How to Start a Paper Factory

Entering the business of paper manufacturing is trickier than the actual process of making paper. Whether it be manually making the paper or the use of machines, knowledge in making paper is essential for anybody wishing to start a paper factory.

Here is a short but informative process of making paper.

Paper has been considered by many as one of the greatest inventions of man of all time. It enabled us to communicate and express ourselves more easily and it made transmission of knowledge and information more efficiently and effectively. The art of making paper started in 102 A.D. by a Chinese scholar and government official named Ts’ai Lun. Today, many changes have evolved in making paper.

Technology today makes it easier for us to make paper than it was 2,000 years ago. However, there are still different ways of creating paper. One who is thinking of starting a paper factory has a number of choices in entering into the business. One can choose to franchise into a well-known paper making business and from there use the knowledge and experience of the franchised business in making paper. Another option is to build a paper factory from scratch. Buying one’s own equipment and learning either from books or from being taught in school or by experienced paper makers. One can actually start a paper factory at home or go into the big business of paper making by buying equipment specifically designed to make paper.

The equipment that would be used in paper making would depend on the size of the paper factory one is planning to make. A paper factory can actually be started at home, as Ts’ai Lun has proved thousands of years ago. Or it may be set up in large warehouses as the current major paper manufacturers are doing today.

It can be by hand or by machine, the art and the process of paper making is the same. It involves the basic equipment of used paper, deckle, and some implement to take out the water from the paper pulp. The used paper, which may be anything except for glossy paper, should be cut into small pieces and blended with warm water in a blender to form a paper pulp. The pulp may be added with spices or color for added texture and smell. The pulp will then be placed in a tub filled with warm water. The pulp will then be sifted out using a deckle which consists of a window screen over a wooden frame. The size of the deckle determines the size of the paper. The pulp must be evenly distributed in the deckle. Place the deckle and the pulp in a square fabric either felt or flannel. Let a sponge run through the screen to absorb the water. Sponge out until the pulp can be removed from the deckle. Dry the pulp and then use as paper.

• 1. yeslam alsadi said on 1/26/2011 3:16:56 AM
    i am ayemen nationally i stay now in DUBAI and i want to establishment small factory in yemen but i would like to tell you that i have only 40 thousand dollars is that enough to establish small factory i prefer in aluminum. thank yoy
  • 2. atul vyas said on 7/24/2011 11:30:27 PM
    hello, good information here but not enough to start business. i want to start paper production factory in morbi, rajkot, india, pls send me complete information step by step. thank you
  • 3. Mukesh Kumar said on 9/9/2011 5:32:59 AM
    I also want to start this business. I live in India in (H.P), But I have a little knowledge of it. please send me complete information about paper factory business on my email Id mukesh_for_chat@yahoo.in
  • 4. BAHA ELDIN FARID said on 11/8/2011 9:15:26 PM
    I want to start a Paper Factory in Omdurman, Sudan. I've a little knowledge of it. Pls send me information (Aera,Line Machines for printing Paper A4 Technical Process ). Thank you
  • 5. Monalisha Dash said on 11/23/2011 3:18:10 AM
    Thanks for the information. I want to start paper production factory in berhampur,orissa,india, pls send me complete information step by step. thank you
  • 6. nilesh said on 11/27/2011 10:14:15 PM
    hello sir i want process step by step to start small paper mill location is hathras and how much cost. thanks
  • 7. Tabraiz said on 12/16/2011 10:47:09 AM
    Hi Friends, i want to start a paper factory in Pakistan, please some one tell me step by step procedure and information about it so i can start a small business. Also give me an estimated cost on this business. Thanks my id is tabraiz_azam@yahoo.com
  • 8. Claudio Pereira said on 2/3/2012 8:26:24 AM
    I want to start a Paper Factory in Luanda, Angola. I've a little knowledge of it. Pls send me information (type of Machines to make Paper A4 Technical Process as well as different types of prime materials ). Thank you
  • 9. Nasuf Zejhnullahu said on 2/13/2012 7:19:09 AM
    I would like to start a Paper Factory in Republic of Kosovo. In a small city used to be a paper factory but has been demolish juring the war in kosovo. Please do send more info step by step how we can start to making the paper from the agrocallter because we do not have a lot of wood. I'll be pleased to co-operate with you. thanks
  • 10. arvind jain said on 3/24/2012 8:14:34 AM
    i want to know the entire thing about paper making and even about business opportunities and investments involved ,if i wanna start from scratch a small unit of producing A4 papers .i live in bhubaneswar odisha.
  • 11. george gooding said on 4/2/2012 11:03:47 AM
    I live in Liberia and want to establish a paper factory in my country, but have no clue how to proceed. Please send me the complete information and an cost estimate.
  • 12. Poowoh said on 4/11/2012 7:30:13 PM
    I am interested in establishing a paper products factory to save my environment from the hazard of plastic usage. Could you kindly send me a complete package of information and minimum cost for this venture, including appropriate machinery and where can they be acquired.
  • 13. sandy sharma said on 5/30/2012 11:27:57 AM
    hello sir, this is sandy sharma from parwanoo(HP), i want to start a paper factory here and i am btech(mechanical). can you tell me the procedure to start it and the investment. also give me idea about the gatta factory.
  • 14. Rajender singh said on 5/31/2012 6:09:13 AM
    hello sir i am Rajender singh from Delhi. i am also looking to start a paper manufacturing unit at Delhi. So pls sir give the idea about it.
  • 15. Hithem Sooj said on 6/7/2012 6:42:01 PM
    My name is Hithem and the information shared is very valuable and appreciated. would you please send me more information (if any) about the required machine(s)to start a new factory to produce A4 size paper, location is in Libya. My personal email is h.m.sughi@gmail.com
  • 16. kumara swamy said on 7/26/2012 6:26:14 AM
    Hi, sir i am interested to start a paper recycling plant to save the trees & environment. For that i need some details like need land , investment , govt proceedings.
  • 17. PANKAJ PANWAR said on 7/30/2012 5:26:31 AM
    Respected Sir, Please give me information about paper factory and how much it cost to establish this company. please provide me whole information about this issue. Regards...... PANKAJ PANWAR( SAHARANPUR)
  • 18. ravinder said on 8/18/2012 3:01:54 AM
    respected sir please give me all detail of paper factory like that cost, manpower, etc
  • 19. tshering tobgay said on 8/20/2012 1:05:35 AM
    i am fro bhutan and want to start small paper factory unit in bhutan. There is no paper factory as of today in bhutan. Therefore, i would like to request you to kindly give me the details of producing the following paper:-
    a). A4 size paper.
    b). Register size paper.
    c). Plain & rule paper and also what type of machine is required to produce the materials and bring new factory.
  • 20. benson thomas said on 8/28/2012 6:44:52 AM
    respected sir. could you please tell me how much i should have as an initial capital for machineries in order to start a small paper making unit
  • 21. lucia said on 9/13/2012 9:07:34 AM
    I want to start a paper factory or establish paper franchise for A4 type and exercise books. can you kindly give me the required info.
  • 22. Motalab said on 9/19/2012 5:53:40 AM
    I want to start small paper factory in Bangladesh pls Help me.
  • 23. Raj shrestha said on 9/29/2012 6:13:57 AM
    Plz sir can you give information about paper factory small and big, i'm from nepal i want to start paper factory
  • 24. muhammad ilyas quadiri said on 10/2/2012 8:24:28 AM
    i want to setup paperboard manufacturing unit in pakistan at medium level. please send me the brochures and other related information. i have 67500 sq feet area land and 100kva electric load.
  • 25. Prasann said on 10/7/2012 10:41:15 PM
    Hello, I from Bagalkot (Karnataka). I want to start wholesale stationeries of Education like Pens, Papers, and Office stationeries. Please send details about the matter
  • 26. ogechi said on 10/12/2012 4:31:59 AM
    Hi, pls help me, i want to start a business in nigeria, paper manufacturing, i dnt have any knowledge about it, pls i need to know the materials needed, where i can buy the machine, the cost of the machine and the cost of the materials for processing A4 paper and exercise books. thanks. my email: ogesweety@gmail.com
  • 27. Akshaya said on 10/13/2012 1:31:28 AM
    Hi, people interested to start a handmade paper making plant can contact: akshayakumart@gmail.com. We provide complete consultancy services n some marketing support for certain varieties of papers. Raw material can be banana fiber, sun hemp, sisal, jute waste n cotton rags. All the papers made are eco friendly, wood free specialty papers.
  • 28. satish desai said on 10/16/2012 2:33:44 AM
    Dear sir, Plz information a4 /a3 size paper mfg processes & material machine information. Satish desai, Vedant industries
  • 29. kuldeep yadav said on 10/23/2012 6:20:16 AM
    hello, i want a detail about gatta plant and A4 size paper manufacturing plant. i live in kota (rajasthan)
  • 30. Y.K.SHARMA said on 10/26/2012 6:35:38 AM
    PLEASE HELP ME TO GUIDE FOR GATTA MAKING PROCESS AND MACHINES/COST WISE DETAIL IN VILLAGE U.P IN DISTT ETAH INDIA
  • 31. rahul naidu said on 10/26/2012 7:21:17 AM
    I want to start paper mill which can develop many types of paper pls help me in giving its total capital needed to run it. if i want to start on low scale
  • 32. Aidos Abdibekov said on 11/6/2012 12:14:16 PM
    I would like to start this type of business in Kazakhstan. Would you please send me step by step detailed business plan or any useful information. Thanks in advance!
  • 33. jashan said on 11/19/2012 2:03:49 AM
    Respected Sir, Please give me information about paper factory and how much it cost to establish this company. could you please tell me how much i should have as an initial capital for machineries in order to start a small paper making unit. Regards....
  • 34. Josh Nattrass said on 11/21/2012 7:37:55 AM
    Hello all, I am looking to import A4 Copy Paper into the UK. If anyone is looking to sell such products please contact me! This will be subject to an on-site visit of a representative. You can reach me by email at support@tri-lite.co.uk. Thanks
  • 35. Nesh said on 11/24/2012 7:09:12 PM
    Hi I will like u to tell me about how I can start a paper making factory and which equipments are required for that business. I stay in johannesbug South Africa.
  • 36. Surya Chainani said on 12/6/2012 7:05:37 AM
    Hi, I am looking to start an industry in the field of paper, i.e. either a paper industry or an industry to manufacture paper envelopes..? I would like to know roughly how much investment would it require to start a paper industry or a envelopes manufacturing unit in India?
  • 37. Mohit Goel said on 12/7/2012 1:46:51 PM
    Actually i am making a project on setting up a paper plant in India, so i will be very obliged if you can help me.
  • 38. kaushal kumar singh said on 12/8/2012 5:46:11 AM
    I want to start a paper plant in delhi ncr, so i will be oblige if you help me.
  • 39. Ashish Nandan Singh said on 12/10/2012 10:34:36 AM
    Hello Sir I want to start gatta factory in Nalanda Bihar. so please suggest me the equipment and cost .
  • 40. ch.vijaykumar said on 12/10/2012 11:57:59 PM
    RESPECTED SIR I WANT TO START SMALL PAPER MAKING FACTORY IN ANDRAPRADESH. I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HOW TO MAKE PAPER, WHAT MACHINES ARE USED AND HOW MUCH INVESTMENT IS REQUIRED SO PLEASE GIVE INFORMATION ABOVE MENTIONED AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE THANKING YOU SIR
  • 41. roshan agarwal said on 12/17/2012 3:52:09 AM
    I want to set up a Paper Mill in Raigarh pls help my add. is gandhi ganj Raigarh (c.g.) india
  • 42. Anil Kumar said on 12/28/2012 8:35:23 PM
    Sir i want to start small paper manufacture & recycling unit in gurgaon haryana please advise about detail process & capital require for .
  • 43. chirag jain said on 1/3/2013 11:28:52 AM
    I want to start a paper mill how can start how purchase machinery which raw material want and how many capital want in rupees to open in india gujarat vapi
  • 44. Ravinder said on 1/4/2013 12:36:40 AM
    i want to start a gatta (wich is use for packing) factory in near by gurgaon plz give all info about this, step by step on my email id sarkaar.ravi@gmail.com
  • 45. Rajesh said on 1/14/2013 7:32:57 AM
    Sir, I have completed Paper Technology and working in paper industry for last 17 years. Now I am interested to start small paper mills waste paper based plant. I want to know the cost involved for starting business and other details
  • 46. m.naveen.reddy said on 1/16/2013 7:21:55 AM
    sir, i want to start a paper mill or a chemical factory in small scale, please provide me the cost for it and information regarding it
  • 47. Ali said on 1/22/2013 12:54:22 AM
    hello i am Ali From Pakistan and i live in Faisalabad City province Punjab i want to start a paper factory please send me the detail information about the paper factory looking for positive and prompt reply thanks
  • 48. pawan kumar said on 1/30/2013 11:27:19 AM
    Hi sir, I am impressed with this business idea. I want to know full information from first step to last, means how much capital , machinery , legal process etc. plz suggest. than you
  • 49. Ali said on 2/6/2013 7:03:36 AM
    Dear, I already start the proceed to start my won small A4, A3 Paper factory, I have contacted almost 4 companies in China and Indonesian regarding that purpose and I don't know really is this is a good business or not and if there is any dangers of proceeding such Factory starting from the Building and ending with the Materials that I should prepare for that. Please provide me with details what are the steps and requirement to initiate such Factory. Middle East (GCC Country). Thanks in advance in any help that you may offer for me/us.
  • 50. Mohsin said on 2/6/2013 7:49:59 AM
    hello sir. i want to start a small unit of paperboard factory in pakistan. can u estimate me the cost and equipment required for this. i have Rs/ 3.0 millions only... please guide me.... thanks
  • 51. s k agarwal said on 2/10/2013 7:04:35 AM
    I want to start a gatta (which is used for paper copy cover and cloths packing) factory in near by sambhal, UP plz give all info about this, step by step with capital and machine (total cost also)on my email id skagarwal57@gmail.com
  • 52. Brijesh said on 2/19/2013 2:23:43 AM
    Hi, I want to become A4 size paper manufacturer in uttrakhand.. Please tell me what are machines and prices of the machines, how much space required for this.
  • 53. mukesh jain said on 2/20/2013 9:56:24 AM
    I want to start a paper mill.. how can I start the same and how do I purchase machinery.. Which raw material is required and how many capital is required in rupees to open in india Mumbai
  • 54. rajeev kumar said on 2/27/2013 9:30:04 AM
    Send me the details , how to set up copy manufacturing plant for mass production?
  • 55. Rahul Sengar said on 3/1/2013 4:05:47 AM
    Respected Sir, I am also want to establish a small paper and gatta factory in Aligarh, U.P. and I don't know anything about its.so please give me information to established business. Thank you.
  • 56. g singh said on 3/7/2013 1:19:08 AM
    hi sir, i would like to start a paper manufacturing plant could you please send me fully information about it. thanks
  • 57. Mike said on 3/15/2013 9:12:52 AM
    Good day sir/madam I'm south Africa i want to start up a manufacture company of A4/A3 paper please tell me can i get the machine, i have a knowledge.
  • 58. Muhammad Azeem said on 3/16/2013 12:35:25 PM
    hello sir i want to establish a paper mill for making paper of (A4, legel, A3) and some like else. please inform me what is the first procedure of establishment
  • 59. P jadhav said on 3/18/2013 11:28:24 AM
    Hello ,i would like to start handmade paper factory in kolhapur maharashtra.please guide me.Thank you
  • 60. siddharth bora said on 3/20/2013 12:34:51 PM
    Hello sir I want to start a factory of paper, Small one. In aurangabad So please send me information in details AND please guide me
  • 61. Trunesh Gurav said on 3/22/2013 7:25:33 AM
    Hello sir i want to start a paper factory business in mumbai please inform me what is the first procedure of establishment & send A more information
  • 62. ravi said on 3/23/2013 10:42:40 AM
    hello sir/mam, i want to establish medium scale paper notebook manufacturing company in Bhairahwa, Nepal. Please guide me in cost associated with all its machinery, equipments and skills.
  • 63. sakthi said on 3/24/2013 7:15:54 AM
    hello mam/sir, i want to start up a paper factory business. i need to know the complete details about it. your guidelines is more needed to me...
  • 64. amir khan said on 3/28/2013 8:14:39 AM
    hello sir/madam, i want to start up a factory of paper, pls tell me how much amount required to start this factory at khurja district-bulandshar.
  • 65. harsh agarwal said on 3/30/2013 3:08:18 AM
    hello sir, i want to start a paper industry in bagpat u.p. India Plz suggest me how to start it. Plz reply me on this id.
  • 66. Nora Nash said on 4/4/2013 8:55:45 PM
    Hello, i need information on how to start a paper making factory in Nigeria, A4 ,A3 exercise books etc. machines, and cost. looking forward to your response
  • 67. devendra singh said on 4/4/2013 10:15:52 PM
    hello, sir i want to start gatta or paper factory in dist-etah in up. for this how much money i need . i want your advice for this
  • 68. Iama Moron said on 4/7/2013 10:45:31 AM
    Hello Sir, I would like to know how much of a joke all these comments are. Please send step by step explanation to my email AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
  • 69. ASHOK DAS said on 4/8/2013 7:24:46 AM
    i live at hazaribag in jharkhand. i want to start a small paper mill. So i want to know the full details of the machine required and total amount of investment to start it.
  • 70. sridhar said on 4/9/2013 5:02:57 AM
    hello sir, i want to start a small paper mill in Hyderabad (ap). i need information required machine and amount of investment to start.
  • 71. narendra said on 4/9/2013 12:36:50 PM
    i want to establish a paper factory/mill in nepal near birgunj. Please can you send me all the process, list of machinery and total capital to establish the mill and operate. Thanks.... My id is: narendrashh@yahoo.com
  • 72. nagaraj said on 4/12/2013 6:08:51 AM
    sir i want start a4 size paper machine what is the raw material is needed and i have cotton row material can we do piz give idea sir.
  • 73. Shahid Butt said on 4/23/2013 10:12:48 AM
    hello sir, I want to establish small paper mill in J&K India. Please can you send me all the process, list of machinery and total cost of project. Thanx. email id is :- buttshahid32@yahoo.com
  • 74. narayan sharma said on 4/26/2013 12:53:11 PM
    Hello sir i am narayan Sharma from kota rajasthan. I want to start a paper factory, want to know the project report and total investment. Pls forward related information on my email address. Thanks
  • 75. Mothusi David said on 4/29/2013 5:08:43 PM
    hello Sir i want to start an A4 paper factory in my country Botswana, Africa, may you please send me the equipment or machinery needed and where to find if not in South Africa.
  • 76. Hafiz Rizwan said on 4/30/2013 1:04:35 AM
    hello i am Rizwan From Pakistan and i live in Sahiwal City province Punjab i want to start a paper small factory please send me the detail information about the paper factory looking for positive and prompt reply thanks. i need information required machine and amount of investment to start.
  • 77. Bukola said on 5/4/2013 6:54:11 PM
    Please how much do you think it costs to start a paper mill?
  • 78. RAJENDRA CHOUHAN said on 5/6/2013 5:16:42 AM
    Sir, I want to start my own factory for GATTA (BROWN THICK SHEETS) AT JAIPUR RAJASTHAN.
  • 79. Parminder Jit said on 5/8/2013 5:02:35 AM
    Dear Sir, Pls help me, Now running stationary shop. but I want to start a small factory in Punjab, exercise notebook, spiral binding, or simple manufacturing unit & ruling sheet one side or both side white or colorful paper in def rent size .I d'nt have any knowledge about machine use it, pls i need to know ,where i can buy the def rent all types of machine, the cost of the machine simple or automatic give best result and the cost of the materials for processing A4 or A3 size copier paper and exercise books. thanks. my email: pjp786@gmail.com
  • 80. Firaa'ol said on 5/9/2013 3:27:09 AM
    I want to buy and install Paper producing factory. How can I start and how do I purchase the modern complete machinery? Which raw material is required and how many capital is required in USD to open the factory in Ethiopia, East Africa?
  • 81. mursaleen said on 5/16/2013 2:58:36 AM
    I am from pakistan, sindh hyderabad. i want to start small scale paper industry. please tell me total cost..and other processes.
  • 82. ani said on 5/18/2013 2:52:28 PM
    good day sir, i am in abuja nigeria, i want to embark on a small scale paper making factory, pls give me a guide and the cost implication.
  • 83. Sebastian Kushero said on 5/19/2013 8:16:36 PM
    We supply small capacity paper mills to clients from 1 TPD to 5 TPD installed capacity 1500 TPD contact us on care@ecomachines.in
  • 84. Jigabha Arthur said on 5/31/2013 2:24:59 AM
    Dear sir, I am living in Tanzania, East Africa. I have been thinking of establishing a small scale factory for making papers. Please, advice me on necessary steps to follow. Regards
  • 85. AMOL TALEKAR said on 6/22/2013 5:42:10 AM
    I AM FROM PUNE ,MAHARASHTRA,INDIA and want to start small handmade paperboard industry. Please guide me.
  • 86. irfan said on 6/22/2013 7:50:24 AM
    hello sir i want a paper factory in gorakhpur, uttar pradesh, INDIA, so kindly provide me detail process of starting a paper factory and also about banana paper making factory. my e-mail id: yourirfan123@gmail.com
  • 87. asad said on 6/24/2013 7:25:54 AM
    I want to start making a factory of paper in Algeria, have no idea where to start how to get paper or machinery, if anyone know this business better, please inform me
  • 88. Anny beginner adviser said on 6/26/2013 10:41:35 PM
    @ASAD, I am really happy to tell you that you should probably know the paper making process through the Internet. What kind of paper do you want to make? For example :toilet paper or kraft paper? What  is  your expected annual output? What are the requirements for the final papers? and so on . I wish those can help you.

hhl@zdqk.com || Paper Factory Consultant

• 89. sbm said on 7/3/2013 10:03:37 AM
    hello, i am from pratapgarh u.p. i wanna establish the paper n gatta factory as well as home. therefore send me complete information about the initial investment and how to start with minimum requirement of investment in gatta n paper factory .
  • 90. jay ganesh said on 7/7/2013 12:08:19 PM
    Dear sir I want to start cardboard factory in kanpur but right now I have a little knowledge about this business. Please send me proper information regarding this. Please also tell me about minimum capital to start this business. Thanking You , Jayganesh gupta kanpur jayganeshgupta@gmail.com
  • 91. piyush said on 7/8/2013 8:55:39 AM
    sir we want to set up a paper mill of small size plz help me the approx i cost of it plz and other detail like man power and raw material
  • 92. rahul jain said on 7/10/2013 9:52:15 AM
    Sir i want to know paper recycling process, initial cost for setup paper recycling plant plz give me whole information about this business thanking you rahul jain jabalpur
  • 93. nilang said on 7/12/2013 3:47:57 AM
    Hi, I want to start a business of paper production. i don't have any knowledge about it. i want to start everything about paper. please provide me information. I am also able to do investment in any firm. provide me information about this business. mail me.
  • 94. Florence said on 7/17/2013 5:28:37 AM
    Florence Ssebulime, I would like to start a paper manufacturing plant, i know nothing about it, I am based in Uganda. Can you send ne step by step information on how to start it? I have about $10,000. Is it enough to start such a business? Thanks in advance.
  • 95. Anny beginner adviser said on 7/17/2013 8:37:43 PM

@Florence, I think that USD 10000 is not enough to start a paper factory.

hhl@zdqk.com || Paper Factory Consultant

• 96. ravi theja said on 7/29/2013 9:47:43 PM
    I would like to start a paper industry in andhra pradesh, India. I need to know the estimation cost for starting this business and I had almost 2.5 crore rupees to start. Is that sufficient to start and which type may be suitable for starting it?
  • 97. nilang said on 7/31/2013 7:01:46 AM
    hello, @Ravi theja mail me at koshiyanilang@yahoo.com . I am interested in this factory
  • 98. arash said on 7/31/2013 6:55:01 PM
    Hello Dear Sir/Madam, I am looking to start an industry in the field of paper, i.e. either a paper industry or an industry to manufacture paper envelopes? I would like to know roughly how much investment would it require to start a paper industry or a envelopes manufacturing unit in uk ? and i need some information about the this business ? kind regard.
  • 99. Piyush mishra said on 8/2/2013 2:17:26 AM
    DEAR SIR/MADAM, I WANT TO START A SMALL PAPER BUSINESS I HAVE A LITTLE AMOUNT TO START. I HAVE ONLY 30000 Rs. INDIAN CURRENCY.
  • 100. Sunil said on 8/2/2013 1:41:04 PM
    I also want to start an industry in the field of paper manufacture business. I live in India in (UA), But I have a little knowledge of it. please send me complete information about paper factory business step By Step and Machinery Knowledge on my email Id sunilsonu.bhatt@gmail.com
  • 101. Sk Masud Hassan said on 8/6/2013 3:36:12 AM
    Sir i want to start a small paper recycling factory in INDIA, Kolkata IN Haldia. how much price to start this ?
  • 102. kiran said on 8/9/2013 7:55:59 AM
    want to start this business soon need more info .email on this or provide ur contact, from where i ll get the machine and whats the cost of that machine...mumbai maharashtra
  • 103. KD said on 8/10/2013 5:28:33 AM
    Hi, i am interested for the paper making business. Let me know for home base paper making process, with details of basic investment for the same on my given mail address.
  • 104. mahesh patel said on 8/12/2013 4:38:37 AM
    I am in mumbai and would want to setup a paper manufacturing plant. i.e copy papers in all sizes. Let me know the area and capital investment. thank you.
  • 105. abraham said on 8/28/2013 10:32:14 AM
    how much would it cost me to set up a paper production plant of a medium size, machines and all needed. i am in Africa(Namibia)
  • 106. tarun mahajan said on 8/31/2013 2:59:16 AM
    I am frm punjab. I want to setup paper plant. I want to complete information about machinery raw material and type of paper. i'm new to this business.
  • 107. Dhananjay Singh Maurya said on 9/1/2013 9:08:41 AM
    Hello sir. I want to establish a small scale paper mill business please give me full details .
  • 108. Akshaya. said on 9/3/2013 5:25:05 AM
    PEOPLE INTERESTED TO START A SMALL N TINY PAPER MAKING UNIT FROM AGRO FIBER WASTE LIKE BANANA FIBER/ SISAL/ SUN HEMP/ JUTE e.t.c., The finished products would be banana fiber papers/ decorative papers/papers for wedding stationery, lamps,craft making e.t.c., PL. CONTACT; akshayakumart@gmail.com
  • 109. Mubeen said on 9/13/2013 2:58:42 PM
    i am from lahore pakistan... it will be great if any of you respected businessmen can give me idea of starting any small business... Any small business advice or any other advice with minimum investment will be highly appreciated.. Warm Regards
  • 110. David Madir said on 9/14/2013 4:15:05 AM
    I live in Juba, South Sudan. I would like to get some advises on what do I need to setup a paper Factory. Especially A4, A3 and exercise books. Kindly give me some advises sir and will appreciate your insightful. Best REGARDS David
  • 111. Shinde S.K. said on 9/14/2013 6:59:55 AM
    To help setup Handmade Paper Industry unit .Mfg PAper from cotton/Banana Fibre/Sisal/Mulbery/Coir/Jute/ Waste Trimmings .Min.Machinery required. Pl.call 9850763806
  • 112. p venu gopal said on 9/23/2013 12:48:44 AM
    Dear sir I am from andrapradesh, Hyderabad location. I interested start a paper industry with small type of industry with the investment of 10 lacks, please arrange the brief project report and machinery, raw material availability and income sources. Regards Venugoapl
  • 113. Akhilesh Nashine said on 10/17/2013 12:12:56 AM
    Dear sir, I am from Madhyapradesh, Balaghat location. I am interested to start a paper industry with small type of industry with the investment of 10-15 lacks, please arrange the brief project report and machinery, raw material availability and income sources. I would like to know roughly how much investment would it require to start a paper industry. Regards Akhilesh
  • 114. Sushant said on 10/19/2013 7:24:28 AM
    Hello sir, I am from Jalgaon(Maharashtra)location. we want to start up Exercise Notebook Manufacturing Business please arrange the brief project report and machinery, raw material availability and income sources.I would like to know roughly how much investment would it require to start Exercise Notebook Manufacturing Business. warm regards, Sushant
  • 115. SANJEEV KUMAR said on 10/21/2013 6:53:21 AM
    Deer sir, I want to start
    (A) A4 size paper
    (B) Register size paper
    (C) Plain & rule paper and also what type of machine is required to produce the materials and bring new factory.
  • 116. khan fahadkhan said on 10/21/2013 12:11:39 PM
    i want to know about paper factory . So please send me a total information about paper factory . And how to start a paper factory .
  • 117. Saxifrage ebube said on 10/21/2013 2:13:50 PM
    It has been my childhood vision to own a paper factory, pls do send all informations needed both the machinery ant their costs, thanks for being there for me.
  • 118. atul said on 10/23/2013 3:39:16 PM
    i want to start small scale kraft paper manufacturing unit from waste papers by sulfate process plz tell me step by procedure to start m unit
  • 119. Andriers Pretorius said on 10/24/2013 4:26:11 AM
    Good Morning. I would like to obtain a complete sample Business Plan for hand Paper making in South Africa to uplift our poverty stricken communities. If there is anyone who could assist me I would appreciate it. have a Blessed day. Andries
  • 120. Tullaa said on 10/27/2013 4:48:47 PM
    I will like to obtain full information on this topic. I want to start the business in Nigeria. Thanks
  • 121. Zaak said on 11/5/2013 11:47:07 PM
    Dear, I want to open Notebook making Business in Pakistan. So Please help me if any one knows about notebook making manual machine supplier in Pakistan.
  • 122. Abhilash Gangadharan said on 11/9/2013 6:15:25 AM
    Thnaks for the information. I want to open a A4 paper factory at baroda gujrat. Kindly provide the information investment required to pen it
  • 123. lakshminarayana said on 11/10/2013 8:28:06 AM
    hi this is lakshminarayana i want to start a paper mill @guntur district andhrapradesh based on subabul wood which way is better to me. what is the project cost. how to start it what are the resources we need machinery cost extra please guide me or call 9989792217
  • 124. Puneet Suman said on 11/11/2013 12:41:44 PM
    I want to know project report and investment amount for paper copies and register manufacturing. please help
  • 125. Bittoo said on 11/14/2013 1:04:47 PM
    Hi, Sir i want to know how can i start a Rough copy manufacturer small factory I am living in Bihar, India, and what will be it's initial investment.
  • 126. Sameer said on 11/19/2013 8:54:09 AM
    Hi, Please send me the cost detail for book making and box making machine and their current prices. Also for the supplier who deal in second hand machine and total estimated cost to set up the factory in india (rajastha). waiting for your reply . Thanks , Sameer.
  • 127. Ajit said on 11/25/2013 6:03:13 AM
    Hi Sir, I am looking to start a small business in which I can buy papers in bulk at low rate and cut to various sizes like A4, A3 etc in a small unit, may be at house itself which I would like to sell for major stationaries, offices etc at competitive rate. For this what are the machines required, which need to have lesser employees, and what shall be the available area required. If you could kindly advice on the feasibility of this business. Regards Ajit
  • 128. Jitesh Karia said on 11/26/2013 3:41:22 AM
    Hi Sir, I am looking to start my new business of paper making from cotton as material . So please tell me detail of investment, machinery , finance, manpower .
  • 129. ijaz said on 11/27/2013 5:55:30 AM
    sir, i want to start a paper making factory in pakistan please send me detail? how much investment is for small unit??
  • 130. Shubham Kumar said on 12/2/2013 10:30:46 AM
    Dear Sir/Mam, I am interested in starting up a manufacturing industries of paper. In this industries all types of paper products will be made. So, i request you to help me and provide me the details of starting up a industries. Thank you.
  • 131. Akindejoye Akinbola said on 12/5/2013 12:31:45 PM
    sir i am interested in starting a paper recycling plant to save the trees & environment. For that i need some details like need land , investment, the types and names of machines needed and govt proceedings in Nigeria. Expecting your reply ASAP...thanks for your assistance
  • 132. ramandeep singh said on 12/8/2013 10:37:52 AM
    sir I am raman. I want to start paper factory in haryana sirsa. plz tell about its space requirement, machinery cost and tell about running cost and time for established it. thanks
  • 133. Osvaldo said on 12/13/2013 3:42:51 AM
    I want to start a Paper Factory in Mozambique. I've a little knowledge of it. Pls send me information (type of Machines to make Paper A4 Technical Process as well as different types of prime materials ). ogarife@gmail.com, Thank you
  • 134. Mahesh Patel said on 12/15/2013 1:28:23 PM
    i want to start paper production factory in Gujarat, india, pls send me complete information step by step. thank you
  • 135. Jitendra jat said on 12/18/2013 3:24:20 AM
    sir, I want to start info regarding paper mill n also marketing strategies for this. Plz send me info regards .
  • 136. Sumit Shah said on 12/18/2013 6:45:52 AM
    Hi sir, I am new in business line i want to establish my own exercise note book paper company but i dont have much knowledge about the required amount of capital needed for it and the machines required for it and their cost in Nepali currency and how much area and number of manforce is needed for it ? I want to establish it in NEPAL. so, can u plz suggest me in my email id plz sir.....I hope reply will come soon Thank u!
  • 137. surender said on 12/18/2013 11:21:00 AM
    hello sir i'm from andhrapradesh, india. i want to start paper notebooks manufacturing pls tel me the possibilities. thank you
  • 138. yogesh said on 12/27/2013 10:42:27 PM
    hello sir, i want to establish my business of making notebook in rajasthan, india. for the same give me some information about printing machine used in that workshop for print the copy cover with our company name, which is economical and good for our work. thanking you
  • 139. Dnyanesh Sable said on 12/28/2013 1:53:30 AM
    I want to start title paper company what is processes. what is the price of machine of paper manufacturing. pleas reply me.
  • 140. Hossein Mirahmadzadeh said on 12/29/2013 9:38:02 PM
    Hi, I would like to establish a paper factory full automatic and used machinery, with our recycled papers as our raw materials, or use wheat , oat stems, to get raw materials, in Iran. First, how can locate such a very good used machinery with full guarantee, which country can offer such equipment, and how much capital do I need for starting such business, I more prefer to produce paper which are used in carton factory. Waiting to receive your help. Best Regards, H.Mirahmadzadeh
  • 141. nizam said on 1/3/2014 8:45:30 AM
    i like to start a paper mill in pollachi, coimbatore district. tamilnadu state, india. let me know the total cost for starting this mill
  • 142. Atir said on 1/6/2014 6:58:54 PM
    hi, i want to open paper/cardboard factory in United Kindgom in Scotland. can anyone tell me roughly how much it would cost to open up the factory from scratch or one already with equipment? also how many workers would you need for a SMALL paper/cardboard factory? Email - atir.work@hotmail.com, thanks
  • 143. amit gupta said on 1/8/2014 2:54:48 PM
    hi, i want to start a paper production industry in mp, but i am new in business line so have no info about it, so pls send me all the details including the total cost evolved in this project.
  • 144. jaynand said on 1/10/2014 6:39:37 AM
    Dear sir/maddam. I inform you i live in siwan, bihar, india. I need your help for start a paper mill, but i don't no how much invest for its as a capital, assets any other. Please tell me about this, Thank & best regads. Jaynand
  • 145. Sunil said on 1/10/2014 12:36:06 PM
    sir, I want a small paper factory (product All type paper & craft) how investment in factory & how can use Machine & other useful machinery Please send me detail & price list
  • 146. Harish kumar said on 1/25/2014 6:50:29 AM
    Sir/Madam, i want to start a small paper business so please tell me the whole detail regarding money and place..
  • 147. Ravi Singh said on 1/27/2014 4:31:43 AM
    Dear Sir/Ma'am, Please find my request regarding manufacture of paper copies/notebook small scale business with little capital. Thanks & Regards.
  • 148. antoinette said on 1/27/2014 10:56:59 AM
    I'd like to start a paper mill in malawi using sustainable materials. I'd like it to make A4 size paper Register size paper, Plain & rule paper, envelopes, cardboard etc. please email me at mtshaiwa@gmail.com
  • 149. prakash said on 1/30/2014 3:22:48 AM
    Sir, i want to establish a paper making factory so please tell me the steps, amount of money required and land requirement.
  • 150. K GOPI said on 1/31/2014 11:19:53 AM
    I want to start 30 tones per day Kraft paper mill for that how much amount is required i.e how much land, construction, power and machinery.
  • 151. ibrahim ghazi said on 1/31/2014 4:31:20 PM
    please advice i need to esta/ small factory made A4 paper sheets ,what is cost {150m/m} machine? thank you, ibrahim
  • 152. Pankaj Kumar Gupta said on 2/1/2014 7:47:35 AM
    I want to start a paper making factory in Khairthal Distt-Alwar, Rajasthan - 301404. please provide some help to me to set up this project at home.
  • 153. Mr Cane Moreland said on 2/18/2014 10:00:06 AM
    We are manufacturers of A4 copy paper, and all kinds of papers, we have good and affordable quality of copy papers, please email us via: cmorefinance@gmail.com for more details.
  • 154. Ravindra said on 2/19/2014 1:26:09 PM
    DEAR SIR, I want to start notebook & pen etc industry please give me information about this & govt loan
  • 155. sainath said on 2/21/2014 6:18:15 AM
    hai sir i am planing to start a heavy duty paper boxes manufacturing unit in andhra pradesh india please suggest me step by step .waiting for ur response thanks and regards sainath and my email...: sainath.nagam@gmail.com
  • 156. Prakash Hallalli said on 2/27/2014 11:28:15 PM
    Dear Sir I'm from Karnataka, india. I want to start paper Notebooks Manufacturing Unit Please tell me the possibilities. Thanks you
  • 157. Ajay Kr. Mishra said on 3/7/2014 3:49:28 AM
    Hi, I need full information to start a business to manufacturing united in Knapur, UP India. I need the cost, machines and manufacturing process. Thanks!
  • 158. Arshad Ayub said on 3/9/2014 12:07:46 PM
    Dear Sir/Madam, I am interested to establish a small Paper and Pulp factory in Jharkhand. I want to know complete process of manufacturing of paper from row material and from the waste paper. If anyone have any idea please help me. My Email ID: ayubarshad3@gmail.com
  • 159. Chichamo Kikon said on 3/12/2014 2:00:43 PM
    Dear Sir I am from Nagaland(India), I am interested and planning to manufacture A4, Legal and A3 size paper in partnership with my friend. can you please tell us the total capital investment, what types and how many machine we'll be needing. will there be any risk in starting this business and how is the marked for paper. we are not financially strong, but we are ready to take Govt. loans and sell off a piece of land to start the business, will it be successful. pls advice. thank you.
  • 160. Curtis Efena said on 3/13/2014 6:32:03 AM
    Dear Sir, I live in Delta State(Nigeria), I am interested and planning on setting up a small manufacturing firm for the production of A4, Legal and A3 size paper as well as notebook for students. Sir I will appreciate it if I can get from you the total capital investment, what types and how many machine that will be needing and how is the marked for paper. I will also appreciate it if I can get any other useful and vital information. My Email ID is phenar04@yahoo.com
  • 161. Beharry said on 3/18/2014 3:28:05 PM
    Hi, if you like to do business in Mauritius let us know as we need partner. Best Regards. Beharry Mansoor overseas@befranchised-solutions.com
  • 162. Sumit said on 3/19/2014 9:48:48 AM
    Hi sir, I am interested to start a small scale firm in Delhi ,pls tell me project details of paper industry, availability raw material and capital investment.
  • 163. Arvind J said on 3/23/2014 12:02:58 PM
    Hi I want to start paper business in mauritius A4 paper etc. Kindly provide best country manufacturer & company name in my email add
  • 164. md zakir said on 4/3/2014 6:01:46 PM
    Paper trading in hyderabad want to establish duplex board paper manufacturing unit
  • 165. rajender said on 4/8/2014 4:10:20 AM
    hi, i want to start a notebook making industry in warangal, andhra pradesh, can you suggest me for future plans.
  • 166. Er danish said on 4/15/2014 1:50:26 AM
    I want open my own industry
  • 167. Raju said on 4/18/2014 2:28:10 AM
    Am looking for complete Project Report to open a small Paper Industry in Dammam, Saudi Arabia. Need to cater local Customers only. Only sheets cutting, printing in 3-4 colors, packing etc. Appreciate all your reply.
  • 168. JEETHESH KUMAR P said on 4/24/2014 2:03:47 AM
    Dear Sir, I am looking for a complete project for Recycling of paper & converting into A4 sheets & different size of sheet. I am ready to Invest upto 10 lakh Rupees to start this business in Bellary (Karnataka)
  • 169. richard said on 5/7/2014 8:35:15 AM
    Good day Sir, Thanks for the information.. looking forward to establish a small scale A4 paper production but have no clue about it. pls furnish me with the information on how to go about this venture. Thanks in anticipation to your kind response.
  • 170. noor said on 5/8/2014 6:52:28 AM
    hello sir i want to start small factory of snacks and toffies so pls give me all information and estimate in pakistan
  • 171. hussain ahmad said on 5/22/2014 2:40:03 PM
    I am looking for a small project for Recycling of waste paper & creating only media paper for packaging industries in bangladesh. I am ready to Invest to start this business. would u tell me how much capital needed for a 1 unit small plant and what are the machinaries
  • 172. Desmond james said on 5/26/2014 3:15:03 AM
    Hello am desmond, i wanna start up a paper factory and i have no idea about how start....pls, i need the detailed information...thanks..here is my e-mail: aket41@yahoo.com
  • 173. Deepak yadav said on 5/26/2014 4:51:17 AM
    Hello sir, i want to set up a small paper factory but i have no idea about this & how much capital required... Bokaro (Jharkhand)
  • 174. Chankie Madoda said on 5/27/2014 3:46:42 PM
    I want to start an A4,A3,A5 paper manufacturing company cos there is great demand for such. Give as much information as possible boss,
  • 175. mohan said on 5/28/2014 2:49:49 AM
    Hello am planning to start a paper making factory and I don have any idea regarding this so please guide me that how much money it requires to establish and equipment for starting
  • 176. Sameer said on 5/30/2014 3:03:55 AM
    Bijapur Karnataka India. I wanna start paper factory plz tell me about investment.
  • 177. Ravi said on 5/30/2014 12:12:22 PM
    if someone start a paper manufacturing unit in india call us now we provide full information about paper manufacturing business. call us now +919782561503, and mail us at ravi.cew@gmail.com
  • 178. raman prasad bhattarai said on 5/31/2014 11:52:22 AM
    hello sir, I am from Nepal and want to start a copy, note books production from good quality paper, could you please tell me the steps for it not give me some clues for the cutting-edge machines to buy for this? thanking you! Raman
  • 179. banu said on 6/7/2014 6:20:55 AM
    Hlo i am house wife i want to start paper industry in tamilnadu villupuram district plz help me
  • 180. kishore pasupuleti said on 6/10/2014 6:21:33 AM
    dear sir i want to start a paper production mill and recycling unit. kindly guide me
  • 181. arshad khan said on 6/10/2014 11:49:28 AM
    Hello sir, i want to start the notebook manufacturing unit in gonda uttar pradesh so help me step by step procedures of all legal requirements
  • 182. s n bhagwat said on 6/14/2014 7:14:24 AM
    plan to start a handmade paper industry. ad therefore looking for a consultant. my mob no. is 9970154104
  • 183. Rosie said on 6/15/2014 12:50:48 PM
    Hello, I wanted to start a paper factory in Mizoram(north east of India) can you please give me the information/details as to how I would start?
  • 184. JITESH LAKDAWALA said on 6/16/2014 8:45:12 AM
    Hi Friends, i want to start a paper factory in Gujarat, please tell me step by step procedure and information about it so i can start a small business, Give me the detail of which type of Machines to make A4 size paper (Technical Process as well as different types of prime materials ). Give me the detail of Raw material and it will be easily available in market in future. Also give me an estimated cost on this business. My email address is jiteshlakdawala@gmail.com. Thank you
  • 185. ibrahim ghazi said on 6/18/2014 9:13:39 PM
    I need machine making paper A4 sheets, please raw material (waste paper)+machine making paper + tunk +pump machine+ recycled machine making paper please. thank you
  • 186. ISMAIL KHAN said on 6/26/2014 5:45:17 AM
    I want to gain the knowledge of paper mill factory and just inquiring! Hope that send me full info the factory (layout, format, location etc)
  • 187. Rahul Mandloi said on 6/29/2014 9:46:06 AM
    Hello sir I want to start a paper production business so I want to know how much money required for this business plan. indore (mp) india
  • 188. preeti harnani said on 6/29/2014 4:30:39 PM
    Dear Sir/Mam, I am an Indian hosusewife. Hometown in Deoghar Jharkhand. My dream is to become a small entrepreneur. Since childhood my attraction was towards notebook, dairies, pens etc all stationary goods. I want make varieties of it. I want complete information from investment to startup.. Please guide.
  • 189. Nabam Johon said on 7/2/2014 5:43:20 AM
    I Wanna start a paper recycling mill, so plz guide me and mail me detail
  • 190. Mohammed nabil said on 7/3/2014 11:10:22 AM
    Respected sir, I am here to ask u about the procedures of starting paper factory and it's required capital to establish it in sikar, Rajasthan
  • 191. Pavithra said on 7/3/2014 3:14:04 PM
    Hi, I am pavithra MBA graduate in HR and Marketing from Karnataka Bangalore. I am interested in setting up paper recycling small scale factory in my own industrial site in Bangalore please guide me
  • 192. BINOM LEGO said on 7/8/2014 4:17:46 PM
    RESPECTED SIR I AM FROM ARUNACHAL PRADESH, WANT TO OPEN PAPER FACTORY IN MY HOME TOWN,,RAW MATERIAL ARE AVAILABLE MY STATE. WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE, PRICE PAPER FACTORY.
  • 193. Gustavo Roberts said on 7/10/2014 2:14:23 PM
    Dear sirs, I am interested in setting up a recycled paper pen and pencil factory. Do you know who has the equipment and machinery. Is there anyone that's offering a turnkey factory? Thank you in advance for any help you can give me. Gustavo Roberts, Caracas, Venezuela
  • 194. k narendra said on 7/10/2014 6:29:41 PM
    hello dear friends, i like to start business like paper production of all types of papers , so please suggest me, how do to do? and how to start a paper mill as a small scale industry so please help to say step-by-step process and complete information about the estimation value which is required in a better way and with technology
  • 195. Pardeep Saini said on 7/15/2014 5:49:01 AM
    Sir, I want to Start a small scale factory of notebook making unit, so please tell me the process, machinery and raw material cost.
  • 196. satya yadla said on 7/21/2014 6:27:57 AM
    i want to gain the knowledge of paper mill factory. Hope that send me full info the factory (layout, format,production etc)
  • 197. Ajay Chauhan said on 7/23/2014 7:27:47 AM
    sir i want to start business like paper production of all types of papers, so please suggest me, how do to do.
  • 198. Mahadev said on 7/28/2014 7:53:36 AM
    Anyone help, need to know the cost of mini paper plant using sugarcane waste product (using agri product )
  • 199. sarvesh kumar said on 8/2/2014 11:00:32 PM
    hello dear sir/madam i want start note book manufacturing factory as like A4 size paper, plan and ruling register, dairy etc. how to start a paper factory as a small scale industry so please help to say step-by-step process and complete information about the estimation value.
  • 200. Ashutosh Chitragupt said on 8/4/2014 5:45:42 AM
    hello sir/madam i want to start a note book manufacturing unit as like A4 size paper, plan and ruling register, dairy etc. Please tell me how to start as a small scale industry, please help me by step-by-step process and complete information about the estimation value and also the market. My emain id is ashutosh_chitragupt@yahoo.com. thanking you