Nut and Bolt Business Plan

Creating a vibrant business plan is a vital step in understanding your nut and bolt business. It is also important in developing various successful strategy including the objectives or goals of your business.

With nut and bolt business plan, you have a good chance that your business will thrive and eventually earn a good profit.

When planning for your nut and bolt business, you must determine the factors that will make your business successful. You need to completely understand the ins and outs of it as well as the external elements that may affect your business later on. Your nut and bolt business plan will help you start your business.

Obtaining Financing

Prior to starting your company or when it is already up and operating, there can be moments that you may be needed to apply for some sort of financing. In cases like this, you need to have a professionally made nut and bolt business plan that you will present to anyone whom you will approach to make a loan or probably an investor. Most of the time, you only have one chance to impress the loan officer or potential investor, so it is very important to create an excellent nut and bolt business plan to obtain the funds that you need. Fortunately, some of loan services are now readily available over the internet.

Establish Your Business’s Mission

The mission of your business is a vital part of your business plan as it reflects on what you really desire to accomplish. In writing your mission, you need to keep it simple but broad so that you can easily shift directions when necessary without fully swerving from your main course.

Gather Relevant Information

Your nut and bolt business plan must include all the relevant pieces of information that your business needs. You should assess the market and how it is moving during the present time as well as its movement predictions in the future. Researching about the perfect geographic location of your business is also important and it should be accessible to your potential customers. Moreover, you must also include insurance, marketing strategies and financial projections of your business.

Brief and Concise Executive Summary

Your nut and bolt business plan should contain a brief summary. It should be brief yet concise, a hard-hitting synopsis about the priorities, projects and other relevant information of your business. Keep it at about 1-3 pages only and include this section at the last part of your business part so that the summary will reflects all the documents accurately. Take note that this section of your business plan should entice the reader in order to make him interested in reading your entire nut and bolt business plan. Otherwise, it will compromise your business plan.

• 1. prakash said on 1/4/2013 2:27:32 PM
    i want to start a business in field of electronics service centres on the contract basis of a brand company
  • 2. pankaj kumar said on 1/16/2013 9:56:30 PM
    HELLO SIR, I WANT TO START A BUSINESS IN FIELD OF AUTOMOBILE TRADING WITH LOCAL AND BRANDED COMPANY
  • 3. Satish panda said on 1/23/2013 2:17:49 AM
    hello, i want to start a business of nut n bolt in kalahandi district of odisha, so can i know what will be the minimum investment for it
  • 4. bipan said on 1/27/2013 3:21:35 AM
    sir, i want to start a business of bangle in u.p district of lucknow, so can i know what will be the minimum investment for open shop
  • 5. Manish Kumar said on 1/29/2013 6:39:48 AM
    manish kumar, delhi. Sir, I want to start a "Nut and Bolt Business " so can i know what will be the minimum investment for it and how can start the business and training the business
  • 6. Nikhil A. Fulzele said on 1/31/2013 2:18:10 AM
    hi i want total information about nut and bolt business, land required, machinaries details, money required. please give details.
  • 7. Sello said on 2/5/2013 7:22:53 AM
    Sir, i want to start a tour operating business in Pretoria(south africa). i would like to know how much money it will cost me, the do's and the donts
  • 8. gene said on 2/6/2013 2:54:53 PM
    Hi would like to start a soap and lotion business in new york how much money would i need to invest
  • 9. Vincent Wodolam said on 2/11/2013 2:08:53 AM
    Gulu, is the city in northern Uganda, east Africa - in the Acholi sub region where a population was heavily affected and marginalized by the long war in northern Uganda and southern Sudan region.
  • 10. Nikhil said on 2/25/2013 10:51:55 AM
    i am nikhil from udaipur please suggest a better business
  • 11. biswajit satpathy said on 3/4/2013 10:45:24 AM
    BISWAJIT SAYPATHY.
    1. hello, i want to start a business of nut n bolt in ROURKELA of odisha, so can i know what will be the minimum investment for it.
    2. Please suggest me a better business less than one lac rupees.
  • 12. SANJAY SHARMA said on 3/4/2013 1:41:27 PM
    Hi sir i want to start my own business of nut and bolt in jammu, so what will be the investment in that project so tell me earlier thanks.
  • 13. Hemeandra kumar said on 3/12/2013 2:36:18 AM
    Hello sir, i want to establish a bolt industry 45 km away from industrial area adityapur, jamshedpur. Please tell me the minimum investment, raw material suppliers, product buyers, profit in detail.
  • 14. ajeet kumar said on 3/15/2013 11:55:00 AM
    How much money it will take to open nut & bolt business in jamshedpur(jharkhand)
  • 15. pravin said on 3/18/2013 6:19:37 AM
    sir i want to start my own business of nut & bolt so provide me all relevant information of how much minimum capital is required to start a business and my business location is Latur(maharashtra) district, India.
  • 16. sagar said on 3/21/2013 9:27:28 AM
    dear sir, I want to start a new business of nuts and bolt in karad(maharahtra)india. can you plz send me the minimum investment required. raw material. waiting for your feedback. regards
  • 17. anupam chaurasia said on 3/27/2013 8:35:28 AM
    I have small land in mathura in residential area. Kindly suggest what business i can start & also I thought to start the play school because my sister & my bhabhi has done B.Ed. Waiting for your reply.
  • 18. sourav kumar said on 3/27/2013 5:46:47 PM
    Hello sir, i want to start a plant of manufacturing all types of nuts and bolts in deoghar, jharkhand. So please kindly give all the details.
  • 19. Mariyamma said on 4/2/2013 6:43:37 AM
    I am staying at Mumbai Thane (Mahrashtra in India). I am interested HR BUSINESS
  • 20. milind said on 4/5/2013 7:28:23 AM
    Hello sir, I want to start nut n bolt manufacturing business in aurangabad Maharashtra. So plzz tell me what is the investment and how to plan it. Thank you...
  • 21. rameshreddy said on 4/9/2013 12:24:40 AM
    sir, i want to do a small business in bellary district karnataka and anatapur, kurnool districts in andhra pradesh. which one is future demand projects and give me some business ideas and one more is please send me full details about nut and bolts manufacturing
  • 22. s k e babu said on 4/9/2013 3:36:16 AM
    hi friends want start a solar inverter distribution business suggest me which company is the best and what is the investment and my location is vishakhapatnam
  • 23. anil said on 4/11/2013 4:07:59 AM
    tell me such auto parts which i can make with low investment
  • 24. s p singh said on 4/15/2013 1:13:02 PM
    dear sir/ madam, i have a shop area of abt 1250 sqft in the industrial estate at Vasai a sub. area of Mumbai and intend to invest abt 50 lakh initially. kindly advise what can be done whether a nut-bolt factory or some franchise of some industry or it can be used as godown. Thanks n Regards s.p.singh
  • 25. sengamuthu said on 4/20/2013 10:54:57 PM
    i'm have my own shop 15x45 sq feet in ariyalur, i'm want open hardwearsshop, above the items bolt&nut, electrical items, all size pipes, paints.
  • 26. shree said on 4/26/2013 8:54:08 AM
    i m a mechanical engg. want to start business regarding automobile plz suggest me in min investment and also how to start from the beginning. waiting for ur support
  • 27. Alpesh Patel said on 5/6/2013 2:12:50 AM
    Sir, I have a own shop area 400 Sqft. at DahejBypass Road, Bharuch & I want to start my own business regarding Industrial supply with investment about 10 lakh initially. Kindly advice, whether a nut bolt shop or Tools, Welding rod & power tools shop or franchise of some company bearing & belts shop or other as per your suggestion. Waiting for Your Support Thanks n Regards. Alpesh Patel
  • 28. sivasankar said on 5/6/2013 9:14:38 AM
    dear sir, I want to start a new business of nuts and bolt in thirunelveli- tamilnadu, india. can you plz send me the detail of minimum investment required and raw material. waiting for your feedback. thanks & regards, sivasankar
  • 29. vinod said on 5/7/2013 9:39:46 AM
    sir, suggest to me new business plan with short capital. biaora dist rajgarh madhypradesh {india}
  • 30. aditya roy said on 5/8/2013 5:36:27 AM
    Respected sir, I am from ranchi ( jharkhand ), INDIA i want to start nut and volt factory, i also invest fund but i don't know any idea, so please tell me the procedures to start a good industry.
  • 31. saravanan said on 5/18/2013 12:12:10 AM
    Hello Sir, I'm planing to start a Nut and Bolt manufacturing in kelambakkam, tamilnadu State. Can you pls tell me the minimum investment that i require?
  • 32. hemant garg said on 5/18/2013 12:30:36 AM
    Hello sir , i am planning to start the manufacturing nut, bolts , plant in punjab i want know the minimum investment of this project.
  • 33. rushi said on 5/24/2013 2:45:48 PM
    i want to est nut and bolt manufacture business pls suggest at rkoshatwar@gmail.com mahashtra, india
  • 34. s.p.singh said on 6/8/2013 11:49:48 AM
    Dear Sir, I have a sufficient covered space for a small nut and bolt manufacturing unit at Vasai Road, Mumbai. I want to start a manufacturing unit there. Kindly guide me further steps to be taken, regulatory requirements and expected finances. I am quite new person in the field. With Regards s.p.singh
  • 35. RAHUL THAKUR said on 6/17/2013 2:10:21 AM
    hello mam/sir, I have a small business. we are doing all kinds of machining job work of auto parts. taking work of small company and factory and get very small benefit. i want to know how i directly come in the contact of leading company like honda, maruthi etc. and work for them to manufacture automotive products and direct supply to them. plz help me to know how i do this. and my business growth. thank you
  • 36. Deepalakshmi Suresh said on 6/28/2013 6:07:55 AM
    Planning to start a manufacturing unit for Nuts & Bolts in Chennai. Pls guide me on the investment details for
    1. purchasing the machine for Nuts & Bolts
    2. Investment to purchase iron & Steel materials used for making nuts & Bolts
    3. On hand initial investment.
    Tamil Nadu, Chennai
  • 37. m kumar said on 6/28/2013 2:32:48 PM
    Dear sir pls explain how much money, land, machinery require in manglor starting nut bolt industry
  • 38. rakesh said on 7/8/2013 6:39:02 AM
    Planning to start a manufacturing unit for Nuts & Bolts in delhi. Pls guide me on the investment details for
    1. purchasing the machine for Nuts & Bolts
    2. Investment to purchase iron & Steel materials used for making nuts & Bolts
    3. On hand initial investment.
    delhi
  • 39. sudhirsaini said on 7/14/2013 12:05:20 AM
    Dear Sir, please tell me about how to start up a nut & bolt business and how much minimum capital requirement to startup this business. my business location is amroha uttar pradesh
  • 40. elavarasan said on 7/16/2013 2:17:29 AM
    dear sir i need to start this company so how much rupees needed to start in this company. how much place will be need to start this company. i started in burgur
  • 41. mithlesh ray said on 7/27/2013 12:36:27 AM
    dear sir,i think about nut&bolt automatic mini machine 2 product any size of nut.n sir plzz tell me a lowest investment & how it start .i want 2 start this plant in guwahati [assam]& hw must area required.ph no-8011495985
  • 42. Albert said on 7/31/2013 4:16:04 AM
    Dear Sir, I want to start nut & bolt manufacturing business from mumbai. So please let me know what will be the costing for automatic machine and the requirements to start this business
  • 43. Arhaan said on 8/7/2013 10:43:07 AM
    I want to start my business in bolts and nuts in mumbai and i am fresher in this filed so i need to know how much budget will required for this thing. So plz suggest me.
  • 44. shamshad said on 8/20/2013 10:16:42 PM
    Dear sir, I want to start a nut bolt business in Ghazipur Utter Pradesh . will this area suitable for this business? i am fresher in this field. plz provide me how much minimum investment?
  • 45. Raj said on 8/21/2013 3:42:21 PM
    Hi Sir, I wanted to know the complete details of the Nut and Bolt Business, I currently have a small business in Karnataka, Bagalkot, which is currently in huge loss. I would like to know about the Nut and Bolt business. Please help me to get the basic idea of this business. Investment, Machinery and other useful info. Thanks in advance!! Regards, Raj
  • 46. mohammed faisal said on 8/24/2013 3:36:28 AM
    Dear Sir, i am working in saudi arab after 4 month i finished my contract. in india what business should i do i have less amount near 1.5lac please give me ur perfect advice thanks a lot. i am electronic technician i know cctv, epabx, fingerprint. door access systems
  • 47. Jaiveer yadav said on 9/6/2013 8:24:49 AM
    I want to start nut and bolt business please guide me. From rewari haryana
  • 48. akhand said on 9/12/2013 12:29:40 PM
    How to start Nut and bolt manufacturing, and how much finance needed to begin this. Pl. suggest me.I am interested to start this in Jaipur,India, thanks
  • 49. Lal Bahadur Pal said on 9/18/2013 4:46:27 AM
    Dear Sir, i want to start a nut Bolt business in vasai and i am fresher in this field, i would like to know about the nut & bolt business, Please help me to get the basic idea of the business, investments, Machinery, and more information, So Please suggest me, Regards, Lal Bahadur Pal
  • 50. Clifford said on 10/6/2013 6:33:03 AM
    Dear sir, help me to have a good business with you
  • 51. haider khan said on 10/7/2013 6:10:36 AM
    sir i want to start nut, bolt and bearing manufacture in dist-siwan, bihar. so i want to know its process and from i go to get some training in this field to get practical in delhi area.
  • 52. Grant said on 10/7/2013 10:39:51 AM
    It is a good idea for a small business,I found so many people want to manufacture the bolts and nuts via purchasing machine.It is really reasonable?I don't think so. Bolt and nut machine is not cheap firstly,and the machine maintain is also not easy.I have many such kinds of suppliers here,if you want to start a business relationship with me,I can help you.You just need small money to purchase the bolts and nuts and resell in your local place.If you have interest,contact me,glhp007@163.com. In addition,the tutor's meaning is not only the bolt and nut itself,just like this small things or business can be your career.
  • 53. arpit said on 10/11/2013 2:06:18 PM
    sir, i want to open a factory of nut and bolt in my city sultanpur, uttar pradesh.
  • 54. koti said on 10/12/2013 8:50:06 AM
    Hi sir I want to start bolt and nuts business how to start it how much money is essential for it
  • 55. sonu kumar agrawal said on 10/20/2013 9:04:02 AM
    Hi Sir, I want to start a business of nut and bolt in Aligarh, U. P. so can i know what will be minimum investment
  • 56. sandip said on 10/21/2013 6:21:17 AM
    i Sir' I want to start a business nut and bolt in Asansol state W. B. so can i know what will be minimum investment
  • 57. shubham gupta said on 10/24/2013 1:41:40 PM
    sir i am an electronics engineer i want to start my small scale business so can you plzs advice me for that
  • 58. Nadeem shaikh said on 10/26/2013 5:47:41 AM
    Sir I have started to manufacture nut but I want to sell that nut if u have any party than plz call me plz
  • 59. khush mohammad ansari said on 11/6/2013 4:07:00 AM
    Dear Sir i want to start a nut ,bolt wasser business in jharkhand bokaro near ESL Plant area ans i am fresher in this field i would like to know about the nut bolt business , p.l. help me to get the basic idea of the business, investment machinery and more information So pl. suggest me. Regard khush mohammad 09931332377
  • 60. abhijit ghosh said on 11/6/2013 6:24:41 AM
    Dear sir, I want to start a nut & bolt manufacturing business in West Bengal. I am fresher in this field. So I need the basic idea of the Space, machinery, investment, manpower, market etc.(about all things for this type business). Thanks.
  • 61. Basudev Pooniya said on 11/7/2013 4:50:21 AM
    dear sir, i want to develop a nut bolt factory in bharatpur rajasthtan please guide me on following points
    1. raw material.
    2. marketing
    3. risk
    4. factory area and registration
    5. machinery
    6. failure status
    7. approximate expenditure or budget
    with regards, Basudev Pooniya
  • 62. Manoj said on 11/18/2013 9:05:42 AM
    I want to start nuts & bolts plant. I want to know about how to start, prize of factory , business benefit margins..??
  • 63. Rajesh Raushan said on 11/25/2013 1:44:35 PM
    Hi sir. plz help me. i want to start my own business in jamshedpur. how much rupees is required in this field and what is the input raw materials
  • 64. yaeng.nana said on 12/4/2013 10:43:08 PM
    Hi sir i want to start business of nut and bolt in wau Morobe Province Papua New Guinea. how much is essential for it
  • 65. barun mishra said on 12/6/2013 12:41:58 AM
    sir i want to start a nut and bolt business. i have land near about 10 cottahs. what is the minimum investment in this business.
  • 66. lokesh said on 12/11/2013 11:21:03 AM
    dear sir, i want to develop a nut bolt factory in uttarakhand, please guide me on following points raw material, marketing, risk, factory area and registration, machinery, failure status, approximate expenditure, investment
  • 67. Biplab kumar singha said on 12/12/2013 12:45:31 AM
    Sir, I want to start a nut, bolt production factory. What is the minimum investment for this factory & please give me the machine list which use.
  • 68. Biplab kumar singha said on 12/12/2013 12:58:16 AM
    Sir, I want to start nut ,bolt business in West Bengal, dist-Malda. If their any marketing risk?
  • 69. arvind said on 12/21/2013 11:02:00 PM
    Sir, I want to start net bolt factory so please send how many investment & arias in this project
  • 70. rajesh kumar said on 12/29/2013 3:36:55 AM
    SIR , I WANT TO START NUT@ BOLT SMALL FACTORY IN HIMACHAL PRADESH IN UNA SO PLEASE SEND TO HOW MANY INVESTMENT @SELL TO PRODUCTS DEALER DETAIL. THANK, RAJESH KUMAR, MECHANICAL ENGG
  • 71. arman said on 1/8/2014 1:02:45 AM
    required investment for nut and bolt factory set up
  • 72. Rajeev Antony said on 1/9/2014 5:47:43 PM
    I would like to start up a screw, nut, bolt manufacturing small scale industry in cochin. Need to know the investment ,market in kerala, the procedures to start .
  • 73. rahul said on 1/11/2014 4:45:17 AM
    Hi sir, need to start a nut bolt fasteners business in pune area. need to know business plan and minimum finance. so please help.
  • 74. vikas said on 1/14/2014 4:11:28 AM
    Hi sir, need to start a nut bolt fasteners business in Solapur area. need to know business plan and minimum finance.
  • 75. shishir said on 1/17/2014 8:14:42 AM
    Hi Sir, need to start a nut bolt fasteners business in Karad(Dist.Satara) Maharashtra. need to know exact business plan and minimum finance. How to get loan from government or bank. please help me .
  • 76. jatinder singh dhillon said on 1/26/2014 7:14:40 AM
    dear sir i live in vpo kairon in dist, tarn tarn punjab. i want my own toy making business plz suggest me.
  • 77. himanshu Kannoujiya said on 1/30/2014 12:32:43 PM
    sir, i want to establish a nut and bolts factory, pls tell me what the necessary requirement for it and in which industries i can supply it.
  • 78. mamello said on 3/12/2014 4:20:12 PM
    DEAR SIR, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW, HOW MUCH AMOUNT IS NEEDED TO START A BOLT AND FASTENERS BUSINESS. THANKS
  • 79. pappu saha said on 3/18/2014 7:21:14 AM
    i want to start my factory in west bangel, india. can i know the total investment, workers, and from were do i get the material and tools to make nut and bolts. dear sir please help me.
  • 80. deependra shukla said on 3/28/2014 4:22:26 AM
    hello sir; i want to start manufacturing plant of all type of nut and bolt in agra region so give me all detail about it.
  • 81. Sagar Bobade said on 4/2/2014 1:41:26 PM
    sir, i want to start a plant of nuts and bolts, please tell me how to start, minimum investment and land space also.
  • 82. Umashankar said on 4/7/2014 6:15:27 PM
    Hi sir/madam, I would like to start nuts bolts screws manufacturing company in tamilnadu.. Can u please suggest me what are the things needed to done. I mean like machinery, raw materials, total cost to start business . Waiting for your reply
  • 83. SYED ZAHED ALI said on 4/8/2014 8:59:25 AM
    sir, i want to start nut bolt factory in gulbarga karnataka please guide me on following points
    1. raw material
    2. marketing
    3. risk
    4. factory area and registration
    5. machinery
    6. failure status
    7. approximate expenditure or budget
    with regards,
  • 84. rabish rajan said on 4/9/2014 11:30:12 PM
    Sir, I want to make a business plan of Lac bangels in bihar. Please help me out because I didn't have any previous experience regarding this.
  • 85. om prakash said on 4/11/2014 9:05:23 AM
    Hello sir i want to start a dealership in jajpur distric of odisha. so please tell me what i do?
  • 86. Rahul Behera said on 4/12/2014 12:21:06 PM
    Hello sir. its me rahul behera, a mechanical graduate. i wana build a not bolt factory for automobile sector in Angul( odisha). so minimum how much cost i hav to invest. and minimum how many sqft land need for the factory. plz sir tell me d detail process what i have to do..
  • 87. SUDHANSHU said on 4/15/2014 2:19:05 AM
    Hello I am an employee of worlds largest manufacturer of NUT BOLT feel free to contact as to start your business in this rapid growing industry 7505024567
  • 88. Prakhar said on 4/19/2014 11:20:51 AM
    Hello sir, I want to setup a nuts and bolts manufacturing plant in dungarpur Rajasthan. please give me details about the minimum investments, and growth in this industry. my father is in truck body building business.
  • 89. AJAY PATEL said on 4/19/2014 3:02:29 PM
    HI, I AM AJAY PATEL, I WANT A STARTS SMALL NUT AND BOLTS COMPANY IN REWA MADHYA PRAESH . SIR ,HOW MANY INVESTMENT IN THIS PLANT AND ROW MATERIALS. PLZ REPLY
  • 90. amarjeet said on 4/23/2014 12:17:31 PM
    Sir I want to know that how much I have to invest for nut and bolts factory in a medium scale and which machinaries are needed, want to know the full information about it
  • 91. Pardeep said on 4/25/2014 1:51:46 AM
    What i do for open a nut & bolt factory
  • 92. Vishank said on 5/5/2014 9:15:25 AM
    How much space needed and what investment needed for medium scale nut and bolt plant
  • 93. paramjeet said on 5/8/2014 4:07:24 AM
    sir i want to start small scale nut bolt business in Haryana and which machinery are needed and where's to purchase and what's investment plz give me full information
  • 94. ajit said on 5/30/2014 8:57:19 AM
    Dear Sir, i want to start a nut Bolt business in Beed and i am fresher in this field, i would like to know about the nut & bolt business, Please help me to get the basic idea of the business, investments, Machinery, and more information, So Please suggest me.
  • 95. AJAY PRATAP SINGH said on 6/5/2014 6:34:06 AM
    hi sir,i want to become a good mechanical engg. and create self mechanical w/s PLEASE SUGGEST ME
  • 96. TAZ said on 6/9/2014 9:05:10 AM
    Dear Sir i want to open my own business in bolt and nuts manufacturing Soweto. Please guide me though this business.
  • 97. shashank said on 6/23/2014 8:46:57 AM
    sir, I would like to establish a nut volt manufacturing factory so please advise me regarding investment that how much I have to invest money . I would like to open in delhi
  • 98. Amanjit Singh said on 6/24/2014 2:51:43 AM
    sir, i am a mechanical engineer and wishes to run my own business in the field of fasteners in Pathankot, Punjab. so please suggest me with the following:-
    1. govt. clearance/Paper work
    2. Machinery
    3. Raw Material
    4. Labour Required
    5. over all investment and expected profit
    6. risk and failure chances
  • 99. SOMA SEKHAR said on 6/29/2014 3:09:46 PM
    sir i want to start nuts and bolts business in andhra prdesh. so please suggest me regarding the establishment.
    1. machinery cost and where it is available.
    2. availability of raw material
    3. labour
    4. total investment and the profit.
    5. risk and failure chances.
  • 100. Karthik said on 7/2/2014 1:26:32 AM
    Sir, I want to start my business in manufacturing of NUT AND BOLT, Please suggest me initial capital for manpower and machinery. I want to start business in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
  • 101. nilesh said on 7/3/2014 3:59:45 AM
    Sir, I want start nut bolt manufacturing business in parbhani district in Maharashtra. Sir, please suggest me
  • 102. vvs varma said on 7/5/2014 11:57:15 PM
    Hello sir i want to start nuts and bolts manufacturing in my place and my estimation is below 100000. can you help for small scale. i have no idea in this
  • 103. MD.IMRAN said on 7/14/2014 12:25:47 PM
    sir i want to start nuts and bolts business in westbengal. so please suggest me regarding the establishment.
    1. machinery cost and where it is available.
    2. availability of raw material
    3. labour
    4. total investment and the profit.
    5. risk and failure chances. thank you
  • 104. vivek said on 7/17/2014 5:05:26 AM
    Dear sir I want to open fasteners manufacturing company .
    1 tell me from where I can buy machinery
    2 how many kind of machinery is requirements.
    3 total investment and profit
    4 availability of raw material
    5 marketing
  • 105. VARUN KUMAR VERMA said on 7/21/2014 12:52:52 AM
    Hi Sir, I want to know basic requirements to initiate a nut bolt manufacturing business in Muradngar Distt Ghaziabad and estimated expenditure. Also about market involving RISK factor.
  • 106. Satish Kadam said on 7/21/2014 6:15:06 AM
    Dear Sir, I want to set new plant of Nuts & Bolt making industry in Karnataka Bagalkot Dist. Please guide me the initial capital requirement, No of machines, and type of machine for M10 to M20 Nuts & Bolts, the supplier of machines & how to judge the market strategy. Place: Bagalkot -586102, Karnataka, India
  • 107. Emeka said on 7/23/2014 12:37:51 PM
    Please I want to start up nut and bolt making business in Nigeria, I would like you to help with minimum amount to invest on machinery and the type of raw materials I need. Thank you
  • 108. vvs varma said on 7/27/2014 12:34:37 AM
    sir, i want to start nuts and bolts small scale manufacturing in my place. i have no idea can you please help me. and i can invest 10 to 12 lakhs, so please help me
  • 109. hem pant said on 7/31/2014 11:38:08 PM
    sir i want to start nuts, screw and bolts business in uttrakhand, near industrial area. so please suggest me regarding the establishment. i have 5000 sqft. land to set up the business.
    1. machinery cost and where it is available.
    2. availability of raw material
    3. labour
    4. total investment and the profit.
    5. risk associated with this business
  • 110. swapnil said on 8/6/2014 3:23:57 PM
    Want to setup small industry in sangli of nut and bolt. I want some details like how much finance is needed. What type of machinery needed and more details about this field
  • 111. Rahul Saini said on 8/10/2014 1:26:53 PM
    Dear Sir, I want to start a "Nut and Bolt Business " so can i know what will be the minimum investment for it and how can start the business and training the business.
  • 112. raja said on 8/12/2014 10:29:09 AM
    sir, i am a mechanical engineering student i would like to start a fastener company . i don't know about that and i don't know the procedure to make a company. please give some information about that and what kind of machines used for that. i wait for your answer sir and who financially support that project. thank u sir
  • 113. ajit dash said on 8/13/2014 2:32:13 AM
    1. hello, i want to start a business of nut n bolt in bhubaneswar of odisha, so can i know what will be the minimum investment for it.
    2. Please suggest me a better business less than 10 lac to 15 lac rupees.
  • 114. Gaurav said on 8/13/2014 2:06:13 PM
    Dear sir, Kindly provide me the information about estimated cost and market strategy I liked it
  • 115. mohammed osama said on 8/16/2014 2:26:17 AM
    Respected sir, I mohamemd osama having industrial land in baroda, gujrat. Sir I wanna start business of nut and bolt manufacture. Plz give advise regarding below points and total budget
    1-raw material
    2-marketing
    3-risk
    4-machinery - cost and where is available
    5-Expenditure and budget
    Thanks and regards
  • 116. Mohammad said on 8/17/2014 2:29:17 AM
    Hi i want total information about nut and bolt business, land required, machinaries details, money required. please give details, thanks a lot
  • 117. ram said on 8/21/2014 10:09:13 AM
    I am from telangana state. I would like to start business in the field of nut and bolts. Which location is better in telangana state. And how much investment required for this business.
  • 118. Tushar Bhoite said on 8/24/2014 2:12:05 AM
    Business idea Nut Bolt manufacturing. Location: Baramati tal:baramati dist:Pune state:Maharashtra
  • 119. kashif ahmed said on 9/1/2014 4:22:09 AM
    sir i want to plant business of nuts and bolts can u plz suggest me the minimum cost..
  • 120. Sandip Brahmbhatt said on 9/3/2014 7:47:51 AM
    sir i'm From Gujarat. i want to plant business of nuts and bolts can u plz suggest me the minimum cost.. and how many land required and machinery for this business..
  • 121. Sachin Ingole said on 9/6/2014 3:41:51 PM
    I want to invest money in manufacturing of nut bolts.. please provide me full information about it. I will b really thankful for that.. Thank you
  • 122. saroj pati said on 9/9/2014 1:47:28 PM
    sir, i am from odisha.i want to plant business of plastic palatine, casi caping and wiring pipe can u plz suggest me the minimum cost ,how many land required and machinery for this business.
  • 123. Aveen kp said on 9/14/2014 10:30:35 PM
    Dear sir, I want to start a business in the production of nut and bolt in Banglore . what is the minimum capital that I have to invest? What type of experience that I have to undergo which will be helpful my business. so pls provide me necessary information . Thank you
  • 124. sandeep agarwal said on 9/25/2014 5:42:33 AM
    Dear sir I want to start a small scale nut and bolt manufacturing unit in rohtak haryana. Please sir lend me all the information regarding this business and capital requirement . Thanks n regards
  • 125. sadiq khan said on 9/30/2014 4:23:49 PM
    Dear sir, I am looking forward to start a nut and bolt manufacturing unit in rourkela odisha. I need to know the Minimum investment required to start the unit and what is the scope of this business .Thanks
  • 126. Anant said on 10/5/2014 9:23:57 AM
    dear sir, i want to start a nut and bolt manufacturing unit in Uttaranchal and Delhi...what is the minimum capital that I have to invest ? please suggest me sir.
  • 127. vipul shahaji chougale said on 10/17/2014 7:57:04 AM
    hello sir..I am working in corporate sector, i don't have any idea about nut & bolt business..plz co-operate me about all information as well as business budget
  • 128. ashutosh pandey said on 10/19/2014 4:19:41 PM
    Hello Sir , I would like to start Firm for Nuts and Bolts . Could you please help me what are the important things I have to take care about it. How much is the minimum cost to start Nuts and Bolts Firm in India . I have so much interest in this business plan . Please help me.Thank you in advance
  • 129. Pankaj Budhathoki said on 11/13/2014 5:35:20 AM
    Hello Sir, I am looking forward to start nuts & bolts manufacturing plant in Nepal which shall be of small to mid sized, targeting the Nepalese market only. So far from my knowledge, there is not a single such manufacturing plant in Nepal. I would be really grateful to you if you can help me with the necessary information, like cost of the project, machinery details, would Nepal market be big enough to generate enough ROI? risk associated etc...
  • 130. kiran bagal said on 11/19/2014 2:10:02 AM
    i am start a new business sir you send me quotation of mini project of nut and bolt nail etc..
  • 131. Mahesh Prasad Singh said on 11/27/2014 10:04:55 PM
    Hi, i am from Patna,Bihar. I want to start a business but no idea so please let me full detail about this business
  • 132. Wasim Khan said on 11/28/2014 5:34:53 AM
    Hi sir I am mechanical engg I wanted to start my own business of nut and bolts please suggest me the minimum cost of investment and I am having a 1000 sq ft area
  • 133. Prashant Audichya said on 12/12/2014 6:57:59 AM
    Sir i want to start nut bolts and faster manufacturing business. Sir i just want to know about its future as i m fresher in this field nd also give me ideas about investment required in this business and it's future in udaipur rajasthan. What type of infrastructure needed for this and what experience i have to undergo regarding this business.
  • 134. Rambabu said on 1/3/2015 12:47:10 PM
    Sir, I am planning to trade one pain balm selling in Telangana Region. Please let me know licensing requirements if any.
  • 135. Mital bharadia said on 1/15/2015 5:40:27 AM
    Hello sir, I am from Rajkot gujarat. I want to start business of bolt n nuts so how much investment should be made ?
  • 136. sunil kumar said on 2/1/2015 10:54:04 AM
    hello sir i am sunil kumar, i want to start my own business in nut bolt ho how to start this business sir please help me inform me about quotation for this business and how to make project report. i am waiting for your help sir. Ripley soon....
  • 137. sunil kumar said on 2/1/2015 10:56:33 AM
    i am from Delhi 110062 mobile no 9718856705,
  • 138. SIDDARTH CHOPDA said on 2/3/2015 6:43:37 AM
    I WANT TO START BUSINESS OF NUT & BOLTS IN CHANDRAPUR DISTRICT IN MAHARASHTRA. WHAT WILL BE THE INVESTMENT & HOW WOULD I GET THE INFORMATION. KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL.
  • 139. Anoop said on 2/4/2015 4:49:49 AM
    I would like to start an exclusive retail shop of Nut & bolt in Kerala. I want to know the minimum investment (Detailed) on Fixed asset, Stock etc.. Kindly help..
  • 140. Naresh Kumar said on 2/7/2015 2:35:26 AM
    Respected sir, I Naresh kumar , Bhiwadi (Rajasthan). Sir I wanna start business of nut and bolt manufacture. Plz give advise regarding below points with required total budget for this business.
    1-raw material
    2-marketing
    3-risk & Benefits
    4-machinery - cost and where is available
    5-Expenditure and budget
    Thanks and regards
  • 141. Kishore said on 2/11/2015 10:44:08 PM
    Sir, I want to start a business of nut n bolt manufacturing in Aurangabad Maharashtra. Can you pls provide me the details of :-
    1. Availability of such machines
    2. Price of those machines
    3. Set up cost
    4. Total Capital to be invested.
    5. Location for the set up.
    6. Market Analysis.
    7. Future forecasting of the market.
  • 142. Anil Kumar said on 2/18/2015 12:22:24 AM
    Dear Sir, i want to start my own business in Nut and Bolt. Please provide me the appropriate information & starting minimum investment for the same. i would be very thankful for this help. Thanks & Regards, Anil Kumar
  • 143. baljeet said on 2/26/2015 7:25:09 AM
    hloo sir I m baljeet Kumar ..I want to set up my business..about. nut and bolt manufacturing. I have a land..and finance ..but I don't know how to set up my business. and give me advise about material ,benefit ,risk , marketing , cost, machinery ...plzzz give me advise ..sir thankuu .
  • 144. thiyas said on 2/28/2015 1:24:28 PM
    hello sir, where can I get the cheapest @ best quality bolts and nuts in India . I'm from southern part of India, tamilnadu. kindly give your guidance to procure good quality of bolts and nuts in cheaper rate. my contact no is 09043813583.
  • 145. Ravi said on 3/2/2015 12:01:21 PM
    tell me about nut and bolt business and how I start it and capital required
  • 146. Rahul Patil Y.L said on 3/6/2015 1:17:24 PM
    Sir My plan is to start small scale industry manufacturing nut and bolts so I want to know, what is initial investment to start such business, what all raw material is needed, what is machinery cost and how much land is required.
  • 147. Ralf Claudius said on 3/14/2015 4:43:50 AM
    looking for working partner/operation manager to start a business of Fasteners in Karnataka
  • 148. KUMAR MANISH said on 3/26/2015 8:56:56 AM
    Dear, I would like to open NUT and BOLTS manufacturing industries
    1 Can you please tell me from where I can buy machinery?
    2 Which typed of machinery are required?
    3 How much investment and profit?
    4 availability of raw material?
    5 what about sales and marketing?
  • 149. sinder pall said on 3/29/2015 12:53:26 AM
    Dear, I would like to open NUT and BOLTS manufacturing industries in Haryana 1 Can you please tell me from where I can buy machinery? 2 Which typed of machinery are required? 3 How much investment and profit? 4 availability of raw material? 5 what about sales and marketing?
  • 150. George Jerosin said on 4/18/2015 2:32:04 PM
    Hi sir, I would like to open a company like bot and nut pls let me know the minimum requirement and machine detail
  • 151. T.Suresh Kumar said on 4/29/2015 7:31:40 AM
    Sir I would like to boltnut manufacturing Unit, please tell me how much investment, Price of those machines and where I can buy machinery. Availability of raw material? Which type of machinery? What about sales and marketing
  • 152. Harish said on 5/1/2015 2:11:25 AM
    Pls tell the min investment in starting a nut bolt factory in chandrapur MS.
  • 153. Harish said on 5/1/2015 2:15:25 AM
    To start nut bolt factory in Chandrapur Maharashtra pls tell the min investment reqd?
  • 154. Aniket said on 5/12/2015 2:52:46 AM
    I would like to open a company like bolt and nut pls let me know the minimum requirement and machine detail and investment details. shirwal, maharashtra.
  • 155. Kuldeep Singh said on 5/12/2015 8:06:18 AM
    I want to start my Industrial tool manufacturing plant, i want to know about the Investment and future of this business line... regards. Kuldeep Gurgaon (Haryana)
  • 156. nitesh said on 5/22/2015 12:48:56 PM
    i have just completed my education and want to open nuts and bolts factory. please guide me
  • 157. Sandeep Kumar Gupta said on 5/25/2015 2:37:43 AM
    Dear sir, I want to start small fabrication please give idea and investment cost to start, please give idea for sell
  • 158. RAJESH ROCKWEL said on 6/1/2015 6:20:38 AM
    Hi Sir, I want to start a business of nut and bolt in Lucknow, U. P. so can i know what will be minimum investment. Mb 9389879822
  • 159. vilas shelar said on 6/4/2015 12:10:21 PM
    I want to start entrepreneurs in nut and bolt business in pune maharashtra. I want Any course given by govt.
  • 160. ajay kasera said on 6/15/2015 1:23:40 PM
    Ujjain madhya pradesh, I want know a business of nut bolt. I want to know minimum investment in project
  • 161. DILIP KUMAR DUTTA said on 6/19/2015 2:23:18 AM
    I WANT TO SET UP A NEW PLANT FOR AUTOMATIC NUT, BOLT, SCREW, WIRE & NAIL MANUFACTURING UNIT. IN THIS REGARD I NEED YOUR HELP ABOUT THE FOLLOWING:
    1.TOTAL PROJECT COST INCLUDING 3 MONTHS RECURRING EXPENDITURE.
    2.RAW MATERIALS,WHERE AVAILABLE &LOW COST.
    3.MARKETING.
    RISK FACTOR & BENEFITS.
    4.MACHINERY, WHERE THOSE WILL BE AVAILABLE & LOW COST.
    5.PROFIT & LOSS.
  • 162. Sumit said on 7/1/2015 1:55:42 PM
    Hi Sir, I am starting a nut bolts business in NCR. Delhi and HARYANA. PLZ SEND ME DETAILS FOR SMALL SCALE INDUSTRY. I WILL START NOW. MINIMUM TO MINIMUM INVESTMENT. ..SEND ME DETAILS PLZZ
  • 163. kapil rajput said on 7/10/2015 12:14:56 AM
    hi, i am open a nut and bolts factory how many investments in open a business plan please give me a information... sagar (m.p.)
  • 164. sandip pote said on 7/18/2015 3:43:09 PM
    investment for nut n bolt
  • 165. deepak gadakh said on 7/21/2015 7:13:48 AM
    sir, i would like to start nut and bolt business, so please help me for starting it and tell me what kind of machine will required.
  • 166. Dhaval said on 7/24/2015 12:34:43 PM
    I want to start nut and bolt manufacturing business. plz give me suggestion.
  • 167. SHUBHAM said on 7/26/2015 5:05:48 AM
    i want to set up nut and bold factory in meerut uttar pradesh so please tell me the total cost needed to set up the business
  • 168. Lakhwinder Singh said on 7/26/2015 7:57:24 AM
    Roopnagar punjab india. How I can start nut & bolt manufacturing, What are the requirements What is the investment required
  • 169. Krishna Sharma said on 7/30/2015 6:28:34 AM
    Hi Sir, I am starting a nut bolts business in NEPAL. .PLZ SEND ME DETAILS FOR SMALL SCALE INDUSTRY WITH MINIMUM TO MINIMUM INVESTMENT. ..SEND ME DETAILS PLZZ
  • 170. dileep kuamr reddy said on 8/3/2015 12:15:16 AM
    Respected sir, I dileep reddy , anantapur (andhra pradesh). Sir I wanna start business of nut and bolt manufacture. Plz give advise regarding below points with required total budget for this business.
    1-raw material
    2-marketing
    3-risk & Benefits
    4-machinery - cost and where is available
    5-Expenditure and budget
    Thanks and regards
  • 171. prabakaran said on 8/3/2015 1:26:24 AM
    i want to start not and bolt making. so tell me budget raw material marketing please guide me
  • 172. sivakumar said on 8/10/2015 8:50:51 AM
    Hi sir, I am Sivakumar from Chennai, Tamilnadu, India. I want start a business of nuts, bolts, Screws manufacturing unit. Especially i want to concentrate on Automotives sector. Could you please advise us regarding how, to proceed and also the below points with required total budget for this business.
    1- Where to purchase the raw material?
    2- What are all the government permissions we need for starting up such a industry ?
    2- Future and it is marketing
    3- What are its risk & Benefits
    4- What will be the machinery - cost and where is it available.I Prefer Indian Machinery due to the easier support.
    5-What are its Expenditure and budget
    Thanks, Sivakumar
  • 173. AJIT KUMAR CHAKRABORTY said on 8/14/2015 7:22:32 AM
    I WANT TO START WHOLESALE BUSINESS OF NUT/BOLT AT SILIGURI, WEST BENGAL. HOW MUCH REQUIRE FOR THE SAID? PLEASE SEND ME THE ALL DETAILS, WHERE I WILL GET CHEAP & BEST MATERIALS WITH TRADING FACILITIES?
  • 174. Prakasa Rao.T said on 8/15/2015 9:56:30 PM
    Hello Sir, I want to start Nut bolts manufacturing industry in Guntur(New capital) of Andhra Pradash, India. could you Pl. provide details and suggestions.
  • 175. Banktesh said on 8/31/2015 3:28:29 AM
    I want to establish a nut and bolt factory in Gorakhpur U.P. India. Please suggest me about whole project.
  • 176. KAREN said on 9/14/2015 5:43:26 AM
    what would it cost to start a bolt and nut business and where will I get stock from.
  • 177. Kishan bajaj said on 9/16/2015 2:08:19 AM
    I leave in south Maharashtra and have interest in production sector so need demanding products
  • 178. Vivek Jindal said on 9/20/2015 6:33:15 AM
    sir,i want to start nut bolt manufacturing unit in jaipur (rajasrhan) please guide me on following points raw material,marketing,risk,factory area and registration,machinery,failure status,approximate expenditure or budget.with regards,
  • 179. Amritlal Kahar said on 10/4/2015 2:10:30 PM
    Dear sir, I want to start nut bolt manufacturing unit in Mumbai please guide me on following points : Raw material, Marketing, Risk, Factory area and Registration, Machinery, Failure Status, Approximate Budget With regards,
  • 180. AJEET SINGH said on 10/7/2015 7:23:50 AM
    Sir please guide me about establish a new nut factory in ludhiana. About budget, sellers , important of purchasing machines. Who would be purchase nuts if I will manufacture.
  • 181. Avinash N said on 10/10/2015 8:23:42 AM
    sir i want to start business in machining & fabrication. please give me a guidance for that also give the details of same.
  • 182. Manjeet Singh said on 10/15/2015 2:15:43 PM
    sir i want to start NUTS and BOLTS Industries in LUCKNOW, UTTAR PRADESH. so please suggest me regarding the establishment.
    1. machinery cost and where it is available.
    2. availability of raw material
    3. labour
    4. total investment and the profit.
    5. risk and failure chances.
    6.financial Support.
    7.marketing strategies.
    Anyone who is in this kind of business can Email me @manjeet.6265@gmail.com or call me @09532682648.
    plant location:-LUCKNOW
    Type of business :- NUTS and BOLTS manufacturing
    THANKYOU
  • 183. +918089777770 said on 10/22/2015 12:33:33 PM
    Sir, I want to start nut bolt manufacturing business in Kerala I want know about the details please give me full details about that sir
  • 184. Sivakumar beginner adviser said on 11/2/2015 6:44:28 AM
    Kindly contact me for Fastners manufacturing related inquiries. Sivakumar 9910685179

delhisiva2002@yahoo.com || Consultant

• 185. Mukesh Verma said on 11/5/2015 1:44:49 AM
    I am mechanical engineer and I want to start "Nut & Bolt" business in delhi and know to startup requirement.Machinery cost and how much machines is required for startup.Total investment cost and how much labor is required. Raw material to final product.whats losses and Margin.Please mail me or contact me if anyone know about this business. Mob- 08010830961, Email- om.mukeshverma@gmail.com. I need in delhi. Thanks in advance.
  • 186. Sunil said on 11/17/2015 8:13:36 AM
    Sir I am planning to start nut and bolt business in odisha.so I wanted to know the total investment required for setting up this business which includes land required,labour,machinery cost,raw materials and the margin of profit.anybody who is already doing this business kindly help me out. If anyone has any knowledge about it kindly let me through mail or can contact me directly over phone. Email-sunilswain904@gmail.com Mobile-9861471155
  • 187. rahul parashar said on 11/20/2015 8:26:42 AM
    Sir I want to set up our own fastener small scale industry how much investment I need please tell me. Thanks.
  • 188. Vinay said on 11/25/2015 8:26:29 AM
    Hello mam/sir, I have Planning to start a manufacturing unit for Nuts & Bolts in Delhi Please guide me on the investment details for
    1. purchasing the machine for Nuts & Bolts
    2. Investment to purchase iron & Steel materials used for making nuts & Bolts
    3. On hand initial investment.
    Delhi
  • 189. Nikunj said on 11/30/2015 2:37:08 PM
    Sir,I want details about micro but bolt manufacturing plant in Kutch, Gujarat region. abot Cost, total investment, finance, market for sale, profit etc. Thanks!!!
  • 190. Durgesh yadav said on 12/20/2015 7:16:15 AM
    I am planning for my own not and bolt business but i need help on this to start the business. I am from Deoria, India.
  • 191. k.kanthamma said on 12/23/2015 12:51:41 AM
    Sir i want to start nuts&bolt business in anantapuramu(ap) i need some suggestions 1. how to get loan as a women entrepreneur 2.how to register firm 3. how to get machinery 4. how to purchase raw material 6. how to market this product
  • 192. arun patil said on 1/27/2016 4:55:29 AM
    Hello sir i want to start wire nail making industry so please guide me how many finance required
  • 193. vikas bansal said on 3/17/2016 4:34:47 AM
    Hello,i want to start manufacturing of nut and bolt will you please tell me the total cost of machinery and this business and other things.
  • 194. praveen said on 3/25/2016 1:25:26 AM
    Sir i want to start nuts&bolt business in visakapatnam (ap) i need some suggestions 1. how to get loan in sc caste 2.how to register firm 3. how to get machinery 4. how to purchase raw material 6. how to market this product - See more at:
  • 195. Vijayaraj said on 3/25/2016 3:11:50 AM
    Hi, I am vijay. I had a plan to start a new nuts & bolt business in small scale on pondicherry. Can u suggest me, Pondicherry is suitable for this business and it will lead to success and how much it will be cost, where to buy the machinery and need a plan of starting it in a successive future.
  • 196. Biswarup said on 4/6/2016 3:20:17 AM
    sir I need all details nut & bolt making business.and also send the bugett
  • 197. Rajeev Shrestha said on 4/26/2016 4:36:02 AM
    Dear Sir, I am a Mechanical Engineer and I am planning to start a unit for Nut and bolt in Nepal.SO can you provide me some information regarding this. Thanks
  • 198. chaitanya said on 5/6/2016 2:24:52 PM
    Hi, i am interested to start my own Nut and bolt business in vadodara gujarat . can you provide me some information and all the formalities required regarding this business.
  • 199. Arti dev said on 5/12/2016 3:36:54 AM
    Hello sir,i want to start nut bolt business in noida. How to start minimum cost.please send me details
  • 200. Vinod mane said on 5/22/2016 11:08:47 PM
    hello, i want to start a business of nut n bolt in kolhapur district of maharashtra, so can i know what will be the minimum investment for it.