Dollar Tree Franchise Opportunity

Dollar Tree store is just one of the leading stores that sell products with a minimum cost.

Many people have been so eager to have a franchise of this store.

On the year 1986, the original owners of K&K brand started to concentrate on domestic house wares and all items that only cost a dollar or less. This contribute to the opening of the first ever Dollar Tree store in Dalton, GA. The Dollar Tree store was then franchised and stretched all the way through the southeast, having some of its smaller competitors like the Dollar Bill chain that was located in the Midwest and the Only $One chain that was located in New York and Pennsylvania. The concentration on attainments has put an obstacle on their franchise business model. Even if the original statement of the business is that they will not sell Dollar Tree franchise business opportunity anymore, you can search on the web on some opportunity to have one for just a reasonable cost.

The Dollar Tree's product lines are put up around exchanging overstock items and discontinued goods, often at pennies to the dollar on retail price, from larger wholesalers who want to clear their warehouse space or to dump product after its season has come and gone. Now, Dollar Tree was more focused on selling groceries, as well as frozen dinners and means, to franchise businesses, as its market presence has grown.

Many people questioned about how they can franchise a Dollar Tree store and how much will it cost. The definitive answer is that the Dollar Tree store does not allow franchise out of their businesses to individuals or to those franchisees for the reason that they are a company on their own and that they only provide or create their own stores like some stores that we know. At this time, because of the reputation of the dollar stores in America and to other country, many individuals or entrepreneurs started to open their own dollar store and giving names on their store like Dollar Smart, Dollar Depot and others. Different dollar store franchise companies were also lately coming out in the market to try to make money out of this booming retail store. But if you take a closer look at it, these new dollar store are way too overpriced.

You can see no precise advantages to this alleged “dollar store franchise companies” because they are just set up companies. They just put up the store, give a suppliers list and then just leave their franchisee on their own. They also collect franchise fees and royalties without giving proper advertising campaigns, quality standards or even name recognition. Also, one of the obvious overpriced costs is that the dollar store franchise has royalties included that should be compensated on sales made by the franchisee.

• 1. Louis Lupero said on 2/22/2012 1:24:51 PM
    Good afternoon, I would like to inquire opening Dollar Tree in Dunkirk MD. Only dollar store is 20 miles away. I have location in mind. Sincerely, Louis Lupero
  • 2. Mei finau said on 3/11/2012 4:02:31 AM
    HI my name is falemei and I like to see how to open dollar tree in the island of tonga? We do have our own property there. There is no dollar tree there ever. Hope to hear from you soon.
  • 3. Sanjay Poduval said on 3/18/2012 4:06:37 PM
    Hello: My name is Sanjay Poduval and I'd like to inquire about opening a Dollar Tree in Spring, TX. There is already a Dollar Tree Store hardly a mile away from me, in the Walmart shopping center. I am opening to locating the Dollar Tree Store wherever it makes sense, and wish for help regarding the same. Please contact me at the mentioned email id or call at 281-907-0321. Regards, Sanjay Poduval
  • 4. samina khan said on 4/22/2012 11:10:52 AM
    hello: my name is samina khan and i would like to inquire about opening a Dollar Tree in dayton ohio. please contact me at waynefoodmart@yahoo.com . regards, samina khan
  • 5. Brandon Houn said on 5/8/2012 10:29:22 AM
    Hi, My name is Brandon Houn and I'm looking to open a Dollar Tree franchise. Please contact me with any information or opportunities. I'm looking to open in the Greater Cleveland Ohio area. Regards, Brandon Houn brandonhoun@yahoo.com
  • 6. manpreet said on 7/5/2012 12:28:55 PM
    I would like to inquire about acquiring a dollartree franchise in creve couer illinois. May you please send some info about the franchise. thank you manpreet
  • 7. Cynthia said on 9/3/2012 10:15:55 PM
    Yes, I would Like to inquire about a store in charleston SC
  • 8. Sandra said on 9/14/2012 3:15:39 PM
    I would like to open a dollar tree in Saraland, Satsuma, or Creola Alabama. There are many stores in the Mobile area but we are 18 miles north and have a big population that would support such a nice store.
  • 9. Bonnie said on 10/5/2012 10:19:14 AM
    I seek information of opening a store in Crane, Tx. Please enlight me of requirements that are needed. Thank you in advance.
  • 10. marq and rita daniels said on 10/8/2012 3:54:44 PM
    Hello, we would like to open a "Dollar Tree" in Arp, Tx. We are located in East Tx between two major cities Tyler and Longview, Tx. The area where we feel would be an excellent location is in the middle of a few towns that has nothing at convenient. These people would just go crazy over a dollar store at their fingertips and won't have to drive and half an hour or more just to shop. We already have location in mine. please contact me at 214-490-1815, daniels.rita70@yahoo.com. Thank for your time!
  • 11. rae LYNNE walker said on 10/12/2012 12:42:04 AM
    i'd like to open a store in queens village, new york
  • 12. fazal said on 10/14/2012 4:32:33 AM
    what is this dollar tree and this is right to me then guide me i am in small town in india (state-jharkhand dist-hazaribagh)
  • 13. Rickey said on 10/14/2012 5:54:00 PM
    I know of a location in Ringgold,Ga 30736 I would like to open a Dollar Tree I need to know how much to use the name and how much Dollar Tree will need to help me get started. Thanks Rickey
  • 14. Yulian Lee said on 10/17/2012 11:39:48 AM
    Hi, I'd like to inquire information about opening a Dollar Tree in Illinois. Please contact me at mentioned email. Regards, Yulian
  • 15. Shellie Spencer said on 10/23/2012 5:19:04 PM
    I am interested in opening a Dollar Tree in Westland, Michigan and in Detroit, Michigan. My question is do you all build on vacant land, or do we have to locate a vacant building to build up from? What are the procedures?
  • 16. Amanda Ausborne said on 10/23/2012 9:39:02 PM
    Hey my husband and I are interested in opening a Dollar Tree in Kimball WV. There is not a Dollar Tree within 40 miles. We already have a building that we have purchased. Thanks!
  • 17. Marla Rodriguez said on 10/27/2012 11:44:03 AM
    Hi i'm very interested in opening a Dollar Tree. i live in united states but i would like to take this store to Puerto Rico.
  • 18. Madhulika babal said on 10/30/2012 6:58:32 AM
    I am working in Singapore and interested in starting my own work is there any opportunity ..
  • 19. Maria said on 10/31/2012 10:15:55 AM
    I would like to open a Dollar Tree store in Miami in little Havana donwntown area need information.
  • 20. Danny Hall said on 11/8/2012 10:41:30 PM
    Hi my name is Danny Hall and I'm interested in opening a dollar tree in the Shreveport, La area or surrounding area.
  • 21. Bola said on 11/9/2012 7:44:22 PM
    Hi. i will love to know how i can get to open a dollar tree in philadelphia area, where i know my dollar tree store will be appreciating, in this particular place.
  • 22. SoDonnie Christopher, Sr. said on 11/15/2012 2:29:34 PM
    I would like to know what I need to open a Dollar Tree in Labelle, Florida. I'ld, interested in the store that has the freezers in it.
  • 23. Sandra Banks said on 11/15/2012 5:19:30 PM
    Would Allen Pk. Michigan be a good location for a Dollar Tree?
  • 24. mercy aguilar said on 11/29/2012 8:20:15 PM
    I want to open a dollar tree I live in wylie tx 75098. I want to be the owner for a dollar tree. How I can. Let me know 915 328 4459
  • 25. Netra Gurung said on 11/30/2012 2:00:29 PM
    Hello, I live in Omaha, Nebraska. I am Planning to open Dollar tree store on my location but i really don't know where to start. Please, email me at netrabg@hotmail.com or call me 402-3019353 for further information...thank you..i will appreciate your respond..
  • 26. Berry said on 12/12/2012 3:50:19 PM
    i would like to know if you would like a dollar store to purchase to open a dollar tree right across walmart and near sobeys there is no dollarama around and also no place around for anymore. i guarantee this is a good place for business
  • 27. Shanna White said on 12/17/2012 8:45:52 PM
    I would like to open a dollar tree in sullivan or shelburn Indiana. I need to know about how to get financing to do this as well! Please help!
  • 28. Georgette Miniard said on 1/2/2013 4:07:47 PM
    Aliceville, Al 35442. I need info on how to get started
  • 29. Angela Booker said on 1/6/2013 1:39:41 PM
    To whom this may concern my name is Angela I am a recent Business graduate student of Lemoyne Owen College in Memphis, Tn and I am very interest in opening a Dollar Tree establishment in the North Mississippi area. Information in which I am looking for is : 1.Start up fee 2. Will you meaning Dollar Tree build to suite 3.Supplies and Maintenance or do I just pay a franchising price/fee. Please contact me using the email address provide above. Thanks for time and patience I look forward to hearing from you.
  • 30. Christopher Lawrence said on 1/9/2013 8:57:37 PM
    To whom it may concern I'm interested in franchising a Dollar Tree. I would like the information that is required to accomplish this. The location I've been looking into is Shorewood, IL. Thanks
  • 31. Antonio Jackson said on 1/17/2013 6:55:07 PM
    Hello, live in Gwinnette county in Georgia and I am seriously inquiring about starting a Dollar tree and then considering opening a couple in South Carolina in my hometown. There are so call dollar stores, but they are not the same as what a dollar tree. Please contact me via email and I will then look forward to hearing from you by phone. Thank you for your time and patience.
  • 32. harjeet singh said on 1/21/2013 1:58:26 PM
    i would like to have an information to buy dollar tree store in ny. thank you
  • 33. D. Scott said on 1/21/2013 4:45:01 PM
    hmmm I am interested in owning a Dollar Tree in my area, however the long repetitive story above states that there is no Franchise to buy into.. So what is the purpose of giving our information? Is this just to find new places from those interested??
  • 34. Yvette said on 1/28/2013 11:25:00 AM
    I would like to open a Dollar Tree in Detroit, MI near Wayne State University college
  • 35. Linda Clark said on 2/28/2013 9:56:39 AM
    I am interested in possibly opening a Dollar Tree in Washington, D.C.
  • 36. U.Kumar said on 3/18/2013 5:31:31 AM
    Hi I wanted to open the Dollar tree in Fiji can you please advise capital required
  • 37. Nina Mackey said on 3/22/2013 11:08:52 PM
    I would like to open a Dollar Tree in Aurora IL, please provide more information email address listed.
  • 38. joe said on 4/2/2013 6:34:59 PM
    I would like info on opening a dollar tree in pennsylvania there is a dollar general about 1 mile from where i would like to open my business. How much does it cost to get a business started please get back to me soon as possible. Thanks Joe
  • 39. Mark Reeves MD said on 4/24/2013 8:08:29 PM
    I have seen and compared various "Dollar" stores in the area. I don't think that I have seen one of yours in this City. I have seen many others and they appear to do a brisk business. After visiting one of your stores in Austin, Texas, or near Austin-in the suburbs, I was impressed by several things, 1) Prices, 2) Variety, including freezer items. I Would like to see if I can set up one of your stores in this area of El Paso, Texas-the 79912 zip code. Please let me know what the initial investment is and the particulars of owning and running one of your stores in this general area. Thanks, Mark R, eeves, MD
  • 40. Victor Haynes said on 4/30/2013 9:20:34 PM
    I would like to set up a store in the Cleveland or Akron Ohio area, After shopping at your location in Richmond hts Ohio, Please send me data needed to get started.
  • 41. Dean said on 5/8/2013 10:17:26 PM
    Are you a bunch of idiots Dollar Tree does not franchise out. Read the article and by the way Dollar Tree has no intention of letting anyone ever have a franchise. The company has no need to franchise out as it is one of the best positioned companies out there. Having corporately owned stores means higher profits as they get all the revenue the stores generate. I am a District Manager for Dollar Tree.
  • 42. anthony baker+ said on 5/15/2013 2:03:56 PM
    I will like to know how i go by opening a dollar tree store in schenectady ny
  • 43. Johnny Priester said on 5/17/2013 8:06:52 PM
    Hi... I am interested in opening a Dollartree store in Kingstree, SC. There are NO dollar tree stores there. Please email me some info on how I can get started and approx. how much money I would need. Thank you.
  • 44. Elsa said on 6/1/2013 12:32:38 AM
    Hello, I am very interested in opening a Dollar Tree store in Laredo, Texas United States. They is only 1 that I know of. Ever since I went for the first time to the store I felt in love with all the dollar items and see that people buy everything in the store. Thanks Elsa
  • 45. REME PARRA said on 6/16/2013 12:15:14 AM
    I AM VERY INTERESTED IN OPENING A DOLLAR TREE STORE IN HORIZON CITY, TX , COUNTY OF EL PASO. USA. OR YOU CAN RESEARCH FOR YOU TO OPEN A DOLLAR TREE. A NEW WAL MART IS OPENING BY THE END OF THE YEAR. PLEASE WE NEED A DOLLAR TREE IN THIS AREA. THERE ARE OTHER DOLLAR STORE BUT DO NOT CUT THE MASTARD. DOLLAR TREE IS THE BEST! THANK YOU, REME. EL PASO TEXAS, USA
  • 46. Eren said on 6/17/2013 9:43:02 PM
    Hello. Would like to get some information about opening up a store in the Ukraine or the Republic of Georgia. Thank you.
  • 47. tom colombel said on 6/24/2013 11:03:51 AM
    I AM INTERESTED IN OPENING A DOLLAR TREE STORE IN UTH. HOW MUCH IT COST ME THX
  • 48. Yolanda Bradley said on 6/26/2013 10:47:17 PM
    I would love to own a Dollar Tree Store in Chicago or surrounding Suburbs. I was in a Dollar Tree in Melrose Park, on different occasions and I have never seen merchandise move so quickly! We are living in hard money times. And Consumers are looking to save as much as they can on products that are used on daily basis. I believe owning and operation a Dollar Tree store would be a smart investment
  • 49. Diallo said on 6/29/2013 10:27:59 AM
    I am interested in opening a Dollar Tree Store either in NJ or in NY. Can you please provide information on how to proceed and the start up fee required? Thank you
  • 50. Patrick Swirczynski said on 7/14/2013 10:20:11 PM
    I would like to own a Dollar Tree store in Dodgeville Wisconsin, location strip mall near a Walmart. Nearest Dollar Tree 30 miles. Would take advantage of the Walmart traffic.
  • 51. marlene de meglio said on 7/17/2013 11:35:03 AM
    I would like to open a dollar tree store in west long branch, N.J. Can you send me information on how to proceed and the start up fee required.
  • 52. Sandra Simmons said on 10/25/2013 6:22:00 AM
    Please send me franchise information for a Dollar Tree in Westland, MI
  • 53. Shawn said on 11/10/2013 8:52:47 PM
    Hi, I am interesting to open dollar tree franchise in south Ga like Macon or WarnerRoben. please email some information .thanks
  • 54. Dalip Kumar said on 11/11/2013 2:27:48 PM
    I want to start Dollar Tree on Steve Reynolds Blvd NW/Old Norcross Road NW Duluth GA
  • 55. Dalip Kumar said on 11/11/2013 2:30:48 PM
    Need some information to start Dollar Tree.
  • 56. Diana Campione said on 12/26/2013 8:18:01 PM
    I am interested in opening a Dollar Tree Business in Scottsbluff, Nebraska. I have a great building a very good location. Hoping you will consider looking at. Thank You, Diana
  • 57. FRANCENIA BOYD said on 1/3/2014 8:29:09 PM
    HI MY NAME IS FRANCENIA I WOULD LIKE TO START MY OWN DOLLAR TREE IN TAMPA FL, I HAVE A LOCATION IN MIND THAT WOULD BE SUITABLE, I BELIEVE FOR BUSINESS OF THIS SORT, IT IS PRIME IDEAL BUSINESS LOCATION, I WOULD COUNT IT A PRIVILEGE AND A EARNER TO HEAR BACK YOUR INPUT ON MY DESIRE TO OWN MY OWN BUSINESS. THANK YOU FOR THIS TIME AND SPACE TO EXPRESS GREATEST DESIRE TO HAVE MY OWN BUSINESS. WITH GREAT HOPES OF YOU CONTACTING. SINCERELY YOUR FRANCENIA BOYD.
  • 58. Assal Al-Chalabi said on 1/9/2014 5:59:03 PM
    I want to open dollars tree store but I don't know how much cost and from where can start so I need your advice and information how to start like this business
  • 59. Ken said on 1/21/2014 9:55:33 PM
    Hi I like know how to buy or lease dollar tree Canada I have dollar store 3 yr exp I live ont Canada pls give me cal 647 637 7985 ken or email us thks
  • 60. danielle said on 2/17/2014 12:42:16 PM
    Hello, I would like to open a dollar in Miramar Florida area. I have a location in mind please respond to my email. Thanks
  • 61. Sara Hicks said on 3/11/2014 11:31:22 PM
    Hi, I would like information about International franchise of a Dollar Tree in Lima Peru please and how much would I need to get the franchise
  • 62. Jalal Dib said on 4/11/2014 7:02:11 PM
    Hello, I live in Toronto Ontario Canada, and I'm interested in opening a Dollar Tree store in the Great Toronto Area, there is a great potential for a dollar Tree store to succeed since I can only see one store in this area
  • 63. Donna Chappell said on 4/21/2014 1:02:29 PM
    I would like to open a Dollar tree in Marysville Ks. The closest one is in Manhattan ks which is 60 miles away. Marysville is the biggest town in Marshall county and I feel that this community could benefit from a dollar store. Please contact me with any information. I know of several locations that a Dollar Tree could be placed.
  • 64. James said on 4/25/2014 12:34:14 PM
    how much do cost to open a dollar tree stores
  • 65. Veronica said on 5/19/2014 10:44:56 PM
    Hi I would like more information about opening a dollar tree..in Immokalee Florida we do not have one and I think it would be a good business here. thank you!
  • 66. monica g flores said on 6/6/2014 1:54:22 PM
    I live in a small town of hollister california and over year ago we lost our dollar tree store due to fire. I am not familiar with how to open a franchise but am truly interested in finding out. In a town like mine with the economy so unpredictable having a dollar tree makes tolerable. We have to go 20 miles plus in two directions just to get to one and gas is not cheap.
  • 67. Larry Ross said on 7/7/2014 6:38:39 PM
    Hi, I would like more information on opening a Dollar Tree in Canton, MS 39046.
  • 68. Jennifer Otero said on 7/29/2014 1:33:11 PM
    I would love to have a DollarTree store franchise in Puerto Rico
  • 69. sandra torres said on 8/7/2014 10:07:48 AM
    I want to start a dollar tree Store in pr.
  • 70. Norma Marshall said on 9/20/2014 9:00:10 PM
    Hi, I would like to start Dollar tree store on the south side of Chicago. great location. please send more information. there is a dollar tree 95th going west and one near 87th and Dan Ryan.
  • 71. GLORIA VALENZUELA said on 10/20/2014 12:43:49 AM
    Hi I will like to open a Dollar tree in goodyear az
  • 72. roger mahmood said on 10/20/2014 12:48:39 PM
    hello, how are you. i would like to open a dollar tree store in chicagoland area. would you be kind enough to help me out. thank you.
  • 73. DENNIS EJORH said on 10/26/2014 2:17:42 AM
    I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A DOLLAR TREE STORE IN ANTIOCH, TENNESEE WITH THE ZIP CODE: 37013.
  • 74. Dana Rose said on 11/8/2014 4:49:10 PM
    Hello, we desperately need a Dollar Tree in Calvert County, Maryland. Dunkirk as previously mentioned or Prince Frederick, Maryland would be divine!
  • 75. Julio A Lerma Sr said on 11/10/2014 3:26:14 AM
    I would like to know how much I need to get this franchise and what 1 am gonna get from my money invested.
  • 76. clyde duhon said on 11/12/2014 7:28:36 PM
    I am inquiring about the capital required to buy a dollar tree franchise I'd like to open a store in Lafayette la.
  • 77. Joyce Prado said on 11/20/2014 9:36:35 AM
    Good day I would like to information to open a Dollar Tree in nearby Orlando Winter Garden 34787. Thank you, I'm in agurdo answers. Joyce Prado
  • 78. Gary Blanton said on 11/23/2014 5:19:05 PM
    I would like to have info on having a dollar tree in the Harlan ky 40831 area thanks for your time
  • 79. Ashlee Pierce said on 11/25/2014 12:39:38 PM
    I am interested in opening a Dollar Tree store on highway 81 N in Anderson S.C. Highway 81 N. is growing before our eyes and would be a great location as there are other grocery stores, businesses, strip malls currently and under construction.
  • 80. Marcus McCreary said on 11/28/2014 11:30:06 PM
    Pensacola, Florida
  • 81. Neelima said on 12/4/2014 6:46:09 PM
    Hi, I am Neelima. I am in Caboolture, QLD, Australia . We have no Dollar tree store. I want know about franchise
  • 82. DANNY PATEL said on 12/4/2014 8:41:01 PM
    I LIKE TO OPEN DOLLAR TREE STORE IN OCEAN COUNTY NEW JERSEY I AM IN RETAIL BUSINESS FROM 1997.
  • 83. Mona Sharma said on 12/11/2014 9:15:23 PM
    i would like to open one dollar tree store in Bartlett Illinoise. please let me know how it works? my phone number 630-246-0840.
  • 84. deborah jolley said on 12/12/2014 11:30:16 AM
    Hello dollar tree my name is Deborah jolley and I am interested in possibly opening one of your stores.. My town is very small and it is 13 to 14 miles on each side to the next town and I think that would be a great place to open one please give me more info ...
  • 85. alwan said on 12/13/2014 1:15:14 AM
    greetings, I am interested in opening a Dollar Tree in Atlanta can you help me please. thanks
  • 86. Ganga said on 12/15/2014 10:06:24 PM
    Hello. I Would like to get some information about opening up a dollar store in Colorado. could you please send me more information.
  • 87. Robin Rahman said on 12/27/2014 5:51:07 PM
    Hi, I we lived in NY more than 27 years and we have a retail business experience. And we would like to open a great "DollarTree" store in NY. So if you kindly send a information package it would be appreciated. Dollar Tree item is very much demand all over USA. Its a great way to contribute the needy people. I am also using dollar product as well. So please help us to open this kind store if possible in NY. Thank you in advanced. Waiting for your prompt response. Robin Rahman
  • 88. Brigitte said on 1/8/2015 5:55:06 PM
    Hi , I live in Chicago IL .I would like to open "Dollar Tree. so if you kindly send a information package, I would appreciated.
  • 89. Barbara Albert said on 1/16/2015 11:58:57 AM
    Hello my name is Barbara and I would like to franchise a Dollar tree store in Queens, New york. There is a need for 1 on Merrick blvd a very busy area, it would be a success. Please get back to me with an information package it would be greatly appreciated. Thank You, Barbara Albert. barbaraalbert2003@yahoo.com
  • 90. Cynthia william said on 1/25/2015 6:25:06 AM
    Hello my name is Cynthia william and I'm from a country called Micronesia ,I'm now residing in Vancouver Washington .but I'm planning to go back to my home and I want to open a dollar tree in my state called pohnpei. its a really tiny place but with the good deal like everything for a dollar, it would be perfect from where I'm from. so please help me to open this store in pohnpei Micronesia . I will manage very well. thank you and I hope I hear from you .my phone number is 3609497495
  • 91. Gary Dahmer said on 2/11/2015 1:52:28 PM
    Hello, I am interested in franchising a Dollar Tree store in southwest Missouri, specifically Nixa, MO or Branson MO. I believe your business sales are strong and would benefit us both. Location is everything these two location's are both growing in population and sales. I am a Senior US Army Officer who is looking for self- employment with management. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you, Gary Dahmer
  • 92. MELIKA JAMES MILLER said on 2/17/2015 2:13:48 PM
    Good evening, I am interested in owning a Dollar Tree store in Virginia. Can you please give me the steps I need to get started . Thank You
  • 93. Sarah Moustaffa said on 2/26/2015 9:39:56 PM
    I am interested in franchise or owning my own dollar tree and would like information on how to open up a dollar tree store in cresson, pa. Pricing, start up costs, franchise information etc. please send to my email. Thank you Sarah
  • 94. Al Philips said on 3/1/2015 6:18:53 AM
    Hello, we want to move up in life, and will like to own a Dollor Tree Store on the a Island of Sxm, here the price market is way to high for folks. Thanks, Al Philips tel. 1-721-5875565. ST.Maarten
  • 95. Al Philips said on 3/1/2015 6:28:03 AM
    Philipsburg, St.Maarten Ned-Ant.location. Please call us, or -e-mail the info , to get started with Dollar Tree Business. Thank you, AlPhilips
  • 96. Maria Raquel Rivera said on 3/8/2015 3:13:04 AM
    Hello, I am interested in franchising a Dollar store I walk into one of your stores for the first time and i was very surprised that actually everything cost a dollar please call me or e mail me asap thank so much 505 920 3286 or contact my husband at 505 920 3286 .
  • 97. simon sop said on 3/9/2015 12:13:21 PM
    I'm interesting in opening a dollar tree store in Philadelphia and around Philadelphia or in Petersburg Va. Would you please provide me all franchise information I need to know for startup her is my contact# 8048789311. Thank you. Sincerely Simon Sop
  • 98. Memunatu Kargbo said on 3/26/2015 10:23:56 AM
    Hi my name is memunatu I am interested to open a dollar tree store I can be reach on 2404911832.Thanks
  • 99. Afreen Nasim said on 4/7/2015 5:36:29 PM
    I am interested in opening a dollar tree at city of Wylie or at neighbouring city of Texas for which I need detailed information about this franchise, also importantly total investment cost, liquid money, etc. You may contact with my husband on his cell phone 2146045275. Thank you.
  • 100. Yuan GAO said on 4/14/2015 10:36:20 PM
    Hi, I like to open a dollar tree in Edmonton Alberta Canada. 780-7078465. Thanks
  • 101. Eva said on 4/26/2015 5:38:56 PM
    Hi I would like to know what need to be done and how much would the costs be to open a Dollar Tree Store in Barcelona, Spain.
  • 102. ken said on 5/8/2015 12:10:57 AM
    Would like to open a Dollar Tree in any good location in Bellinham, Wa. Please advise costs.
  • 103. Bobby khan said on 5/11/2015 3:54:42 AM
    I would like know the process to become a part of dollar tree business. Full detail for on store opening process.
  • 104. AL Khan said on 5/11/2015 7:34:01 PM
    I would like to open dollar tree in Atlanta ga please provide me some information. Thanks
  • 105. PK said on 5/12/2015 2:50:14 PM
    DT do not offer franchising opportunities. All of their stores are operated from our Corporate Headquarters in Chesapeake, VA.
  • 106. Bishnu Kharel said on 5/13/2015 1:47:30 PM
    Hello, I AM INTERESTED IN OPENING AN DOLLAR TREE IN CINCINNATI OH. COULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME BY SENDING DETAIL INFORMATION.
  • 107. Dana nave said on 5/16/2015 8:54:23 AM
    Hi, I'm Dana I leaved in Clearwater area for over 15 years and now I'm back in Israel, I like to hear about dollar tree franchise here. Please email back to me, I can call you back.. Dohafakot@gmail.com 972522254625
  • 108. mekonnen hailu said on 5/24/2015 10:02:00 AM
    Good morning my name meron dege. I am resident of Charlotte Nc. I am looking for some information how to franchise dollar tree. Please send me the information if possible. Thanks.
  • 109. mekonnen hailu said on 5/24/2015 10:14:06 AM
    I just want to franchise dollar tree if possible In Charlotte Nc around steel creek.
  • 110. Andy said on 5/27/2015 3:39:15 AM
    Hi, I'm interested in opening a dollar tree franchise in Canada. please contact me if possible. toofan18@hotmail.com
  • 111. Gaynette Russell said on 6/3/2015 9:24:38 AM
    I would like Information on how to start a Dollar Tree Franchise in Maryland.
  • 112. Lincoln Moore said on 6/5/2015 2:34:35 PM
    All Concern, I am interested in opening a Dollar Tree franchise in Manning, SC. Please contact me at the earliest convenience. Sincerely, Lincoln Moore
  • 113. Victor said on 6/9/2015 4:37:57 AM
    I'm looking forward into owning my own store. I live in Ontario CA, if you can please send me more information about having ownership with Dollar Tree, Thanks
  • 114. Mike khali said on 6/11/2015 2:50:39 AM
    Please contact me I'm interested in opening a dollar store
  • 115. Liliana Lopez said on 6/11/2015 2:01:45 PM
    Hi I am Liliana Lopez from Mexico I would like to own a Dollar Tree store in Guadalajara Mexico because is really cheaper for the poor people here. I would like information about if I can open a store ok.
  • 116. Fausat said on 6/24/2015 12:34:15 PM
    Wisconsin
  • 117. Sara Hicks said on 6/24/2015 6:29:03 PM
    Business location is Lima Peru
  • 118. Adesola Olaleye said on 7/1/2015 2:35:03 PM
    KINDLY SEND ME INFORMATION. I'M INTERESTED IN OPENING ONE.
  • 119. Adrian Brockington said on 7/4/2015 4:13:37 PM
    Middle River Maryland and Union City Georgia
  • 120. Samuel Matos said on 7/5/2015 4:53:39 PM
    If possible please send information on opening a dollar tree franchise in San Tan Valley Arizona. It's a growing suburb actually a county island with no dollar stores within a 15 Mile radius. My wife and I are very interested and we have the finances thank you
  • 121. Pablo graff said on 7/20/2015 2:32:00 PM
    hello I want to make an investment in the dollar tree franchise. My email is: pablograff2306@hotmail.com. thanks.
  • 122. leslie cole said on 8/13/2015 11:23:26 AM
    Richton Park Il, Orland Park, Frankfort
  • 123. leslie cole said on 8/16/2015 4:15:11 PM
    looking to invest in franchise of Dollar Tree store. Please send me information. I live in Illinois southern suburb area and was interested in opening in the southwest west suburb region.
  • 124. leslie cole said on 8/16/2015 4:19:17 PM
    Leslie Cole looking to invest in Dollar Tree franchise in Illinois southwest/west suburban region edg1900@gmail.com
  • 125. Derreyl Brown said on 8/19/2015 8:12:42 AM
    Interested in owning a Dollar Tree Store. Would you please provide all information and costs on how to startup a Dollar Tree Store.
  • 126. Sharda Bhattoe said on 8/20/2015 4:58:23 PM
    Hello, I would like to ask for possibilities to open a dollar tree in Europe. I really think that it is going to be a great and big success over here. Many people would be grateful. The poor and also the rich... YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT People from Holland ... "Dutch people Are the tightfisted, stingy people who make Scotsmen look like lotter-winner churchgoers with a guilty conscience.". So I hope to hear from you what you think about introducing a Dollar Tree in Holland Europe. Sharda Bhattoe
  • 127. Mitch Walpole said on 8/25/2015 5:19:37 PM
    Hello, to whom this may concern. I'd like to inquire about starting my own Dollar Tree Store. If possible can you email me some literature which includes; cost and process from A to Z. Thanks.
  • 128. Marie Pierre said on 8/26/2015 2:25:18 PM
    South Kansas City, MO
  • 129. Marie Pierre said on 8/26/2015 2:31:35 PM
    I want to open a dollar tree store in south Kansas city Missouri. Please let me know the everything concerning your franchise. Thanks,
  • 130. steve kioi said on 9/1/2015 1:14:53 AM
    Sturbridge MA
  • 131. Lynn Le Blond said on 9/2/2015 10:07:10 PM
    I would like some info on opening a Dollar Tree Store in Savona BC
  • 132. Farooq said on 9/3/2015 3:30:19 AM
    I want to inquire about the franchise opportunity in UAE (especially in Au Dhabi city). Please provide me all the relevant information concerning opening your franchise overseas. Thanks, Farooq
  • 133. Mohammad Popal said on 9/5/2015 12:08:27 AM
    Hi, I'd like to inquire about starting my own Dollar Tree Store. If possible can you email me some literature please.
  • 134. Benita said on 9/5/2015 5:22:44 PM
    I am interested in opening a dollar tree store in Arlington TX. Can you please send me some information? Thanks.
  • 135. Clarke said on 9/5/2015 8:02:45 PM
    Hi I'm interested in opening dollar tree along the other franchises in Broward county.
  • 136. Catherine Evin said on 9/6/2015 2:19:24 PM
    I would like to open a Dollar Tree in Clover Va. Please send me the general information needed to start up this business including basic cost and licenses that are required. Thanks, Caterine
  • 137. Mohammad Kabir said on 9/11/2015 10:40:44 AM
    I am interested in opening a Dollar Tree Store Detroit MI. Would you please provide all information and costs on how to startup a Dollar Tree Store.
  • 138. Anna said on 9/13/2015 5:35:07 PM
    I would like to open a dollar tree shop in port Harcourt city in Rivers state of Nigeria, what are the requirements?
  • 139. Saleh nasher said on 9/19/2015 9:15:59 PM
    I am interested in opening a Dollar Tree Store In North Carolina. Would you please provide all information and costs on how to startup a Dollar Tree Store.
  • 140. Kendra Matthews said on 9/21/2015 10:05:53 AM
    Yes I would love to have a dollar store in Durham NC can you please send my the paper work.
  • 141. Lory Sanchez said on 9/27/2015 11:39:51 PM
    Please send me information. I like to open a dollar store in Cornelius Oregon.
  • 142. Atheer Ibrahim said on 9/28/2015 9:08:00 PM
    Dear sir, I own shopping center in South lapeer rd., Lake orion, MI. 48360 , we need to open dollar tree we have size 3700 Sqft. Please send me information about this business
  • 143. Angela Daniels said on 9/29/2015 11:59:26 AM
    I'm interested in opening a Dollar Tree in Omaha Nebraska. please forward any information available
  • 144. Kenna said on 10/11/2015 2:53:14 PM
    I am interested in opening a Dollar Tree store in Africa but especially in Nairobi,Kenya.Please kindly send me the details available and the costs to start it up and maintenance too.Thanks in advance.
  • 145. Tariro Makwangudze said on 10/14/2015 12:25:50 AM
    l am interested in opening a dollar store in Houston Texas .please send me the details .
  • 146. Tariro Makwangudze said on 10/14/2015 9:36:41 AM
    Please sent info concerning owning a business franchise Houston tx USA.
  • 147. Odell Gordon said on 10/19/2015 9:45:00 AM
    Hello need more info for franchising.
  • 148. Bernard Stewart said on 10/19/2015 11:44:10 AM
    My name is Bernard Stewart and I am interested in opening a dollar tree franchise in St. Louis metropolitan area. ( Natural Bridge and Union )area.
  • 149. Debbie keel said on 10/22/2015 8:37:03 PM
    Delano tn. 37325 us 411 and 163 I am interested in opening a dollar tree franchise
  • 150. Tamara Lakes said on 10/28/2015 10:26:36 AM
    Hello my Tamara Lakes I would like to have information on how to open a Dollar Tree in Grenada Mississippi.
  • 151. Marcus Brown said on 10/28/2015 9:33:39 PM
    I would like information about opening a dollar tree in the New Lennox, IL area.
  • 152. Nilda Marrero said on 11/6/2015 10:18:58 AM
    Hi my name is Nilda and i like to open the first Dollar Tree in Puerto Rico.It would be the beginning to a huge investment expansion across my country.I am very interested in this franchise and excited to start right away. So please contact me as soon as possible.
  • 153. anthony Rahming said on 11/22/2015 2:49:37 PM
    have the location already would like to open a dollar tree store in Freeport Bahamas ASAP.
  • 154. ADEIL ABDELRAHMAN said on 11/22/2015 8:47:35 PM
    I WOULD LIKE TO START A DOLLAR TREE STORE BUSINESS IN SEATTLE,WA. WHAT IS THE COST ? HOW CAN YOU HELP ME SET IT UP ?
  • 155. Douglas Daniel Egot said on 12/9/2015 6:32:34 PM
    Hello, my name is Douglas Egot; I'd like to inquire information about obtaining Dollar Tree Franchise and would like to have it open at St. Andrew's road Columbia, SC.
  • 156. Raymond Bogart said on 12/22/2015 11:01:06 PM
    Hello, I live in a village of Granville, New York, The nearest dollar store is 35 minutes away. Which is good if your out that way. The location I am talking about has a lot townships covering the border of Vermont that share other local stores.Stores have always done well here like the Price Chopper here has been one of their better locations. Ames before they close were one of their better shops. There room for a Dollar Tree and what it can bring to our village. Been a couple store in the last couple years that had grace us, being Big Lots and Tractor Supply. If you think this possible area and like to share information on starting a store that be fantastic.
  • 157. Nelida said on 1/17/2016 6:43:05 PM
    I'd love an opportunity to open a dollar tree. Can someone here help me to get it started?
  • 158. Pam said on 1/17/2016 7:12:31 PM
    I would like some information on Dollar Tree in small town in Ark We have no grocery store are dollar store in our town have to go out of State for those things ,
  • 159. renee said on 1/22/2016 11:13:06 AM
    Hello my name is Renee and I'm located in Columbus, Ohio. I would like to open a dollar tree store here. Can you give me some information on how to get that started.
  • 160. jayesh said on 1/23/2016 1:05:43 PM
    Hello I need more information to open dollar tree store and estimate investment in chicago or suburb. jayesh
  • 161. Jill Daugherty said on 1/29/2016 10:54:27 AM
    My community is growing with new business's making it a great place to raise your children. Dollar Tree would be a welcome addition in Northfield Ohio. I currently have to drive 30 minutes to get to another dollar tree store. Please consider this great opportunity. Thank You, Jill
  • 162. Ramiro Ramirez said on 2/2/2016 1:59:38 PM
    Hello My name is Ramiro Ramirez. I'm located in Brownsville, Tx. I would love to open a Dollar Tree store here. I have a location to set it up. I would like some information on how to get started.
  • 163. Uzma rafiq said on 2/10/2016 11:50:02 AM
    Hello- I am interested in opening a dollar tree in Aurora il.Please provide additional information. Uzma.sami@yahoo.com
  • 164. Jerlian Raymond said on 2/22/2016 11:11:16 PM
    Hello I am very interested in this store, Dollar Tree. Because where I stay right now, is a place that makes minimum wage of $1.75. My mom is an excellent business woman. We have our own land here in Pohnpei, Micronesia. Hoping to hear from you.
  • 165. Sonya Hawkins said on 2/24/2016 10:48:34 PM
    Hello my name is Sonya Hawkins, I am interested in opening a Dollar Tree in Texarkana Tx.I have a location in mind. Please contact me at 903-244-2226.
  • 166. Tomi said on 2/28/2016 1:24:21 PM
    Hi, I an interested in opening a dollar tree in Texas, I have a location in mind.
  • 167. Tim Perry said on 2/28/2016 8:09:45 PM
    Hi my name is Tim Perry I have a location in mind the nearest Dollar Tree is 35 miles, there is no Dollar Tree north of Bangor. This store would be in a central location that would serve central Maine.
  • 168. carol sharp said on 3/5/2016 8:19:48 PM
    will I have to buy all the merchandise or will it be included in the price? what does at cost mean? can I choose my hours? will someone put in the fixtures for free or is there a cost? Will someone help me to get started and will the cash registers cost or is that incuded in the start up money? Just what will it cost all total to start a DOLLAR TREE FRANCHISE Thanks CAROL SHARP 8121 KINGSTON AVE CHICAGO IL 60617 USA
  • 169. Cathy Johnson said on 3/30/2016 1:49:54 PM
    Interested in opening a dollar store, the closest one to me I believe is 45 miles, coming soon, I live in Sidney, MT and our shopping is limited and quite frankly over priced. Can you give me any information on opening my own dollar tree and how to get started? Thank you
  • 170. Jawad malik said on 4/2/2016 3:20:32 PM
    I am interested to open doller tree store in tulsa oklohama . Wanted to know how I can open doller tree n how much investment involve in it so plz guide me my cell phone no is 201 2834806
  • 171. Mercy guevra said on 4/6/2016 11:56:49 PM
    Hi I am interested to open a dollar tree store in New Orleans lousiana. I want to know how I can open a dollar tree store in my location my name is mercy guevara my email is frankglobal@mail.com y my phone number is 5043772733
  • 172. Fatimah Shabazz said on 4/7/2016 7:15:14 AM
    Please send me detail on how to own a dollar tree.I'm in the charlotte Nc area.Thanks.
  • 173. Suannie Guenther said on 4/11/2016 2:39:40 PM
    Please send me information about how to open Dollar Tree store in Leonardtown, Maryland. How much investment start this business.
  • 174. Sirley Langston said on 4/12/2016 4:24:47 PM
    Sir Langston I'm interested to open Dollar Tree in Owasso Oklahoma!I wanted to know how much investment I need to start this business! Please send me information how to open Dollar tree store! Thanks.
  • 175. Shirley Wolfe said on 4/25/2016 1:26:05 PM
    Hi, my name is Shirley Wolfe. I am interested in opening a Dollar Tree store. In Colquitt, ga. Please send me the information to get started.
  • 176. Sandra K Kyner said on 5/3/2016 3:14:04 PM
    Would like to know the contact person to inquire about a Dollar Tree Franchise. The location would be Monument, Colorado with a zip code of 80132.Have been a weekly shopper at Dollar Tree for many years.Email address is dskyner@msn.com
  • 177. kazi Hassan said on 5/22/2016 11:11:23 AM
    Please send me information about dollar tree franchise. Thank you, Kazi Hassan, Nyc Hassankazi@aol.com
  • 178. Raj Mehra said on 5/26/2016 5:36:15 PM
    Dear Sir,Like to open DOLLAR TREE store in New Jersey, like to what are the investments and can I open any were in NJ,and please let me know all the details.which will help me a lot to understand and how long does it take to open one. Raj
  • 179. Lisha said on 5/27/2016 12:28:59 PM
    Hi there, could someone get in touch with me to see what the steps are in regards to opening a dollar tree in Ellswprth Maine?? Thank you
  • 180. Laura said on 6/25/2016 10:00:24 AM
    Hi.I would like to open a Dollar Tree in Miami Fl or buy an existing one.Please write me with detail information.
  • 181. WILLIE N COOLEY said on 6/28/2016 12:48:03 PM
    HI, I WOULD LIKE TO OPEN A DOLLAR TREE IN VA OR FLA AND I KNOW THE LOCATION WHERE I WANT IT TO BE. I AM DEAF AND I NEED SOMEONE TO WORK CLOSE TO ME, AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE CONTACT PERSON. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.
  • 182. Tiffany said on 6/30/2016 4:03:33 PM
    My husband and I are interested in opening a dollar tree in Fairview TN 37062. Williamson county.
  • 183. Marc G. Rouhana said on 7/1/2016 1:15:02 PM
    I am interested to open a Dollar Tree in Florida around Palm Harbor and Tarpon Springs in the East Lake Area. You are kindly requested about the possibility and chances to do so.
  • 184. James expert adviser said on 7/11/2016 9:19:47 PM
    @Tiffany, good idea to start a dollar tree. Do you need any help? How can i help you?

Jestin James
    Startup Biz Hub - Senior Advisor (Staff)

• 185. Billy Wrighg said on 7/17/2016 10:19:20 PM
    Hello, my name is Billy Wright and I am inquiring about opening another dollar tree store in Mississippi. I live in Greenville MS and we have one already but I have another great location that I think will excel as well. If you would please email me at billywright100@gmail.com or please call662 3797288
  • 186. Deron Mims said on 7/24/2016 8:46:29 PM
    Would like to have my own dollar tree in the next few years.
  • 187. zoa said on 7/27/2016 3:12:29 PM
    hello my name is zoa I am interested to open a dollar tree in Miami florida or in fort mayer florida please email me information to zoacuba@aol.com
  • 188. Corey Williams said on 8/3/2016 3:01:02 AM
    I am interested in opening up a dollar market in High Point NC. Need further information and assistance on what procedures need to be taken.
  • 189. steve said on 8/3/2016 7:10:39 AM
    Hello! I would like to open dollar tree in Florida, please email me the information
  • 190. Nicholas Drumgoole said on 8/3/2016 11:33:55 AM
    I have a building and property already that is commercial property! It is currently a game room, but I wanna change it into a dollar tree! The nearest dollar store is 25 miles and a lot of people in the community do not have vehicles and my property is very convenient and walking distance! Thanks for the opportunity! Property is in Sicily Island, LA!
  • 191. Ann said on 8/30/2016 8:57:42 PM
    Hi how do I go about starting a dollar Tree
  • 192. Ellen Burdeau said on 9/16/2016 9:09:26 AM
    I am interested in opening a Dollar Tree store in Browning Montana, the nearest dollar tree store is over 100 miles away! The location is on a reservation. Any information is greatly appreciated. ellenburdeau@hotmail.com thanks for the opportunity.
  • 193. Rafif said on 10/17/2016 9:37:12 PM
    Hello my name is Rafif I am interested to own in opening dollar tree store in Tennessee, Chattanooga. Please write me with details information. Thanks
  • 194. Safia abdulle said on 11/5/2016 3:47:51 PM
    Hi how do I go about starting Dollar tree in Kenya.
  • 195. Malak nada said on 11/5/2016 8:26:59 PM
    Hi my name is malak and I would love to know if there is any opportunity to open a dollar tree in Bay ridge Brooklyn. If you guys are interested in having someone open one in my area please contact me
  • 196. Peter said on 11/11/2016 1:20:56 PM
    Hi, I am interested in a DollarTree franchise. Thank you, Peter. Magisterh@aol.com
  • 197. Misty said on 11/13/2016 2:28:43 PM
    @tiffany I'm interested in opening a dollar tree Florida 786-525-3637
  • 198. Joshua deloir said on 11/27/2016 2:04:42 PM
    Hi my name is joshua deloir i'm interested in opening a dollar tree in bronx, new york my info is 3478254239
  • 199. Alexandra said on 12/4/2016 9:30:02 PM
    Hello, I'm interested in opening a dollar tree in Colombia - South America. Thanks!!!