any body looking for creating dynamic dashboard & MIS reporting. Pls contact 9818675303. Thanks
130. Nirmala on 12/8/2012 3:16:02 AM
I have 7 years of work experience in India payroll, Payroll related accounting entries, MIS reporting etc., Kindly Let me know how can i get this opportunity to start payroll business from Home.
131. N Santhosh Kumar on 12/11/2012 1:44:24 AM
I have 4 years experience in payroll accounting, E-TDS filling of employees and Filling of IT Returns. Contact Number 9866756707. from Hyderabad.
132. NIDHI N. NANDLASKAR on 12/13/2012 1:12:12 AM
my name is NIDHI im pursuing my MBA. i am looking for home based business opportunity in mumbai. will u help me to start. Regards, Nidhi Nandlaskar, 9619596325 9004961459
133. VASANTH on 12/14/2012 1:27:44 AM
Hi I am VASANTH, located in Bommanahalli, Bangalore. I have done MSW in Human Resource Management (PM & IR). I have 4 years of experience in the field of Human Resource and Industrial Relations, I am interested to do Payroll, PF, ESIC, PT work from home. Please let me know if there is any opportunity to work from home. Mobile No;- 9591726252, Email ID;- vasanthudupi@gmail.com, Thanks and Regards, VASANTH.
134. Roopa vinay on 12/15/2012 11:44:01 AM
Hi I am Roopa ,located in Halsur, Bangalore. I have done B Com. I have 1 and half years of experience in Accounts field, I am interested to do Payroll, PF, ESIC,PT work from home. Please let me know if there is any opportunity to work from home. Mobile No;- 9964037472, Email ID;- rvroopavinay@gmail.com, Thanks and Regards, RoopaVinay
135. N.R.Nagarajan on 12/30/2012 11:38:47 PM
I have finished MBA and 9 yrs experience in the industrial product sales in all over india . please suggest any one to start my own business. 8300104255
136. Navin on 1/1/2013 1:31:30 AM
Hi I am Navin, located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. I want to start payroll business from home, I have done IRPM & LLB. I have 3 years of experience in the field of Human Resource, I have good knowledge of Payroll, PF, ESIC, PT work. Please let me know if there is any opportunity to work from home. Thanks and Regards, Navin.
137. ROSHNI on 1/2/2013 4:40:52 AM
Hi I am Roshni, from Thane, Mumbai. I want to start payroll/HR Gamut work from home, I have done M com & PG HRM. I have 7 years of experience in the field of Human Resource, I have good knowledge of Statutory Compliance -Payroll, PF, ESIC, PT, recruitment, preparing HR policy, Training and Development, Admin work. Kindly let me know if there is any opportunity to work from home, as I am in need of a Job from home. Thanks and Regards, Roshni Surve roshni30308@gmail.com
138. Sajeev on 1/4/2013 1:58:23 PM
Hi, I am sajeev working in Dubai since more then 17 years experience in accounts auditing and payroll work. I have good knowledge of all accounting job up to finalization and monthly payroll processing, Please let me know if there is any opportunity to work at home, as I can do the job accounting and book keeping, auditing and payroll jobs for small or big type of companies at any place in the world. Thanks and worm regards, contract Sajeev mobile No.+971505493180 sajeev@hotmail.com
139. Deepali on 1/7/2013 2:23:56 AM
Hi I am Deepali From Mumbai, I would like to do Payroll work from home. But I don't have any experience in Payroll. Please suggest.
140. Siddhartha Chakraborti on 1/13/2013 12:30:50 AM
KOlkata West Bengal, India. I am a just retired person with experience in Accounts,pay roll,provident fund , esi,labour laws and construction safety. my telephone no is 9748139914 and e.mail.id scsiddman@gmail.com
141. manjunath on 1/14/2013 2:15:40 PM
hi, am manjunath from Vijayanagar Bangalore, i have 7 years experience in construction field am looking the job in same field, if any body now, contact me on this no 9945002732, or mail me at manjunathdvg1980@yahoo.com
142. vijay yesane on 1/21/2013 8:42:23 AM
i am from mumbai. i have more than 6 year exp in account
143. MURALI.P on 2/14/2013 2:48:41 AM
i HAVE GOT VAST EXPERIENCE IN PAY ROLL FOR 20 YEARS. I WANT TO WORK FROM HOME ON PAY ROLL HOW TO APPROACH COMPANIES & ASK THEM TO GIVE ME WORK SO THAN I CAN WORK FROM MY HOME HELP ME
144. B. Lavanya on 2/18/2013 7:47:33 AM
I am B.Lavanya, Location: Hyderabad, I am looking to a payroll work from home. But I don't have experience please suggest on how to do the work , & how can we get the contracts from clients. Thanking you,
145. Sendhil Kumar on 2/21/2013 5:50:39 AM
I am Sendhil Kumar, Located at Bangalore, I am looking to a payroll work from home. I have experience in payroll. Please reachout to me @ 8792875451. Thanking you, Sendhil Kumar 8792875451
146. Hanumant Chavan on 2/21/2013 9:35:10 AM
I am retired from MNC, having experience of Payroll processing and accounting. I was handling the Pay roll for more than 5000 employees including field and Corporate Staff & was responsible their Income tax, pf/fpf Esi and other staturoty dues. I am located at Thane Maharashtra. presently looking for consultancy in the same field in Thane only. You can contact me on cell no. 9821559134
147. MUKESH PATEL on 2/26/2013 8:05:17 AM
hi, i am MUKESH PATEL from KADI, GUJARAT, i have 20 years experience in payroll system, i have my own payroll software, contact me on this no +918866640187, or mail me at map_sankalp@yahoo.in
148. Manoj Kumar Sabat on 3/19/2013 4:06:09 AM
I have experience of Payroll processing and accounting. I was handling the Pay roll for more than 4000 employees including field and Corporate Staff & was responsible their Income tax, pf/fpf Esi and other statutory dues. I am located at New Delhi. presently looking for consultancy in the same field in Delhi NCR and Orissa only. You can contact me on cell no. 9911563434
149. PMS Madhavan on 3/21/2013 4:22:54 AM
I have 30 years of experience in the field of accounts. I am interested in doing home based payroll for companies. Interested persons may mail me.
150. VIjay on 3/26/2013 2:02:13 PM
Having a total of 13 years of experience in Accounting & Payroll, Human Resource and in US Payroll. Located in Pune (Maharashtra) and looking for a opportunity to explore myself. Vijay 8793180040
151. Sudha on 3/29/2013 2:15:45 PM
I have 8 years experience in Payroll. But, now i am interested in home based jobs so pls help me to join in some other payroll outsourcing then only i get well experience in outsourcing process. My contact No.9150321912
152. sathiya on 3/30/2013 12:55:45 PM
Hi i am chennai i have 2.5 years exp. In UK payroll now i need to do payroll business in home itself how to do
153. Rupali Pagariya on 4/8/2013 10:41:19 AM
Hello, I am Rupali from Pune want to job from home. I have completed my graduation in commerce faculty. I have also completed DTL (Diplome in Taxation & laws)
154. Vijay on 4/12/2013 12:48:39 AM
Hello, I have 18 years experience want to do pay roll job from Home. Located in Mumbai - 9930182070
155. Poonam karpe on 4/16/2013 3:02:48 PM
I am live in mumbai. I work in hr payrolll 5 years. Now i am interested for payroll at home
156. Mahudoon on 4/19/2013 4:56:02 AM
Hi I am from sri lanka. Working with one of the big four audit firm since last 07 years. i have wide knowledge regarding book keeping and payroll. currently i m looking for some client to service. i m sure abt the confidence and accuracy of the works..
157. raja on 4/21/2013 4:19:03 AM
I am raja located in tadepalligudem Andhra Pradesh. Me interested in home based jobs. I have 12 years experience in payroll system thank you my mail id- raja_mark2000@yahoo.com, mob - 91-9966822990
158. DILIP MAGDUM on 4/24/2013 1:36:55 AM
I am Dilip located in Pune, Maharashtra. I am interested in home based jobs in Payroll, P.F., E.S.I.C & M.L.W.F.,P.T. I have 10 yrs experience in all work. My mobile no. is 9881507793. email - dilip.magdum@gmail.com
159. Sumathikumar V on 4/24/2013 3:38:16 AM
Hi, I am Sumathikumar located in BAngalore, Karnataka. I am working as a Sr. Executive Accounts & Payroll more than 10years of experience in the same field and I have expert knowledge of Accounting ,tally data entry, salary payable, pf, esic, PF, service tax, VAT (including Online filing), Form 16 & e-TDS filing and all type of company registration. I am now thinking to open my own consultancy for doing all these works if anybody wants to get done this type of work. In addition to the above also provide solutions for computer software & hardware, wired & wireless networking, trouble shooting and antivirus, please contact me on +919844154847 or write to me at vsk_100@yahoo.com
160. Preeti Bajaj on 4/27/2013 3:04:47 AM
Am(HR&Payroll) in Gurgaon haryana having 5 years of exp. please if you can help me on the same. Regards, Preeti bajaj 9990505768
161. Sanjiv on 5/16/2013 12:40:10 PM
Dear Sir, I want to start payroll business from home, I am from Hisar (Haryana) having more than 20 years experience of Statutory Compliance & Payroll, Presently I am working as an Associate Manager - personnel in a manufacturing company. I am preparing salary of around 2000 employees, handling Statutory Compliance of P.F & ESI, Labour Office, Factory Inspector Office, P.f. Office, Employment Exchange etc and having good relation with Labour Department, ESI Office, ESI Dispensary & PF Office. I also handle the PF, ESI & Labour Department Inspections of companies. Parties who are interested to outsource their payroll & statutory compliance may kindly contact me at my e mail ID = hsr.sanjivverma@gmail.com
162. lynn on 5/16/2013 10:11:38 PM
I am currently a payroll manager and have over 20 years of experience with multi-state payroll government, city and state contracts. (taxes, garnishments, direct deposit, levy's, insurance administrator, union, HR functions. i want to start my own business. I am in the USA. inforolodex@mail.com
163. Pushpa on 6/6/2013 1:45:32 AM
Dear Sir/Sirs, I retired last month from an Auditing firm (Baker Tilly, Abu Dhabi, a UK based audit firm). I worked with this company for 14 years as Auditor, QuickBooks trainer and provided accounting services for client. Before joining with this company I worked as chief accountant for 4 years with a well reputed company. I worked for 3 years as teacher for accounts for +2 students in Abu Dhabi. Now I am in kerala. Companies who are interested to outsource their payroll & statutory compliance may kindly contact me . Thanks and best regards, Pushpa
164. Dilip Ghorpade on 6/10/2013 9:28:40 AM
Sir, i am dilip (MBA HR)from pune MAHARASHTRA, I want to support for payroll, PF, ESIC, WC, ST etc. I have 4+ experience in HR Generalist profile.
165. Kaushal Rathore on 6/12/2013 3:00:33 AM
dear sir, i have knowledge in the field of accounting for 7 yrs, recently i have cleared my CA exam now i want to enter in the field of Payroll. i am working from Delhi. will you please guide me in this field that how to get work of Payroll in Delhi NCR.
166. k.srinivasarao on 6/14/2013 12:57:35 PM
HOW TO START PAYROLL WORK FROM HOME, I NEED COMPLETE PROCEDURE TO START IN HYDERABAD ,AP, INDIA, PLEASE GUIDE ME, THANK YOU!
167. anitha on 6/23/2013 1:01:39 AM
Hi, I have 2.10 years experience as an HR.I want to do payroll processing job from home, please suggest which companies offers such jobs. Also please inform which companies offers Core HR work from home. Thanks, Anitha
168. raju on 7/7/2013 5:17:10 PM
I have started payroll making ,pf and esic any company want to take work from me please contact 9923634912
169. Angel on 7/17/2013 11:08:35 PM
i would start this business at kepong area, poskod 52000 wilayah persekutuan, kuala lumpur.
170. vishnavi on 7/24/2013 9:42:44 AM
I COMPLETED MY MBA AND I AM PLANNING TO WORK FROM HOME. PLEASE HELP ME.
171. Rajasekhar on 7/29/2013 2:03:03 AM
started working as parttime consultant for payroll processing @ chennai - looking to startup my on payroll outsourcing company
172. Bhuvana.M on 7/29/2013 3:37:13 AM
Hi currently i'm housewife, I have work experience in accounts for 2 years, I have done MBA in finance. I'm planning to start home based business based on my profile. kindly advice. Bhuvana, Bangalore, Karnataka
173. S Das on 7/30/2013 12:09:49 PM
Presently running finance consultancy in delhi. For further expansion of business, also want to start outsource service work. Please guide me to secure the job. Regards
174. vijaykumar shir on 8/6/2013 5:32:36 AM
I am working in payroll management company i have 2 year experience of same field so i want to start my own business of payroll and pf & Esic other challan related so kindly assist me, Ahmedabad, Gujarat India 09724455938
175. riya gupta on 9/16/2013 9:49:30 AM
i want to makes notes in hr management or any classes but i want work in my house and so i want have home based job so plz
176. ashok kumar das on 9/20/2013 12:14:41 AM
I am 25 years experienced in IR & ADMIN in best construction company, interested for payroll, pf, esi, statutory compliance in Kolkata/haldia. Please guide me to secure job.
177. P.Bhattacharjee on 9/20/2013 8:47:03 AM
I am from Bangalore. How to start this work.
178. Manjunath B S on 10/5/2013 10:42:09 AM
I am from Bangalore, having 30 years of Accounting & Finance work experience. I intend taking up home based jobs for small/medium scale industries in accounting including payroll works. Interested entrepreneurs please consider. I can be contacted on cell phone No. +919739360999. Thanks & regards, Manjunath
179. MICHAEL ELUH on 10/13/2013 10:08:01 PM
Hi, my name is Michael Eluh from Papua New Guinea with over 10 years payroll and accounting experience. I want to start my own payroll consulting company. How do i start?
180. SHEO KUMAR on 10/18/2013 3:37:12 AM
I have done my MBA (HR) . I have 13 Years Experience in HR & Admin I want to start payroll business from home, I am from Jamshedpur than 13 years experience of handling Statutory Compliance of P.F & ESI, Labour Office, Factory Inspector Office, P.f. Office, and having good relation with Labour Department, ESI Office, ESI Dispensary & PF Office. I also helping the New PF Code, ESIC Code, Labour License and Shop Establishment License No. Parties who are interested to outsource their payroll & statutory compliance may kindly contact me at my email ID sheojsr@gmail.com or Cell No.9204003418 (Sheo Kumar)
181. V.selva on 11/22/2013 6:00:13 AM
I can do payroll accounts in tally ERP 9. so if you have any job please contact me.
182. Milinda on 11/24/2013 1:48:56 AM
Now i'm working with a leading construction company in qatar as a payroll in-charge. I want to start payroll business so kindly contact me i have all the resources for this job and i have eight years experience about payroll making.
183. Akak123 on 11/26/2013 10:59:09 AM
Hi, I hold a bachelors degree in Information technology and Masters in Business Administration and have experience in working as personal Assistant for more than two years and provided my service with TDS returns preparation (both original and correction) and filing returns and other related activities and also IT returns preparation and filing and filing rectification for CPC notices, data typing, report preparation, Article preparation, Reports filing and filling, mails handling etc. Having a vast experience in this field and seeking an opportunity to develop my skills will sure satisfy your tasks with concentration and hard work
184. V Lalitha Ram on 11/28/2013 9:47:28 AM
I am located in Hyderabad and can take up payroll work. Having experience in this for over 10 years, I can be chosen by any company looking for this type of outsourcing. Apart from payroll, I can also undertake book keeping and accounting upto the level of finalization of accounts and drawing year end financials. Apart from this my representative can call on the company to make the monthly compliance i.e. vat report, TDS, service Tax etc. For any export company the ER returns, ECB returns if any etc.
185. Ramprasad V on 11/28/2013 9:51:55 AM
I am an experienced banker having exposure in Credit, Banking operations etc. Can take up jobs for preparing project reports with financials as per the RBI guidelines with financials, CMA etc. I can also undertake monthly compliance for companies (TDS, VAT & Service Tax, ECB, ER etc. )including payroll, accounting, balance sheet finalization etc. Can guide for model accounting systems as per Company & Tax laws.
186. nzifor on 12/2/2013 10:32:10 AM
accept seasonal greeting. My name is nzifor, holder of Bachelor degree in Management, and marketing manager of my NGO. Please i will like you to help me start a home base job in accounting data entry, business planning and social media marketing or help me with a best web site where I can learn online. I will be very happy if my application is taken into consideration. hope to hear from in due course. thanks
187. Anuj Goel on 12/24/2013 2:15:50 AM
Hi, I am pursuing my CWA final IV group and am MBA in Finance. I am working and still can devote time on Sat and Sunday for part time. Please let me know the procedure to start with Part time Payroll job from Home. My no. is 9911954620. Thanks, Anuj Goel
188. M.vinay Kumar on 12/28/2013 1:37:24 PM
Hi , My name is Vinay kumar right now am working as a HR in a ECI pvt . total 2 years of Experience in payroll .if any opportunity please let me know .My no is 9676003437 mail id is hrvinay.m@gmail.com
189. sanjay P on 1/3/2014 3:11:16 AM
Having 9 year experience In HR process- SOP Formulation , Labour Consultation , PF , ESIC , PT , MLWF ,Can manage payroll upto more than 5000 employee , if anyone have any requirement let me know . contact no -8879306161, operating from mumbai.
190. sugandha s nale on 1/14/2014 1:59:44 AM
I am having experience in accounts upto finalisation. I want to start my own business in accounts and payroll. if any opportunity, let me know. My no. is 9819046243 and email id is sug.gurukul@gmail.com
191. Y.Peeraiah on 1/23/2014 2:38:34 AM
Dear Sir, I want to do payroll job, kindly send me details which companies giving that opportunity. I have computer in my home. I am a BA. B.Ed Qualified and 10 years experience in finance instuitions. Thank you sir.
192. vir parkash on 1/31/2014 7:00:42 AM
Dear Sir, I have experience of maintaining and running pay roll of SAP as well as other with meeting statutory requirements. I have more than 20 years of experience of managing payroll in Army / IT Sector and now in govt sector. regards
193. palaniyappan on 2/1/2014 8:39:22 AM
Sir, I am an experienced Quick books accountant with 8+ years. My domain is US staffing and as well as franchise company. Knowledge in US Payroll. You can reach me at 9840137140. Kindly give us a opportunity to do the work. Thanks in advance. Regards, Palaniyappan
194. Allied Consultancy on 2/5/2014 6:23:03 AM
We provide services of payroll, esic, pf,esic,tds, service tax and account writing in tall up till finalization based in pune but can take jobs from anywhere interested call 9850881878
195. B.SAINATH on 2/12/2014 5:05:26 AM
I AM FROM CHITTOOR, I HAVE 3+ YRS EXPERIENCE IN HRM AND PAYROLL. I HAVE TO INTEREST OF START HOME BASED PAYROLL BUSINESS .
196. ANIL KUMAR on 2/19/2014 6:41:56 AM
i am mba in hr having 9 years experience i want to start but how plz tell me in details
197. ANIL KUMAR on 2/19/2014 6:45:05 AM
i am from haryan (palwal) mba in hr, i want to start payroll work but how tell me in details having 9 years experience in same filed.
198. krishna kumari on 2/21/2014 6:38:54 AM
i have 2.6 years of experience in payroll management. i would like to start payroll work from home. Please give guidelines to start this.
199. Surykant Mandle on 3/3/2014 6:34:40 AM
hi, i would like to work on payroll at home . now i am working ESEM INFOTECH PVT LTD as Account Manager. i Have 8 years experience in Payroll working .any requirement for payroll please call on 9372550971
200. Rashmi on 3/12/2014 5:38:36 AM
I really wanna earn something plz get back 2 me on 9158801516
Name:
Email:
Comment:
2 + 5 =

Small Business Articles