Cardboard Boxes Recycling Business

If you want to earn money, you can start up your own cardboard box recycling business. Just make sure that you'll give your time, effort, determination and perseverance to manage the business successfully.

Cardboard boxes are highly use nowadays, and a lot of these are used by food industry in packaging their products. And for that reason, cardboard is the largest source of waste in our community. Good thing that cardboard can be recycled and can be a good opportunity to start a business.

But before you start things out, there are things you need to learn about cardboard. Not all cardboards can be recycled, because there are those that are made in packing food products. You have to know the type of products that are used to pack using a cardboard. Some of the cardboards are treated with chemicals that contain cellulose fibers. Though this kind of cardboard can be recycled by undergoing a process where it is soaked and agitated in able to release the fibers, this can be done several times to reverse and remove the chemical in the cardboard.

But before doing that, you need to start in segregating waste by using boxes to place different waste material that are need to disposed. Color coding can help in identifying where to put each waste material, example using black box for newspaper and white for cardboard and use other color for other waste material. In this way you can easily identify those waste materials that can be recycled and those that need to undergo some process before recycling.

After learning things about recycling, you may want to start a cardboard boxes recycling business. This business can give you a great opportunity to earn money and at the same time help to have a clean environment.

You may start with looking for places to collect cardboard and according to Cardboardrecycling.org that most of the food products in United States uses cardboard for packaging. You can inquire on different offices and learn about on how they dispose their shipping boxes and other supplies. Ask office managers regarding their cardboard waste and start contracting them in collecting their cardboard waste for recycling.

After getting the list of offices where you can collect cardboard, you can now look for recycling centers that pay for cardboard. There are several companies that recycle cardboard you can search their number on yellow pages or do a research online and get in touch with them.

Now that you have the list of recycling centers in your area, you may need to check on the distance of each center to learn how much it will cost to transport cardboard material. Take note of the gas mileage to compute how much it will cost you and if it is economical enough to transport cardboard materials. Always make a list of your cost in every process of your business so you can know if you are gaining profit in cardboard boxes recycling business.

Look for a vehicle in transporting cardboard; you need to be wise enough in choosing the means to transport the cardboards. Bigger trucks can carry more loads but it has higher cost in terms of consuming gas. Take time to search trucks that you can use and compare each truck to learn which is the most efficient and economical. You may want to start with using smaller trucks and shift into bigger one once you have mastered every aspect of cardboard boxes recycling business.

• 1. Anubhav jain said on 7/18/2013 10:32:38 AM
    Sir, please give me broad knowledge about cardboard recycle business like investment, land. My location is indore , india. Mp
  • 2. ashish shah said on 11/26/2013 6:12:11 AM
    sir, please give me broad knowledge about cardboard recycle business like investment , place etc. mt location is kolkata . west bengal, India.
  • 3. Poonam verma said on 5/2/2014 4:17:08 AM
    i want to start cardboard company
  • 4. akash said on 5/30/2014 6:38:47 AM
    hello, i want to start carton box manufacturing business. i want to know the investments that are to be made and what will be the profit margin
  • 5. Gurdev Singh said on 7/2/2014 4:29:00 PM
    I am living in Mississauga, Canada and can supply used cardboard and waste newspapers and plastic waste also. Anybody living in the coastal area of India can make money. Please contact me through my E.mail.
  • 6. vishal sanghani said on 8/4/2014 5:55:25 AM
    I am interested in doing this business of cardboard recycling in Jabalpur MP India. Kindly send me some more info regarding this business.
  • 7. Gary Amaral said on 8/8/2014 3:22:20 PM
    We are located in Montreal Canada and we buy used and excess cardborad boxes in many sizes and in large quantity. Please contact us
  • 8. Sheldon said on 9/3/2014 7:05:21 AM
    i would like to open a cardboard boxes recycling business in Charlotte nc
  • 9. Nilu Singh said on 9/12/2014 1:04:05 PM
    Sir i want to start a cardboard recycling business at Begusarai.Bihar.India. pl help out .
  • 10. Ineta "J" said on 9/21/2014 1:44:00 AM
    Abraham Daughters House of Refuge,Inc. 145 N.Charles Street, Daytona Beach FL. USA
  • 11. Aritra banerjee said on 11/21/2014 3:35:36 AM
    i want to start a small scale carton recycling business in west bengal..i want to know about the investment, machinaries required to start this. please help me by giving my answers on my email id.
  • 12. Anand kumar singh said on 11/25/2014 3:04:21 AM
    I want to start a small scale cartoon recycling business in Bihar. I want to know about the investment, machinaries required to start this. Please help me by giving my answers on my email id. Regards Anand 9955599560
  • 13. sandeep said on 12/6/2014 4:02:48 AM
    nilu singhsheldon i am also looking for to start by business in cardboard recycling in andhra pradesh. We can help each other my mailid is jagathisandeep522@gmail.com
  • 14. Victor longoria said on 1/27/2015 2:06:35 AM
    Gilroy Ca. 95020, I want to start my own cardboard recycling business. I am a military veteran wanting to do my part to help clean up our environmental issues. I appreciate your help.
  • 15. Mariusz said on 3/9/2015 4:56:15 PM
    Hello I am looking for idea to start business. I am thinking about start to cardboard recycling business. Pls write me information I should know. I hope you can help me in this. Thanks a lot Mariusz
  • 16. Yasser Arafat said on 3/25/2015 10:51:07 AM
    Dear Sir, Could you please let me in detail about Cardboard Boxes Recycling Business in india, west Bengal. THANKS, Yasser Arafat
  • 17. Deepak pal said on 4/30/2015 5:48:09 AM
    i want to start a small scale carton recycling business in Delhi..i want to know about the investment, machinaries required to start this. please help me by giving my answers on my email id.
  • 18. VIKAS KUMAR SINHA said on 9/7/2015 12:34:49 PM
    i want to start catdboatd recycling business in bihar hajipur. what investment for that and any type of suggestion plz guide me.
  • 19. Santosh k said on 9/11/2015 4:48:21 AM
    Hello sir, I want to start this business in small scale.. plz guide us. want to start in pine location
  • 20. soumya said on 9/21/2015 12:42:56 PM
    I want to start my carton recycling business in odisha. I want to know about the investment, machineries required to start this.
  • 21. Alkesh Patidar said on 1/3/2016 4:25:03 AM
    I want small level cardboard recycling business start. I want to know about the investment, machinery required,land area, and good location. I want start business khargone m.p. and Indore m.p. I present live in Indore m.p.
  • 22. Lorraine said on 4/5/2016 12:47:39 AM
    I want to start a box recycling business, i have good location, bakkie. i want to know about machine required to start this business. Mpumalanga South Africa.
  • 23. jayraj patel said on 12/20/2016 5:20:44 AM
    i want small cardboard recycling business start. i want to know about the investment, machinery, land, investment and business future.