Open a DHL Franchise

Franchising is considered as a strategy in business that aims to keep the customers. This kind of strategy is a coalition of people or companies with one goal and that is to lead in the industry. By localizing a certain service or product business can rule the market and preserve its customers. DHL is one of the companies that are being franchised by most entrepreneurs in any part of the world. DHL is known as one of the leading fast movers in the industry logistics and international delivery.

If you wish your franchise business to be flourishing, it is significant that you have to know in how to run it effectively.

How to Become Successful in Franchise

Most of the times, running franchise business is very different from owning a business of your own. Starting a business of your own can be challenging than starting a business with products and services that are established or known. This is the reason why many capitalist opt to open a franchise business than opening their own. However, acquiring the franchise or name of the business is not the key to be successful, as the owner of the franchise, it is very important that you understand the goals and aims of the business. You need to follow their templates and process, so that you can provide the same service that the name of the franchise is popular.

Building the DHL Franchise

As the leading international forwarding company, DHL is known to have efficient and competent service. The first step here is by hiring efficient and hard working staff and employees that are willing to provide the service to the people. Getting the right people that will work for your DHL franchise is significant.

Another significant part of your occupation is to hire and train skilled workforce that will be your foundation to start your franchise business. Remember that you need to find the right persons that will able to do their duties. Be sure to be meticulous when screening the persons that you are going to hire. Be sure that they understand their roles and the goal of the company. You need to find people that can be there anytime you need them.

Financial Management

• Just like any business, one significant part of managing DHL franchise is to know all aspects of profit or loss as well as the finances of the business.
  • The franchise must have a software or system that can guide you on financing and accounting needs.

Managing the DHL Franchise

As the leading delivery and forwarding name in the industry, it is very important that you have to follow the guidelines according to the company’s principle and goal. You also need to get the best franchise attorney that will help you prepare the contracts and agreements between you and DHL.

• 1. Kailash Kale said on 5/22/2012 4:11:38 PM
    Dear Sir, Kindly let me know the business opportunity with DHL for my company as a franchise for any kind of in house services. we will be open for business opportunity anywhere in Mumbai Navi Mumbai or Pune. Thanking you. Kailash Kale 9867104040
  • 2. tejas joshi said on 6/11/2012 5:26:23 AM
    Open a DHL Franchise at india, gujarat, godhra. panchamahal, 389001/389230. hello sir...my name is tejas joshi from ahmedabad. i am cfa. In my city 3000 people is NRI.. so i will want to start franchise dhl(blue dart)... my cont 9428130704 tejas joshi
  • 3. prashant paik said on 7/30/2012 4:07:46 AM
    i want to take franchisee of dhl so please guide me with all details
  • 4. sukhmeet singh said on 8/23/2012 3:00:00 AM
    hello sir my name is sukhmeet singh from dasuya disst hoshiarpur punjab i want to start franchise blue dart or dhl.plz send me detail thanks
  • 5. mehulshah said on 8/29/2012 9:50:31 AM
    hello.. sir i am mehul shah from surat, so i want to start franchise blue dart or dhl. plz send me detail thanks...
  • 6. abrahamkaduthody said on 9/5/2012 7:09:30 AM
    Sir, I would like to know rules and formalities to get a DHL Franchise at Kottayam in KRERALA.
  • 7. krishan kumar vashist said on 9/14/2012 4:06:15 AM
    sir i am krishan kumar vashist. i want to start franchise of blue dart & dhl in rewari haryana
  • 8. lalit bhardwaj said on 9/14/2012 7:27:20 AM
    Dear sir/mam, I want to be associated with DHL for any location in north india for RESELLER/DELIVERY AGENT/FRANCHISE/BUSINESS ASSOCIATE. I am ready to invest on infra as per the company's norms. Please reply me without much delay. thanks, regards lalit bhardwaj
  • 9. ish rattan said on 9/15/2012 10:13:52 AM
    I would like to know if there are franchise opportunities in Cambridgeshire UK. Please let me know. Many thanks. Ish Rattan
  • 10. ashwani singh said on 9/18/2012 3:22:42 AM
    i want dhl franchise in ashyana L.D.A colony in lucknow
  • 11. chris lupescu said on 9/21/2012 3:23:18 PM
    Can you give me some details about starting to be a DHL representative. What are the steps I need to do? My business name is Romanian Import Export. 7421 n western ave. Chicago Il.60645
  • 12. sunil said on 9/30/2012 4:24:46 AM
    i want dhl franchise in haryana, punjab, rajasthan, chandigarh, himachal pardesh, and delhi for packer and movers
  • 13. Nkosinathi Ngoveni said on 10/9/2012 2:13:22 PM
    Dear sir/madam i want to know if it is possible to have a DHL franchise as a South African citizens at limpopo.
  • 14. nadeem ahmad said on 10/13/2012 12:01:19 PM
    hello sir i want to take franchise of dhl or blue dart in lucknow will you please provide me details and procedure. Nadeem Ahmad
  • 15. nadeem ahmad said on 10/13/2012 12:12:29 PM
    sir i want to take franchise in saudi arbia riyadh and makka will you please provide me details.
  • 16. Ankur Varshney said on 10/22/2012 10:20:09 AM
    Dear Concern, I am looking for a franchisee in Agra and its near by location. Please let me know the policies and procedure to open it. B. Regards, Ankur
  • 17. solonas said on 10/26/2012 7:07:50 AM
    in greece we have already dhl services but the main company is in athens...can i take the the franchise to the island of rhodes(greece) too??
  • 18. Sandip said on 10/29/2012 2:02:32 PM
    Dear Sir, I want to take franchise of dhl or blue dart in Sultanpur District (near lucknow). Will you please provide me details and procedure? Sandip Tiwari, 9999273200
  • 19. Bhargav said on 10/29/2012 3:26:03 PM
    Dear sir, i am interested in taking franchise of blue dart in Porbandar, Gujarat. Kindly provide me details of policies and procedure. Thank you...
  • 20. patel dhaval said on 10/30/2012 5:36:21 PM
    hi, sir my name is dhaval patel. i want to start dhl franchises in patan gujarat. how can i start it? my contact no is 8460446808
  • 21. SHYAM JI TIWARI said on 11/6/2012 12:23:41 PM
    dear at this time we would operate a franchise of GATI KWE LTD AND WE WANT TO WORK WITH YOU IN MY AREA THERE IS A LOT OF AIR SHIPMENT FOR ALL OVER WORLD AND SPECIFIC LOCATION PLS CONTACT US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
  • 22. Mira lyn dugso said on 11/7/2012 4:50:18 PM
    Good day, i am from Pagadian city,philippines. I would to franchise here in our city. Presently i am operating a PCSO lotto outlet. How can i franchise DHL? What are the requirements?
  • 23. Hashim said on 11/12/2012 12:14:09 AM
    i have a space of 850 sq ft near mumbai domestic and international airport in santacruz in between residential and commercial area let me know the possibilities of getting the franchise at this location. thank you. 9920598578
  • 24. M.Samant said on 11/12/2012 7:20:00 AM
    I am having more then 15 years of experience in the field of Logistic & supply chain & having sufficient office space at the prime commercial location at transgomti area of Lucknow & interested in taking the franchise of a leading courier company.
  • 25. om parkash said on 11/13/2012 6:32:40 AM
    R.sir I am OM Parkash Chawla From Samana Dist Patiala . i want to start franchise of blue dart & dhl in Samana Dist Patiala Punjab.Plz send me detail. Thanking you , Regards, Om Parkash Chawla, 09914359033
  • 26. Verrocchio Enrica said on 11/14/2012 12:46:50 PM
    Dears, I would like to open a Dhl office in my country. I live near Pescara, in Italy and I would know all information about that. Thanks in advance. best regards, Enrica Verrocchio
  • 27. vinod kumar said on 11/15/2012 9:18:34 AM
    Dear Sir, Kindly let me know the business opportunity with BlueDart DHL for my company as a franchise for any kind of services. we will be open for business opportunity anywhere in North Delhi. Thanking you. Vinod Kumar 9891825883
  • 28. SUBHASH said on 11/21/2012 12:27:54 PM
    how i can take franchise of either dhl or first flight courier. please guide me in details, subhash, 09343992241
  • 29. M.Ravi Kumar said on 11/22/2012 5:23:34 AM
    Hello Sir, I want to do business with bluedart and dhl. could you please send me details of investment, percentage and other details and also the contacts of people to whom i have to contact. I am from Andhra Pradesh
  • 30. Jimmy Desert said on 11/24/2012 6:30:28 PM
    Hi sir, I would like to open a DHL franchise in West Palm Beach Florida. May you help me with some information and tips please? Your help will be very much appreciated. Thanks
  • 31. pratik thakkar said on 11/26/2012 12:29:33 AM
    i want to open bluedart/dhl near to nadiad. send some info
  • 32. PRATAP KHANDEKAR said on 12/1/2012 7:43:38 AM
    Hello Sir, I am from Latur city, Maharashtra, India. I want to do my best with Bluedart DHL. My city is a district place in Maharashtra. Please contact for further information. Thank you.
  • 33. Deo Narayan said on 12/7/2012 5:42:43 AM
    Advice me a DHL Franchise at india, Badarpur, New delhi hello sir...my name is Deo Narayan from Gurgaon Haryana. i am Transpor in Domestic Airpor Mahipal Pur. I Am Interested for DHL Franchise Domestic my cont 9818676156 From Dev Transport services
  • 34. Majek said on 12/10/2012 7:16:22 PM
    Dear Sir, please i will like to know the business opportunity with DHL as a franchise for any kind of in house services. Also i wish to know the requirement for company in the area of parcel delivery. I am from London UK. Thanks
  • 35. YELLAJI said on 12/15/2012 12:45:47 AM
    DEAR SIR. I WANT TO OPEN A DHL FRANCHISE FOR DOING INTERNATIONAL COURIER BUSINESS. PLEASE GIVE SUGGESTION WHAT IS THE PROCESS TO GET FRANCHISE.
  • 36. Jasur Kaharov said on 12/16/2012 6:06:02 AM
    Kokand, Fergana, Uzbekistan. Dear sir, I want to open DHL office (franchise) in Kokand city, Uzbekistan. Would you please send me details how can I do that? Thank you. Jasur
  • 37. Ashish Yadav said on 12/20/2012 6:33:25 AM
    i am ashish yadav & i am seeking for some franchise in lucknow . so if you r interested then plz contact me at 9452241943
  • 38. Saurav Singh said on 12/20/2012 7:21:55 AM
    i need to know the total investment and the total manpower needed for the franchise of DHL. please let me know on 8806116150
  • 39. Aji said on 12/20/2012 9:52:38 AM
    Dear sir, I would like to open a DHL franchisee at my home town Ramanattukara near to calicut. Kindly let me know the protocols. Regards, Aji
  • 40. Priyesh said on 12/22/2012 1:58:15 AM
    respected authority, i would like to open a DHL franchise for doing international courier service. Pls give suggestion what is the process to get the franchise. I am from thrissur city, kerala, india. My first preference for the franchise is either thrissur east fort or ollur. thanking you, Priyesh M R, 9544 368 683
  • 41. kulbir singh said on 12/26/2012 9:11:39 AM
    dear sir, i would like to start your franchise at prime location in south delhi okhla industrial estate . thanks & best regards, 9811213111 9999763111
  • 42. kohli travels said on 1/2/2013 7:36:11 AM
    kohli travels m.k road khanna punjab 141401 india 09041322000 , 01628502722
  • 43. THE REALTECH said on 1/3/2013 4:33:08 AM
    Dear Sir, I would like to open a DHL courier franchise at the following location. Please let me know the protocols. Our office location: Garia Station, South Kolkata, Pin code- 700084. State: West Bengal. Country:India. Ph no. 033-24620106, 9088899935, 9836953069. Experiences: 10 yrs experience in sales & marketing and 1yr in advertisement marketing. Thanking you, With Regards THE REALTECH
  • 44. Shaikh Atif said on 1/7/2013 3:31:40 AM
    Dear Sir / Madam, i am interested to take franchise in Riyadh, kindly share all information related to franchise, looking your response. Atif
  • 45. Vineet Tripathi said on 1/11/2013 10:05:20 AM
    i want to take a franchisee in Lucknow of dhl Bludart so please Send me all details with terms & condition
  • 46. ajay chawla said on 1/16/2013 12:50:33 AM
    hello sir this is ajay chawla from new bombay i want to take franchise of dhl in new bombay having a good experience in this field so pls make me know how much to invest to start this business my contact no 9833609789 thanks
  • 47. SOUGATA GHOSH said on 1/16/2013 2:11:52 PM
    Dear Sir / Madam, I want to take a franchisee in DumDum Cantonment, Kolkata of DHL. So please Send me all details with terms & condition and Kolkata head office Ph.No. Thanking you.
  • 48. siddharth arora said on 1/18/2013 6:18:09 AM
    dear sir i want a franchise of dhl courier in gaya so kindly contact to me. mob num-9472567215
  • 49. RISHI PATHAK said on 1/19/2013 3:16:33 AM
    Dear sir, i am interested to take franchise of blue dart in waidhan, dist. sinrauli (mp). this place is power hub of our country, so there is lots of potential in this area. kindly send me the details of formalities and investment required for this. regards, rishi pathak mobile no. 8989119911
  • 50. sanjive said on 1/19/2013 11:15:28 AM
    i want your franchise in delhi conought place near minto biridge
  • 51. vinay kumar said on 1/21/2013 10:17:19 PM
    respected sir, i want to open a franchise for dhl & bluedart courier service in my town...please tell me what i want to do? thanking you sir..
  • 52. anjali.srivastava said on 1/24/2013 9:05:30 AM
    i want to start a franchise for dhl in bhopal in madhaya pradesh
  • 53. Ashfaque Ahmed Choudhury said on 1/26/2013 10:55:09 AM
    I would like to open a DHL/Blue Dart franchise at Badarpur-788806, Dist- karimganj, State- Assam, INDIA. Please help me in this regard that will be highly appreciated.
  • 54. Somesh said on 1/28/2013 4:11:15 AM
    hi Team, Somesh from andhra Pradesh,We r interset to franchise of DHL/BLUE DART in District and Mandals wise. We have 20+ manpower, Bikes and Twowhellers( 20+), Own GowDown(3 10,000Sqft) and shops(6+,200-1950sqft) and Rentals also. Any where in AndhraPradesh, Karnataka we r investment. So please tell me whats the procedure. my contact num +91-7208330700
  • 55. KAZIM GILANI said on 1/30/2013 11:32:42 AM
    Dear, Sir/Madam I Want DHL Franchise In Nizwa Oman So Please Convey Me. My Contact No Is 00968 95660450.
  • 56. A.Mohamed kamarudeen said on 1/31/2013 2:32:03 PM
    Respected sir, i need to set up blue dart courier business in chennai muffasal area please guide me all details. Thank you. 9488381020.
  • 57. kishan jadhav said on 2/1/2013 5:47:33 AM
    Dear sir , i want to open your franchise in Pune Bhavdan on NDA Pashan road so Please let me know your company policy awaiting for your mail . Thanks & Regards kishan jadhav
  • 58. Rinchu George said on 2/3/2013 3:32:20 AM
    hallo sir, I would like to open a DHL franchise in Kochin, Kerala, India. so I need to know how much is the franchise cost and initial investment capital.
  • 59. Suneel Bhatt said on 2/8/2013 4:58:07 AM
    Dear Sir, I want to be connected with your Prestigious orgnaisation called Dhl in lcoation - Chandigarh Mohali or Panchkula. let me know the procedure at the earliest. Regards, Suneel Bhatt, 09876416649
  • 60. patel mahendra said on 2/10/2013 10:14:25 AM
    I am looking for franchises in ahmedabad special for gidc i have 10 years experience of courier service. my location is ahmedabad, gujrat, india. dear sir i have well educated staff & also experienced.
  • 61. swapnil yadav said on 2/11/2013 9:33:41 AM
    currently i am located in indore i want one franchise in indore ether in jabalpur. what will price location cost every thing will we invest in this Business need to know every details
  • 62. Yogesh Sharma said on 2/14/2013 8:04:01 AM
    sir, i would like a franchise in faridabad. so please send me full information about this courier services. mobile no. 9717073678
  • 63. Rajasekharan.V said on 2/15/2013 12:03:46 AM
    Hi, I am at present working for an MNC & aged about 49, I am looking at doing something on my own, hence writing this mail, need to know more on the Franchise & the investment required. I am looking at Banaswadi ( HRBR Layout)/Horamavu in Bangalore. Regards
  • 64. manoj Gupta said on 2/15/2013 5:38:57 AM
    Sir am from allahabad city and am interested in having franchisee of DHL & Bluedart my location in allahabad is in 5 Khushro bag road and at present am in publishing business please let me know the policy of having franchisee of your company
  • 65. antony vincent said on 2/24/2013 8:11:40 AM
    sir, india, kerala, cochin, thoppumpady. I am a graduate shop owner in the heart of thoppumpady town. I have more than 500 sq.ft vacant office/go-down space in the center of town in main road frontage. Can you send me the details of DHL franchise opportunity. yours faithfully, antony vincent
  • 66. Neha Sharma said on 3/2/2013 1:54:23 PM
    Sir I am from Jaipur Rajasthan, India. I live in the heart of jaipur city, its a main market area. Please send me details od DHL franchise opportunity.
  • 67. Rajinder jain said on 3/3/2013 5:56:21 AM
    sir, i want to start DHL BLUEDART franchise in the city of HYDERABAD. Location is Miyapur main road. currently i have a Color Lab in the same. Kindly send the details and formalities required. Regards Rajinder Jain.
  • 68. Balkrishna joshi said on 3/7/2013 9:38:10 AM
    Hello sir I want to start business in nadiad, gujarat. please give me details to start franchise.
  • 69. sandeep gill said on 3/7/2013 10:47:51 AM
    Dear Sir, Hi, i want open a DHL courier service in Ludhiana (Punjab) at Pakhowal Road, Vishal Nagar, I'm running my cyber cafe business , average footfall is 100 customers per day. please guide. Regards Sandeep gill
  • 70. ANIS KHAN said on 3/9/2013 3:27:59 AM
    DEAR SIR. I WANT OPEN A DHL COURIER SERVICE AT MIRA ROAD NEAR MIRA ROAD STATION. I AM HAVING 12 YEAR EXP IN SAUDI ARABIA IN RIYADH AL WATANIA FOR INDUSTRIES AS LOGISTIC/SUPPLY PLS ADVISED THANKS.
  • 71. madhava rao said on 3/9/2013 11:17:49 AM
    Dear sir i want open DHL BLUE DART franchise at kurnool road ongole-2, prakasam district ,Andhra pradesh. please can u send details of new franchise.
  • 72. Nitin said on 3/11/2013 2:05:52 AM
    Would like to know about DHL business franchise in Delhi. Please let me know the procedure for getting the franchise opportunity.
  • 73. Pankaj said on 3/12/2013 3:07:17 AM
    Would like to know about DHL business franchise in warje area of pune Please let me know the procedure for getting the franchise opportunity. Regards , Pankaj
  • 74. laxmi kant sarswat said on 3/22/2013 11:32:31 AM
    Dear Sir I want to start business with DHL Courier. I want to know that how I get the franchise for Vrindavan. There is lot of business Please send me your terms and condition Mob. no. 08979393434
  • 75. GHULAM ABBAS said on 3/23/2013 5:11:10 AM
    Dear sir, i want to open dhl courier service in fazip pur disst. rajan pur.my exp in marketing 5 year in mobilink seal man. plz send me detail. my no. 03326001775. 0604681498
  • 76. Rahul Gupta said on 3/26/2013 3:54:28 AM
    Dear Sir, Very much interested in taking a franchisee with your esteemed organisation, please let me know the various terms & conditions regarding it. Your courier service is much needed in Rajajipuram, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, looking forward a reply on your behalf. Best Regards, Rahul Gupta Mob-9450790760
  • 77. Tor abdullah said on 3/27/2013 10:11:16 PM
    Hi we are based in the heathrow area of colnbrook bypass sl3 8xb shop and on the main london road/colnbrook bypass right near one of your many depots. We have about a 1/4 of a acre 559 london road, colnbrook bypass, slough, sl38qe which is a run down house which needs knocking down. There could be a good possibility that a small dhl franchise could be built there with the right planning permission? We currently run m4 executive cars, first choice cars/taxis and heathrow transport solutions we have only started a few months ago. If you can't help with the franchise we are always interested in extra work.
  • 78. Parvez Ali said on 3/28/2013 3:05:05 AM
    I am looking for an opportunity to open dhl courier service center at Gulbarga karnataka. pls let me now if any requirement.
  • 79. avijit sengupta said on 3/30/2013 10:58:47 AM
    Dear sir, i want to open dhl courier service in panagarh, Burdwan, west bengal.
  • 80. Sunil D said on 3/30/2013 12:08:40 PM
    I have 120 SQFT Carpet (200sqft Builtup) shop available in Mulund West Nirmal Lifestyle mall . I am looking for courier franchise or good business proposal that I can run from my Space as office in mall. Sunil Dudia 91-9322406673
  • 81. mohan kumar sirivastav said on 4/12/2013 11:58:20 AM
    dear sir , my self mohan k srivastav i want to take a franchise of DHL in ballia which is near varanasi. so sir pls explain me how could i take it. thank you, your respectful, Mohan K Srivastava
  • 82. sivajothy said on 4/13/2013 6:05:06 AM
    Dear sir I need franchise have experience couriers & cargo kindly pls contact for me sir city: Chidambaram state:tamilnadu country: india. my hand phone 9600317706
  • 83. Balwinder Singh said on 4/15/2013 7:31:10 AM
    Dear Sir, i want to take franchise of DHL in Ropar , Punjab, India. so sir pls tell, what are the conditions and agreement to start with your franchise.
  • 84. Tsholoheloc Cwaile said on 4/16/2013 8:37:28 AM
    I would like an opportunity to run a DHL franchise in my home town. Mafikeng, North West Province, Mmabatho, South Africa. +27 18 381 8978. (Telefax).
  • 85. nisha said on 4/21/2013 12:09:13 PM
    i need to get DHL franchise in my city ,agra. please send me details regarding in this. thanks
  • 86. A S TEWARI said on 4/27/2013 3:31:42 AM
    I am residing in uttarpara, dist hooghly, WB and 11km from Howrah station abd 2km from Dakshineswar temple having a shop 13ft*13ft on GT ROAD. I wish to start BLUE DIRT outlet in it. Finance is no problem. Pl advise and give me a clear cut view. thanks.
  • 87. fatima m shaikh said on 4/29/2013 9:38:30 AM
    my name is fatima i am graduate. my husband and me are willing to be franchise of ur service pl provide me full information. thanking you
  • 88. shaber hussain imran said on 5/4/2013 4:29:04 AM
    I am shaber hussain imran i am willing to take dhl franchise. please give me suggestion what is the process to take franchise.
  • 89. sajish said on 5/8/2013 12:26:05 PM
    I would like to know whether dhl is planning any expansion in Kerala , i am would like to be part of your esteemed organization , kindly furnish me with the criteria and requirements you are looking for . Thank you Sajish Jose
  • 90. SREEJITH .K said on 5/12/2013 2:30:11 AM
    i am working in a private firm as a Asst.Manager(EIGHT YEARS)calicut city,kerala ,india.
  • 91. ANSAR HUSSAIN said on 5/13/2013 6:53:05 AM
    I WANT TO START MY OWN BUSINESS IN COURIER AND CARGO INDUSTRY SO PLEASE HELP ME ABOUT THAT BECAUSE I AM NEW IN THIS FIELD.
  • 92. Ranjan Chakravarty said on 5/13/2013 10:28:01 AM
    hi, interested in acquiring DHL Franchise in DumDum road, Kolkata. If there is an opportunity please provide me how contact the correct person. Ranjan Chakravarty
  • 93. Jitesh kachhwaha said on 5/18/2013 3:55:40 AM
    Hi, sir i want dealership of blue dart for RAIGARH. State chhattishgarh. Contact: Mr. Jitesh Kachhwaha, Mob:9981232461
  • 94. suresh kumar said on 5/20/2013 6:32:45 AM
    Dear Sir, I would like to be a part of ur company and I am interested to open a franchise of BlueDart / DHL in Navi Mumbai area. Regards Suresh
  • 95. amol inwate said on 5/24/2013 4:49:18 AM
    dear sir, i want to start DHL franchise at amravati maharashtra. please provide me with the detail information.
  • 96. Satish Jagtap said on 5/24/2013 6:04:07 AM
    Interested in franchisee business in Nashik, specially on Nashik Pune Road, please let me know how to proceed...
  • 97. Naveen said on 5/25/2013 1:32:52 PM
    Dear sir, i want the franchise of dhl courior in adityapur, jharkhand. Mr. Naveen 8252392290
  • 98. PV Balachandran said on 5/26/2013 11:54:19 PM
    I want the franchise of DHL Courier in OP Road, Vadodara. Please provide me with the detail information and the way of getting the franchise. My contact no. is 917878811969.
  • 99. suhail said on 5/28/2013 3:39:47 PM
    Payyanur, Kannur, Kerala. India pin-670307. Sir I would like to start a dhl franchise please guide me... As soon as possible
  • 100. Nompumelelo said on 6/3/2013 5:38:51 AM
    How do I acquire a DHL franchise. I am based in Maclear, 5480, Eastern Cape, South Africa
  • 101. Tabrez said on 6/5/2013 3:27:15 AM
    Dear Sir, i would like to have an DHL franchise for mumbai request you to please guide me for the same from starting onwards.
  • 102. Glenn Gabourel said on 6/9/2013 6:02:03 PM
    Hi There, Please contact me with details for opening a very successful store in the Beach-Rawai area of Phuket Thailand. I am an American Espat that lives in phuket and have to drive more than an hour to send a package from the Patong Beach area. If were able to open in my chosen location, I'm sure of very high profit return living in a highly popular tourist town. thank you
  • 103. nuradin said on 6/10/2013 3:07:05 AM
    I am wanting to open DHL franchise in Mogadishu, somalia. any assistance of how to start this would be appreciated.
  • 104. Suhel Yasir said on 6/15/2013 12:50:36 AM
    I am from Lakhipur in Goalpara dist of Assam. How do I acquire a franchise of blue dart? Phn-8486906651
  • 105. Jitesh kumar sharma said on 6/19/2013 11:01:19 AM
    pls let me know how i get the counter of bluedart dhl as franchise in dwarka mor, new delhi, india. pls help me and inform about all the formalities to be done. mob no. 09717150105.
  • 106. kuldeep singh said on 6/20/2013 9:01:34 AM
    I want to start DHL Courier Franchise in faridabad haryana in huda market sector-30 because there is no courier services available nearby
  • 107. satish kumar said on 6/20/2013 9:18:27 AM
    please contact to me i want to open a franchise of dhl at faridabad/ncr
  • 108. antony said on 6/20/2013 9:30:20 AM
    I want to start a franchise of Bluedart/DHL at Mookkannoor, Ernakulam, Kerala. Presently there are no courier services nearby. Please guide me
  • 109. Tsietsi said on 6/20/2013 12:49:04 PM
    Hi I'm very much interested on this franchise service, please send more info and how to apply.
  • 110. Yezdi said on 6/22/2013 3:05:12 PM
    I want to be your franchise in Mumbai / Maharashtra. Please give details. regards Yezdi
  • 111. Amit Verma said on 6/23/2013 1:55:11 PM
    Hi I Am very interested to take franchise of Blue Dart in Jabalpur, MP. There is one Branch in Jabalpur however I feel there is an urgent to open the 2nd Branch. I have the best location in the town. Pls help me with the details. Regards Amit
  • 112. prithi said on 6/25/2013 8:03:04 AM
    Plz guide me about dhl.bluedart. Interested in franchise of it. in Bhoghpur, 25 km milestone from jalandhar. punjab. contact 9988170730
  • 113. K S Rama Krishna said on 7/1/2013 8:56:27 AM
    dear sir i am interested for a franchise of blue dart in anantapur andhra pradesh. please send me more information regarding the franchise.
  • 114. Ravinder Kumar said on 7/2/2013 1:34:39 AM
    sir, we have to think about to start the courier business with DHL express, please confirm the formalities to take as franchise. Dera Bassi, Dera Bassi. Mobile no.9815177992 Mail id:- rk999435@gmail.com
  • 115. j k verma said on 7/7/2013 6:13:01 AM
    Sir i want to start a courier business with DHL express in ludhiana. please can u send me information or contact me as how to start the regarding thank u. contact no:-9814518000
  • 116. sudheesh said on 7/13/2013 3:09:25 PM
    dear sir, i would like to open a dhl franchise in kerala, thiruvalla/chengannur where a lot of nri's houses. pls give me the details mo.099 61 99 44 99
  • 117. Ronald Bareh said on 7/18/2013 2:39:13 AM
    I'd like to open a dhl franchise in shillong, Meghalaya. Pls provide details Cell no - 09008002492
  • 118. Charan said on 7/22/2013 12:12:35 PM
    i'm interested to open a retail dhl franchise in chennai, could you please guide me on that. 9710770777
  • 119. M ATIQ UR REHMAN NIAZI said on 7/24/2013 12:25:05 AM
    Dear Sir / Madam, I am running my own business of property and allied services under the title name of ASKARI COMMERCIAL SERVICES since 1992 in DHA, Karachi, Pakistan. I want to open a franchise of DHL at Phase: V-Ext., DHA, Karachi. My business place in situated at a very prominent location. Pls guide me how can i get the frenchize of DHL.
  • 120. Sadiq Malwawalla said on 7/25/2013 4:58:47 AM
    Hi i am interested in having an franchisee with Bluedart DHL, i am located in south mumbai (byculla) with approx 1000 sq ft of area. I would like to know the details about investment and other requirements. My contact no is 9769767614. My property is located on the main road and quite close to the railway stations. Thanks. Sadiq M
  • 121. Suggala.satish kumar said on 8/5/2013 9:47:22 AM
    Hello sir, I want franchise in hyderabad. My number 9533269140
  • 122. Sonam doma bhutia said on 8/6/2013 4:51:07 AM
    Respected sir....I m from Sikkim gangtok married female mrs sonam age 35 interested for open a DHL Franchise itself at gangtok town. I will be very thankful if u kindly send ur detail about it. My email address lisabhutia3@gmail.com.phone number 8513065561. Thanking u..waiting for response.
  • 123. ravindra kumar kesharwani said on 8/9/2013 8:55:57 AM
    dear sir/madam i am looking for dhl franchisee at Naini in Allahabad. plz contact me at this no 8574417307. tahank you
  • 124. Digambar chavan said on 8/14/2013 3:55:02 PM
    Hi, i want start DHL franchise in pune or any other up coming area where you guys are looking for even for master franchise also fine. Thank you Digambar chava +91 8888999942 +91 9890588863
  • 125. ASHISH said on 8/20/2013 1:40:43 AM
    DEAR ALL, IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A PATH TO GET INTO FRANCHISE MODEL BUSINESS INTO COURIER BUSINESS, THERE IS A SOLUTION. +91 9602714761
  • 126. khaleel rohimi said on 8/20/2013 1:16:08 PM
    Hi sir, I would like to open a DHL franchise in Riyadh. Saudi Arabia May you help me with some information and tips please? Your help will be very much appreciated. Thanks.
  • 127. Rahul Purohit said on 8/24/2013 7:33:21 AM
    I am interested in taking up a franchise for any reputed Courier Services in my locality. My location is Ghodbunder Road, Thane West, Maharashtra, India. Please furnish me with complete details. Thank you.
  • 128. Thomas said on 8/29/2013 2:07:12 AM
    Hi sir, I would like to start a franchise for any reputed courier services in my locality. I am staying at Thrissur, Kattoor, Kerala, India. I have 800 Sq feet shop at the heart of kattor town. I will be grateful to you, if you could forward me the details. Thanks and regards
  • 129. Tarun Kumar Ghosh said on 8/29/2013 7:50:20 AM
    I am very much interested to start business as receiving franchise of Blue Dart with immediate effect. Bhowanipur, Kolkata, West Bengal. Request you to furnish the details as early as possible. With Best Regards
  • 130. Avishekh Aditya Aich said on 8/29/2013 10:44:49 AM
    Hello Sir, I would like to know more about taking DHL franchisee. Kindly help. My contact no is 8017587132.
  • 131. Sourabh Agrawal said on 8/30/2013 10:18:15 AM
    Dear sir I want work with DHL as a franchise so what will be the procedure of taking franchise in JABALPUR (M.P.) INDIA. MY CONTACT NO. IS 09752630190
  • 132. Mahindar Samant said on 8/31/2013 2:36:50 PM
    Dear Sir, I am an NRI since 5 years originally from Lucknow. I want to start my own business at Lucknow and interested in DHL franchise. Kindly provide the details. with regards, M.Samant
  • 133. Chandrashekhar said on 9/2/2013 7:27:37 AM
    Hi, I am Interested to start the DHL franchise of Blue Dart with immediate effect. Ranebennur, Karnataka - 581115. Best Regards, Chandrashekhar.
  • 134. charles antony said on 9/6/2013 1:18:56 AM
    dear sir , would like to know more about courier business; our location fort cochin
  • 135. Swamy M K said on 9/10/2013 7:10:00 AM
    Hello Sir, I'm based at Bangalore and would like to know how to set up a DHL franchise. regards Swamy
  • 136. RanjithBhaskaran said on 9/12/2013 1:04:57 AM
    Can you give me some details about starting to be a DHL/BLUEDART representative. What are the steps I need to do? i would like to start in Kodungallur, Thrissur dist Kerala, 09562739183
  • 137. kuldeep sachan said on 9/16/2013 7:12:13 AM
    Hi I am interested to start the DHL franchise of Blue Dart with immediate effect. Chinhat, Dist.- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh-227105. What are step I need to do? My contact No is-09452275253
  • 138. Bibhas Brata Dutta said on 9/17/2013 1:59:45 PM
    Sir, I want to start Blue Dart DHL online shopping Delivery service at Nagaon, Assam. though at nagaon one franchise of Blue dart in existence but they are not supplying online articles. Kindly give me details as well as franchise amount please.
  • 139. vikas kumar said on 9/21/2013 12:53:09 PM
    I would like to know more about taking dhl franchise. Kindly help me. Dist- churu, state- rajasthan(india) mb. 09636789009
  • 140. Aruun said on 9/23/2013 1:22:17 PM
    Looking for hyderabad franchise from DHL
  • 141. Kussum said on 9/24/2013 4:40:45 AM
    Would like to know more about DHL franchise. I am at Navi Mumbai.
  • 142. Arpan Chatterjee said on 10/6/2013 10:05:22 AM
    I would like to know about taking DHL franchise. I am from Kolkata, WestBengal(India).
  • 143. Muhammed usman said on 10/12/2013 3:04:16 AM
    Dear Sir i want to open DHL franchise at pernambut where surrounding no DHL around 40kms in coverage of ambur vaniyambodi & Gudiyattam etc. please help us to get franchise contact: +91 9994881591/7200603363
  • 144. Bilavendiran A said on 10/14/2013 6:31:13 PM
    i want to take a franchisee in Manaparai (Trichy-dt,India )of dhl Bludart so please Send me all details with terms & condition. I look forward your reply email
  • 145. Raj said on 10/17/2013 12:28:30 PM
    I am from Calicut, Kerala and I am interested to know more about DHL franchise business in heart of Calicut city. Please send me all details to my e-mail. Thank you so much
  • 146. devadas menon vp said on 10/19/2013 3:56:52 AM
    sir, i'm from kerala located in palakkad dist. i wish to start dhl express franchise in palakkad pl mail details mob.9605442105
  • 147. Sebastian A J said on 10/24/2013 2:33:52 AM
    sir, i'm from kerala located in idukki dist (kattappana). i wish to start dhl and blue dart express franchise in kattappana please mail details (My mob.9562000990)
  • 148. Chandrakant Waghamare said on 10/26/2013 1:24:06 AM
    Dear Sir, i want to start a courier business with DHL express in Pune. please can u send me information or contact me as how to start the regarding thank u. contact no:-9325444955
  • 149. Rajesh Swain said on 10/28/2013 7:23:38 AM
    I'm ased out at Rourkela, the industrial capital of Oris sa state. I'm owner of 4 Cranes n 1 Telecom channel partner. Interested for DHL-Bluedart franchise for my city. Please send me the details.
  • 150. Nandkishor kharad said on 11/1/2013 1:24:36 PM
    I want dhl franchise in pune please help. How the setup. My mob 9762620109.
  • 151. sabareesan said on 11/8/2013 10:12:44 AM
    i like to start a new business . I am in emerging town of ANNAMANADA PO, thrisuur district , kerala - 680741 . kindly let me know some ideas. i would like to have courier franchise. can u let me know the challenges and know how of courier franchise.
  • 152. BANDHANI IMRAN said on 11/9/2013 4:46:00 AM
    Dear Sir, i want to start a courier business with DHL express in mangrol (362225)district junagadh. please can u send me information or contact me as how to start DHL EXPRESS. i will work for your satisfaction. thank u. contact no:-09228252248/09173545932
  • 153. rajesh said on 11/10/2013 4:21:32 AM
    i am interested to open a franchise on old airport road murugeshpalyam bangalore, kindly forward me the contact details of the concerned staff. thanks.Rajesh 09964796862
  • 154. raheel abbas said on 11/10/2013 10:28:35 AM
    i want to start a franchise of DHL in gujrat pakistan so plz guide how i do it +923354675911
  • 155. himanshu said on 11/14/2013 12:57:25 AM
    i want to start a franchisee of dhl in punjab kaputhala sultanpur road..contact me.my num is:-7837488783
  • 156. Arinze Canice said on 11/14/2013 7:35:04 PM
    Hello I want to open a DHL in Rawai Phuket give give me the required information about this. Thanks
  • 157. Naseer said on 11/21/2013 1:21:29 AM
    I am interested to start a franchise of DHL in Perinthalmanna, Malappuram DT, Kerala. Perinthalamanna and surroundings have lot of NRIs and national immigrants. Looking forward to your reply. Thanks.
  • 158. sunny das said on 11/21/2013 10:13:54 AM
    Sir i want to open dhl and fedex at aizawl. so please tell me the procedure and the steps so that i can take this franchisee. state-Mizoram 08974737684
  • 159. Narendra Kr. Saxena said on 11/24/2013 7:01:03 AM
    I have already courier business at town area. I am interested start a franchise of DHL or blue dart for Bareilly, Badaun U.P. Please call me 9758866622.
  • 160. Sri Kamal Boro. said on 11/24/2013 10:03:16 AM
    Sir, I want to open DHL and fedex at Tangla. Because in Tangla there is no other courier services to purchase some product or Order We have to give Guwahati local address for that we have to give our friends addresses on delivery date we have to go there after traveling for 100km. There is no courier service nearby 100km. For that we have to go to Guwahati. So please tell me the procedure and the steps so that I can take this franchisee. Tangla, Assam. +91 8822032009
  • 161. KALYAN MODAK said on 11/26/2013 1:57:42 AM
    Sir, I want to take a franchisee of DHL . I have a room of 120sqft. space for that If necessary DHL can make a branch office at Kamrarmath, Near Ram Balaram Lodge, Bankura,West Bengal,(India). Plz guide me the procedure. Yours faithfully, Kalyan Modak, Mob.09932523323
  • 162. P.R. DEWASI said on 11/30/2013 1:01:53 AM
    Dear Sir, Good day sir, I want to become a courier franchise with DHL express in jaipur please can you send me information & details or contact me towards how to start DHL express thanks cell 08003132409
  • 163. Raghvendra yadav said on 11/30/2013 11:26:02 AM
    dear sir i want to take franchisee of DHL express in jabalpur mp. Please can you send me information and details of contact me toward how to start DHL .thanks plz call 9425864345
  • 164. biplab datta said on 12/1/2013 12:08:05 PM
    Dear Sir. I Would like to open a DHL courier service at Agartala. west tripura, pin:799004 INDIA. If it possible then please communicate with me. my cell no is 09436529615.
  • 165. Dipak Saha said on 12/9/2013 4:21:15 AM
    I would like to take a DHL courier franchise in Agartala, Tripura Pin: 799001. Please let me know in details the formalities required and the requirements to be fulfilled. will be waiting for your response. Mail me at dipaksaha_finance@yahoo.co.in or call at 9436127797.
  • 166. deepak jha said on 12/14/2013 12:19:37 PM
    Hi, I would like to start a DHL courier franchise in delhi and haryana in my nearby lots of industries of MNC. Please let me know the details to start the business. Thank you.
  • 167. Shailendra Choubey said on 12/17/2013 8:38:36 AM
    hello sir, i want to start DHL BLUEDART franchise in the city of Jabalpur or Katni(MP). currently i have a transport business in the same cities. Kindly send the details and formalities required. Regards Shailendra Choubey. Mob: 09754302880
  • 168. Debasish Halder said on 12/27/2013 10:29:13 PM
    Hello Sir, I would like to take a DHL courier franchise in Madyamgram , West Bengal , Kolkata=700129 . Please let me know in details the formalities required and the requirements to be fulfilled .If any security deposit require i can do that one . I am waiting for your response. Mail me at halder1971@rediffmail.com .in or call at +919477265125
  • 169. Rakesh N said on 1/2/2014 1:03:34 AM
    Hi, Can you please share the franchise details on rakesh456n@gmail.com for Pune. 8976522009
  • 170. THOMAS said on 1/4/2014 7:39:42 AM
    Sir, I am interested to be your franchisee near Cochin International Airport. I had enough space just opposite to the cargo terminal. Can you pls send me the details. Mobile.9387353233
  • 171. somesh said on 1/5/2014 2:45:29 AM
    Is anybody getting any response???
  • 172. amit kumar agrawal said on 1/6/2014 3:52:26 AM
    dear sir i operate yogesh courier service and dtdc courier service in kaimganj farrukhabad, up since 1998. but now i want to settle in delhi or gurgaon so i want ur franchisee in any area of delhi or gurgaon
  • 173. Rajdeep Kemprai said on 1/6/2014 2:45:00 PM
    Hi, I would like to operate a DHL courier service at Haflong, Dima Hasao-788819 Assam. With the online market booming n without any reliable courier service operating at my place, I think we can do a good business here. Thanks Rajdeep.
  • 174. Jay Lonari said on 1/6/2014 11:26:39 PM
    I am interested to be your franchisee in Chakan, Pune (Proposed International Cargo Airport). I had enough space just opposite to the cargo terminal. Can you pls send me the details. Mobile.9850259080
  • 175. Maruti Bhausaheb Sanap said on 1/12/2014 9:49:48 AM
    I am Maruti Sanap I interested to be your franchisee in kalyan Maharashtra qualification is B.com . kindly to request to you contact me for the detail on mo.9223204134
  • 176. Jun Tabago said on 1/12/2014 7:34:24 PM
    Hi., This is Jun Tabago. I am extremely interested to set-up a franchise of DHL here in our Province in Tarlac City PHillippines. Kindly send us the terms and Conditions on how to acquire a franchise. waiting for your immediate response. Thank you Jun Tabago
  • 177. Gershon Mosiane said on 1/16/2014 1:00:00 PM
    Evening, kindly send me the info as to how to get a DHL Franchise. I'm based in Pretoria
  • 178. Aniket said on 1/18/2014 6:14:13 AM
    I want to start bluedart courier service at Hamirpur (Himachal Pradesh. Kindly tell me the details/procedure. Regards
  • 179. Salman Mobin said on 1/19/2014 4:33:17 AM
    I need your Service Franchise in East Delhi, so want u to let me know the process & procedures at the earliest. 9910898125, R's, Salman
  • 180. B.Venkataramanan said on 1/19/2014 4:51:20 AM
    Dear Sir, I have interested to set-up a franchise of DHL here in Annanagar, Chennai, Tamilnadu. I have 300 Sq feet shop at the heart of Annanagar. I will be grateful to you, if you could forward me the details. Kindly send us the terms and Conditions on how to acquire a franchise. waiting for your immediate response. Thanks and regards. My contact no 9884062090
  • 181. cristi rosan said on 1/19/2014 6:39:07 AM
    Dear Sir, I want to start a courier business with DHL express in LONDON,ENGLAND. please can u send me information or contact me as how to start DHL EXPRESS. I will work for your satisfaction. thank u. contact email address cristianrosan@yahoo.com
  • 182. cristi rosan said on 1/19/2014 6:42:28 AM
    Hi, I would like to start a DHL courier franchise in TIMISOARA, ROMANIA. Please let me know the details to start the business. Thank you. email address cristianrosan@yahoo.com
  • 183. Mohit kumar said on 1/19/2014 10:14:14 AM
    Hi, I would like to start DHL courier service in Amritsar(Punjab) .Please bring the required details to my attention to start d business. Thank you. My email id is smile.kumar25@yahoo.com
  • 184. Debashis saikia said on 1/21/2014 11:59:52 AM
    dear sir, i want to take the franchisee of blue dart in assam,biswanath chariali city,i will provide my best in this job. please sir guide me to open a blue dart center in our town.
  • 185. Prahlad Dewasi said on 1/24/2014 2:24:28 AM
    Dear sir, i want to become a franchise of DHL express in jaipur i have good experience in similar field. I will be grateful to you if you send me details terms & conditions how to acquire a franchise awaiting your email or call on cell no.08003132409. thanks
  • 186. Roshan lal said on 1/25/2014 9:23:14 AM
    Dear Sir, I am interested in opening a DHL franchisee in or near by regions of palakad, Kerala. Kindly send me all details. Thanks
  • 187. sherry said on 1/29/2014 12:49:14 AM
    I would like to open a DHL franchise chengannur, Kindly send me the details
  • 188. sukumar thapa said on 1/30/2014 4:16:10 AM
    Respected Sir, i want to open franchisee at kurseong, pin code-734203. Kindly send me the details. thank you, sukumar thapa
  • 189. JOBI CHACKO said on 1/30/2014 5:52:37 AM
    dear sir, i am interested in opening a blue dart franchisee in karukachal( 12km from changanacherry) kindly send me the details
  • 190. sachin gaikwad said on 1/30/2014 7:06:44 AM
    Dear sir I am entrusted in opening a blue dart franchisee in pune maharashtra india.plz kindly send me the details thank u sir. Call: 9689552723.
  • 191. irfan lokhandwalla said on 2/8/2014 1:25:35 PM
    dear sir, i am interested in starting a blue dart franchise. in mumbai zaveri bazar area. can u send me details. my nos. 9323148787
  • 192. antozacharias said on 2/9/2014 8:25:43 AM
    sir I want to open a DHL franchise. I like to open at kerala, kottayam(dist)
  • 193. saurav manocha said on 2/13/2014 12:19:01 PM
    Saurav manocha, patna-800003, bihar, india. I want to take franchise of dhl orblue dart so please guide me with all details
  • 194. RIZWAN SHAIKH said on 2/24/2014 3:00:16 AM
    sIR, I AM INTERESTED IN OPENING A BLUE DART /DHL FRANCHISEE. KINDLY PROVIDE DETAILS FOR THE SAME.
  • 195. K.Harikrishna said on 2/24/2014 6:29:42 AM
    Dear Sir/Madam, I have the seen the excellent services of Bluedart/DHL, I would like to join your esteemed company and open a franchisee under your flagship in Vizag. Kindly provide the details for the same. My email ID: hkrishna19.@gmail.com, Contact No 9948567843. Awaiting for a favorable reply. Regards, K.Harikrishna
  • 196. Sanjib Karmakar said on 2/26/2014 4:47:42 AM
    Respected Sir, i want to open franchisee at baghajatin, kolkata-700092. Kindly send me the details. thank you, sanjib karmakar
  • 197. Bhushan said on 2/28/2014 10:19:12 AM
    Hi, I would like to open a DHL courier service at Karsog Distt. Mandi HP India Pin No. 171304. With the online market booming n without any reliable courier service operating at my place, I think we can do a good business here;;
  • 198. gyandeep said on 3/1/2014 7:33:55 AM
    plz tell me the procedure.
  • 199. bindu g menon said on 3/1/2014 10:24:48 AM
    Dear Sir/Madam, I want to start a DHL franchise in Kodakara. Pl give me the details as soon as possible. Bindu G Menon
  • 200. Chitrang Africawala said on 3/2/2014 10:30:44 PM
    Hello, we are located in Surat, Gujarat, India me looking to start an international and local courier service with DHL. We need more information on where to start and who to approach. Please let us know if we can get the details and contact someone. Thank you.