122

How to Start a Private Investigation Business

With all the attractive opportunities that it brings, perhaps you might have thought about starting a private investigation business. However, you do not know what you have to do in order to get started.

No problem, this article will tell you all you need to know in becoming a private investigator and how to setup your own private investigation business.

All You Need to Know in Becoming a Private Investigator

Everyone wants to be self-employed because of the comforts and freedom it brings to the person compared to the restraints placed upon an employee. This is one of the reasons why the private investigative business has experienced a boom in the past years. Another reason is the high crime rate in various states. With these two reasons, private investigation has become a very lucrative business opportunity.

However, before you can engage into a private investigation business you would need to take care of a few things. These things are requirements that any person wishing to enter into the private investigative field need to comply with before starting the business itself.

Proper Training

Virtually anyone can become a private investigator. You donít even need to have a degree or experience in law enforcement in order to qualify for the PI field. However, you need to have some training in the field because you would be doing some specialized things like surveillance and countersurveillance. Only training from experienced professionals can help you gain those skills and fortunately, there are many training programs available from private investigation agencies and even state agencies.

A Clean Record

This requirement varies from region to region, but in some cases, it helps to have a clean background if you wish to enter into the PI business. This is more of a matter of customer trust than anything else. No one would want to hire the services of a PI that has a felony conviction in his record. People with a dishonorable discharge from the military may also find it difficult to find a job as a private investigator although this may not be a hindrance.

Private Investigation Business License

Private investigating requires a license in order for you to be recognized as a private investigator. Specifically some states require a person to present a duly accomplished license when he is under the employ of a third party to do things like surveillance, background checking and shadowing; things that a private investigator is expected to do in the line of duty.

Like all other requirements for the PI business, there are differences in the requirements being sought out by the individual states for people who are seeking to start a career in private investigating. If you wish to start a career in PI, then you should start inquiring with your stateís agency in charge of registering private investigators about the requirements. Once you have been walked through the requirements, you should then start complying with them and start your career in the private investigation business.

<<How to Set Up a Guest House Business    How to Start an Indoor Rock Climbing Business >>

122 Responses to "How to Start a Private Investigation Business".

1. davis padayachy on 5/22/2009 4:20:50 AM
Detail information about how to start private investigation business.
2. Melissa Powers on 6/3/2009 1:07:38 PM
I live in the state of California so any information regarding this state and its requirements would be very helpful. Thank you!
3. Dionisio Yanez on 6/10/2009 11:15:43 AM
I want to start a PI service specialized in the fields theft fraud and car theft etc. As a system administrator I have a good understanding of tech stuff and ip tech.
4. David.N.Mugo on 7/15/2009 5:34:07 PM
No comment. just to appreciate your advice.
5. Lanisia Jones on 7/31/2009 2:15:28 AM
Most states require a 3 year experience as a PI before they issue a license, you need to start working for a company, you can take the test online with the department of public safety, pass it, work for 3 years, if you like it, then open your own company.
6. Isabelle Hewitt on 8/13/2009 7:21:18 AM
Hi, I was actually wondering if someone could give me some guide lines regarding an assignment? I have to produce a portfolio of company forms, together with appropriate correspondence to ASIC (covering letter for lodging of forms and fees) and to client (enclosing forms for checking and signature and requesting fee for disbursements). I am suppose to demonstrate that I know how to create a small pty company and im looking for advice and want to open a private investigation company. If anyone could give some suggestions that would be great. Thanks Isabelle
7. Tammy Rowling on 11/26/2009 8:37:27 PM
I am interested in obtaining a license in Private Investigating, I am a new graduate in Criminology Criminal Justice and want to start my own business in the field. I am asking for all necessary information in order to do so. I live in Belgrade, Montana and wondered is there a license I can get that can be used nationwide? I welcome any suggestions. Lastly, what equipment would be needed in my business? Thank you, Tammy R.
8. Patti Lamb on 12/18/2009 10:25:58 AM
Wanting to open my own PI agency in Wisconsin and trying to find out what I have to do. I have an Ass. degree in PI investigation. Thank you, Patti L
9. Bill Mitchell, 7Day Detective on 12/28/2009 12:09:11 PM
In the very near future I will be offering a two program covering how to have a very successful Private Investigative agency. This business is exciting, sometimes risky, challenging and rewarding. If you are interested in the details, drop me an email or stop by my website; www.7daydetective.com/contact_us.html. AS SEEN ON DR. PHIL
10. jaleel on 1/29/2010 2:15:34 AM
location in India, Kerala, kochi. going to open private investigation. where should i take the registration?
11. Bill Gibbons on 2/3/2010 1:00:43 PM
Hello, I own and operate a uniformed security business, but we recently became dual licensed as a P.I. agency (no bites as yet). I am currently taking the ICR home study course on Private Investigation with a view to pursuing a degree in Criminology. However, I require something "practical" from an experienced PI. Can you help? Bill Gibbons, Regent Protection Services Ltd. Calgary, Alberta, Canada
12. Aimee on 2/28/2010 4:55:25 PM
Hi, I live in the UK. And I have a BTEC in private Investigation. I would now like to set up my own business as a private investigator. I have tried to find a company to train me, but after calling up 50 companies, I had no opportunities for training. I was told repeatedly to set up on my own. But I was wondering if you could give me advice on the essentials of setting up my own pi company? A sort of step by step in order what I need to do or get done. In the UK the SIA have decided that in order to get a license, you have to of been operating as a private eye for a while, then they send out someone to asses you. Please can you advise me? Aimee
13. Sheila on 3/1/2010 12:56:44 AM
I live in Wisconsin, I have a degree in Criminal Justice, I want a license to become a private investigator. I see the Dept of Regulation and Licensing gives the exam. Is that all you have to do is take the exam??? However where do i obtain materials to study for the exam??? Do I have to be employed at a PI agency in order to be able to take this exam in this state.. Any answers would be great.. Thank you. Sheila
14. Mpho Diepo on 4/12/2010 9:44:43 AM
Hello i live in Africa(Botswana)and have Associate Degree in Business Information System. i am interested in starting my own PI, and i dont have experience and full knowledge. i was asking if i can open a company owned by me but employ someone that has certificates Of PI to run it.
15. Tina Edwards on 4/14/2010 10:31:28 PM
Hello I'm writing you because I would like to open my own surveillance business soon because I will be graduating in July 2010. And I would like to know know more about starting my business.
16. magosha cooldie on 5/26/2010 3:41:58 AM
Hello i live in Africa and have Associate Degree in Business Information System. i am interested in starting my own PI. According to the business regulation body there is no regulatory body for this Business. so i want a anyone interested to start a private investigation in Africa to contact me magosha.waka@yahoo.com
17. kawina hadji on 5/31/2010 3:02:43 PM
Hi! am a tanzanian from east africa am on my way to open a investigation company am looking for a affiliate from abroad in order to be international. regards
18. muthu on 6/13/2010 3:33:02 AM
i want to open detective agency what are the procedure and any body can contact me. my id mmbilla366@gmail.com
19. dinesh david on 6/17/2010 5:02:57 AM
mumbai. i want to become a detective officer, if i get a great opportunity. if it is possible please inform me at my email id
20. Aimee on 7/11/2010 9:12:11 AM
Hi, I live in the UK. And I would like to start my business up very soon as a Private Investigator. I have a BTEC in Private Investigation. And I have done security work before. I would like to start up with me and a friend. Then work my way up as a bigger company. Have you any advice on how to get started? aimeethemoomin@aol.com
21. Kameshia Williams on 7/12/2010 12:08:27 PM
Hello I live in Houston, Tx and looking forward in starting my own PI business. I have done security work in the past. If any one have ideas on how to get started and can help me get started on the right track my email address is KAMESHIA_5@hotmail.com I an looking forward from any help that is provided.
22. HARUNA SULAIMAN IBRAHIM on 7/22/2010 10:57:24 AM
I live in Nigeria, and i really want to start my PI company. I have been a litigation secretary in private law firm, and also I have done security work in a private security firm. If any one can endeavor and give a relevant advice on how start and help me get started, please I am ready for that. alsahibhanuna@yahoo.com . I am looking forward from any help provided.
23. Rajiv A Nanaati on 7/31/2010 2:30:10 PM
I live in vadodara gujrat and i really start my private investigation business for general insurance co. please help me & give your advise
24. Luis Sanz on 8/4/2010 1:59:27 AM
how can you help me in starting a private investigation business in Torrance, california u.s.
25. jeannette ajaz on 8/27/2010 10:28:35 PM
I want to have an online public record search business. Can you help?
26. jason Michael Williamson on 12/4/2010 8:27:25 PM
I am in Houston, Texas. I am a licensed police officer and former army Criminal investigative division. In this state, all they ask is a back ground in law enforcement, or a AA or BA in criminal justice with some investigative training. I took a private investigator course at Penn Foster online. This gave me pretty good training as well as a nice official diploma for my clients to see. It cost me right at 400.00 to get licensed in Texas as a PI company. Then of course the basic internet software to track emails and what not on investigations. I make a lot of money, and I only touch on one small part of PI work. I just do primarily infidelity cases. Just thought I would throw my story in there. If you in Texas you will get your license through the PSB(private security Bureau) which is a department of the Texas department of public safety.
27. ruchika saluja on 12/7/2010 12:52:00 PM
hi i want to start a field investigation pvt agency for commercial vehicle financed by banks and NBFC any one can give me info regarding i mean how can i initiate it.
28. catherine antoine on 12/10/2010 4:45:51 PM
Hello. i Catherine Antoine will like to know the requirements,in opening a small private investigator business in Miami Florida.
29. praveen on 12/20/2010 1:47:17 PM
hi i am very much interested in starting a private investigation agency in my home town MYSORE, KARNATAKA, INDIA.. so i need to know the procedure, requirements if any to start the business. kindly help me out. Thank you.
30. Anoop on 1/2/2011 7:24:45 AM
Hello, this is anoop from CALICUT, KERALA, INDIA. I would like to know abt the procedures and rules to start up a private investigation agency. kindly help me out.
31. Nitin Singh on 1/30/2011 7:28:06 AM
Hello, I want to start a private Investigation Business. how can i start a business. vapi , gujarat , india. email : nitinking82@yahoo.in
32. Charlton Brown on 3/1/2011 5:21:36 AM
I want to start a private investigation business in Columbia,SC
33. GBENGA ADEGBOLA on 3/26/2011 11:00:48 AM
I live and work in Nigeria and i will like you to tell me more details on how to start a PI in Nigeria.
34. Pawan Choudhary on 4/16/2011 9:46:11 AM
I have work experience of more than 11 years & am Licentiate in Life Insurance. I am interested to work as independent investigator for general insurance companies, kindly provide details.
35. nagesh on 7/3/2011 11:35:12 PM
Please guide me how to start a private detective agency Hyderabad, Andhrapradesh, india
36. Lionelns Eva on 7/5/2011 8:06:50 AM
I have a PI license here in the Bahamas and want to specialized in Divorce/Infidelity area. what practical advice can you give me, I have a problem figuring out how to charge. I wanted to charge a flat fee of $175.00 but then i feel uncertain about this. Awaiting your advice Thanks! Lionel
37. deb on 7/20/2011 2:51:29 PM
Thinking about operating a business out of my home Live in MN what do I need to do
38. ramreddy on 7/21/2011 12:58:29 PM
i am a retired police officer in hyderabad i want to start detective agency
39. ephrembonnie on 7/26/2011 3:34:03 AM
i am already in the profession of private detective from the past 20 years, and am operating on a shop act license, but i am told that there is a central and state government registration that is required. i am operating from pune in india. please brief me on this issue
40. Brian on 9/20/2011 8:39:49 PM
i want to start a pi firm in metro detroit area can you share any info with me
41. KD on 9/26/2011 7:51:31 PM
My daughter and I are wanting to start a P.I.business in Virginia. I've read all of the questions, and basically have the same questions. What is the first stop. I have a clean record, been in the military, own a weapon. How do we start? Step by step. I want to do things by the numbers. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you.
42. GANESH on 9/28/2011 1:54:33 AM
I want to start business in private detective, so please guide about this business & rules & regulations of govt. this business will start in sangli-416 416 (maharashtra). Thank You.
43. corporate on 10/31/2011 5:24:34 AM
Dear sir, I am already in the profession of private detective from the past 6 years,& now I want to start my own private investigation bureau in maharastra at Mumbai,Pune city & also in Goa.so please guide about this business rules & regulations of govt act. I want a license to become a private investigator (Detective). If anyone could give some suggestions that would be great. Thanks & Regards Corporate
44. Martin on 11/3/2011 7:53:30 AM
Hello Sir, I am already doing investigations for private people, but now i have such a case where even some corrupted officers in police dept have manipulated some evidences relevant to the case. so i need to dig it out. I need to be licensed and how can i do it. I live in bangalore. Also the evidences collected by me through my agency after registering it, will this be a valid document to the court. Regards Martin
45. prem on 11/4/2011 2:14:51 PM
Hai frnds..i want to start a detective agency which i need to reduce crime rate in kerala even upto a small level....i am staying at trivandrum...can anyone help me by sending me the procedures for starting a detective agency...i am confident i can do well in this field.pls...any person who wish to start an agency with me can also mail in my id.
46. G.Manohar on 11/6/2011 11:16:53 AM
I want to start private deductive agency. where i have to approach for all details. please help me. India Tamil Nadu Nilgiris
47. T, Harvin on 2/1/2012 9:56:55 AM
I am looking to start my own p.i business and would very much like any information or advice in what direction and steps to take to begin.
48. Ty Lane on 2/24/2012 4:49:27 PM
Denver, CO. Is there any advice you can give me on running my own PI company from this state. What should my first step be. I've graduated from CJ school with a BS. This degree included a concentration in Private Investigations. I also have a minor in Forensic Investigations. I obtained my business license for my company, what do I do next and what are some precautions I should know about the business or my state?
49. Dadaso patil on 3/12/2012 10:30:58 PM
Hi friends i am starting a private investigation company in sangli maharashtra. Tell me about this license. my email id dadasopatil23@gmail.com
50. Eugene on 3/29/2012 11:26:08 AM
Clean record , 3 years experience etc but the most important thing is business acumen coz without it either you will just end up a worker or end up opening an agency struggling to survive
51. Abraham on 5/10/2012 2:34:06 PM
I have a clean record and live in Nigeria, I want to set up my PI how do I obtain license and what are the precautions and challenges in the business?
52. Jacqueline R. Hauk on 5/25/2012 8:14:21 AM
I am looking towards opening a P.I. business near either Houston, Dallas or Austin, Texas areas. Please give me as much information as possible as the procedure to setting up our office and please give details as to the training needed.
53. T.R.P on 6/5/2012 2:47:25 PM
hi, i want to start a investigation company in DELHI , INDIA.for investigate to insurance death claims fraud
54. saji kumar kk on 6/25/2012 11:12:52 AM
hi, I am an ex-service men with 30 years of service and presently staying in cochin, Kerala. I would like to obtain a private security license to start a security agency. please guide and give me the procedure for obtaining the license.
55. manoj on 7/4/2012 6:00:45 AM
Hello sir, I am investigator and work in detective agency.So,i dont no what is the license procedure. please Tell me. where apply.
56. Chris Barnett on 7/9/2012 7:11:15 AM
Boonville, Ms USA. I would like to know what i have to do to get PI license
57. Stephen on 7/10/2012 3:39:17 PM
i am a trained Detective from two respected schools in USA and a seasoned law enforcement agent, i perform surveillance job and also assist in many investigation i.e criminal, domestic, insurance and some times give security lectures to some government security agency and private guards. i want somebody to kindly guide me on how to obtain a license to open my own security and investigation agency in nigeria where i currently live. please email me directly.
58. naren on 8/19/2012 7:23:57 AM
dear sir, i want to start a new private detective agency in andhra pradesh, hyderabad , india..plz let me know the process to start the business
59. subash. v.c on 9/23/2012 1:54:22 PM
Dear sir, kindly provide me details. since i am doing investigator work in general insurance companies from three years approximately i have completed one thousand (1000) cases of tp claims including od. theft. and gpa cases. now i am interested in life insurance death claims investigation. kindly provide me licensing procedures and details of requirements . i belongs to karnataka. hubli dharwad (580028). i am waiting for your information
60. Nageswara Babu on 10/5/2012 2:02:49 PM
Sir, I am a senior journalist and recently completed my Adv. Dip in Private Investigation from IFS INDIA , PUNE. I am residing at Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh. I am going to start a private detective agency very soon. Please send me all details about the complete procedure to start a private detective agency. Thank you.
61. Arun on 11/4/2012 6:02:03 AM
Sir, I am resident of Jammu & Kashmir State of India and want to start PI business. I have IT, Finance, Fraud, Revenue Assurance, Risk Assurance, Advisory, Risk & Compliance related experience with experience in consultancy field. Total Exp.: is 7 years. In-addition to this I am having teaching exp. of 5 years. Request you to kindly share the process & details for opening PI business and how can I get the license for the same.
62. M.RADHAKRISHNAN on 11/7/2012 11:31:42 AM
Hi, I am Radhakrishnan from Chennai and I recently retired from Govt. service having rendred 36 years of service.served in various intelligence nodles Agencies in Delhi and Chennai. I have flair experience in surviellance, shadowing, counter intelligence, decoy operations, ,handling survillance equipments and arms. Besides I have done post graduate in criminology and forensic science. I am having my own licensed arms issued by govt.Further I have served in anti-Narcotics team as team leader. keeping all the above experience, I would like to start my own Private Detective agency or any assignment from other agency on retainer basis in Chennai.Further let me know what other formalities with state/central Govt to do this P I business in Chennai.pl mail me at early date and eagerly waiting for your reply. with regards, M.RADHAKRISHNAN.
63. Ramakrishna on 11/7/2012 10:04:55 PM
Hai i am Ramakrishna From Warangal, Andhra Pradesh. I want to Establish a Private Detective Agency so i need some information
64. v.mathavan on 11/27/2012 4:04:57 AM
I want open PI business how can i register that license and other paper works. Coimbatore, Tamilnadu.
65. d venkateswarlu on 12/5/2012 2:01:26 AM
hi, this is venkat from andhra pradesh, please give full details in PL Business Or u have any branches in Nellore. my no.08686898997
66. N. Evans on 12/8/2012 11:26:55 PM
It seems like most people on here don't have a clue about where to find the regulations to obtain a P.I. license in their jurisdiction. My professional opinion (nearly 10 years of investigative experience for government agencies) is that if you are finding it difficult to find this readily available information, then perhaps it is best to consider other career options. I say this so you don't waste your time and money doing something you may not be suited for.

PI Business Expert

67. PROBIR SARKAR on 12/10/2012 9:21:18 AM
Sir, i am Probir from Durgapur (West-Bengal)(Kolkata- 180k.m)India. I want to start a new private detective agency, plz let me know the process to start the business. Thinking U, PROBIR SARKAR
68. Senthil on 12/23/2012 1:56:55 AM
Sir, I'm planning to start a private detective agency in chennai immediately please mail me the complete procedures for setting up please. Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
69. Kyle on 12/24/2012 12:42:29 AM
Hello, I am currently attending college, i'm taking criminal justice with a minor in business. Should i maybe change over to computer and information tech. since i plan to do mostly skip tracing/background searches? I already know all the laws in alabama regarding PI work, have a business model planned out and a small group of clients already lined up (laywers). Just don't wanna wast my time getting the wrong degree since i know most of what you learn in a CJ degree has little to do with PI work. thanks
70. MURALEDHARAN on 12/30/2012 3:37:13 AM
BUSINESS LOCATION : EXPERIENCE : 15 YEARS. CITY : CHENNAI. STATE : TAMIL NADU. COUNTRY : INDIA. Hello, Hi, I am currently an general insurance investigator serving all the four government insurance companies, for the past 15 years. I have completed Ten Thousand (10000) cases of MOTOR - THEFT, OWN DAMAGE,PERSONAL ACCIDENT [ P. A. ], GROUP PERSONAL ACCIDENT CLAIM, T. P. Claims including MISCELLANEOUS CLAIMS LIKE : CATTLE, FIRE, BAGGAGE THEFT, OFFICE EQUIPMENT AND AUTOMATION, BURGLARY, MARINE, TRANSIT THEFT Etc. and SEVERAL cases RELATED TO INSURANCE CLAIM. I am interested in obtaining a license in Private Investigating. I want to know that, I can use the license nationwide? FOR ALL PRIVATE INVESTIGATIONS, kindly provide me details. NOW, I, am interested in LIFE INSURANCE CLAIM INVESTIGATION AND ALSO FOR ALL PRIVATE LIFE INSURANCE COMPANIES. Kindly PROVIDE me, the required details for obtaining the license and also inform the licensing procedures and details and requirements where to approach and where to get.I am asking for all necessary information in order to do so. ONCE AGAIN, I request to, Please send me all details about the complete procedure to start a private detective agency ALSO. Thank you. MURALEDHARAN.
71. A.Dayananda Menon on 1/22/2013 11:06:46 PM
Dear sir, I ( 62) wish to start a PI in Thrissur Dist, Kerala, S.India pin: 6809683. The proposed office will be at Kallettumkara . I am qualified in engineering and management fields with good physique. I have good national and international contacts. I need the details like :-
Which is the licensing authority in Kerala state?
What are the procedures to get the license?
Rgds, A.Dayananda Menon
72. Vijay Joshuva on 1/29/2013 11:14:44 AM
please guide me where we get this private detective license in andhra pradesh
73. tamilselvan on 2/3/2013 6:56:29 AM
Hello Sir, i'm working as a PD Executive since Jan' 2008 and in last Sep' 2012 i promoted as a manager in my company. Now, i want to start a new pi agency in chennai. now, what i'll need to do? pls answer
74. goutam nag on 2/5/2013 8:09:06 AM
I want to start a new investigation business in kolkata, India. I want to know the statuary obligations and required govt. license.
75. SAKET KUMAR on 2/7/2013 2:23:18 PM
please suggest me how to sell product related to FMCG , AND OTHER . PRODUCT RELATED TO SARSO BIZNET INTERNATIONAL PVT. LTD. . Amritsar , india . thanks mo. - 07858910001
76. ANGELA BOYANI on 2/13/2013 9:35:51 AM
HI THANK YOU FOR YOUR ARTICLE. I'M A KENYAN LIVING IN Nairobi. I have a Diploma in criminology and social order from the university. i wanted to open my own agency so the above requirements that you highlighted help me a lot. so i wanted to know how i can market myself discreetly on the internet or magazine so as to get opportunities and what are the areas of investigations can i begin with?
77. SWATHY on 2/14/2013 10:04:37 AM
Hi, I would like to start a private investigation il Kerala. Which is the licensing authority in Kerala state? What are the procedures to get the license? I completed B-Tech and I am interested in investigation..
78. Ntandazo Jwambi on 2/25/2013 2:35:54 PM
Hi, I am from Cape Town, South Africa. I am planning to start a my own PI business. I have police experience and have been an investigator for most of it. I just need information on how to get licensed. I also would want to find out if PIs have the same right or access to information as law enforcement departments.
79. Rajan j. Ray on 3/11/2013 12:06:08 PM
I am from baroda, gujrat, india. I want to become a teenager detective. Which agency give a license of pi in gujarat?
80. sree ganesh.k.t on 3/13/2013 2:22:07 AM
sir, I am sree ganesh.k.t, pursuing my degree in b.sc computer science. I want to start a PI after completing my course, can you pls tell me what are the procedures, as well as can you suggest a good officer to take training for me.
81. Jadhav A.P. on 3/14/2013 8:12:25 AM
Respected Sir, I am staying in Mumbai I would like to know the licensing authority in Maharashtra(Mumbai) state? I am interested to know detailed procedure and activities of detective agencies. Whether license is compulsory or if I or any person started private detective services without license then what are the legal complication to face.
82. jamini Kanta Das on 3/18/2013 2:47:51 PM
Dear Sir, I want to start business in private Investigation, so please guide about this business & rules & regulations of govt. this business will start in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India. Which Dept.Provides Private Investigation License. How can I get it. Please give me details idea, thanx. Warm Regards, Jamini Kanta Das
83. A.Dayananda Menon on 3/20/2013 7:44:57 AM
What all licenses (and its departments )are required to start a private detective service in Kerala ,India. rgds, A.Dayananda Menon
84. dkay on 3/24/2013 3:05:40 AM
dear sir/madam i am working as investigator for various insurance companies since last 3 years i am looking after life cases and health cases. i had completed more then 500 cases successfully. all above i am doing for a investigation agency. but now i want to start up my own so please kindly co prate and guide in this regard for license process
85. m.lakshmi govinda on 3/30/2013 2:16:29 AM
dear sir i am working as investigator for various life insurance (death claim) companies since last 4 years but i am planing won investigation agencies and how to approach life insurance companies for death claims so i want to start up my own so pls kindly cooperate and guide in this regards & license process
86. ctpraveenkumar on 4/2/2013 1:29:36 PM
I am ctPraveenkumar an Advocate practicing at ponneri court past four years located at tamilnadu chennai. Now i am interested to start new detective agency in our above said location. so plz tell me
87. deepak on 4/12/2013 12:05:40 PM
hi every one my name is deepak dahiya and i'm interested very much to become a private detective if any one give me a chance for help to success my dreams. my life rule only one living for others so plz give me a chance contact me 8053963217 n deepakdahiya544@gmail.com
88. Tshiamo Molobeng on 4/17/2013 6:47:25 AM
Hi i want to open private investigation company so what can i do for Registration, i'm living in Rustenburg in north west province
89. Anburaj N.S on 4/28/2013 8:21:47 AM
I would like to start private detective agency in Chennai and Tamil Nadu so like to know what are the laid down procedures to be followed to implement.
90. obineche s.u on 5/2/2013 6:04:58 AM
Hi, i need your advice/guide on pi business start up in Nigeria.
91. goutam biswas on 5/26/2013 12:09:18 PM
Sir, I am Goutam Biswas. i am from Alipurduar . (West Bengal)I Would Like To Start A Privat Investigation (IP) In Alipurduar. So Please Guide About This Business & Rules Regulation Of Govt. Plz Let me Know The Process To Start The Business
92. M.K.Reddy on 5/27/2013 1:23:39 AM
I am a retired police officer and intended to run a private Detective Agency in Hyderabad city, A.P. I would like to know the procedure to get the license. Thanks.
93. Terry Ligom on 6/18/2013 9:00:28 AM
I intend to run P.I in Nigeria. Can anyone pls help me with details of where to acquire license? Thanks
94. Lamidi idris on 6/30/2013 5:39:06 AM
I will like to be any security agency in nigeria, if help 2347063004355. lamidiidris75@gmail.com
95. suraj nayee on 7/2/2013 9:19:03 AM
sir, i am from mehsana gujarat and i really interested in this field from years. right now am 24 years and i completed BCA, Msc(computer science)but my interest is to become such a investigator job. i want to start my business. please suggest me what to do and how to go ahead? suraj_nayee@yahoo.com
96. samir on 7/7/2013 12:19:20 PM
i am working for investigation agency, i want to start my own agency, pls, guide me.
97. Harish G on 8/1/2013 2:20:23 AM
Hi, I am trying to start a PI but do not know more information or about Licensing as to how to go about it. Please send me more info. about the same. My email Id: harishjjee21@gmail.com. Thanks, Harish
98. thomas malata on 8/12/2013 11:47:32 AM
i am situated in groblersdal mpumalaga province( Sputh Africa) and i have been in the SAPS as a detective for 23 years. i resigned because i wanted to start my own PI company.
99. Gnanasekaran on 8/28/2013 3:53:40 AM
I have to start private detective agency in vellore city TamilNadu State please give the address where I have to register
100. Y.KOUSICK SINGH on 10/28/2013 11:20:57 AM
I am an ex-soldier of Indian Army and Where do I need to register myself to become a PI.Place : Palayamkottai.Tirunelveli.
101. Nenzhelele Eddy on 11/15/2013 1:23:44 PM
Am going to operate my own private and intelligent Agency right in Rsa .the interest parties can contacts me at this number 0763468288/0799510520
102. Peter Muli Felix on 11/28/2013 7:48:31 AM
zero work experience but i want to start a PI organization in nairobi kenya, what is the procedure and requirements that i require to meet
103. Samson silweya on 11/28/2013 10:58:51 AM
Hi I am Samson silweya and would like to open up my own private investigation company. I studied with Penn foster pi course and later worked with Zambia police as a reservist and also pi trainee with fifem bureau investigation. How can I open up my own pi in Zambia and I HV experience. Advise!!!
104. kvk.reddy on 1/5/2014 2:47:00 AM
I want to start Detective agency an d legal consultancy in Bangalore, what is the procedure to obtain a license from concern authorities etc.,
105. RAVI KUMAR on 1/10/2014 1:49:10 AM
Dear Concern, Kindly let me know the process to start a private investigation agency, location: nagpur, maharashtra(state)
106. K.Arulmozhirajan on 1/21/2014 1:34:59 PM
Dear sir, I ( 54) wish to start a PI in Thanjavur Dist, Tamilnadu, S.India pin: 613006. The proposed office will be at Thanjavur . I am qualified in management fields with good physique. I have good national and international contacts. I need the details like :- Which is the licensing authority in Tamilnadu state? What are the procedures to get the license? Rgds,K.Arulmozhirajan
107. A.john stephen on 1/26/2014 9:39:21 PM
am from tamilnadu, madurai city. now, am advocate practicing in madurai high court, i want to know the procedure to start private detective agency.
108. Samson silweya on 1/31/2014 9:56:28 AM
I just want to advise the one who calls himself a pi business expert that everything is just learnt with interest. why should you tell people do some other courses when they want pi business? don't put them off encourage someone. You were not as person who knew it okey? Hope you have learnt something.
109. medha sarda on 3/6/2014 9:35:33 AM
Sir, Please guide me about what are the formalities of registration to start Private Investigation Service in Pune?
110. narayanan.k on 4/14/2014 3:22:13 AM
Hai Sir. i am a ex-service men and now working in UAE as a security supervisor under private security business department as I am qualified security course from National Security Institute Ajman and having security license from Private Security Business Department. Now I intend to start a private security company in KERALA and proposed to start business office at kozhokode. please suggest me that what is procedure to start such kind of business and we are hiring at least 10 person in the initial state.I would remain thankful to you for you sincere guidance
111. shoaib on 5/15/2014 8:56:43 AM
sir, I live in Jammu and Kashmir.. and here r so many crimes running day by day.. in front of me .....I have completed my masters in commerce....m.com...and now I wanna join any private detective agency in Jammu and Kashmir.... due to my sharp eye.. I can help u to control these crimes... coz these crimes leads to destruction.. is there ll be any info...regarding this then plzzzzz......aware me......at......Kumar.shoib@gmail.com
112. mohan on 6/25/2014 4:45:20 AM
Hello sir I live in Bangalore I don't have a degree but I am very much interested in investigation field can i start a office? what are things I need to do pls reply... mohann1316@rediffmail.com this is my id...
113. ATHER MOIN on 6/26/2014 7:29:28 AM
Desire to establish an pvt. Detective and surveillance agency in Hyderabad,Telangana, India. May I know the licensing authority, requirements to establish agency and other compulsions.
114. sasidhayaal on 8/2/2014 9:24:32 AM
Hello sir I live in covai, I don't have a degree but I am very much interested in investigation field can i start a office? what are things I need to do pls reply...
115. kanagaraj on 8/15/2014 4:46:02 AM
I m working interest in detective department. I want how to apply detective agency license in tamilnadu please reply.
116. shaikh kasim hussain on 8/20/2014 5:41:42 PM
hi, i want to start a private detective agency but i am not aware of the legal registration process. currently i am running a event and promotion business in aurangabad maharashtra. pls guide me.
117. PRABIN KUMAR DAS on 8/23/2014 1:25:32 PM
Dear sir I have regd firm in orissa controlled by me now I am interested to take franchise for claim investigation company pl suggest me the procedure and company list
118. rupam paul on 9/10/2014 3:04:32 AM
119. rupam paul on 9/10/2014 3:07:09 AM
Sir, i am rupam from jalpaiguri (West- Bengal)India. I want to start a new private detective agency, plz let me know the process to start the business and where am i training for become a detective plz reply my email add - rupampaul.rivu97@gmail.com
120. rafic on 9/10/2014 4:17:44 AM
Am rafic from erode ,tamilnadu ,india.I want to start a new private detective agency, plz let me know the process to start the business and where am i training for become a detective plz reply my email add -
121. shyam sariyam on 9/16/2014 11:12:22 AM
I am shyam from mumbai Maharashtra. india. I want to start derivative agency. and where am I training detectives .please rep.shyamsariyam067@gmail. com
122. ramesh on 10/10/2014 12:20:25 AM
I am ramesh from hyderabad and i am possessing 3 years of experience in per-employement checks and residential verification, pre matrimonial verification and academic verification and want to work as a freelancer or want to start a PI agency individually, can any one tell me how to get the license. thank you, ramesh hyderabad
Name:
Email:
Comment:
2 + 7 =

Small Business Articles