Little Scoops Ice Cream Franchise

Little Scoops are ice cream retail stores and parlor cafes offering franchise to interested individuals. Likewise, they also provide services during birthday parties, family entertainment and special events that have ice cream parlor motif.

If you are interested in starting a business, you should know how to apply for this franchise.

Little Scoops is a business that caters parties and other events in which both kids and adults can enjoy. They offer that the event will be fun without worrying the arrangement as well as the cleaning up after the party. Partygoers can have the opportunity to engage in interactive games in a retro 1950’s ambience. Likewise, the party will be supervised by trained professionals and staff. If you are interested to apply for franchise, you should know some of the important factors.

Franchise offer

Little Scoops is offering franchise giving an individual the right to operate and own Little Scoops store. In this sense, the franchisee should know the responsibilities such as booking the parties, coordinating and scheduling with party counselors, ordering inventory, running the parties as well as other retail business.

Territory

The company is granting the franchisee to operate only on a specific location. Once you obtain the franchise you will be granted exclusive territory according to the population, number of households and geography. In this sense, the franchisee should only operate on the location approved by the franchisor.

Training and support

Obtaining the Little Scoops franchise, the company will provide training and support to the franchisee. This means that they will help entrepreneurs in growing their business by giving innovative promotional ideas and marketing materials. They also recommend activities and music to play in any events. Likewise, they also help in developing interactive website as well as provide continuing training and education.

In addition, before opening the franchise, Little Scoops will guide and support the franchisee in making market analysis, site selection, layout and design, planning, scheduling and promotion during the grand opening.

Restrictions and Obligation

As stated in the franchise agreement, it is the obligation of the franchisee to personally supervise the store’s operation and at the same time participate in the everyday operation. Likewise, the franchisee should follow the restrictions regarding the product and services. The products and services offered should be designated by the company and in the same manner; the franchisor has the right for any changes in the authorized goods and services.

Acquiring this franchise does not require an individual to have business management experience. It is because they will train you in operating the business and all you need to have is the enthusiasm and commitment to run the business. The terms of franchise is within 10 years and can be renewed for two 5 years as long you have the necessary requirements. You can visit the site if you want to know the investment tables.

• 1. chetan shinde said on 7/2/2012 1:06:30 PM
    I would like to open ice cream par lour in my area Navi mumbai (AIROLI) maharashtra, India . so pls send details of the same .
  • 2. vinod chauhan said on 7/23/2012 2:09:35 PM
    BADLAPUR (THANE) MAHARASHTRA INDIA .so please let me no about the criteria OF starting the ice cream parlour in the above said location & also about the capital required. Thanks, Your's Hopefully, VINOD CHAUHAN.
  • 3. sanjay sharma said on 8/13/2012 5:44:50 AM
    Gwalior (MP) Please let me know about the criteria and formalities required for opening an ice cream parlour and what is the capital required
  • 4. Tanuja Tushar said on 8/21/2012 1:58:29 PM
    I would like to open Ice Cream Parlour in Vashi, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra. So please send me the details and terms and condition.
  • 5. YKL said on 9/7/2012 12:07:16 AM
    I would like to open one in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Pls advise how to go about it? Many Tks
  • 6. Darshani said on 9/7/2012 6:28:26 AM
    Thuberahalli, Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Please let me know:-
    1) Space required.
    2) Terms and conditions.
    3) Facilities that you would provide.
    4) Training center.
    5) Investment and Working Capital required.
  • 7. Prabhakar S A said on 11/7/2012 10:39:32 AM
    I would like to know the procedure and formalities involved to obtain a Scoops Temptation Franchise. Kindly let me know the contact details for easy communication.
  • 8. Atul Pawar said on 11/27/2012 12:34:55 AM
    I would like open in Exp: Nashik city, maharashtra State, india. Please me full details my email id www.atulpawar505@gmail.com
  • 9. sailesh patel said on 11/27/2012 10:18:26 AM
    I am from kolkata. I am interested in your business so would like to know about your franchise policies and other necessary details like space requirement, capital requirement, training centres, etc. kindly mail me @ saileshpatel7@gmail.com , at the earliest.
  • 10. sunil said on 3/22/2013 5:27:01 AM
    I am from kerala i am interested in ur franchisee business and would like to know about ur terms & condition so please let me know the details through my email which is mentioned above.
  • 11. kumar ritwitz ashwal said on 4/6/2013 1:38:26 PM
    i want to open amul ice cream parlour in ahmedabad,gujarat. please guide.
  • 12. George Thomas said on 6/3/2013 6:18:40 AM
    I want to start new Amul parlour in ahmedabad. please guide about process. - Mobile : 9429298883
  • 13. Nisha yadav said on 7/9/2013 8:36:44 AM
    I am from gurgaon sec 52, I want to start amul parlour shortly so I would like to know about training center ,procedure and formalities .plz mail me details
  • 14. Bishnu Deo Bhagat said on 9/16/2013 9:51:50 AM
    I want to start new Amul parlour in Saharsa Bihar please guide about process. - Mobile :09431411472
  • 15. Narendra Gohil said on 9/18/2013 5:20:49 AM
    i want to start new Amul parlour in Talaja (bhavnagar). please guide about process. - Mobile : 9033560105
  • 16. Chetan Modi said on 9/24/2013 3:26:11 AM
    I am from Ghatkopar, Mumbai and i am interested in starting icecream parlour in Ghatkopar area. I am interested in franchisee business and would like to know about your terms & condition so please let me know the details through my email which is mentioned above.
  • 17. joe said on 11/5/2013 1:43:03 PM
    i have a present place at vagator and its right on the junction where most of the happening places near bye. like the 9bar, the talasha, alcove, ozran heights etc. its just 2 min. away from the beach...and also have a rented shop up in the village of vagator, road side. way to big vagator beach.
  • 18. NIKHILA said on 11/20/2013 9:50:57 AM
    I am living in shimoga in karnataka . i am interested to start a AMUL SCOOP ICE CREAM PARLOUAR ,in my place .please help us to know about your terms and conditions .
  • 19. arijit sadhukhan said on 12/22/2013 1:47:24 AM
    I am living in south kolkata. I am interested in amul ice cream parlour in Behala chowrastea bypass crossing. 121 sq ft my own new place near 3 restaurant. Please help us about your terms & condition. My cont no is 09830957160.
  • 20. thangavelu said on 12/24/2013 2:22:53 AM
    i want to start amul range of products @ shenoy nagar chennai 30 pis furnish the details ph no 9884225953
  • 21. sachin parakh said on 3/18/2014 9:27:34 AM
    i want to start Amul icecream distribution or amol all product franchise in nandgaon (nasik). please guide about process. - Mobile : 9822103802
  • 22. Rajinder Kumar Ellawadi said on 5/10/2014 10:46:44 AM
    I want franchisee of Amul Ice cream at Panipat (Haryana). Pl. advise the procedures. Rajinder K.Ellawadi, 9729875177
  • 23. sachin ekhande said on 5/23/2014 10:59:59 AM
    I want franchise of amul ice cream at kalyan east thane (Maharashtra) pls advice. Sachin ekhande 8108887709
  • 24. Rajesh Paul said on 7/18/2014 11:07:36 AM
    I want to open an Amul Franchise in courtmore, asansol. please send me details to avail this ..Give full information along with budget.
  • 25. Pinky said on 11/23/2014 7:58:24 AM
    I want to open temptation ice cream parlour in vashi, navi mumbai. Can you please let me know the details like capital investment, minimum area, franchise charges, etc. You may please send the details at my email address.. Thanks.
  • 26. pooran yadav said on 2/26/2015 4:32:17 AM
    I want start an amul ice cream parlor in all variety in rajasthan university campus jaipur
  • 27. Surender Kumar said on 3/15/2015 3:44:47 AM
    I Want to open Ice Cream Parlour Faridabad Sec-16 A Near Sai Mandir, Pincode 121002, Haryana. Mobile No 9911715771,9654392004
  • 28. S.NAVEEN KUMAR said on 3/20/2015 10:36:25 AM
    I want to a open a Temptation ice-cream parlour at Tirumalgerry ,Secunderabad Telangana. please send me details like Budget, area required, franchise charges, deposits etc to my e-mail id. Awaiting your reply at the earliest Thanks
  • 29. Shyam Suresh said on 4/23/2015 5:02:06 PM
    Seri Lingampally(Hyderabad) Please let me know about the criteria and formalities required for taking franchise for scoops icecreams. regards
  • 30. geo said on 8/3/2015 12:40:38 AM
    i am interested to open a amul ice cream franchise in trichur or 5 km surroundings. please inform detail and requirement
  • 31. swapna said on 8/4/2015 1:34:37 AM
    sir, we would like start a scoop icecream business ,so provide necessary information regarding place, franchise fees etc.so kindly call us to this number:9849355020 thanks & regards. swapna.A.
  • 32. Sarv krishan sharma said on 8/19/2015 1:32:35 AM
    want amul all type products. I am from balachour dust. Nawan shaher, punjab
  • 33. abhishek maji said on 9/27/2015 12:49:48 PM
    i want to open an icecream parlour in rupnarayan pur can you please let me know the details like capital investment,minimum area and franchise charge etc as soon as possible. you can send it to my email. contact details: 9333716222.
  • 34. Ram said on 11/3/2015 3:49:24 PM
    I want to start amul ice cream parlor in nashik(maharashtra) Please give details & How to contact to amul.
  • 35. M.a.waheed said on 11/10/2015 3:27:39 PM
    Hi i want to start scoop ice cream parlor in hyderabad so please give me details how much should i have to invest.
  • 36. Sheela said on 1/5/2016 5:09:43 AM
    I want to a open a Temptation ice-cream parlour at Suchitra ,Secunderabad Telangana. please send me details like Budget, area required, franchise charges, deposits etc to my cell no: 9177597640 Awaiting your reply at the earliest Thanks
  • 37. sunanda Ray said on 2/3/2016 6:24:52 AM
    hi, I would like to start up a Temptation ice cream parlour Alwal Secunderabad , Telengana, Send me some details regarding the same.
  • 38. Aman Sharma said on 2/5/2016 3:18:45 AM
    hi i would like to start up a amul icecream parlour in Ludhiana (Punjab) send me some details. How to open & how much investment.
  • 39. anand said on 3/13/2016 10:54:01 AM
    i want to open amul ice creme parlour in fatehgarh(u.p) please send me or call full details on mycell: 9839585775 or mail aps.singh@gmail.com
  • 40. Sachin said on 4/11/2016 12:32:12 PM
    I would like to open amul ice cream parlor franchise in shrirampur dist - ahmednagar.9145312151
  • 41. Srikanth said on 4/12/2016 10:42:13 PM
    I want to start ice cream parlor franchise in Hyderabad. amul/temptation/scoop/baskin robins any brand name. Please suggest how to proceed and the cost and risk incurred. samu3652@gmail.com
  • 42. manisha chowdari said on 12/13/2016 10:55:40 PM
    @waheed, @sheela, @Srikanth, @Sunanda Ray, @Naveen Kumar, @Shyam Suresh. You all can contact me on n.manisha@franchiseindia.in or dial on 8977805642. I will give you details about all ice-cream franchises available along with scoops and temptations.(Hyderabad and surroundings)