Crazy Business Ideas that Worked
List of Unusual Business Ideas that Work
Lots of people don’t think their crazy business ideas might work, but there are actually some that do. In the past few years, despite the recession and more people losing their job, people are still as creative and crazy in their business ideas.
It’s just that consumers are always looking for something new and strange and that’s exactly what entrepreneurs went and did. Here are some of those crazy business ideas that actually worked. These in fact have also become a huge success.
- Doggles: Dog accessories of the next level. Eyewear, goggles, especially made for dogs with practical value.
- Excused Absence: Need authentic looking excuse letters to miss school or work? Someone created the ‘excused absence network’ to offer you excuse note for only $25 each.
- Personalized Santa Mail: Con Milller, who lived near a trading post called the North Pole, started a family business, Santa House, a Christmas shop and sends personalized Santa letters to children.
These are only a few of the crazy and very creative business ideas that people have come up with. What’s needed here is that you have confidence to try something new. Who knows? It might just click and become a huge success.
- How to Start Stuffed Animal Greetings Business? (January 16, 2017)A stuffed animal greetings business is one of the most difficult things to do especially for a beginner in this business venture. A lot of things also need to be considered like a business license, locations where to put up the business, materials needed in marketing and promoting it to the public.
- Starting a Helicopter Training Business (January 12, 2017)A helicopter training business is a serious undertaking because of the costs that are usually involved. A lot of factors need to be considered such as the credit score, payment history and existing balances. The insight and experience into the flight school industry could also help prior to a helicopter training business startup.
- Starting a Cross-Stitch Retail Business (January 11, 2017)Owning a cross-stitch retail business is a dream that is shared by many. Actually, a huge amount of dollars is obtained from this business for as long as the skills and abilities are combined by a marketer.
- Starting a Granite Fabrication Shop (January 10, 2017)Granite has long been a material popularly used by remodeling markets and residential construction industries. This is also used for bath vanities and kitchen countertops, in most office buildings and hotels.
- How to Open a Carpet Shop? (January 6, 2017)Homes, offices and retails usually use carpet in adding up warmth to their spaces making attractive carpets in demand. With the changing world everybody wants more cozy place to work and live, hence the demand of carpet is increasing every year.
- Starting a Newsprint Recycling Business (December 27, 2016)A newsprint recycling business is a good business undertaking because of the huge demand of people on protecting and safeguarding the environment and conserving natural/mineral sources. Huge returns are also expected from the business, if significant factors are paid attention to.
- Starting an Insurance Adjuster Business (December 20, 2016)An insurance adjuster business is a low start-up cost business that interested people can engage in following the tasks of investigating the insurance claims filed due to property damage or accidents on behalf of the company that presents the assessment. In becoming successful in this business, a few of the important things are usually required.
- Starting an Employment Service Business (December 16, 2016)Employment service businesses are especially designed to help ideally match companies with job openings with qualified and available employees. Also referred as staffing company, this particular type of business support majority of industries and can even be found both in large cities and small towns.
- Starting a Vehicle Consignment Business (December 15, 2016)There are car owners who will rather have their cars sold themselves on the social networking sites like Facebook wherein they can easily find a prospect buyer. On the other hand, some other car owners will rather not deal with the process anymore as they entrust the sale to a vehicle consignment business.
- Starting your own Teleservices Business (December 8, 2016)A lot of entrepreneurs today are interested in starting teleservices business due to the huge demands of businesses for an answering service. But before embarking on this journey, establishing a goal and considering a few things in mind is necessary to reap off successful results in time.
- Starting Large Format Printing Business (December 5, 2016)
- Running a Jamberry Business (November 22, 2016)
- Setting Up a Rehearsal Studio Business (November 16, 2016)
- Starting an Information Research Business (November 3, 2016)
- Starting a Firearms Fabrication Business (October 31, 2016)
- Building Trust in Business (July 26, 2010)
- Copper Repiping Cost (July 21, 2010)
- How to Make eBook Cover (July 13, 2010)
- How to Start a Tanning Salon Business (July 9, 2010)
- Drafting Office Health and Safety Policy (July 8, 2010)
- Drafting Store Refund Policy (July 8, 2010)
- Buying Boat Hauling Trailer (July 7, 2010)
- Dental Practice Valuation (July 5, 2010)
- Finding Home Builder Contractors (June 29, 2010)
- Finding Discount Restaurant Gift Certificate (June 29, 2010)
- How to Start Matte Finishing Business (June 16, 2010)
- Brand Identity Development (June 15, 2010)
- B2B Lead Generation (June 14, 2010)
- Lead Generation for the Complex Sale (June 11, 2010)
- Best Sales Training Techniques (June 10, 2010)
- How to Generate Mortgage Leads (June 10, 2010)
- Buying a Display Mannequin (June 9, 2010)
- Adding a Second Story to a House (June 6, 2010)
- How to Type a Business Letter (May 29, 2010)
- Buying All in One Labor Law Poster (May 25, 2010)