How to Start a Radio Station Business

If you want to start a radio station business, you will need to pick the ideal location, secure the requirements for the permits and licenses, shop for the equipment, and attend to other matters of the business.

You may need to hire a DJ or you can opt not to have one. Have business plan so that you can have some sort of guide in the operations.

Do you love listening to the radio? Well, this is an excellent business opportunity for those who have the passion for radio service. Even if you don’t have much experience with radio jobs and tasks, you can easily gather the needed info on the web so that you can also familiarize yourself with the different equipment and tasks. Your very first task is to get the necessary license. You can inquire at the Federal Communications Commission for the application requirements. This will usually include the FCC Form 605 and the passing certificate that will be issued by COLEM or the Commercial Operator License Examination Manager.

What do you want? Radio stations vary. You can focus on playing music or in broadcasting news. To make sure that you’re following the right path, you will need to come up with a plan. Create your own business plan. Having a radio show can be costly because you will need someone on the air all the time whereas if you simply play music, you can save some money. With the advances in technology, it is now possible to run a radio station that plays music (e.g. oldies, top hits, etc.) even without a disc jockey. Come up with a unique and easy to remember name for your radio station. For instance, you can use at least 3-4 letters plus the frequency so that your potential listeners can easily identify it.

You will need to get equipment for the station and have it installed. You can shop around if you like so that you can get the best deals. If you still want to hire DJs, you may do so as long as your operating budget permits. Don’t forget to hunt for sponsors. Advertising can help your radio station stay afloat but just make sure that you pick the ads carefully. To ensure that your listeners will stay loyal to your station, you can have contests and quizzes where they can win money or special prizes. You must do this often so that people will stick to your station.

Allow listeners to call your station and make requests. Try to play all the requests because this is also another way of promoting your radio station. You may need a DJ for this tactic so that the phone calls can be answered. It’s not that hard to start a radio station as long as you’ve secured the needed permits and licenses. Find a suitable location and start investing now.

• Local Radio Advertising
    There is no denying that radio is an effective tool in the provision of advertising and marketing for businesses, small and large-scale alike.
  • How much Internet Radio Advertising Costs
    Internet radio advertising is the in thing in this time and age of electronic commerce. As projected, a dramatic increase in the use of internet radio advertising will be more seen and be felt as there are more people inclined to use the internet.

• 1. tozama said on 2/3/2010 6:36:47 AM
    how much does it cost to start your own radio station?
  • 2. vladimir ceh said on 2/6/2010 5:30:20 AM
    i wish to start a radio station in Belgrade, Serbia, Balkan, South - East Europe
  • 3. LUMALA JOSIAH said on 7/16/2010 6:04:04 AM
    Am a businessman in Kampala Uganda and want set up a commercial radio station about 40km away from the city centre-Kampala. Please kindly advise Yours faithfully, Lumala Josiah.
  • 4. doyle smith said on 7/22/2010 7:50:36 PM
    i would like to start an old school black radio station in fayettville arkansas...playing soul music grom the 70's 80"s and 90"s
  • 5. Sonya McCray said on 9/21/2010 11:29:42 PM
    i am looking forward to start my radio station in Portland Oregon or Vancouver WA
  • 6. harrish pandey said on 1/2/2011 5:07:51 PM
    i m is the regular radio listener & i'm interested in starting radio channel i stay in india [mumbai] let inform the complete procedure of licensing & about investment
  • 7. Fabian said on 1/22/2011 5:56:21 PM
    Hi your post was very informative. But you failed to mention how much it might cost in equipments. I live in Lagos, Nigeria, West Africa.
  • 8. Anthony Raji said on 2/28/2011 6:48:25 AM
    Hi thanks for this great info but please can I have the costing for equipments of a radio station to cover a state like Kaduna in Northern nigeria population average 5 million. thanks
  • 9. Tarak Parmar said on 3/16/2011 1:24:10 PM
    I am planning to start radio station in Pune, Maharashtra, India, Plz. provide me details of the same as much as possible.
  • 10. Raghunath expert adviser said on 3/16/2011 8:44:32 PM
    @Tarak Parmar, Hello Tarak Parmar, do you know what kind of radio station you want to start?
    • If you want to start a FM radio station in india then you may need more then 10-12 cores, it will be like any major ones that you listen. If you are looking for a internet based radio channel then you will need about 1 crore indian rupees.
    • Equipments require for radio station depends on what kind of station you wish to start.
    • you need a government permission for wireless communication activity, channel(frequency), etc.
    • If you want to start full frequency radio station it is better to get expert guidance in earlier stage

Raghunath Natarajan
    Startup Biz Hub - Advisor (Staff)

• 11. Robert King said on 4/28/2011 9:16:25 PM
    Hello Sir, I am planning to set up a FM radio station in Visakhapatnam( Andhra Pradesh). Can you please provide me with the details as how much would it cost to set up one for a radius of 10kms area. Thanks & Regards, Robert King
  • 12. shereperd said on 5/4/2011 8:08:46 AM
    i'm in potchefstroom, south africa and i am planing to to set commercial radio station and i need to know how much i'm gonna spend to get license.
  • 13. KAMYA MIKE said on 6/18/2011 6:00:45 PM
    how much can the equipment for commercial radio cost. Kampala. Nakawa
  • 14. Tejas Satav said on 7/27/2011 1:49:09 PM
    @ Raghu nath pl can we talk 9960339699..my no pl call.
  • 15. orakpor a said on 8/2/2011 2:42:03 PM
    i am a nigeria n i want 2 setup a commercial radio station with a frequency 100km in delta state n how much it will cost. i also want the comprehensive list of equipment need a superb radio station. thanks
  • 16. Ndanu said on 8/29/2011 3:38:05 AM
    Hi I live in Dar es salaam, Tanzania. I hope to start a commercial radio station in the Lake Zone region of Mwanza. In addition to Mwanza I hope to reach listeners in the three countries of East Africa (Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania). I am seeking to exchange fresh ideas, concepts and experiences. my email address is: lndanu@yahoo.com - Let's chat
  • 17. Raymond said on 9/21/2011 6:57:01 AM
    I represent a radio broadcast equipment manufacturer. For your discrete and turnkey supply,design and installation of your digital FM station do contact me on +233275239974
  • 18. Routwell said on 11/6/2011 8:40:02 PM
    @ Anthony Raji and orakpor a, send us an email to routwell25@hotmail.com with the full details of what u want us to do for u.
  • 19. johnson georgewill said on 11/15/2011 10:17:30 AM
    i want to open a radio station in the city of portharcourt in nigeria. i want to know the cost and the requirements. thank u
  • 20. Adejumo Busayo said on 11/25/2011 7:50:18 PM
    What are the requirements in getting a license and hw much would the set up cost be in Ibadan,Oyo State in Nigeria.thanks
  • 21. irei muriithi said on 1/13/2012 3:36:50 AM
    what is the cost of starting a radio station/Kenya ,kirinyaga county
  • 22. Joy Gracesion said on 1/19/2012 12:25:58 PM
    I would like to start an FM radio station whose range is within 10-12 km. Location: Andhra Pradesh, India
    1) Kindly let me know do you provide any Equipment which matches my requirement(i.,10-12 km)?
    2) What might be the cost of the product?
    3) What sort of the Exams do I need to clear from the Govt Authorities?
    4) The procedure to acquire license in India?
    Your response is highly appreciated.
  • 23. chidioke ogbugo said on 1/23/2012 7:40:00 AM
    I am looking at starting a commercial radio station in port harcourt city,rivers state, nigeria. how much would set up cost be and what are the requirements in getting a license. thanks
  • 24. Thabo said on 1/28/2012 1:32:49 PM
    I'M LOOKING @ STARTING A NON-PROFIT RADIO STATION IN MPUMALANGA SOUTH AFRICA. I WOULD LIKE SOME GUIDE LINES AND SAMPLES ON HOW TO DRAW UP A BUSINESS PLAN FOR THIS. I HAVE BEEN STRUGGLING TO GET A LOCAL SUPPLER FOR THE EQUIPMENT TOO. THANK YOU
  • 25. Raveendran said on 2/21/2012 4:21:27 AM
    i am a retired media person and want to start an internet radio for folk music in Kerala India. Should I need any license for that ?
  • 26. nicolas said on 3/26/2012 8:40:57 AM
    i would like to start my radio station whose rage is 10-14km. location alexandra in johanesburg
  • 27. lakshmikanth said on 3/27/2012 2:47:09 AM
    I wish to start a FM radio station. how much does it cost to start FM radio station? Coverage of all around 50 K.m from station. Pls tell valuable information about this, i Will be thankful you. in Gudivada, krishna District, andhra Pradesh ,Hyderabad.
  • 28. t.sakthivel said on 4/1/2012 10:28:23 AM
    i am a college student after finished my course.i would like to start a radio f.m how many lakhs need to start f.m radio station. tamilnadu
  • 29. LILIAN said on 4/14/2012 4:06:22 AM
    i want to start a radio station in Nairobi KASARANI AREA of about 200k.m what is the cost of commercial license and frequency equipment?
  • 30. nabeelthoufeeque said on 4/16/2012 1:36:18 AM
    i plan to start radio station in malappuram city kerala state, i need necessary information for that
  • 31. DAN said on 4/21/2012 3:36:08 PM
    Hi i would like to start a christian radio station in Nakuru, kenya, please i need ideas and if possible include costs.
  • 32. cetrac(k) said on 4/29/2012 7:43:49 AM
    am planning to start up an fm radio station in my home town kitale, Kenya. There is only one christian oriented radio station serving a population close to one million people, and I would like to start an all round radio station to serve my peoples need in the area. How will I get assistance?? thank you.
  • 33. justine said on 5/3/2012 7:59:30 AM
    i want to start a radio station in my state delta [fm], how much will it cost me. pls call or txt me on +23408098636111 or you can reach me on my e-mail zentelge2002@yahoo.ca.thanks
  • 34. Deepak said on 5/4/2012 1:05:49 AM
    sir, here i am planning to open an fm station in HUBLI(Karnataka, INDIA). so plz help me what will be the next procedure to startup this station in this location. as there is no no FM stations in HUBLI. so i want to establish here.
  • 35. Evangelist Jared Oreto said on 5/16/2012 12:45:49 PM
    I would like to start up a Christian fm radio station in Kenya. Help me please with the ideas on the procedures involved to go through such a program. I will highly appreciate your help please. Thanks.
  • 36. habib said on 5/25/2012 6:01:30 AM
    hello, i would love to ran a radio station in kenya and would kindly ask to know how to go about it. if anyone is interested then we can as well share the costs and start the business.thanks
  • 37. Stephen said on 6/11/2012 9:03:52 AM
    Hi my name is Stephen I want to open the community radio station in Lesotho Maputsoe aria. The radio equipment should be the affordable one, I need to get the estimated prices and the sample of the business plan. regards S mputi
  • 38. Paul j said on 7/2/2012 5:41:19 PM
    I reside in Kaduna State of Nigeria and wish to start an FM radio station in the state to cater for the music needs of all ages. I need to know what it would take to start off in terms of the equipments needed, estimated cost, procedures etc.
  • 39. Dr Richard Salunoka said on 7/6/2012 10:11:33 AM
    I hold a bachelors degree in theology, masters degree in ministry and PhD in missiology. I am based in Zambia, Lusaka and we are requesting if you can help us set up a christian radio station. Please advise and God bless you.
  • 40. Adebola Oligbi said on 7/18/2012 6:38:01 AM
    I want to start a radio station in Ogun state. I would like to know the costs for start up and the best dealers for the radio equipments. Thanks
  • 41. Vaibhav Suri said on 7/18/2012 8:29:53 AM
    I want to open a God (Top Secret)discourses Radio Station in Delhi. Please suggest me on the costing and procedures. Please feel free to call me on 9990664396
  • 42. Raphael kioma said on 7/19/2012 4:12:47 AM
    Hello. This is a great platform to learn what is expected in this industry that is growing at a higher rate. May I know the contacts of @cetrac(k) from Kitale. We need to strategies on how Kitale,Kenya can have a conclusive radio station. Please Cetrac communicate
  • 43. Kabonso Japhet said on 7/24/2012 1:37:37 AM
    Am looking for a an organisation that can help provide equipment for a non commercial community radio station in Chama, a remote non developed district in North-East Zambia. All the licenses for the establishment of this radio station called Kwenje Community Radio Station have been obtained from Government. Any one with some information that can help should feel free to email jkabonso@gmail.com
  • 44. Ajeesh .k said on 8/1/2012 2:14:20 PM
    I WANT TO START A FM NONE PROFITABLE RADIO STATION IN INDIA KERALA, BORDER OF KERALA KASARGOD DIST PLZ GIVE MME GUIDE LINES
  • 45. Lerato said on 8/1/2012 4:53:40 PM
    I am from South Africa Mpumalanga Balfour and Would like to start a Radio station can you kindly tell us how much is the licensing and equipment
  • 46. Siphelele Xaba said on 8/2/2012 12:26:38 PM
    Hi, i'm from Harding, KwaZulu Natal, South Africa and i would like to start a radio station there that will broadcast in Harding and surrounding places. I would like to know how much is the license, equipment and also what should i need to start an online radio? How could i get a business plan template for radio? Thanks.
  • 47. pratik s. chandekar said on 8/5/2012 10:17:15 AM
    hi sir, I'm pratik s. chamdekar and I am interested in starting commercial fm radio channel, with Coverage of all around minimum 60 K.m radius from station. I stay in india [chandrapur] let inform the complete procedure of licensing, radio equipments & about investment. please help me, thanks sir
  • 48. justice nteyi said on 8/8/2012 3:30:28 AM
    hi i'd like to start a radio station for most tertiary institutions in kzn south africa. for now i'm still researching on how to start and costs and stuff like that it would be of great help if i'd be assisted by a professional at this field. thank you.
  • 49. Mark masihi said on 8/13/2012 3:36:46 AM
    Ours is an we want to start an FM station in Delhi. Plz guide
  • 50. malwande said on 8/15/2012 9:14:13 AM
    Hi i want to open a radio station here in Kayamandi Stellenbosch but i need help financial and i also need more info how to open your radio station
  • 51. krishnananda said on 8/16/2012 2:52:31 AM
    how to start a FM STATION in our town can u please explain the procedure to start and all the regulations to be completed, Our town is very few distance to green city of BANGALORE can we take the license from them so please explain the procedure. HINDUPUR, ANANTAPUR, ANDHRAPRADESH, INDIA
  • 52. sunday jerry said on 8/21/2012 11:47:07 AM
    i my sunday jerry i work with insurance. I luv listen 2 radios i like 2 have mine. Lagos is my resident. How do i start.
  • 53. Mohamud Aden Osman said on 9/12/2012 1:18:04 AM
    I want to start Radio station at habasweyne in kenya where there is no single FM. I want to take this opportunity to urbanize the local people around there
  • 54. Thabiso said on 9/15/2012 5:44:05 AM
    I live in Logagane village, Mafikeng, North west, South Africa, i would like to start a radio station for those people who live in the villages because around this areas we face a challenge of not getting clear signal from those radio stations. i would like to know how much will it cost to start it and the cost for licensing, and i need financing help or donations and professional advise
  • 55. ajeesh.k said on 9/15/2012 12:30:04 PM
    i am ajeesh i wish to make small fm radio station in kerala ,of max 10 km or 5 km radius i want to know more how i get license etc etc kindly plz help .....
  • 56. Rajesh said on 9/21/2012 6:51:00 PM
    guys opening up a radio station is often a big deal but opening up a internet based radio station is not a big deal you can have your own internet based radio station with out any license by having a free server the cost is only for your domain that nearly cost you Rs1500 per year, and i think per year every one can afford. after you have a domain name you can sign up for a free server . for more details you can watch the free tutorials in youtube.com . I too am having my online internet based radio station called as www.radiotadka.com presently it runs at a limit time 9:00pm to 12pm but soon we gonna be 24*7 . and if you wanna pay server . Indian guys can logon to globaliway.com for more details. its like you have to pay per month according to your plan. the best one is 2000 per month server. if you get this server you can also play your online radio on mobile phones tooo having internet in it . Guys before you implement anything please refer youtube it gives lots of knowledge by which we can not be fooled by any one.
  • 57. dr preethesh said on 9/24/2012 2:35:01 AM
    Hi i'm from kerala. i am planning for a fm station for music in my town. can anyone tell me the licensing requirements and approx cost for the whole setup for 10 km .thank u
  • 58. Vijay said on 9/27/2012 3:43:26 AM
    Hi... i wanted to know regarding Business Plan for starting up FM Radio Station Entrepreneurship in Hubli-Dharwad Twin City...!! please can you give me full pledged idea regarding this Business Plan...:) so, that it helps me in proceeding further for Execution. Thanks In Advance, Vijay Menasinakai
  • 59. chandu said on 9/27/2012 10:44:53 AM
    Dilsukhnagar, i want to open a FM radio station in dilsukhnagar, how much money Required plz advice sir
  • 60. samuel sundar said on 10/2/2012 12:41:56 AM
    i am samuel from chennai. wanted to start a fm radio station exclusively for Christians.
    please guide me for that.
    1.budget
    2.permissions
    3.people to work for
    4.any consultancy who can help me in,to start the fm radio station.
    thanks sam
  • 61. Tanuj Soni said on 10/8/2012 12:18:39 AM
    Hi i'm from madhya Pradesh . i am planning for a fm station for music in my town Damoh . can anyone tell me the licensing requirements and approx cost for the whole setup for 10 km .thank u
  • 62. S.K.Arya said on 10/10/2012 6:22:05 AM
    I want to start a FM radio station in ambala ,haryana, please guide me about it & what is minimum expense to run it with music. Kindly let me know about it as early as possible. Thanks & regards.
  • 63. Mr David Dixon said on 10/13/2012 9:02:54 AM
    I live in Britain, london, Croydon. I want to start a Internet Radio Station and i would like to know what equipment to buy and how much it will cost me.
  • 64. A. M.Berhe said on 10/15/2012 5:41:44 PM
    I live in Juba, South Sudan. I want to establish an FM radio. How much is the initial cost? should I use the internet based FM radio? what is the best available technology? the radius I want to broadcast is not more than 50Kms.
  • 65. martin said on 10/15/2012 6:22:53 PM
    Am interested in starting fm radio station at kapsokwony town, Bungoma county, Kenya. How much will it cost me in terms of equipment and frequency license. please advice.
  • 66. mallik arjun said on 10/17/2012 12:59:05 PM
    i would like to establish a fm radio station, pl reply what is d minimum and maximum investment, what is the procedure, subsidies, financiers and project report etc please
  • 67. st jude womensgroup said on 10/18/2012 6:50:52 AM
    we would like to start a fm station in masaka, 158 km from kampala. Our main interest is what the full set of the equipment to set up the radio with a radius of 40 km. Thanks.
  • 68. mallik arjun said on 10/24/2012 6:54:23 AM
    i am looking for guidance to start a fm radio station in andhra pradesh , will you guide/choose consultant / web sites in helping me please
  • 69. V.Jayadharan said on 10/25/2012 10:31:23 AM
    I would like to start an fm radio station of 10km radius at Chathannoor, Kerala, India. Please give me guidelines about setting up the project.
  • 70. anu said on 10/26/2012 12:15:33 AM
    Sir, I am very much interested in starting up a new radio station in kannada language. i want to know the full details of investment along with help from agency it may be of like turn key project. also any agency is dealing with this ? kindly assist anu
  • 71. pavan said on 10/29/2012 6:55:37 AM
    please tell the requirements of a place where business can be started i.e; minimum population, broadcast capacity to spread all over the place, minimum area of place
  • 72. BENEDICTO PASCAL said on 11/2/2012 10:05:56 AM
    Hey! what's up? its very interested to study this website. but i would like to get a quotation of full digital radio station through my E-mail. thanks
  • 73. SONU NANDESHWAR said on 11/10/2012 8:34:54 PM
    Hello sir. I am interested in starting FM radio station in india(maharashtra-bhandara and gondia district), with coverage around minimum 100 km radius from station. I start up radio channel for business and some public services. So I want your help and suggestion for start up. please tell me how much money required? procedure and other every information. Because I have not any information about it. SO PLEASE. SIR.
  • 74. Ramesh said on 11/12/2012 12:09:04 AM
    Hi, I would like to start an FM radio station in Andhra Pradesh, India, Could you please share me the detailed information. Thanks
  • 75. Ahmad Nawaz said on 11/18/2012 11:53:56 AM
    Hi i would like to start an fm radio station in khushab, pakistan with coverage minimum around 100km from station So i want your help and suggestion for start up please tell me how much money required? Procedure and other information please
  • 76. tijan said on 11/18/2012 7:30:19 PM
    i want to start radio station and i want to know how much it will cost me for equipment plus installation
  • 77. sboniso said on 11/23/2012 10:13:03 AM
    i'm the guy who want to start a community radio station i'm in south africa town durban, where to start and how much must i budget for it?
  • 78. b rambabu said on 11/27/2012 1:50:09 AM
    I would like to start an fm radio station of 10km radius at khammam, a.p, India. Please give me guidelines about setting up the project. what is cost, from where we can get equipments for it.
  • 79. tishad said on 11/28/2012 1:44:19 PM
    i want start fm radio station Bangladesh. If i start it how money cost it. Plz give me ans
  • 80. Dinesh Koyande said on 12/3/2012 3:15:23 AM
    Sir. I am CEO of one of the leading production house in mumbai... we want to start marathi radio station in mumbai only... I want to know about costing, permissions, people to work for the same or any consultancy who can help me in, to start the fm radio station. Thanks
  • 81. charles said on 12/3/2012 3:55:40 PM
    I intend to establish a christian radio station in Nairobi Kenya. How can i go about it at a minimum cost effective basic equipment that can run a radius of 50kms? Thanks
  • 82. Hari said on 12/5/2012 6:35:34 AM
    haii...sir, i am hari. i am very eager to start fm station in Andhra Pradesh, India. range of 10-12 km. how i get license and equipment , how much money i required and any guidance sites.plzzz
  • 83. dr hashmi said on 12/5/2012 12:04:08 PM
    hello. sir i want to set a radio station in mau nath bhanjan plz tell me min requirement
  • 84. KARTHIK said on 12/6/2012 2:21:20 PM
    HELLO SIR I AM FROM NIZAMABAD AND OUR TEAM WOULD LIKE TO START A FM STATION RANGING AROUND 10KM SO PLEASE SUGGEST ME THE COST OF EQUIPMENT AND COST OF GETTING LICENSE FROM AUTHORITIES.
  • 85. brijesh pal said on 12/8/2012 7:40:11 AM
    Sir I wish to start a new FM radio station for commercial purpose. I have a keen interest to establish one. But I have no much idea about the procedure and license taking procedure. so please guide and help in establishing one.
  • 86. akram said on 12/9/2012 2:18:57 AM
    yes i am interested to start a fm station.
  • 87. sivaji said on 12/11/2012 1:00:54 AM
    i am interested to start a FM station.in ap ...
  • 88. mahesh k said on 12/12/2012 12:07:50 PM
    Sir I want develop free radio station in my local town
  • 89. narasimha raja said on 12/19/2012 10:00:23 AM
    i would start fm radio business in Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka. What are the procedure to start the FM. What might be the cost for this ?
  • 90. narasimha raja said on 12/19/2012 10:02:21 AM
    what are the procedure to get the license and procedures to follow to open the Commercial Radio in Andhrapradesh and Karnataka states in India.
  • 91. narasimha raja said on 12/19/2012 10:03:35 AM
    What are the procedure / License to get open the General Tutorials in Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka state in India ?
  • 92. narasimha raja said on 12/21/2012 3:43:26 AM
    @Tejas Satav @narasimha raja AND ANY INTERESTED PEOPLE. START UR STATION IN TOO MUCH LOW COST.
  • 93. murali said on 12/22/2012 3:13:13 AM
    hi i would like to get the franchise of any FM at kurnool, andhra pradesh, can i get the details like process and also investment.
  • 94. Joseph Akiri said on 12/25/2012 8:16:42 AM
    I stay in Lagos Nigeria. I already have a Christian magazine in circulation but I'd love to start a Christian radio station to further preach the gospel through live radio messages, music, devotionals etc what do I need to know and do to get started in terms of cost, workforce, equipments and so on. Pls, I'd like to hear from u shortly. Thank a lot.
  • 95. Vishwanath said on 12/26/2012 7:25:54 AM
    I have business plan to open FM radios at Bangalore and Hyderabad. Kindly send suggestions to bookingtoday@gmail.com
  • 96. Hunk beginner adviser said on 12/26/2012 3:51:59 PM
    Guys setting up a FM Radio station overall the bud-jet would be 11-12 crores

Radio Station Business Expert

• 97. tehseen khan said on 12/28/2012 5:56:35 AM
    I have business plan to open FM radios at my location (rajasthan , hanumangarh town and Hyderabad. Kindly send suggestions to tehseen3055@gmail.com
  • 98. mark said on 12/30/2012 1:05:44 PM
    i am in Ghana and want to set up a radio a radio station covering 20km radius. What simple equipments can i use in addition to a computer and a mixer without spending more than 2000 us dollars
  • 99. Sam said on 12/31/2012 7:35:29 AM
    sir i want to start a FM station in hubli ,karnataka . plz tell me the full details & how much it costs?
  • 100. G.Anuradha said on 1/2/2013 10:44:09 AM
    Am Interest to Start a business in radio station in jesus with christian channel in andhra pradesh this is my plane only this is full glory and god grace channel how to start i don't know am new in this platform and please guide me to start my jesus radio station in ap, hyderabad and tel me cost also am waiting your supporting reply thank u have give me a chance to ask my doubts.
  • 101. Ashwini said on 1/4/2013 1:30:32 PM
    Sir, my name is Ashwini ...Actually i want to start with FM radio station business and for that i need ur help. Plz sir can u give me details of following things to start with it.
    1.Budget
    2.Peoples(RJ,DJ) and other experts required to work for.
    3.Equipment
    4.Permissions and license
    5.any consultant who can help me in,to start the FM radio station.
  • 102. jonel said on 1/6/2013 7:57:04 AM
    Thank you for sharing this very useful information. My name is Jonel. Im from Tanzania, I want to start the FM gospel radio station in my local area-Mwanza. Can I know the roughly budget those advanced techno equipments?
  • 103. rajasekhar said on 1/8/2013 8:41:31 AM
    sir i want to start FM plz send the requirement ,and estimate cost equipments. am in kurnool (AP)
  • 104. Raphael Rimba Mkuna said on 1/11/2013 7:29:40 AM
    Am in Kilifi Coast Kenya, Kindly advice me on how i can Get a Permit to start a commercial Radio station in Kilifi, kindly send tome the requirement by the CCK, Then we'll talk of the equipments later. thanks
  • 105. sunil said on 1/11/2013 8:16:51 AM
    hello sir, i want establish community radio station in india minimum requirements of CRS and cost of equipments and cost of licensing. thanks
  • 106. jayanthg said on 1/12/2013 10:51:29 AM
    sir i want to start fm station in 10 districts of telangana andhra pradesh how much it will cost? what are the fromilities? plz guide me
  • 107. Adejumo Samson said on 1/22/2013 8:51:51 AM
    Thanks because you've been help to so many people, and I surely believe I'll be profited as well by connecting to you. I want to establish a radio station in my college as a project, please how can I achieve this? thanks
  • 108. symphony said on 1/24/2013 11:11:56 PM
    hi i like to start a devotional christian FM station in different districts in Andhra pradesh will i get permission, from govt r not if so how to make a project plan,budget etc
  • 109. Erique said on 1/27/2013 4:00:52 AM
    Hi there. we are a group of students and we want to open a radio station for our college. we live in south africa, free state province. we wanna know everything pertaining starting a radio station
  • 110. rouf wani said on 1/29/2013 8:35:06 AM
    Hi I am from kashmir I Want to start my own fm station in range of at least 200 km round can u help me what will be the total cost used to install please convey me on my cell 09858898347
  • 111. Ch Hussnain A Manzoor said on 1/30/2013 3:23:56 AM
    I need to buy a FM radio station How much it cast? And what can i do to buy and play it.
  • 112. MURUGAN .N said on 2/12/2013 12:54:46 AM
    india in tamilnadu 50km new fm station license cost and applying license department address or any agency address please.
  • 113. jayanth g said on 2/12/2013 9:09:57 AM
    sir i want to start up fm radio station in hyderabad plz guide me
  • 114. jayanth g said on 2/12/2013 9:18:36 AM
    sir i am working in tollywood & bollywood as a chef asst director i have some creative ideas & passion to start up fm station in LB NAGER outscerts of hyderabad andhra pradesh india plz guide me
  • 115. uchenna said on 2/15/2013 5:45:18 AM
    please i need a comprehensive quotation to start a f.m radio station in dollars thanks
  • 116. RAJ said on 2/16/2013 1:59:19 AM
    ALL here are so fool that they want budget for FM channel. Hey DUMBOO FOOL its not a powbhajee ka thelaa its req more than 15 Cr and you have to purchase not only the license but also the spectrum on which you want to broadcast or bandwidth available for broadcast like 93.3 Mhz etc. If you have Crores to invest for business than contact me I will provide you lucrative returns. Believe all here in this blog will not able to start FM in India GUARANTEED. my Email: lotus6699@gmail.com
  • 117. murali said on 2/18/2013 12:39:44 AM
    sir, i want to run a fm in india it covers the area 200KM. Please give full details and it's cost.
  • 118. GURUMURTHY MANIDEEP said on 2/22/2013 5:56:30 AM
    Sir, I want to start a new fm radio station in Hyderabad, AP, India. So please tell me the process for that and also please give me the information about expenditure!
  • 119. shanthosh said on 2/27/2013 4:10:11 AM
    what is the procedure and estimate to start a fm station in madurai city alone?
  • 120. Anwar said on 2/27/2013 9:03:32 AM
    Sir, I want to start a new fm radio station in NELLORE, AP, India. So please tell me the process for that and also please give me the information about expenditure- PLEASE MADE ME A call to 09010049999 and also send me mail about its cost of details
  • 121. srikanth said on 3/1/2013 1:12:06 PM
    i want to start FM radio station in (dist)nalgonda, and miryalaguda . is there any body to help for my project to start the business .and my mobile number is 09160428241
  • 122. pats munene said on 3/1/2013 6:01:35 PM
    i want to start a radio station in Nakuru Gilgil AREA of about 50 to75km radius from station. what is the cost of full equipment and frequency ? Thank you
  • 123. Nikola said on 3/2/2013 12:10:53 PM
    I need help for equipment for radio station in Bijeljina, Bosnia and Hercegovina. My government agency RAK don't wont give any license for new station. Nikola
  • 124. Sipho said on 3/3/2013 1:21:11 PM
    Dear sir, i'm willing to start my community radio station in Westonaria but operating in West rand has whole. I've seen a opportunity here to solve problems e.g. crime, poverty job creation e.t.c plz i need ur help to start my dream, if u wish to help 0603800897
  • 125. Prasanna said on 3/6/2013 12:10:30 PM
    I'm really very much interested to start a FM Radio Station in Tamil Nadu. what is the maximum investment to start a FM Radio station.
  • 126. Rajeev Sharma said on 3/7/2013 7:58:30 AM
    How to start FM radio station in my Muzaffarnagar city. Muzaffarnagar (Uttar Pradesh)INDIA
  • 127. varun said on 3/7/2013 8:21:00 AM
    Respected sir, I am interested to open a (private) new FM RADIO station at kothagudem(khammam Dist).Is it possible?. If possible please guide us sir. thank you sir
  • 128. Manish said on 3/11/2013 6:23:45 AM
    i'm in tamilnadu, salem. I want to know how to start a radio station in salem? how much cost it will take here?
  • 129. adeyeye Kenny said on 3/12/2013 4:43:30 PM
    Ibadan in Nigeria. How much can it cost to open/set up a radio station and the equipment required for the business in Ibadan, Oyo State Nigeria.
  • 130. olaifa adewale said on 3/12/2013 5:42:49 PM
    i need to advertise my music, put it life on air, and people can call for it and they get play for them. that is the kind i want am slim pac an R&B hip hop singer
  • 131. Siyabonga Perfect Mlotshwa said on 3/18/2013 2:35:47 PM
    Hi, I am a boy of 22 years old living in rural area (BERGVILLE) who real loves radio. Can you please make it clear for me that how much does it cost to get a license of starting a commercial radio station in KwaZulu Natal (Ladysmith), South Africa. And please roughly tell me about the costing of the studio equipment. I shall be very happy if you can help me. Thank you. Cheezz!!
  • 132. Chandrasekkhar Nunna said on 3/19/2013 6:58:13 AM
    dear sir, i would like to start a fm radio station in kakinada, andhrapradesh, india to cover minimum 10 kms radius. how much budget needed..? and for getting licenses etc.. thanks, Chandrasekkhar
  • 133. satish said on 3/19/2013 9:08:58 AM
    dear sir/madam i would like to start a fm radio station in Mancherial, Adilabad(dist) Andhrapradesh, india to cover minimum 30 or 35 kms radius. how much budget needed? and for getting licenses etc.. pls give me reply
  • 134. Abhijit said on 3/23/2013 3:44:52 AM
    Sir i am a electronic engineer ,can i start a radio service in my own local
  • 135. Thulani said on 3/24/2013 4:44:15 AM
    Hi all like 2 open an none profit local radio station in free state- South Africa. How much will be needed to create a hoos radio station? PLZ Help, Thank you.
  • 136. Amit kumar said on 3/25/2013 5:54:52 AM
    I want to setup a FM radio station in Bihar DARBHANGA India.
  • 137. Saurabh Raj said on 3/30/2013 4:11:01 AM
    Hi pls help me. i want to setup my own radio station in bihar, MOTIHARI(INDIA) PLS HELP ME, pls send me full information how radio station setup in my town. pls sir pls.
  • 138. Gerry said on 4/8/2013 9:11:43 AM
    From Ilagan City, Isabela, Philippines, in my city we dont have yet FM station, anyone who could help me to start a radio here in my hometown? PM me please. Thanks.
  • 139. venkata reddy said on 4/9/2013 4:28:48 AM
    Hai! sir i want to start an fm radio station in my city which is located in Andhra pradesh at India with a range of 20-25 k.m. Actually i searching in internet but some people mentioned cost required for that range is 15 lakhs in indian currency but some one said 10 crores .There is so much difference is there which is real can u plz tel me "How much cost required to start an F.M Radio station with a range of 20-25 Kilo Meters". And also send me instructions and how to get license for that from the government .Can u plz send reply to my mailid. Thanks in advance for ur reply.
  • 140. Mark Odwogo said on 4/24/2013 12:59:47 AM
    I would like to start my radio station in South Sudan, Eastern Equatoria State. Please send me the cost for setting up the station and the license as well. Thanks Mark
  • 141. haripada said on 4/30/2013 1:22:51 AM
    sir i want to make a radio station in a small city around 15 km in the city so what is the process and how much costing will be there and what licence or permission requered plz give me detail . my city MTB , coochbehar ,westbengal,india-736146
  • 142. biplab halder said on 5/3/2013 2:25:29 PM
    i am starting a fm radio station ,in naihati pin 743165 westbengal (kolkata) ,sir i have no experience how to start. how necessary equipment. please sir telme what license or machine are necessary to start a fm senter my mobile no-9836772237.
  • 143. jaishree aggarwal said on 5/7/2013 7:35:51 AM
    hello sir, i want to ask the procedure of license for opening a radio station. how can i get license?
  • 144. BHARAT BAIRAGI said on 5/11/2013 10:50:10 AM
    I WISH TO START RADIO STATION (FM) IN BHILWARA RAJASTHAN (INDIA). SO PLEASE PROVIDE ME DETAIL SO I START FM RADIO IN MY CITY SO MUCH AS POSSIBLE
  • 145. biplab halder said on 5/11/2013 1:30:49 PM
    hello sir, i am live in 94 robertson road naihati district westbengal 24 pgs (n), kolkata .my mob-9836772237. i want to ask the procedure of license for opening a radio station. how can i get license? sir help me. your faithful biplab halder .
  • 146. murugappan said on 5/14/2013 8:42:09 AM
    i would like to start a FM station in villages of tamilnadu. to begin we can start 1 in south tamilnadu. pls let me know the procedure & the cost.
  • 147. CHRIS SENAS said on 5/22/2013 10:30:13 PM
    i intend to set up a radio station in my country ghana can u help me with list of equipments needed and the cost involve in purchasing the equipments. I will do the rest myself in terms of license and registration.
  • 148. Shivaji Kamble said on 6/4/2013 9:29:30 AM
    Are:Belgaum District (NK) & Bellary District City : Belgaum State : Karnataka. Sir we want to know the estimate cost a new FM Radio Station or any provision for franchise with running FM band.
  • 149. nafees ahmad said on 6/7/2013 2:16:26 AM
    hi sir i want fm business city jaspur uttrakhand 20,30 km pls,help me about full cost
  • 150. Dudu said on 6/10/2013 1:41:29 AM
    Sir, I am eager to start a Nazareth baptist church radio station in SA. right now, we are estimated to 12m+ Nazarites, and I want to teach ,and spread the beauty of nazarite in SA. Please, tell us about the set up costs. The church is currently headquartered in Durban Kzn, but have followers throughout african continent. There is a need for educating people about this religion
  • 151. Avijeet said on 6/14/2013 2:36:48 PM
    Hi, I want to start my own FM radio station in Begusarai, Bihar in the radius of 50 KM. I want to know more about obtaining the license for FM radio station and the cost (approx).
  • 152. amelia stols said on 6/15/2013 2:29:33 AM
    i am in brakpan johannesburg gauteng. Its a dream to have a gospel musiek all day. But i have to say i work for a amount now that cant cover this dream. Need help with all the go into this dream. If you can help please?
  • 153. usman arab said on 6/21/2013 8:10:00 AM
    I am planning to start commercial radio station in my small town patan in gujarat 50 k.m. what is the legal process & cost?
  • 154. Mahesh Kongara said on 6/22/2013 3:38:40 AM
    Dear sir / Madam, We want to start a Christian based Radio station in Hyderabad... so please inform how to start ( permission, documentation and cost etc. Thanks and regards, Mahesh kongara
  • 155. Martin .k.paul said on 6/22/2013 6:01:39 PM
    Hi sir, I have not reached this site by accident but am stranded, am 24 years visionary man from Malawi but now am in south africa temporarily, am looking merciful individual or organisation to help me with Radio station equipment, just to transfer it to Malawi the rest well talk but that's the only thing I need cuz own my own I can't make it, or employ me in return of the equipment, am ready Pliz God's people if you read this email me, mkatungwe@gmail.com or 280A93C7. thank you!
  • 156. vinoth said on 6/26/2013 2:02:19 AM
    i would like to start a radio station in tamilnadu and vellore district so what can i do and tell me the requirements and investment of the business rl me fastly. Reqrds, S.vinoth
  • 157. pankaj kumar sharma said on 6/26/2013 9:28:06 AM
    i want to start my radio station in reasi district of jammu & kashmir state in india so tell me bout the proper way to full fill my business i want to also know about the investment of this project
  • 158. ricky said on 6/27/2013 4:30:42 AM
    i want to start radio station in bharuch district of gujarat in india so tell me about the proper way to full fill my business i want to also know about the investment and legal information of this project and my main purpose is to get some time slot form vividh bharti redio channel.
  • 159. Ocular Systems said on 6/27/2013 2:33:50 PM
    We are consultant working in same field, mail us on info@ocularsystems.in if any one wants to start FM Radio station in India.
  • 160. Barwan said on 7/12/2013 2:54:18 AM
    Need an assistance to open an FM Radio station in Tanzania. Western Region. -Foreigner will have a big share. write to me at thetiptop@outlook.com
  • 161. srinu said on 7/22/2013 3:08:41 AM
    sir i want establish a fm radio station around 100km in my city vizag plz give information about total cost. and how i get license from fcc? is there any payments for license and what are the costs of fm transmitter and half dipole antenna
  • 162. pankaj gupta said on 7/27/2013 5:34:27 AM
    sir, i want to establish a fm radio station around 200 km in my city dalsingsarai(samastipur, Bihar) plz give me information about total cost and how i get license from fcc?
  • 163. samya tomar said on 7/30/2013 11:33:36 PM
    I from raipur dehradun. I want to open a radio station ovet here. I am bombay girl. Now setteled here. A normal station all equipments permit etc ... total cost of everything. Even who to meet for government permission
  • 164. Ishola benjamin said on 8/6/2013 10:52:06 AM
    Who have 5-20 watt fm transmitter for sale, the price call:+2348152459382 or email:isholabenkunle@yahoo.com Abuja, fct, Nigeria. Thanks
  • 165. kumarajagadeep said on 8/6/2013 11:19:15 AM
    I from khammam (a.p) I want to open a FM radio station in our city. so please send all information about this
  • 166. meet said on 8/10/2013 1:55:47 AM
    hello , i want to start new radio station in ahmedabad(gujarat)so please contact me . my no is 9898407670
  • 167. sneha gandhewar said on 8/14/2013 3:37:05 AM
    I want to start web radio channel. could you please help me for detailed knowledge for starting the business in Nagpur. contact 9823846899 , 8600105841
  • 168. Gopi said on 8/23/2013 4:32:35 AM
    Hi i want start online web fm radio channel in Chennai can you help me in how much it cost for licensing and equipments and like that full details. my number 9500144843, gopinoo1@gmail.com Thank you
  • 169. Reuben.O.Ighere said on 8/30/2013 6:30:20 AM
    I am fron Nigeria, Port Harcourt. I am an experience broadcaster and a business man, I am actually looking for an investor who will invest in a commercial Radio Station in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. any interested investor should pls reach me on +234-8036600585 or send me an E-mail: reuben_ighere@yahoo.com.
  • 170. Maxwell wundow salifu said on 9/6/2013 12:14:05 PM
    am planning to start up an fm radio station in my home town Tamale, Ghana. There is no christian oriented radio station serving a population close to four million people, and I would like to start an all round radio station to serve my peoples need in the area.Am looking for an organization to help me.Thanks
  • 171. evangelist michael chidozie said on 9/9/2013 4:21:57 PM
    how do i own a radio station and what will it cost me? thank you.
  • 172. Deodatus Adam said on 9/14/2013 2:42:50 PM
    hi sir!,I am Tanzaniani want to establish my own commercial radio station.i need to know the cost and equipment that needed
  • 173. muralikrishna said on 9/17/2013 1:37:43 AM
    hi this is muralikrishna... i have no interest to start own fm radio station in my city nellore. nellore population 5 laks . distance 25kms total city. how much cost in start fm radio station ... any one please reply me... thanking you
  • 174. PRADEEP YELKAR said on 9/19/2013 4:33:32 AM
    Respected sir/Madam, I want to start private fm radio station in latur city which is in maharashtra state in India & how much it costs for upto 20-25 kilometres range pls replay on my mail id mentioned below.. pradeepyelkar@gmail.com
  • 175. suresh said on 9/19/2013 8:45:59 AM
    sir i want to start a new fm from jind haryana. what is the process of this channel. how much budget
  • 176. noble said on 9/19/2013 8:04:18 PM
    do i need to secure license for 3km radius broadcast?
  • 177. moses said on 9/20/2013 8:25:32 AM
    we are consultants who deal in the same area, if anyone wants a radio station around africa contact us.moses@broadcast.za.net
  • 178. somnath kisan khatal said on 10/12/2013 12:55:02 AM
    Hi I am from Maharashtra, India, I Want to start my own fm station in range of at least 200 km round can u help me what will be the total cost used to install please convey me on editoroiirj@gmail.com. how much budget needed..? and for getting licenses etc.. Please provide me license cost and applying license department address or any agency address for india, THANKS
  • 179. sammyt said on 10/12/2013 5:29:42 AM
    Hi m Sam from south africa I will like to start my own commercial radio I need help on applying for license, equipment, businesses pla, quotes on budget n how to manage it to be on top ol tyms plz!!! Regards,radio fan!!!!
  • 180. tangoh said on 10/17/2013 4:07:16 AM
    hello, am tangoh from cameroon, i run a commercial radio station in a local community, but faces a lot of financial problems, how can i get sponsors and what kind of programs do i come up with to have a large public? regards.
  • 181. amitesh jha said on 10/26/2013 4:53:51 AM
    hi, i love to start a fm radio station , in kullu manali himachal pardesh, but i do not have any idea regarding this, i need to know each and every thing from how to start and were from to start, and what the total costing will come. i will be very thankful fr cooperating the support. regards, amitesh jha, 09748991957
  • 182. George said on 10/27/2013 4:51:26 PM
    I am a broadcast eng. I can do studio installation planning "action in africa. Tel+254727675 000
  • 183. bhuwan said on 10/29/2013 11:24:27 AM
  • 184. Manjunath said on 11/1/2013 3:26:45 AM
    Sir, I am manjunath 36, from Hubli, Karnataka, I am interested in New Business like FM Station in Hubli or surrounding area. Can you suggest me , what is the project cost of one FM station and How to convert this business to Monthly earnings. My No is +919620588533
  • 185. Godstime said on 11/9/2013 5:28:59 AM
    I am an experienced broadcaster any investor who wish to start a radio station should contact me on +2348034022001
  • 186. Raviteja said on 11/14/2013 11:49:10 PM
    Sir/Madam, i want to start local FM station in ongole in the range of 10km. How much budget needed. please tell me the policies and regulations. My no is 9494680725.E-mail:raviteja952@gmail.com
  • 187. Shane sepheu said on 11/15/2013 3:08:54 PM
    My community want the radio station next year in south africa. limpopo, gamasemola please
  • 188. S.V.Rama mohan said on 11/15/2013 11:49:45 PM
    Sir give the guidelines about to start a FM radiostation at Kurnool, what is the procedure and how we get permission, wt s d investment required
  • 189. S.R.Sabapathy said on 11/17/2013 5:47:15 PM
    I would like to start an FM radio station whose range is within 10-12 km. Location: Tamilnadu, India
    2) What might be the cost of the product?
    3) What sort of the Exams do I need to clear from the Govt Authorities?
    4) The procedure to acquire license in India?
    Your response is highly appreciated.
  • 190. manj said on 11/19/2013 1:24:56 PM
    hi, i am interested to start the radio station plz can i get to knw what all are necessary n how much cost it and how much profit do i get it .
  • 191. musa mwale said on 11/22/2013 2:53:56 PM
    Want to open a 20km fm radio broadcasting station and I want to know where to buy the equipments and how much its gonna cost me. musa.zambia.
  • 192. SHIVAM AGARWAL said on 12/4/2013 9:42:49 AM
    i want to start my own radio station in uttrakhand city. so guide.
  • 193. brahmkumar said on 12/12/2013 4:07:06 AM
    sir i am interested in establish own business. i would like to setup an internet radio station in the range of 30 km. so please suggest me about it by whole knowledge.
  • 194. Anjan said on 12/16/2013 2:54:36 AM
    Hi. I would like to start an FM radio station whose range is within 20 km in Andhra Pradesh. Kindly let me know process of radio channel cost. etc. Thanks in advance
  • 195. vadhivel said on 12/18/2013 1:47:27 AM
    Hi brother, i would like to start a FM station range of 50-60 KM in salem, TamilNadu-India. kindly let know the cost and what are need for equipments.. I like to start profit/business motivation
  • 196. Ruchi Jaiswal said on 12/18/2013 9:00:52 AM
    Hello sir, i want to establish a radio station in Bihar near motihari(areraj). please sir will u tell me full details of radio technology. Because i dont know single knowledge of this. Please sir help me its so urgent... I hope u will not disappoint me...thank u so much..
  • 197. Adityaraj said on 12/20/2013 8:39:01 PM
    I want to setup commercial radio station in Bihar, Dist-Samastipur range 20 km. how much investment.
  • 198. harshad said on 12/23/2013 6:49:05 AM
    How to start radio station in my village sir I have some suggestion please call me 9765284012
  • 199. Reckson said on 12/24/2013 2:10:51 AM
    i am interested to start community radio in mumbai. do anybody know abt it .pls share
  • 200. Ashutosh K said on 12/28/2013 12:52:12 AM
    any one looking for Starting a new Commercial Radio station in india or abroad can call 9035077714.or mail:ashutosh@mnitpl.in.