Opening a Wawa Franchise

Some people are very particular with what they eat, and that is, making sure that they eat fresh food.

That becomes the reason for Wawa, a store that offers fresh foods, to open up a business.

They say that the food that we eat becomes part of our body. That is why we need to eat fresh foods every now and then. If you are seeking the best place to buy, then consider buying at Wawa. Wawa is just one of the few stores that offers fresh foods to their customers, and is considered to be on top of its competitors. They believe that they must simplify their customer’s daily lives. They also deem to value the people, accept changes, provide their customers high quality service, always do the right thing to do and always do it the right way, and, always wanted to win over the others.

Franchising a business is one of the things that people often choose in order for them to make a profit by having a business. Apart from that, there are many things that an entrepreneur looks at and consider before starting up a franchise business. One of it is that if the franchise business that you want is the right one for you. Also, having a known and well established name for a business is a plus. That is one way of minimizing your time than spending it from campaigns and advertisement. That is why choosing Wawa to be your franchise business is the right thing for you to do. In that way, you will not make any false impression to your potential client.

One of the things that Wawa franchise can give to its franchisee is the great opportunity to earn well. They also help you in putting up your own Wawa franchise, starting from financial support, trainings, and many other more. They also support their business partners all throughout their business venture. By this, their successful franchise will be inspired to do their jobs very well, and do all the things that they can do to improve the business, because their main company is doing its part too. On the other hand, doing your part in the business is also needed for it to be profitable. If you just want to start a business, and not wanting to manage it all throughout the business period, then it will not flourish. You must also be patient and optimistic, because not all the time that a business is flourishing. There will be down times, and you must be ready for that. On the other hand, Wawa is always there at your back to support you.

Wawa franchise also offers their franchisee financial support and assistance. They lend money to trusted franchisee, because they believe that every people deserve a chance to be successful in life.

• 1. George Adelung said on 4/24/2012 5:03:38 PM
    I am an experienced business professional that is seeking a potential franchise from your firm. Please provide me the next step. I am looking for an opportunity in Bergen County NJ. Thank You George Adelung
  • 2. Robert Weston said on 5/2/2012 10:44:22 AM
    I am interested in opening a WaWa in central New Jersey and would like information on franchising and locations available. Thank you!
  • 3. C.Michael Anderson said on 5/2/2012 9:38:24 PM
    I am interested in opening a Wawa in Phila. A great opportunity is in (west phila) or City Line Ave. Thanks in advance Michael
  • 4. kamala victoria said on 5/5/2012 2:47:52 AM
    I am interested in opening a WaWa in central HYDERABAD, INDIA and would like information on franchising and locations available, how much i should invest to start a kfc kindly inform me .Thank you
  • 5. Hazbi said on 5/11/2012 1:50:51 PM
    I am interested in opening a Wawa in Northeast aria in Philadelphia, and would like information on locations, franchising. Please provide with as much information as you can.Thank you, Hazbi.
  • 6. Gene said on 5/12/2012 5:47:05 AM
    I am interested in opening a Wawa in Arizona please send me more information. Thank You
  • 7. Jay yang said on 5/17/2012 2:33:39 PM
    I would like to open a wawa store, how do I do? Can you give me some details?
  • 8. Silas Demary said on 5/17/2012 10:25:38 PM
    I would like to open a Wawa in Raleigh, Nc! Please send me information on doing so please!!
  • 9. Nila said on 5/23/2012 10:48:00 AM
    I am interested in opening a Wawa in Northern Harford county, Can you send some information on how I might start the process. Thank, you
  • 10. jose rosa said on 5/30/2012 9:14:25 PM
    yes, hi, I will like your help in opening a wawa, can you please send me information on how to get started, cost, ect, I have a good location in haddon township, nj, you can call me at 856-364-7965, or email me, thank you in advance, Jose
  • 11. Ketan Amin said on 6/14/2012 1:22:40 AM
    I am an experienced business professional and I am would like to open Wawa in northern PA or NJ. Please send me some information or next step. Thanks you.
  • 12. Lande Seegal said on 6/18/2012 7:51:20 AM
    I would like to have some info about opening a Wawa. Somewhere around Wellington Or Royal Palm Beach Fl " west palm Beach, Fl
  • 13. Zach diamond said on 6/18/2012 11:58:34 AM
    I'm in Portland, Oregon, and would like information about franchising with Wawa. Thank you. Zach
  • 14. Jonathan said on 6/19/2012 8:06:28 AM
    I'm interested in opening a wawa in nj. Can you give me some insight. Specifically with a gas station.
  • 15. craig cataldo said on 7/7/2012 1:33:07 PM
    I would like to have info how to go about opening a wawa in nj ,around the middlesex, monmouth countys. Also if you would able to tell if the one on 9 south in woodbridge nj, that is being built at this time is someones already. Thank You for your time. craig
  • 16. Yong Hwang said on 7/9/2012 9:50:35 AM
    Hello, I am an experienced businessman interested in opening up a Wawa in PA. Please provide me with more information. Thank you
  • 17. Andrew Leborgne said on 7/9/2012 2:53:19 PM
    Looking into what i need to do to start a Wawa franchise in the scottsdale and phoenix market. I believe Wawa will be the far superior choice compared to the current stores folks have to chose from.
  • 18. Joe Voacolo said on 7/10/2012 9:11:14 AM
    Hello, Would like I know more info on opening a WaWa store in West Windsor NJ, zip code is 08550. Particularly on franchising fees and ave store start- up costs, and if a store is available in this location. Thank you.
  • 19. Reginald Williams said on 7/10/2012 11:50:50 AM
    Hello would love to invest in something worth it . Franchise is the way I believe. Please send more information about WaWa stores to 1828 Foulkrod st 19124 thank you.
  • 20. Joyce King said on 7/13/2012 3:16:49 PM
    I own the land for the location and would like the information, contacts, price of Wawa Franchise please? I live in NC. Thank you!
  • 21. Alicia Wade said on 7/14/2012 8:41:39 AM
    I would like to open a wawa in Fort Myers FL. My family and I are moving back to FL and we are going to really miss Wawa coffee and subs. Please send me information on opening a Wawa franchise in this area. Thank you.
  • 22. Robert Peoples said on 7/17/2012 10:57:20 AM
    I used to play touch football on the street near 27th and Master in Philadelphia where there was a depot for WaWa trucks. So I amvery familiar with WaWa leaving in Philly for over 40 years. I heard that WaWa is coming to Florida and would be interested in seeing about owning a location in Broward or Palm Beach counties. Please advise. Robert Peoples, 388 NW 107th Terrace, Coral Springs, FL 33071
  • 23. Yolanda said on 7/18/2012 12:34:59 PM
    Philadelphia, Pa. I am interest open business wawa, can u send me more information thanks
  • 24. Laila Nemeh said on 7/20/2012 8:13:35 PM
    I'm very interested in opening a Wawa franchise in Orlando Florida or Oviedo , Florida.. Please send more some more information asap. Thank you!!
  • 25. Jigar patel said on 8/2/2012 5:28:35 PM
    Hi, I am interested in opening wawa franchise in Orlando.can you please email me more information on this. Thank you
  • 26. Matthew Heim said on 8/2/2012 7:11:28 PM
    I am interested in opening a franchise in central pa......i am interested in more information......thank you
  • 27. Francisco Andino said on 8/4/2012 8:02:47 PM
    I am interested in opening a WaWa franchise in Orlando Florida, In the DR.PHILLIPS area. Can you please send me information on how I can start up the WaWa franchise. I also have experience in management and I have also been a project manager as well. Thank you for your time . Francisco Andino
  • 28. Matt Gonzales said on 8/7/2012 10:45:43 AM
    I am interested in opening a franchise in the St. Louis, Mo. Please email me more information on this. Thank you
  • 29. Mary Johnson said on 8/8/2012 11:05:23 AM
    I am interested in opening a wawa franchise in the Fayetteville/Raeford NC area. Can you please send me some information on the start up of the franchise and other information on this. Thank you
  • 30. Kim Boyte said on 8/8/2012 10:26:58 PM
    I went to a WaWa in Orlando this summer. It was exactly what I have been dreaming how I would like to have a business setup. Please send me info on a possible franchise site. Winnsboro, LA. Thank You.
  • 31. Leonardo Caminero said on 8/9/2012 12:49:44 PM
    I am interested of opening a WaWa store in the Orlando area, Ocoee, orange county, FL to be exact, Please send me the information ASAP, I have 3 years of management experience.
  • 32. Robert Voorhees said on 8/10/2012 8:28:28 PM
    Hi, I am a business executive in the Frederick County Maryland region. I am interested in opening a Wawa Franchise. I have over 24 years of experience in Sales, and Marketing. I have a BS degree in Marketing and an MBA. I am ready to apply my experience and passion to start a successful Wawa business. Thanks, Rob Voorhees
  • 33. Valerie Smith said on 8/17/2012 12:51:24 AM
    I would like to open a WaWa franchise in Central, FL, USA(Orlando and surrounding areas). I currently run two successful businesses and I have 15 years of management experience. I really feel that Orlando need more businesses who sells healthy foods. I believe in WaWa's purpose and vision. Thanks!
  • 34. Fran Parisi said on 8/17/2012 10:58:17 AM
    Interested in opening a WaWa in PA. Can you send information regarding this opportunity and how to get started.Many thanks
  • 35. Jason Federico said on 8/23/2012 9:05:12 AM
    I used to live at the Jersey Shore and loved going to Wawa everyday. Now I live in Newburgh, NY (Orange County) and it seems to be an up and coming area. They just opened several new Quick Cheks in the surrounding towns up here and I believe Wawa would be just as, if not more, successful. Everyone I speak to about my roots in NJ talks about Wawa at the Jersey Shore. There is certainly a demand up here and in the midst of a few major highways(I-84, I-87, SR-9W) I would like to request info on how to open a Wawa franchise in Newburgh/Middletown, NY.
  • 36. Ronnie Lucas said on 8/26/2012 9:54:18 PM
    I am interested in opening a Wawa in the Lady Lake, FL area near The Villages, FL. I see a need for this service in this area. Please send information regarding procedures for getting started. Sincerlely interested, Ronnie Lucas
  • 37. Telesha Huskey said on 8/27/2012 8:50:53 PM
    I am interested in opening up a wawa in greensboro NC. Please send me more information. Telesha Huskey
  • 38. Carl Green said on 8/29/2012 4:47:13 PM
    I am interested in opening a wawa in orlando florida orange county area. WAWA will make money over here!!!!
  • 39. Moustapha Bakayoko said on 8/31/2012 1:15:05 PM
    I am interested in opening a wawa in the beautiful state of Delaware, specially around New castle , Bear..etc... Please send me all information and step I need to follow to reach that goal. If there is a training then I'm ready to start right now!!!
  • 40. Krystle Moore said on 9/2/2012 6:08:05 AM
    I am interested in opening a Wawa on City Line Ave. I would greatly appreciate the information. Thank you, Krys
  • 41. Sam said on 9/3/2012 10:17:58 AM
    I am interested in opening a wawa at the jersey shore. I would like more information thanks. Sam
  • 42. Janet Buba said on 9/4/2012 9:37:52 AM
    I am searching for an investment and would like to have more information on opening a WAWA in the Sarasota, Fl area.Thank You...
  • 43. Pamela Barrett said on 9/5/2012 6:23:56 PM
    I am interested in opening a Wawa franchise in Frankford, De on Dupont Hwy. 113. I would appreciate information on how to get started. Thank You!
  • 44. Dharmesh Patel said on 9/5/2012 9:29:08 PM
    I am interested opening Wawa franchise in some where near Baltimore, MD. Plz provide me some information. Thank you!!
  • 45. Robert C. Rhoulhac said on 9/6/2012 8:31:24 AM
    I am interested in opening a Wawa franchise in Daytona Beach, Fl I would appreciate information on how to get started. I'm a retired police office in the area, and would like to have one near or around the Daytona International Speedway. Thank You!
  • 46. Tommy Carlton said on 9/6/2012 3:28:38 PM
    I am interested in opening a Wawa gas station franchise in north philadelphia, Pa in a new shopping center just being built. Please contact me with information.
  • 47. Munyaradzi Chihombori said on 9/11/2012 11:47:58 AM
    I am interested in opening a Wawa gas station franchise in Nashville, Tennessee. Please send me information on how I can open franchise a wawa. Its a great company and would love to be a part of it. Thank you
  • 48. Rosemarie Stratso said on 9/18/2012 11:01:49 AM
    Living in DeSoto County Mississipp, one of the fastest growing communities in the nation. I see several location opportunities that I believe to be the "perfect" spot for a WaWa. Please send any and all additional information you can provide me.
  • 49. Jim Taranto said on 10/9/2012 1:09:41 PM
    I am interested in opening a Wawa in the northern Florida or central Florida areas. I see a need for this service in this area. I am a current 21 year business owner in the Tampa Bay area. Please send information regarding procedures for getting started. Sincerely interested, Jim Taranto
  • 50. Betty Chen said on 10/9/2012 2:31:28 PM
    I am interesting in opening a Wawa in the Livermore, California area, I have a vacant building that is good for convenience store. Please send information regarding if you are planning to extend to west coast of US and how to start. Thanks!
  • 51. Paul Wydra said on 10/26/2012 11:36:40 AM
    I want to find out about how i can go about opening a wawa in Daytona Beach Florida. I think it would do really good because there is a lot of people who come down here from the north east us so please let me know Thank you.
  • 52. Shirley A. Blunt said on 10/26/2012 8:38:27 PM
    Hi, I'M interested in opening up a WaWa in the Ocala, Florida area. can you please send me information on the start up cost. I can be reach at: 352-209-9778. Thank you, Shirley A. Blunt
  • 53. Andrew McLean said on 10/29/2012 9:30:35 AM
    Hi, am interested in opening a wawa in Orlando,Fl or the surrounding area. Can you please email me the steps and the requirements needed to acquire this goal..Thank you......
  • 54. Sabrina Morris said on 11/4/2012 1:01:59 PM
    Hello! I'm interested in opening a WAWA franchise in Philadlephia, Pa or the surrounding area. Can you please email me information on getting started. Thanks
  • 55. Marie Pinto said on 11/18/2012 1:01:38 PM
    Hello, I think wawa is a solid investment compared to most gas stations I have seen in years. I would love to open up 3 wawa's in florida. Can you please email me the information that is required to invest in this company.
  • 56. Vishesh Shah said on 11/24/2012 2:04:19 PM
    I am interested in opening a Wawa in Central Jersey, mainly around the Rutgers area. Please email me details and information that is required to get started. Thank you
  • 57. SouthFla said on 12/20/2012 6:18:28 PM
    I am interested in opening a Wawa in South Florida.. please email me with information. My understanding was that Wawa was not allowing franchises in the State of Florida. Thank you
  • 58. Sean Chilson said on 12/27/2012 9:26:32 AM
    I'm interested in opening up a Wawa In Jacksonville NC. It is a prime location due to it being a Military town and with the other gas stations being more than sub par I have a great idea it would take over by storm as I have seen in other cities. Please give me some information to what I will need to accomplish such a task.
  • 59. Sal obaid said on 1/1/2013 1:35:42 PM
    I own a convenient store in Tampa, "good to go" located near Bush Garden, 30th street. I think it is a good location for a new Gas station. if Wawa is interested can contact me at 715-577-3026, or email at pasrby@gmail.com. Sal Obaid. Good to go food mart, 10260 N 30th St,Tampa,FL
  • 60. Brittany Mudrich said on 1/6/2013 11:57:41 AM
    I grew up about 5 minutes from a wawa throughout high school. When I went to college I really missed my favorite coffee and my easy to grab, delicious sandwiches! I realized that my new town was the perfect place for a wawa! I really would like to inquire how much it would cost to start a wawa franchise in Chattanooga, Tennessee. I have quite a few great locations and one perfect location in mind. If you could contact me I would appreciate it.
  • 61. Marcus Dunmire said on 1/8/2013 11:30:25 AM
    I live in Wesley Chapel Florida but I am originally from Ridley Park Pa. So I know all about WaWa, and am very interested in starting my own franchise. Please send me some info.
  • 62. Brendan said on 1/9/2013 10:21:35 AM
    Currently live in NJ but own a home as well as some commercial property in Myrtle Beach, SC. While there are several different convenient stores in the area, it seems that Wawa does not go south of Virginia on Rt. 95. As many people from the northeast vacation in Myrtle Beach, I know that it would do extremely well! I am interested in opening a franchise; please send all the available information.
  • 63. Jerome Johnston said on 1/15/2013 12:22:40 PM
    I am a huge fan of the system that WaWa uses to control food order. I want to put one in Palm bay FL. because it is a gold mine when it comes to food service. I worked in the food industry for a long time and people want to grad a quick bite while they wait for they gas or play there lotto and with.
  • 64. Anthony Fugazzotto said on 1/22/2013 6:55:25 PM
    I own a commercial property located on Route 6 off of highway 84 Milford,PA. It is an ideal location for a WaWa franchise.I am interested in getting information on how to get started.
  • 65. Nikita Howard said on 1/24/2013 3:35:45 AM
    I am interested in opening a WAWA in Torrance, CA. I would like to have more information pertaining to the cost and/ or investments in the WAWA franchise. Thank you. very respectfully, Cadet Howard
  • 66. Andres Rivera said on 1/24/2013 12:57:56 PM
    I'll like to open a wawa gas station in Palm Bay Florida .
  • 67. Jerry Paige said on 1/25/2013 12:45:22 PM
    Good day, I am interested in more information in owning a WAWA franchise in Winter Park Florida
  • 68. Waseem Virk said on 1/30/2013 6:23:58 PM
    Hi. I would like to own a WAWA franchise in Bensalem, PA or Northeast Philadelphia. Please provide me information about next steps.
  • 69. don kane said on 2/2/2013 9:04:24 PM
    We have a serious interest in bringing WAWA to San Diego California. Would like very much to understand cost/benefit of this opportunity. There is a great need for WAWA in SD. Thanks Don
  • 70. Todd Eddy said on 2/8/2013 12:16:06 PM
    We are very interest in opening a WAWA in Deland, Fl. I would like to know what all to your help with, land, advertising, how much money do I need to bring to the table, etc. I have a location picked out, Pls send me all you can so we can get the ball rolling. Thanks Todd
  • 71. Tanner Brewer said on 2/10/2013 1:55:00 AM
    Hello. I am extremely interested in owning, managing, and running a WAWA franchise. I have a great investment team and the perfect location in East Lansing, MI. Please at your earliest convenience send the max amount of information to get this deal going. Any information will be helpful. Thanks looking forward to hear from you. -TANNER-
  • 72. Barbara Wesley said on 2/10/2013 1:24:47 PM
    Hi. My husband and I are very interested in opening a WaWa in Hampton, Va, USA. We would like more information on cost, advertising and what we would need to do to get the ball rolling. If there is anyone interested in investing in a Wawa in this area please contact me at brbwesley(at)aol(dot)com. Thank you.
  • 73. Joy Rutter said on 2/11/2013 9:53:31 PM
    I am interested in owning and opening a Wawa in Port St Lucie, FL. If you would please send me any pertinent information. Thank you!
  • 74. Brendon Maurmeier said on 2/13/2013 6:08:46 PM
    I am trying to open a WAWA at Charlotte, NC. Any information would be much appreciated.
  • 75. Sofi said on 2/17/2013 1:40:00 PM
    Hi, I am highly interested in opening WAWA in the Montgomery country, Maryland. I have few locations in mind. Any information would be helpful. Thanks
  • 76. Steven Pridgeon said on 2/18/2013 1:13:18 PM
    Hi, I live in Ocean County NJ looking to get some information on opening up a WAWA with the fuel station in Ocean County NJ.
  • 77. Johanna said on 2/19/2013 9:15:24 PM
    Hi, I want to know if is it possible to open WAWA in Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia. Please give me the information about it. Thank you.
  • 78. Jimmy Tirado said on 2/23/2013 8:05:11 AM
    Hello and good day. I am interested in bringing a WaWa franchise to Manhattan NYC. WaWa would put all these stores out of business and would easily do over $2 million a year. Not only that but within a couple years time WaWa would be a nationwide as well as a worldwide name. I opened and used to work at the Wawa on Pump Branch road in Waterford, NJ. Its a goldmine. I love Wawa's ambiance and decor as well as their deli selections and coffee. It would be a dream of mine to own a WaWa franchise. Please send me information. Thank you
  • 79. Carl said on 3/8/2013 5:47:32 PM
    I'm a disabled OIF Vet originally from New Jersey, currently in North Carolina. I would like information on opening a WAWA franchise in Fayetteville NC.
  • 80. Lyndsey said on 3/8/2013 7:26:31 PM
    I am interested in opening a Wawa in north jersey. I would like some more information on how to get started. Thank you.
  • 81. Mojisola Popoola said on 3/10/2013 1:33:59 AM
    Hi, I am highly interested in opening WAWA in the Prince Georges county, Maryland. Around Beltsville, MD. Any information would be helpful. Thank you
  • 82. Bo said on 3/12/2013 3:47:29 AM
    I am very interested in starting a wonderful wawa in Orlando, fl. Please let me know what will it take top open one of your great places. Thank you very much for your time and have a great day!
  • 83. Don Bem said on 3/19/2013 9:34:00 AM
    I'm from northern New Jersey and I'm seeking information about opening a WAWA. I see WAWA are taking over south NJ and I would like to help get it going in North NJ. Recent college grad in Business management and Marketing and would like to be apart of something big. Can you please send me more information on how to get started.
  • 84. Emmanuel Duvert said on 3/20/2013 11:27:46 AM
    I am very interested in opening a Wawa in the tampa Bay FL area. Please provide me with more information on how to do so.
  • 85. Lincoln Nanan said on 3/21/2013 12:50:45 PM
    I am very interested in opening a Wawa in Tampa, Florida area. Can you please send me more information on how to get started.
  • 86. John Inghram said on 3/26/2013 12:46:42 PM
    I am extremely interested in opening a WAWA franchise in Sussex County NJ, I have researched several locations for convenient and reasonable price for land as well as determined that there are no WAWA establishment north of Morris County NJ and there is an opportunity here for a successful relationship.. Please forward me the information for this opportunity to FEBLLC@live.com. T/Y
  • 87. jacqueline santos said on 3/28/2013 2:18:26 AM
    I am really interested in opening a WAWA franchise in Wrightstown, New Jersey. Can you please guide me and let me know what I have to do to become a partner in one of the most elite stores. Jacqueline Santos
  • 88. ARUN KUMAR LAROIYA said on 3/28/2013 8:06:39 PM
    Dear Sir, We are in garment manufactures/exporters in north part of India. I often come to USA for business and visit wawa to have coffee. We are very much interested in opening its outlets in India. So, you are requested to guide us the proper way to my dream come true. Hoping to receive your valuable response in the matter. Thanking you. Arun Kumar Laroiya, Director
  • 89. Michelle Crosby said on 4/3/2013 11:54:14 AM
    I an interested in opening a Wawa in Hampton, Va. Please send me more information. Thanks.
  • 90. Jeannie Ann Walls said on 4/6/2013 9:21:07 AM
    I just moved across town in drexel hill, pa. I was married to the wawa on the other side of town but realized living here the 15 minute ride to the other wawa is not convenient at all!! I am interested in starting up a wawa on my side of the town that I am 100% sure would be success. Thank you And any information possible would be great!!! Look forward to hearing from you!
  • 91. Waseem said on 4/13/2013 7:08:15 PM
    I want to open Edison New Jersey new business for a wawacan you tell me how much I invest minimum money?
  • 92. Billy and Eric said on 4/14/2013 11:29:21 PM
    We are looking to open a wawa in orlando fl, and would like to know what the costs would be and what is needed to get the ball rolling. would love to be apart of an awesome franchise and on this matter we are looking to get one started more towards the mid next yr.
  • 93. Eric said on 4/16/2013 6:26:49 AM
    I am looking to open a WaWa in northeast pennsylvania near scranton, PA. I am a former employee of this excellent corporation and you just can't find the quality or wawa in this area. I know this will be a huge success up here.
  • 94. Marvin said on 4/25/2013 1:35:06 PM
    I like to open a Wawa in Montgomery county Pa. please send me some information . Thanks , Marvin Tran
  • 95. amine abdellah said on 4/30/2013 3:26:01 PM
    we are looking to open a wawa in mass and orlando
  • 96. AnnMarie Gebhard said on 5/5/2013 11:41:22 AM
    I would like to open a wawa in Lehighton, PA please send me some information on how I can do this.
  • 97. Danielle P. Foy said on 5/21/2013 9:28:30 AM
    A Philadelphian native, Girls' High graduate. so many memories of WaWa captivating my beginning youth. I lived at Lincoln Dr & Greene and my mother and I would travel to Allens Lane & Germantown Ave to get our milk and subs; in Philly we call hoagies.. WaWa has always been a grounded foundation for young people to work and be treated with ethical & moral standards. Now residing in Florida I was mesmerize and smiled like a small child who saw their favorite cartoon character when I approached the WaWa sign.. I live in a massive growth expectancy area called Wesley Chapel and would like to know how to invest in a honorable company such as WaWa. My address is 4408 Huddlestone Dr Wesley Chapel FL 33545
  • 98. Heather said on 5/21/2013 1:47:52 PM
    Orlando, Florida. I'd like to learn all details in opening up a WaWa franchise. 407 718 0224
  • 99. Michael said on 5/26/2013 12:51:24 PM
    I live in miami. i want to know what steps to take to open a wawa on this are since it's a highly populated area.
  • 100. Sophia Jones said on 6/1/2013 8:32:45 PM
    I would like to open up a wawa franchise in New York, in the north bronx section. Can you send me information about open up one, thanks. I always want to open up my own business. Thank you every much Sophia.
  • 101. Brian Grant said on 6/3/2013 11:30:32 AM
    My name is Brian Grant. I live in central Bucks county Pennsylvania. I am very big fan of Wawa and am interested in finding out information about how to become a Wawa franchisee. I have a BS in computer science and 15 years of project management experience and business analysis experience. I would like to tae my experience and work for myself and I believe Wawa is an excellent match with my skill set,
  • 102. valerie said on 6/4/2013 3:00:19 PM
    I would like to open a wawa near warner Robbins, Georgia. Could you send me more information please?
  • 103. Terry Brennan said on 6/7/2013 1:51:29 PM
    I am interested in the Bonita Springs / Fort Myers area of South West Florida for a WAWA franchise. Please advise franchise costs and opportunities in these area's. Best regards, Terry Brennan
  • 104. Maristela Segovia said on 6/8/2013 11:59:00 AM
    Good morning. My husband and I would like to know all the steps as to how to open up a WAWA franchise. Our interest is to open one up in North Jersey. Please send me the details including the how much we'll need to have to start off. Thank you very much. i hope to hear from you.
  • 105. ravi bishunath said on 6/8/2013 6:58:10 PM
    hi i am in new york i have been in retail for 15 years and own my own business for 10 years which expanded into 3 stores over the years my wife do not like it in ny so i am selling my business and moving to fl and was hoping to invest in the gas and food business and would like very much to be apart of wawa since it is the fastest growing in fl acc to my research i am a very hard worker and handles a work force of 25 workers i myself work 16hr a day to keep my business profitable, please send me some info on how i can join your team.
  • 106. Suzanne Keith said on 6/9/2013 11:29:02 PM
    If you visit the WaWa website, you would see that they do NOT franchise. It's right there in black & white in the frequently asked questions.
  • 107. Karan Patel said on 6/13/2013 11:16:35 AM
    Hi my name is Karan Patel. I am interested in opening up a Wawa in central Jersey. Can you please send me start-up franchise information, application and requirements. Thanks!
  • 108. Bobby Yang said on 6/14/2013 12:56:59 PM
    On the WAWA website, it said they do not franchise their store so what do I need in order to open a WAWA in the Abington, Willow Grove, PA area? Any information would be deeply appreciated! Thanks...
  • 109. Eric Dryden said on 7/16/2013 10:16:11 AM
    I would like to open a store in Houston Texas, please get back with me. I am in the process of evaluating a gas station but the margins of today can't support the business but your idea with the food sales is , I believe the future to success.
  • 110. A.J. Duncan said on 7/20/2013 8:11:00 PM
    I would like to open Wawa in Atlanta, Ga. Can you send me more information please ?
  • 111. Brian OMalley said on 8/7/2013 4:43:12 PM
    I would love to open a WaWa in the Ft. Lauderdale, Florida area. There are so many northerners down here and everyone thinks it would be a huge success. Can you send me information on this.
  • 112. Jinney Alcindor said on 8/12/2013 4:23:27 PM
    Hello, I am interested in franchising a Wawa in the Orlando, Florida area. I would like to receive more information on the next steps. Thanks in advance.
  • 113. gassan mahfoud said on 8/17/2013 10:12:49 PM
    I would like to open a WaWa full station in JACKSONVILLE FL, would you please send me more information on the next steps .thanks
  • 114. maralah wright said on 8/24/2013 8:48:04 AM
    looking to franchise in the Greensboro/Winst on-Salem, NC area.
  • 115. Sam haniff said on 8/25/2013 2:03:02 PM
    I am interested in opening a Wawa franchise in FLorida. Please have someone contact me no how I can get information in this. Thanks
  • 116. Steven Forrester said on 8/27/2013 1:54:37 PM
    Tucson, Arizona. Please send me some info on opening a wawa out here please.
  • 117. Jose Cordeo said on 8/29/2013 10:49:08 PM
    Las Vegas Nevada, interested in opening a franchise in Las vegas please send me some information
  • 118. Steven Zenker said on 9/1/2013 2:05:27 AM
    I am interested in opening a Wawa in Sarasota, Fl, or Boca Raton, Fl. Please send me information. Thank you.
  • 119. Nelia Betancourt said on 9/8/2013 4:37:42 PM
    I am interested in opening a wawa in Massachusett, Please send me information. Thank You.
  • 120. Aurelia said on 10/7/2013 4:17:02 PM
    Hello, would like info on opening a WAWA in Alex. Virginia
  • 121. Angelo said on 10/8/2013 6:13:19 PM
    I am interested in a wa wa franchise, i do own the land, send you please send me some more information, would really be great to also speak with someone, thank you,
  • 122. Junwan Owens said on 10/21/2013 10:54:22 PM
    I am in Ohio, and would like to open a Wawa down here. Can you give me some tips on how to open one.
  • 123. Mary Ann said on 10/27/2013 9:18:07 AM
    My husband and I are very interested in opening a Super Wawa in Saint Augustine Florida. We would love to hear from you as to how to begin the process. we do have a possible location already in mind. Looking forward to hearing from you.
  • 124. Deondre DeGreaffenried said on 11/13/2013 9:32:32 PM
    I had a chance to experience Wawa in Aleentown Pa and loved it. I would like to know the next step on opening a location in Dallas, Tx. I have a couple of locations in mind. Please inform me of what I need to do next to become a franchise.
  • 125. Jaime Morales said on 11/17/2013 11:02:39 AM
    I have lived in Pa for the pass 8 i'm relocating to hinesville Georgia and would like to get some information on how to open a wawa in Georgia....
  • 126. Susan Petri said on 11/22/2013 9:03:44 PM
    I love WaWa!! I would love to open a WaWa franchise in Yucca Valley California. It is about 15 miles from Palm Springs California. There is absolutely nothing like it within 3,000 + miles!! I spend quite a bit if time out there, most recently I was there from 11/7/13 - 11/14/13 . I think I was going through WaWa withdrawal!! Please contact me ASAP to discuss the possibility of this wonderful endeavor!!!! Thank you!!!
  • 127. Joann Joseph said on 12/4/2013 11:41:08 AM
    My husband and I will like to own a Wawa store in NJ. can you provide information on where to start.
  • 128. Walter Miller said on 2/9/2014 12:51:12 PM
    I'm interested in opening a WaWa Franchise in Tamarac Fl in the Ft Lauderdale area I'm a transplant from South New Jersey and loved the Franchise. Any information on startup would be greatly appreciated.
  • 129. Walter Miller said on 2/9/2014 12:54:01 PM
    Please send any info on starting a franchise in the Ft Lauderdale area I live in Tamarac. Any information would be appreciated
  • 130. Hammad Rehman said on 2/17/2014 6:01:29 AM
    I am interested in opening a wawa franchise in Maryland or Washington dc .needs some more information. how much minimum expense going to be to open this business.
  • 131. Idrissa Ndiaye said on 3/3/2014 9:21:44 AM
    I would like to open a wawa franchise in Philadelphia or Montgomery county please can you give me more infos and the minimum deposit. All my highly considerations, thanks
  • 132. Deondre DeGreaffenried said on 3/8/2014 7:50:52 PM
    I lived in Allentown Pa in 2010 and had the opportunity to check out Wawa. I loved it! Let me know if there is a market to franchise in Texas, I am located in the Dallas Ft Worth area, and would like to know what is the next step? Thanks
  • 133. Christopher damiani said on 3/19/2014 12:55:46 PM
    Please send me info on franchising a wawa in Boca raton delray beach and Deerfield beach Florida. Thanks
  • 134. Mark Burton said on 3/19/2014 1:57:04 PM
    I am interested in opening a Wawa franchise with a gas station in Philadelphia (East Oak Lane). Kindly provide me with all the information to get started, training & any financing options available. Thank you in advance. Best Regards, Mark Burton
  • 135. Jennifer Murray said on 4/17/2014 3:52:19 PM
    Your site loses credibility as a source for startup business information and franchises when it has a fictional listing such as this one. Wawa does not, never has, and has no plans to offer franchises of its stores. Do your research!
  • 136. Rani Johnson said on 4/25/2014 7:14:29 PM
    I am interested in opening up a WaWa location in Durham NC. I have lived here in NJ my whole life and will be relocating to NC. Also, with sales experience in the WaWa industry, I have knowledge on management and running a store/business. Can you please send me information on the possibility of doing so? As well as any additional information I may need to get started on this journey? Thank you.
  • 137. R.J. Corba said on 5/6/2014 7:33:26 PM
    Wilkes-Barre, pa. 25 years owning and managing my own business. Please contact me with information to begin process.
  • 138. George G... said on 5/16/2014 7:04:43 PM
    I was wondering if there was a way of me buying wawa's as a franchise and possibility of opening one in the next couple of months or so...
  • 139. EE said on 6/22/2014 10:30:18 PM
    I am interested in opening Wawa in Moscow Pa.
  • 140. Brigitte Camara said on 7/9/2014 4:27:43 PM
    Hi, I'm interested in opening up a WaWa in Norristown PA. It's something that i wanted to do ever since. I would to have information about the opportunity in order to do a first step toward doing a franchise.
  • 141. Brigitte Camara said on 7/9/2014 4:31:04 PM
    Ohh sorry I just figured out that WaWa does not do Franchise
  • 142. Donald Green said on 7/22/2014 11:44:35 PM
    I'm totally interested in opening a WAWA in Atlanta Georgia. There's a gold mine of money to be made here. Putting stores here would kill. There's nothing here that can compare to WAWA....
  • 143. Melissa Blanchard said on 7/23/2014 12:34:36 AM
    We are extremely excited to inquire about opening a Wawa in Effort PA. We are driven and hope to hear from you really soon. Thank you for your time.
  • 144. Alain Lan said on 7/23/2014 10:19:58 PM
    Hi I was at St Pete, Florida today and I was impressed with WAWA and I would like to invest my time and effort to promote this new Franchise. Please give me more information about how to become a franchisee, I am opened to suggestion and I would like to have one open in clearwater and tell me the cost. Thank you.
  • 145. Marina Bustamante said on 7/29/2014 2:54:54 PM
    I lived in Virginia for a year and I fell in love with WaWa's. I would love to bring that vibe to the west coast (specifically San Diego). I would like to get some information about the requirements to open a franchise and cost. Thank you
  • 146. Deborah R Price said on 8/6/2014 8:05:40 AM
    I live in South Jersey and am extremely interested in starting a WAWA franchise. Being a former employee, I am now excited with the thought of planting the seed for a new store! Thank you!
  • 147. Seth Johansen said on 8/6/2014 10:57:26 AM
    I live in Tampa, FL and very interested in opening a WAWA franchise. Please advise of the next step in the process. Thank you
  • 148. Nick said on 8/6/2014 10:03:26 PM
    Just an FYI to everyone. Wawa does not franchise it's stores. They are all corporate owned and operated
  • 149. madala said on 8/19/2014 7:43:35 PM
    HI I am madala and i am interested in opening a WAWA franchise in maryland silver spring kindly email me. Thankyou
  • 150. madala said on 8/19/2014 7:47:35 PM
    I live in silver spring maryland united states
  • 151. Rob said on 9/10/2014 8:05:04 AM
    Would like to open a WAWA in Long Island ,NY please end me the information on how too.Long Island would love a WAWA.
  • 152. Daniel Pollard said on 9/12/2014 3:04:06 PM
    Hello, My name is Daniel and I love in Georgia. I'm also in the military and I've had the benefit of visiting several WAWA stores while in NJ. I must say I'm pleased with every visit. So pleased that I would love to open one in the area where I live. There are no stores here that give people the items and conscience that WAWA does. I'd love to know more about what it takes to open one here in Georgia. Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you. Daniel Pollard
  • 153. Tisha Carter said on 9/17/2014 1:10:41 PM
    I would like to know how much it would cost to open a Wawa franchise. I live Allentown, PA.
  • 154. Phil said on 9/17/2014 7:01:59 PM
    I am interested to open a WAWA in Denver Colorado. Denver Metro cities are fastest growing cities in United States department
  • 155. Peter Kappos said on 9/22/2014 12:58:06 PM
    Hello, My name is Peter and is residing in Clearwater, Fl . I see some WAWA gas stations. I wonder which areas with the most demogrphics and traffic counts between clearwater to lakeland areas . Would like some more information about this new business venture and the cost too. Plus training as well . Would like to have a phone number and speak with a rep then go from there. Thank you. Peter
  • 156. bridget said on 10/4/2014 11:28:57 AM
    I would like information about opening Wawa store in south Philadelphia in PA. what are the requirements and the cost. Hope to hear from you very soon. Thanks
  • 157. Syful Islam said on 10/19/2014 11:36:47 PM
    Hi, very inspiring article. Living is Westchester county, New York City suburb, and have location in mind which is a very busy intersection. I think the location would be ideal for Wawa. Please advise what is next to move forward to open up Wawa in NY. Thank you.
  • 158. Ben Mahmoud said on 10/22/2014 9:09:42 PM
    hi my name is Ben i am interested to open a WAWA gas station. being a WAWA customer for so many years i must say i love everything about WAWA and i always wanted to be part of WAWA family, i am 53 old with 3 kids in college and i hope this dream will come true, i have been a very successful salesman all my life i am very hard working man and confident to succeed running a WAWA franchise something i love to do. Thank you, Ben
  • 159. Victor Clark said on 10/27/2014 8:05:09 AM
    Hello, My name is Victor. I am interested in opening a Wawa in Suffolk, Va. There is a location that would be very ideal for at least 4 medium to high income neighborhoods and in good view of frequent traffic. I am a physician willing to work hard to learn the skillset of successful development and prosperity of a Wawa store. Please send me some information. Thanks.
  • 160. Karen said on 11/9/2014 7:55:01 AM
    11/08/14: I'm confused. I read where Wawa does not offer franchise opportunity and I've read where it does. We are very interested in opening one in Florida or/and Louisiana. Can you please send details. Thank you!
  • 161. Michael Murphy said on 11/14/2014 7:04:53 PM
    I grew up in South Jersey and lived in PA for a few years. I now live in Southern California and would love to open a WaWa here. I think it would be huge. Please send me some info.
  • 162. Derrick Kwadwo said on 11/15/2014 12:49:01 PM
    Am interested investing in a Wawa between Richmond VA and D.C on I95 please send me any information needed for this opportunity
  • 163. Josh Jenson said on 11/15/2014 7:40:08 PM
    Hello I am interested in a wawa franchise please send me info snowplowmansavage@gmail.com
  • 164. O. Magellan said on 11/16/2014 2:25:24 AM
    Can you inform about Wawa franchise in Orlando, FL? The Wawa website state that they do not franchise their stores. Does Wawa Franchise? No, Wawa does not franchise our stores.
  • 165. Anh Trieu said on 11/29/2014 4:55:25 PM
    I am interested in a wawa franchise please send me information. Thanks! anhtrieu73@yahoo.com
  • 166. Philip Williams said on 12/2/2014 2:22:50 PM
    I am interested in a Wawa franchise in Tampa Fl, or Pasco County fl. Please send me information. Thank you.
  • 167. Raymond Kuczmarski said on 12/4/2014 10:56:20 AM
    Hi, We recently relocated from NJ to New Bern NC. We love wawa and noticed there are no good convenient stores anywhere in our new area. We know it would do very well here. It is an upcoming town with lots of people from the tri state area who are very familiar with wawa convenient stores. We have lots more from that area moving down to this location. Please send me the information that we would need to get started. Thank You
  • 168. Tashana Bullock said on 12/5/2014 6:37:14 PM
    I am interested in opening several wawa in the N.C. area please send the information needed to get started...Thank you
  • 169. Nikki Hawkins said on 12/10/2014 8:19:55 AM
    Would like info on starting a WAWA franchise. I am interested for 32082 zip code area!
  • 170. Ron Maslanik said on 12/16/2014 11:53:14 AM
    Since moving to Georgia, two years ago from Bellmawr N.J. right across the bridge from Philadelphia, I am totally at a loss to see there are no Wawa's in the State! I live in Douglasville, Georgia and I know some great locations for Franchises to open up in this State, Please do it!
  • 171. lorenzo Miller said on 12/17/2014 8:09:10 AM
    I am strongly looking to opening a franchise here in the Hampton Roads area. I believe in the franchise and look forward hearing from you. Thanks in advance.
  • 172. Ashvin Patel said on 12/19/2014 6:17:24 PM
    I am interested in opening wawa franchise in Richmond Va . Please send me information regarding franchise and locations. Thank you. Ashvin.
  • 173. Vinh hoang said on 12/19/2014 6:37:58 PM
    Hi, I am interested in opening a Wawa franchise in between Princeton and Lawrenceville, nj area. Please send me information, thank you!
  • 174. Ivan Borodiak said on 12/21/2014 6:27:56 PM
    Looking to open a Wawa Franchise in South Florida specifically in palm beach and Broward counties. Very familiar with the Wawa tradition being from Philadelphia originally. Please send me information. Thank you
  • 175. Ken Okojie said on 12/30/2014 1:37:17 PM
    I am interested in opening a Wawa franchise in Southern Maryland, please provide me with more information. Thank you.
  • 176. Priya Reddy said on 1/4/2015 9:24:58 PM
    I am interested in opening a Wawa franchise in Monroe Township Area, please provide me with more information. Thank you.
  • 177. Tamesha Jones said on 1/5/2015 8:54:19 AM
    My family and I are interested in opening a WaWa's Franchise can you please provide me with the information we need to get started. God bless and Thank you!
  • 178. SHAWN said on 1/12/2015 8:20:46 AM
    I am interested in opening a WAWA market and gas station and would like information on open territories.
  • 179. jasmine jefferson counts said on 1/28/2015 8:22:33 PM
    I'm interested in opening a Wawa in Miami, Fl. If u can send info to my email address jasminejefferson1102@gmail.com
  • 180. Debra said on 2/24/2015 2:42:33 PM
    I'm interested in receiving information on the process and qualifications on opening up a WAWA Franchise. Thank you kindly, Debra
  • 181. Ashley said on 2/24/2015 8:36:08 PM
    I'm looking to get information on opening a wawa in ny
  • 182. Jesse DeBraux said on 3/5/2015 1:52:31 PM
    The business location is Richmond va. 23223,in the United States of America.
  • 183. jene barsh said on 3/7/2015 3:36:31 PM
    Looking to open a wawa in maryland. We no grocery stores forover two miles.thanks jene barsh
  • 184. Maria said on 3/11/2015 4:45:03 PM
    I'm interested in any information you can provide me on how to startup with opening a Wawa in Georgia. I am from New Jersey living in Georgia now realizing there are no 24 hour convenience store for for late night snacks with the exception of Waffle house. Thank you
  • 185. Ashton Mack said on 3/17/2015 11:44:57 PM
    I'd like to open a wawa in new orleans and have record breaking sales everyday. It will be the first wawa in the state of Louisiana
  • 186. Dosse Akpeko said on 3/27/2015 11:59:34 AM
    Hi dear, First of all, let me say that I got interested in opening a Wawa store because I love what the store brings to its customers. I am a 35 year old motivated, hard-working man and I go to Wawa almost every day. I am interested in the Wawa franchise because there is no Wawa within 5 miles radius of my residence, which is near City Line Ave, Philadelphia PA, a very business area. Please send me all necessary information about the process of opening a Wawa Franchise. Thank you
  • 187. Rajesh Patel said on 4/13/2015 9:59:41 PM
    I will like to open Wawa in Titusville Fl, please can someone get me information to open a Wawa franchises Thank u
  • 188. Rosa Nesmith said on 4/15/2015 3:09:16 PM
    I am interested in opening a WaWa franchise in Florida.
  • 189. Jerome turner said on 4/21/2015 6:23:52 PM
    Hello, I would like information on opening up a wawa franchise.
  • 190. Hayley Nimmo said on 4/29/2015 4:26:18 PM
    I would like to open a WaWa in Concord, VA. Thank you.
  • 191. Matthew said on 5/5/2015 10:52:09 AM
    I am very much interested in starting a new WAWA gas station franchise in the city of Seminole/Largo, Florida, 33778. Kindly send me some information. Thank you.
  • 192. Anu george said on 5/5/2015 5:22:41 PM
    I am interested in WAWA franchise. Pls give me the locations in Huntingdon valley 19006, Abington township
  • 193. adrian said on 5/11/2015 3:49:39 PM
    I recently had the pleasure to stop by one or your convent stores and was able to have one of your fresh sandwiches and it was an experience like no other. i definitely would like to start a franchise in my city of Gainesville Florida 32641. I feel it's a great location and would be greatly appreciated in our area. Please contact for some information to begin the next step. Thanking you in advance. Adrian
  • 194. ABBA said on 5/14/2015 3:43:20 PM
    HEllo. My name is Abba. I am from Kazakhstan. i live in capital city in Astana. The population of our city almost 1 million people, and i want to open Wawa coffee in Astana. in during 2 years i was in new jersey state in wilwood. I laked WAWA coffee. i am ready to buy franchise WAWA. How i can do it? my phone +77713725615, +77471969902.
  • 195. Paul Cornwell said on 5/16/2015 1:22:07 PM
    I am interested in opening a WaWa franchise in Orlando Florida. Can you please send me information on how I can start a WaWa franchise.
  • 196. Carlena Hammond said on 5/18/2015 1:01:11 PM
    Hello. I live in Philadelphia. I am interested in purchasing a wawa in Philadelphia or New Jersey. Could you please send me information about how to start the process of purchasing a wawa franchise. Thank you, 856-217-0030
  • 197. Mr. Richard said on 5/20/2015 6:04:28 PM
    I am interested in opening or purchasing a WaWa Vero Beach, FL. Can you send me some information, contact me at 772-532-0264.
  • 198. Mike Carter said on 5/22/2015 8:17:03 AM
    Hello, I'm interested in opening a Wawa franchise in Orange or Brevard counties in central Florida. Could you please send me some information with regards to this process? Thanks!
  • 199. Kevin Dantzler said on 5/22/2015 12:14:41 PM
    I'm interested in opening a Wawa in Philadelphia near Temple University. Please send information related to the process.
  • 200. Sarah Negron said on 5/28/2015 9:06:27 AM
    I would like to open a WaWa in Denver, Colorado...Please send me any information available.