How to Find Restaurant Investors

Finding restaurant investors is quite a difficult task for people who want to open a restaurant business.

However, this task can be made easy by learning all about restaurants.

Looking for investors for your restaurant? You can find many investors that would be suitable for your needs if you know where to find them. Finding good investors for restaurant business can be a challenging job. When looking for any investors who can help the growth of your business you must:

• Be professional in presenting yourself
  • Be determined in presenting the portfolio of your restaurant
  • Prove that your restaurant can really make profits and that you need good investors to aid you in bringing in more profits.

Partnership Options and Proposal

Part of finding good investors for your restaurant business is to decide whether you will be on partnerships or not. Partnership option can be hard. Often, there are issues on who contributes more. In reality, whoever controls the finances usually is the one who controls the business. However, if you and your partner have equal investments then this could be a problem. Just remember that if this is the case, the profits must be divided equally. Nevertheless, you must also consider another critical factor. If you will be the General Manager of your restaurant, you must be compensated for that and you will get it in the form of salary. Ask your attorney to make your arrangement formal and include all the possibility that may occur in the future and how are you going to solve them.

Restaurant Investor Return

For existing restaurant businesses, investors generally decides solely based on the business’ loss sheets, location’s profit, and annual tax returns for the past 2 years. If your restaurant is really profitable but you have many smaller loans, or excess debts, the investors can often consider on granting your loan but with consolidation as the major part of your overall restaurant goal. And since, you may have actual sales where a commercial loan can be based; these proposal types are usually much more effective and successful.

Restaurant Investor Agreement

Prospective restaurant owners must search for restaurant investors within this industry. Once they have found a few matches, the restaurant owner must send them informal inquiry. Normally, considering private financial lenders can process much faster than the conventional types. Even though it often has much higher success rate, it is generally accompanied by high interest rates. This is why, restaurant owners must always apply for the traditional financing way through lending institutions and banks in addition to finding specialized lenders. This is because it is a very demanding process. This will result tremendous money to be saved or grant a much longer term of repayment of loans.

• 1. deepak said on 8/21/2011 1:54:35 PM
    I am in Spain looking for an investor, I have a restaurant
  • 2. Roy said on 10/14/2011 8:21:09 AM
    I'm in Malaysia, looking for a restaurant investors.I'm as a Chef as well.
  • 3. ricky said on 2/17/2012 2:39:10 AM
    i like to get in contact with mr roy for investing on restaurant business in malaysia. please contact me on almadina@live.ca abuasuma1 skype address. thanks and best regards
  • 4. Masou said on 3/11/2012 9:43:35 PM
    Hi I'm in papua new guinea, looking for an investor.Interested in restaurant business.
  • 5. Michael said on 4/3/2012 11:49:37 PM
    Hi...we are looking for an investor for a new restaurant concept (Tacos Y Mas). We have been in business since 1997. We opened our third location in Jan. of 2011. We have over 60 years of restaurant experience. We are interested in expanding our concept.
  • 6. ashwin chopra said on 4/14/2012 2:47:03 AM
    hi i am from mumbai, india & i am looking for an investor for a italian bistro themed restaurant in mumbai /goa which serves authentic italian thin crust clay oven pizzas, pastas & mini meals etc. interested parties please contact me on the above email id & we could meet up & i could explain in more detail the logistics of the business. Ashwin Chopra +919619769195
  • 7. thato said on 9/22/2012 7:20:58 AM
    hi my name is thato i want a restaurant investor to open any kind of restaurant in my country
  • 8. Ramesh said on 10/30/2012 6:37:38 AM
    Hi am from bangalore, looking for a genuine investor. I have a very good plan, am sure about the returns we get. i have planned everything to setup a hotel but looking for an investor. interested people can call up - 9986259685
  • 9. Chetnaaa.Solutionss said on 11/26/2012 10:02:51 AM
    Dear Sir, I belong to Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. I have a 22 years of experience as a Mini Cement Plant Management and Project Consultation. I have a rare concept for Theme Restaurant, which is no where in the World. We need to get the trade mark registration for the Name and patent registration for the concept of the Theme Restaurant. The concept of the Theme Restaurant is highly convincing and appealing to drag clients. Such a Theme Restaurant is not available all over the World and Later on this can develop to a chain of Restaurants. I need a Financing Partner with a long fore sight and clear vision. If your kind honor is interested to start a Rare Theme Restaurant, We can jointly make it happen. Please contact me. email id : chetnaaa.solutionss@gmail.com and Cell : 9327334897. Thanking you, High Regards, Kumar for Chetnaaa.Solutionss
  • 10. Mahesh desai said on 12/10/2012 7:08:11 AM
    I am mahesh from mumbai. i want investor for restaurant & bar in mumbai/navi mumbai on partnership basis whole concept will discus personally Mobile: 8655522513/9702663473
  • 11. Jonathan Smith said on 2/4/2013 9:50:53 PM
    Regal Restaurant and Sports Bar is located at 728 N HENRY ST Alexandra, VA which is the prime location for my market target range. I have already signed my lease and I am currently in the process of renovation. I am currently working with SBA, Score and Virginia SBDC to complete my business plan. I am looking for a partner or investor in this venture of Regal Restaurant and Sports Bar. Sincerely, Jonathan Smith
  • 12. R.Panja said on 2/23/2013 2:56:28 PM
    I have a running restaurant. Now I want to make a chain restaurant business in India. so I Want a investor who will get good return, it is very urgent because now in my hand have many good places for restaurant. Any one contact me for good business with good return.
  • 13. brian service said on 4/6/2013 5:42:15 AM
    Hi looking for a investor to help push my mobile catering and restaurant business to mainstream outlets very good concept.
  • 14. luis trejo said on 4/23/2013 12:08:05 PM
    Hi. I have a business plan for a mexican casual food restaurant with no competition dish (way better than meals offered by lime fresh, chipotle, etc.). Can you help me to get shareholders/investors for my project? my email: amgine42@hotmail.com. Thanks and best regards. Luis
  • 15. shaz said on 5/3/2013 7:59:31 AM
    shaz here from malaysia. looking for a partner in starting a restaurant business in malaysia and maybe franchise it globally. different dishes and cuisines in open concept. italian and mexican are on the menus. with ala carte ways with chefs from spain. do contact me by email me.shaziayussof_83@yahoo.com or mob +60143187785.
  • 16. chef vishal said on 5/6/2013 2:49:12 AM
    Hi, this is chef vishal from new delhi, india.. i am working as a corporate chef with chain of pan Asian cuisine restaurants, i have about 10 years of experience in restaurants industry, i have a great plan for QSR chain. mail me if any one interested to invest. thanks kharel.vishal@gmail.com
  • 17. madhu said on 5/9/2013 6:20:22 AM
    hi, i am planning to start a multicuisine restaurant serving arabian, chinese, biryani and north indian food in Chennai. I need some one who can help me with the initial investment of Rs 2000000. can take in as a partner or can repay with interest in 1 year. got plans for a hyderabadi food chain as well. interested people kindly contact me at madrasmadhu@gmail.com.
  • 18. Keith said on 5/28/2013 12:33:02 PM
    I am wanting to start a Restaurant that will be a chain. I want to open the first location in Summerlin of Las Vegas, NV. Please contact me to discuss. Serious inquiries only.
  • 19. will said on 6/8/2013 12:15:41 PM
    Looking for investors to start quick service slider or qsr italian. Have plans and nso draft ready. If interested email me at williamdukejr@hotmail.com
  • 20. MELONI ROBERTO said on 6/30/2013 5:37:09 AM
    SULTANATE OF OMAN- MUSCAT- SHATI AL KURUM BEACH. NEED AN INVESTOR TO OPEN A PIZZA / INTERNATIONAL RESTAURANT+HOME DELIVERY. CAPITAL NEEDED 50 000 euro TO TAKE OVER A RUNNING RESTAURANT. E-MAIL pupolandia19@gmail.com
  • 21. Robert said on 9/6/2013 2:32:43 PM
    I'm looking for an investor to open a Brazilian Steakhouse in south or North Carolina . I have 17 yrs managing the most famous brazilian steakhouses in the US and Brazil
  • 22. sanjeev gulati said on 9/16/2013 8:19:47 AM
    I am looking for investor to start rare tandoori cuisines in India, I am looking first restaurant in Goa India as at present there is no restaurant of that kind of theme, I am having a 25+ years of experience in four and five star hotels and in-depth knowledge o food and beverage. Any one interested mail me at gulatisanjeev11@yahoo.com
  • 23. Joseph F Delogu said on 9/16/2013 11:08:14 AM
    Location Orland Park Illinois. I would like to open an Italian restaurant in this busy area. I have recipe for great pasta's, Neckbone sauce, Ox Tail Sauce, Pigs feet sauce, Green Sauce, Squid sauteed. Other item are general italian cuisine. Name is Grandpa's Pasta Sauce. Any investor that would like to talk and or try, please e-mail me at naturegro@comcast.net
  • 24. Shekhar Bhirud said on 10/15/2013 3:18:22 AM
    I am looking for investment option mostly partnership in small restaurant in Mumbai. Contact me if interested 9820334376
  • 25. Sam said on 11/30/2013 4:15:55 AM
    Hi i'm a chef( Italian borne) and i am looking for a businesses partner to open a restaurant, i have an intensive experience in restaurant and hotel and i will like to move to the next step, i'm open to any location samuelealvisi@yahoo.com
  • 26. avi singh said on 12/26/2013 4:24:10 AM
    i want to open new bakery and snacks shop.. in kamothe. in navi mumbai. i booked shop with registered agreement. but unfortunately my budget will increase up to 120000. so i need to sales my shop shears. my total budget is about 400000. and i already invest 250000 ....contact me if any buddy. male or female want to invest in my shop as a partner or give money as a loan up to 5% per month.. e-male:-grkistavi@gmail.com, only for msg in whatsup:- 9624845465
  • 27. Kevin said on 1/16/2014 10:24:38 PM
    Colorado Springs, Colorado. New concept Restaurant featuring Turkish cuisine. Business plan is complete along with SWOT Analysis. This venture is a living part of me, born while fighting in Iraq. This restaurant is my passion, my way of bringing something beautiful to a war weary country. The foods that I tasted, the sights I've seen are full of wonder. I will bring what I learned and give my city the best fine dinning experience they can possibly imagine. Serious inquiries only please. ROI upon request of those serious enough to inquire
  • 28. PRAMOD MEENA said on 1/26/2014 11:13:59 AM
    Hello, I am a student of IIT Bombay, I want to start a semi-automated fine dine restaurant chain, named it "Restotech Park". It requires around Rs. 60 lakhs investment for starting first restaurant in Hiranandani, Powai. My business plan and team is ready, please guide me how to proceed further? Contact - 09619830682
  • 29. siddarth said on 2/24/2014 9:08:33 AM
    hi, I am looking for an investor for an excellent project in the hotel industry. its a never existing food concept. kindly get in touch if interested. Investment required is around 20 lac.contact 9611925815, location bangalore
  • 30. Deependra said on 3/6/2014 5:55:47 AM
    Welcome to the Satguru Investment Network, an online platform connecting entrepreneurs & investors in India. We have various kinds of project in India. we welcome various kinds of Investors according to the project comfortable with genuine monitory benefits and deals. Email: info@satguruenterprises.com
  • 31. sucha said on 4/20/2014 1:17:14 PM
    Restaurant in Battersea in London uk .I require a new concept someone with a very good business head and a investment partner. He does not have to be hands on but must have good input to drive business forward. 07956119004
  • 32. sujay said on 5/5/2014 9:59:53 AM
    I am sujay nagvekar from mumbai. i want investor for restaurant & bar in mumbai on partnership basis whole concept will discus personally Mobile: sujay 09869978730/ kunal 9987057080
  • 33. Deepika said on 7/2/2014 12:44:47 PM
    I am Deepika singh from Pune. I have rented a place for an intriguing plan for a restaurant and cafe. The idea is the soul of the entire leap forward. I have also started designing and canvassing the entire place 2000 sq. mtrs. Recently got stuck with some financial problem. I am looking for an investment near about 20 to 30 lakhs to open up the restaurant and the cafe. The area is full of decent public and is in the heart of rich locality. My contact number is 07030686937. All financial investment modes welcomed.
  • 34. Nakia Copeland said on 8/8/2014 4:41:46 PM
    I am Nakia Copeland in search of an investor for my fabulous restaurant plan located in Beverly Hills, CA. My plan has a bright and prosperous future. My contact information is (760)514-3096. This is no ordinary plan, it is filled with great revenues.
  • 35. Tarun Ramnani said on 8/21/2014 3:05:37 AM
    Hi, I my self Tarun Ramnani Having a Café by the name of CAFÉ BLACK STALLION, in Goregaon E. Mumbai, we are catering, lovely mouth watering, Confectionery and Saviours I wish to come out with chain of restaurant, and other profitable I am getting the best places, in one of the prime locations, but right now I am looking for a partner who can invest up to twenty lakhs, and can assure return per day 5000/- Ruppes return. From the fifth day of investment. if any queries or questions please feel free to call ma at 9819652753. Anytime.
  • 36. Finny said on 9/11/2014 11:43:34 PM
    Hi, i'm Finny from Vietnam and i'm looking for an investor for a Vietnamese restaurant in India. Interested partied please drop an email at finny1987@gmail.com.
  • 37. Manish sharma said on 10/17/2014 9:45:03 AM
    Hi, I am manish sharma from Delhi. Currently I am Working in leela palace New Delhi as a chef. I have 7 years experience of five star hotel's kitchen operations. I have a great idea to open restaurant in Delhi by utilizing my experience. I think, this is the best time to convert in cash to my ideas, experience. So, I need a good, strong n friendly investors to come true reality of my innovation in hospitality. If anyone want to gain profit in exchange of my hardwork, passion, n determination of work. I am waiting for response. Plz contact me on my no.- 91-9717984982. Mail idis - manish_sharmaji1983@rediff.com
  • 38. Christopher Davis said on 12/5/2014 2:53:34 PM
    To whom it may concern, I am looking for an investor/investors to open a restaurant in an oil boom state. I have a business plan in the works with very unique ideas that go hand in hand with the locale. I have presented parts of my ideas to friends and family with great response; one of which has a very successful catering business. The money is here and flows like the oil being pulled from the shale. I look forward to hearing from you, and excited to share my ideas to make us tons of money!
  • 39. Rizal said on 12/22/2014 1:14:33 AM
    Dear Friends, I am Rizal from Jakarta, Indonesia. I'm 35 with 34 y.o wife and 4 y.o kid has lived in Indonesia since we were born.
    Me and my wife has ability and capability to cook so many Indonesian authentic food. Plus my wife is an auditor for SGS (Certification Body from Switzerland) who specialized in FnB industries (IRCA certified with ISO 9000,HACCP and many other).
    Rendang, satay, fried rice/nasi goreng are some Indonesian food world known. Javanese, Balinese, Padang, Manado, Makassar food are other food that we can do best. With the authenticity and taste, I believe has it's own market and demand.
    Living as office worker now, We would like to try and fight to open an Indonesian Restaurant abroad. America and Europe are our favorite destination to open a restaurant. But skills and spirits are only we have.
    We would like to ask everybody with passion and fund to help me and my wife's dream. Kindly need your support and help, and kindly contact me via email : andriansyah_rizal@yahoo.com or text me on +62 812 8075920 for more discussion
    Thanks/terimakasih Rizal
  • 40. Vernon Vallado said on 1/6/2015 9:00:58 AM
    I'm form India I would like to start up a restaurant in Mumbai the restaurant will have a decor of a shack please contact me if interested
  • 41. Taryn said on 1/30/2015 11:41:49 PM
    Memphis, TN. for full service breakfast/lunch restaurant with unique concept for dinner. LOTs of amazing recipes, ideas , GREAT concept. This concept is unique to Memphis and beyond. Having been in the restaurant business for almost 30 years. I have seen it all and I am in the know of what will be successful. I need an investor for partnership. Firm believer you need to wow them from day one and also that it takes money to make money!
  • 42. mihir said on 2/3/2015 3:32:29 AM
    We already have 2 outlets in mumbai and seeking for investor for our upcoming outlet. if interested you..contact on mihir_bhatt1690@yahoo.com
  • 43. jamesTM said on 3/22/2015 9:51:26 AM
    +393490635465 @skype jam_tm1 facebook james tonsi martinez living in italy San Marino Looking for a Italian Restaurant Business Partner in mumbai banglore Gujarat for Pizza's Only
  • 44. skr said on 3/23/2015 10:36:26 PM
    hello I'm sk reddy. looking for a serious investor to start a Indian restaurant in bay-area, California. i have very skilled hands on experience in cooking mogulai, north & south Indian dishes. please email me for any proposals bommishashi@gmail.com
  • 45. James Yerby said on 4/13/2015 1:59:06 PM
    Montrose, Colorado. The principals in our company have been in the restaurant business for over 50 years. We have created a new and totally unique food item. We have received a provisional patent on this product. We have designed and built the mould for this product. We have created a very unique concept using this product that involves a stay or take away,fast casual dining experience. This concept uses few employees and minimum equipment. This is a very repeatable concept using a truly global product.
  • 46. Preema kohlhoff said on 4/15/2015 2:38:16 AM
    Hi i am looking for a Investor. I am in mumbai.And i want to Open a Hotel.With Good Food.So i need a Investor.I am in Mumbai.My phone number is 9075449427
  • 47. moazzam said on 4/20/2015 4:07:13 PM
    Hi i am moazzam fodkar from mumbai . I am starting a new fast food concept I need an investor for around 10 lakhs as we will do it in partnership. Kindly call me on 9821690513
  • 48. Navaho said on 5/11/2015 9:02:23 PM
    Hi! I am in Munchen-Germany. I am looking for partners to open the restaurant. hebrina@yahoo.com
  • 49. SHISHIR CHAR said on 5/15/2015 2:15:52 AM
    I have a caffe of 1500 sq.ft at Hazra ,Kolkata and I want to upgrade it to a Restaurant cum Bar .I need a working partner who can invest at least 20 lacs .This is very very potential site for Bar and Restaurant .Partnership may be for 50 : 50 .It is very highly profitable business which is assured .
  • 50. alain boutros said on 6/3/2015 7:28:00 AM
    I am a chef specialist in gastronomique franch cuisine looking for investor to invest my experience contact me on ChefAlain.Boutros@hotmail.com
  • 51. Karthik said on 7/3/2015 2:21:03 AM
    Working partner need for restaurant - Chennai. Restaurant is located in prime location. Earning high profit 2 - 3 lacs avg monthly. We are looking for working partner. Good opportunity to get high income. Proper agreement and partnership deed will be given. Only serious buyers contact me. For more details Please Contact .
  • 52. Sunil said on 7/10/2015 3:34:06 AM
    Hi I am Food & Beverage (hospitality) professional with more than 23 yrs of experience in India / Hong Kong / Dubai. I am wanting to open my own restaurant , I have 2-3 interesting concepts , Looking for a financial partner , If any one interested pls mail me at saalflav@gmail.com. Thanks
  • 53. nasa said on 7/13/2015 6:08:19 AM
    Hi, I am looking for an investor for my current restaurant which is located at very strategic location, with complete equipment, and have big potential. It just a bit of a rundown and need some maintenance. Anyone interested can email to me a ikan4uombak@gmail.com
  • 54. shariq ahmad said on 7/18/2015 6:04:57 AM
    restaurant in hauz khas village in new delhi already getting profit only 3 months old so need investors for new projects to expand
  • 55. Rajinder said on 7/22/2015 4:31:48 AM
    I am also available for different concepts in F&B ,Planning, Kitchen set up , menu planning of any kind of restaurants,cafe',All day dining concept , Bar,Banquet and outdoor catering. write to me if any one interested. Email id : rajindersareen@rediffmail.com
  • 56. Javier said on 7/27/2015 10:01:46 AM
    Hello everyone my name is Javier, I'm from Spain and I'm looking for investor for a very nice project in Figueres, Girona (Cataluña) the project is a bar restaurant specialize in Jamon and all can of ibéricos and local & french cheese, good wines and special spiritual drinks all in all involved in a traditional spanish ambient. Nothing similar on this area, tourist all year. contact: javimd.06@hotmail.com. Thanks.
  • 57. Varun said on 7/30/2015 1:23:20 AM
    Hi, My name is Varun, i am from Delhi. I am a hotelier by profession and have a passion for cooking and experimenting different types dishes which comes out to be pretty good. I have never tried my hands on a restaurant or small outlet but would like to do that. I would like a starting investment capital support which is stopping me to fulfill my dream. Request anyone who finds my thoughts are interesting and can be used for implementation for a better future then please contact.
  • 58. Saifee Dohadwala said on 8/3/2015 2:15:36 AM
    We have 1000 sq Feet (600 Ground 400 Mezanine) 20 ft wide frontage Main road touch showroom ideal for cafes and snack bar located at high net worth individual prime area of Walkeshwar Teen Batti With toilet 2500 water tank with private water meter. Interested parties call me on 9930794888 or email swiss110@hotmail.com
  • 59. Aldrien said on 8/17/2015 7:39:35 AM
    To all entrepreneurs and potential investors in Malaysia, We are looking for you. My name is Aldrien and my partner's name is Chung. I'm a 10 years trained chef in USA and Australia, credited with a Bachelors Degree in Culinary Management. I'm also an co-owner of a renowned Restaurant cum wine bar in Penang, Malaysia. My partner is a level 3 wine sommelier with 8 years experience in running wine bars and restaurants around Malaysia. We are looking for potential investors in investing in a restaurant cum wine bar cum budget motel in Penang residing in a heritage building. The building stands proudly in one of the most tourist heavy sites in Penang, the core of the heritage zone. Interested personnel please contact me at aldrienmoh@yahoo.com for more information. We look forward to hearing from you!
  • 60. Yohanes Yong said on 10/1/2015 4:22:50 PM
    Hi, My name is Yohanes, i am from Indonesia, Sumatra Medan. I own a restaurant with the concept of Java menu dishes. By profession and have a passion for cooking and experimenting different types East, Central and West Jawa Dishes. Currently, I'm wish to open a restaurant in Malaysia. And I am currently looking for a partners in Malaysia that might be interested to open a restaurant with the concept of selling Jawa menu and dishes. Request anyone who finds my thoughts are interesting and can be used for implementation for a better future then please contact.
  • 61. Gianfranco said on 10/8/2015 11:12:36 AM
    hi, I am looking for investors for an excellent project. I am italian and I would like to open a italian pizza nice shop (stay in or take away) in Birmingham city centre (UK. I am sure about the success of this business. kindly get in touch if interested to my project. Investment required is around 70.000 pound. Gianfranco
  • 62. SHAWN said on 11/10/2015 8:22:26 AM
    MY NAME IS SHAWN HUGHES AND I AM LOOKING FOR INVESTOR TO OPEN UP A RESTAURANT IN A LOCAL AIRPORT THAT I JUST ONE THE BID. AIRPORT IS LOCATED IN LONG ISLAND NY AND AIRPORT IS GOING INTERNATIONAL IN 6 MONTHS. WE ARE LOOKING FOR 50K AND WE PUT UP THE REST OF THE INVESTMENT. PLEASE CONTACT ME AT PATHUGHES1221@GMAIL.COM
  • 63. sneha shah said on 11/26/2015 11:56:35 PM
    hey am sneha shah. I have great idea for start new restaurant in Gujarat vadodara i need investor if any one interested then please contact me.
  • 64. Varsha Nimbalkar said on 12/4/2015 5:05:41 AM
    Looking for Debt Investors for Upcoming Food & Beverage Outlet with New Concept in Mumbai Suburb. Investment Will Be 35 - 40 lakhs with Good ROI.
  • 65. Sunny Singh said on 1/17/2016 12:47:37 PM
    Hi I am from Pune. I am planning to start a new restaurant in Pune.I need investor if any one can help then mail me. Email: prabhjyotsunny19@gmail.com
  • 66. paramjit said on 3/4/2016 8:55:51 AM
    we have a restaurant in Pune, Looking for a person who can run the resturant /partner. contact us on 9527140647
  • 67. Safal bhatnagar said on 4/4/2016 3:36:07 AM
    Looking for investor/financial partner to upcoming restaurant/bar at New Delhi prime location with elite crowd. Only professional approached people will be welcome for discussion. Can be contacted at Safal.bhatnagar@gmail.com 9971462081
  • 68. Joyappa said on 4/27/2016 10:24:33 AM
    Hi i am looking for Investment partners to Open up an Biryani restaurant in Bengalore , Only Biryanis no other Food atall , We are Looking for a small Business module with Maximum parcel Services , No open food @ restaurants , more into takeaways ...To explain a bit about Bangalore its the stratup capital of India and People love food here , We can get lots of Corporate order also , Small Investment Big returns The entire Money pumped in the Business can be taken Back in less than 6 months of the Business , Interested parties please Get in touch with @ 09980259781
  • 69. Rahul Ganji said on 5/8/2016 5:30:39 AM
    hey im from mumbai and have a whole restaurant plan in place for a mediterranean restaurant. If anyone is interested, please shoot me an email at rahul184ster@gmail.com or text me at 8828059844
  • 70. sumit said on 5/26/2016 3:57:54 AM
    Hi i am from pune i have a concept of QSR which boom the market which have good returns of 100 cr P.A.i am looking for genuine investor.i have all the plan with me.if interested kindly send me the mail.
  • 71. Chris Tan said on 6/1/2016 11:57:49 PM
    Hi, I am looking for Restaurant Investors for my New Restaurant Project in Costa Mesa, California USA. My name is Chris Tan, I am the Chef Partner with 10+ years experience as Executive Chef from notable restaurants in California. Looking for serious inquiries only. Offering 1.5% per $15,000 capital investment up to 30%. Solid business plan from Top industry experience, Solid risk mitigation plan and incredible concept. Thank you, Chris
  • 72. Paritosh said on 6/11/2016 6:16:14 AM
    I am Paritosh from New Delhi. i want investor for restaurant & bar in New Delhi on partnership basis. Whole concept will be discussed personally Mobile: 9810227333.
  • 73. Kushal said on 6/21/2016 10:23:40 AM
    Hello this is Kushal currently working in oman but soon going back to india to open an multi cuisines theme restaurant in delhi if anyone interested pls revert me on: kushaltripathi5@hotmail.com
  • 74. paramjit said on 7/9/2016 8:30:43 AM
    Hi, i am looking for a investor partner for a recently opened restaurant at a very prime location with good potential at PUNE. As i am traveling most of the time i am looking for person who can run the place as well. contact no 9527140647.
  • 75. Lelly said on 7/29/2016 1:27:25 AM
    We are looking for Restaurant Indonesian Food investor in Indonesia Including, Building, Furniture, Kitchen Set etc. For Details Pls Email to lelly_ty@yahoo.com. Thank you
  • 76. chu wei said on 10/24/2016 6:47:17 PM
    Hello , I am Wei Chu am willing venture into profitable business with you also  willing to deal with you in trust and confidence. I have about $7million USD in my custody for profitable investment. My details  Name: WEI CHU  BOC INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENT MANAGERS LIMITED  45/F,BANK OF CHINA TOWER,  200 YINCHENG ZHONG LU, PUDONG,  SHANGHAI 200121, CHINA  TEL:(86) 021-38834999 Ext 861 FAX:(86) 021-68872488  POST CODE:200121  website:www.bociim.com To proceed, i request you send to me your proper means of identification, telephone number and contact address via my email ( chuwei2084 a t g m a i l . c o m ) Awaits Wei Chu
  • 77. Sachin Joshi said on 11/8/2016 5:36:59 AM
    Hi I have an existing restaurant in Pune. I am a chef by profession with an experience of 26 years. I am looking for an investor to expand my business. I am interested in starting one more branch in another part of town.
  • 78. Matthew said on 12/30/2016 5:59:43 AM
    I recently purchased a burger franchise based out of CA. I am in Dallas, TX and will be one of the first to open in the DFW metroplex. I do not need any funding, only someone with a strong financial portfolio (200K or better) to partner with to appease landlord. Willing to pay 30K for helping me shoulder a small amount of risk. New construction site, delivers end of 1st quarter 2017.
  • 79. prabhakar d v said on 1/19/2017 6:53:05 AM
    Hi Ms. @Sneha shah, Greetings, please contact on +919822612601 for more discussions. thanks
  • 80. Rohan Gupta said on 2/3/2017 6:46:00 AM
    Hi, I am Rohan Gupta, I have a great idea for starting a new cafe/eating joint in North West Delhi. This is currently not present here. I am looking out for an investor to start the same. Kindly contact me on the below email, rohan.gupta105@gmail.com