How to Start a Bowling Center Business

Wearing non-marking Brunswick rubber soles, you slowly step forward behind the maple furnished floor foul line. Your knees bent while holding a ten pound pearl like medicine ball, you mentally calculate the distance and amount of push power you plan to exert.

At the back of your mind, you imagine those ten pins going down with one stroke. You aim and let it go.

Truly, bowling remains to be one of America’s favorite past times. It’s one of the indoor sports that could be played individually, in doubles and in teams. It has also become a bonding activity for family time, an exercise to develop team building and spirit, and a tournament league in your home town. Plus, it also makes an excellent stress management outlet! Many agree it’s an awesome sport and past time and some would like to know how one starts a bowling center business of their own. Well to those few here are three simple start-up tips.

Tip number one is to first visualize your bowling center business and affirm it everyday. See yourself already owning and operating it immediately and successfully. Paint a clear positive picture in your mind how you want your bowling business center to be. How will you name it? See its location and the neighborhood setting you want it to be in. Visualize the floor span and the type of materials you want to be used. Imagine the colors of the fixtures, the feel of the fabric of your furniture, and the smell of the food in the restaurant inside. Picture adding a pro-shop, a snack bar, a gift and music shop, an amusement center and how about placing a few pool tables as well. How many lanes will your bowling business have? Will you use maple lanes or synthetic lanes? How about the type of oils you will use in your lanes? Next visualize the market you want to develop as your customers and the service you provide for them. Constant visualization and affirmation will make the process of opening your business easier. This is a key business step in any business venture. Don’t skip it.

Tip number two is to write it down. Develop a business plan. First ask yourself, “What knowledge do I have about the bowling business industry?” Evaluate your past experiences and your strengths. Ask yourself, “Am I equipped to do this?” If not, better seek counsel from someone who does before charging in. Do your research. Write down a plan of action with a set deadline for your grand opening day. In your plan, include the following major points.

• A list of possible locations for your establishment to build on.
  • How would you finance it? Is this business a sole proprietorship, a partnership or a corporation?
  • Who will be your staff? How will you train them to be efficient?
  • You need a strategy how to create traffic into your bowling center. Your profitability relies heavily on it.
  • A system how to operate and manage business cash flow to create profit against risk.
  • A legal and support team comprised of at least a lawyer, accountant, contractor and a banker. Basically a team you can turn to for advice. Your support team may even advice you first to do a study if bowling is an appropriate business to open in the area you want to venture in.

Keep your plan flexible to change. You may need to constantly adjust it. You may also need to create several resource lists for your business like materials, suppliers, maybe even for advertising partners. After making your plan, break it down to smaller goals.

Final tip is to get started right away. You need to act. Work your plan and adjust it if needed. Do the short term goals and build on it.

• 1. Lorra Bailey said on 5/20/2009 12:59:36 PM
    I need information on how much it may cost daily to operate a six lane bowling center in a campus setting. Population 5000..
  • 2. mako said on 6/8/2009 1:44:46 PM
    I need to know how to establish the proper administrative and management staff for 12 lane bowling center. What kind of addtional services are to be reccomended besides Billiards. Should it be enough if there are only 5 billiard tables?
  • 3. mako said on 6/8/2009 1:44:47 PM
    I need to know how to establish the proper administrative and management staff for 12 lane bowling center. What kind of additional services are to be recommended besides Billiards. Should it be enough if there are only 5 billiard tables?
  • 4. Armando said on 9/8/2009 8:39:42 AM
    I am interested for this venture and I would appreciate your feedback. Thanks
  • 5. Lejana Mogabala said on 1/8/2010 9:07:34 AM
    i am interested in starting a business bowling center, am 23years in Gaborone, Botswana, SOUTHERN AFRICA
  • 6. Bobir Madaminov said on 1/17/2010 5:32:23 AM
    I am interesting with bowling business and I want to buy bowling lines. please if you send me full price, kind regards, Bobir Madaminov, from Kyrgyzstan Osh, company Gaphx
  • 7. broderick jones said on 4/14/2010 5:24:08 PM
    i'm interested in starting a state of the art bowling alley. i need to know from a beginners level what step needs to be taken in order to be successful. i'm in monroe, louisiana
  • 8. taran jawa said on 4/20/2010 1:54:34 PM
    i want to know how much capital i will need to start a bowling centre. i want 6 bowling lanes, 4 pool tables, 4 billiard tables and other electronic games.
  • 9. Mauree Lawrence said on 5/2/2010 3:40:59 PM
    I am interested in opening bowling alley my home town.
  • 10. Fenela cyril said on 6/2/2010 9:14:20 AM
    I am interested in opening a bowling alley in my country, it will also be the first one on the island. I need to know how much capital i will need to start a bowling centre. I want as much as six bowling lanes with some pool tables. Thanking you in anticipation of a favorable reply
  • 11. basanta ligal said on 7/10/2010 4:27:54 AM
    I want to open bowling center in nepal I need total information
  • 12. Mike Forest said on 9/15/2010 6:33:17 PM
    I need info on starting a bowling center in atlanta, GA. A bowling center primarily consisting of small ball bowling; candlepin and/or duckpin
  • 13. Gustavo said on 10/20/2010 1:57:36 PM
    First bowling in my city, it has never been a public bowling place here and I think it would be a terrific business since this city is economically growing like crazy, my city is Piura in Peru and they just finished building a huge mall center OPEN PLAZA. Guide me please how can I form this business? thanks.
  • 14. Ayesha Boyd said on 10/21/2010 12:34:36 PM
    I want to know the start up cost of building a bowling alley 20 plus lanes in irvington, nj, usa
  • 15. kedi said on 12/24/2010 4:25:01 AM
    I want to open a bowling center in my city may you please help me with information on the capital that i need starting with building bowling structure
  • 16. DEBBIE LARUCCI said on 12/27/2010 3:30:49 PM
    LOMBARD IL, I WANT TO OPEN A BOWLING CENTER IN LOMBARD IL. COULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME IF I NEED A LAWYER TO WRITE A PROPOSAL TO MY BACKERS
  • 17. Bogdan said on 12/27/2010 11:37:40 PM
    I am Qubicaamf bowling equipment installer. If you have any technical question don't hesitate to contact me. btabowling@yahoo.com
  • 18. glen hindhaugh said on 1/7/2011 6:39:30 AM
    i would like to know how much it would be to set up a bowling alley in alnwick northumberland england.
  • 19. Raquel V said on 2/21/2011 8:39:08 PM
    HI, I live in a Caribbean island where in the majority of them don't have a bowling alley. Recreation here is very limited o would like to be first to offer this. I will like know information of capital and structure to open this business. Thank a lot
  • 20. Lee Overton said on 3/13/2011 8:00:09 PM
    I am looking to open a small bowling alley in meeker, colorado. But would like to know some figures on building and operating costs.
  • 21. NAKIA VIZCARRONDO said on 3/17/2011 2:57:06 PM
    Hi I want to know some info on opening a 16 lanes bowling alley with game room, pro shop, and snack bar. I also want to know if there are any business loans that may be available in my area. Chesterfield, Virginia. I want to see if I can find a building that's big enough to cut cost with building the building.
  • 22. Mahesh Chandar said on 3/23/2011 10:37:28 PM
    Hi there, I would like to open a game center that has bowling, pool and other machine games available. I am interested in at least starting up a 10 lane bowling at first. I would like to open this center in: Lautoka, Fiji Islands

1/ How much capital roughly would be needed to start up the bowling lanes including its material, bowling balls and everything?
    2/ How do i get the design and everything to give it to a contractor to build it?
    you help will be highly appreciated. Kind Regards, Mahesh Chandar
  • 23. Arnold said on 4/9/2011 4:24:41 PM
    Hello, Please I'm seeking advice on how much and & contractors that builds Bowling Lanes also how and where do i get the amusement games that normally compliment it. i wish to establish it in west Africa. Looking forward to hearing from you. Regards, Arnold
  • 24. corey cope said on 4/20/2011 10:37:12 AM
    My name is corey cope i live in staples, mn a population of 3200. within a 12 mi. radius population is 11,000 pop. i want to open a 8 lane bowling alley, bar restaurant. This would be the only bowling alley and really only entertainments besides bars within 30 mi. also there is only one restaurant in town. i have 2 old grocery store buildings in mind that have plenty of room. if i could gather some some general and important information that would help me further in executing my project, like maybe some start up and equipment cost, and what would equipment would be needed.
  • 25. simi said on 5/16/2011 4:13:08 PM
    To whom it may concern, I found your information while searching on google. I am looking to open a 10-15 blowing alley lanes in India. I would like to get the quote for the pricing for the bowling equipment and the installation. And would like to know what is the appropriate infrastructure provided with your services. You may contact me via email. Looking forward to hearing from you soon !
  • 26. somesh mohanty said on 6/6/2011 7:04:58 AM
    hi i am somesh from bhubaneswar india. i am very interested in opening a bowling center in bhubaneswar of 10 bowling alley lanes. i need to know what does it required and the most important what would be the cost of opening it. plz contact me vai my email
  • 27. rhonda said on 7/11/2011 12:43:49 PM
    i need to know information about opening a 16 lane bowling alley in garden city mo population 1500 . how much will it cost plus what equipment i need how much of it will i need. please contact me at this e-mail above when u get this message thanks. sorry about that my city is garden city mo 64747 u.s.a thank u
  • 28. Danny said on 7/23/2011 8:34:52 PM
    Hello, I am looking to build a 24+ lane center. In a city with one old outdated center that does pretty well. Need to know how to start? Would I have to have assets? Statesville, NC pop.25,000
  • 29. pratap said on 8/12/2011 12:25:11 PM
    i m from bangalore and m planning to open bowling alley i need almost all the information for the starters plz guide :)
  • 30. Sivas said on 8/26/2011 4:13:36 PM
    I'm from Salem DT, Tamilnadu, since I'm planning to open a small level Bowling centre at Salem also want to put Cricket Bowling [Machine] center along with this, and if possible some electronic games. Plz guide me to begin the business whats the capital and I need almost all the informations regarding this. Plz guide me accordingly.
  • 31. Imran Dawnak said on 9/25/2011 8:56:36 AM
    Hi, I m from suburb of mumbai, India. Want to open a bowling center with 6 lanes. can u quote the price with all the accessories required.
  • 32. sandra said on 10/14/2011 1:30:40 PM
    i am interested in started a 12 lane bowling alley and would like to know how much it would cost and where i can buy my equipment. am in Botswana in southern africa
  • 33. Chethan said on 11/3/2011 5:20:44 AM
    Hi, I want to open up a 4 or 6 lane alley in Banaglore, India. I wanted to know the cost of the materials and also the space required to setup one.
  • 34. bladimir said on 11/10/2011 8:24:16 PM
    I am interested 6 lane alley in La Romana Dominican Republic. I'd like to know the cost of material, electronics games, pool tables and the space required to start the building...
  • 35. Jessie said on 11/20/2011 6:22:12 PM
    I'd love to open a 6-8 lane bowling center, complete with a retro arcade (pinball machines and great arcade classics like Pac-Man, 1942, Double Dragon, Ninja Gaiden, Contra) and of course food station featuring my famous BBQ Nachos and of course beer. I live in a small town in north east florida where the nearest real entertainment is 30 minutes away, which isnt bad, but a closer alternative might prove profitable and rewarding.
  • 36. graham said on 12/14/2011 11:04:28 PM
    hi i'm looking to set up in northern ireland the town i have chosen has 27000 residents with proximately 75000 around the neighboring town, bowling is very popular but nearest complex is 15 miles away and a lot of people cant travel there. how much would i need for starting capital for building the lanes and computer systems etc. and is it profitable?
  • 37. ricky b mccarthy sr said on 12/28/2011 2:12:47 PM
    DuPont, Wa, 98327 USA. Please help me establish a bowling center for the kids here in the surrounding area of DuPont, Ft. Lewis(JBLM)and lacey, it rains a lot here in Washington it would be nice to have a place to hang out and be safe... I need someone to have faith in me to get this going, I am in the military, been in for quite sometime and to be honest I'm scared what's out there besides military life, I will dedicate the rest of my life as I've dedicated my life in the military to this bowling center... I'm asking alot, but I am a doer and make things happen kind of guy, the problem is I have nothing in capital, please help me. Thank you, Ricky
  • 38. lamar thompson said on 1/16/2012 7:49:43 PM
    I have been thinking about opening a bowling center in my town of baxley, ga for several years now. Don,t know where to start,but would like to know. Would appreciate your input. Thank You, Lamar
  • 39. Brian said on 1/16/2012 9:28:57 PM
    I've thought about building a bowling Alley in the Gordon County Ga. District around the Sugar Valley area. I want to know what it would cost to build one custom made. I want a big pro shop within the place.
  • 40. Madhuri said on 1/20/2012 10:16:29 AM
    I have a plan to open 8 lane bowling alley in my home city Visakhapatnam, India. It is quite a big city, rapidly growing and with large number of students. Please guide me with the relevant information.
  • 41. Louis idonor said on 2/3/2012 11:04:13 AM
    I want to open a 6 lanes bowling center in my city, please I'll appreciate it if you can provide me with the start-up capital and any other relevant information. Thanks
  • 42. Tuleni Owoses said on 2/16/2012 7:28:01 AM
    I am from Namibia , i am working on my business plan for my Pin Bowling company , can you please help me write a good business plan, i am struggling to get money but i again trying my best to apply for business loan , i really need some one to guide me through out , i live in windhoek ,and the reason why i want to build this center is to keep the youth out of the street and drinking , i want us to entertainment where friends can just hang out ,with family . i never got that opportunity to have fun , and i want the youth to have that , i am 22 years old and that was always my dream to build a pin bowling center
  • 43. Himanshu saini said on 2/21/2012 11:11:02 PM
    Hi.myself himanshu saini. I want to open 6 lane of allen bowling and a bar with disco..how much capital i want to this business. plz give me ur advice.
  • 44. sumit asnodkar said on 3/2/2012 9:51:10 AM
    hi i want to start bowling business.. i want to know how much capital is required to set up 8-lane bowling alley.. if possible also the details regarding the suppliers who can set up my project with their cost..
  • 45. Deepak said on 3/3/2012 1:16:14 PM
    Hello, i will like to open the bowling alley in jalandhar, inida. Kindly help me in knowing the initial cost for starting a four lane bowling area in jalandhar.
  • 46. gaurav kumar singh said on 3/5/2012 2:25:12 PM
    hi, i would like to open a bowling alley in varanasi ,uttarpradesh India .. please suggest me what ill be cost ???
  • 47. Andy Sabo said on 3/10/2012 1:07:59 AM
    Hello I have a business plan and all expenses needed for a bowling center. Email me and we can talk about what you want. 24 lanes or more please. Thank you
  • 48. sherwin said on 3/19/2012 6:33:23 AM
    am from andhrapradesh ,i would like to open a bowling alley consists of 12 lanes, so send me the complete information about this project.
  • 49. Rajashekar said on 3/22/2012 9:38:31 AM
    Am willing to open an bowling alley in hubli(KARNATAKA).... Majorly growing city and 2 mall are going to open... so what are the legal steps i need take for opening the bowling alley...... and if u send quotation for 4 lanes that will be great.... but i wanted to know the legal process first..... Regards Rajashekar
  • 50. Tess said on 3/28/2012 8:38:16 AM
    I am planning to start up an 8 to 10 lanes bowling business in the philippines. It's not in the big city but this will be the only recreational center in our place. Can you provide me with a free building plan which includes areas for billiards , pool tables,snack bar/resto and other electronic games. Thanks a lot and will appreciate any assistance .
  • 51. nareshkmr said on 4/9/2012 4:09:56 AM
    sir, i wants launch gaming complex (bowling alley,snooker and video game ) with restaurant for 90 packs in jalandhar (India). but i don't know legal requirement for opening this project. Respected sir, please send me complete legal requirement by mail (nareshkmr575@gmail.com). then i will be able to launch this project. please mail me as soon as possible.i shall be kindly thanks full to you. your sincerely, Naresh kumar
  • 52. cassie davis said on 4/16/2012 5:42:38 PM
    I am wanting to reopen a bowling ally that has burned down in my town. I was hoping you could point me in the right direction of where to get started with this. I live in carthage texas
  • 53. prafull badyal said on 5/4/2012 6:03:04 AM
    please tell me the approx cost for setting up the bowling ally of 4 lanes. and whether Indian or other foreign merchants are beneficial
  • 54. Gautam shah beginner adviser said on 5/12/2012 10:30:34 AM
    I am very sorry to post this blog regarding bowling alley , those who are keen on opening bowling alley centre in india should drop out there ideas and immediately shift to some other industry because in india there are so much legal formalities to be completed to open an bowling alley that its better to drop the idea and concentrate on something else ( sharing my experience on the issue i have wasted 8 months and still dint had any formalities completed )

gautam_champ@yahoo.co.in || Bowling Center Business Expert

• 55. leang said on 5/15/2012 10:28:20 PM
    hello! I'm Loch Thaileang from Cambodia. I would like to open bowling center in my country, because there is only 1 bowling center in my country and it's absolutely old, but still have many many people wait to play every day. so I think that if I open a new bowling center that will be good. can you tell me the information as below:
    1. how much it cost for 10 lanes?
    2. if I open it, do you have any addition service for me such as repairing.
    3. how to pay you? L/C ot T/T?
    hope to get your reply soon. thanks and best regards, Loch Thaileang
  • 56. rupam chakraborty said on 6/10/2012 7:50:58 AM
    I want to set up a six lane bowling center in a nearby mall in delhi .wanted to know all the minimum requirements and costs for it..plz help
  • 57. manohar said on 6/21/2012 10:32:01 AM
    please tell me approx cost for setting up the bowling alley of 8 lanes centre. our city population 2 lacs.
  • 58. Steve Cosby said on 6/23/2012 5:55:10 PM
    How much to open a 6-8 lane bowling center in California City California. I am a builder and I own a lot for construction
  • 59. montasser Jarraya said on 6/26/2012 7:52:11 AM
    Hello, what i want to know is the following: the cost of installation of bowling center, the best durable brand, and the recommendation that you can afford. thx a lot for your help. By the way I am in Tunisia, and looking for partner if anyone interested.
  • 60. Laddu said on 7/10/2012 6:22:40 AM
    Hello, I want to setup 4 or 6 lane bowling in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. I want to know all requirements and cost for it. Please help me.
  • 61. mr and mrs eric colter said on 7/11/2012 12:22:42 AM
    where interested in opening a bowling in Wauseon Ohio all the information we can get will be helpful and greatly appreciated thank you
  • 62. Jeevan said on 8/4/2012 1:53:32 AM
    hi i'm looking to start a bowling center in bangalore. how much will it cost to lay each lane. and will there be any discounts if i lay around 10 lanes. also what's the approximate area that is required.
  • 63. Sameet Patil said on 8/22/2012 8:52:39 AM
    Am willing to open an bowling alley in Belgaum(KARNATAKA). Majorly growing city and 2 mall are opened recently. so what are the legal steps i need to take for opening the bowling alley. and if u send quotation for 4-8 lanes that will be great.... but i wanted to know the legal process first.
  • 64. sadath said on 8/23/2012 8:06:08 AM
    Am willing to open an bowling alley in Hyderabad ( Andhra pradesh). Majorly growing city and 2 mall are opened recently. so what are the legal steps i need to take for opening the bowling alley. and if u send quotation for 4-8 lanes that will be great.
  • 65. Raajesh said on 8/27/2012 3:20:38 AM
    Hello, i will like to open the bowling alley in sangli (pune) inida. Kindly help me in knowing the initial cost for starting a four & six lane bowling alley
  • 66. Suresh Babu said on 8/30/2012 5:35:53 AM
    I am willing to open 6-8 lanes bowling alley in Bellary city, karnata, inida. could you please help me to know the total cost/expenses. Thanks and Regards, Suresh
  • 67. swaroop said on 9/16/2012 1:02:29 PM
    I'm willing to start bowling alley in Andhra pradesh, could you please tell me the procedure for 2 lanes. should i take license etc
  • 68. venkatesh said on 10/2/2012 1:20:08 AM
    I am interested in bowling allay in vizag city .2 (or) 4 lines please send the details in estimation
  • 69. Varun said on 10/3/2012 2:07:23 AM
    i Want to Make 2 lines bowling and i need quotation for it pls tell me as early as possible
  • 70. Trey said on 10/16/2012 6:51:00 PM
    I would like to open a bowling center in Dorchester county, Md. The county it self has about 30,000 people in it. It also will have no have any competing bowling center with in an 45 mile radius. I have a potential investor working with me , i just need to know if the size of the city will support a 16 lane bowling center.
  • 71. William C. Rhoades said on 10/22/2012 4:01:55 PM
    From Hillsboro, Oregon USA located just West of Portland Interested in what would be required to start a Candlepin (Duckpin) Alley of say 24 lanes with additional room for expansion. I was thinking along the lines of a combination indoor Putt-Putt Golf, Arcade and Pub/Restaurant setup located off of a major Tourist route Highway. What kind of working capitol would be required and is there financial aid available through the SBA for this type of operation?
  • 72. Satish R said on 10/23/2012 6:37:22 AM
    i would like to open a bowling center in bangalore, mathikere - 560054, i would like to know the complete details and cost requirement.
  • 73. Pawan said on 10/24/2012 5:04:36 AM
    I want to setup this in Delhi/Jaipur/Indor location. Pls provide me costing for 4 lane and 6 Lane.
  • 74. Vikram said on 11/21/2012 8:01:44 PM
    I would like to open 4 lane bowling center in Delhi with some pool table and food stalls. Please provide me details of area required and expense.
  • 75. naman tiwari said on 11/26/2012 12:33:06 AM
    I want to open 4 lane bowling center and pool please provide details and whats the total cost city chhindwara mp india pin 480001 thanks
  • 76. varun kumaravel said on 11/30/2012 11:33:04 PM
    can suggest me the cost to fix a 8 lane bowling platform in coimbatore! and who does this job effectively with very good customer service?
  • 77. Jignesh Bharvad said on 12/13/2012 4:00:15 AM
    I would love to Open ii at Anand, Gujarat, India.. I like to know the complete details about cost and space requirement..
  • 78. CHANDAN said on 12/16/2012 10:28:18 AM
    I want to open 4 lane bowling center and snooker pool please provide details and whats the total cost IN PUNE .... CALL ME +91-9766575747
  • 79. swapnil said on 12/18/2012 3:21:39 AM
    Hello sir I want to start a bowling center in nashik with 6 lanes. I have talked with my lawyer, financer, advertisement partners and everything is clear I just need a help from you to start my unique business as soon as possible. I need a good quotation from you please provide me as early as you can please sir..!!
  • 80. Rod said on 12/22/2012 9:39:07 AM
    Where can you buy duckpin bowling machines to open a duckpin bowling center?
  • 81. Juan Carlos said on 12/29/2012 2:15:57 PM
    I want to open a 6 lanes bowling center in Guatemala, please if you can provide me the information on what it would cost me to build them custom-made and any other relevant information. Thanks
  • 82. purva said on 12/31/2012 12:58:58 AM
    Could you please provide me a quatation for setting up a business - bowling centre with 6-8 lanes. I already have a commercial location in the centre of the city and financials ready.
  • 83. shashank said on 1/5/2013 6:32:23 AM
    Plz someone tell about companies who gave correct int about how to start a new gaming zone. I am from agra up India
  • 84. David said on 1/7/2013 3:49:19 PM
    What are the steps to opening a 12 lane bowling alley. I don't want to go to big, I just want to start out small and eventually expand. Is there a turn key option for the lanes?
  • 85. Praveen Buyyani said on 1/15/2013 1:49:08 AM
    We are planning to open a 6 lane bowling centre with spots bar, in Hyderabad can we have any innovative ideas from your side
  • 86. Samuel Korley said on 1/15/2013 2:18:46 PM
    Hello, Bowling one of the world’s top recreational activity have not gained much popularity in Ghana though from a survey most Ghanaians are really excited and willing to participate in this activity. From this survey came the idea of the establishment of a bowling center/arena in the country though there seem to be one bowling center located in the outskirt of the capital city. From an online survey on bowling arena builders, I discovered that your organization is one of the most experienced company in this field. I therefore want to make the following inquiries :
    1. The cost of setting up a 10-16 lane bowling arena.
    2. The space required
    3. Design type
    4. Cost analysis of return on investment
    5. All other information helpful in making a right investment move.
    NB: With Reference to Ghana, Accra in Specific, Regards.
  • 87. Kay said on 1/31/2013 11:12:07 AM
    Hi I plan to open bowling centre at kuala lumpur Malaysia. Just want to find out the total costing for 16 lane bowling centre
  • 88. Amul said on 2/2/2013 9:45:58 AM
    Butwal, Rupandehi, Nepal. i want to open a 4 lane bowling centre.. plz guide me with all the costs and investments required
  • 89. mustaque beginner adviser said on 2/7/2013 2:09:53 PM
    allover India bowling lane sales and service. i am dealer. call me any time mobile:7811840117 or 9566255675, email - mustaquez@gmail.com .

mustaquez@gmail.com || Consultant

• 90. kevin singleton said on 2/15/2013 1:12:07 PM
    I have a complete 16 lane center currently in operation will sell contents for $500.000.00 cash will help arrange shipping and installation location in missouri usa
  • 91. kevin singleton said on 2/15/2013 1:26:20 PM
    contact info for 16 lane bowling center content krs27@hotmail.com
  • 92. Ajinkya said on 2/26/2013 2:47:21 AM
    I would like to know in details how to start a bowling alley in India. the total population of the city is around 50,00,000+. I find people of all kind here. more education institutions are there, many manufacturing industries. The population is always flowing here. Belgaum, Karnataka, India. How cant i contact the people for the best equipments.
  • 93. vikas gupta said on 2/26/2013 5:01:28 AM
    i am from gurdaspur(punjab)india. i want to start 6 lanes bowling station. our city is attached with 3 states. our city population is near about 200000+. please tell me how much cast it takes. how much space it want .how much cast is requires one lane. ans me as soon as possible. thanks.
  • 94. chand said on 3/1/2013 9:47:57 AM
    hey guys, i am looking to invest for bowling alley ..can you please let me know how much it costs for entire setup, initially and what are the formalities to be taken. location : andhra pradesh.
  • 95. sourabh swarnkar said on 3/10/2013 7:51:36 AM
    i want to open 6 lane bowling alley. i want to know what is the costing of 6 lane bowling alley and recommended area for installation and what are the formalities to be taken and who is dealer or sells bowling lane products. ahemdabad, gujrat.
  • 96. venu said on 3/19/2013 1:40:45 AM
    hi, want to start bowling business in ap. Pls let me know how much is initial cost and area size.
  • 97. ravi goyal said on 3/23/2013 5:07:10 AM
    Hello, I am Ravi Goyal proprietor of RG FINANCIALS, We are looking for a investment in Uttarakhand , for that matter we have 2000 sq feet of commercial space in Uttarakhand as well. Can you please give me details about the bowling equipment or complete setup cost and what all are the services you will provide to me for this matter, so that i ll proceed further.
  • 98. Neha said on 3/29/2013 1:20:00 AM
    i want to set up a complete games parlour in zirakpur near chandigarh. i need complete requirements and initial cost for the same. Please help me ...
  • 99. Sajid ahmed said on 4/11/2013 11:49:05 PM
    We have location in fort Mitchell Alabama 36856 it has very good potential to open business like bowling. I can build building to lease for bowling alley .not any exp with business of bowling. Any guidance is appreciated . Sajid
  • 100. Jeefei said on 4/14/2013 12:27:42 AM
    Hi, I am interested in opening a Bowling Center in Singapore. I would like to consult about the cost of each lane and the monthly maintenance of the bowling center.
  • 101. Jenni Davies said on 4/16/2013 2:57:56 AM
    I am from Taupo New Zealand ... I am keen to start a Ten Pin Bowling Business in Taupo. and you tell me where I can buy the necessary equipment from please. Thanks Jenni
  • 102. bhagawandas said on 4/28/2013 2:25:30 AM
    i'm doing solar panels commission base and house hold repair works ..in andhra pradesh. visakhapatnam .530046. plz support me mobile num 9030277480
  • 103. bhagawandas said on 4/28/2013 2:28:03 AM
    i'm gb das ..i would like to know how much money required to start a snooker and x box game zone ..i'm having 4 lakhs is it sufficient. help me plezz
  • 104. Shobhit said on 5/9/2013 9:33:35 AM
    I want to start a pin bowling centre of 4 lane. How Much it will cost and to whom should i contact.
  • 105. Jeeshan Khan said on 5/20/2013 4:13:36 AM
    I want to start a bowling centre 2 or 4 lane in Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India. How much will it cost? and whom should i contact to get the installation of pin bowling? Thank you.
  • 106. byon said on 5/25/2013 3:45:37 AM
    hi need info on how to set up a ten pin bowling ally in regional south australia. who do i need to contact? any help will do thanks
  • 107. walter said on 5/28/2013 12:28:16 PM
    Hi. would like to open 20 lanes how much will it cost? in Georgia Decatur ga. game room also thanks
  • 108. Rohit said on 6/3/2013 1:57:40 AM
    We need to grab knowledge about the bowling alley fr 6 lane asap our population is abt 6000 so what will b the business plans and what are the expenses incurred n also what are the maintenance cost. What are the legal formalities wanna know all the respective knowledge for the project
  • 109. azizan said on 6/5/2013 11:43:28 PM
    hello. i'm form malaysia. just want to ask how mush do i need to open a bowling center. i want only 10 lanes. what is the total budget to open a new bowling center plus equipment such as bowling ball etc plus maintenance. is there any legal formalities to open it? please help me...thank you..
  • 110. MANISH said on 6/15/2013 7:01:12 AM
    i want to start 6 lane bowling in my city how much will it cost. city Hassan, Karnataka, India
  • 111. Sid said on 6/16/2013 7:05:20 PM
    Hi I was wondering how much would it cost to start a 4 to 6 lane bowling in Manchester UK.
  • 112. Jason Thomas said on 6/18/2013 7:00:30 AM
    Hi Guys, My name is Jason, I have 10 Years Experience in Handling Bowling & Gaming Zones. I have set up more than 30 Bowling/Gaming/Sports Bars. Let me know your requirements, I will surely help you to setup the zones. I can help setting up these gaming zones In New Zealand, Australia, India and US. You can email me your requirements on jeet.bk@hotmail.com. I will also help you in operating these centers once they are commercially operational.
  • 113. Mel said on 6/23/2013 1:28:01 AM
    Hi looking at what start up costs are for 6 to 10 lane bowling centre/cafe in New Zealand town population 6000
  • 114. Jason Thomas said on 6/24/2013 5:01:14 AM
    Hi @Mel, Send me your email ID. I will send the cost Sheet.
  • 115. rob said on 7/2/2013 2:43:56 AM
    Hi , I'm hoping to venture into this but I'm in the Caribbean, does anyone have any details on the process or would like to join this venture with me, it will be the only one of its kind here.
  • 116. dharani said on 7/16/2013 11:07:32 AM
    i want to start bowling business in vizag,Andhra pradesh.India.
  • 117. dadu said on 7/26/2013 11:07:58 AM
    Hi..i'm from india, karnataka, bellary city..i wanted to setup a 3 lane bowling game is that works to gain profit on my business since there is no other bowling game in my city..And i even want to know how much basic cost to setup a 3 lane bowling game?(in future i may add more lanes to it)
  • 118. Mike said on 7/28/2013 10:30:01 AM
    I would like to open hybrid bowling alley in Norcross, GA, USA. I have a location ready to go but need a contractor who could remodel the place . Also, looking for an interior designer and equipment supplier. Please advise with any information you may have in our local area to get it started. Thank you.
  • 119. shah nawaz said on 7/29/2013 6:09:02 AM
    Hello sir/madam. I need to open 6 lane bowing center in Karnataka what will be cost and how much space is required. Plz contact me through m e mail. Waiting for ur reply at soonest.
  • 120. Marlize Vorster said on 7/29/2013 12:17:09 PM
    Hi there, I would like to open a game center that has bowling, pool,a snack bar and other machine games available. I am interested in at least starting up a 6 lane bowling at first. I would like to open this center in: Welkom, Freestate, South Africa. This will be a first bowling center over there. Therefore I will be needing the following answers:
    3/ Other general and important tips that would help me further in executing this project. Your help will be highly appreciated. Kind Regards, Marlize Vorster
  • 121. Phani said on 8/2/2013 9:47:27 AM
    Interested in initiating 6 lane bowling centre in India in vijayawda. Please suggest on the Vostok estimate for setting up the facility including material, bowling balls.
  • 122. Prasad said on 8/23/2013 4:01:30 AM
    Interested in initiating 4 lane bowling centre in India @ Hyderabad Ecil. Please suggest on the Vostok estimate for setting up the facility including Building Area, machine material, bowling balls. Please let me know where we can get all this details. Thanks in advance
  • 123. sorab kumar said on 8/27/2013 1:42:56 PM
    hi, i want to setup four lane bowling, can you plz tell me how much place and investment i will need.
  • 124. angelo said on 9/3/2013 3:17:16 AM
    for bowling supply, we can give you a good idea and teach you how to operate one. We install world wide, email me at angelo300@hotmail.com
  • 125. mandar bhurke said on 9/9/2013 10:52:40 PM
    Hi. i'm from india, Maharashtra state, Kolhapur city..i wanted to setup a 3 lane bowling game is that works to gain profit on my business since there is no other bowling game in my city. And i even want to know how much basic cost to setup a 3 lane bowling game?(in future i may add more lanes to it) please reply as soonest as possible.
  • 126. Tshidi Tsiane said on 9/13/2013 5:23:18 AM
    Hi, I would like to open a bowling alley in groblersdal, south africa and i would like to know how much it would cost to start from scratch. I would really appreciate it if you could get back to me.
  • 127. vinay kumar sajjan said on 9/19/2013 3:38:36 AM
    Hi I would like to open a 4 lane bowling alley in Hubli(karnataka). Please suggest on the estimate for setting up the facility including material, bowling balls, lane track pin setter machine etc....
  • 128. Mark Hwang beginner adviser said on 10/14/2013 10:39:08 PM
    we like to sell Used bowling machine AMF82 series to 24 lanes refurbished & brand new one of auto scoring system. pls mark Hwang bytechsnd@yahoo.com

bytechsnd@yahoo.com || Consultant

• 129. Mark Hwang beginner adviser said on 10/15/2013 7:59:52 AM
    Dear Customer, If you want to know the each bowling installation budget and used bowling Installation with installing except building and land, please contact sales@bytechsnd.com to advise you more details. Mark Hwang

sales@bytechsnd.com || Expert

• 130. Sara Wayman said on 10/22/2013 8:53:57 PM
    Hi, I am looking at opening a 4-6 lane bowling alley in conjunction with a cafe, teenage zone in the central south island in new zealand. Could you please forward information regarding the cost of this. Thanks
  • 131. raheel said on 11/3/2013 8:15:29 AM
    hi i want to open 8 lane bowling alley which also include 6 billiards and a snack bar . my location is karachi , pakistan. my city population is about 10 million
  • 132. raheel said on 11/3/2013 8:16:42 AM
    if any investor interested , plz contact me .. at (raheelfiesap@gmail.com)
  • 133. sachin dabas said on 11/11/2013 8:04:26 AM
    Hi I would like to know cost price to open a bowling club for 8 lanes in delhi without eating joints, please reply asap. Regards, Sachin Dabas pls contact me on coolsachin14@yahoo.com
  • 134. Ashok said on 11/26/2013 3:31:44 AM
    hi, I want to open 4 lane bowling alley in Kotdwara (Uttrakhand). pls let me know the starting cost and maintenance cost for this.
  • 135. Nisar bowling dealer beginner adviser said on 12/10/2013 9:18:06 AM
    Hi call me any time call me 9941254121,9566255675. i am a dealer in India for bowling and arcade game etc My name is nisar, I have 13 Years Experience in Handling Bowling & Gaming Zones. I have set up more than 40 Bowling/Gaming/Sports Bars. Let me know your requirements, I will surely help you to setup the zones. I can help setting up these gaming zones In INDIA. You can email me your requirements on mustaquez@gmail.com or call me 9941254121. I will also help you in operating these centers once they are commercially operational. call me any time call me 9941254121,9566255675. i am a dealer in India for bowling and arcade game etc...

mustaquez@gmail.com || Expert

• 136. Jana Lombard said on 2/4/2014 7:02:18 AM
    Looking for a quote to install a tenpin bowling centre. Can you direct me?
  • 137. MESBAHUDDIN said on 3/30/2014 5:57:48 AM
    I HAVE A LAND AREA(4000SQM)I WANT TO SET UP A 8 LINE BOWLING & GAME ZONE.CAN U HELP ME.LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH THE INITIAL COST WILL BE?I NEED TOTAL SUPPORT PACKAGE.THE AREA IS IN THE CITY OF SYLHET,BANGLADESH.(tilapiazahid@gmail.com)
  • 138. Maggie Theunissen said on 5/8/2014 6:22:28 AM
    Looking for a quote to install a tenpin bowling centre. Can you assist me or set me in contact with the right people. Mokopane, limpopo. Regards, Maggie theunissen, 0834429721
  • 139. nisar said on 5/11/2014 2:25:31 PM
    hi sir, basic and costing
    2lane space 100feet*13feet.
    used lane price per lane Rs.5L to 7L.
    recondition lane price per lane Rs.9L to 15L
    new lane price per lane Rs. 19L to 48L.
    any detail call 09566255675 or 09941254121.any time.
  • 140. praful jain said on 6/4/2014 6:46:31 AM
    I want to start the Bowling Lanes at Latur Maharashtra. Let me know the required investment, area n terms to start the same.
  • 141. sai kiran said on 6/7/2014 1:30:27 PM
    Let me know the required equipment cost, operating cost and investment to be made for 6 lane
  • 142. Brenda Holt said on 6/11/2014 2:42:59 PM
    I reside in Jacksonville, AL and we have an university, high school, elementary school as well as many churches, etc. I feel our town needs a bowling alley. There is one about 20 miles away but it is nasty and I would not even think about going there. My question: Are they bowling alley companies that look for places to build bowling alleys? I think it would be very successful in our town. Thank you.
  • 143. SACHIN said on 6/20/2014 5:29:14 AM
    I WANT TO START BOWLING CENTER IN MANIPAL, KARNATAKA STATE, INDIA. AM LOOKING FOR SOME GOOD FRANCHISE. HOW CAN I APPROACH AND LET ME KNOW THE REQUIRED EQUIPMENT COST, OPERATING COST AND INVESTMENT TO BE MADE FOR 6- 8 LANE.THANKS
  • 144. Satish said on 7/24/2014 2:31:03 AM
    Dear Sir/Madam, I would like to know about bowling infra setup cost (may be by per lane). What is minimum area required? What will be maintenance cost? Type of staff requirement to maintain and run? Also would be interested in adding more small electronic swings (for kids). Thanks, -Satish
  • 145. kumaresan said on 7/25/2014 4:17:26 PM
    hi i am kumar from trichy plan to open a 6 lane bowling alley in tamilnadu, india, pls give me information about that, regarding cost ,staffs. etc thank u
  • 146. Yolande said on 7/29/2014 1:55:59 AM
    I am is South Africa, 300km from Cape Town, would like to open a bowling alley. Are you the only supplier? What size do my outlet have to be to be able to get a bowling alley? Regards
  • 147. Suman said on 8/5/2014 9:43:57 AM
    I'm interested to start a Bowling business at my native. Please provide information regarding the lanes & price.
  • 148. arjun said on 10/25/2014 5:06:41 PM
    Hello, I just need ur help to establish bowling /gmaing zone in Inida. Please give me detailed procedure to start the business. pls let me know the initial cost and where can i buy the equipment and what licenses should i get. thank you
  • 149. nisar said on 11/1/2014 1:30:36 AM
    hi sir, basic and costing 2 lane space 100 feet * 13 feet. used lane price per lane Rs.5L to 7L. recondition lane price per lane Rs.9L to 15L, new lane price per lane Rs. 19L to 48L. any detail call 09566255675 or 09941254121.any time. you want to speak with our person call us we will arrange the meeting in your place. thank you.
  • 150. bharath said on 11/6/2014 2:49:04 AM
    i am from anatapurindia. i want to start 4 lanes bowling station. our city is attached with 2 states. our city population is near about 200000. please tell me how much cost it takes. how much space it want .how much cost is requires one lane. ans me as soon as possible. thanks
  • 151. Vivek said on 11/15/2014 12:50:54 PM
    Hi, I m from Nainital (INDIA) and m planning to open the 4-5 bowling alley i need almost all the information for the starters plz guide :) I Am having 4428 sqft area (54*82 sqft) plz tell me is it possible to establish in this much area..
  • 152. ROHIT said on 1/6/2015 12:02:49 PM
    Hi I am from sangli / maharashtra and I'm looking to open an alley ten pin bowling track and I have a land with 3000 Sq. Ft so what should be the production cost pls tell me.... Thanks.
  • 153. Kumar said on 2/6/2015 1:57:42 AM
    I would like to start a bowling alley along with other entertainment zone. Population nearly two lakhs. No other competition. please let me know the cost for a two lane alley, space and building requirement with provision for future growth. also licensing formalities. pl email to the above id. Thanks
  • 154. darshan said on 3/13/2015 6:46:10 AM
    I would like to know how much would it cost me to start a 5 lane bowling zone.. so just help me out by sending the estimation...!!
  • 155. Prajwal said on 3/21/2015 10:01:55 PM
    I am trying to estimate the cost of setting up a bowling alley in North Karnataka. I would like to find out how much would a 10 lane setup cost me for:
    1) Equipment
    2) Balls, Pins, shoes and other required accessories
  • 156. praveen said on 3/22/2015 3:49:13 AM
    Hi, I am interested in knowing what is the total price incurred for total setup of 4 lane bowling court ..
  • 157. Tapesh sharma said on 3/22/2015 5:18:56 AM
    for setting up a 4 lane bowling alley how much it cost in india,rajasthan ajmer
  • 158. Raghav said on 4/1/2015 5:08:48 AM
    Hello, I am interested in setting up a 24 lane bowling alley in India. State - telangana. City- Hyderabad. I would like to be known . With the best equipment available in the market today. For the lanes,pins , oiling pre- process machines, pin cover ,and all the stuff required etc. This is serious business.
  • 159. anshul maheshwari expert adviser said on 4/1/2015 11:55:27 AM
    @nisar, as he is being trying to post the rates you people keep asking same thing again and again, Read his comments
    hi sir, basic and costing 2 lane space 100 feet * 13 feet. used lane price per lane Rs.5L to 7L. recondition lane price per lane Rs.9L to 15L, new lane price per lane Rs. 19L to 48L. any detail call 09566255675 or 09941254121.any time. please post your calculation as per that

coolguy.anshul@gmail.com || Expert

• 160. anshul maheshwari expert adviser said on 4/1/2015 11:58:54 AM

@Raghav, either u drunk or u have too much money.

• in complete pan india there is no gaming alley with more then 8 lanes.
  • as nisar wrote his comment have view on that.
  • But seriously that much of money .
  • Definition of best is Brunswick it would cost you 25 lac per lane.
  • can you go that much budget .Nextly where would u get so much area without any mid pillars.

do let me know if i can help you in other way

thanks

coolguy.anshul@gmail.com || Expert

• 161. lohith said on 7/2/2015 1:51:47 PM
    I want to start an bowling game in ongole, i want to know details about
    1) total budget to start
    2) Area require for 6lane or for 8lane
    3) equipment required
    4) maintenance charges and staff need
    5) any important things
    waiting for ur reply by text orby mail 9600092081,lohith.sidda@gmail.com
  • 162. kelebogile said on 7/11/2015 6:47:43 PM
    Hi I reside in South Africa, Rustenburg in the north west, would like to know how the mini bowling cost me... It will be situated in a resort just to give you an idea, looking forward to your prompt response
  • 163. Viren Rajpara said on 7/20/2015 1:08:20 PM
    I am interested in opening a Bowling Alley with four lanes. Please tell me the estimated land required and cost of lanes. Location: Rajkot, Gujarat, India.
  • 164. santosh said on 8/9/2015 10:24:39 AM
    Hi, I would like to know the prize of Bowling alley with 4 lanes on a new Multiplex, and how much space require, and how much time it will taken while complete the Alley
  • 165. Arshad Nizam said on 8/12/2015 2:19:36 PM
    Hi I am interested in buying refurbished 4 lanes AMF or any other good brand preferable 2015 model interested people may contact me on 9419465585.
  • 166. NANDHA GOPAL said on 10/6/2015 11:45:02 PM
    Hi i like to start 6 lanes bowling what is the total cost and how much sqft place we want please guide me.
  • 167. Loga sunthari said on 10/8/2015 1:53:05 AM
    Hi would like to know how much is the cost to open a bowling center with 10 lanes.
  • 168. Yinka Ogunjimi said on 10/22/2015 6:52:36 AM
    I am interested in starting a ten-pin bowling system. Can you advice me on where to get the equipment, installers and the management system including staff training. Best regards Yinka
  • 169. Lakhbir singh said on 10/23/2015 6:39:56 AM
    I am interested in opening 5 lane bowling center in my city (Firozepur, Punjab). My only concern is how much money I need just for bowling everything else is after thoughts. Thanks
  • 170. Melissa Smith said on 11/6/2015 3:17:19 AM
    I am in New Zealand and am wanting to know a rough cost on setting up a 15 lane bowling alley and who i can contact in New Zealand to complete a quote and complete the work required
  • 171. Maliha said on 11/8/2015 5:27:30 PM
    Hello. I am keen to open 10 lane bowling alley, in England. Is there any one experienced who can help me setting up. Please contact at:-maliha.urooj@hotmail.com
  • 172. M jacky said on 11/15/2015 7:24:17 AM
    Hi,I want to open bowling alley of 4 lane in solapur Maharashtra so how did it cost for me.
  • 173. vickram suria varma said on 11/24/2015 1:41:13 AM
    I want to start a bowling business in Chennai India kindly guide me I can invest.
  • 174. Ilonah said on 1/6/2016 7:34:00 AM
    Hi i want to know how much it cost for the installation of 8 lanes including all of its equipment's please reply, ASAP. Thank you.
  • 175. sudeep said on 1/13/2016 6:19:40 AM
    Hello i am running bowling alley of 2 lane in Butwal, Rupandehi Nepal. Any body interested can contact at this email. sudeep_075@yahoomail.com
  • 176. mustaque beginner adviser said on 2/1/2016 5:30:50 AM
    hi sir, basic and costing 2 lane space 100 feet * 13 feet. used lane price per lane Rs.5L to 7L. recondition lane price per lane Rs.9L to 15L, new lane price per lane Rs. 9L to 48L. any detail call 09566255675 or 09941254121.any time. you want to speak with our person call us we will arrange the meeting in your place. thank you. - in comments PLS mention your mobile number

mustaquez@gmail.com || Consultant

• 177. naresh said on 5/12/2016 12:44:43 AM
    Hi,This is Naresh from US. i am to set up a 10 lanes Bowling alley in Visakhapatman(Andhra Pradesh) can you please let me kown the set up cost in detail.i am very serious on this business so please let me know price.if everything works out we can start work immediately. Thanks, Naresh. email: naresh.karri.18@gmail. ph: +918464923333
  • 178. Harsh jaisingh said on 5/21/2016 3:08:13 PM
    I would like to know more about starting a bowling center in Haridwar, Uttrakhand.
  • 179. Pearl Q. said on 7/10/2016 2:44:58 PM
    I have a 14 bowling alleys in the Phil that needs renovation. do you have a company operating in the phil that i can contact?
  • 180. Perla A. Quiamco said on 9/29/2016 5:25:03 AM
    i am interested to start my own bowling center in 1840 Camden Ave. unit 204, San Diego. Please help me doing so.
  • (All the above fields are required.)