Crude Oil Business Tips

Almost all of us will surely want to be financially stable in the near future. While some find it hard to achieve this kind of success, many have already learned of different ways in earning additional income that will pave their way to richness.

One of these business ventures would be the one that involves crude oil. Know the crude oil business tips that aspiring business owners must know.

Being rich one day is a dream of many people and entering the crude oil business will surely allow you to reach this goal. However, just like any businesses, this is surely not that easy a process. There are also some pointers that you should be aware of.

The Basic Requirements

You will surely be able to earn a large lump of money being a marketer of crude oil if you will work as an agent, facilitator or intermediary broker. There is no need for a very large capital. What is basically expected from you is that you will have a good skill in communication, a good command of the English as well as other languages for there are also customers who do not speak English, a computer, internet connection and the likes. The moment that you have all these things secured, you can already start your travel into being a millionaire in the field of crude oil marketing.

Learn the Business

Another essential step that you must make is to look for the crude oil buyers as well as sellers that are genuine enough. Your job as an agent or marketer of crude oil will encompass linking the sellers of crude oil to those who buy them and vice versa. The online world will be the best place where you can commence. Starting offline might be great for you but more skills aside from the professional ones are actually needed. You should also be familiar with the various terms in crude oil such as TTT, MOQ, TTO, CIF, ATL, SPA and many others. You must know also the meanings of all these abbreviations as well as what they actually stand for. You need also to learn how it is to work with your client on crude oil, either a seller or buyer. This is a very essential thing that you must learn.

Find Buyers and Sellers that are Genuine

The buyers of crude oil do not really search for crude oil. They do it with the help of the agents on crude oil who are experienced enough. The moment that you found the sellers who are genuine, next that you should do is to look for buyers. Fake buyers and sellers dominate the world so be sure that you will use your best judgment.

Other Must Know Things

Crude oil trading is not really that difficult but it can be really tricky sometimes when you would like to find out where the product will be allocated. In reality, most oil is from Organization of Oil Producing & Exporting Countries or OPEC, although NNPC or Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation is already making its way to the market.

• 1. Harry Brent said on 7/29/2011 8:12:04 AM
    How do i learn the terms and abbreviation in the oil and gas. I want to work as a broker. Advice
  • 2. mba kellvyson said on 9/9/2011 2:31:08 PM
    i want to start up a health care business precisely biomedical shop in warri how do i get the right connection from a reputable company.
  • 3. Alabi adeola said on 1/11/2012 3:07:43 AM
    I want to also start a crude biz here in lagos. how do i go about it?
  • 4. AUGUSTINE OKAFOR said on 5/2/2013 11:25:04 AM
    PLS SEND ME MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT I NEED TO KNOW. I AM WRITING FROM LAGOS STATE NIGERIA
  • 5. Ejiro said on 10/18/2013 3:29:49 PM
    Hi am really interested. Can you throw more light by sending me information to my email. Thanks
  • 6. abban khalifa said on 11/8/2013 6:38:28 AM
    how do i learn abbreviation and there meaning in the crude oil business. how and where can i get genuine.
  • 7. naag said on 11/20/2013 6:12:30 AM
    pls send me some info on this to start in to this business. bcz i dont know any thing in this business
  • 8. bobby said on 1/14/2014 3:35:56 AM
    Am new in d biz how do I have the basic knowledge of the of crude oil.
  • 9. Opifex said on 1/14/2014 11:33:57 PM
    Hi! Please this is all fuzzy to me. Could you kindly send me relevant information to help me get into the groove on this whole stuff? I'd really appreciate that. Thanks mate.
  • 10. umealor Ben said on 1/24/2014 5:51:50 AM
    Please send me some information to start this business and i want to learn abbreviation and their meaning in the crude oil business
  • 11. Adigun Laniyan said on 2/11/2014 2:07:53 PM
    kindly help me with as Much information and technical terms, procedures and marketing strategies including payment instruments to help me in my quest to enter into crude oil and refined products sales. Thanks Adigun.
  • 12. Kalu said on 3/24/2014 2:18:29 PM
    I wld like to be an agent of crud oil
  • 13. Yordanys said on 6/24/2014 11:10:20 PM
    We can provide large quantities of crude oil, if you are serious and or have serious buyers please contact me, please if you're not serious don't waste your or my time since we will verify any info before we even start any conversation.
  • 14. freidoun said on 8/2/2014 9:34:27 AM
    i would like to open a crude oil business in Coquitlam, Vancouver, Canada
  • 15. Larry said on 9/19/2014 2:12:09 AM
    Yes i would like to open a crude oil business so can you send me more INFO
  • 16. seyi orisabiyi said on 11/20/2014 12:12:14 PM
    Can anyone get to me if you are genuine seller..please
  • 17. KEHINDE said on 11/25/2014 4:03:52 PM
    THESE IS A BEAUTIFUL REVELATION, PLS KINDLY INBOX ME MORE INFO ABOUT CRUDE OIL ABBREVIATION AND TACTICS TO USE WHEN DEALING WITH FOREIGNERS BECAUSE I AM A GO GETER,TANKS GOD BLESS U
  • 18. Tonderai said on 1/13/2015 7:04:55 AM
    I WOULD LIKE TO BE A CRUDE OIL BROKER CAN YOU SEND ME MORE DETAILS
  • 19. Santino Jude.O said on 1/23/2015 8:49:54 AM
    Thanks i really enjoyed reading ur write up. Pls can enlighten me more to commence d biz pls through email pls
  • 20. larry said on 4/17/2015 3:08:10 AM
    L&L crude oil broker agent LLC Montgomery Al is here to put buyers/sellers with each other and to make sure that all is very good we give the best service we do people the way we want people to do us so pleas call us any time
  • 21. WASIMUDDIN SHEIKH said on 6/15/2015 8:41:57 AM
    Dear Sirs, Appreciate if send me more information on registration system, procedures and marketing strategies including payment instruments and genuine sellers & buyers directory or contacts to help me in my quest to enter into crude oil and refined products business.
  • 22. ADAMS IRETUNDE said on 6/20/2015 6:18:13 PM
    If truly you're sincere and in need of genuine marketers, you can reach me. This is strictly for genuine buyers only. Product directly from PH. You can come down to Nigeria for proof. This is WYSIWYG.
  • 23. toyin said on 8/8/2015 5:48:41 AM
    Why is contact not allow here we should b able to get each others contact and transact business I need product for tankfarm delivery call me on +2349051714393 email jumbenjamin230@yahoo.com
  • 24. Joshua Lamptey said on 9/15/2015 6:22:02 AM
    I am in Ghana and want to be a crude oil agent in my country. Could you please give me the details as to what I should do? I will be very glad to hear from you.Regards Josh
  • 25. Rosemary said on 9/29/2015 1:40:24 PM
    I live in Lagos Nigeria, I want to be a crude oil seller and, what does it cost me to become a seller of crude oil? Are women allowed in the business? What are the necessary steps to be taken. Regards Rosemary.
  • 26. Valeria said on 1/10/2016 7:05:49 PM
    I actually met a millionaire and he told me how he got so rich and he told me the secret "Crude Oil Trading" he is a 40 year old man retired. Started in his 30's. Of course as any future entrepreneur i stole the idea and ran with it. Now i have all the funds needed because i have a huge investor but to be honest i dont know where to start exactly and its driving me a little crazy. Its not as easy as it sounds guys. So if anyone has any idea please let me know.
  • 27. Dubey said on 1/22/2016 1:49:28 PM
    If anybody needs oil at discounted price let me know..... Contact me snj.db1@gmail.com
  • 28. Shadrach said on 5/5/2016 9:03:07 AM
    Hello i'm shadrach lartey from Accra-Ghana, i would want to know more about the crude oil business, if you can give me more knowledge about the business . Hope to hear from you soon.
  • 29. giri said on 6/24/2016 1:08:02 AM
    i want to become crude oil broker pls tell us how to enter in Biz
  • 30. Taneshia Scott said on 6/24/2016 11:30:49 AM
    Hi! I would like to start a crude oil agent business can you give me more tips on the business.
  • 31. faith said on 7/22/2016 4:23:06 PM
    I really enjoyed your post and am really interested in this biz but the problem is how to know a genuine buyer n seller. Pls can u throw more light on that part. Thanks
  • 32. ayodeji said on 11/1/2016 6:24:41 AM
    @seyi 53 million metro tons of oil is available and u can contact me on my email alexandreayodeji@gmail.com or my moblie number +2348068161932