How to Apply for a Franchise

Franchises are a growing popularity among business ventures and have a wide array of types that will suit every person.

Applying for franchises vary however, depending on the type of franchise and its specific requirements.

There are several franchises available in the market and there is almost certainly one that will be just right for you. Before you can even think of applying for any franchise it will be important to do some self-assessment. Take a look at yourself and judge yourself on the type of business you feel you will be most effective in managing. You will as much as possible want to engage in a franchise where you can contribute most and do your best to bring it into greater success. Once you have decided on the type you may then start canvassing for an ideal franchise trade name that you may want to apply for. Whether it is in retail or a food chain there will be a wide array of choice, all having their own sets of pros and cons and their corresponding popularity with the public. You will need to do your research on the history of the franchise and the company and see if it is a reputation that you will want to venture into.

After you have decided on a franchise you may then start contacting the franchisor to see their requirements for the franchise. Different franchises have their own corresponding requirements and they vary from business to business. If you have more than one option in hand then you may want to gather the information from these as well to review them one by one and make comparisons with one and the other. Also, do not be afraid to come up with your own ideas for the business plan just in case there are a few things you will want to discuss with the franchisor with regards to the business. You may also want to consider seeking professional advice like from a legal consultant or accountant. A lawyer may be able to assess certain aspects of the franchise agreement and see if you will be able to meet certain requirements. Same goes with an accountant since they will be able to regulate the finances and determine if the franchise is ideal for you or not.

Not everyone has the initial funds to start their own franchise business and these people may still find sanctuary in finding a financial institution that may be able to help you with the funds necessary to start the franchise business. Then again the franchise you’re interested in may have their own financing plans or third party business partnership which will support this kind of financial assistance.
Applying for a franchise is basically similar in any type of franchise, what really varies is the requirements and the rules and regulations that are set by the franchise owners. Franchises can prove very fulfilling as a source of financial independence if one remember follows to these guidelines and act out accordingly.

• 1. Sadi said on 2/22/2011 11:46:32 PM
    I want to start KFC franchise in South Africa the rural part of Limpopo but it is a very busy route especially easter and festive season. Please supply info regarding capital and how to apply. Thank you
  • 2. kamal said on 2/23/2011 3:43:53 PM
    i am eager to start a BPgas franchise in hyderabad. So kindly tell me the process to approach them and and i want to know estimation of capital investment. Plzz tell me about this quickly sir
  • 3. swaroop said on 2/25/2011 8:43:33 AM
    dear sir, I wish to start a franchise of honda (two wheeler only) . I have a shop with more than 700 sq feet. My shop situated in manathavady which is under Wayanad district (kerala). I hope your valuable advice for gohead and I need to know about the initial deposit and other criteria. Kindly do the needful ASAP
  • 4. Om Prakash Bishnoi said on 8/21/2011 10:42:57 AM
    dear sir i want start franchise of tata spare part s in bikaner rajasthan and my truck network is very huge like 2000 heavy truck kindly send asap
  • 5. priya mehrotra said on 9/22/2011 2:56:04 AM
    Dear sir, i wish to start a sophia school in allahabad up i have approx 4 acres of land and am already running a school upto class 8th .Pl guide me how to take the franchise of sophia school
  • 6. Lola said on 5/23/2012 3:00:32 AM
    i would like to open a KFC franchise can you tell me the way to go about this, what are the requirements and any extra information regarding this. thank you
  • 7. DION SHEMA said on 6/29/2012 2:23:36 AM
    i would like to open a Kfc franchise in Orange Farm in the Vaal plz supply details.
  • 8. Kabelo Seipelo said on 7/5/2012 5:59:23 AM
    Dear sir i would like to open a Bp petrol station in Mahikeng in the North West any information will be helpful
  • 9. Shahid Malik said on 8/1/2012 11:15:31 AM
    I am interested in opening gas stations in Greater London United Kingdom. Kindly contact me on the above email. Regards, Shahid Malik.
  • 10. Atanu Paul said on 8/8/2012 7:21:33 AM
    Hi I will like to open up a BP filling station in Habra, North 24 Parganas, West Bengal and its neighborhood. Will like to know how does your franchise work and what kind of investment is required as a franchisee to start such business? It will be worthwhile to note that i will like to combine the same with other small businesses in auto industry. Thank you for your quick and positive response. my cont no.09153733930, email id. atanurajkumarpaul@gmail.com . Kind regards Atanu Paul
  • 11. sunil singh said on 8/12/2012 12:13:33 PM
    i want to open BP gas franchise in bihar chapra zila.
  • 12. MM Khan said on 8/27/2012 10:33:59 AM
    i want to open any franchise any distributor & any home needs agency in BIDAR Karnataka State My No 09743030805
  • 13. Saurabh said on 9/11/2012 2:29:25 AM
    I want to joint hand in the business process to start BP gas station & other value added solutions in patna please suggest
  • 14. Durgesh Kumar said on 9/15/2012 4:15:24 AM
    Hi, I am looking to open in East Up I have space. contact me on my mail id d.shukla1086@gmail.com my contact number +91-9716357768
  • 15. abdul bari said on 9/19/2012 8:48:00 AM
    I want to setup a franchise in Imphal, Manipur regarding the gas distribution as well as oil pump. He anyone help me and yr suggestion will be highly appreciated. Please contact me, help me. My ds smabari@gmail.com. Cellular number 9402756071. With warm regards sm abdul bari, Imphal, Manipur, India
  • 16. Donovan Geduld said on 9/21/2012 2:33:14 AM
    I want to open a BP gas station with a Wild Bean, next to it a 24 hour KFC and on other side a 24 hour Mc Donalds all on the same venue at Westgate Mall in Mitchells Plain. South Africa. I got the idea but will need a plan and Funding to do such a huge Project. Can u Pls assist. Donovan at 0730193017 or 021376 7206. Email donnygd@mtn.blackberry.com. Thanks South Africa
  • 17. imtiyaz ahmad said on 9/22/2012 5:42:42 AM
    sir i want to open cng filling station in kashmir so tell me the procedure and how much to invest in it.
  • 18. relebogile ramutloa said on 9/24/2012 2:24:56 PM
    hi sir/madam i'm interested in opening a bp filling station and and i dnt have funds and still looking for them at other companies but i will appreciate u assisting me with everything. i'm pa south african. gauteng in soweto. i'm really looking forward 2 work with u pls contact me on this no 072 721 8521
  • 19. vijay kumar said on 9/26/2012 4:26:11 AM
    i want to open gas agency at Ludhiana, punjab. My contact no is 9781001254
  • 20. Mr Mahlatji said on 10/1/2012 8:05:20 AM
    Dear sir/ madam, My name is Mr Mahlatji living in pretoria. I am interested in this business and I am willing to have one. Please contact me at amahlatji@gmail.com. I am looking forward for your response.
  • 21. kulpreer singh said on 10/3/2012 3:34:27 AM
    Dear sir i want to open gas agency khanpur, haridwar, uttrakhand india .my id k.kulpreetingh@yahoo.com my contact no is 9761444447
  • 22. jishan kirmani said on 10/14/2012 9:38:36 AM
    Dear sir i want to open gas agency Ambadkar nagar, Uatter pradesh india . my id kirmani.kammu358@gmail.com my contact no is 7668629937
  • 23. Langelihle Mncube said on 10/19/2012 4:25:15 PM
    Hi my name is Langelihle could u pls give me information about how to establish bp fuel station in south africa. I've got a place in Kzn & i need to know about the management course. Thanx. Regards. Langelihle.
  • 24. lenil singh ashem said on 10/24/2012 10:37:29 AM
    Dear sir, My name lenil singh ashem from imphal manipur india. I am looking original tata winger and tata magic automobile spared parts whole sale dealer wanted to open in imphal manipur india.
  • 25. siphelele said on 10/28/2012 7:15:22 PM
    I was born and raise in south africa and south Africa is my nationality. I am interested in franchise a filling station in eastern cape in umtata. I was wondering on what can I do
  • 26. Shailesh said on 10/30/2012 2:12:43 AM
    Dear sir i want to open gas agency in mumbai or in Basti (u.p.) india .my id shailesh111singh@gmail.com my contact no is 9987571015
  • 27. awadhesh.kumar said on 10/30/2012 5:28:29 AM
    dear sir i want a lpg gas agency in awlespur varanasi uttar pradesh my contact is 09389662210
  • 28. KEITUMETSE POWE said on 11/4/2012 2:58:16 AM
    Dear sir my name is Keitumetse Powe from Botswana could u please give me information about how to establish bp fuel station in botswana i got a business plot in Mabutsane village and the other towns owing the same business are 120KM away from the town so i need to start this business. how do i franchise?
  • 29. Modisaotsile Gaolathwe said on 11/7/2012 11:43:47 AM
    hello. i'm interested in starting a filling station business and all i need is assistance. i'm having plans to open a filling station in shakawe village, Botswana. please help with franchising information, thanks.
  • 30. Bhat hilal said on 11/16/2012 3:04:21 AM
    Sir, I want to take BP Gas franchise for kashmir so please tell me about this
  • 31. Dinesh suri said on 11/19/2012 10:56:50 PM
    Hi sir my name is dinesh suri and i am very much willing to have franchise of bp gas services at dist nawanshahr in punjab. Sir, i have sufficient land and money to start business with your chain. so plz do contact me .. 98141-67456
  • 32. pradip patel said on 11/27/2012 2:46:21 AM
    i want to take franchise for bharat lpg gas on below location, so please contact on my email id or mobile no. Deesa, Banaskantha, Gujarat India. contact no.-9909901240
  • 33. Vikram waghmode said on 11/27/2012 10:53:16 PM
    Hi..sir..i want a any home gas agency in indapur .tal- indapur .dist -pune... My mo.no..09960528888
  • 34. Ashish Yadav said on 12/20/2012 6:43:43 AM
    If you are seeking to open agency in lucknow then contact me. Ashish Yadav, contact me. 9452241943, 8604710205
  • 35. raj shinde said on 12/22/2012 4:19:26 AM
    hello, sir/ madam , i am raj shinde i want to set up bharat gas agency in naigaon(ba.) , taq . naigaon (khai), dist. nanede, state. maharashtra.
  • 36. Samson Mzinyane said on 12/23/2012 8:12:41 PM
    I would like to open a filling station in Soweto SA Gauteng. I have 20 yrs exp in bus, transport and liquor, my partner has accounting studies @ Unisa.
  • 37. ABINASH CHOUDHARY said on 12/27/2012 9:31:34 AM
    i want to get franchise of any gas agency or petrol pump in jammu in vijaypur teh or bishnah teh. plz contact me on 9469509080
  • 38. gajendra singh said on 1/2/2013 8:08:04 AM
    sir, i would like to open a bp patrol pump. plz tell me how much investment and what is the procedure ? my location on guwalior bypass road, agra uttar pradesh, india.
  • 39. clement Mfundo said on 1/4/2013 5:14:10 PM
    I'm looking for a franchising in The bp gas stations I'm from south africa Gauteng in Midrand 1685. Would u please give me the procedure
  • 40. ester said on 1/23/2013 3:37:02 AM
    Ipawa Education and Training services. outapi , Northern Namibia. I want you to assist me to get a franchise to cell school and office stationery. Here.
  • 41. Soulson said on 1/23/2013 11:17:11 PM
    my friend wants to open franchise KFC in Manipur, India. can u please tell me the procedure, with terms and condition and net amount required. email id: soulson.singh@gmail.com Phn no.:07353606064
  • 42. ROUF AHMAD WANI said on 1/29/2013 10:55:56 AM
    I WANT TO OPEN FRANCHISE OF GAS STATION OR PETROL PUMP IN JAMMU @ KASHMIR DIST (BUDGAM OR SRINAGAR) PLEASE TELL ME THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AMOUNT NO MATTER. MY EMAIL ID IS (RAWWANI786@GMAIL.COM) MOBILE NO IS (08803913531) (09906886892) AND (09622722503)PLS REPLY SOON.
  • 43. Nomhle said on 2/2/2013 2:04:08 AM
    Hi i'm NOMHLE from Strand cape town SOUTH AFRICA, i would like to start BP franchise so please email me everything i need to know about this business
  • 44. Matsau said on 2/4/2013 8:02:10 AM
    I'm living in Gauteng province, district Sedibeng City Vereeniging township Evaton i like u to help me for franchising with you in my area.
  • 45. jasbeer said on 2/10/2013 10:45:53 PM
    hello, sir i want to open bp gas franchise in my town there are no agency .there are good place for gas agency. please help me for open gas agency my no. 9417114447
  • 46. vivek sharma said on 2/15/2013 1:44:42 AM
    I want to start business in kangra distt. Of himachal pradesh. pls give me details and investment required.
  • 47. umar said on 2/21/2013 12:18:23 PM
    I want to open lpg gas distributorship in jammu india plz tell me the procedure. And investment and full details
  • 48. rodney may said on 3/26/2013 1:04:47 AM
    I would like to start a petrol station in a small town in the Eastern Cape called Nieu Bethesda. There is no petrol station at present. The town is a tourist haven and the locals have to drive for more than 50km to get fuel. Can you help me to start this business please?
  • 49. Alpesh g trivedi said on 3/29/2013 12:52:49 PM
    i want to start BP gas station at vasana road , vadodara ,gujarat ,india
  • 50. weldetensaie berhane said on 3/30/2013 3:57:40 AM
    I am living in Ethiopia. if u are seeking to open agency in Ethiopia then contact me 0924068351
  • 51. ramsingh said on 4/9/2013 2:49:41 AM
    I want to gas agency full detail contact me 09721665268 sareni raibareli up
  • 52. PRINCE NASSIR said on 4/13/2013 8:59:37 AM
    I am livlng in Lagos, Nigeria. i want you to help me to get a franchise to sale Pendulum & Metaphysical Crystals products.HERE. contact phon #: +2347038559925.
  • 53. Kiran said on 4/26/2013 3:02:22 AM
    I am interested in owning the BP gas filling station franchises (Residential) in Nashik rural region(Madsanghvi). In our region we face lot of difficulty in getting the cylinder on regular basis. Plz give the details of contact person to approach. 9689908830
  • 54. MATLALA AUBREY said on 5/5/2013 6:42:02 AM
    PLEASE HELP ME TO GET FRANCHISE OF BUSINESS. I LIKE TO OWN BP PETROLEUM AND THERE IS SPACE WHERE I AM STAYING. I AM STAYING AT MOKGALWANA VILLAGE AND THERE IS NO FILLING STATION NEARBY. CONTACT ME PLEASE
  • 55. iqbal khan said on 5/7/2013 9:49:15 AM
    hi there i have space in lucknow i'm willing to open cng gas filling station so plz help me out . i have 8500 sqft road facing 50 ft broad , 170 ft length let me know the formality and investment amount . thanks
  • 56. Selailai grace noko said on 5/8/2013 6:28:19 AM
    I am living in limpopo.mathibela village, in south africa .i do not have any experience so i would u to help me in opening a bp filling station.
  • 57. babar khan said on 5/9/2013 2:19:25 AM
    hi my name is babar khan i'm from utter prades. now i want to open a new gas agency in village under gramin gas vitrak plan plz suggest
  • 58. amrut patel said on 5/17/2013 10:30:50 AM
    hi, i am amrut from gadh, ta-palanpur, dist- bansakantha gujarat. i want to start LPG gas agency so tell me how can i get?
  • 59. lerato nkosi said on 5/29/2013 9:16:34 AM
    please I am a South Arican who want to franchise in KFC or a BP garage pls .
  • 60. Tumi said on 5/31/2013 4:30:10 AM
    Hallo there! I am in Gauteng Province-Vaal Triangle Area-Sharpeville, I want to run a gas station franchise around my area and I have seen a busy place where I can open it so will you please help me with all the steps that I need to follow in order to own one-THANK YOU.
  • 61. Srikanta Halder said on 7/10/2013 7:38:37 AM
    Dear Sir/Madam, I would like to open a counter/shop of confectionery items under your franchise at Baguiati(Jyangra-Hatiara), Kolkata-700059(WB,India) area. Plz let us know the investment and required parameters for that. Thanking you & awaiting your early response. SRIKANTA HALDER, 9748707333, srikantahalder1963@gmail.com
  • 62. Sameer more said on 8/10/2013 2:23:02 PM
    I want KFC franchise at jorhat Assam . Jorhat have good population and people have expenditure power but no opportunities to enjoy restaurant
  • 63. I. Chaudhary said on 8/14/2013 11:49:19 AM
    Dear Sir/Madam, I want to micro financial Business in Mumbai (MAHARASHTRA)-INDIA. Pls.guide us by mail. Email:pecomindialtd@yahoo.co.in
  • 64. owais ahmad khan said on 8/25/2013 11:33:02 PM
    hello I want to open a kfc in kashmir india plz let me KNW the procedure currently m doing business in cambodia so this is my no. +855 070 66 117
  • 65. Rajnish Pandey said on 8/30/2013 8:30:56 AM
    Dear Sir, Pls suggest me which type of business I can start my business in Haldwani. I have 8 yrs experience of telecom industry & my city is Haldwani (U.K.). My no is +91-8191809999.
  • 66. Hadlee Chongtham said on 9/1/2013 10:16:16 AM
    I want to open a Mc Donalds in Manipur so please tell me all the requirements to open Mc donalds I want to open it as soon as possible so please let me know all the requirements as soon as possible
  • 67. khwairakpam garbanish said on 10/11/2013 2:39:05 PM
    sir i am a student studying bbm in oxford college bangalore i wanted to open mcdonald in manipur and i m sure that manipur is one of the best place for mcdonald and lots of profit ll be there. and one thing is that i saw many of manipuris in mcdonalds in different parts of india enjoying their meal.
  • 68. Aditya kajla said on 10/19/2013 11:52:56 AM
    Sir, i just want to inform you that i have 2 no.s of onroad locations where r no petrol pumps in radius of 1 km area. one location is on Haridwar-delhi highway, roorkee city and second location is on Garhmukteshwar-meerut highway in rural area. kindly plz tell me how i can proceed for the same. Regards, aditya kajla 9410903454. roorkee,uttarakhand
  • 69. phani said on 11/2/2013 1:51:51 AM
    hey sir/madam I am interested in starting a Petrol Pump in Hyderabad can u help me out plz like details and what all permissions to be taken , conditions etc..., plz hoping to hear positive response soon.
  • 70. durga prasad said on 11/11/2013 2:02:32 PM
    dear sir my name is durga prasad i am from andhra pradesh ,east godhavari district, rajahmundry, i am interested in doing business with u so plzz tel me the detail of distributorship and how to apply what r the requirements etc, cell no:08885350350
  • 71. Edith said on 11/12/2013 4:18:52 AM
    I am a 52 yrs old female and would like to open a BP Gas filling station in Gauteng South Africa. I have no experience and will appreciate your help financially. I have made a study in the whole Gauteng area we running short of gas. Thanking you in advance, Edith
  • 72. kalpesh patil said on 11/19/2013 12:06:53 AM
    Sir, I ant to open MC'DONALD in my locality i.e India. Maharashtra. Can you please tell me the procedure and finance it will require to start up.
  • 73. vinod manni said on 12/10/2013 10:14:03 AM
    i want to open bp gas station in any district of jammu contact no 9419300095
  • 74. prateek said on 12/18/2013 11:00:50 PM
    I want to open a honda showroom in agra(up)
  • 75. sourav sarkar said on 12/27/2013 3:24:29 PM
    sir, i am interested to open a bp gas agency in siliguri, west Bengal
  • 76. chairman said on 12/28/2013 10:01:32 PM
    i want to open a motor batter repair workshop
  • 77. Rayees khursheed hajini said on 1/2/2014 9:25:21 AM
    Dear sir i just need to open cng pump in the north kashmir so do tell me the procedure you can also call me on 09419039673 or 09797206559 or 08968668774 so that i can get all the related things about it
  • 78. Aadil Farooq said on 1/4/2014 10:06:56 PM
    sir I want to start a CNG gas filling station in South Kashmir kindly provide me the requirements and procedure that will help me out in fulfilling my goal.
  • 79. sheikh irfan said on 1/9/2014 2:21:42 AM
    Hello i am irfan i have a space shop 750 sq ft in kashmir khanyar chowck near j&k bank want to one time investment like gym
  • 80. amol_chakradhari@yahoo.co.in said on 1/23/2014 8:51:32 AM
    Hi, I am looking for franchise of bharat/HP gas in maharashtra. Kindly provide me the relevant information. you can contact me on 09921936344
  • 81. vicky pardesi said on 2/1/2014 10:59:52 PM
    Hi, i want to start gas agency in dhule maharashtra. kindly provide me the relevant information. you can contact me on 09545307222. email id- chitralekha777@gmail.com thank u.
  • 82. selby evance sibuyi said on 2/15/2014 8:04:37 AM
    i want more info on how to become a franchiser at your companies
  • 83. Shayaq ahmad khan said on 2/19/2014 12:42:17 AM
    I WANT TO OPEN FRANCHISE OF GAS STATION in Shopian @ KASHMIR DIST Shopian PLEASE TELL ME THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AMOUNT NO MATTER. MY EMAIL ID IS (khanshayaq786@gmail.com) MOBILE NO IS (09858656458 (09622833987) PLS REPLY SOON.
  • 84. ABID HUSSAIN SIDDIQUI said on 2/21/2014 10:52:24 AM
    Dear sir my firm name is obra associates in obra district sonebhadra in up pin 231219 sir as i know my area is totally vacant there is no LARGEST LPG COMPANY is working my territory, but there are thousand number of people struggling for lpg, SIR i want to word with BPCL IN LARGE PARAMETER plz survey my area and plz make a design to fulfill requirement, my MOBILE NUMBER IS 09793004682, 09554383953 NAME IS ABID HUSSAIN SIDDIQUI
  • 85. CHANDEN said on 2/22/2014 4:38:35 AM
    how can i apply for franchise of hp gas in saharsa(bihar), my mobile no.8750400283,plz urgently send me my query ans by moile numer
  • 86. shantanu kabra said on 2/23/2014 12:20:24 PM
    pls contact. wanna to open in chittorgarh rajasthan
  • 87. Nasrullah said on 2/28/2014 10:10:40 AM
    Hi! I wish to start a fuel station in Anantnag, near Donipawa, Achabal road. Please guide me about, how to get started.
  • 88. Kapil Kumar said on 3/20/2014 10:29:37 AM
    Hello sir, I am kapil kumar a MBA post graduate. i want to Open Fuel station please guide me how i can set up a CND gas station In Utter Pradesh (U.P) Disstric MUZAFFARNAGAR. my contact No. is 9015108666. please help me as soon as possible.
  • 89. Md. Rafijuddin said on 3/25/2014 5:14:04 AM
    I want to open BP gas station in my resident at kwakta Bazar, Bishnupur, Manipur-795133. so, please get me back for applying for franchises in Manipur, State.
  • 90. jaspreet singh said on 3/25/2014 6:48:27 PM
    i want to open BP gas station in panchkula,outskirts os city,panchkula,haryana, please guide me how to execute the whole thing
  • 91. Pawan Kumar Gupta said on 3/28/2014 3:39:11 AM
    i want to open a bp gas agency in dooars, district- Jalpaiguri. please suggest me the required process. Mobile no. 9775832460
  • 92. Malvin Moyo said on 4/2/2014 9:58:02 AM
    Dear sir/madam, i wish to start a Bp fueling station in south Africa, eastern cape in king williams town so i dont know how can i get in contact with the officials
  • 93. Rajkumar sharma said on 4/16/2014 9:20:35 AM
    Dear/sir, i want to LPG franchise gas agency in villege maharajpur.ost.shiwali. dist.bulandshahr.uttar pradesh. I am waiting for your reply on. 09456678588
  • 94. rocky goswami said on 4/23/2014 3:28:08 AM
    Dear/sir want lpg franchise gas agency in shahdara delhi I am waiting for your reply on this number on.-08930815979, 8750873032
  • 95. Neeraj kumar mishra said on 4/25/2014 12:56:34 AM
    R/sir, I want to open BP gas station in Bilsanda in Distt. Pilibhit so sir, plz provide me direction that how to Make is successful. and what is the procedure. My Mob.No.- 08874516916. Thanks
  • 96. Damneet Singh said on 5/6/2014 11:06:15 AM
    I am interested in buying any franchise or work as a wholesale supplier or distributor. I have a location on national highway 1 (NH-1) IN KARNAL, Haryana, India. Plz contact me on my email or Ph- 09896566636
  • 97. dineshsharma said on 5/18/2014 10:21:55 AM
    I want to open lpg gas agency in jalandhar I want to start my business. sir plz help to start my agency cont no 9780752002.
  • 98. rayees hajini said on 5/23/2014 2:27:18 PM
    i would like to start lpg station call me at 09419039673
  • 99. kaizer said on 6/26/2014 12:24:43 PM
    Am interested in opening franchise (MacDonald) please contact me at my email: www.bangani.kaizer@gmail.com
  • 100. sudeep said on 7/2/2014 10:55:37 AM
    sir i want to start a BP Gas agency in Charkhi Dadri, Bhiwani, Haryana. Please let me know about the capital investment and other legal formalities please.
  • 101. satish...Ambhore said on 7/5/2014 4:40:32 AM
    hi sir... i want to start HP gas agency.. please..give..me..more..information..
  • 102. Neeraj Pal said on 7/13/2014 4:03:26 AM
    Dear Sir/Madam, i have a land in District - Bijnor (8 Km from Nagina towards Harewali) which is around 25 Bigah... As people of that stretch is facing problem to get petrol and diesel for their Farming and traveling. So i am planning to open a Petrol Pump (Gas filling Station). Kindly direct me with all the policies and procedures to open it asap. waiting for your positive response. Thanks & Regards, Neeraj Pal
  • 103. Satyam rai said on 7/20/2014 4:27:55 AM
    Dear Sir/Madam, i have a land in District - Azamgarh (35 Kms from durvasa dham towards phoolpur) which is around 03 Bigah... As people of that stretch is facing problem to get gas. So i am planning to open a Gas filling Station. Kindly direct me with all the policies and procedures to open it asap. waiting for your positive response. Thanks & Regards, satyam rai. my contact no.08005155370 & 08960706029
  • 104. sandeep kumar said on 7/25/2014 12:47:03 AM
    How can take franchise of any project?
  • 105. Bolade Sanjay said on 8/12/2014 12:50:11 AM
    I want to start a bp gas agency distribution ship at mahad and mhapral (dist - Raigad- Maharahtra my contract no is 9867267061 and my email id is oladesanjay@rediffmaill.com and boladesanjay70@gmaill.com, Waiting for your vital reply.
  • 106. Jitendra pandey said on 8/12/2014 6:37:46 AM
    I want to start a hp gas agency distribution ship at padava (dist -pratapgarh- utter pradesh my contract no. is 7666537665 and my email id is jp97739@gmail.com Waiting for your vital reply
  • 107. Thabiso Machete said on 8/12/2014 2:54:03 PM
    hi sir i want to start bp gas agency please email me more information @ thabisomachete@gmail.com
  • 108. Abdul said on 8/15/2014 3:25:21 PM
    Sir, i would like to open a petrol station or gas agency in andhra pradesh, can u please send me details of necessary documents and help me out with guiding me the procedure... thank u for d support
  • 109. Vicky said on 8/28/2014 12:26:38 AM
    Sir, I want to open up a gas filling station in panipat (haryana)can you plz tell me the budget of this procedure & the documentation work co. No. 9254900066
  • 110. Tilak said on 10/30/2014 1:43:29 AM
    sir, I have completed MBA-Finance from amity University Noida Uttar Pradesh. I wanted to open mcdonald in Bijnore Uttar pradesh. sure these place will good for mcdonald. pls. provide the detail of process so that i can open for the same. tilak_ram2004@rediffmail.com
  • 111. mairajuddin said on 12/5/2014 2:43:37 AM
    Sir I want to start a cng pump in district baramulla in jammu and Kashmir. Plz inform me as soon as possible, thnks 09906503481
  • 112. jeetendra gupta said on 12/20/2014 5:24:29 AM
    Dear sir, I am b.com holder and I leave in kelve road , palghar, 401401, Mo.no.9762728682, I am reading your requirement and I am able to that requirement. sir plz help me ,and give me advice to open Bharat gas agency
  • 113. Fulufhedzani Rathogwa said on 2/16/2015 9:50:23 AM
    Hi my name is Fulufhedzani, i would like to open a BP petrol station and Mac Donald at Limpompo. please send me some information start the business, my email address: rathogwaf@gmail.com.
  • 114. Varun Gaur said on 4/19/2015 1:36:53 AM
    hi, I'm Varun Gaur, Kotdwar, Uttrakhand. I want to have a bharat gas franchise...
  • 115. SUBHRA SAXENA said on 6/4/2015 8:31:18 AM
    Hi, I am SHUBHRA SAXENA from utter pradesh.I am already Gov.vendor. Now i want to open A NEW GAS AGENCY in village under gramin gas vitrak plan.
  • 116. SUBHRA SAXENA said on 6/4/2015 8:36:54 AM
    My name is Shubhra SAXENA from utter pradesh. now i want to open a new gas agency in Sambhal and Bareilly villages under gramin gas vitrak yojna. and I am already Gov.vendor in UID(AADHAAR CARD) PROJECT. Thanks & Regards: ADURING SOFTECH, SHUBHRA SAXENA 08744088788, 09058342485
  • 117. Nombuso Madonda said on 6/15/2015 8:48:22 AM
    I am in Ixopo KZN South Afrika I do nt have experience in this type of business but I am a haelrd worker and a fast learner
  • 118. Manoj kumar said on 6/16/2015 10:40:58 PM
    Hi I am from panipat haryana and I want to setup there CNG pump bcoz no any other pump like that so plz guide and advise me. 9992114487
  • 119. Kapil Shukla said on 6/24/2015 2:42:06 AM
    sir, I have completed MBA-Finance from Karanata State Open University Noida Uttar Pradesh. I wanted to open Bharat Gas Agency in Noida & Agra Uttar pradesh. sure these place will good for LPG. pls. provide the detail of process so that i can open for the same. Kapil_agra@hotmail.com Noida & Agra, UP India
  • 120. Lesego Simula said on 7/10/2015 8:38:35 AM
    Hello, i want to franchise a filling station in Bobonong village, Botswana. Please help me on how to start about it. Thank you very much.
  • 121. Gurveer singh Brar said on 8/9/2015 2:20:03 AM
    Sir I want start the gas service station in Bhagta Bhai ka distt Bathinda state punjab please contact with me and my contact number 8146566166
  • 122. vaibhav Gupta said on 8/11/2015 12:03:23 AM
    Badaun UP India
  • 123. Takalani Mualusi said on 8/24/2015 3:02:28 AM
    i like to open Gas Service station around Cosmo City in Gauteng province. please provide me with information required, my Contact number: 079 119 8997. Thank you.
  • 124. k.sherjit sharma said on 9/19/2015 1:50:10 AM
    I want to start BP gas agency. What process do I have to follow to get agency. I am from imphal, Manipur. India
  • 125. v k gupta said on 9/21/2015 11:49:58 PM
    Hi, i am looking for BP gas agency in Alipurdwar. kindly tell me the proceeds and documentation requirement with contact details. 9019335514
  • 126. Mandar Shilotri said on 10/2/2015 4:40:30 AM
    Hi,I am looking for BP gas agency in Khutal.kindly tell me the proceeds and documentation with contact detail 9168338222
  • 127. jitendra singh said on 1/30/2016 6:22:19 PM
    I want to open cng filling station on agra -hatras road .my land is situated near yamuna expressway& on above highway my mob. No.9760456158
  • 128. sudhir kumar said on 3/2/2016 3:25:22 AM
    Dear sir i want to open gas agency varanasi,uttra Pradesh, india .my id sudhir22jan1984@gmail.com my contact no is +91 9792039317
  • 129. Shivagoud said on 3/16/2016 8:18:12 AM
    Hi.sir/madam I want to take domestic gas franches in medak dist telangana state.my can't nmb.9494423370,email:shivashankergoud1995@gmail.com
  • 130. BL khuhly said on 4/7/2016 1:30:24 PM
    Hi,this is BL from mizoram and i am interested in taking a franchise opportunity in oil(petrol or gas) sector from any of ioc group industries.I couldn't apply during their last advertisement.I 've a property that is just right for this opportunity.This in my no. 9862067619. Or lai2khuhly@gmail.com. If there is any offer plizz update me using the above inf.
  • 131. Mandla M said on 7/8/2016 3:44:16 AM
    Hi am Mandla on franchise my biggest ambition is to open a filling station , i would love to do it in Flagstaff eastern cape. i have experience tough times because of having one filling station and the area is good for business please help where you can thanks
  • 132. Lebohangmabuse said on 10/18/2016 11:58:02 AM
    I'm a mosotho lady so i need franchise of herbalist my No 26658902795 my email mabuselebo@gmail.com
  • 133. c s tiwari said on 10/25/2016 2:04:53 PM
    dear i want open a filling station at rural areas in allahabad.kindly contact 7525041201
  • 134. PANKI.D.MAKUA said on 12/11/2016 3:02:37 AM
    I'm currently working for PNP Pay and have undergone training with ENGEN on the Garage operation. With the experience that I've acquired in the FMCG sector, feel prompted to choose BP Franchise as the best brand through which I could meet all the expectations of customers of all forms. Please advise how I could archive this dream.