How to Start a Water Bottling Business

If you want to start a water bottling business, you will have to study the local competition. When your competitors have weaknesses, you can use that to your advantage.

Create a business plan and business website. With the right advertising methods, you can attract potential customers. You also have to comply with the government regulations.

bottled water from factory

How to Start a Water Bottling Business?

Safe water is very important these days and since this is an essential need, a lot of people are willing to purchase bottled water. With this great demand for clean drinking water, you can start your own water bottling business. People were used to drinking tap water several years back but today, its use has decreased considerably. Before you begin with the startup process, you will have to create a good business plan. Learn everything you can about water bottling. You can surf the web for more info so that you can make the right move and decisions.

Bottled water is available in different forms – spring water, purified water, mineral water, sparkling water, artesian water, and well water. Determine the availability of water in your area and you can consult with the International Bottled Water Association. This is important so that you can comply accordingly. The bottling equipment is vital in selling clean water. Aside from the source of water, you will also need bottles, labels, caps, and sterilizers. If you want, you can stick with eco-friendly designs. During startup, you can lease out the machines and equipment you need. This is ideal to test the water before you start purchasing your own equipment.

The Regulations for Bottling Business

The government regulations usually vary from one country to another. This type of business is under the FDA (Federal and Drug Administration). The said entity is responsible for ensuring that the bottled water is safe from procurement and processing. It will also cover the bottling process and finally, the transportation. You have to determine the rules in advance and make sure that you don’t violate anything. By doing so, you will sell pure and consistent bottled water. Never sell tap water, claiming that it is bottled water. Otherwise, Environmental Protection Agency or EPA will sanction your business and may result to a closeout.

This is a highly competitive industry and you must ensure that you’re marketing water effectively. Identify the weaknesses of your competitors and use it to enhance your business. If you can offer something unique, customers will surely patronize your business. To increase your sales, you can sell bottled water during soccer games, basketball, and other sporting events. You can even maintain an online business site to reach a wider market. Make sure that you provide for a shopping cart to make the buying process easy. You can use the business plan to secure capital for your new business. With the right advertising methods, you can make lots of money.

• 1. albano said on 4/2/2011 3:10:01 PM
    hello, I live in Albania,at Lushnja city and I'm ready to invest in a small bottling company, we want to prepare a quantity 5000 bottles of a 0.5l each one. can you help with some infos about the costs of our invests. thanx in advance
  • 2. krishan sharma said on 11/26/2011 7:07:11 AM
    i want to start minral water bottling plant at siliguri ,west bengal india.pls. provide me all besic onfromations like cost,machinery,pricing,govt licensning,man power and marketting .thank you
  • 3. Burhan said on 12/26/2011 6:59:21 AM
    Dear sir, I'm based in UK and would like to start business in india, as a bottling or paper making.Can you please help us to get information how to start a water bottling business
  • 4. Adedayo Olawumi said on 12/27/2011 5:21:04 AM
    Thanks for creating an avenue like this for assistance and interactions. I want to write a proposal on how to start a bottled water company, and i don't know how to write. Kindly mail to me the procedure. I need to submit to my bank for financial assistance. Regards, Adedayo Olawumi, 1, ijigbo street, Ado - Ekiti. Ekiti State. Nigeria. +2348067224875
  • 5. Shinto said on 2/4/2012 2:01:53 AM
    Sir/Madam, I want to start a drinking water bottling palt in Thodupuzha, Please provide the formalities and Capital to starting small scale
  • 6. amit said on 2/29/2012 9:13:09 AM
    what would be investment....and all process to start bottling plant..... indore, madhya pradesh- India
  • 7. jane said on 3/19/2012 3:01:11 AM
    Dear Sir/ Madam, I wish to write a project concept note and a proposal on a small water bottling plant in Kenya. It could start as a cottage industry but the two documents are key for financing. really look forward to your assistance. regards, Jane Wambui.
  • 8. Baba Mos said on 3/30/2012 3:07:17 AM
    Thanks for an opportunity of this magnitude. Your type is rare and I'll wish you keep up the good work. Please I'll wish you mail me a detail know how of starting a pet bottling outfit business plan. My location is in Ogun State, Nigeria. I know I have to be duely registered with the regulatory agency. I also wish to know the best brand of machine to be used, what is meant by reverse osmosis etc? Best regards. Thanks.
  • 9. Ankur Yadav said on 4/22/2012 6:49:22 AM
    I want to establish a water bottling plant in Lucknow, India. Please guide me in detail. Thanks.
  • 10. Pratap said on 5/7/2012 1:51:55 AM
    I want to start a bottling plant at kerala. Please provide the formalities and capital required to start with a low scale
  • 11. Suresh beginner adviser said on 5/11/2012 3:03:23 AM

@Pratap, Please let us know the capacity of the plant you are planning to start. We can give complete guidance in starting a water plant. Feel free to reach us for any clarifications.

suresh.allu@avirodha.co.in || Water Bottling Business Consultant

• 12. kuldeep verma said on 7/22/2012 4:59:57 AM
    i am ready to invest in water bottle plant 1 ltr and 20 ltr in faridabad (haryana)India. Kindly suggest for costing, profitability and about process.
  • 13. Manish Shama said on 7/26/2012 11:16:06 PM
    I want to start water bottling plant in Jaipur (Rajasthan, India) of 1 Ltr, 2 Ltr and 20 Ltr. Pls provide estimated cost, infrastructure details, process, govt. regulations, and margins.
  • 14. Suresh beginner adviser said on 7/28/2012 5:43:31 AM

@Seshathri, @Manish Shama, Please let us know the planned capacity of the plant for further details.

suresh.allu@avirodha.co.in || Water Bottling Business Consultant

• 15. karan jain said on 9/30/2012 2:43:08 AM
    hi , i want to setup a new bottling plant in siliguri west bengal. please guide me regarding the govt regulations. thank you
  • 16. Rahul Bachhav said on 10/5/2012 7:26:22 AM
    I want to start water bottling plant in maharashtra district preferably in nardana midc. Please advise me on cost of setting up the plant and rates at which mineral water can be sold in bulk quantity.
  • 17. Arvind Yesare said on 10/15/2012 1:55:53 AM
    i want to start water bottling plant in maharashtra district kolhapur. please advise me on to cost to estimate the project, about machinery like 1000 bph(bph-bottle per hour), i want to start only 200-300 bph business, so please provide the all machinery rates and the markets rates, please provide details about how to do a water plant business...
  • 18. indrajeet kumar said on 10/18/2012 9:31:46 PM
    I want to start bottling business in kolkata. please advise me the estimated cost to start the business and a proper locations.
  • 19. DEEPAK DAS said on 10/28/2012 4:19:21 AM
    Dear Sir , Please provide the information for how to start with packaged drinking water business initially what I should need & what will be estimated cost. Thanks
  • 20. abhishek dutt said on 10/28/2012 10:41:43 AM
    Dear sir. I want to open my bottling business in kashipur (u.s.nagar), uttarakhand. Please provide me information regarding this. Thanks
  • 21. nigam kumar said on 11/17/2012 9:30:42 AM
    I want to start minral water bottling plant at Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India. pls. provide me all basic information like cost, machinery, pricing, govt licensing, man power and marketing . thank you.
  • 22. Jay said on 11/20/2012 6:16:14 PM
    Hello, I was in the middle of my research into water bottling business possibility when I run onto this site. I am trying to learn all I can about the business before deciding if it is something I want or can delve into. I will appreciate any recommendation for literature that will help me do a thorough investigation of the industry, particularly as it relates to Africa. Thank you for your time.
  • 23. rajendran pady said on 11/21/2012 10:53:03 AM
    i am planning to start a water bottling business in northern district of Kerala. Kindly give me some ideas.(required cost of starting the business, and others)
  • 24. Suresh Allu beginner adviser said on 11/23/2012 12:26:21 AM

@rajendran pady, Dear Mr. Rajendran Pady, We can definitely give you complete guidance on starting a bottling plant. Please let us know the capacity of the plant you are planning to start. Contact us for any clarifications. Thanks!!

+91 9491103999 || Packaged Drinking Water Business Consultant

• 25. Getsitaw Tefera said on 11/24/2012 7:19:50 AM
    I am from Ethiopia, i wanna do packed mineral water business in my location, i dont know the business analysis ? Pls can you help me by sending worked document of packed mineral water?
  • 26. Bammuh said on 11/27/2012 3:43:11 AM
    i would to know all the necessary, licenses/permits or certifications, required to run a water business in kenya. please assist
  • 27. nanda kishore said on 11/28/2012 12:00:54 PM
    Hi, I want to establish mineral water plant. please send the details
  • 28. Jovita Aguilar said on 11/28/2012 11:25:15 PM
    I am currently in the Philippines vacationing in my hometown where spring water is so abundant. Locals obtain their drinking water from this spring coming from under Zambales Mountain. The locals are willing to sell their properties to accommodate the company going to bottle the spring water. How will I start? Will it be better to get a company like Coca cola or Pepsi cola to have it tested and rechecked? The local health department had the water tested and was approved for community use. Please provide me more information. Jovita Aguilar, MBA,MHA,RN,BSTE, #4 Poblacion, Labrador, Pangasinan Philippines
  • 29. oyedeji olushola said on 12/10/2012 6:54:36 AM
    pls i am based in ibadan oyo state of nigeria, i want you to help me as touch what i need to start small scale water and fruit juice packaging , mean that i've pineapple farm and i want to be making use of my product for production, what machine did i need, material and how to go about it, including the cost of the equipment. thank for the special work you are doing to help people come out of poverty. these are my no 08078751717, 07039525589
  • 30. ayo adun said on 12/13/2012 7:52:00 AM
    I would like to contract you to carry out a feasibility study and write a business plan on starting a sparkling and flavour bottled water in Nigeria. You are obviously well informed on this matter, pls get in touch as soon as possible. Thank you
  • 31. nikhil jaroli said on 12/17/2012 2:58:04 PM
    i want to start mineral water bottling plant at kota ,Rajasthan India. pls. provide me all basic information like business plan, cost, machinery, pricing, govt licensing, man power and marketing .thank you
  • 32. newton said on 12/18/2012 10:03:09 PM
    i'm from manipur and wanted to know the startup cost for minimal capacity plant
  • 33. sachin said on 12/19/2012 10:02:02 AM
    hi, i am sachin patil from Dubai. i would like to open a spring water business in India-[Maharashtra -district dhule-taluka-shirpur at.japora] so i need proper guidelines about the same. also about capital cost and basic equipments. thank you, sachin
  • 34. ravi said on 12/24/2012 5:44:42 AM
    Kindly assist me with the following queries:
    - costing included for 1000 lph plant in west bengal.
    - demand supply analysis.
    - land acquisition?
    - employees required for start up.
    - machinery costing
    - permissions required for non iso plant. 20litre jar
  • 35. Veronique Mendy said on 1/6/2013 11:59:15 AM
    I want to do packed mineral water business in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia). Please could you help me by sharing any working documents and tools of packed mineral water. Thanks in advance for your collaboration.
  • 36. swapnil d patil said on 1/7/2013 1:13:52 PM
    MY SELF SWAPNIL I AM FROM AT INDIA (STATE) MAHARASHTRA (CITY) NAGPUR I AM HAVING 2200 SQ FEET LAND AND I WANT TO START WATER BOTTLING AND WATER POUCH PLANT. SINCE FOR THAT I WANT TO KNOW HOW CAN I START MY PLANT I WANT ALL INFORMATION LIKE MACHINERY WHICH SHOULD PURCHASE WHAT WILL BE THE COST HOW TO MAKE SETUP WHICH THING ARE REQUIRED EVERY THING ABOUT WATER BOTTLING PLANT PLEASE SEND ME ON MY EMAIL (SWAPNIL9096168817@GMAIL.COM) THANKS
  • 37. rohit said on 1/8/2013 6:33:47 AM
    Dear nigamji, It is good to see that you need to set up packaged drinking water plant in dhanbad. We have set up many packaged drinking water plant in bihar, jharkhand, west bengal. We are the leading manufacturer and supplier of packaged drinking water plant. we help and support our customers from the beginning until the whole plant is set up. Moreover we provide BIS consultancy for “ISI” mark. In one statement, we provide all the required machineries, labs, including ISI mark for packaged drinking water plant. So, for any guidance feel free to contact us. Thanks, Rohit kumar 07428943938 rohit07428943938@gmail.com
  • 38. Pema Wangchuk Bhutia said on 1/12/2013 6:08:40 AM
    Sir/Madam, I have neat & clean also fresh water source in my own land at SIKKIM state. Hence, I want to setup mineral water project with an experienced mineral water project company. or I want to give it in lease basis to an experienced mineral water project company. Therefor I am waiting for your nice suggestion.
  • 39. Sedwick said on 1/14/2013 9:33:10 PM
    My siblings and I are very interested in opening a water bottling company in America Samoa, can you kindly assist us on how to go about taking this from a thought into reality. Most important what does it typically cost to start such a company ( small scale to mid scale)
  • 40. Ankit agarwal said on 1/22/2013 1:26:33 AM
    dear sir this as ankit agarwal i would like to start my water bottle plant in a small town near siligur, i would like to know in details about this plant all the information like from were to bottle purchased because i would like to start this at a very low cost....
  • 41. VIJAY said on 1/22/2013 1:40:18 PM
    Dear Sir , I want to setup a packaged water bottling plant with 2000L/H capacity in lucknow.. Please mail me the information that how can i start with packaged drinking water business initially what I should need & what will be estimated cost...
  • 42. ajeet singh said on 1/24/2013 10:28:37 AM
    i want start water plant please give me information about ep. & cost . indore mp
  • 43. megan bozimo mrs said on 1/30/2013 7:43:13 AM
    Portharcour, rivers state, nigeria. I'm interested in setting up a bottle water plant but I don't know how to write a good business plan. Will appreciate any help in this
  • 44. joseph said on 2/3/2013 3:20:34 PM
    would you mind to help me , how i can start up mineral water plant, I have good source of dam water , is it ideal bottle water,procedure to start. regards, Joseph,
  • 45. Ravi Goswami said on 2/6/2013 12:42:05 AM
    i want to start mineral water bottling plant at Chhattisgarh, India. please, provide me all basic information, like cost, machinery, pricing, govt licensing, man power and marketing .thank you sir
  • 46. Pallavi said on 2/7/2013 7:18:23 AM
    I want to start mineral water bottling plant on a small scale for 200 ml and 500 ml bottles at Lucknow. Please provide me all information specially machinery and costing. I want start it very soon so please help asap
  • 47. Abhijit de said on 2/7/2013 10:33:36 AM
    Hello myself Abhijit i belongs to West Bengal. i wanna start mineral water bottling plant very soon. i need help about cost of establishment managing and duration for preparation of all work. and one more enquirer about it is more profitable if i get franchisee from well reputed company or it will work for another. please help me as soon as possible. Thank you
  • 48. arvind said on 2/10/2013 8:11:11 AM
    hello i want to take mineral water plant on lease which is situated at roorkee, haridwar (uttarakhand) that plant is not being started i dont know what's the reason behind that now i want to know what i will do for taking that plant on lease and what are the state got norms for starting a mineral water plant please help me THANK YOU
  • 49. Sebastian Negints said on 2/12/2013 1:07:51 AM
    I'm Sebastian from Papua New Guinea, located above Australia in the South East Asia and Pacific Region. My area has an abundance of fresh mountain water in which I want to bottle to target the overseas markets. Let me know if these idea sounds good, if my bottle water can stand out from the rest in this highly competitive market as an unique product.
  • 50. Dhruv Harneja said on 2/12/2013 7:45:32 AM
    I am planning to establish drinking water bottling plant in rajasthan. Please guide me for min. Cost & land area required for 1000 lph plant capacity.
  • 51. santoshkumar said on 2/13/2013 9:46:35 AM
    I AM SANTOSH, I AM FROM ANDHRAPRADESH, PATANCHERU DIST, MEDAK I AM HAVING 2700SQ FEET LAND AND I WANT TO START WATER BOTTLING UNIT FOR 20 Ltr CANS . FOR THAT I WANT TO KNOW THE MACHINERY COST FROM WHERE I HAVE TO PURCHASE, COST OF ESTABLISHMENT, etc., REQUIRED EVERY THING ABOUT WATER BOTTLING PLANT PLEASE SEND ME ON MY EMAIL (SANTOSHPULIJALA@YAHOO.COM) THANKS
  • 52. Joshua K. Kessios said on 2/14/2013 3:49:53 AM
    I am a citizen of Kenya in Africa and I am interested in investing in a drinking water bottling plant. I come from an area with plenty of flowing natural water from an highland of growing bamboos. What is your comment. Also advice me on what type of equipment and machinery to use on a small medium plant.What is the possible cost of investment. What are other logistical requirements? Thank you.
  • 53. shanti lal bhansali said on 2/14/2013 9:45:36 AM
    I want to start mineral water bottling plant at mohan nagar, ghaziabad, UP, INDIa. please provide me basic information like cost, machinery, pricing, govt licensing, man power and marketing. I have a factory at mohan nagar near a river namely, HINDON . THANK YOU .
  • 54. pinaki ghosh said on 2/14/2013 12:02:04 PM
    i want to start a mineral water pouch machine factory in west bengal. if anyone know what is the procedure of starting this type of business please inform me...
  • 55. Steve Kissinger said on 2/16/2013 12:53:09 AM
    Hi, I have been thinking of starting a water bottling plant, in outskirts of Cherangany Hills, Rift valley, Kenya - Africa. I have a farm that has natural flowing streams emanating from sections of the farm. please advise me on the logistics involved; i.e the machine and equipment needed, possible cost of investment etc. Thank you
  • 56. banty said on 2/18/2013 8:41:31 AM
    Please suggest procedure and government regulation to start a bottling factory in jamshedpur, jharkhand.
  • 57. ankit karn said on 2/19/2013 3:23:27 AM
    i am ankit karn from india and i want to start a new bottle plant in bihar, INDIA, so please help me from the basic. i am waiting for your response bye..
  • 58. ANSARI said on 2/19/2013 5:52:42 AM
    Dear Sir, I have a business plan to start a mineral water plant in southern part of kerala, having sufficient well water availability. My plan is sell Bottled Mineral water in 0.5ltr, 1.0ltr, 5.0ltr etc could you advise me your comment. My plan is Small scale. thanks regards, Anssari
  • 59. UMA MAHESHWAR RAO GUNNU said on 2/20/2013 10:41:16 AM
    HI, I WANT TO START A PROJECT OF MINERAL WATER PLANT IN BHAGALPUR ,BIHAR. SO PLS PROVIDE ME THAT IN WHAT ASPECTS I HAVE TO PREPARE THE PROJECT SO THAT THE BUSINESS SHOULD BE IN PROFIT. IN COST, CAPACITY, MARKETING COMPETITION, AREA SURVEY, PUBLIC POTENTIALITY AND OTHER DETAILING.THANK YOU
  • 60. mangesh anasane said on 2/24/2013 2:28:24 AM
    Dear Sir, I want to start a new business of water bottling plant, so give me suggestion for that. What kind of basic things are there first of all done. How investment are sufficient for this plant. Give the guidance of starting my new business.
  • 61. bella obah said on 2/27/2013 7:20:19 AM
    Hi my name is bella i am located in cairns queensland australia i am interested in labeling my own water bottles with my own lago could you please advise me how do i go about this please kind regards bella obah
  • 62. riya said on 2/28/2013 12:44:15 PM
    sir, i want to establish packed drinking water bottle factory in lucknow. pls give me guidelines about all formalities including legal formalities.
  • 63. Fela said on 3/2/2013 9:12:49 AM
    I am located in Lagos Nigeria. I am very interested in the production of bottled water. I need a bankable business plan and all necessary information to proceed. Thanks
  • 64. sandeep rawat said on 3/2/2013 9:52:22 AM
    Dear sir, I want to start small mineral water bottling plant at garhwal, uttrakhand. please provide me basic information like cost, machinery, pricing, govt licensing, man power and marketing I am waiting for your nice suggestion. etc.
  • 65. Paul said on 3/4/2013 9:27:38 AM
    We are starting a bottle water company in mowe ogun state nigeria, i need production analysis for 2 sachet macbine ane one line of production for bottle and barrel or water. this is help in planning. i will also need a sales analysis and tips for penetrating the market. thanks
  • 66. Atul said on 3/4/2013 1:10:45 PM
    sir i want to open drinking water bottle industry in Maharashatra so, for that please tell me protocols, listen detail, machinery, and all details related to that. thanks you sir...
  • 67. rachit kumar said on 3/6/2013 6:24:32 AM
    Hello sir, Myself rachit. I belong to gurgaon, haryana. I want to start mineral water bottling plan. so pls give me all important suggestion. I waiting ur reply.
  • 68. pradeep kumar gupta said on 3/6/2013 12:40:47 PM
    Dear sir, I want to start small mineral water bottling plant at distric gonda, uttar pradesh. please provide me basic information like cost, machinery, pricing, govt licensing, man power and marketing. I am waiting for your nice suggestion. etc.
  • 69. Paul Karuga said on 3/8/2013 3:19:03 AM
    Cottage industry in Kiambu County Kenya, Would like to start a small 1000 Liters per hour filtration/ treatment bottled drinking water. Please assist in writing business plan for the whole operation, suppliers of the machinery/equipment up to shrinkwraping with options of manual equipment where packaging is concerned. Thanks
  • 70. Paul Karuga said on 3/8/2013 3:24:11 AM
    Please advise on where to lease machinery from including any funding if available
  • 71. Shekhar Yadav said on 3/8/2013 10:29:54 AM
    I want to set business in Pune City, Maharashtra State, India Country and what are the capital investment for this business.
  • 72. shashank garg said on 3/8/2013 12:48:16 PM
    We can supply machinery for drinking water in pouch for africa at good prices. Kindly contact.
  • 73. B.L.Saran said on 3/9/2013 11:17:01 AM
    I want to start a bottle water industry. In my village odint ..Ladnun raj..So i want know all starting details.
  • 74. Arvind said on 3/9/2013 11:23:50 AM
    Hi, I would like to invest and start mineral water business in chennai. Can u help me? contact: 09840755890, Email: kumar.arvind03@gmail.com
  • 75. Frankie said on 3/10/2013 12:40:08 PM
    Hi, I wanted to start mineral water bottling company in China. Can you help me with the business plan. thk
  • 76. siva said on 3/11/2013 3:13:27 PM
    i am in salem ,tamilnadu, india. small scale company about water business, can u chat about the license and what are other logistical requirements?
  • 77. pralhad said on 3/12/2013 12:44:15 AM
    i want to start mineral water business in Devrukh Dist. Ratnagiri Maharashtra. i am having sufficient source of clean water. plz. tell me how much investment is required to start the business and the whole process for it. including Govt., registration. Thanks in advance....
  • 78. jinshad nu said on 3/14/2013 5:41:06 AM
    sir. i am interested to start bottle manufacturing unit in perumbavoor, kerala. sir i need the further requirements to start this. i owned about 1 acre of land. pls help me to do this project. sir i need all related information about this and also can we export this bottles pls mail to my mail id. athi.jinu@gmail.com. so pls provide all related information as soon as earlier. am waiting for ur reply.
  • 79. Md. Asim Khan said on 3/14/2013 9:12:35 AM
    Dear sir/ madam, i am interested to start in miniral water bottle manufacturing company in Mumbai maharashtra please give me advise how to start this. what is a best equipment for me for this purpose please advise me. i am waiting for your reply.
  • 80. KV said on 3/15/2013 6:45:30 AM
    hello there, I wish to start with small plant in Maharashtra Thane please let me know through mail the cost and production capacity of it. Thanks
  • 81. marty said on 3/15/2013 7:23:20 AM
    I live in Minnesota, America ..Have water, will export. Need info & guidance.
  • 82. piyush kumar said on 3/17/2013 11:17:27 AM
    Hello sir please say how to start the miniral water plant.
  • 83. ruma chakraborty said on 3/19/2013 7:35:06 AM
    pls send me details for starting a water bottling plant at west bengal
  • 84. Amit Soni said on 3/19/2013 12:40:11 PM
    i want to start a water plant such as bottling, camphering, water pouch. so please give me information about water plant investment. i am from sheopur madhya pradesh...
  • 85. Prince Orire Jackson said on 3/20/2013 2:45:13 PM
    It is my believe that you are a repository of knowledge in various area of endeavors and most especially Water Bottling venture . So I would implore you to assist me with the where wither to set up a medium size Water Bottling firm in Akure Ondo State of Nigeria . Please receive my highest regards .
  • 86. Ahmed Yimer said on 3/24/2013 1:29:54 PM
    I want to start highland spring water bottling plant in sheko woreda bench maji zone Ethiopia .so please give me information water plant investment & project proposal.
  • 87. Wei Jian Tan said on 3/25/2013 1:41:57 AM
    Dear Sir,my name is Wei Jian Tan,a 20 year old boy from Malaysia who keen on starting a water bottling business. I'm here humbly to ask for guidance and opinions over the matter about where I should start from or perhaps if there are any courses available for me. Thank you.
  • 88. Chididma said on 3/27/2013 12:33:04 PM
    thank you so much for the write up. however, i plan starting a bottle water company. pls i need you to enlighten me on how to write a proposal for it, the things i would need to start off with, and also can i start with #50,000?
  • 89. fidas said on 3/29/2013 7:10:57 AM
    hi sir myself fidas from kerala, i want to start a mineral water plant of 1 liter bottle, i am a student and i want to know where will i get machinery. how much cost will have, please give me a replay to ahfi.pearl@gmail.com
  • 90. mohammad Irfan said on 3/31/2013 1:01:27 PM
    I am thinking to start a business of water bottling in jharkhand Please guide me with all details including the Infrastructure cost, Govt regulations and the departments involved, Licenses and Margin mob.+91-9955064472/9905456996. Thanks.
  • 91. PRAVIN JAIN said on 4/2/2013 7:54:46 AM
    I want to start a new project of flavoured water in Madhya Pradesh. so plz provide me some related information regarding process, machinery requirement, demand, cost of whole project, regulatory requirement and other necessary information. Thanking You.
  • 92. m shete said on 4/3/2013 9:50:48 AM
    we are a village water project(registered)in Kenya coast, we would wish to start treating and bottling water from our water spring
  • 93. mo said on 4/3/2013 3:31:22 PM
    I want to start a bottling business in Ogun state Nigeria. I have done some research but would appreciate your guidance on the Business plan and the equipment to buy as leasing is not an option available in Nigeria . Thank you
  • 94. PRADIP KUMAR GHOSH said on 4/4/2013 4:46:33 AM
    Dear Sir, I want to set up a mineral water plant with RO + UV TREATED & OZONISED in West Bengal. Pl. send me the rule and regulation & how to capture the market for best result, pl advise.
  • 95. SHASHI BHUSHAN SINGH said on 4/5/2013 3:11:26 AM
    I'm Shashi Bhushan Singh, i'm from Uttar Pradesh District-Chandauli. I'm having 5000sq feet land and i want to start a water bottling unit for 1ltr, 2ltr, 5ltr, 10 ltr, 20ltr cans for that i want to know the the cost of machinery and from where i have to purchase it, cost of establishment etc. Required everything about water bottling plant please send me on my mail.(singhshashibhushan201@gmail.com)
  • 96. rameshkanta said on 4/5/2013 3:14:21 AM
    am 4m Manipur, am thinking to start mineral water plan in my place, thinking to start it in a small scale, need help regarding machineries cost and maintenance, any bankable facilities.
  • 97. kuldeep said on 4/5/2013 10:08:21 AM
    I am thinking to start a business of water bottling in roorkee (uttranchal) Please guide me with all details including the Infrastructure cost, Govt regulations and the departments involved, Licenses and Margin mob. 08573968328
  • 98. kama; said on 4/5/2013 3:11:45 PM
    I am thinking to start a business of water bottling in bareilly (uttar pradesh) Please guide me with all details including the Infrastructure cost, Govt regulations and the departments involved, Licenses and Margin mob. 09258525777
  • 99. Brahmanand Dubey said on 4/5/2013 11:55:19 PM
    sir i want to start a business of water in Dhanbad , i have land for plant in front of NH2 GT ROAD ,so please u suggest me how much cost is investment in this plant . +919471336903 +919771913430 Thanking you
  • 100. mayank upadhyay said on 4/6/2013 12:19:05 AM
    hi, I am from dhanbad, jharkhand. I want to start a mineral water business in dhanbad. I want to know that is it good to start this particular business. is this business is profitable? what are the requirements? and how much money is required?
  • 101. manoranjan kumar sinha said on 4/6/2013 9:01:17 AM
    gaya bihar india,(i will like to start Mineral water bottling plant in our parti land near railway station Gaya, kindly advise me about nagar nigam (muncipal )rules to set up this plant in populated area.)
  • 102. saurav surana said on 4/7/2013 12:49:40 PM
    Sir, I want to start a mineral water bottling plant , In Dalkhola (W.B) give me some help for govt rules and govt license thanks.
  • 103. nishant said on 4/7/2013 2:11:09 PM
    I am going to open a water treatment plant and bottled soda plant in balaghat madhya pradesh. pls suggest
  • 104. AJAY KUMAR said on 4/9/2013 11:43:47 PM
    i want to start a water bottling plant in sitamarhi bihar please give me information how to start from minimum capital.
  • 105. Saurabh said on 4/11/2013 5:37:34 AM
    I'm Saurabh Awasthi and from Uttar Pradesh District-Raibarelly. I want to start a packaged drinking water bottling unit at a small scale for 500ml, 1ltr, and 2ltr cans. For that I want to know the cost of machinery, and installation and from where i can purchase them. Abd since I want it at small scale, please advise about the minimum capital required. Thanks in advance.
  • 106. y l koteswara Rao said on 4/11/2013 12:48:06 PM
    my name is y l koteswararao from andhrapradesh ADDANKI in prakasam Dist i want to start water cans CAPS Makeing unit. I want to know the cost of machinery, and installation and from where i can purchase them. Abd since I want it at small scale, please advise about the minimum capital required. Thanks in advance
  • 107. sugesh said on 4/12/2013 2:04:12 AM
    i want to start a water bottle company in perambra, in calicut dt, kerala. kindly give the guidelines for getting the knowledge in bottling the water, availing the empty bottle, bottling machines and techniques of tightening of caps and seals etc. Regards, Sugesh.
  • 108. Mahamood said on 4/13/2013 4:59:11 AM
    dear sir, i would like to start a new water bottling plant in mahe ( Puthucherry state) where situated my house it is 0-0875 R land total area if it is suitable a small plant to start here ? and what is the proceeds of this. what about the machinery cost? only 5 gallon water (20 Ltr). let me know the details please and approximate cost also for machinery of 3000 LPH. my no is 09567 830672, hope to here from you. Thanks Mahmood
  • 109. praveen said on 4/13/2013 12:00:42 PM
    i have my own land I would like to start a small scale water business pls advise me regarding license advised theroy
  • 110. amrith said on 4/15/2013 5:09:07 AM
    its automatic water jar cleaning and filling machine 2000 LPH will coast in kerala about 4 Lakhs with all installation
  • 111. minender said on 4/15/2013 6:37:05 AM
    Hi, i wanted to start mineral or drinking water bottle business. Kindly help me regarding total investment likely to be in the business. and from we can get finance.
  • 112. chandu said on 4/17/2013 7:21:14 AM
    Hi, i wanted to start mineral or drinking water bottle business in hassan karnataka region . Kindly help me regarding total investment likely to be in the business. machinery requirements, area, procedure etc.
  • 113. Awinbisah A.Joseph said on 4/17/2013 11:47:11 AM
    For now i have the plan to establish a small water industry in my country- Ghana. Please i will be in need of your help to kindly give me more advise as to how i can go about it. Examples like:i will like to know the price of the treatment machine among others. Thanks a lot.
  • 114. Nilesh said on 4/18/2013 3:09:55 AM
    MY SELF NILESH I AM FROM AT INDIA (STATE) MAHARASHTRA (CITY) AMRAVATI I AM HAVING 2500 SQ FEET LAND AND I WANT TO START WATER BOTTLING AND WATER POUCH PLANT. SINCE FOR THAT I WANT TO KNOW HOW CAN I START MY PLANT I WANT ALL INFORMATION LIKE MACHINERY WHICH SHOULD PURCHASE WHAT WILL BE THE COST HOW TO MAKE SETUP WHICH THING ARE REQUIRED EVERY THING ABOUT WATER BOTTLING PLANT, ANY GOVT SCHISM REQUIRED. PLS.
  • 115. Mukesh singh rajput said on 4/18/2013 5:15:35 AM
    Dear sir, I belong to bihar and my qualification is MMS/MBA from Mumbai university. I want to start a new business in Bihar. so tell me whose product business is too beneficial for me. and also tell me about cycle tire plant and mineral water plant investment rs. pls tell me briefly
  • 116. rajasekar said on 4/18/2013 11:07:03 AM
    i would like to start the mineral water plant in my home town. what is minimum requirement to carry the business. tell me about the investment
  • 117. nitin jain said on 4/19/2013 6:30:49 AM
    I would like to start Mineral water Plant in my home town. pls guide for the business investment as well as government subsidy. place requirement & guide line about registration of the FDA my home town is : a/p - sakegaon, tal- bhusawal, dist. jalgaon (maharashtra)425201.
  • 118. Ravindra Guldeokar said on 4/19/2013 1:29:52 PM
    I would like to start packaged drinking water plant in my home town amravati maharashtra pls guide for the business investment as well as government subsidy gram panchayat area pls tell me about investment.
  • 119. Benny pk said on 4/19/2013 3:14:43 PM
    I would like to start gallon bottling plant in Kottayam, Kerala, India. We are planning for small scale in the beginning. To bottle around 250 bottles every day. Please advise us the procedures and cost of machinery and the investment required.
  • 120. Rohit kumar beginner adviser said on 4/20/2013 1:49:40 PM

@ankit karn, Dear Ankit. You can contact us for all the details related to Packaged drinking water plant. Rohit Kumar, 7428943938

rohit07428943938@gmail.com || Drinking Water Plant Consultant

• 121. Prasanjit Chandra said on 4/21/2013 2:28:56 AM
    I want to know how much I have to invest for setting up mineral water bottling Plant of 2000LPH.
  • 122. Deepak Sharma said on 4/22/2013 6:04:24 AM
    Dear Sir, I want to start mineral water bottling plant of 1 ltr to 20 ltr at ARA in Bihar, india. Please provide me all basic information like price of machinery, Govt. licensing, Man power, Marketing & costing of Everyday. Thanks & Regards, Deepak Sharma, 9422017497
  • 123. Aidan Singh Rathore said on 4/22/2013 8:15:13 AM
    Dear Sir, I am based at Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India and wants to set up a R.O.water treatment with bottling plant in personal capacity at Barmer, therefore may I have clarifications on the following points:-
    1. Bottling plant of 500 ml, 1 ltr., 2ltr., 10 ltr. and 20 ltr. requires how much of land area to set up the equipments and machinery.
    2. Bottling plant capacity of approx. 500 bottles per hour requires how much investment or if the investment is substantial then we may also consider for lesser capacity machines also.
    3. What would be the estimated project cost of the plant.
    4. How much man power is required in this project.
    5. What would be the additional cost of plant if we go for R.O. + UV Treated and Ozonised bottling plant.
    6. What would be your fee structure for the whole project i.e. from its inception to commissioning.
    Awaiting your professional reply to move further. Thanking you in anticipation. Aidan Singh Rathore 098280 31600
  • 124. amit kumar said on 4/23/2013 2:26:11 PM
    dear sir I want to start bottle water plant in roorkee so plz give me the full browser regarding this with management ways
  • 125. ravi said on 4/25/2013 11:49:04 AM
    i want to start a mineral water project and ready to invest 5 lakhs and have places 0.5 acres pls help me out
  • 126. Chinziri Kutchire said on 4/26/2013 6:24:14 AM
    I want to start a medium-sized water bottling plant in Malawi, Lilongwe city. Please give me sufficient information to get a bank loan to finance procurement, installation, training and working capital. Thank you. If possible, also give me information on setting up a medium-sized plastic bottle business to complement the water bottling plant. Thank you.
  • 127. SHEO KUMAR MAHATO said on 4/26/2013 8:40:06 AM
    i want to start a drinking water plant in meerut & lucknow plz give me full details of machinery, installation, training and sample of price list. regards..Sheo Kumar Mahato-8010535835
  • 128. abhay magar said on 4/28/2013 4:30:33 AM
    I wish to start packaged drinking water (jar & bottle),st jalgaon, maharashtra(india) pl advise me for how to obtain license, list of machinery, testing equipments, chemicals etc. Thanks!
  • 129. Jude Nyor said on 4/28/2013 12:27:20 PM
    Hello sir, please help me with a workable business for setting up of water bottling firm in Makurdi, Benue state, Nigeria. Thank you
  • 130. Nadiminti Jyoti said on 4/29/2013 2:01:24 AM
    Dear sir ,i have completed Bsc chemistry & worked 5Yr at pharma & solvent distillation plant in Q.C/Q.A Department. I want to start a bottling plant at orissa. i have a space for the plant. Please provide the formalities and capital required to start with a low scale. my phone number is 8080203147. Plz advise properly. Mrs Jyoti
  • 131. Sandeep Kumar said on 4/29/2013 6:26:11 AM
    i want to start mineral water bottling plant at Jaunpur(UP) Near varansi and Allahabad, india. Please provide me all basic information like cost, machinery, pricing, govt licensing, man power and marketing. Thank you, Sandeep Kumar
  • 132. gladsonprabhu said on 4/29/2013 6:43:35 AM
    HI I want to start a packed drinking water plant Near Vellore Tamilnadu. I want to the details please how it cost and how much land needed I want to start 1000 LPH plant
  • 133. Manish chandra said on 4/29/2013 11:17:31 AM
    Hello sir, i want to start my own water plant in nepal with 2000 lph including blowing machine and plastic carton how much it would be cost and which is best way to do marketing for achieving target in this business.
  • 134. Amit said on 5/2/2013 2:27:04 AM
    hi, I am From kokan Region. I want to start my Factory of Water Bottles. So pls give me machinery estimate along with Other Details.. Thank You, Amit Mehta, Ratnagiri, Maharastra
  • 135. ningombam bimolchand singh said on 5/2/2013 1:26:08 PM
    I am from Imphal, Manipur state. like to start drinking hygienic water bottling plant in an area of 0.85 acres of land. please advice me accordingly.
  • 136. mohamed rashid said on 5/2/2013 3:39:21 PM
    Dear Sir, I am from Kerala, Malappuram, I want to start 5 gallon bottled water plant in my area, please give the details that how I can start it with maximum least budget.
  • 137. P.B.Subramanyam said on 5/3/2013 1:50:19 AM
    I am in Nellore (P.o.& dt) Andhra Pradesh,India. Please provide me 20 ltr bottle water treatment Plant. with all cost analysis.
  • 138. dushyant yadav said on 5/4/2013 4:16:36 AM
    Hello sir/madam, i am from luckow UP. Sir i like to start the same business please let me know the way to start it. Please understand me the machinery budget, marketing budget, government permission. Please provide me the brief detail regarding this. my contact detail is 09335-560-861. With best regards, dushyant
  • 139. Rakesh Bhoy said on 5/4/2013 9:50:36 AM
    Hello sir/madam i am from Titwala Tal-kalyan Dist- Thane , State -Maharashtra ( india). I want to start mineral water bottling plant please let me know the way to start it. Please understand me the machinery budget, marketing budget, government permission. Please provide me the brief detail regarding this..
  • 140. Nilesh Jain said on 5/5/2013 12:16:04 AM
    i want to start mineral water bottling plant at aurangabad ,maharashtra, india. Please provide me all basic information like cost, machinery, pricing, govt licensing, man power and marketing .thank you
  • 141. Manabendra Halder said on 5/5/2013 6:32:57 AM
    Myself Manabendra Halder. I want to start business of purified drinking water at kolkata. Please give me the details of plant, necessary equipment/machines, and also commercial details.
  • 142. Prem singh said on 5/6/2013 12:50:53 AM
    Sir i want to open 20 ltrs can water business at belgaum. Please give me complete info about license and machinery and cost.
  • 143. A Thomas said on 5/6/2013 1:45:23 PM
    Setting up a business in bottled water in South Africa. Looking for information on how to meet the hygiene standards required in South Africa (or perhaps a higher European or American standard).
  • 144. Ganesh Udar said on 5/7/2013 10:42:59 AM
    Hello everybody, I have 3000 sq.ft. land in aurangabad maharashtra, wish to start mineral water business. can anybody give me the information in detail?
  • 145. Sarabjeet Singh said on 5/8/2013 3:38:45 AM
    I would like to start Packaged Drinking Water Bottle plant. Kindly help me in following queries:
    1. Bottling plant of 500 ml, 1 ltr., and 20 ltr. requires how much of land area to set up the plant.
    2. Bottling plant capacity of approx. 500 bottles per hour requires how much investment.
    3. What would be the estimated project cost of the plant.
    4. How much man power is required in this project.
    6. What Kind of Govt permissions are required to set up the plant.
    7. What would be your fee structure for the whole project i.e. from its inception to commissioning.
    Looking forward for your earliest response.
  • 146. amitkumar said on 5/8/2013 6:15:10 AM
    Hajipur bihar india. My mob nO 9905058976
  • 147. Anup Kumar said on 5/9/2013 6:54:42 AM
    Dear sir, i want to start Packaged Drinking Water Bottle plant in 24 Parganas (N), WB, India. Please let me know the machinery cost, raw material cost, marketing budget, permissions to start up a small scale project and how to actual go about it Waiting for your earliest response.
  • 148. Rishabh Agarwal said on 5/11/2013 4:27:51 AM
    Sir I want to start a packaged drinking water bottle plant in U.P. plz send me all basic information for industry .
  • 149. rajeev pandey said on 5/13/2013 2:02:34 AM
    dear sir, i am starting a packaged processed drinking water project in Nepal. I need some tips or the initial steps that i required before entering the market. thank you.
  • 150. Manoj singh said on 5/15/2013 12:29:25 AM
    Dear sir/mam, I want to start a mineral water plant at micro level in uttrakhand. what will be the cost and necessary equipment for this at small level. I am a student and also have financial problem, Is there any government help. Thanks
  • 151. rajesh tanwar said on 5/15/2013 6:40:02 AM
    hay, i am Rajesh. i am farmer. i want to start mineral water bottle plant. this side no knowledge so yo inform the bottle packing business and budget information. my village is barwa near hisar city haryana location hisar to Rajgard road my mobile no 8950220663
  • 152. G.L. Badhan said on 5/16/2013 8:36:22 AM
    I want to start business in outskirts of Una district of Himachal Pradesh a budding market.
  • 153. Jayakanthan said on 5/16/2013 12:49:24 PM
    Hi i want to start a UV treated, Ozonized, RO Water treatment plant to pack drinking water in 20 lts, 1 ltr bottle in in Chennai. I need complete specification of the plant so i can start immediately.
  • 154. Rishi said on 5/18/2013 2:55:00 AM
    we were wanting to set up a drinking bottled water plant anywhere in Himachal. We would like to know about various categories' of potable water. can we use natural source to procure water. what treatments are required to purify water etc. Or do we use machinery to purify normal water...like RO etc. kindly guide us for the same. basically focusing on the natural water sources of chamba bharmaur and kinnaur district. regards, Rishi
  • 155. nishant said on 5/19/2013 5:03:14 AM
    I wish to start a bottling project in the outskirts of pune kindly guide me through the project report
  • 156. manish thakur said on 5/19/2013 11:10:13 AM
    City ; Ajmer. 305001 (Rajasthan) I want to set up water plant. Pls give the approx costing for the same. Excluding. Land
  • 157. irshad mohd hashmi said on 5/19/2013 11:14:19 PM
    I want to start mineral water bottling plant at paonta sahib himachal pradesh INDIa. please provide me basic information like cost, machinery, pricing, govt licensing, man power and marketing. THANK YOU .
  • 158. ritu chatterjee said on 5/20/2013 10:06:05 AM
    i want to start mineral water plant in plastic pouch so how can i start my company and how much i have to invest kindly suggest me so i can go my right path. i am from kolkata west Bengal.
  • 159. Mithun Dhenge said on 5/21/2013 4:35:26 AM
    My City is Kolhapur, Maharashtra-416010. Please send my email for details water purifier Plant in jar packing & bottle.
  • 160. lakhvinder singh said on 5/21/2013 4:50:26 AM
    i want to start mineral plant in punjab 9958149149
  • 161. devidas chhablani said on 5/21/2013 6:02:02 AM
    I want to start water bottling plant in Ajmer (Rajasthan ,India) of 1 Ltr,2 Ltr and 20 Ltr. Pls provide estimated cost . Infrastructure details, process, govt. Regulations, and margins.
  • 162. Suvrakanti Chakrabarty said on 5/21/2013 9:37:36 PM
    i want to start mineral water bottling plant at kolkata ,west bengal india. pls. provide me all basic on formations like cost, machinery, pricing, govt licensing, man power and marketing . thank you!
  • 163. Sule said on 5/22/2013 1:04:03 AM
    Hello Sir, Please I have a plot of land at Ifo, Ogun State, Nigeria which I wish to use for setting up a Water Bottling Company. Kindly make available to me a detail analysis of producing a 3000 Ltr per hour that be packaged in pouch and 1 ltr bottles. I need basic information regarding Factory Building Layout/Materials, Cost of Equipments/Installation, Electrical Consumption Power Requirement, Man power needed, Govt Regulatory requirement, Rate of return on Investment(ROI), Payback Period included in a bankable business proposal. I am waiting for your earliest response. Thank you.
  • 164. Benedict said on 5/22/2013 1:10:22 PM
    Hi, I am interested in starting a small scale Water Bottling factory. I am from Cameroon and I have Land for this project. please kindly help me with the information that can help me get started eg Cost of Equipment, Business Plan.
  • 165. Amit Rawat said on 5/23/2013 3:50:17 AM
    Consultants required for Setting up of Bottling plant in the state of Mizoram. Request to contact at the following number - 09818882873
  • 166. TANMOY CHAKRABORTY said on 5/23/2013 7:52:05 AM
    I am interested to start a package drinking water business. I have land of 5 katha. I want to know what is the machinery cost and approx starting business capital?
  • 167. Nikesh Gedam beginner adviser said on 5/23/2013 6:21:39 PM
    I am A Mechanical Engineer. Working for water bottling Industries from last 6 years. If any one want to set up his plant accra Ghana. Let me know. I can help him. write me nikesh_gedam@rediffmail.com

nikesh_gedam@rediffmail.com || Expert

• 168. jayesh sonar said on 5/24/2013 7:37:46 AM
    I want to start mini bottling plant. or bottle jar. so pleas give me guidance for that plant. what is the criteria for that or gov rule, permission. related rule, machinery, area riq., etc
  • 169. Amit jakhar said on 5/26/2013 5:25:45 AM
    What will be the investment and what is the process for starting water bottling business. As i can invest 40 lakh or lesser...
  • 170. manish kumar said on 5/29/2013 9:40:07 AM
    I want to start a new mineral water with bottling plant in Pali ( Rajasthan ). So plz give me the information regarding this. my contact no is 9214409979
  • 171. khaja said on 6/1/2013 2:19:36 PM
    i want to start water treatment ro plant of 2000m3/day, for this from whom i have to take permission or certificate where to apply before and i am staying india, andhra pradesh, nalgonda district
  • 172. ramesh said on 6/2/2013 12:54:09 PM
    i want to start a drinking water pouch & bottle factory, plz assist to me information about pouch & bottle factory, kodala, dist- ganjam, state- odisa
  • 173. Sanjay kumar said on 6/4/2013 11:33:52 AM
    Dear sir. I want to start ro water bottling business in uttarakhand state (udham singh nagar). Please send me all detail in brief as soon as possible. Regards, Sanjay 8273071131
  • 174. mineral water plant said on 6/5/2013 11:33:46 AM
    hello to all, if you want to set mineral water plant, drinking water project with low budget then contact us. we will support you till the end. mineralwaterplant@rediffmail.com
  • 175. MOSELI MOLEBATSI said on 6/9/2013 6:07:18 AM
    I want to start a business in bottled water in Lesotho Southern Africa. Please give me the details of the cost of the plant, necessary equipment and also the cost involved.
  • 176. Amarkamal said on 6/9/2013 9:23:14 AM
    What is involved to start a small water bottling plant in Himachal Pradesh, India. Thanks
  • 177. Dennis said on 6/10/2013 11:53:16 AM
    Hello. i leave in Accra Ghana and i want to open bottle water company. may i know the cost of the machines or how to lease them in other to start. i have 4 plots of land already. any advice too. thanks
  • 178. K . Srinivas said on 6/10/2013 12:59:34 PM
    I want to start mineral water bottling plant at Jarhi More, Near - Ambikapur, Dist - Surajpur, State - Chattisgarh, India. Please provide me all basic information like cost, machinery, pricing, govt licensing, man power, marketing and time required for installation and commissioning of plant. Thanking you.. 9425270854
  • 179. tunji said on 6/12/2013 3:20:42 AM
    sir, am very glad for this given opportunity. please I will like u to help me on a feasibility study and business plan on how to set up a bottled water and beverage company in Lekki Ajah Lagos Nigeria.
  • 180. DHARMBIR KUMAR SINGH said on 6/12/2013 11:11:40 AM
    Dear sir, I want to set up a mineral water bottling patna, bihar. Please provide me all legal formalities and investment.
  • 181. RAGITH said on 6/13/2013 1:42:00 AM
    i am ragith from kerala i want to start a distribution of water in kerala can u pls help me
  • 182. akshay.hallabol said on 6/13/2013 12:55:08 PM
    Sir, I want to Start Mineral Water Plant. in nagpur maharashtra. plz give me all information About us. 09049393818
  • 183. shaikh latif gaffar said on 6/16/2013 4:55:36 AM
    i want to set up a water bottling plant at pune- maharashtra. I need a basic information cost, machinery, pricing, govt licensing, man power and marketing etc. Would be obliged if you could help in my project.
  • 184. manish said on 6/17/2013 7:33:33 AM
    We already have a packaged drinking water plant in Jalna. We would like to pack water bottles for companies like parle/Bisleri as leased plant. How can we go about it.
  • 185. Nikesh Gedam beginner adviser said on 6/17/2013 7:26:23 PM
    @Dennis and @akshay.hallabol Can You Please mail On my mail Id. nikesh_gedam@rediffmail.com I will suggest you all the way I am the Employee of Belaqua Group.

nikesh_gedam@rediffmail.com || Expert

• 186. victor said on 6/18/2013 3:30:57 AM
    i am based in Abuja Nigeria. I want to start a flavoured business plan and would like to know have a project brief on the type of equipment needed, the cost and possibly market strategy . Thanks
  • 187. Daniel Sitoni said on 6/22/2013 3:22:42 PM
    I want to start a packaged drinking water plant at Arusha, Tanzania as the market demand is so high. The name of my business is tour drinking water plant. I am looking for a low cost and simple technology to be used by small businesses in developing countries.
  • 188. Nikesh Gedam beginner adviser said on 6/22/2013 4:54:54 PM

Hi @Daniel Sitoni, Ok let me know your mail address so i will send you low cost project.

nikesh_gedam@rediffmail.com || Expert

• 189. Ashu said on 6/23/2013 2:05:37 PM
    Hi I am Ashu from aurangabad city I want to know all the information about bottling plant pls know me. Tnx
  • 190. Nikesh Gedam beginner adviser said on 6/23/2013 4:05:19 PM

@Ashu I will give you complete guidance on starting a bottling plant. Please let us know the capacity of the plant you are planning to start. nikesh_gedam@rediffmail.com

nikesh_gedam@rediffmail.com || Expert

• 191. Sharad Rathore said on 6/25/2013 5:02:05 AM
    Dear Sir/Madam, I want to start mineral water bottling plant at Khandwa, Madhaya Pradesh india. pls. provide me all basic information like cost, machinery, pricing, govt licensing, man power and marketing .thank you
  • 192. Dilpreet said on 6/25/2013 7:30:09 AM
    sir/madam i wanna start mineral water bottling plant at agra, uttar pradesh please tell me the procedure, cost and what machinery is needed, thank you
  • 193. Prakash rimal said on 6/26/2013 3:25:22 AM
    Dear sir i am prakash rimal from nepal (ktm , shankhamool) i am working in a water industry i also want to open my own water factory how much will be the investment for the high quality machines of 20 liter bottle.
  • 194. Dominic said on 6/27/2013 6:02:10 AM
    please, how much does it cost to produce an empty bottle of 75cl water? thanks.
  • 195. RAVINDER SINGH said on 6/27/2013 7:46:40 AM
    Hello sir I want to stabilise a bottled water plant in lucknow, U.P ,India. I want to know the total cost and formalities for it like land requirement (LOCATION OF PROJECT SITE), Govt. NOCs and other legal procedures.
  • 196. Nikesh Gedam beginner adviser said on 6/27/2013 5:54:36 PM

@Sohail Quazi and @Ravvinder, @dinoop, @gautam, @praveen, @swapnil patil, @Sharad & @Dilpreet, Please let me know the capacity of the plant you are planning to start so i can provide you the information about it.

nikesh_gedam@rediffmail.com || Expert

• 197. G.J.lakshitha said on 6/28/2013 5:08:07 AM
    I want to start mineral water bottling plant at Ratnapura in Sri Lanka. please provide me basic information like cost, machinery, pricing, govt licensing, man power and marketing. THANK YOU .
  • 198. harshkumarlall said on 6/28/2013 1:19:01 PM
    I want to establish small scale unit of water bottling plants in bihar at gaya. let me know how much cost require and process of establish plant and also tell me what hurdles come in the way to run the plant. mob. 09939435333. Gaya Bihar
  • 199. Nikesh Gedam beginner adviser said on 6/30/2013 8:30:44 AM

@swapnil patil, Please let me know the capacity of the plant you are planning to start so i can provide you the information about it.

nikesh_gedam@rediffmail.com || Expert

• 200. dinoop n said on 7/3/2013 4:51:54 AM
    Sir/Madam, I want to start a drinking water bottling palt in malappuram, Please provide the formalities and Capital to starting small scale