How to Start a Female Taxi Service
Experts say that women passengers today feel safer and more comfortable with women taxi drivers compared to male drivers. Today, there are only about 70 women taxi drivers for every 100,000 male drivers.
This means the female taxi service industry hasn’t even started. This article will provide you the information you need to begin while others are sleeping.
Step 1 is to determine taxi regulations in your town.
Ask information from your city hall officers and make a checklist of items you need to start on.
Step 2 is to get a license to drive a taxi.
Visit your local Department of Motor Vehicles office. There maybe some tests and conditions you need to answer and do to acquire this license.
Step 3 is to determine who issues female taxi service licenses to taxi companies.
Visit your local Department of Transportation office. They should have the information you need. Have money on you as well. Usually there’s a franchise fee for a taxi line for you to operate legally. Think about a taxi line name while you are at it.
Step 3 is to finance your female taxi service startup cost.
You may choose to finance these thru a bank loan, by your own or thru a financier who is willing to invest on your venture. The 4 major investments you need to tick down are the following. First is your company’s base or location. You need ample space to garage your vehicles. Next is of course the number of vehicles you need. You may need a fleet of taxis or maybe just 5 to begin on or just 1. After having the location and number of vehicles concerns settled, third is to invest on insurance. This is important. Protect your clients, protect your investments and protect yourself. Finally, it’s a good idea also to invest on a licensed radio system as well as an operating center for taxi dispatch.
Step 4 is to interview your female taxi drivers.
Make sure your female drivers fit the job description. Have them pass the necessary documents and requirements to operate a taxi. Make sure they understand the work commitment needed to be part of your business.
Step 5 is to equip your taxis with the needed technology and protection.
All taxis need a basic reliable meter, a working top light as well as a two way radio for customer dispatches. You may want to install a GPS program so they can easily navigate thru the city and streets. And since you have female drivers, have a large bulletproof plastic installed to separate the driver and the passenger. You can have a security camera and a panic button installed for safety and protection. Some taxis even have an auto locking system when parked so as passengers can’t get down without paying up first.
Step 6 is to offer an easy way to find your taxi service.
Have you taxi service accessible to public hot spots, online, maybe even thru text service. Advertise your taxi center number.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Ideas for Small Business
- Starting Rental Business
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Retail Store Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Financing a Small Business
- Small Business Articles
- Advice for Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Instructor Guides
- Business Insurance Information
Shop Business Ideas
- Starting a Pawn Shop Business
- How to Start Auto Body Shop
- How to Start a Meat Shop
- How to Start a Donut Shop
- How to Open a Sandwich Shop
Store Business Opportunities
- Starting a Grocery Store Business
- Starting a Fashion Clothing Store
- How to Open a Liquor Store
- How to Start a Drug Store Business
- How to Start a Beauty Supply Store
Service Business Ideas
- Starting Your Own Guest House Business
- Starting a Recruitment Agency
- Starting Your Own Money Lending Business
- How to Start a Courier Business
- Starting Your Own Computer Training Center
Startup Company Ideas
- How to Start a Skateboard Company
- How to Start a Tour Company
- How to Start a Security Company
- Start a Cosmetics Company
- How to Sue a Company
Small Business Ideas
- Starting a Taxi Business
- How to Start a Shoe Business
- How to Start a Trucking Business
- Starting a Hair Care Product Business
- How to Start a Paintball Business