Clay Brick Manufacturing Business Plan

Although it is in initial stage but developing clay brick manufacturing business plan require proper and thorough strategy. They are documents and ideas summed up to implement for suitable action. Keep concept ready for finances involved and operation. Discuss with experts about running many processes to turn an initiative into profitmaking attempt.

Type, quality and quantity of bricks and most importantly maintaining transparency in the earnings and investments turn such businesses lucrative.

Starting a clay brick manufacturing business requires effective plan for that prior to actual start of project. A thorough approach is needed to keep business successful for targeted time period. Steps should be clarified for the options to acquire clays and rest stuffs used as raw materials for brickmaking. Making concrete plan is necessary for assured business success like quantities needed and infrastructure to prepare bricks. Brickmaking can turn too much profitable business if approach is scientific.

Focused Business Idea

Plan begins with defining the idea. All sections of operation and execution of business should be planned systematically. Below aspects needs thorough inspection for perfect business plan of such kind:-

• Be specific through clear cut description of business plan
  • Form proper management committee for minute observation and monitoring of operations
  • Keep in view multiple Small Business Administration (SBA) tools ready for crisis management
  • It is important to define business purpose and work accordingly

Keen Analysis

Planning clay brick manufacturing business needs specific drafting of rules to implement for a successful business. Take for example brick types you would deal, proper arrangement for raw materials to use from fly ash or clay and silicate etc. Defining target market is necessary to setup business. Be specific in narrowing down for targeted consumers from planning landscapers to wholesalers, individuals or others. Everything should be listed minutely like available facilities and further arrangement if any, use of kilns for bricks and involving workers like kiln operators for business operation.

Research & Analysis

Important procedures exclusive for clay brick manufacturing business plan are mainly the market analysis, marketing and sales management and analyzing several buying patterns that are crucial to fulfill the needs of target market. Do track consumption trends through analyzing expected brick supply by keeping expected demands into consideration. Regular changes in business patterns help implement new strategies to sell bricks well into targeted market. Do maintain balance sheet and income statements besides monitoring cash flows. Keep track of investors, lenders or rest teams to manage business better. Maintain transparency while dealing with partners and grant providers.

This plan must focus on specific time and climatic conditions to manufacture bricks. Heat retention in summers or climatic benefits of winters must be researched. Explore the steps for kiln preparation from gathering, crushing, grinding, screening and mixing raw materials for final production.

• 1. Anil Kamat said on 12/11/2012 5:02:44 AM
    Hello, I am planning to switch to Business i.e.Fly Ash Brick manufacturing at Bangalore. What are the initial steps for setting up Flyash Brick manufacturing i.e perissions, FlyAsh Sourcing, Manufacturing setup, environmental obligatory perissions etc. Where can i get complete details on the above ? Thanking you, Regards, Anil Kamat ph:9164114152
  • 2. D P Yadav said on 4/29/2013 11:19:22 AM
    I want to start flyash break, clay break at Kalyan , Thane Dist. Maharashtra . Pl guide me in detail .D P Yadav 919769361948
  • 3. D.N.Singh said on 7/29/2013 3:12:08 AM
    I want to start small scale brick manufacturing business with flyash. Pls. guide in detail of mode of investment, profit, marketing, Raw material etc.
  • 4. Moropa Petrus Lephoto said on 8/5/2013 7:29:23 AM
    I want to start a small scale clay brick manufacturing business. Pls guide with the template and content sample as regards, particularly the environment considerations, marketing mix, industry analysis and operations considerations and the product
  • 5. Christina said on 1/19/2014 6:10:28 AM
    I am thinking about setting up a small manufacturing brick company in my village that does not have electricity in Liberia. I would be grateful to your veryself if you could advise me how to set up or how to get a simple machine that i could start with.
  • 6. shankar babu s said on 2/11/2014 4:54:21 AM
    A am already doing a lease bricks factory, i need 10 lakhs loan for improvising my business. Address: Malur, kolar-dist, Karnataka-563137
  • 7. aliasgar said on 9/8/2014 1:28:51 AM
    I want to start manufacture of cement brick company .. How much investment i need for brick company .& what should i do begging ? give me.please full detail...
  • 8. DESNOND LORATANG MATLHADISA said on 12/10/2014 9:36:55 AM
    Please advise me on issues concerning Manufacturing of school shes.
  • 9. oaitse Marumo said on 3/3/2015 3:28:43 AM
    the business is Selebi-Phikwe, Botswana the capital city is Gaborone
  • 10. praful said on 3/4/2015 9:08:01 AM
    Dear sir, Please provide necessary details to start manufacturing of fly ash bricks factory . Location is Bhandara , maharashtra. Mob no 9021452163
  • 11. Nitin said on 3/21/2015 5:05:46 AM
    Dear sir, I'm already doing a small bricks business I need a 10-15 lc loan for improving my small business please guide me my mo no.9765289833
  • 12. kristofina vatileni said on 9/10/2015 7:14:36 AM
    dear sir i am in namibia i want to start up a mall business for making bricks in my village ,, i there a machine that can work without electricity... location windhoek namibia
  • 13. Mose Gomba said on 1/13/2016 3:12:35 AM
    I would like to start a clay & fly ash brick making venture on a small scale i Hwange, Zimbabwe. There is the best known clay reserves in the country in Hwange & a lot of ash from the biggest thermal power station in the country. i would like inform on mixtures of materials & brick types form the materials
  • 14. Vijay Kore said on 6/25/2016 8:02:45 AM
    I want to start small scale clay bricks manufacturing business in my village. please guide me in details as regards investment, necessary certificates from gvt. to start this business.