How to Start a VOIP Business

In order to set up your own VoIP business, the primary step is to choose what kind of line you would like to work on. VoIP service providers can make business via three ways: by directly providing services to corporations and other large companies, by becoming VoIP wholesale carriers and lastly, by becoming VoIP resellers. Consider your finances for this.

The second step is to acquire enough finances to meet the considerable overhead expense account, a lot of equipments for both transport and communication, and a highly skilled work force. VoIP or Voice over Internet Protocol telephone service is the newest innovation in the communication trends.

With it comes a whole new set of entrepreneurs, particularly among micro-entrepreneurs and small scale businesspeople. Some people are under the misconception that in order to run this business, you need to be in the bracket of medium to large scale businesses. This is not necessarily so; there are considerable expenses on the onset, though.

Perhaps, the first decision you should want to make is which among these three you would like to be.

The first one is simple enough. Your company works by directly providing services to corporations and other large companies. This means that you are the direct phone service provider, and that you cater to one company at a time. You do not act as a wholesaler or as a reseller. But in some cases, you can act as direct provider and wholesaler, or direct provider and reseller, and maybe, all three.

On the other hand, if you are within the bracket of a micro-entrepreneur to small-scale business owner, you might want to try selling VoIP services as a wholesaler. In this case, you are still the direct VoIP service provider, but you sell your services to resellers, who in turn, sell VoIP minutes to other end-users: micro-businesses, small businesses, even those who use in for residential purposes.

There are two differences in being a wholesaler and a reseller: one is that the latter is already considered as a secondary or an indirect VoIP service provider; and two is that wholesalers usually have larger clientage spread across any area in any given area. As compared to that, VoIP resellers would of course have a relatively smaller client base, but that does not mean it is not profitable on its own.

Consider your finances then, if you can afford a larger overhead expense then you might want to invest on being a VoIP wholesaler in your area – larger coverage + larger client base = large profits. If however, this is too much outpouring of hard-earned cash, micro entrepreneurs are still raking in respectable profits as VoIP resellers.

If you have enough investment money to become that company that directly provides services to corporations and other large companies, you obviously do not need to read article in the first place.

In all instances, whether you are a direct provider, wholesaler or reseller, it is highly recommended that you establish your own group of highly skilled personnel. Technical know-how on all the workings of VoIP is critical. This means training and hiring of technicians, troubleshooters, installers, equipment operators, customer service relation representative, technical assistance representatives, service and equipment assessors – and basically the whole lot. All companies need to have their VoIP services in perfect working order at all times, and any form of product or merchandise or service related failings will reflect your company. It therefore goes without saying that this kind of business line will definitely need a considerable overhead expense account, a lot of equipments for both transport and communication, and a highly skilled work force.

• How to Find the Best Small Business VOIP Service
    If you need tips on how to choose a VoIP provider then its just one click away from you. This article guides entrepreneurs to select a right VOIP service for their small businesses.
  • Start a Telecommunications Business
    Starting a telecommunication business is in demand because the technology is dynamic. The use of phones and other communication gadgets have made this type of business flourishing. So, if you want to have this kind of business, know first the important ways on how to start a telecommunications business.

• 1. vottheinlet said on 12/22/2008
    Could you please advice a virtual office service with the biggest country coverage and cheap call forward to voip device which gives 800 number? I have to get numbers in the Bahrain, Venezuela, Germany, India, Kazakhstan, Luxemburg, Norway, Peru, Ukraine, Croatia, Switzerland.
  • 2. Adam. Mills said on 11/5/2009 11:11:10 PM
    I am interested in building a business that would allow customers to make an unlimited international calling to a chosen country (cellphones and landlines). Customers will be able to get their international number switched by My company to a local "DID" number that will connect them to their destination abroad. No known telephone features will be added to the main service of the company. "Just Unlimited international calls to a certain country that I am currently trying to negotiate rates with, for call terminations (cellphones & landlines). My question is: What are the equipments I need to start the business? And what is the ballpark cost for that? There charge per telephone numbers. the person you'll be calling has to have a phone from a carrier that the company had negotiated rates with. Any suggestions on how to approach this ?
  • 3. voip_202000@yahoo.com said on 2/5/2010 3:29:17 AM
    i am from bangladesh. how can i become a wholesaler of voip?
  • 4. RAHUL GHORMARE said on 5/23/2010 3:13:13 AM
    hello sir, i am rahul. i want to know the information regarding the voip business. how much is the capital required in this. as i m form nagpur city, maharashtra, india. plz guide me from the start. As i m thinking over this. rahul
  • 5. Mohamed said on 5/23/2010 1:07:30 PM
    Hello, i want to know the legal procedure to start the voIp business. please help. My id mohamedpa@live.com
  • 6. fuad said on 5/30/2010 8:00:02 AM
    Hi, I am from Bangladesh, wanna start a business of voip. please assist me and will be very glad to know about the license, equipment etc.
  • 7. Arun H.K. said on 6/2/2010 8:35:17 AM
    Sir, Please let me know the procedural steps to start a VOIP business from scratch in India. Thanks
  • 8. mordi chris said on 6/17/2010 11:52:58 AM
    chris from nigeria! am very much interested in the service voip renders: had love to know if it can be operated in my country nigeria and probably legal procedures to run this business.
  • 9. Z Mohammad said on 7/19/2010 11:21:14 AM
    HI This is Z Mohammab from Dhaka, Bangladesh working as a Business Consultant. if you need to know anything to start business in Bangladesh pls let me know I will assist you. 01753-189339, send details to: greenfarmersbd@gmail.com
  • 10. Azad said on 7/25/2010 2:27:18 PM
    I need to know the cost of equipments and other facilities to set up a voip business. I am planning to set it up in London, UK. Do you supply and install the necessary machinery and equipments.
  • 11. Wahid said on 7/31/2010 11:08:49 PM
    I can arrange 100 Lines for VOIP.
  • 12. Md.Hasnain Arafat said on 8/14/2010 11:39:30 AM
    Yes, this is Arafat from chittagong honestly thinking to start VOIP business initially in small scale. How much have to invest and what would be procedure. Please advise how successfully i can start this business.
  • 13. Ibrahim said on 8/17/2010 5:25:32 PM
    if anybody need Place in Chittagong to start VOIP business plz call me or mail me. i have a suitable place. cell-01917048095. mail- ibrahimjalal@ymail.com
  • 14. Md. Nasir Feroz said on 10/1/2010 10:01:08 AM
    Nasir from Dhaka, Bangladesh, I need to know about the cost of voip business and procedure of this business.
  • 15. Ahamed said on 10/19/2010 5:21:48 PM
  • 16. Palash Biswas said on 12/7/2010 3:44:58 AM
    Hi, Here is Palash , i am much interested to VoIP phones kindly give me brief how can i start business with VoIP phone services india .. my age is 29 male from chhttisgarh india
  • 17. alamgir said on 12/10/2010 1:00:06 PM
    dear Sir, kindly i would like to know how can I trust a VOIP reseller? Thank You.
  • 18. Ben Jaquez said on 12/25/2010 9:05:05 AM
    Hi, the amount is determined by which segment of voip do you want to provide. Do you want to wholesale the service or retail the service? Do you want to wholesale the equipment or just retail the equipment? I can suggest to you want you with need. Just email me at benjaquez@gmail.com
  • 19. MOHAMMAD said on 1/1/2011 9:16:07 AM
    Mohammad from london, I would like to start small voip business in london, so i need all necessary information about on establish voip business. Also i need to know about the cost of voip business and procedure of this business. Please email me at msalimullah0201@yahoo.com. Thanks.
  • 20. Kole Olagbaiye said on 1/4/2011 6:09:40 AM
    I aim to set up a new business that provides an international calling function over an access telephone number such as 084x and 087x. I am looking to set up the service this January with the aim of going live at the end of the month or by early February. I can also be contacted via koleolagbaiye@gmail.com Regards, Kole
  • 21. PsTelecom Canada Inc said on 1/7/2011 10:07:17 PM
    Whoever wants to start a voip business, please contact me at live chat or e-mail both, pstelecom@live.ca. My name is Shaan, I am a canadian bangladeshi voip entrepreneur.
  • 22. Ashraf said on 1/11/2011 10:32:20 AM
    I am a voip reseller, I w'd like to become as a provider. Plz guide me requirements for start as provider. Plz contact me white label voip providers. For resell purpose to KSA.
  • 23. Siddikii said on 1/22/2011 2:24:25 PM
    Hello , I m from Dhaka , Want to know how the voip business start ? i will be feel glad if anybody send me details
  • 24. jakaria said on 1/25/2011 10:10:56 AM
    hi, I m from Dhaka , Want to know how the voip business start ? i want to know how i can open an account as a user in the dollar selling website. for an example, in core4voip web i can't open the account. plz help me...
  • 25. kashif said on 2/9/2011 1:12:14 AM
    i m from lahore pakistan . i want start a voip business in pakistan please help me in this regard. 00923224543321
  • 26. Shilpia Parsan said on 2/12/2011 9:10:18 AM
    Want to start a VOIP business please help me with the details and service provider list. Kolkata, West Bengal, India
  • 27. Anil Jain said on 2/24/2011 10:41:21 AM
    I wanted to know the licensing procedure of VOIP business in India as corporates & SME's my target market.
  • 28. dhaval said on 3/1/2011 10:02:34 AM
    can you please tell me the capital I need to start VOIP business as wholesaler and reseller at small scale?
  • 29. IBRAHIM said on 3/2/2011 11:30:00 PM
    I am communication engineer and want to start up a VOIP business. please help me with the requirements and budget needed. Toronto, Canada
  • 30. morshed said on 3/22/2011 3:08:43 PM
    I want to start voip in small scale. Plz reply if any body want to help me to start.
  • 31. Randa Shawahin said on 3/29/2011 8:21:46 PM
    I need to know the cost of equipments and other facilities to set up a voip business. what are the necessary machinery and equipments that i need and what the experience and education, skills that i need for the technical teams to manage and maintain the equipments, keep in mind i want to be a voip reseller selling for mobile and calling cards company at small to medium scale business . THANKS!
  • 32. jason said on 3/30/2011 8:58:54 AM
    I want to know the procedure and support to setup voip termination from uk
  • 33. SUMAN SAHA said on 4/1/2011 3:36:50 PM
    Hi , I would like to start a VOIP reselling business, I dont have any idea about that , i want to start fresh , can u please tell me how much i would be needing minimum to start the business and what are the other requirements to start this business . Please can you send me some documents regarding this issue or any link from where i would get the required info . My email is suman_tech06@yahoo.co.in
  • 34. Nahid said on 4/26/2011 1:49:50 AM
    hi, I m from Bangladesh .i want to know the cost of necessary equipment . and also the mechanism of this business. piz help me.
  • 35. Mukesh said on 5/12/2011 5:07:38 PM
    Please let me know the licensing procedure for voip business in india for call center traffic. Regards, Mukesh
  • 36. Murad Khan said on 5/15/2011 5:23:08 AM
    I am interested to start VoIP business in Chittagong-Bangladesh. Is it profitable ?Please advice regarding the equipment cost and set up module. Thanks, regards, Murad Khan
  • 37. walid said on 5/24/2011 7:52:29 PM
    hi, from Sweden. I am interested in building a business that would allow customers to make an unlimited international calling to a chosen country (cellphones and landlines and telephone cards). Customers will be able to get their international number switched by My company.
  • 38. rukash said on 6/20/2011 2:39:35 PM
    i am in nagpur india and want to use VOIP for call center if anyone out there can guide me in my search. I want to set up for 20 workstations
  • 39. osadolor said on 6/30/2011 4:27:57 PM
    Can you kindly explain to me how to start a small scale VOIP business. What is the minimum cost required for the business ? Address: BENIN , EDO STATE , NIGERIA.
  • 40. redoy said on 7/6/2011 5:31:06 AM
    I am a VOIP reseller in (Dhaka) Bangladesh. I provide Super quality with low cost. level 1.2. 3. are available. My ID. aponvoipreseller@yahoo.com
  • 41. Nahid said on 7/31/2011 5:49:04 AM
    Hi!I am in Bangladesh.I am interested to start VOIP business.How can i set up voip server.Pls advice me what should do.
  • 42. salim said on 9/1/2011 4:21:56 AM
    I am salim from Dhaka Bangladesh.I Want to start a VOIP business please help me with advice regarding the equipment cost and set up module I provide Super quality with low cost.Please email me classic7_76@yahoo.com.Thanks
  • 43. Manvi Moorjani said on 9/5/2011 6:27:52 AM
    I want to be a voip reseller in china Can I have detailed information as how to start with it.My email id is mony.tulsiani@gmail.com
  • 44. Moulana Azad said on 9/7/2011 8:02:40 AM
    Dear Sir, i am Moulana Azad. i want to know the full detailed information regarding the voip business. how much is the capital required to become an voip provider. As i m from Pondicherry city, india. plz guide me. As i m thinking over this. Moulana Azad. Pondicherry, Pondicherry, India.
  • 45. saiful said on 10/12/2011 4:06:27 PM
    i am voip reseller .but a i haven't enough money for business.what can i do ?
  • 46. vijaya said on 10/19/2011 8:42:09 AM
    What are the licenses required and statutory process to start VOIP business in India.
  • 47. Fakrudheen said on 10/23/2011 9:36:44 AM
    Dear Sir, We are one of the voip distributor in middle east. pls give the direct terminators in india bangladesh and pakisthan. pls inform me the direct address tata, reliance. mail me fakrukummalil@gmail.com
  • 48. SHAFQUAT LAKHO said on 11/3/2011 10:24:40 AM
    hi, I am shafquat from Karachi,Pakistan. I want to start a small scale VoIP business. please tell me the necessary equipment and cost of required. 0092 345 3284780 cool.dream08@yahoo.com
  • 49. Abdus Samad said on 11/9/2011 4:50:10 AM
    I'm from Dhaka, Bangladesh. I want to be a voip provider. Can I have detailed information as how to start and what is the minimum cost required for the business? Plz. reply. Awaiting to hear from you soon. Thank you.
  • 50. Tinny said on 11/12/2011 2:09:42 AM
    I'm from Dhaka,Bangladesh. I want to start a Voip business. Can I have a detailed information as how to start Voip business
  • 51. Tanvir Mahtab said on 11/19/2011 12:43:48 AM
    I want to start a voip business. I am from Tangail , city of division Dhaka, Bangladesh.
  • 52. AHONISH PATEL said on 11/23/2011 7:28:30 AM
    We want to start VOIP wholesale business out of USA with outsourced operations in India. Can we know what sort of equipment (with configuration) i.e. soft switch, Server, Router, accounting software that we required and the approx. expenses for setting up the infra for approx. traffic of 5000 minutes p/day.
  • 53. MARIE-MARTHE JOSEPH said on 12/21/2011 4:26:22 PM
    B&M one stop Financial Services LLc. 6701 North Florida Ave, Tampa, Fl 33604. I want to start my own voip business please send me some information. thank you
  • 54. Rasel said on 12/22/2011 9:41:09 AM
    I want to start a voip wholesale business. I am from zigatola, Dhaka, Bangladesh. pls mail me. email:- jaber2009@ymail.com
  • 55. Hossain said on 2/20/2012 10:53:00 AM
    I am from Nederland, I would like to learn small business in Bangladesh and all over the world as possible. Therefore I need adviser to learn and start small business in Bangladesh. Would you like to mail me or call me and late me to learn small business in Bangladesh? My mobile number is 0031 686348426. Thankfully Hossain. Banglarhossain@hotmail.com Amsterdam, Nederland.
  • 56. Mohammad Mazharul Islam said on 3/13/2012 8:28:02 AM
    I am a Bangladeshi. Now i am in omam. At now i am a voip reseller. I want to be a voip wholesaler. Please tell me the way of be a wholesaler
  • 57. himadry hossain said on 3/14/2012 11:11:34 AM
    hi, i m himadry hossain from bangladesh . i want to be a voip business. but i dont know any thing. so plz help me.
  • 58. Alex mecwan said on 4/13/2012 7:47:16 AM
    I am located in Gujarat India. I propose to start a wholesale carrier business in VOIP. The company will be registered in USA and Govt. permission will be obtained from USA only and routine operations will be outsourced from India. What infra do I need back in India. To reduce the huge investment, can I go for hosted switch and if yes which most efficient switch and billing solution turnkey solution should I go for and what could be the rentals. Do I need to take any Government permission in India. Please help me on above queries.
  • 59. T.Islam said on 4/25/2012 6:31:50 AM
    we are interested to start a small ( 10 to 15 ) seater capacity call center . We will appreciate if you can supply us the complete list of equipments with price including SOFT WARE. With regards tazul islam
  • 60. T.Islam said on 4/29/2012 2:03:54 AM
    Dear Sir, I am from Dhaka , Bangladesh and highly interested to star a 10 Seat Call Center and VOIP business Center . It will be appreciated if you can advice with details information of equipments, required permission and probable cost in US Dollar / Taka regards T.Islam seentalin@yahoo.com
  • 61. alam said on 4/29/2012 11:48:48 AM
    i am already selling reseller account but i want to buy direct credit and sell so some body can help me. if is possible then want to find some one in US.
  • 62. Abdul hamid said on 5/5/2012 11:32:51 PM
    hi, I m from Bangladesh, i am completed B.Sc computer science & engineering , I would like to start voip provider or VOIP reselling business i want to start , can u please tell me how much i would be needing minimum to start the business and what are the other equipments to start this business . Please can you send me some documents regarding this issue or any link from where i would get the required info . My email is hamid.standard@gmail.com
  • 63. T.Islam said on 5/6/2012 8:57:54 AM
    It would be highly appreciated if help mentioning cost and expenditure to start small way VOIP Business at Dhaka, Bangladesh. Also advise about the list of EQUIPMENTS and HARD WARES which will have to be procured. Regards. Tazul Islam. Email : seenlin111@gmail.com
  • 64. T.Islam said on 5/11/2012 9:13:08 AM
    I want to know the legal position of VOIP phone in Bangladesh. Any one can please inform me about the legal position in Bangladesh. regards. Tazul Islam Email : seenlin111@gmil.com
  • 65. Azeem Asad said on 5/30/2012 11:08:50 AM
    Hi, I want to start voip business here in Saudia Arabia as i am living here but basically belongs to pakistan. Well could you please tell me what i need to start these business as you mentioned in your article you can support to start the business. Thanks in Advance. Contact: +966-561199548, My Email is azeeemasad@yahoo.com Besr Regards, Azeem.
  • 66. rafay said on 6/7/2012 11:14:17 AM
    i am looking for people who are involved in voip business all over the world i have 500 self lines in india currently wants to expand in both areas looking for service with setup and traffic providers with traffic all over u can call me on +918142865960 skype : rafay_red or chat me on msn voip.india, Thanks & Regards. Rafay
  • 67. Saim said on 6/18/2012 1:38:25 AM
    I am a bangladeshi and seeking a Bangladeshi investor who is interested to invest money and has ability to work here in our Calling card Project in Thailand. We are the license owned company in Thailand. Email us your background/experience or expertise details as well the ability of funding at babathailand@gmail.com
  • 68. Ash said on 6/18/2012 5:33:34 PM
    Hi I am from Oldham, UK. I want to start a business that will allow customers to call an access number and call to international destinations. Similar as lumyatalk.com. can u help me in this please.
  • 69. Zafar guddu ansari said on 6/24/2012 3:30:19 PM
    Hi..sir, i'm fresh, i want to start our voip reseller business. How can i start this business and how to purchase direct voip credit in euro from the companies? Kindly regard please send me information at my email address sir. Thanku.
  • 70. Iba said on 6/25/2012 11:47:15 PM
    Hi, I am looking to start a new Voip reseller company and needs some legal information on how to start the business..
  • 71. Faysal Rabbi said on 7/3/2012 2:27:18 AM
    Hi need total infos on legal and Illegal VOIP business, in Bangladesh, can anyone assist me with Voip business, I want to do Voip business in Bangladesh, I have safe place to star business, n also sum High authority connection, just need support with information on Voip. anybody interested to contact pls do......
  • 72. Festus said on 7/15/2012 8:00:52 PM
    Please how do I set up a VOIP business in Accra GHANA. Your kind assistance is highly needed. Yours. Festus.
  • 73. magdum said on 7/27/2012 3:38:28 AM
    hi, how i can start as a VoIP wholesale carriers and how much investment is required.
  • 74. Lokman Hossain said on 7/29/2012 11:29:00 PM
    I want to establish a VoIP service center at Dhaka city, Bangladesh
  • 75. md musa said on 8/1/2012 8:26:52 PM
    Dear sir. I'm from bangladesh. I like voip reseller business. Kindly give me easy system. Your faithful
  • 76. raju kumar gupta said on 8/7/2012 2:26:04 PM
    dear sir i want start small calling voip minutes sales business how my no:00968 96720656 oman please call me now wait
  • 77. Dayal said on 8/13/2012 9:07:44 AM
    I would like to start VOIP reselling business, can any one support tell me how much i would be needing minimum to start the business and what are the other equipments to start this business with carriers details where i can route call . Please can you send me some documents regarding this issue or any link from where i would get the required info . My email is Coonect_voip_DB@yahoo.com
  • 78. Dayal said on 8/13/2012 9:21:49 AM
    Please help how i can show demo to my end-user. My email is Coonect_voip_DB@yahoo.com
  • 79. FIRARO beginner adviser said on 8/15/2012 4:07:25 AM

@Dayal, Hello Dayal, VOIP is a very interesting business for startups. If you were lucky you won't need to have a massive investment. Your initial investment could start with 10 USD. If you are still interested let us have a chat.

@raju kumar gupta, VOIP could be very profitable for people living in Gulf and not being citizens or permanent residents. If you were still interested in this business then let us have a chat.

@md musa, Hi Sir, I am ready to help you straight away. Let us have a chat and I could gain experience from your trial to benefit people who like this business in Bangladesh as I see many requests originating in Bangladesh.

@Lokman Hossain, I want to tell you that this business if you got determination and some contacts then it will be really good for you. If you were still interested then let us have a chat.

• 80. R. Amin said on 8/15/2012 2:45:39 PM
    I am from Bangladesh. Recently I got a license to work as a voip provider. I wanted to make my reseller . How to I start this business.
  • 81. FIRARO beginner adviser said on 8/17/2012 6:58:01 AM

@R. Amin, Great news my friend. If you wanted to proceed with this business then it will be my pleasure to help. Let us have a chat.

• 82. FIRARO beginner adviser said on 8/17/2012 11:54:02 PM

@Mohamed, Hello Mohamed, To know the legal status of this business in your country I need to know which country you are from or let us say in which country you want to operate. Let us have a chat.

@mordi chris, Hello Mordi, This business can be operated via the internet from almost anywhere. Let us have a chat.

@Md.Hasnain Arafat, Hello, In this business starting at small scale is the same as starting at large scale if you were keen enough to market your service. I can provide you with the required support you need. Let us have a chat.

@Md. Nasir Feroz, The cost is almost negligible as you will depend on your customers' cash mainly. I can help you if you want.

@Palash Biswas, 2 years passed since you posted your request however if you didn't start yet then it is not late. You can still start. Let us have a chat ...

@jakaria, It seems you are lost in this huge business. I can tell you that many people wishing to start didn't start yet since they didn't grasp the idea of this business well yet. I can help you to understand the concept and start. If you are interested then let me know.

@kashif, Hello Kashif, Do you have infrastructure to start such business or you want to be: White Label Reseller, Wholesaler, or standard reseller, or have just VOIP shop... Let me know what happens...

@Shilpia Parsan, This is tricky business however high returns are associated with high risks. You just need to overcome those risks in a smart way and you can benefit a lot. If you are still interested then let me know.

@dhaval, Hello, Starting cost depend on your provider however I can help you find low starting cost provider. Let us have a chat if you were still interested...

@Randa Shawahin, Hello Randa, You may start at a very small scale then upgrade your services. Let us have a chat if you want.

@rukash, Hello Rukash, I can help you in your request however I don't think you need 20 workstations if you meant that you want computers. I can show you a cheaper method.

@Manvi Moorjani, Personally I think China is a good country to conduct business in as you will have large volume of customers.

@saiful, You may check other providers, I can help you have cheap providers. Let us have a chat.

@Abdus Samad, It is easy business if you were able to outsmart the business process. I can help you if you were still interested, Let us have a chat.

• 83. FIRARO beginner adviser said on 8/22/2012 8:33:00 PM

@romeo, Hello Romeo.

I didn't understand your request. Let us have a chat.

• 84. romeo said on 8/23/2012 6:04:28 AM
    Thanks for your quick response. I need to know the costing to start (minimum set-up)VOIP business. would you please tell me how come i chat with you? Regards and best wishes. Romeo
  • 85. Md Hasan said on 8/25/2012 2:16:14 AM
    I am from Bangladesh, interested to start VOIP business. How much money is needed to start this business from Bangladesh. Dhaka, Bangladesh
  • 86. FIRARO beginner adviser said on 8/25/2012 6:59:38 PM
    Hello @Romeo. As I have told others previously, you may invest as much as you want in the start. Let us say you can start with 10 Euro then your marketing efforts after that will generate cash which you can use. You may see my email at the bottom of this post and it is voip@firaro.com . I will be ready to help you when you send me an email. Sorry for the previous mistake.

• 87. FIRARO beginner adviser said on 8/25/2012 7:03:34 PM

@Md Hasan, Hello, As I told other people you can determine the scope of your business and thus determine the investment. I think a reasonable cash to start up such business which will be 10 Euro. Let us be clear that we are speaking here about white label reseller system. Let us have a chat and I will help you if you want.

• 88. romeo said on 8/26/2012 12:25:28 AM
    What is white label reseller system? I want to call termination from our country. Do you know about licensing matter perspective our country (Bangladesh). Any way lets start 10 Euro (i am having BDT: 1018). what next..
  • 89. FIRARO beginner adviser said on 8/26/2012 2:42:17 AM

@romeo, Hello Romeo, White label reseller system allows you to place your logo and resell the services under your brand name. Let us have a chat to guide you. Send me an email.

• 90. Teddy said on 8/27/2012 9:06:39 AM
    Hi, These days most people have smart phones and internet access with their subscriptions for free. They can use skype and other softwares for a long even international calls for free. What do you think, can one have still a chance with a voip business for normal living? thank you
  • 91. Haroon said on 8/28/2012 12:52:10 AM
    Hi i am living in va my question how can i start voip business from my house
  • 92. FIRARO beginner adviser said on 8/28/2012 6:22:37 AM

@Haroon, Hello, You can start such business from any place provided that you have internet connection and suitable payment method. I can help you start if you want. Let us have a chat.

• 93. FIRARO beginner adviser said on 8/28/2012 6:27:47 AM

@Teddy, Hello Teddy, Few days ago I was reading the result of a survey which a reputable company conducted and found that only 25% of the people around world have smartphones. As for skype I don't think that you can call a mobile phone for free knowing that not everyone has skype in his/her mobile. Yes, I think VOIP business is still profitable.

• 94. Teddy said on 8/28/2012 7:46:03 AM
    Hi Firaro, Thank you. The reason why i asked is that i planned to start a voip business. But am not sure whether this will have a future as a small business. When i traveled through europe last june i used explicitly free skype (through wlan of the hotel and free wlan of the free public access wherever this existed) even video call on my samsung smart phone. This was an international call. So i am now very skeptical not to throw money for nothing if I start this business. If you have some ideas i would be happy to contact you and discuss technical issues too. What is the cost of your service i.e. support in helping? thank you.
  • 95. FIRARO beginner adviser said on 8/28/2012 8:16:34 AM

@Teddy, My cost of support is ZERO. I don't take charge for this issue. You are one of the luckiest people on Earth to have a Samsung smartphone. Not everyone has a smartphone. What you mentioned about the capabilities of skype is true and it is valid if the other party whom you are calling has also skype. As for the ideas then you have plenty of them like starting a call shop for people who work in a certain country to call their parents overseas. Let us have a chat if you want.

• 96. gsd jubo said on 9/1/2012 2:43:52 AM
    I am gsd jubo from sylhet in Bangladesh. I want to start voip carrier, reseller business. How much have to invest and what would be procedure. Please advise how successfully i can start this business. 01739883500
  • 97. mridula said on 9/1/2012 3:33:55 AM
    i am in bangladesh, i want start voip resaler business, but what system and formula. please help any person.
  • 98. wardak ghani said on 9/4/2012 12:30:05 AM
    dear sir, i am from Afghanistan, i have a small business of voip in Afghanistan now i am looking for a good company to buy my carrier, for right now i have only 32 lines. i hope you will advise me better to find a trusted company. thanks , best regards
  • 99. khokon said on 9/7/2012 4:03:44 PM
    Dear sir I want to establish a small business of primary level reseller some extra earn from Bangladesh But I have no minimum knowledge about the voip. So please let me know shortly the procedure and guide me where I can start from . Here is my email - khokon1400@gmail.com. I will highly appreciate your kindness. Best regards.
  • 100. abdul nahed said on 9/10/2012 2:00:23 PM
    i am from Bangladesh. what types of machinery i need for this. And also tell me the cost of machine.
  • 101. moloy said on 9/13/2012 5:03:32 PM
    HI @Firaro, hope you are fine . I am going to request you some of the question what i did not get any answer form anywhere . I have set up one Grey (Din star Device ) at bangladesh my cusine is take care of that machine , he is not that skilled though . but i am based in Glasgow Scotland uk . I want to expend those wholesale business . My questions are :
    1. my machine is in Bangladesh want to find reputed company who can give me traffic.
    2. Asking any company or person who can maintain my gateway in back home remotely . I am ready to pay charge .
    3. In Bangladesh greay route using vpn . can you please who its work .
    4. how can i improve ACD , and ACR please
    so many question is not it . Sorry for that . if you could give me your phone number i will call you . or if you could answer me that will be appreciated. thanks for reading it .
    thanks Moloy, 0044 07985595361, Glasgow
  • 102. FIRARO beginner adviser said on 9/13/2012 7:44:03 PM

@moloy, The Average Call Duration (ACD) is determined by taking the sum of billable seconds of answered calls and dividing by the number of these answered calls. To improve this variable you need to have high speed internet connection from your side and the party receiving the call needs to have good reception. In normal telephony systems in the mobile world if the receiver didn’t have good signal the call will be cut and it is the same case here.

The Answer-Seizure Ratio (ASR) is computed by dividing the number of successfully answered calls by the total number of calls attempted. 60% to 70% is a very good ASR in the VoIP world. Again the answer here depends highly on the ACD. I have sent you my reply to your query. Let us have a chat.

• 103. FIRARO beginner adviser said on 9/13/2012 7:49:29 PM

@abdul nahed, Hello, You may use a VOIP gateway. You may use a computer and a computer software to place the calls. You may use a phone and an app to place the calls. You may use a calling card. The costs are really different. It depends regarding the VOIP gateway. The computer and mobile applications are free of charge. You only pay for your credits that you use. (Talk Time). Actually the calling card has similar concept to computer and mobile applications . If you have more questions then let us chat.

• 104. frange said on 9/21/2012 10:58:27 AM
    Dear sir, this is frange from Bangladesh, our Government is going to issue the license for voip, i am trying to grab one, but i am very much new in this line, someone tell me that if you couldn't fulfill your traffic your license will be cancelled automatically, what does it mean, i will be highly glade if you kindly explain me a bit detail. thanks.
  • 105. FIRARO beginner adviser said on 9/22/2012 6:34:51 PM

@frange, I wish to help you in this query but it seems that this is a legal  matter. This seems as your government is asking you to maintain a certain number of calls else they will not allow you to place calls.

• 106. Masud said on 9/24/2012 6:47:53 AM
    Dear Sir, Take my regards. Sir, I want to learn about VOIP business in Bangladesh for doing business in VOIP. May I know about these pls. Pls sent me data for learn VOIP. Masud masud.jabed@multimodebd.com
  • 107. sayyed said on 10/1/2012 9:54:44 AM
    HI everyone, I want to become a voip resaler any provider with lowest standard channel plz do contact me as i have many call centers destinations would be USA UK CANADA Australia
  • 108. rukshana said on 10/2/2012 11:32:00 AM
    hi, i am from bangladesh. What kind of technological set up would require for VoIP business. I dont have msn id, can u share any yahoo id for chat. Thanks, rukshana
  • 109. Jahangir said on 10/3/2012 5:32:12 AM
    I want to assist/help to complete the technical side for granting VoiP license. Please call me for that services. Cell-01915165546
  • 110. Showkat Karim said on 10/3/2012 9:51:03 AM
    I need Voip Bd Route buyers from Gulf-Country, Pls.try to contact soon. I can do most honestly.
  • 111. Hemel said on 10/3/2012 4:34:45 PM
    Dear sir, how can i start voip business ?
  • 112. FIRARO beginner adviser said on 10/4/2012 11:04:35 AM

@Hemel, To start such business needs your ability to hook customers then retain them but first you need a good system. Let us have a chat to see how can I help.

• 113. FIRARO beginner adviser said on 10/4/2012 11:07:39 AM

@rukshana, There exists different ways to approach the methods to run a voip business and I mean the technical methods. Let us have a chat if you like.

• 114. babul said on 10/10/2012 4:01:10 AM
    I am from qatar, interested to start VOIP business. How much money is needed to start this business and details pls help me...contact namber-00974-66729571 email--hossain_babu81@yahoo.com
  • 115. FIRARO beginner adviser said on 10/11/2012 7:53:51 AM

Hello @babul, I can tell you that this business will be very prosperous in Qatar and other gulf countries as many foreign peoplw work there and would like to speak with their families by the end of the day. Let us have a chat if you are interested and have the ability to execute a successful marketing plan.

• 116. abdul mubeen said on 10/12/2012 8:04:32 AM
    hi I want to start VOIP business in Afghanistan and I need VOIP gateway sip and h323 can you please give me information and i am living in canada and i also need how to send traffic from canada to afghanistan
  • 117. FIRARO beginner adviser said on 10/12/2012 11:56:10 PM

Hello @abdul mubeen, Let us have a chat if you still want to go into this business.

• 118. Singh said on 10/18/2012 12:40:00 AM
    Hello @Firaro, I have strong sales team however I am not getting the clue where to start with regarding software who generate pins , manage accounts , distributing minutes ..Could you please tell them how to get started. Plz reply me on my e mail singh.nanak2008@gmail.com directly leave you number if you would like me to call you.. Even if your advise has some charges I am able to afford.. +64 2102065511
  • 119. munna said on 10/21/2012 10:09:00 AM
    Dear sir, how can i start voip. business? i'm interested. i'm from sylhet. Plz give me answer
  • 120. FIRARO beginner adviser said on 10/22/2012 6:50:42 AM

Hello @munna, The best way to start such business if you didn't work in this domain previously or if you are having a personal fresh start is to be a VoIP reseller from my point of view. If you were interested then let us have a chat.

• 121. md. Ziaul ctg said on 10/29/2012 11:20:12 AM
    hi sir am bangladeshi, i want to start reseller voip business. Plz give me suggestion about this subject. Thanks
  • 122. Aminur Rahman, Dhaka, Bangladesh said on 11/1/2012 1:00:19 AM
    I am going to start VSP business. How can I communicate and deal with carriers ?
  • 123. Ravi Verma beginner adviser said on 11/7/2012 11:12:57 AM
    If some one wants to start a VoIP business he may have 2 options.

1. Start a small business with a reseller account with any good VoIP Service provider like www.afsanaa.com. The reseller can compete in market on 2 basis a) Cheap Call Rate b)Good Call Quality. So a reseller need to be careful on these two points. If you can have Calling Consumption more than 25K per day you get one of the best call rates

2. You may start as a VoIP Service Provider for which you need to invest at least $30000. If you have good client base like 2000 user you can have return upto $2000 per month

Now upto you what way you wish to start VoIP business. If you need any help I can extend my full support in developing your VoIP business. You may contact me at ravi@sunskie.com or call me at +919415044714

ravi@sunskie.com || VOIP Business Expert

• 124. SYED said on 11/10/2012 3:08:17 AM
    AM NOW LIVING IN KSA... NOW AM A VOIP RESELLER BUT I WANT TO START A DIRECT LINE FOR RESELLERS IN MY TOWN.. SO KINDLY GUIDE ME HOW CAN I PROCEED. .TNX AND REGARDS
  • 125. Zaman said on 11/11/2012 3:26:32 AM
    I am in gaibandha,dhaka,bangladesh. I am interested to beginning a voip business.please tell me how can i will open it.
  • 126. sanjida afroz said on 11/13/2012 8:51:51 AM
    I am a sanjida mirpur dhaka bangladesh ..i want to do voip business. can you help me how can i start it. thanks.
  • 127. joe said on 11/14/2012 10:52:51 PM
    hi, i need to start a voip service in tunisia as a reseller and u.s.a. what is your suggest
  • 128. mubashir Nisar said on 11/20/2012 3:30:58 AM
    hello sir, i am mubashir. i want to know the information regarding the voip business. how much is the capital required in this. as i am from karachi city, Pakistan. plz guide me from the start. As i am thinking over this. Mubashir
  • 129. jawid said on 11/27/2012 5:38:42 AM
    i want to start VOIP call route in afghanistan, what to do ? and from where to start? should i take license or not. please inform me
  • 130. sanjay said on 11/27/2012 10:34:22 AM
    Hi, I have 6 yrs of exp in VOIP support. We are a Team of 15 ppl. we are interested in opening a new VOIP firm to support VOIP users across European countries. So can you pls advise me what is my first step.
  • 131. John Anderson said on 12/3/2012 8:17:07 AM
    Hi, I'm from Bangladesh like to do VOIP business in my country. Please let me know what step I have to take to do this business effectively. Also how can you help me regarding to instruments or other service. Thanks, John
  • 132. Adil said on 12/6/2012 10:51:53 AM
    Do you provide reseller account
  • 133. vadivazhagan said on 12/9/2012 4:58:07 PM
    Dear sir i want to start a voip business can you explain about this, i am from inida please guide me. with best regards Vadivooline@gmail.com
  • 134. Rafiqul islam SRB said on 12/10/2012 11:02:40 AM
    hi, I am rafiq, i live in united arab emirates but Bangladeshi want to start a small scale VoIP business. please tell me the necessary equipment and cost required. sir assist me plz, phone :+971551802128 email:srbdotcom@yahoo.com
  • 135. Thom said on 12/12/2012 10:03:11 AM
    Hi, what would be the equipment cost If I want to setup of my own and if I want to become a Direct Route Provider. And how can I really start with it. Need help from someone who is expert into VOIP business and who knows in and out of the business. thanks
  • 136. Al EMran Masum said on 12/18/2012 4:46:56 AM
    Dear sir, I am Bangladeshi, But now i am in Brunei. i want to Voip Business here For Call & Internet bcoz lot of customer here. Thanks, Emran
  • 137. Dold said on 12/19/2012 12:18:45 PM
    Hi, I am living in Germany, want to start VOIP business, need your kind assistance. Dold
  • 138. SM.Rajuan said on 12/22/2012 12:36:51 AM
    how can i start a voip business plz inform me 01914959429
  • 139. Saleh Zaman said on 1/2/2013 3:03:56 PM
    Hello, I'm from Sydney. i want to start a VoIP biz from here. how is this profitable? could u pls help me?
  • 140. shibu said on 1/3/2013 9:46:04 AM
    Looking for staring a new Voip in Kerala, India. Need support in all aspects as am new in this domain. thanx Shibu
  • 141. Romel said on 1/6/2013 3:34:00 AM
    Hi, I am living in Dhaka, bangladesh. I want to start VOIP business, need your kind assistance. Romel
  • 142. Md. Hasan said on 1/7/2013 5:13:10 AM
    I am Hasan from Bangladesh want to start VOIP business in Dhaka at a small scale. How much have to invest and what would be procedure, please advise how successfully i can start this business.
  • 143. Rahman said on 1/7/2013 6:14:10 AM
    Dear sir, I like to start VOIP business in small size in first time. My location in Dhaka, Bangladesh . Would you please advise me which equipments are necessary . How the business make .Who will setup and about the cost . Awaiting for reply. Rahman Dhaka-Banglades
  • 144. Harun Chowdhury said on 1/7/2013 5:35:20 PM
    Dear Sir I am Harun Chowdhury Bangladeshi and leaving Saudi Arabia last 27 years, now I am interested to open new business in voip so I need route please send the details by mail, I hope you understand Thanks Harun chowdhury, 00966567429344, vivichy2@yahoo.com, vivichy818
  • 145. FIRARO beginner adviser said on 1/10/2013 9:57:45 AM

@Md. Hasan, To start at small scale level means either you have a callshop or you want to provide accounts for people on a prepaid basis. If you are still interested then let us have a chat.

• 146. murugan said on 1/21/2013 12:14:42 AM
    sir, i am in pondicherry. india. i have around 200 clients in gulf already i am saling voip cards. please reply me .so that we have a good business deal.
  • 147. zubaer said on 1/21/2013 10:24:42 AM
    Hello I am from bangladesh and wanted to know the details of VOIP business. recently i got a license from btrc. pls send me the details (how to contact with voip reseller and other factors) to my email address. zubaeralam@gmail.com
  • 148. suhaid said on 1/23/2013 1:31:13 PM
    i am frm oman..i like to be a reseller.
  • 149. Satish Gandhi said on 1/25/2013 11:18:40 AM
    What the requirements for this business. Corporate Sector like Banking, Govt. Tax Collections Dept. other service oriented business people would prefer this solutions. We are in telecom past 17 years mass calling can create good revenue. We would like to know how it would function in India Preciously in rural and remote area. We can promote this business but let us know the infrastructure and the basic requirements.
  • 150. Maurice Stewart said on 2/5/2013 4:29:08 PM
    I am in Toronto, Canada and represent a major VOIP provider. Any one in the US, Canada and up to 23 countries Europe, Asian, Australia/New zealand want to start their own homebased VOIP business? Please send me an email at: mauricestewart_2000@yahoo.com
  • 151. Muhaimin Karim said on 2/8/2013 11:53:48 PM
    Hello...this is Muhaimin from Bangladesh. I am planning to start a small VOIP Business in Bangladesh. I need some Initial information.
    1. What equipments do you need
    2. What can be the initial costs
    3. How many people do you need
    4. What is the Net Operating Profit in this industry
  • 152. praveen said on 2/13/2013 2:44:57 AM
    hi sir I need voip products I want to start my own business in voip please tell ur details
  • 153. shihabudheen.m said on 2/13/2013 3:18:33 PM
    I would like to purchase router and switch for creating international phone cart
  • 154. hadish said on 2/15/2013 6:25:24 AM
    hi, can you please tell me the most voip wholesale carriers. i want to buy voip routs from them to get fair and quality rout.
  • 155. Tanvir Chowdhury said on 2/24/2013 2:48:49 PM
    Hi Firaro. I have acquired a Voip Service Provider license recently and require assistance in understanding the workings of this business. As I have understood in my country with the license that I have received I can only receive calls but unfortunately can't send out any calls. I wanted to know what that would make me a VOIP reseller or VOIP wholesaler. Also I need to know how I should go about trying to collect minutes. Exactly what companies do I contact to negotiate collection of minutes. It would really help me out a lot if you could let me know the answers to my questions above.
  • 156. morshed said on 2/25/2013 8:07:51 AM
    Hellow, Sir. I got vsp license. I want to know about VOIP business. How can I make large VOIP business?
  • 157. Pramod said on 2/26/2013 6:13:59 AM
    I want to start voip business in navi mumbai. I am looking for voip support team and voip sales team also. Initially I want only two person who will help for generate voip sales as well as voip support. I want person from mumbai. if any one interested please send me mail at zoomalive@gmail.com or send request at alexwright1971, prolific-software
  • 158. Manoj Rajayah said on 3/9/2013 9:47:12 PM
    I am based in the US and our company can provide you the entire knowledge base as to how to setup a VOIP company in any part of the world. We will also be able to fund you on technology and some other aspects . Please contact me on manojrajayah@yahoo.com or mr@ma-bpo.com. We can give u a live demo how a system works
  • 159. Sams said on 3/21/2013 12:29:46 PM
    Hi, We are selling bulk voip calls to anywhere in world. And the rates are very affordable and cheap. And getting good commission.. Please mail me with your requirements...
  • 160. Md.hossain said on 3/31/2013 1:53:07 PM
    dear sir. I am reseller of voip business. i would like to meet wholesaler if any company accept my propose. company's commission system, call rate, etc are most important issue and discuss after then time i can start new. ok. please mail me with your comment.uisc.ssh@gmail.com.
  • 161. Sameer said on 4/1/2013 7:50:24 AM
    If anyone want to get help or assistance in voip business we can provide you complete help and equipments. Specially in Pakistan, Bangladesh, and UAE.. Feel free to contact us at: sameer@bismillahvoip.com
  • 162. Maasfone said on 4/3/2013 12:30:59 PM
    HI, We offering India CLI route. Contact us if some one need. Email : maasfone@gmail.com
  • 163. Waqas said on 4/7/2013 2:41:53 PM
    Hi, What kind of evidence you should look into a computer that it's been used in illegal voip. How to link the evidence with your report that it is illegal. Thanks
  • 164. Ahmed said on 4/14/2013 1:20:28 PM
    i've voip setup in pakistan of 100 lines. any one wants to terminate calls in pakistan. willing person can contact me on beconfineo7@yahoo.com
  • 165. david said on 4/20/2013 11:35:51 PM
    hello. I can provide cheap credit VOIP, if you want business with me, add yahoo ID to talk about that. ID : hung.davis80, i online 24/24 buzz me if you add me, thank
  • 166. HABIB-RAHMAN said on 5/15/2013 9:07:04 AM
    I am HABIBUR RAHMAN from dhaka Bangladesh i wanna run voip business to call all over the country through internet please inform me, how it will be easy to start the business and what its procedure to run the business smoothly. with thanks HABIB.SKYLARK@GMAIL.COM
  • 167. satya prakash keshari said on 5/21/2013 2:36:03 PM
    want contact person with their contact number for voip business. panagarh(durgapur), Burdwan, West Bengal, India
  • 168. MS said on 5/29/2013 4:50:46 PM
    Want to start VOIP business in India, want to know the regulation part and initial cost for this business.. please advise.
  • 169. sibling said on 6/3/2013 2:38:35 AM
    we are the factory for voip gateway, please add my skype: sib891210 ,we are also looking for route, especially Pakistan and Africa.
  • 170. Rehman said on 6/6/2013 12:19:29 AM
    Hi there i am interested to start Call termination in afghanishatan from own equipment install in afgh... please contact me if u can help me out in this skype id : rehmankhan1720. thanks
  • 171. pari said on 6/19/2013 12:39:58 AM
    I would like to know legal procedure and rules and regulation to establish and operate call transfer center over VOIP in the united states.
  • 172. kamran said on 7/2/2013 4:05:57 AM
    i want to start illegal voip business in karachi city if any one want to start and need confidential place then i will arrange every thing and i have almost every knowledge about this business if any one interested then email me kingjunaid89@hotmail.com
  • 173. Anik said on 7/5/2013 8:46:40 AM
    Hi Firaro, Like all others i am interested to start business on VOIP. I have read couple of articles about the areas in which i can work. From reading the articles, it look interesting to start with Wholesale, and the feature like
    1.Wholesale Voice Termination
    2.Carrier Voice Termination Services
    3.Reseller Voice Services Termination
    I have some funding to start this in a small scale, but need to know the right process to start. I will be very happy if you please help me to start my first step. You can email me on anik.kumar.sarker@gmail.com or we can have a chat over skype, my skype id is anik.sarker94. Thanks, Anik
  • 174. amit said on 7/6/2013 6:21:46 AM
    Hello dear I wanna start the voip business in india at rajasthan state .plz tell me the complete process for working well in this market
  • 175. muhammad aa said on 7/16/2013 12:21:46 AM
    hi, I want to know about the legal way for to start voip call termination business in uk,thanks
  • 176. abhi said on 7/20/2013 4:01:00 PM
    Is that voip call termination is legal in india . i wanna do a business on that.
  • 177. MD. ABDUL HYE TITO said on 7/21/2013 5:18:36 AM
    I am interested to small company only 200 member all time use line . plz help me.
  • 178. Amarjeet Makkar said on 7/28/2013 7:44:34 PM
    Hi I am interested in starting Voip business , was wondering how you can help me in this regard. I am from Canada .
  • 179. Daniel Onche said on 8/8/2013 2:23:56 PM
    We are located in Abuja, Nigeria and We are thinking about setting up a call termination in Nigeria, We need help on how to start the call termination? best equipments? And. Startup budget We have internet set up as internet is slow over here. We look forward to hear from you.
  • 180. Muhammad said on 8/17/2013 8:06:04 PM
    I am located in Sydney Australia and interested to setup a small VoIP business, can anyone help me regarding the whole system how it works and what equipment is required on low cost investment home based. Please email me you kind advise on imtiazhossain.bd@gmail.com , Regards Muhammad
  • 181. billal said on 8/22/2013 6:03:06 AM
    i want to start voip business in u.a.e how can do it. please advise me.
  • 182. wahidan said on 8/24/2013 10:53:34 AM
    hi am wahidan i have voip gateway here but how can i connect to main serve please help thank you......
  • 183. FIRARO beginner adviser said on 8/25/2013 9:00:08 AM

Hi @wahidan, You will need a proxy address to supply it to your gateway. The proxy address will be linked to VoIP account. If you are interested then let us chat.

• 184. FIRARO beginner adviser said on 8/25/2013 9:02:21 AM

@billal,  Hi. You may do this via computer application, mobile application or VoIP gateway. You will need to test a voip account as UAE blocks VoIP packets so you need to test. If you want to continue then let us chat.

• 185. FIRARO beginner adviser said on 8/25/2013 9:04:25 AM

@Amarjeet Makkar, Hello. I can help you if you told me what your requirements are. If you were willing to go further in this business then let us chat.

• 186. FIRARO beginner adviser said on 8/25/2013 9:05:04 AM

@MD. ABDUL HYE TITO, May you elaborate so that I help?

• 187. FIRARO beginner adviser said on 8/25/2013 9:05:49 AM

@muhammad aa, It depends what you want to do. Please explain.

• 188. FIRARO beginner adviser said on 8/25/2013 9:06:54 AM

@amit, If you were interested to start this business let us have a chat. This is big business and you may choose one sector and neglect the rest.

• 189. FIRARO beginner adviser said on 8/25/2013 9:54:55 AM

@Tanvir Chowdhury, Hi. If you were still interested then please let us chat. Sending out calls is very easy and I can show you the way

• 190. FIRARO beginner adviser said on 8/25/2013 9:56:02 AM

@praveen, What are the products you are looking after? Please let me know if you were still interested.

• 191. usman.v said on 9/4/2013 12:40:06 PM
    sir, i am a reseller of different voip provider and i have 4 reseller and more than 100 retail clients. i am going to make my own switch. i need help that hoe can i purchase voip dollar card direct from the companies. My mail id uchuman@gmail.com
  • 192. Faisal said on 9/7/2013 12:27:11 PM
    Hello all, I am from afghanistan, but i want to register a voip company license in UAE is there any one to tell me what i need to do and can i receive the permit or not. ahmadi0638@gmail.com thanks
  • 193. rehman said on 10/9/2013 9:06:30 PM
    hi @Firaro I want to start direct termination in usa, uk or Australia. if u can help me in this regards. contact me asap thanks
  • 194. sam said on 10/10/2013 9:31:11 AM
    my business location is in pakistan can i do this business in pakistan its legal here and if legal tell me how to do this business
  • 195. Syed said on 10/26/2013 12:22:42 AM
    Hi friend I am syed from Pakistan and want to start voip business at a smaller scale .i have some contacts in UAE and want to do selling buying of wholesale minutes. I have no idea about voip and just reading on the net.please guide me how I can do this business within the legal frame work and what minimum investment is required. Best regards Syed
  • 196. Shamu said on 10/28/2013 4:08:33 AM
    Hello! I am from bangladesh, I want to start voip business. tell me the procedure and what is needed in details pls on shamuctg9@gmail.com, shamuctg@yahoo.com
  • 197. saifuddin ahmed(parash) said on 11/2/2013 12:40:05 PM
    hello, i am from bangladesh i want to voip business how i can start business pls help me.
  • 198. Gilbert said on 11/22/2013 8:29:03 AM
    Hi. I am from Kenya. want to start a VOIP business here in Kenya. Guide me, equipments need. i am serious about this. Thanks
  • 199. Vaselly Jonathan said on 11/23/2013 9:47:08 AM
    hi this is vaselly, i live in Melbourne, Australia. and want to start a VoIP service so do you know if Australia block this kind of traffic or not also i want to ask about best VoIP equipment to use i am really interested to start ASAP
  • 200. umair Rasheed said on 11/23/2013 12:02:07 PM
    Hi, I am umair from karachi pakistan, I also wants to start call termination business but I dont have complete information about it so its my pleasure if u give some guidance about the same.