How to Start a Frozen Food Distribution Company

To get ahead from other competitor frozen food distribution companies, one must be prepared and ready to respond to the market’s needs. Understand that business is taken by the ones who are ready and quick to deliver.

This business guideline will help you make sense of how the distribution industry operates.

Determine a source for frozen food and a business location

Identify what type of frozen food you want to focus on. It may be hams, hotdogs, or maybe frozen meats. Find a manufacturer or supplier for your business. In the process, you would need to find a business location or warehouse for your company, a place where to do your inventory keeping, delivery scheduling and sales recording.

Get a recognized business license

Visit a business lawyer who specializes on distribution businesses. Consult on how to go about making your business operation legal. Determine the food distribution permits and licenses needed. Determine also the warehousing specifications required by law as well as the needed permits for your delivery vehicles. Find out what other rules and regulations your state has for opening such a business. Find out as well what other requirements the Department of Health needs from you to pursue your business venture.

Develop a distribution plan

Moving inventory from point A to point B is what we call distribution. In order for distribution to be successful, here are a few key points that should be added into your plan. First of all, consider the amount of frozen food to be delivered. How much do you need to distribute in a day? What type of food are you delivering? Do they have priority expiration dates? Secondly, what will your company use for distribution? Will you use big trucks or something smaller than that? Which ever vehicle size you choose, what is important is you would need some funds to buy one maybe more to make your deliveries. Next, who can pilot such vehicles? Do you have capable people who can deliver goods on time? You would need to interview people who can drive safely and competently and still finish their tasks as needed. Afterwards, you will also need a plan for coordinating inventory affairs with distribution affairs so as the two can work side by side efficiently with you just supervising on top. Also consider scheduling challenges and routing.

Work on an inventory management strategy

Hire people who can help you manage your frozen food inventories. Purchase software that can make logging easier for everybody. Aside from this, consider organizing your inventory goods in such a way that it will save your time. Categorize your inventory area so as it’s easier to locate frozen goods for delivery.

Identify your customers

Once you’ve got all that done, it’s time to work on building strong distribution channels. Advertise your business and create relationships with your clients. Also develop a plan to monitor how your retail clients are doing on how well they are selling and moving frozen goods. Study your sales reports to improve your business and theirs as well.

• Finding Good Food Vendor Insurance
    There are certain food vendor insurances that you as vendor can apply. These insurances will let you free from some liabilities that you may encounter along the way.
  • Starting Food and Beverage Consulting Business
    Are you interested in food and beverage consulting? If you are, then you should know the things that you should consider before jumping in this career, as well as the steps that you must follow.

• 1. Jessica Davidson said on 2/27/2009 5:10:15 AM
    I am currently studying business administration and my latest assignment has been based on logistics. I have been researching and cannot find details on frozen food distribution. I would really appreciate it if you email me to explain this or even with links to sites that can. Many thanks.
  • 2. Anjali said on 3/12/2009 1:47:41 AM
    This was helpful. Thanks for putting this together!
  • 3. Joseph Abakus said on 5/6/2009 9:12:17 AM
    Hi, This was a nice one as well as helpful. I will gladly welcome the opportunity to subscribe to the Startupbizhub news and article. Thanks
  • 4. Kathy said on 9/7/2009 12:31:10 PM
    I am extremely interested in broaching the frozen food business. I have three successful restaurants that are known for quality home cooked meals. What I want to focus on is distributing frozen food.
  • 5. heather jespersen said on 10/22/2009 12:58:13 PM
    Looking to start a frozen food company in oregon and would like as much information as possible.
  • 6. Betty said on 11/18/2009 2:14:30 PM
    We have a variety of frozen gourmet poultry items available for home delivery companies and also offer a pork variety case. If interested in getting a price quote - email me at bettyarkinaspen@aol.com
  • 7. jasinhujjathulla said on 2/15/2010 2:37:07 PM
    looking to start frozen food compony in kerala, india. jasin_jasinhujjath@yahoo.com
  • 8. Capt. Mansoor Akram Sheikh said on 2/23/2010 5:11:10 AM
    I am ex master mariner located in Karcahi city of Pakistan, I am looking forward to start a Halal frozen/processed meat distribution network within Pakistan and abroad, the product is being produced in Pakistan as per international standards. Kindly advise with the start up and distribution procedures.
  • 9. retheesh said on 4/1/2010 4:53:52 AM
    I am working with a logistics co. in Dubai as well i am very much interested to start up a business in my homeland - India. The information which you have given is very important as well I believe that you missed out some points.
    * Legal obligations for the food distribution
    * Health certificate
    * In middle east countries HALAL Certificates
    So kind of documents are there required. thanks, retheesh, retheeshanthikad@gmail.com
  • 10. Khawaja Zeeshan said on 4/16/2010 9:29:18 AM
    I am currently working in meat company as purchasing manager. We are dealing with Indian Halal Fresh/chilled sheep carcass and Buffalo boneless. I have strong knowledge of meat business and good list of clients in the local UAE market. I have experience of registering company setup in uae chamber of commerce. I am seeking an investment of 1-Million AED to start my own company. If there is any body who wanted to start this project under my supervision do please let me know on 50% partnership basis with your 100% investment. You can write at [khawajazeeshanlone@gmail.com]
  • 11. syed said on 6/6/2010 9:14:33 PM
    @ capt mansoon akram sheikh, how can i get hold of you ?
  • 12. Bhushan G said on 6/7/2010 2:04:44 AM
    I am looking for some information on cold distribution of dairy products. Can anyone help me with this?
  • 13. robert said on 6/22/2010 1:54:08 AM
    i am in alameda calif. looking to start up a meat and seafood company to deliver to my costumers in the bay area. looking for distributors to sale me steak seafood, chicken and pork cases. or ranchers with choice to prime cuts. reach me at boatfun1972@yahoo.com
  • 14. Bogs Caisip said on 7/4/2010 1:10:28 AM
    i am looking for a business plan for the frozen food distribution. to improve my business
  • 15. Sam said on 7/18/2010 12:46:44 PM
    I'm a small American company, just established a General Trading Co, in Dubai interested to become frozen Halal Beef Dealer and wholesaler. I'm looking for an experienced purchasing manager to locate and purchase Brazilian meat producers. or some more information. wiltonglobal@yahoo.com
  • 16. Matt Pfefferle said on 8/24/2010 7:21:24 PM
    I am interested in starting a frozen pizza company from my house or garage and I am located in New London, Wisconsin. Where can I find the remodeling specifications I would need to do this?
  • 17. Ritesh Kanojiya said on 9/20/2010 8:54:28 AM
    Hi am looking to set up an FROZEN VEGETABLES distribution business in UAE. Good would be imported from INDIA. Would highly appreciate any kind of information or help. Ritesh Kanojiya ritesh.kanojiya@gmail.com
  • 18. Yousuf Adamjee said on 9/21/2010 8:00:31 AM
    I have started a frozen food supply from my garage and now i want to register a company and bring my products in the market as a brand which is meeting all the requirement of international standard or at least the Pakistani standard. Please tell me about the legal documentations and certifications.
  • 19. chris said on 9/22/2010 10:28:00 AM
    I would like to start a frozen food distribution co in the USA, state of Maryland, and I'd like to sell Chicken, Beef, Fish, Lamb to retailers across the US
  • 20. sarah mahon said on 10/18/2010 1:37:47 AM
    New born frozen food producer from malaysia with HALAL certificate with international standard. Distributors are welcome.
  • 21. Sadruddin Mohammed said on 1/10/2011 10:59:58 AM
    I am starting frozen food industry kindly let me know if you have any product dealers who want to utilize my distribution. I have good system to do the business without any complaint from the retailers. kindly let me know how to get the list of best frozen food manufacturers. Sadruddin
  • 22. Larry said on 2/1/2011 4:10:39 AM
    I am located in Northern California and Hong Kong and Guangzhou, China. I would like to find suppliers of frozen beef and chicken and other food supplies for distribution to China market. We already have infrastructure inside China. We are interested in long term suppliers. Please contact me directly at young707@yahoo.com thank you.
  • 23. Darshana said on 2/3/2011 3:49:23 AM
    I am from India Mumbai and have started Veg Frozen Foods business eg from sothindian to veg wraps to curries which is ideal for any restaurants to caterers to any household user if anybody interested in distribution in India and abroad please contact on my emailhouseofbhaishankars@gmail.com
  • 24. muhammad kashif said on 2/3/2011 8:52:06 PM
    Hi i'm from uk i just started frozen pizza bases if anyone want some please contact me,cheaper then market thanks
  • 25. ANTHONY said on 3/3/2011 11:48:33 PM
    STATEN ISLAND, NEW YORK, I HAVE A SUCCESSFUL PIZZERIA REST , I'M LOOKING TO MAKE FROZEN PIZZA CAN YOU HELP
  • 26. Chim said on 3/27/2011 11:21:59 PM
    Hi, i'm from zambia, southern africa. I have established a processed frozen chicken products distributing business, and distributing to commercial retailers under the brand name; favorite chicken. I need a partner to invest in a processing plant and equipment.. Call me on 0026 0979 306 637
  • 27. supriti pradhan said on 3/30/2011 12:50:06 PM
    ME A LADY OF 25 YEARS. I LIVE IN A SMALL TOWN,WHERE SOME PVT. BANK AND SOME GOVERN. BANK AND OFFICE. THAT IS NOT VERY GOOD QUANTITY TO OPEN A DELIVERY BUSINESS. BUT I WANT TO DO SOMETHING IN FOODING LINE. FIRST I WANT TO OPEN A RESTAURANT BUT THERE IS NO GOOD FUTURE OF RESTAURANT BUSINESS. SO I WANT TO START FROM SMALL. IN THAT TOWN PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE TO EAT FAST FOOD BUT ALSO THE FRESH AND CHEAP BENGALI FOOD. LIKE RICE, ROTI,DAL, FISH, MEAT WHICH WILL BE DEFINITELY CHEAP. AND I HAVE TO THINK ABOUT THE EXPENSES OF FOIL OR PACKAGING. SO I AM NOW IN CONFUSING STATE THAT HOW I SHALL START MY BUSINESS.
  • 28. Ailene P. Mamansag said on 4/2/2011 10:29:25 PM
    from philippines knowing this article please let me know and how to start frozen food=) god bless
  • 29. anthony p said on 4/10/2011 9:59:43 PM
    i have a pizzeria rest in Staten island ,new york , i have made excellent frozen pizza to be shipped world wide. if anyone is interested in my product , the taste and product is so much better than what is out in the market now,please send me an e-mail , if anyone has an idea for me how to send my product to a place for Mass production please let me know , i can not keep up with my orders, i need a bigger manufacturer to help produce my product, eMAIL ME AT APBOYS3@AOL.COM THANK YOU
  • 30. abdallah abeid said on 5/23/2011 3:51:54 PM
    am in Tanzania, Dar-es-Salaam am looking forward to start a business of supplying fruits and vegetables within and abroad, they are plenty what i need is a 50 percent partner to finance and we will do the business, profit is waiting for us u just take a deal i promise. My number +255714561139
  • 31. B.Y. Marais said on 6/1/2011 10:48:50 AM
    I want to open a shop to sell frozen chicken and everything related to preparing meals with chicken, e.g. spices, oil, etc. The location will be in Vredefort, Free State, South Africa. I want to know if I must contact the local municipality, where do I get permission to open such a shop and what legal steps must be followed. Please advise a.s.a.p
  • 32. ric. williams said on 6/7/2011 7:41:30 PM
    I'm located in Peoria, Il. 100 miles south of chicago. Have great slaughter house contacts in Chicago with my frozen meats business; I do home delivery and also, sell to local retail stores. I'm interested in doing business internationally. Holler at me? frederickwill76@yahoo.com
  • 33. emilio hernandez said on 6/12/2011 4:53:49 PM
    i own a hispanic / caribbean food manufacturing and distribution co. in NJ. I pack over 400 items and i am looking for distributors in other states. please contact me at emilio@ricofood.com
  • 34. Baddam Mukesh Reddy said on 9/7/2011 12:49:36 PM
    hi, i am from hyderabad and looking at logistics sector in meat processing. But, unfortunately i have the least information i require. so, i will be thankful to you in-case of providing me the needed.
  • 35. Izam said on 9/30/2011 8:04:43 AM
    Im from Brunei Darussalam, i would like to offer our product HALAL FROZEN CHICKEN. we want export our Halal product to Middle East or UK, anybody or trading can help us to do it. Please LOI to mazraztrading@yahoo.com
  • 36. Gonzalo Duenas said on 10/11/2011 4:44:46 PM
    I am located North of Miami,Florida. I have for sale shell on, head off shrimp, 36/40, 41/50,and 51/60. Call me, because I have excellent prices ex warehouse. PH 561 252 4385
  • 37. perry said on 10/16/2011 5:56:54 PM
    I am looking for meat distribution companies in India. We are exporters of meat products from USA. Please contact us at perry.kumar@gmail.com
  • 38. Diksha said on 11/9/2011 2:19:46 AM
    I am based out Delhi/NCR and exploring opportunities to distribute frozen vegetables in India and International markets. Grateful if interested retail outlets, importers, distributors or buying houses can contact me at diksha.bakshi@thefarmerspride.co.in
  • 39. Abdul Rashid said on 11/17/2011 7:18:56 AM
    Hi, I am from Mumbai, India. I am very much interested in setting up a frozen food business in both Vegetables, sea food, chicken and Meat. And Ready to Eat packs as well. Mainly for exports. I would like to know how about the business, capital needed, etc.
  • 40. Joe Boateng said on 12/8/2011 10:20:16 AM
    Dear Prospective Partner, Are you seeking to expand your frozen meat, chicken and fish business into the Ghanaian and West African market? K & K Frozen foods has the right infrastructural support that will suit your needs. K & K has 8,000 tonnes cold storage facility located at the port city of Tema, Ghana. For the past two years the cold storage facility has been rented out to importers of frozen meat, chicken and fish. However, a recent feasibility study conducted by the company has revealed that we could significantly improve our financial standing by importing and marketing these products ourselves. We have therefore taken steps to build a very effective and efficient international trade and marketing team as a way of expanding our commercial interest. If your organization is also planning to expand its operations into new markets, then you are the kind of partner we are looking for. In other words, we are seeking a supplier that can supply 1,000 tonnes of packaged frozen chicken parts and 1,000 tonnes of packaged frozen fish with a two months’ Letter of Credit payment arrangement. If you are interested, please respond to this mail and let us start talking about partnership mode of operation, letter of credit terms and conditions as well as accountability and transparency measures among others. We would encourage you to conduct due diligence by visiting us in Ghana to establish the veracity of our claims. In line with this, we would be extremely glad to host you for three nights if you want to come over to Ghana to inspect our cold storage facility and also make other inquiries to bring your due diligence to its logical conclusion. You may contact me on 00233-276-466006 for any additional information that you may require.
  • 41. Dauod Sahi said on 12/13/2011 1:17:22 AM
    Hi, i am looking for Frozen Beef supplier for Russia. i need 15 to 20 Tons to start with, i have the capacity of 1000 tons or more everyday, please contact me by mail davusa1@yahoo.com send me your contact info thank you. USA, UAE, Russia, Malaysia, Thai land
  • 42. Dauod Sahi said on 12/13/2011 1:28:03 AM
    we are interested to invest in meet, food & frozen food, Business if you have establish successful business, please let us know we can invest with to expend to the next level, davusa1@yahoo.com USA, UAE, Malaysia, Thai Land
  • 43. Dauod Sahi said on 12/13/2011 1:37:22 AM
    we like to invest in Halal meet and food Distribution whole sale Business in UAE, Malaysia, Thai Land, world wide looking for expert partner and investor, please contact Dauod davusa01@yahoo.com USA 1619-248-6876, UAE 00 971 50 9496612
  • 44. naveen yadav said on 12/22/2011 1:42:22 AM
    i m looking for vegetable business in uae, i want partners who can invest good amount,its very good business.navicuty@gmail.com
  • 45. Arif said on 1/28/2012 10:33:37 AM
    Hello All... I am starting a brand Pizza Shop in north India many customers like to eat Halal pizza, now the problem is I can't find any distributor or wholesaler who supplies frozen halal pepperoni, sosage & rost chicken... Anyone have any suggestion or advice.. Plz do not hesitate to contact me. At 00919915454811 or rickyirl2000@gmail.com. Adviser will be rewarded
  • 46. Rafayel said on 2/3/2012 3:31:23 AM
    I want to start a frozen food company from my house.i do understand that i need to get some sort of license from the CA health department. my question is for distribution of my product should i enroll a middleman to contact with grocery shops or i can do it myself.Please give me some ideas how's that process works.Which way is better for a small beginning company.Thank You Los Angeles,CA
  • 47. Hung Pham said on 2/19/2012 5:18:34 AM
    To whom it may concern. I am Hung Pham. Thinking about doing a frozen soup. I believe it's going to be good and healthy soup. What do I need to know to start and how do I contact with the frozen food Co. I leave in Santa Nella, Ca. USA. Thank you very much for any info you can give me. You have a good day...
  • 48. Naresh Dani said on 3/3/2012 10:14:33 PM
    I want to start a frozen soya food distribution here in the UAE, If anybody is available for any help, sales, distribution, warehousing etc. pls contact me on my email id naresh@arrakis.es
  • 49. Gelomania said on 3/6/2012 6:24:28 PM
    Hello everyone, we are a company that operates in the frozen food sector. If we were interested in purchasing and distribution of typical Sicilian desserts (cannoli, cassata, baba) ice cream, pizza, calzone, arancini, meat and fish dishes, portions of first and second courses of meat and fish, vacuum-packed products. If interested in learning more please contact: SNCGelomania@gmail.com
  • 50. charles DeWindt said on 3/22/2012 11:51:08 AM
    I am an independent contractor looking to market your product in the new york area if interested please contact: Also in the process of starting my own frozen food business marketing and distribution
  • 51. Mubeen Akhalwaya said on 3/23/2012 4:35:08 AM
    Johannesburg, South africa is where I am from but I do not wish to only supply this area but instead I would like to go country wide. I have a brilliant plan to supply a frozen food product that is sure to be a winner to all races and ages. I want to target the large chain stores and supply to them and they can sell it in the same way as they do frozen chips and that kind of frozen products. How do I go about doing this, what do I need to do to register my business and what is involved in selling frozen food in terms of legal aspects?
  • 52. luiz c. moraes said on 3/23/2012 8:55:02 AM
    I am from brzil and I LIVE IN MASSACHUSETTS AND I HAD A MEET DISTRIBUTION IN BRAZIL AND NOW I PLAN TO BUILT ONE IN HERE WHAT DO YOU THINK AND WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO AND HOW MUCH I AM GOING TO SPEND AND WHERE I CAN BUY MEET, FROZEN CHICKEN DIRECTLY THE COMPANY THANKS VERY MUCH
  • 53. James expert adviser said on 3/24/2012 4:37:17 AM

@luiz c. moraes, normally you can buy chicken, pig and beef from local farms and process it at your own plant to distribute it. You can also import goat, lamb, beef. You need to see which one is cost effective for you. US has lots of formalities for frozen food so make sure that you know everything. For more information on frozen food in US, please visit this site.

Jestin James
    Startup Biz Hub - Senior Advisor (Staff)

• 54. Kali said on 4/13/2012 6:41:52 PM
    Ours website sell un-cook frozen package finger food/pastries from home are made fresh but we are unsure if there license/permit we need to operate the business from home in Oakland, California. Thank you.
  • 55. Mir Hussain said on 6/18/2012 1:35:28 PM
    Intends to start Frozen Foods which includes Only Halal Chicken, Meat, Beef and others includes Samosas, Parata, Vegetables
  • 56. meia said on 7/5/2012 4:52:08 AM
    we are located in Dubai, we are into importing and exporting frozen products. can anybody assist us what to do if we will repack the frozen chicken into our own company's name and brand what are the procedure needed like what permit do we need? how to start with this kind of business.we already have an existing license and it is a general trading license. Please help. email ad office@stareuropean.biz.
  • 57. umar khan said on 7/14/2012 8:02:36 PM
    Hi i am living in Dublin Ireland looking some kind of halal frozen food item distribution.for Ireland.if somebody interesting please contact with me thank you.my mob no.00353868477741
  • 58. babita Jain said on 7/27/2012 2:13:00 AM
    Hi, I am basically interested in setting up a manufacturing unit of ready to eat foods .so request you to kindly help me with that. i want to set up this unit in Ahmedabad India
  • 59. shomit said on 7/31/2012 1:43:38 PM
    Hi, i am from dubai, looking forward to enter into frozen food business please help me out how i can make it possible with the links where i can get more information
  • 60. Bilal Khan said on 8/4/2012 9:08:42 AM
    HI, We are a Pakistani company, my company "Regal Insigniya" deals in Halal frozen food meat,vegetable & wheat related product distribution. We have an excellent outsourced Halal frozen food manufacturing & processing facility in Pakistan. We provide various types of food products like frozen Parathas( Plain,aaloo, methi, lacchaydar etc,)and various other meat & vegetable products such as Aaloo samosa, kachori, Vegetable rolls, seekh kabab, burger pattie etc. Our company has already established its brand presence in Toronto, Canada. We are now looking for interested parties/cold chain distributors who would be interested in reselling our products in USA/UK/UAE & remaining middle east(we would be interested in doing business in other regions as well if someone can identify a potential market). We would be interested in doing business on cash or L/C basis only. Any interested party can contact me at my email sporty1976@gmail.com & we can take the talks further thereon.
  • 61. Paul said on 8/12/2012 5:08:11 PM
    I am looking to start a frozen food business here in Binghamton NY. Want to specialize in Great tasting food and quality food. Maybe starting going door to door at first. Then expanding to something bigger and better like a warehouse. What type of licenses would i need to be legal and if anyone has any products that would sell really well here please email me.... paulydp@aol.com
  • 62. Hanif said on 8/25/2012 12:50:41 AM
    Hi, I need a distributor in usa who can supply in a bulk frozen Halal BBQ items. If anyone come across please send me an email at memonnyc@yahoo.com. Thanks!!!
  • 63. Sigita said on 9/2/2012 4:32:51 AM
    Dear All! I represent a company of Latvia (European Union), engaged in the frozen food grocery wholesale business (ice-cream, fish, vegetables etc.). We are interested in various outstanding stock of sale (from other European Union country and Russia). Our company works with all major commercial networks Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania. If you are interested to cooperate with us - a very welcome offer! muizniece.sigita@gmail.com
  • 64. Nick Paktra said on 9/17/2012 12:23:43 PM
    Looking for frozen chicken/parts? We can supply you with quality products from Thailand. nikoscompany@yahoo.ca
  • 65. gm said on 10/23/2012 11:15:47 AM
    Hi, I am from Brunei. I am very interested in setting up a frozen food business in both Vegetables, sea food, chicken and Meat. I would like to know how about the business, capital needed, etc.
  • 66. Steve Antonio said on 10/26/2012 9:27:30 PM
    Hi, I am from Philippines. I am looking for buyers of Halal Chicken worldwide. Please let me know if you are interested. Send me a mail to steveonlineservice@gmail.com
  • 67. naresh rohra said on 10/30/2012 10:14:06 AM
    Hi. I am from Ahmedabad, India, interested in setting up frozen food business here and to export the same. Can anybody help to get the buyers for the same. I intend to produce frozen samosas mainly. my email id is nkrohra@gmail.com
  • 68. J. S said on 11/11/2012 2:56:50 AM
    I need some name of companies that will manufacture and distribute my frozen food untray product and pays me royalties from each sales. My email is cherrinatural1996@yahoo.com, Thank u.
  • 69. Ahmed said on 11/15/2012 3:14:23 AM
    Need technical assistance in procurement of processed food or setting food processing plant .Please write to me at tafco123@gmail.com
  • 70. Nagina said on 12/7/2012 7:30:09 AM
    Hi I would like to start frozen samoisa, rolls, kabab business in uk and would like assistance on how to start the business and what equipment I will need.
  • 71. am sarkhot said on 12/8/2012 4:22:19 AM
    i will need a company who will distribute my samoosas and savourys
  • 72. Wahid said on 12/20/2012 5:07:22 PM
    To all frozen food companies . I have new product nothing like it in any food super market around the globe ones was served in place to kings .... If you are interested for more info contact me .my email . Hawid1@hotmail.com
  • 73. Hannah Nguyen said on 1/5/2013 1:08:34 AM
    Dear all: I want to see if frozen food import business is for me. I know good products that can sell, but I have never been in food business before. Would very much appreciate if anybody can share your experience and advice with me.
  • 74. AJAYI ADELEKE PRINCE said on 1/11/2013 9:46:24 AM
    frozen fish and all aquatic items, my business location Lagos, city Ijora, Ikeja, Oshodi.
  • 75. JEEVEN PILLAY said on 2/20/2013 1:04:35 AM
    HI I WANT TO START A FROZEN FOOD BUSINESS IN SOUTH AFRICA DURBAN, COULD YOU HELP ME WITH IDEAS AND WITH POSSIBLE CLIENTS TO BUY FROM ME, I SPECIALIZE IN INDIAN FOODS AND A BIT OF ENGLISH, THANK YOU.
  • 76. omagbemi precious said on 3/11/2013 7:50:57 AM
    am in port harcourt in rivers state nigeria. I really want to know the hazards or challenges surrounding frozen foods business. Thanks.
  • 77. sanjay said on 3/12/2013 9:03:00 AM
    hi i want to start providing breakfast lunch dinners in different companies of home made food
  • 78. Patrick said on 3/31/2013 1:48:11 AM
    Hello my name is Patrick I am 32 and have 12yrs experience in frozen food distribution in the northeastern region of the united states. I have learned and managed the entire field. anyone interested in my experience or help in starting up in the frozen food industry my company is called smooth start distribution management inc. and I can be contacted at ptsmooth77@Gmail.com weather overseas or in America I would be more than happy to assist you I have experience in both the Dallas and Manhattan systems of delivery and warehouse operations. or even if help is needed in selection of the most efficient and manageable system to suite you or you're companies needs..thank you and may blessings be on you're future business endeavors.
  • 79. Atif Khan said on 4/7/2013 8:36:48 AM
    Hi Patrick, My name is Atif Khan and I am from Karachi Pakistan. If your company is looking for any kind of frozen food whether it is fish, lobsters, meat, chicken or anything else do contact me on my email ati_k81@hotmail.com I can deliver anything to you for your company in containers. Waiting for your response. Thank you. Atif Khan
  • 80. Evelyn said on 4/19/2013 8:34:35 AM
    Hi, I'm planning to start an frozen food business in Chile. I would like it to be "sustainable" and environmental friendly. If anybody has experience i will be happy to hear it! Tks, Evelyn
  • 81. saimon kandoro said on 4/22/2013 7:04:36 AM
    Harare, Zimbabwe, Africa. My name is Saimon Kandoro. I am currently establishing a frozen vegetable business. I have now reached the stage where I need to invest in plant and equipment. I am looking for an investor who is willing to invest in this enterprise.
  • 82. IGHEKPE ADESUWA Christiana said on 6/14/2013 9:16:27 AM
    Iam a Nigerian I want to start frozen food distribution, please how do I go about it?
  • 83. Honey said on 7/15/2013 10:52:08 AM
    I am interested to set up a unit of frozen vegetable specially of peas, sweetcorn, lady finger, mixed vegetable in Punjab at gurdaspur. This area is specially a horticulture belt. Please guide me.
  • 84. prasad said on 7/26/2013 7:48:36 PM
    WE are kicking off new IQF plant to produce frozen vegetables from South INDIA (Hyderabad). We are looking for business tie up with wholesale distributors in USA. If any one interested to establish a connection please respond to my email pinnasi@yahoo.com. Thanks, Prasad.
  • 85. franky said on 8/10/2013 3:39:09 AM
    Hi I want set up a unit of frozen vegetable for export I am from naharashtra vasai please help
  • 86. Stephen said on 8/20/2013 5:08:38 AM
    Dear sir/Madam, Please, I intend to start, I need more information on frozen foods distribution business. Can u provide me with d information via e-mail. Thanks
  • 87. Jayaraj said on 9/18/2013 10:46:40 AM
    Dear all, Am into import export business. I am currently importing frozen soya protein from Malaysia and its a massive hit in southern parts of Tamil Nadu, India. I am intended to expand my business to Chennai and Hyderabad, India. Guys who are involved in food industry( restaurant owners, club house and resort owners), feel free to reach out to me and its a lucrative opportunity to expand your business as well. Mail: ajimpex21@gmail.com
  • 88. NSikander said on 9/28/2013 4:07:45 AM
    Hi, I have a buffalo meat processing plant and a slaughter house in India. I am Looking for the buyers and importers of Frozen Buffalo meat from India, For frozen buffalo meat imports Kindly contact at nsikander28@yahoo.com
  • 89. Don Amin said on 10/19/2013 9:34:37 AM
    Dear frozen manufacturers, We seek a serious 50% investor partner to finance us in our s$1 million investment in new chain of halal online delivery and retailing in singapore. The s$1million will spend on each retail outlet startup cost of within s$300,000. If keen, please contact me at email: project33383@hotmail.com for more discussion etc. Thank you Ad
  • 90. Sunshine said on 10/22/2013 12:56:20 AM
    Hi, I am starting a halal frozen food business. Please advice me:
    1) what is the average cost of sale in percentage % for halal frozen food items such as chicken, beef, mutton, seafood?
    2) How many percent % should I mark up from cost of sales for retailing profit margin?
    Many Thanks.
  • 91. Rigbe R,G said on 10/25/2013 2:59:25 PM
    My name is rigbe m.g.. I am currently exploring a frozen poultry business. I have now reached the stage where i can invest in this business. I am looking for an investor who is willing to invest and help to set up the business. I would prefer if the person is from west african origin.
  • 92. Wali mohammad said on 11/22/2013 11:02:33 AM
    Hi. i want to export salted omasum in minimum quantity like 2000 to 4000 pieces but i have no idea for this quantity. how can export and what should i do. please help me anyone
  • 93. noman said on 11/25/2013 1:53:00 PM
    i want to start business of chicken e.g all cut piece of fresh chicken in good packing like meat one shop in pakistan so i need feasibility of this business
  • 94. Ambreen said on 12/1/2013 5:50:04 AM
    Hi I want to start a new frozen food brand in Lahore. i used to do door to door chilled food in United Kingdom, since last year living in Lahore and I want to start my own frozen ready meals and frozen snacks brand, I'm a uk qualified chef ,just picking your brain on how to start it in Lahore City and where to buy quick freezing equipment and packaging ex....please email me or call me 0n 04235893838
  • 95. Raouti said on 2/21/2014 11:50:27 AM
    I am looking to start a frozen hallal food distribution to local(NC USA) and regional(Northeast USA muslims and muslim businesses. anyone has products or ideas to share please email rbenallal@aol.com. Thanks.
  • 96. John Farzala said on 2/21/2014 11:53:24 AM
    Hi I want to start beef meat supply in Dubai I live in Delhi (India)
  • 97. Mitrabhanu said on 2/22/2014 7:57:58 AM
    I am From Bolangir, Odisha, india. I am planning to start a dressed chicken(frozen food in chicken) plant in odisha. can anybody guide me in details. My Email Address is mitrabhanu_sahu@rediffmail.com
  • 98. Sachin said on 3/7/2014 7:17:25 AM
    I am from Mumbai, Mharashtra, Indian i am start the poultry business in last 3 yrs but I interested to export a Dressed Chicken (Frozen Chicken). My dressed chicken plant located near by Thane. so, can anybody guide me in details. My Email address is Chetna1883@gmail.com
  • 99. Laxmi said on 3/20/2014 8:36:22 PM
    I have a suitable place in the heart of the capital city of Panaji, Goa and I have converted 50 sq ft into a cold storage room. I am looking for food related companies who would like to have their cold warehouse in Panjim.
  • 100. NABIL BOURAOUI said on 3/30/2014 12:10:23 PM
    FOOD SOLUTIONS S.A, TUNISIA. LOOKING FOR DISTRIBUTORS AND DIRECT BUYERS FOR AFRICA AND MIDDLE EAST. PRODUCTS: FRENCH FROZEN PASTRY AND CAKES. We are a Tunisian company specialized in producing frozen French pastries and cakes, designated for export. If you are interested to know more about our company and the list of our products do not hesitate to contact me
  • 101. Miza mansoor said on 5/21/2014 12:15:54 PM
    Hi, I'm South African but presently living in Saudi Arabia . I have a passion for food and would like to initiate a savoury business. My interest is samoosas pies koftas n rotis. Can you kindly assist me in how to go about it in Dubai. Thank you in advance.
  • 102. gopinandan said on 6/19/2014 7:03:06 AM
    Hi Sir, I would like to start new business, It will be like small scale industry. please give me one good idea. and I have planning for Trading business like Export, you have any Ideas please tell me that. Thanks and regards, Gopiinandann
  • 103. Joy mendonca said on 6/24/2014 3:45:08 AM
    looking out distributors for Frozen poultry, Meats, Sea food, Finger foods, Delicatessen, Sausage , Franks, Hotdogs , Frozen Vegetables , Cheese etc in Africa. Please write to joymendonca@hotmail.com
  • 104. Anuj said on 6/25/2014 11:39:33 AM
    I intend to import processed frozen meat and meat products to India. whats the distribution model that would work and be cost effective? what type of customers i should target? Anuj
  • 105. Kent Troy Sly Lagang said on 8/5/2014 1:06:45 PM
    Good day people around the world, I'm a Wholesale Distributor of Dressed chicken here in Davao City Philippines I cover several cities, I'm looking for partners for my expansion. Here's my Email add., troy.lagang@yahoo.com
  • 106. AutentiKa Group said on 8/7/2014 9:04:10 AM
    Hi, we would like to import and distribute from Italie to Dubai, fruits, vegetables and olive oil. Can you please tell me how I can get the license and all the administrative works we have to do ? Thank you
  • 107. Darren Pereira said on 8/11/2014 2:48:49 AM
    Hello out there. I am from Pereira Commodities, Kuala Lumpur and we are an exporter of premium quality fresh-frozen meat and vegetables. For more info please visit our website pereira.com.my or contact us at info@pereira.com.my. Thank you and enjoy your day!
  • 108. hussain saleh said on 8/14/2014 1:39:26 PM
    I am currently running a cold storage in india. We are dealing with Indian Halal Fresh/chilled sheep carcass and Buffalo boneless. I have strong knowledge of meat business and good list of clients in the local UAE market. I am seeking an investment of 3cr to start my own export company. If there is any body who wanted to start this project under my supervision do please let me know on 50% partnership basis with your 100% investment. You can write at[hussainsalehalkaseri@yahoo.com]
  • 109. Joy mendonca said on 9/9/2014 8:03:36 AM
    We are manufacturers and exporters of Frozen Poultry , Meats , Sea food , Finger foods , Delicatessen , Sausages , Burgers , Hot Dogs , Franks , pre cooked frozen food etc in Dubai , UAE. Looking for Active importers and distributors. Contact joymendonca@hotmail.com
  • 110. Srinivas rao-1 said on 9/27/2014 4:36:12 AM
    Hello, we are in search of potato French fries and raw chips distributors and buyers
  • 111. Sylvester Roy said on 10/4/2014 1:01:10 AM
    I am from Sri Lanka. I have an idea to begin a dry chilli powder, and other spices manufacture in Sri Lanka. I need to buy grinding machine and packing machine. Can you advice me where I can buy machines. Also I am in first step.
  • 112. Egoro Progress said on 10/8/2014 10:58:45 AM
    Hello, am from Nigeria, I appreciate your effort in enlightening people like me. Am interested in running an iced fish cold room, please can you help me with information on setting up the storage (cold room) and technicality of the panels? I will really appreciate.
  • 113. Sabar Y B said on 10/18/2014 9:23:27 PM
    I am in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. We are interested in opening up a frozen food outlet, but need to have start up kit. We never venture in this business and got no idea at all. We need sincere advices from anybody. Perhaps somebody we show some website that explain the way to start the business and avoid mistake. Thank you.
  • 114. julian sanz said on 11/10/2014 7:48:35 PM
    I M IN COLOMBIA, I OWN A COMPANY WHO IS A HOLDING , WE HAVE AN AREA WHO PRODUCE FAST FOOD, LONG LIFE FOOD , FROZEN FOOD, WE CAN PRODUCE A LOT TO SUPPLY BIG MARKETS I WANT TO GE IN DUBAI MARKETS, I M LOOKING FOR CLIENTS , MY EMAIL IS GERENCIACOMERCIAL@SNBCHOLDING.COM
  • 115. Saleem Al Bulushi said on 12/31/2014 5:38:55 PM
    I m in Muscat Oman , I m planing to start frozen chicken packing and distribution business , I m not interested in dry ideas if you have investment your ideas are welcome let's work together we are in the market make much more than what we have roday ' waiting to hear from you my email. amiri39@yahoo.com and phone. 0096892854460.
  • 116. Madhu said on 1/18/2015 11:17:43 PM
    Hello sir, This article is quite useful for those who are interested in frozen food business.Thank you for this useful guide. My hubby and i are planning to to open frozen food mart in kedah, malaysia. but we need to know how much it would cost for start up? plus how many staffs are required for hiring, equipments etc?
  • 117. Saif said on 2/1/2015 5:22:50 AM
    Hi, I am from Ahmedabad, India, we do have halal pizzeria here, we are planning to expand it to international, if anybody from middle east, far east,uk,or from usa interested for halal frozen chicken pizzas, frozen chicken rolls, samosas or for any kindly mail us at saifsaiyed92@gmail.com
  • 118. VARGHESE said on 2/6/2015 3:15:35 PM
    Hai i am from kerala starting new spices, pulses and frozen foods co. for exporting anybody want to join with us (partner)pls cont. vaigakerala@gmail.com
  • 119. ann said on 2/25/2015 4:31:22 AM
    Hi I'm from phillipines negros occidental, I am planning to enter into a small business like frozen food and I am looking for manufacturer/supplier that are nearest in my place which have lowest price offered.. Hope someone here could help me, And also I would like to know if how much Do I need to spend to start this business.. Thankz
  • 120. noufalahmed said on 3/5/2015 12:07:22 AM
    I am planning to start a frozen and chilled chicken business in kerala especially in mal bar region. Any body have got new ideas and advices please contact me. My number.91-9995394220
  • 121. Samuel A. Alfreds said on 4/13/2015 12:02:36 AM
    We are seller mandate for poultry slaughterhouses in Poland and we are ready to supply Frozen Chicken to buyers worldwide. Please contact me with your requirements directly at my email:Samalfo@hotmail.com
  • 122. Rafael A Feliz said on 7/22/2015 8:18:18 PM
    Hi, I'm looking to start a frozen food distribution company in the South Florida United states. this will be my first goal; after that I'm looking to expand to the Caribbean island. at this moment I'm looking for products that I can start distributing; storage facility (small). your help will be highly appreciate. thanks
  • 123. Rajesh Patel said on 8/8/2015 1:47:45 AM
    Dear sir, We are interesting in install frozen fish plant Project in Gujarat, India. Your company interested in Gujarat Frozen fish Project ? Regards. Rajesh Patel. Port of pipavav, Rajula, Gujarat. India. Mail: rplimbasiya (at) gmail (dot) com
  • 124. Tejasveer Bundhoo said on 9/9/2015 8:13:22 AM
    Hello everyone, i am launching my export and distribution company in one month. I need an emu supplier in big quantity and good quality. Looking forward to hear from you guys soon. my email address: neeleshbundhoo@hotmail.com. whatsapp: +230 57751865
  • 125. Tee said on 11/11/2015 11:29:37 AM
    Hi, Tee here, a young guy looking for an opportunity to start up a frozen food supply business. Do contact me at +6582222446 if any for partnering or exclusive given in Singapore.
  • 126. Nick17 said on 11/26/2015 12:06:38 AM
    Hi my name is Nick.I'm from phillipines, Manila area. I am planning to enter into a small business like frozen food and I am looking for manufacturer/supplier that are nearest in my place which have lowest price offered. I hope that theres someone who can help me here.And also I would like to know if how much Do I need to spend to start this business.. Thank you. Pls kindly email me at nicaxing@yahoo.com or you can contact me to my number 09054628510
  • 127. Sylvia LS said on 12/10/2015 3:34:11 PM
    I am seriously considering starting up a food manufacturing business, however, I would like to know why would manufacturing frozen food over canned food be better?
  • 128. Roy Philip said on 12/10/2015 8:54:11 PM
    Dear Sir This is Roy.I am in the PR status in canada.I would like to start a food supply business.First i am planing to make food at home n supply like meals snacks to shops like fried cutlets and later on to start making frozen chicken,vegetable n beef cutlets in Packets.Pls give a reply for the same. like procedure n investment for this Regards Roy
  • 129. Mahmoud said on 12/29/2015 4:02:14 PM
    Hi my name is my Mahmoud my family and I are trying to start a frozen pre-made food company "TV Dinners" but we need some guidance on how to start up a business like this. Anything would be helpful thank you! Mahmmod_amirah@yahoo.com
  • 130. M. Thomas said on 5/27/2016 6:45:30 AM
    Hi,I am from NEW YORK USA Area. I would like to distribute any type of food items or any fast selling items nearby our area. If you are a manufacturer or a wholesaler, contact me . I have more than 16 years of experience in marketing and sales. I believe, I can sell your product with my knowledge and ability. If anybody interested contact me at manojancherry@gmail.com
  • 131. Sapan verma said on 8/7/2016 3:33:21 PM
    Hi, I am from indore India. I am very much interested in setting up a frozen food business in both Vegetables, frozen roti and flavoured papad. And Ready to Eat packs as well. Mainly for exports. I would like to know how about the business, capital needed, etc. Plz mail me on verma.sapan@gmail.com
  • 132. ahmad kazmi said on 12/25/2016 1:31:31 PM
    Hi, I am from pakistan and I much interested in frozen poultry chicken business and I want to know how I can startup my business I also have my own poultry farm but now I want to start a frozen chicken business....so if any body wants to work with me on 50/50 partnership than I am ready for that....mail me at Ahmadkazmi1514@yahoo.com