How to Start Laser Hair Removal Business

Laser hair removal has become a lucrative business nowadays. This is because people prefer the process for removing their bodily hairs due to its painlessness, effectiveness and expediency.

It is also permanent, which means the hair that they removed will not return again. As a proprietor of this venture, you can earn up to US$500 per session. Imagine the profits you will reap with this.

Another reason why laser hair removal has earned such a reputation is because it is very safe. There are very few incidences where patients of laser hair removal have been injured because of the laser. The figure would be at 7% only, and this is because of faulty equipment or less skill from the doctor.

Equipment for Laser Hair Removal

This is the primary requirement to fulfill when one plans to enter the lucrative world of laser hair removal. You will need the equipment, the most important of which is the laser equipment that you will use for the hair removal process.

There are a lot of manufacturers of laser equipment in the market. This is because of the popularity of the business. Each company would want to get on the bandwagon and get a piece of the market pie. When you search for laser hair removal equipment, you are likely to find names like Lumenis, Altus Medical, etc. It is only a matter of choosing which of these products you will procure for your business, an act which requires careful research through the Internet.

Take a note that there are two types of mass-produced lasers: the alexandrite and ruby lasers. You can achieve the same level of quality and satisfaction for your patients using these lasers. Their only difference lies in the price, because ruby crystals are more expensive to buy compared to alexandrite.

Staff to Operate the Machines

Unfortunately, the laser machines are not automatic. You need someone to be the operator of the hair removal machine. However, you cannot just choose any person to operate the machine. You need someone who is trained to use it, because just like any other piece of technology, the laser can be both beneficial and dangerous. At the hands of a capable person, it can help your customers greatly. At the hands of someone who doesn’t know how to use it, you’d end up with more complaints than customers.

Having qualified persons to operate the laser is very important to your hair removal business. Like mentioned earlier, the few people that have been injured while undergoing laser hair removal surgery have sustained injuries because of the cosmetic surgeon’s handling of the operation.

• 1. til said on 3/24/2009 6:48:54 AM
    i am interested in starting a laser hair removal business in the uk.?? for olive-darker skins please send info on best value for money equipment, training, license.
  • 2. pardeep kaur said on 4/29/2009 10:47:48 PM
    i'm a mobile beautician, looking to offer laser hair removal treatments, could you please send me some info on suitable types of hair removal machines used for mobile therapist.
  • 3. NINA said on 5/1/2009 4:56:56 AM
    I'M INTERESTED IN OPENING LASER HAIR REMOVAL BUSINESS. AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT LICENSES, PERMITS, REQUIREMENTS DO I NEED TO OPEN BUSINESS. I KNOW THAT I NEED TO HAVE DR AND RN IN THE OFFICE BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT LICENSES DO I NEED FOR OFFICE TO OPEN IT UP. AND ONE MORE THING I WANT TO OPEN THE OFFICE IN LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA. WHAT ARE THE STATE REQUIREMENTS??? THANKS
  • 4. hatice bilen said on 5/31/2009 3:24:37 AM
    I'M INTERESTED IN OPENING LASER HAIR REMOVAL BUSINESS. AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT LICENSES, PERMITS, REQUIREMENTS DO I NEED TO OPEN THIS BUSINESS. I KNOW THAT I NEED TO HAVE DR AND RN IN THE OFFICE BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT LICENSES DO I NEED FOR OFFICE TO OPEN IT UP. AND ONE MORE THING I WANT TO OPEN THE OFFICE IN LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA. WHAT ARE THE STATE REQUIREMENTS??? THANKS
  • 5. Marc O. D'Marco said on 6/4/2009 1:58:21 AM
    I'M INTERESTED IN OPENING LASER HAIR REMOVAL BUSINESS AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT LICENSES, PERMITS, REQUIREMENTS DO I NEED TO OPEN THIS BUSINESS. What are the latest trends in the industry. how do I accommodate all skin types and skin tones? Can I do the treatments myself. These offices will be in the state of Texas.
  • 6. daisy said on 7/18/2009 7:11:50 PM
    i'm interested in opening laser hair removal business but i really want to know what i need to open one.
  • 7. laura said on 7/24/2009 10:33:49 AM
    i am a licensed laser hair technician and am interested in starting a laser hair removal business in south florida. need information about licenses, permits, and any other requirements to do so.
  • 8. sevana said on 9/2/2009 10:45:24 PM
    i'm interested in opening a laser hair removal center but i don't know what steps to take. please let me know
  • 9. chandler evans said on 10/1/2009 8:49:44 PM
    What are the requirements for austin, tx.
  • 10. Emelda said on 10/9/2009 7:44:18 PM
    I need information on opening a laser hair removal/reduction clinic in Texas
  • 11. Samir said on 11/19/2009 4:07:06 PM
    I'M INTERESTED IN OPENING A LASER HAIR REMOVAL BUSINESS. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT LICENSES, PERMITS, REQUIREMENTS DO I NEED TO OPEN THIS BUSINESS IN NJ. I KNOW THAT I NEED TO HAVE DR AND RN IN THE OFFICE BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT LICENSES DO I NEED FOR OFFICE TO OPEN IT UP. THE OFFICE IS TO BE RUN IN NEW JERSEY, USA. WHAT ARE THE SPECIFIC STATE REQUIREMENTS? ANY HELP IN THIS WILL BE TRULY APPRECIATED. THANK YOU, SAMIR
  • 12. Mattie said on 11/23/2009 2:17:44 PM
    I live in Canada at the moment. I am interested to opening my own business which is buying laser hair removal equipments ( made in US or Canada only) and selling them to the another country, I don't know any companies who can be trusted with the good products and good prices. How should I start? Please advice I really appreciate it. Thanks, Mattie
  • 13. Houssam Al-refai said on 12/15/2009 7:07:37 PM
    Dear Sirs,

We take this opportunity to introduce ourselves as one of the top leading companies in Syria, mainly dealing in:
    a.. Diagnostic Kits and Reagents,
    b.. Clinical Analyzers and Instruments.
    c.. Clinical Laboratory Equipment

Our company was established in 1985 and we enjoy world-wide business reputation besides our local market.
    We appreciate e-mail us more details regarding the companies who they manufacturing hair removal machine.
    Looking forward to receive your early reply,
    Best regards,
    Houssam Al-Refai, B.Sc.
    --------------------------
    Managing Director
    Syrian Agency
    108 Musalam Baroodi Str.
    Damascus, Syria
    Tel: +963-11-222-2797
    Fax: +963-11-221-7154
    E-mail: houssam-alrefai@syrianagency.com
  • 14. Doug Denning said on 1/19/2010 11:34:29 AM
    We are a large resort near Tampa Florida and for the last few years have been offering laser removal services. We use the Cynosure Apogee elite machine which cost us about $100,000 in 2006. We still use it presently but are considering focusing more on massage and beauty services not hair and vein removal. If anybody is interested in buying this machine for an amazing deal, e mail me at ddenning@calienteresorts.com
  • 15. Anna said on 4/14/2010 12:00:21 AM
    Our company, Omni Export & Import China Co., Ltd is the professional IPL manufacture in China. After several years development, our company has developed a series of beauty and medical instruments such as IPL beauty equipment, RF beauty equipment, IPL+RF beauty equipment, Tattoo removal equipment, Lazer beauty equipment and e.t.c, which are widely used by beauty salon and medical clinic. If you are interested in our products or distributing, please don not hesitate to let us know. Chao Yang district, Jian Guo street 93, Wan Da Guang Chang 1-605 100022 China, Beijing, Tel: +8618911820193 Fax: +86 10 81566642 E-mail: omni_sde1@mail.ru
  • 16. irina said on 5/7/2010 11:04:21 PM
    i have beauty salon and i want to start to do laser hair removal. salon is located in brooklyn. what kind of licenses do i need? What type of laser machine are working for big areas?
  • 17. Bella said on 6/3/2010 11:37:48 PM
    I'm interesting to open laser hair removal & Day spa. I dont know what kind machine I need to use, For laser? Do I need to go to school for laser 5 days class, or should I take from company 1 day training. I have cosmetology, estetishin, & medical assistance license.
  • 18. Nancy said on 6/29/2010 3:49:22 AM
    Here is Nancy from Beijing KES. We can offer nearly all kinds of beauty machines. Should any of equipments interest to you, please contact with me without hesitation. I will give you more details. Really hope we can cooperate in the near future. Email: Nancy_xue0827@yahoo.cn Tele: 0086-13146888087
  • 19. haifa said on 7/12/2010 8:49:02 PM
    hi i'm interested in opening a business in laser removal what license and permit do i need to open a shop like this in sydney nsw and how much does a laser machine cost?
  • 20. Elizabeth Peralta said on 8/2/2010 1:52:13 PM
    hello, i'm interested in opening my own business in laser hair removal, i would like to know what license and permit do i need and also what equipment to buy, how much would i need to get started in california usa.???
  • 21. Daisy said on 8/10/2010 12:50:21 PM
    I want to open a Laser Hair Removal Business in Miami, FL. What Licenses and permits do I need to open the business? I know that in Florida you need to be either an ARNP, RN or MD. Are there any franchises that I can contact here in Miami?
  • 22. gloria andrade said on 8/12/2010 1:28:18 PM
    i want to open a laser hair removal business in kissimmee- fl.
  • 23. Nicola said on 8/26/2010 8:00:05 AM
    I would like like to open a Laser hair removal business in London. I would like to know what permits/licenses and medical professionals that I will need on board. Also I would like an idea of the start up and running costs may be like. Thank you!
  • 24. chyra said on 8/27/2010 9:41:50 PM
    hi, i wanted to open a laser treatment business, but i dont know where to start and where to get the training from. i'm from the walsall area in the midlands and i would love to treat the people here. please could you help. thanx
  • 25. mrs d said on 9/13/2010 5:46:25 PM
    hi, i am interested in opening a laser hair removal clinic in london uk. What are the legal requirements, licenses, etc, that i need? Many thanks
  • 26. Kam said on 9/21/2010 11:28:54 AM
    Hi I am interested in opening a laser treatment salon in hampshire, UK Could you give me details of the different machines available
  • 27. Priscilla said on 9/24/2010 7:42:28 PM
    I operate a sales and rental of laser hair removal machines, as well as muscle stimulation and ultrasonic machines for fat burning/slimming. Our machines are of top quality and affordable, we also have financing options. I am located in Coquitlam, BC. Those interested can contact me by email pjslabs (at) gmail (dot) com. thank you
  • 28. lex said on 9/26/2010 9:44:17 AM
    I want to open a general laser and IPL hair removal/skin tightening and rejuvenation and ton evening treatments. Can you advise what the requirements are since nobody here (I am in Puerto Rico USA) seems to know where there are courses nor what the pre-requisites are.
  • 29. amar thandi said on 9/29/2010 12:07:41 PM
    Hi there, I am interested in a career change, and have become interested in starting up a laser hair removal business after having had this treatment in a local salon. Can you please advise me on how to go about starting up such a business and qualifications that I may need. I am currently thinking about setting up at my home, in London, as I have the space. Look forward to hearing from you.
  • 30. Freddy Nunes said on 10/2/2010 2:02:12 PM
    Please advise me of equipment required, capital for starting business, and know how/qualification or training required for starting establishment in Goa , India.
  • 31. marlene said on 10/5/2010 3:44:56 PM
    Hi i am interested in opening a laser hair removal salon in essex, UK. Could you give me details of machines available, advice on how to go about starting up such a business and qualifications that i may need thanks.
  • 32. harpinder said on 10/11/2010 4:52:56 PM
    want to open laser hair removal clinic in punjab, India Pls advice details of machine available, and do I need any license to start a business. thanks
  • 33. Andrea said on 10/18/2010 11:19:10 AM
    I am interested in starting a business in South Texas, what are the licensing requirements in my state.
  • 34. Sarah McMillan said on 10/25/2010 3:34:31 PM
    I am a qualified nurse interested in training in laser hair removal and then setting up in business. What are the outlay costs and where are the best places for training and buying the correct equipment? Live in Lancashire, England. Thanks
  • 35. firdaus mulla said on 10/29/2010 2:08:55 AM
    I am in the UK. I am a doctor who has discontinued my work for couple of years. I have full registration with the GMC. But i have not done any GP rotations nor have i done any training post in the UK. I am interested in opening a clinic/parlour for laser hair reduction and even face firming/tightening. Is it ok if i have certified courses for the same? what license and permit do i require for the same?
  • 36. Armen said on 12/11/2010 9:14:09 PM
    I'm in the los angeles area, do i need a doctor or any nurses to run my business
  • 37. johnny d said on 12/13/2010 10:40:38 PM
    i would like to start a laser hair removal in vancouver bc canada . do i need any doctors or nurses to run my business
  • 38. Mutasim said on 12/24/2010 9:49:24 AM
    Hi i am interested in opening a laser hair removal salon in Khartoum, Sudan. Could you kindly give me details of machines available, advice on how to go about starting up such a business and qualifications that i may need thanks, machines cost.
  • 39. Caroline said on 1/10/2011 2:13:36 PM
    Hi ! Contact me if you are interested into opening a laser hair removal in the UK i know some great UK supplier who will help you from A to Z and will answer any questions ! I have myself contacted them and they were really professional and English !!!!
  • 40. Kalpesh Vala said on 1/21/2011 3:18:31 AM
    Hi, I am working in the company which is supplying all kinds of hair removal laser and tattoo removal laser too..please send me mail if you want more about our products in India & abroad..thanking you..u can call us at +91-265-3058592..and kalpesh@samirsurgitech.com
  • 41. Miriam said on 1/21/2011 3:39:40 PM
    Hi, I'm located in Miami, Fl and would like to know if in Florida I can have a mobile service for laser hair removal and if so what are the requirements.
  • 42. emma lock said on 1/23/2011 4:59:23 PM
    hi , i am based in england and i wanted to open a laser treatment business, please could you let me know what courses, license and permits i would need. many thanks
  • 43. Gill said on 1/31/2011 5:02:33 AM
    Hi I am in the Oxon area in the UK and would like to start my own mobile IPL business. I need advice on training, marketing, regulations, permits, insurance and machines please. Thnx
  • 44. mrs patel said on 2/3/2011 11:37:45 AM
    hi i work from home i want to start laser hair removal, either from home or mobile i want lease or rent a saprano xl l help thanks
  • 45. Miriam said on 2/4/2011 7:25:55 PM
    Located in Miami, FL would like to get info on a good laser and cheaper laser.
  • 46. Selda said on 2/5/2011 8:46:49 AM
    Hi there, we sell IPL machines to salons across the UK and Europe. We can also sell worldwide if clients are willing to pay shipping costs. IPL is a safer procedure than Laser, and is completely pain free. Selling a course of IPL treatments in your salon can vastly increase your profits and it is likely to be the largest revenue generating treatment that you can offer your clients. Would be happy to discuss, please give me a call, +447841 568874. Selda, UK Beauty Network Ltd. selda_seyfi@hotmail.com
  • 47. Paruir said on 2/13/2011 11:56:24 PM
    I want to open a laser hair removal clinic in Los Angeles CA. Can u please send any information how to start it up. I need to find out if I need an M.D. or not.
  • 48. Sarah McMillan said on 2/14/2011 5:31:04 PM
    I am very interested in starting up an IPL hair removal business. I am a qualified RN living in Brisbane. Where can you get training from and what permits are required. I am looking to start this from my home and or mobile. Thanks
  • 49. Gulcan Yurt said on 2/15/2011 9:44:06 PM
    I wanna open laser hair remover salon in va.. Can u send me information about the business.. What do i need?
  • 50. claire hardy said on 2/17/2011 6:38:29 AM
    hi i'm a mobile therapist and would like to offer a mobile service for laser hair removal ? could you please advise how i would go about this could i use the e- one ? i'm in the uk
  • 51. salma patel said on 2/19/2011 10:30:31 AM
    Hi, I would like to start up a business in offering mobile laser hair removing and was wondering where do I start. Do I need training if yes can you suggest where I can do the course.
  • 52. dr verma said on 2/20/2011 1:36:42 AM
    i'm dr verma trichologist from india want to buy hair removal machine plz let me know it's cost.
  • 53. Pam said on 3/1/2011 2:06:07 PM
    I'm interested in opening a hair removal shop in western ny. I was told that only a licensed lpn, rn or dr. could use these machines and perform this service. Is this true? And if not, then what type of licenses and permits would be required?
  • 54. Mark said on 3/2/2011 3:55:12 PM
    Hi! my name is Mark and I am an executive with Tropicalaser Franchises which is a laser hair removal franchise for those interested in a turn key approach to the business and using our proven system to success.
  • 55. Saudi Female from Saudi Arabia said on 3/4/2011 10:01:51 AM
    AS Saudi female I would like to take this opportunity to thank every one wrote about laser business. Please I am seeking for training in Laser. Please I am having a saloon in Saudi Arabia. If any one know any training in laser please let me know. I have done a lot of search in Arabic I could not find any. Thanks Saudi Arabia, Eastern province Saihat
  • 56. James expert adviser said on 3/5/2011 12:04:05 PM
    @Saudi Female from Saudi Arabia, there are many schools and universities that will teach you about this. You can try Institute of Beauty Specialist, Science and Technology. You can try at your local beauty schools if they have any courses.

Jestin James
    Startup Biz Hub - Senior Advisor (Staff)

• 57. irina said on 3/6/2011 8:16:14 PM
    Brooklyn, NY. I have a license of cosmetology and want to work as laser hair removal technical. Where and how can i take classes for working with all kind of laser remover machines?
  • 58. Shanna rauch said on 3/10/2011 5:38:33 PM
    I am interested in opening a laser hair removal business in chino hills, ca. And want to know what kinds of laser are best to use and what license do u need to operate the machine and If you know of any schools or where to get it. I have a cosmo license and my business partner is an RN nurse.
  • 59. Javed Aalam said on 3/12/2011 4:45:31 AM
    I have also skin & hair Laser center. but i've no fat loss machine, i want to fat loss machine, so plz tell me now where are this machine.....
  • 60. Tammy said on 3/12/2011 2:16:26 PM
    I would like information on what equipment to purchase, supplies needed, licenses, certifications, and any other information needed to start my own business in the Eastern, KY area.
  • 61. Leo H beginner adviser said on 3/14/2011 12:12:36 PM
    Hello, I have opened several centers in different areas and in response to some of the questions about opening a center. Most states require the direct medical supervision of an md licensed in that state. The states usually require a state facility license which requires a physical inspection and a local license. The operator of the equipment must be certified in laser and (depending on the state) may need to be be a doctor, RN, electrologist, or esthetician. Please consult a qualified attorney prior to doing anything as it may put you in serious legal liabilities such as practicing medicine without a license if not done "exactly" the way your state requires it.

Leo H
    leo@tropicalaser.com

• 62. Rosa said on 3/16/2011 2:52:23 AM
    Hi! I am interested in opening a laser hair removal business in Denver,Co. I need to know what equipment to purchase, supplies needed, licenses, certifications needed for this business. How much money I need to start. And a good idea to buy used laser machines.
  • 63. Leo H beginner adviser said on 3/16/2011 3:51:54 PM
    Hello, in response to your questions about the equipment: There are plenty of companies and individuals selling used lasers but the problem is when you purchase used, chances are the manufacturer will not repair or sell parts for the system unless you bought from them so you'd better have a good and reliable repair person (close) because they break often and it is very expensive to repair them.(usually around $700 for the service call plus parts and labor!) Do your homework about the service company, availability of parts and availability of a loaner during the repair period before you buy any laser.

Leo H
    leo@tropicalaser.com

• 64. Leo H beginner adviser said on 3/18/2011 11:20:08 AM
    Hi Ali. My sugestion is you have to call the California Health Department for requirements at a state level and requirements for professionals supervising or providing the treatments, the city and county at a local level and it's always a good idea to consult an attorney to make sure you are compliant with any other agency that may have juristiction

Leo H
    leo@tropicalaser.com

• 65. Apurba Mandal said on 6/6/2011 3:08:31 PM
    Hi! I am interested in opening a laser hair removal business in Kolkata, India. I need to know what equipment to purchase, supplies needed, licenses, certifications needed for this business. How much money I need to start. And a good idea to buy used laser machines. regards, Apurba Mandal. +91-9609600936. apurba.tom@gmail.com
  • 66. NAGINA SHAH said on 6/12/2011 1:54:01 PM
    Hi! I am interested in starting ipl laser hair removal business In lancashire UK. I would like to start the business from home. I will targeting mainly Asian skin people and therefore I would like to know which machine to purchase, which license i would need .also prices of the machines. my e-mail address is nags_22@hotmail.com and phone number is 02030916683
  • 67. Ring Zhou said on 6/29/2011 9:57:28 PM
    Hi!I am looking for IPL laser Elite and fat loss device cooperator including the beauty salon/spa as well as beauty equipment agent.Welcome to ask me and I will try my best to offer you great help.As we are the biggest manufacture to offer top quality and competitive price machine with CE.My email address is ring.sincoheren@gmail.com and phone number is +86-13436662953
  • 68. anne naoum said on 7/4/2011 3:09:47 AM
    hi i want to open an laser hair removal and ipl facials salon in sydney australia. i have my diploma, just dont know where to start. i need step by step help. please get back o me soon thanks anne
  • 69. Emil Corazza said on 7/14/2011 11:54:27 PM
    I would like some info on specialized training for laser treatments.
  • 70. sarika said on 7/19/2011 4:32:53 AM
    i am not a doctor i want to open a laser skin clinic i have a dermatologist on hire basis tell me processor to open this clinic how can i take license
  • 71. Mundeep said on 8/11/2011 5:07:18 PM
    Hi, I am interested in starting ipl laser hair removal business in the UK. I would like to start the business from home. I will targeting mainly Asian skin people and therefore I would like to know which machine to purchase and prices. What kind of training is required as I have no experience in the beauty industry. Also a step by step guide in opening a business including types of license and insurances required.
  • 72. drasim said on 8/29/2011 5:20:28 PM
    i am a medical doctor in pakistan ..family physcian dermatologist.. i am interested to open laser hair removal center in lahore and one in gujranwala city. i want to lease the machines. how to start and buy.. guide me .. many thanks
  • 73. Dr. Devinder Walia,MD said on 9/27/2011 9:53:29 PM
    I am a physician in India and want to start Laser centre in punjab, India could anyone help me for that. Regards Dr.Devinder Walia,MD +919815244152
  • 74. Shobha Jordy said on 10/7/2011 3:32:46 AM
    Hi, WE are interested in opening a laser hair removal center but we don't know what steps to take. please let me know
  • 75. cindy Nguyen said on 10/14/2011 3:00:19 PM
    Hi, I would like to open a laser hair removal center in San Jose, CA. What , permits, business requirements do I need? Thanks, Cindy
  • 76. marina said on 10/17/2011 9:16:59 PM
    Hi, I would like to start up a business in offering mobile laser hair and tattoo removing and was wondering where do I start. Do I need training if yes can you suggest where I can do the course. I am in MD,DC,VA in USA area.
  • 77. Zanda said on 11/7/2011 11:42:50 AM
    Hi, I am looking to start my own practice with a laser hair removal machine in England, London. Can you please advise where can I buy used laser in a good condition. how do I accommodate all skin types and skin tones? Where can I obtain a license to do it myself? I have a medical&cosmetic background. need information about licenses, permits, and any other requirements to do so. Please email me to soladifferent@googlemail.com. Many thanks.
  • 78. christina St George said on 11/17/2011 2:01:13 PM
    I am interested in purchasing a soprano xl lasre hair removal equipment. i would very much appreciate if you kindly let me know which model is the best for dark skins and white skins (for all different colour skin types) such as asian, african, and whites. please e mail me at your earliest convenience. I wish to mention to you that I was very interested in Dr Ordon's device as shown on Doctors Tv programme. That is a great show. Please e mail me to stgeorge555@aol.com. Many thanks
  • 79. susmita mishra said on 12/3/2011 11:56:55 AM
    I am interested in starting laser hair removal business in my saloon in Berhampur India. I need to know what type of training, equipment need licenses, certificate for this business. how much money need to start
  • 80. bindiya said on 12/7/2011 1:32:15 AM
    Hi! i am very keen to open laser hair removal business in gujarat india. i want to know what type of training, license, certificate for this business. how much money i needed for it? please answer my query as soon as possible
  • 81. yildiz Unuvar said on 1/2/2012 7:53:53 AM
    I am planning to open a beauty center mostly concentrated on laser hair removal. I have completely different background. I wonder whether to open a beauty center is worth or what is the profit rate. Thanks, Best
  • 82. Claude said on 1/2/2012 8:31:11 PM
    Open a laser hair removal clinician Florida permits and staff requirement ( md or laser operators needed?
  • 83. payal said on 1/9/2012 5:28:58 PM
    me and my partner were meant to start a hair and beauty salon in Manchester, UK , but unfortunately the the lease did not go through in Dec and we have purchased all our salon equipments and also have multifunctional laser+IPL+ Tattoo removal RF machine in brand new unused condition in the package as purchased. Please contact me for more details at payalpanda79@gmail.com Thanks
  • 84. Zara shah said on 1/24/2012 6:33:54 AM
    Business to be set in Buckinghamshire have found ore Isis only thing I need us a laser hair removal machine either on lease or rental for ethnic clientele.
  • 85. fara said on 1/30/2012 2:52:59 PM
    hi I want to know if I buy a ipl machine from china to start doing hair removal business, is it legal to do that if it doen't have fDA approval? thank you
  • 86. George said on 2/19/2012 9:29:04 AM
    Woodbridge, Virginia. I need help finding a Company that can lease or rent Laser Hair Removal equipment for our Small Business (Spa). Please help!
  • 87. Alvina said on 3/6/2012 10:19:30 AM
    Hello, interested to open laser hair removal business. Need help with paperwork, where do I start. Thank you
  • 88. Karen said on 4/2/2012 3:30:13 PM
    Hi looking to set up a Laser hair removal business from home in the uk Scotland. Need to know what the best machine to use and what health and safety documents, training, license, certificate for this business. Thanks
  • 89. hoa huynh said on 4/13/2012 2:34:35 PM
    ASIA BEAUTY GUAYAMA, PR 00784. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT REQUIRE TO OPEN LASER HAIR REMOVAL BUSINESS. WHAT LICENSE I NEED?
  • 90. Vladislav Pogrebitsky said on 4/14/2012 2:30:02 PM
    Brooklyn king's county 11230 what kind of permits indeed to get, "medical director" what does it mean, what kind of permit, occupation that person need to get?
  • 91. sam said on 5/8/2012 1:43:57 PM
    Hey, i am interested in opening my own mobile hair laser business - however i do not know first thing to start, what requirements legally etc.. please help me out. i am in the united Kingdom Regards Sam
  • 92. Joan said on 5/25/2012 2:21:52 PM
    I'm interested in starting a business on Vancouver Island, BC, Canada. Would appreciate any information you can forward.
  • 93. Mandy said on 8/14/2012 2:50:19 AM
    Hello!!! I am interested in opening my business in bc canada. Could you please advice what steps do i need to take? Where can I purchase the equipment, how much does it normally cost and what kind of license do i need? Thank you so much.
  • 94. Junette said on 9/2/2012 9:02:55 AM
    Hi, I would like to know where i can purchase a machine
  • 95. hoa huynh said on 9/8/2012 12:55:11 AM
    I'm in puerto Rico, Please help me what license do I need to open laser hair removal?
  • 96. Liana said on 9/15/2012 9:34:37 PM
    Hello I would like to start hair laser business please help me to find out how to start what license do I need how much it cost thank u vary much !!!
  • 97. David said on 9/17/2012 10:38:40 AM
    San Juan PR. Would like to know about licenses and Insurance that I need. Thanks
  • 98. Nagina said on 10/28/2012 4:11:44 AM
    Hi I would like to start laser business in uk and dnt know which machine to use. Can someone please help me
  • 99. Rony said on 11/8/2012 10:06:34 AM
    London England. I really would like some information regarding hiring Soprano Xl Machines. i cant find anywhere in the uk. would it be better to get finance or is there somewhere you can hire?
  • 100. Bridget Grant said on 11/9/2012 10:11:37 AM
    Can you please tell me any regulations I would need to open a tattoo removal business along side of my tattoo studio. In lancaster Pa.USA. Thank you so much!
  • 101. Lili said on 11/14/2012 10:54:21 AM
    Hi! I would like to start a business of Laser Hair Removal and beauty care salon in Hawaii. Do I need a License? Also what kind of documents do I need? I am from Canada but my boyfriend is American and he lives in Hawaii. Thank you!
  • 102. nikki kheriaty said on 12/1/2012 8:45:00 PM
    i want to offer laser hair removal in my spa. how do i know which machines i can use as an esthetician?
  • 103. Ilham D said on 12/3/2012 9:07:55 PM
    Hi, I would Like to find out what is the latest hair laser and laser facial and tattoo removal machine that have been used in the states lately. And the main difference, also from where I can purchase them and the approximate cost. Am on my way to start the business in The Middeleast. Will really appreciate any advice and directions.
  • 104. belinda said on 12/18/2012 9:06:50 PM
    i am interested in hair removal and skin rejuvenation spa . email:belinda34571@gmail.com
  • 105. Yujia Sun said on 12/20/2012 9:33:30 PM
    Right now I'm mainly looking for operators and distributors. My expertise is cosmetic beauty machinery. My special knowledge is the up and coming, as well as the old and proven machines and techniques. My main office is in Germany, but often travel across the globe. If you would like to know more and join my venture, drop me an email at ysun@aes-light.com
  • 106. Kirti said on 12/23/2012 12:03:35 AM
    I am running a salon in India. Let me know details of permanent hair removal machine models and license requirements.
  • 107. belinda said on 12/23/2012 9:28:05 PM
    i am interested in beauty spa & salon. If you want to permanent hair removal, you'd better use the diode laser machine. if you want to know more about the hair removal and skin rejuvenation, body slimming and what kind of licenses you need, you can contact me. We can change the experience. Email: belinda34571@gmail.com, Cell: 0086-18612561614
  • 108. Elena said on 1/5/2013 4:11:27 AM
    I'M INTERESTED IN OPENING A LASER HAIR REMOVAL BUSINESS AND BODY conturing I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT LICENSES, PERMITS, REQUIREMENTS DO I NEED TO OPEN THIS BUSINESS IN Chicago IL .WHAT ARE THE SPECIFIC STATE REQUIREMENTS? HOW BIG is this investment, how much money I ll need? ANY HELP IN THIS WILL BE TRULY APPRECIATED. THANK YOU Elena
  • 109. Lamia said on 1/6/2013 6:42:08 AM
    I am planning on opening a laser hair reduction clinic/ salon in the united Arab Emirates. What are your recommendations.
  • 110. belinda said on 1/6/2013 9:22:19 PM
    hi my friends, i have been engaged in beauty industry for several years and if you want to know more about the information about how to open a laser hair removal salon ,such as WHAT LICENSES, PERMITS, REQUIREMENTS YOU NEED, please feel free to contact me. i'm glad to exchange the experience with you! my Email ID:belinda34571@gmail.com
  • 111. abdul said on 1/12/2013 2:12:06 AM
    i am interested in opening laser hair regrowth business as i am in salon business and thinking of adding laser hair regrowth service please advice who we have to staff for these kind of machine to operate. thanks abdul
  • 112. joanne benson said on 1/18/2013 10:58:54 AM
    i am looking to become a qualified hair removal therapist can u send me info on how to start this and what i would need please
  • 113. Steve beginner adviser said on 1/20/2013 7:50:07 AM
    I have an IPL i have not used and wish to fine a new home for it. I also can advise on UK legislation and regulations. Please let me know if you wish for more info. Please contact me on 01608 677264 for more info.

Expert

• 114. April said on 1/25/2013 4:47:36 PM
    I live in Nashville, TN and wanted to know how much insurance would cost for a laser hair removal business?
  • 115. Lori said on 4/6/2013 7:51:07 PM
    Wanting to know how to start a laser hair removal business in Florida. Please send me some info !
  • 116. Monika said on 4/29/2013 8:01:28 PM
    I live in Dublin, Ireland. I would like to start a business of IPL machine for mobile therapist. What you think about this idea?
  • 117. sohaa said on 5/6/2013 3:31:58 PM
    hello, I would like to start hair removal business. I live in UK, could you please advice me ? I need to know how to start. If I need a permission . How I can get the training and how I can buy a machine. Thank you.
  • 118. dalton said on 5/25/2013 4:49:25 PM
    i'm looking for certificate that says i'm a certified hair and tattoo remover. i already practice and have plenty of experience. but lack the relevant paper work. i work in cameroon. but am from uk
  • 119. Ablee said on 5/30/2013 12:05:37 PM
    How to start Laser and ipl business in Texas usa.
  • 120. mital parekh said on 6/6/2013 8:28:28 AM
    dear, i am having salon i want to start ipl laser and also want training about it any school for it pls advise any south african branch
  • 121. Jyoti said on 6/14/2013 3:09:01 AM
    Hi this is Jyoti, am from Kenya. am on my way to opening my own salon. have worked for 15years. have been looking for the best and latest hair removal laser but am so confused as there is so much of a choice. am working on all skin types.have been recommended soprano xl blue laser. could you please let me know where from can I purchase it from. thanks
  • 122. Kamal said on 8/25/2013 7:54:48 AM
    I want to open a laser hair removal clinic in punjab india please advice me who can open it any legal law. i am looking for legal certificate for laser hair removal in india punjab pl advice
  • 123. sanjay said on 9/13/2013 4:57:18 AM
    I am interested to start the business of laser hair removal for canada. Please suggest me how can i start . What is the requirement and invest money. Please tell me early.
  • 124. Heather said on 9/19/2013 10:21:31 AM
    We would like to rent a laser for hair removal, veins, skin rejuvenation, etc... Does anyone know of a company in Tennessee that does this?
  • 125. shaila said on 10/23/2013 9:28:01 AM
    information about how to open a laser hair removal salon ,such as WHAT LICENSES, PERMITS, REQUIREMENTS YOU NEED, qualification
  • 126. christi said on 10/29/2013 6:31:35 PM
    I am a licensed electrologist with certification in laser hair removal. I would like to start my own electrolysis/laser hair removal business. I would be the only one performing the services. I thought that if I could find a Dr. to act as my medical Director, I could do this. I have made contact with a Plastic Surgeon who is willing to rent space in his office-I would provide the equipment, perform the services, basically run as my own business within his business. Can I do so? I live in FLorida. He is concerned as to how it might affect his liability insurance. I had planned on securing my own. Any information you can provide would be appreciated. Thank you.
  • 127. Sarah said on 10/30/2013 7:26:43 PM
    Honolulu, Hawaii. And I want to start a business in the laser skin rejuvenation, skin care, and hair removal. I wanted to know what we needed in order to start the business. Licenses, liabilities, requirements, and permits. Thank you
  • 128. Tom Chao said on 10/31/2013 11:47:23 PM
    Hi, operation for the hair removal machine is easy and not so much training. If there is anyone has need for such beauty machine or service ? Please contact us. address is: beautymachine.tom@gmail.com
  • 129. Lynette said on 11/4/2013 9:52:25 PM
    Hi, I am Lynette. If you wanna know more about laser hair removal or other machines, please feel free to contact with lynettew@anybeautyipl.cn We are manufacturer of different beauty machines for over 10 years.
  • 130. Mrs Deborah Holmes said on 11/22/2013 3:53:56 PM
    Please send information for training and renting equipment
  • 131. sujatha said on 11/25/2013 3:22:17 AM
    I am interested in starting a laser hair removal clinic in secunderabad city which is in the state of andhrapradesh and country india. I would like to know the cost and where can I get the training for the same as i am not having any training . Thanx. Sujatha
  • 132. Raj said on 3/4/2014 1:23:44 AM
    I am interested in starting a laser hair removal clinic in Ludhiana city which is in the state of Punjab and country India. I would like to know the cost and where can I get the training for the same as i am not having any training & Laser Machine. Thanx. Raj
  • 133. Susan Cohen said on 3/17/2014 9:39:13 PM
    Hi I am just about to open my laser hair removal place what is the best ipl for all skin color specially black and white if there is one I will be glad to know, hope to here from you soon
  • 134. Jesse said on 4/30/2014 2:30:07 AM
    This is Jesse from China Heaven Laser Co, Ltd. We major in IPL and Laser beauty equipment production for 10 years. Any questions about how to open a beauty salon. You could refer me for detail suggestion.
  • 135. Prashant said on 5/8/2014 12:06:13 AM
    I am interested in starting a laser hair removal clinic in Gujarat State India. I would like to know rules and regulations for India. And the cost of training and Address with Phone No. Thanks, Prashant
  • 136. dr.kanchan dalvi said on 5/10/2014 1:54:01 PM
    Hi! Dr.Kanchan is here. I'm from india, state of Maharashtra. I'm interested to start my own laser hair removal clinic. so I would like to know which laser machine is suitable for Indian people and the cost of tat machine in Indian currency. And also about training details. thanking you !
  • 137. janice said on 6/2/2014 1:56:12 AM
    hello friends, I have experience for 10 years in IPL, laser hair removal machine, about the open new clinic :
    1. you should ensure your customers income
    2. and re-back customer very important
    3. have a good quality machine .for more open clinic o spa ,
    contact me email: jessicachina01@gmail.com o nicole@nubway.com
  • 138. Carolyn Hill said on 6/23/2014 10:03:35 AM
    I'm a mobile spray tan technician, looking to offer laser hair removal treatments, could you please send me some info on suitable types of hair removal machines used for mobile therapist?
  • 139. jackie nasrallah said on 6/27/2014 11:35:46 AM
    Hello, I'm looking to open my own laser hair removal clinic in nova scotia. I'm not sure what steps to take to get the proper training. I'm also not sure of the law requirements for my area are. What is the best machine to invest in to assure my clients are happy? How can I build my cientele when i'm opening a new shop.
  • 140. Sophie said on 7/1/2014 5:00:26 AM
    Hi I have an IPL machine to sell and can also offer full training and officially get you qualified all within a very low price. Contact me for info, Will help those that are looking to start up new business or expand
  • 141. Sophie said on 7/1/2014 5:01:34 AM
    Contact me on ladiesgym@hotmail.co.uk or send text to 07414535393 uk code is +44
  • 142. Sophie said on 7/1/2014 5:05:27 AM
    An excellent business idea please contact me for more info on how to get customers, starting up and much more....
  • 143. Nutan Pippal said on 9/2/2014 12:10:37 AM
    Kindly provide me training institute in india for laser hair removal
  • 144. Joanna said on 9/30/2014 5:31:31 PM
    I'M INTERESTED IN OPENING a spa with LASER HAIR REMOVAL BUSINESS. AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT LICENSES, PERMITS, REQUIREMENTS DO I NEED TO OPEN THIS BUSINESS. I KNOW THAT I DON'T KNOW WHAT LICENSES DO I NEED FOR OFFICE TO OPEN IT UP. I WANT TO OPEN THE OFFICE IN CALIFORNIA. WHAT ARE THE STATE REQUIREMENTS??? THANK you!!!
  • 145. Grigor said on 11/19/2014 5:10:12 AM
    Hi I am interested in opening up a laser hair removal in Los Angeles California I would like to get detailed information on the requirements on how to go upon opening up a place.
  • 146. maureen said on 12/28/2014 9:33:13 AM
    I'm a newly certified laser technician wanting to open a home based business, hair removal, skin rejuvination etc. What types of insurance will i be needing, i live in Vancouver Canada.
  • 147. Robinson said on 1/1/2015 7:01:54 PM
    I recommend everyone to NEVER buy machines from China! I bought one from Weifang Sunshine Electronics that lasted 20 hours. They made me open the machine to fix and replace the power supply which I paid $400 with the machine under warranty. The power supply never worked. They decided to ship me another one, and the second lasted 4 HOURS and just died. I am still waiting for a emergency switch replacement. In the meantime, I bought another one from Shanghai Freya Medical Technology, and they lied about having FDA registration. The machine stop in customs and I opened a dispute against them. Now I am in big huge problem and I do not wish any of this to anyone. They ruined my business and my life!
  • 148. shahram said on 1/23/2015 1:42:52 AM
    i'm an img physician in canada. i'm willing to open a laser cosmetic center for my own. how can i start and where should i refer to ? thanks
  • 149. teena abraham said on 3/20/2015 3:16:13 PM
    hi i'm Bsc nurse with 10 years experience in kuwait. i would like to open a laser clinic in kerala india. what course should i take. how to get license and from what to order machine. Is it possible to start a clinic after the course without a dermatologist..kindly reply...thank you...
  • 150. Abby said on 4/3/2015 3:11:03 AM
    I own two beauty salons, if you want to do hair removal, skin care, beauty salon business alone. I think I can give you some advise. My email:abbyli9282@gmail.com Skype:li.abby8
  • 151. caroline said on 4/7/2015 3:56:39 AM
    i'm Caroline, manufacturer providing beauty & medical machine with OEM&ODM service. feel free to contact me, i promise i only provide things i trust. hope we can be friends. E: caroline@taibobeauty.com
  • 152. Sheri said on 4/14/2015 2:16:09 PM
    I am considering a career change in Alabama for non-medical laser treatment. Mostly I am interested in hair and tattoo removal and body contouring. I need to know the procedures for starting a business from home first then open a shop later once I get business going. I am not yet certified, I am currently trying to figure out which online program to go with then trying to find a place to do the required training hours.
  • 153. elif yoldas said on 6/26/2015 6:24:29 AM
    Hi. I would like to set up my own ipl hair laser business from home and would like to know what permits I'm required. I live in uk/London. Elle
  • 154. Rosie said on 7/14/2015 12:35:04 AM
    Hi, my name is Rosie. My associates and I are providing a new method for connecting US buyers with international manufacturers in the laser skincare industry. With our minimal overhead cost and direct connections overseas, we can provide brand new equipment at a fraction of the cost with none of the hassles. Please feel free to contact me at any time with questions or requests. I hope I can be of service and I look forward to doing business with you in the near future. Email me at globallaserdistribution@gmail.com
  • 155. jomon antoney said on 11/18/2015 2:00:48 AM
    I want to open laser hair removal clinic in Kerala, Kottayam, India. Please advice details of machine available, and do I need any license to start a business. thanks
  • 156. jessie du said on 1/18/2016 11:39:08 PM
    I'm jessie, from PZ Laser, a worldwide aesthetic device manufacturer produces high-end products for plastic surgeons, dermatologist, physicians and healthcare professionals. We developed a laser hair removal machine which is used in laser clinic and cosmetic centres. It is your profitable business-driver which you must have. If you want to do laser hair removal, cellulite reduction and skin care business, feel free to email me at pzlaser2016@yahoo.com.
  • 157. Aneta Kawczynska said on 5/26/2016 11:31:41 AM
    Hi I am interested in opening up a laser hair removal, maybe IPL in Birmingham (UK) and I would like to get detailed information on the requirements on how to go upon opening up a place? What certificate I have to get it? Can I provide my business at home?
  • 158. Md Moaz Ali said on 9/29/2016 3:42:34 PM
    Hi, I am Ali and I want to start a laser hai removable clinic in Delhi so plz guide me what is the main requirement or permission to take from local authority to open a skin clinic
  • 159. Iraci said on 11/11/2016 11:12:35 AM
    Hi! I am planning to open a studio in Dublin (Ireland). What certificate do I need to start a business like that there? Tks