Crazy Business Ideas that Worked
List of Unusual Business Ideas that Work
Lots of people don’t think their crazy business ideas might work, but there are actually some that do. In the past few years, despite the recession and more people losing their job, people are still as creative and crazy in their business ideas.
It’s just that consumers are always looking for something new and strange and that’s exactly what entrepreneurs went and did. Here are some of those crazy business ideas that actually worked. These in fact have also become a huge success.
- Doggles: Dog accessories of the next level. Eyewear, goggles, especially made for dogs with practical value.
- Excused Absence: Need authentic looking excuse letters to miss school or work? Someone created the ‘excused absence network’ to offer you excuse note for only $25 each.
- Personalized Santa Mail: Con Milller, who lived near a trading post called the North Pole, started a family business, Santa House, a Christmas shop and sends personalized Santa letters to children.
These are only a few of the crazy and very creative business ideas that people have come up with. What’s needed here is that you have confidence to try something new. Who knows? It might just click and become a huge success.
- Starting a Firearms Training Business (March 27, 2017)A firearms training business is a good business venture to start on among interested people. Millions of people are interested in taking a defense class in protecting and safeguarding themselves. The interest in using guns and attending classes to become more educated on the safe and proper way of using them is a big push to those who want to start this business.
- Steps to Setup a Plastic Welding Business (March 23, 2017)A plastic welding business is quite a tough business venture to take. Nevertheless, many who have the interest and passion in it decide to start it as well. Only a few important factors need to be considered for it to thrive successfully until the very end.
- Part Time Business Ideas with Low Investment (March 21, 2017)The legendary Warren Buffet said once, never settle on one income source. With the time, always have a secondary source of income. People these days do not only rely on their job for their income. With the advancement of technology, many of them engage in businesses as well.
- How to Start a Primitive Campground? (March 15, 2017)A campground could actually be made simple just like a primitive backcountry area, a paved road with pads intended for recreational vehicles. A primitive background does not require more sites and a bathhouse. In the start of a primitive campground, certain guidelines need to be followed to meet one’s needs.
- How to Start a Child Support Collection Business? (March 6, 2017)A child support collection business is a good path to take towards a secure and good financial future. The tenacity and creativity of an owner are required for it to become successful. Nevertheless, a few important things need to be kept in mind for the business to be developed successfully.
- How to Start Stuffed Animal Greetings Business? (January 16, 2017)A stuffed animal greetings business is one of the most difficult things to do especially for a beginner in this business venture. A lot of things also need to be considered like a business license, locations where to put up the business, materials needed in marketing and promoting it to the public.
- Starting a Helicopter Training Business (January 12, 2017)A helicopter training business is a serious undertaking because of the costs that are usually involved. A lot of factors need to be considered such as the credit score, payment history and existing balances. The insight and experience into the flight school industry could also help prior to a helicopter training business startup.
- Starting a Cross-Stitch Retail Business (January 11, 2017)Owning a cross-stitch retail business is a dream that is shared by many. Actually, a huge amount of dollars is obtained from this business for as long as the skills and abilities are combined by a marketer.
- Starting a Granite Fabrication Shop (January 10, 2017)Granite has long been a material popularly used by remodeling markets and residential construction industries. This is also used for bath vanities and kitchen countertops, in most office buildings and hotels.
- How to Open a Carpet Shop? (January 6, 2017)Homes, offices and retails usually use carpet in adding up warmth to their spaces making attractive carpets in demand. With the changing world everybody wants more cozy place to work and live, hence the demand of carpet is increasing every year.
- Starting a Newsprint Recycling Business (December 27, 2016)
- Starting an Insurance Adjuster Business (December 20, 2016)
- Starting an Employment Service Business (December 16, 2016)
- Starting a Vehicle Consignment Business (December 15, 2016)
- Starting your own Teleservices Business (December 8, 2016)
- Starting Large Format Printing Business (December 5, 2016)
- Running a Jamberry Business (November 22, 2016)
- Setting Up a Rehearsal Studio Business (November 16, 2016)
- Starting an Information Research Business (November 3, 2016)
- Starting a Firearms Fabrication Business (October 31, 2016)
- Building Trust in Business (July 26, 2010)
- Copper Repiping Cost (July 21, 2010)
- How to Make eBook Cover (July 13, 2010)
- How to Start a Tanning Salon Business (July 9, 2010)
- Drafting Office Health and Safety Policy (July 8, 2010)
- Drafting Store Refund Policy (July 8, 2010)
- Buying Boat Hauling Trailer (July 7, 2010)
- Dental Practice Valuation (July 5, 2010)
- Finding Home Builder Contractors (June 29, 2010)
- Finding Discount Restaurant Gift Certificate (June 29, 2010)
- How to Start Matte Finishing Business (June 16, 2010)
- Brand Identity Development (June 15, 2010)
- B2B Lead Generation (June 14, 2010)
- Lead Generation for the Complex Sale (June 11, 2010)
- Best Sales Training Techniques (June 10, 2010)
- How to Generate Mortgage Leads (June 10, 2010)
- Buying a Display Mannequin (June 9, 2010)
- Adding a Second Story to a House (June 6, 2010)
- How to Type a Business Letter (May 29, 2010)
- Buying All in One Labor Law Poster (May 25, 2010)
- Shailender says: Planning to open a resort in Alwar, Rajasthan, inviting investors with investment above INR 2 crores..(read article..)
- A says: Hello I want to start dental material distributions in india so please tell me where should I get th..(read article..)
- sagar vichare says: Hi I am sagar plz help me how to take beer dealership in raigad and which kind of documents are requ..(read article..)