Apollo Pharmacy Franchise Information

A pharmacy belongs to the few industries and it really fits for the franchise model. The keys to a successful pharmacy include the brand of your products, corporate image, and professional methods of your pharmacy’s service. The pharmacy franchise is a very ideal concept which should deliver the customers’ expectations although it is expensive.

Apollo Pharmacy franchise can help you achieve your business goals by giving you the essential guidelines and information about the pharmacy and anything about franchising also.

Every business minded person is aware of the great possibilities of facing problems in his career. That is the reason why he can eventually resolve them quickly without fear of risking something and he also knows the rewards awaiting him after that. The Apollo Pharmacy franchise has more to share about franchising. It considers some basic matters first before proceeding to least important.

Franchise Guide

Apollo Pharmacy is a division of Apollo Hospitals Enterprises Ltd., and India’s first and largest branded pharmacy network with more than 740 key locations outlets. It is accredited with International Quality Qualification and it offers genuine medicines with 24 hours of service. If you are really interested to own this franchise, you have to increase your knowledge about the details of the pharmacy. Go beyond which you think you need for your business plan. Do not just stick to single information, but learn to explore more for better processing.

Franchise Benefits

If you become a franchisee of Apollo Pharmacy, you definitely gain many benefits. The major benefit you will get whenever you own a pharmacy franchise the great discount of the product from the wholesalers. Aside from that, you can have better access to newest technologies and access to approved new drugs, partnerships with the biomedical distributors and major medical and more exposure of your business through various advertising.

Requirements

Generally, all franchising companies and franchisee take the very first step in the business process which is, filling out the application forms and agreement. Once you meet all the financial requirements and other qualifications, you can proceed to the final step which the training. It is done on hands with orientation if required. Company will give you sufficient training to know everything inside and outside of the pharmacy.

Strategy

The Apollo Pharmacy is generous enough in sharing different strategies on how to manage your pharmacy carefully. Usually, you will learn more of its strategies during your actual training. Thus, you really have to take not every detail they will share to you. But do not just depend everything to their strategy, you must also combine your own ways to keep your business expanding. Know your limitations of the company as well your personal strengths and weaknesses. Remember that no matter what others tell you, it is still important to listen to your own voice as long as you are sure of the outcome.

• 1. Rama Krushna Behera said on 10/1/2012 2:48:44 AM
    Hi, I'm Rama Krushna Behera, Laboratory Technician practicing @ my own pathological lab. So I interest to growth my business with Apollo Pharmacy(Medical Store) like franchise @ my own town Jeypore, Koraput, Odisha. 9437474431. Jeypore city is population about 3 lakhs and many villages are depending in my town for emergency cases. So please inform me / mail me @ ramakrushnabehera007@gmail.com
  • 2. Shivendra Nath Chaubey said on 10/3/2012 12:56:30 AM
    Hello. My Name is Shivendra and i am interested in opening an Apollo Pharmacy franchise in Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh. The town is 250 KMS away from Delhi on NH 24. In my town there are many medical stores but what we might offer is 24 Hours service with home delivery. I have space available at the main Station Road at Civil Lines Kindly revert with the details if possible. Regards, Shivendra 09720174786 ( Bareilly), 09313803946 (Delhi)
  • 3. B Srinivasa Reddy said on 10/18/2012 2:15:10 AM
    Hi, I am Srinivasa Reddy, i am interested in opening an APollo Pharmacy franchisee in Nunna, VIjayawada Rural, It is 9 Kms far away from vijaywada. I am working in Health sector from past 6 years. In my town 3 medical stores but what we might offer is 24 Hours service with home delivery. I have space available at town centre on the main road. Kindly revert with the details if possible. B Srinivasa Reddy-09246331119
  • 4. Prithwiraj Deb said on 10/25/2012 3:51:18 AM
    I am looking forward to opening a retail medical store/pharmacy in my town and I am more than interested to get the apollo franchise. If the requirement needs a license, I have access to a license.( my cousin is a B.Pharma passout). About my town: I am from Silchar. The second biggest city in Assam as well as the most important city in the lower North-east region as it is the gateway to Manipur , Tripura and Mizoram.

The Reason for applying for Franchise: The main reason is the brand name. People in here are aware of the brand name "Apollo". This is mostly due to the fact that for any major treatment they prefer to go out of the region mostly to the south and apollo remains a one of the top choices. And getting an apollo in here will naturally generate curiosity and in turn business. And I have links with Medical Representatives and doctors.

About the location: I am looking forward opening a pharmacy in a prime location.

p.S- I need details about the minimum space that apollo needs to approve a franchise.
    About Myself: My name is Prithwiraj Deb. I am an MBA and presently working in Bangalore. I am planning to relocate back to my hometown. I come from a well to do family. My father is AGM in BSNL. Kindly revert back as soon as you can at prith21@gmail.com. Alternatively I can be reached at my no +91-8553900675. Regards, Prithwiraj Deb
  • 5. Banti Kumar said on 10/27/2012 1:27:23 PM
    Hello, I am Banti Kumar Ghosh, I am interested in Opening Apollo Franchise in the steel city of Jamshedpur. Jamshedpur as known is well developing city and I believe that offering a 24 hours service would be a boon to the sudden emergency and a stepping stone in this era of development. I am currently residing in Hyderabad and really very satisfied with the services offered in Apollo Store(not just a medical store)so want to provide the same for the Jamshedpur my native. Hence I would highly appreciate if anyone can required information to start it ASAP. 09703217010
  • 6. Fayaz Ahmad said on 10/31/2012 11:39:48 AM
    I am interested in Apollo Pharmacy Franchise/Lal Path Lab Franchise/Dr Reddys's Pathology Franchise in Hyderpora, Srinagar, Kashmir. This is Strategic Location and centrally located in Kashmir Valley. Please help me. My contact No is 09596217479
  • 7. Manoj Kumar Roy said on 11/8/2012 2:22:13 AM
    Hi, I am Mr. Manoj Kumar Roy. I want to set up Appolo Pharmacy at my home town Balurghat, the headquarter of Dakshin Dinajpur District in West Bengal. I want to terms & condition and rules®ulation to avail the franchise of Appolo Pharmacy. My email address and Mobile numbers are as follows-
  • 8. shadab salam said on 11/9/2012 2:10:10 AM
    hello myself shadab salam from cuttack i'm interested to have an apollo pharmacy medicine shop at cuttack, i have a 500sq ft shop at a prime location in cuttack and i'm also having a 3m car detailing franchise in bhubaneswar, odisha, india. phone 9437975486
  • 9. manoj said on 11/15/2012 11:32:49 AM
    Hi, I am Mr. Manoj Kumar Roy. I want to set up Appolo Pharmacy at my home town Balurghat, the headquarter of Dakshin Dinajpur District in West Bengal. I want to terms & condition and rules to avail the franchise of Appolo Pharmacy. My email address and Mobile numbers are as follows- Email- roy_manoj_kr@yahoo.in, Mobile number- 9434964525 and 7384855799. Please send me a Email or contact me through mobile numbers to inform me about the terms & condition to avail the Franchise of Appolo Pharmacy at the earliest.
  • 10. Dharma Prakash kar said on 11/26/2012 4:30:49 AM
    Hi I am a MBA graduate having 10 years of experience in the corporate field. Now I am planning to enter into the retails business in my own town Bargarh, Odisha. I would like to avail the franchise of Appolo Pharmacy in my own place Odisha Bargarh. Need Appolo pharmacy Franchise because of its brand name and to fulfill the requirement of people. People are very demanding for medicine but due to lack of franchise in western odisa they are not getting in time. I would like to fillup the gap and spread it total western Odisha. Please could you arrange a meeting for me to prove myself for further discussion. Thanks Dharma Prakash kar
  • 11. khader ali khan said on 12/2/2012 12:10:25 PM
    Hi i am a NRI Returning from gulf , i am interested to open a appolo pharmacy in hyderbad any place, can u give me in details about investment and other details. thanks & regards, khader
  • 12. prince malhotra said on 12/6/2012 12:13:48 AM
    sir i want to open a apollo pharmacy in my town near district hospital /at main market in chandausi(sambhal){u.p}. for further information please contact me on 09808738995
  • 13. Jagnyanarayan Dash said on 12/8/2012 8:47:06 AM
    Location : Sambalpur town or periphery. Sambalpur is the Dist headquarter of Odisha & heart of western orissa. It has good communication advantage to all over india. I am interested to take franchise of pharma & consumer items at Sambalpur. Please provide me details of terms and condition immediately.
  • 14. B.MURALI said on 12/10/2012 2:55:00 AM
    Hi, I am very much interested to open a apollo pharmacy(Medical shop)in Anantapur(AP) town, can u give me details about investment and terms & conditions. pls contact me on 9949472506 or send details to my e-mail svsatp@yahoo.co.in, i am eagerly to open a business at our town so pls send details immediately.
  • 15. SivaPriya M.sc Biochem said on 12/10/2012 4:10:14 AM
    Hello, I am post graduate student in Bio Chemistry, i am interested in taking up apollo pharmacy franchisee in hyderabad please let me know the different options available. My contact number is 9790820437. My mail is id sivapriya78@yahoo.com
  • 16. Suman said on 12/10/2012 5:04:24 AM
    i am interested in taking up apollo pharmacy franchisee in Guntur please let me know the different options available. My contact number is 98855404835, my mail is sumanvaka23@gmail.com
  • 17. deepak singhal said on 12/11/2012 12:25:30 AM
    My current location is Bangalore. I want to have the franchise of Apollo pharmacy. In that context i want the details for the investment ,terms and conditions for running the Business. kindly, forward me the details. My contact no. is 9845767190
  • 18. gautam said on 12/12/2012 11:10:57 PM
    Hi, I am very much interested to open a apollo pharmacy(Medical shop)near gurgaon(haryana), can u give me details about investment and terms & conditions. pls contact me on 08880046888 or send details to my e-mail dagar0052@gmail.com , i am eagerly to open a business at our town so pls send details immediately.
  • 19. DR.VEERENDER.K said on 12/13/2012 1:59:42 AM
    hi, I am very much interested to open a apollo pharmacy in narsampet town in warangal district, andhrapradesh. can you give me details about investment, terms & conditions. please contact me on.09491402084 or send details to my email veerenderk7@gmail.com., i am eagerly to open a business at our town so plz send details immediately
  • 20. MUKESH VERMA said on 12/13/2012 5:09:59 AM
    I propose to open an Apollo Pharmacy (Chemist shop) in Bikaner city (Rajasthan). Kindly provide me complete details and terms and condition to open Apollo Pharmacy. Kindly contact me on my mobile: 9460345107. waiting for reply from your side. with regards, Mukesh Verma. Address: Bikaner - 334003, Rajasthan, India
  • 21. SK.Upadhyay said on 12/14/2012 12:54:45 AM
    i would like to open the appollo pharmacy outlet at my native place in suriawan bhadohi , uttarpradesh , i have medical background and experience in running medical stores , my mobile number is 09894227459
  • 22. srinivas N said on 12/15/2012 8:02:03 AM
    I want to take Apollo Pharmacy franchise, My location is Piduguralla, Guntur District, Andhra Pradesh. My contact no:9052200292, I hope its suits best in our location
  • 23. anil kumar said on 12/18/2012 3:16:21 AM
    i am interested for appolo pharmacy franchisee.
  • 24. amar n narang said on 12/20/2012 12:28:22 AM
    i have space in very dense area of delhi rohini sector-24. i am interested in the franchise. my mobile no is 9560432807. send details, pl. AMAR NATH NARANG
  • 25. FARASH KHAN said on 12/20/2012 1:01:49 AM
    I want to take a franchise for the jhansi city becoz many of nearby towns are depended on it as well as many of jhansi people are having a running treatment in delhi so that will more suitable for me to have a good sales response in jhansi i have the area in the posh area of jhansi civil lines so, i am interested to have a franchise. plz send me all the details about the franchise as well as the area requirement and the investment to have on it. thankyou. contact no : 09506681899 Email id :ncdrughose@gmail.com
  • 26. SHOUAKTH ALI KHAN said on 12/20/2012 2:41:07 AM
    Hi, I Want to open a pharmacy in malakpet area or in old city of hyderabad area, can i have some idea. ali_khan362@yahoo.com
  • 27. Jitendra Kumar said on 12/20/2012 11:08:14 AM
    Hi myself jitendra kumar Das from jajpur town orissa. i want to open and became social worker to be ope apollo pharamcy store. Please guide me on above.
  • 28. somesh said on 12/20/2012 11:18:06 AM
    I am interested in Apollo Pharmacy Franchise in RANCHI/ JAMSHEDPUR, JHARKHAND. This is Strategic Location and centrally located. Please help me. My contact No is 08292285692.
  • 29. anil kumar said on 12/21/2012 3:32:27 AM
    i am interested in apolo pharmacy franchisee. mob 9934535381 in gopalganj bihar and gorakhpur up
  • 30. dr vikas garg said on 12/21/2012 10:27:17 AM
    hi, i am dr.vikas dentist doing private practice in mohali(punjab), i am planning to open up a polyclinic in very good upcoming sector of mohali where i have my own commercial space. I want to take franchisee for opening pharmacy, diagnostic lab and any other branded eating joint. pls contact me. dr.vikas garg, 09815125290
  • 31. arun said on 12/22/2012 2:56:38 AM
    hi i'm arun from kumbakonam i would like to take apollo pharmacy franchise. already one apollo pharmacy is running. please provide the needed information thank u my mobile no is 9047370884 or 9629538009
  • 32. Navneet Kamboj said on 12/27/2012 12:22:15 AM
    hi i'm Navneet Kamboj. I propose to open an Apollo Pharmacy (Chemist shop) in Bathinda city(punjab). Kindly provide me complete details and terms and condition to open Apollo Pharmacy. waiting for reply from your side. pls mail me navneetkamboj0001@gmail.com
  • 33. Shiva said on 12/29/2012 3:11:10 PM
    I am BE graduate and working in IT company for Healthcare. I am looking for opportunity to open a Apollo pharmacy in Tamilnadu. Please provide details.Ph-9840460017
  • 34. Partha Paul said on 1/2/2013 6:13:42 AM
    Sir/Mam, I am interested to know about Apollo Pharmacy Franchise at Balurghat, Dakshin Dinajpur, I am presently providing Apollo Telemedicine Services. Thanks Partha
  • 35. RamprasadK said on 1/5/2013 11:52:45 AM
    sir/Mam, I am interested to know about Appolo pharmacy Franchise at Raikal (Mandal) in Karimnagar district. So I would like to know how to approach, please email me the information. Thanking you, Ramprasad K
  • 36. fasih ahmed said on 1/6/2013 2:00:27 PM
    I am interested to open. Appolo pharmacy in nawada Bihar. I have sufficient space for the same in prime location of nawada district town with 2 lacs population so plaza mail me the details of terms and conditions my mobile no is 09431708608
  • 37. Jayshree Rana said on 1/7/2013 4:01:31 AM
    hi i'm Jayshree Rana. I propose to open an Apollo Pharmacy (Chemist shop) in Vapi-Daman-Silvassa are of South Gujarat and Union Territory Daman And Dadra Nagar Haveli. Kindly provide me complete details like
    How can i be a franchise holder?
    What is the infrastructural requirement?
    What is the franchise investment amount?
    What should be the educational qualification of the franchise holder and any other relevant information . Pl mail it to my mail id mentioned here
  • 38. sandeep said on 1/8/2013 4:05:18 AM
    I am looking for opportunity to open an Apollo pharmacy in Andhra Pradesh. Please provide details
  • 39. Satish Babu said on 1/9/2013 11:44:36 PM
    Sir, I am looking for opening a franchisee in Hyderabad or Secunderabad areas. Kindly let me know the details. Satish, 9908184349 Secunderabad
  • 40. k. kotishwaran said on 1/11/2013 11:19:43 AM
    i am in vadapalani and interested in franchise of Apollo pharmacy i have got my own place at vadapalani at prime area next to sarvana bhavan hotel opp to srm university
  • 41. tauseef kamal said on 1/12/2013 7:35:29 AM
    hi i'm tauseef kamal i want franchise for apollo pharmacy in north bihar, muzaffarpur. plz may i request pharmacies
  • 42. Abdul Rasheed said on 1/16/2013 3:30:42 AM
    Hi...i'm Rasheed from Tamilnadu, interested to take an franchise of apollo pharmacy in my home town kayalpatnam in tuticorin dist, nearly 60 thousand people are living, we don't have apollo pharmacy, people here are expecting to open. i need your help about giving full detail including the investment needed and also how to deal.
  • 43. Pratosh kumar said on 1/20/2013 1:11:09 AM
    Sir, I am pratosh from delhi want to open franchise of apollo pharmacy in new delhi. so , i need your help to know full detail about how to open franchise of apollo pharmacy. Regards, Pratosh Kumar,(8527531811) sangam bihar, New delhi, Delhi,India
  • 44. Arun Bhatt said on 1/21/2013 9:56:53 PM
    Hi, I am very much interested to open a apollo pharmacy(Medical shop)in Vadodara, can u give me details about investment and terms & conditions. pls contact me on 9427622563 or send details to my e-mail arunbhatt3472@rediffmail.com. Let me inform that at present there is no outlet in area i.e. Soma-Talav, Dabhoi Road, Vadodara & my shop is in new commercial complex having dispensaries and hospital and other offices etc. i am eagerly to open a business at our town so pls send details immediately. Thanks. Arun Bhatt, 9427622563
  • 45. abhishek chauhan said on 1/24/2013 1:51:21 AM
    Hi, I am very much interested to open a apollo pharmacy(Medical shop)in uttarakhandcan u give me details about investment and terms & conditions. pls contact me on 9891694322 or send details to my e-mail chauhanabhi426@gmail.com regards abhishek chauhan
  • 46. qur said on 1/27/2013 6:40:35 PM
    interested in opening apollo pharmacy in pune and need detail info on investment require etc
  • 47. Abhishek Chandra said on 1/28/2013 6:57:31 AM
    I am a Biotechnologist and MBA working in Mumbai, wanted to open the Apollo Pharmacy in Jharkhand. Kindly advise me the contact details of concerned person. Thanks
  • 48. seshu said on 1/30/2013 3:51:55 AM
    i am interested to open the franchise of apollo pharmacy in andhra pradesh, my qualification is b-pharmacy, so please give the details of investment and terms and conditions, pls send to my email or contact to seshu 9989531119. Tanks
  • 49. DR.NAVEEN KUMAR REDDY.M said on 2/4/2013 1:07:55 PM
    Hello, i'm Dr.Naveen kumar reddy M, finished my mbbs and i'm currently very much interested in setting up a pharmacy store. I am totally excited to see your post here and i would be very much pleased if u send me the details of getting an application and further requirements as such for getting the franchisee. The place is bangalore, kanakapura main road, karnataka, India. Hope you would definitely oblige.. My email id-naveenreddy06m6445@gmail.com My contact no-9481677069.
  • 50. Mohammed Asjadulla said on 2/5/2013 5:45:25 AM
    Hi, i am planing to open a pharmacy in shimoga, karnataka state. so pls let me know your terms .and conditions ok.
  • 51. shivanand r deshmukh said on 2/8/2013 5:18:47 AM
    my business location nanded dist in maharastra i want your pharmacy franchise in our town. i am interested in your pharmacy business. so pls let me know your terms & condition. cell no.9421983136
  • 52. Gaurav said on 2/10/2013 9:43:35 AM
    Hi, I am very much interested to open an apollo pharmacy(Medical shop)in Orai(UP), can u give me details about investment and terms & conditions. pls contact me on 9886300836 or send details to my e-mail im.gaurav@live.com
  • 53. Ravindra Sharma said on 2/11/2013 12:35:50 AM
    Hi, I am looking towards a franchise of Apollo Pharmacy at pune, Maharashtra. Would appreciate if you can share complete franchise details on my mail address.
  • 54. Bency Mathew said on 2/12/2013 2:06:28 AM
    Hi i am interested to open a franchise of Apollo Pharmacy in bangalore. could you please mail me the exact details about the investment and terms & conditions.
  • 55. m Ali Hussain said on 2/16/2013 12:30:06 PM
    sambalpur, odissa. how can i start, pl let me know area required, and total investment.
  • 56. Thavasu said on 2/17/2013 3:43:38 AM
    Hello, i like to franchise Apollo Pharmacy, please provide contact details. regards, Thavas
  • 57. SANTOSH PANDA said on 2/18/2013 9:59:54 AM
    HI AM SANTOSH, I AM LOOKING TOWARDS A APOLLO PHARMACY FRANCHISE IN THANE MAHARASHTRA SO PLEASE APPRECIATE IF U CAN SHARE COMPLETE FRANCHISE DETAILS ON MY MAIL ADD
  • 58. ashish khanna said on 2/24/2013 3:27:40 PM
    i have ample space at mall road, manali. am interested in opening up franchise for apollo pharmacy at manali. kindly send me the eligibility and investment criteria. with regards, ashish khanna 9816072387
  • 59. Syed Jamil Ahmad said on 2/26/2013 4:07:47 AM
    hello sir, i want to open an outlet of apollo pharmacy in my hometown Purnea,Bihar.Can you guide me through the entire process. Purnea is the main medical center of North Bihar. My Contact No is 09934725211. Thanks and Regards, Syed Jamil Ahmad, Retd. Branch Manager State Bank Of India.
  • 60. Jayasimha said on 2/26/2013 11:00:38 AM
    Hi sir i am from bellary i want to keep a apollo medical shop in bellary can u provide the details
  • 61. Gowthami said on 3/1/2013 9:03:11 PM
    Hi, I am M-Pharm graduate, working as Dispenser in a leading pharmacy, Boots, UK. I am very much impressed with the way the pharmacy runs, want to open a pharmacy in my hometown, Tanuku, Andhra Pradesh where there is no brand name pharmacies like Apollo. I will be very grateful to get information about Apollo franchise. Thank you.
  • 62. chandan kumar said on 3/6/2013 11:39:58 PM
    Hi, I am D-Pharm gradute, I am very interested to open Apollo pharmacy (medical shop), Dehli-NCR, so can you please mail me the exact details about the investment and terms & conditions.
  • 63. Anurag said on 3/8/2013 4:08:37 AM
    I am looking to venture into retail medicine business at Dehradun location. Kindly send the complete details.
  • 64. sekhar said on 3/8/2013 6:45:48 AM
    I am looking to open a appolo pharmacy/clinic in Kadugodi, Whitefield, Bangalore. Please let me know in details together with investment and projected return.
  • 65. Arvind said on 3/8/2013 12:10:07 PM
    HI. I would like to franchise Apollo Pharmacy in Bangalore , please provide contact details to get more info or u can reach me at 9035762612
  • 66. Pijush Kumar Saha said on 3/8/2013 1:35:06 PM
    I am already running a retail medicine shop at Coochbehar Town,West Bengal since 2005. I served a reputed pharmaceutical company as a Medical Representative for 32 years & retired in 2005. I want to convert my present Medicine Shop as Appolo Pharmacy. Kindly let me know the terms and conditions at the earliest. kindly contact me over the mobile number 9434155124.
  • 67. Prasanna Raaju said on 3/10/2013 3:07:29 AM
    I am interested to open apollo franchise in hyderabad. So, please let me know the terms & conditions and investment details. plz send the details as soon as possible. than Q
  • 68. Dharmendra said on 3/11/2013 11:56:13 PM
    Having shops to be leased to your esteemed Apollo Pharmacy Brand chemist stores at Mumbai & Mumbai Suburban Areas . Please provide an early response, the locations are ready for Business.
  • 69. Dileep said on 3/15/2013 1:44:58 AM
    I am a S/W Engineer by profession. Recently I have bought a shop in a developing area. I am looking to start up a business. I heard a lot about the Appollo Pharmacy. Please let me know the investment required and all other details to get the franchise of Appollo Pharmacy
  • 70. Bhavesh Shah said on 3/16/2013 11:54:44 PM
    Andheri east, 13 years, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, 09820044370
  • 71. ritesh singh said on 3/18/2013 4:20:00 PM
    Hi, I am very much interested to open a apollo pharmacy(Medical shop)in gorakhpur, can u give me details about investment and terms & conditions. pls contact me on 8601361296 or send details to my e-mail singhritesh.152mail.com. Let me inform that at present there is no outlet in area & my shop is in new commercial complex having dispensaries and hospital and other offices etc. i am eagerly to open a business at our town so pls send details immediately. Thanks. Ritesh singh
  • 72. JIgar Manek said on 3/19/2013 3:44:08 AM
    I reside in navi mumbai. my contact no is 9821962304. plz help me out wit the investments and t&c. Thanks ,Jigar.
  • 73. AMIT JUNEJA said on 3/19/2013 1:09:09 PM
    We are interested for Appolo pharmacy in Delhi nr, RAJIV GANDHI CANCER HOSPITAL. Pls guide us the procedure of franchise.
  • 74. Sandeep Kumar said on 3/21/2013 7:17:57 AM
    Hello, i am interested in a Physiotherapy healthcare franchise. Initially all of the investment would be done by myself but franchiser will only provide the training and marketing and franchiser will take 15% of the profit. Can you people help me whether it is OK or not. Thanks and Regards, Sandeep
  • 75. N. Islam said on 3/24/2013 11:57:37 PM
    i want to know the total information, terms & condition for the franchise of apollo pharmacy. My location at rajarhat gopalpur, kolkata,, just beside at rajarhat new town, west bengal. Pls send details through email or contact with the given mobile no. email - zimrts@gmail.com , mobile no - 09830264531:
  • 76. sheetal said on 3/25/2013 5:22:06 AM
    Hi My name is Sheetal A.R. i would like to know terms n conditions for franchise of apollo pharmacy my location is in Bangalore, B.V.K Iyengar road plz send me details through phone 9945974609 email-shee_pharm@yahoo.co.in
  • 77. Kareem said on 3/25/2013 7:19:42 AM
    I am interested to take franchise in Kanigiri Prakasam (Dist) or Vinukonda, Guntur (Dist, A.P. Please provide me the details. My Number:09739419994; 08374449628.
  • 78. vivek gandhi said on 3/25/2013 9:16:45 AM
    Hi, I am looking towards a franchise of Apollo Pharmacy at Tollygunge, Kolkata. Would appreciate if you can share complete franchise details on my mail address is vivegandhi75@yahoo.co.in, My contact no is 9836080461.
  • 79. CHITTARANJAN MALLICK said on 3/27/2013 2:37:03 AM
    Respected Sir, I am interested for apollo pharmacy in paradeep. pl help me
  • 80. umesh said on 3/29/2013 2:03:13 AM
    hi am umesh kumar, native of karimnagar. interested in apollo pharmacy outlet in karimnagar. kindly provide me the details.
  • 81. Arabinda Mishra said on 3/29/2013 3:49:40 AM
    I want to run my exiting medicine store in the name of Apollo Pharmacy. Please give me the details in my E-mail address. MOBILE NO-9861101741.Official Add. Nigam Pharmaceuticals,At/po-Hulurisingha,NH-55,Angul
  • 82. Md. N. Islam said on 4/1/2013 7:01:04 AM
    Respected sir, I am interested to open apollo pharmacy at rajarhat gopalpur municipality, kolkata-700136; west bengal. Pls send details through email - zimrts@gmail.com or contact me at 09830264531.
  • 83. Madhu said on 4/3/2013 6:01:41 AM
    I would like to open a apollo pharmacy in the areas near to borabanda, Erragadda, Madhapur, Srinagar colony or around these places in HYderabad. Could you please let me know the procedure and investment required.
  • 84. Rony saha said on 4/7/2013 6:46:12 AM
    Sir i want to open apollo phparmacy in siliguri. Dist-jalpaiguri. My area demand apollo pharmacy, so sir i want to open apollo pharmacy. Please give me information how can i do this. Thank u. My ph no.... 9434802977.
  • 85. RENJITH RAJAN said on 4/8/2013 4:06:20 AM
    Sir, My wife is a pharmacist and i would like to start one of your franchise in Cochin(Kerala)so provide your Terms and conditions and Starting cost which required initially. Please provide the Procedures also. Now I am working in Kuwait my family also in Kuwait. I am Planning to Resettled in India with a Pharmacy Business. Regards RENJITH RAJAN. MOB:(INDIA)-+91-479-2447582(Home,Kerala). Mob:(Kuwait)+965-67681618. Email:renjithrejit@yahoo.co.in
  • 86. Arpan Mukherjee said on 4/10/2013 1:12:39 AM
    Sir, my name is Arpan Mukherjee. I am a pharmacist(Diploma in pharmacy)would like to know the total information, terms & condition for the franchise of Apollo pharmacy. My location is Asansol,Dist-Burdwan,West Bengal.My phone no is- +918759165272..Reply me as soon as possible.
  • 87. MANOJ GOENKA said on 4/10/2013 4:48:03 AM
    Sir, We want to open a diagnostic center at Rajerhat/Madhyamgram at KOlkata, please inform to whom we will contact or how to proceed. Regards, Manoj Goenka, 09831048106
  • 88. nitin saxena said on 4/10/2013 5:18:51 AM
    Interested in opening a pharmacy in Lucknow ( Gomti Nagar , Aliganj are the proposed locations also open for other promising locations in Lucknow). Would like to be at a prominent high street . Plz tell me about the area required , investment involved etc.
  • 89. Avishek Bhattacharya said on 4/11/2013 8:42:46 PM
    Planning some investments in healthcare, i belong to TRIPURA(north east of India), the peoples are desperate to have a good healthcare system in their state. I have done my M.pharm and recently working with a reputed Multinational pharmaceutical company, plz guide me with deeds and needs and the procedure for apollo franchise. Thanks and Regards. Avishek B.
  • 90. Chinmay Barik said on 4/11/2013 9:46:52 PM
    i want to know the cost of setting up a pharmacy shop in ghaziabad. please mail it to chinmaybarik7@gmail.com
  • 91. Suman Das said on 4/12/2013 1:01:22 PM
    Sir, I am Suman Das, from Assam. i want to open apollo pharmacy in Karimganj. Dist-karimganj, Assam. So i want to know what is the criteria for that... Thnx
  • 92. VASUDEVAN said on 4/15/2013 3:05:48 AM
    am interested to have a Apollo Pharmach franchise in chennai heart of the city. can you advice me the procedures
  • 93. Mohan Kumar B N said on 4/16/2013 12:35:10 PM
    Hi, I am basically B.Sc nursing graduate and also completed MBA in Finance and working for MNC company. Really very much interested in starting Pharma Franchise with Apollo in Kolar District, Karnataka. Requesting you to provide the minimal requirements to open the same. Ph: 09620066858
  • 94. sunitha said on 4/16/2013 3:45:19 PM
    Hi, I am basically B.Sc microbiology graduate . really very much interested in starting Apollo pharmacy in Hyderabad city. AP State.
  • 95. Sairam E said on 4/19/2013 7:25:30 AM
    Hi, I have done my post graduation in Microbiology. I have 6 years of pharmaceutical experience in Quality control dept. I am interested to take up the franchisee of Apollo pharmacy. location of shop would be north karnataka, however i am open for any suggestions on location provided it is in Bangalore or north karnataka. Kindly forward me all the terms & conditions, Minimum area required, initial investment ... etc
  • 96. suma said on 4/19/2013 10:29:59 AM
    Hi, i am suma i am already running my own pharmacy from past 4 yrs in bangalore now i would lk to open apolla pharmacy could u plz send the details of investment and area required thanks
  • 97. Harshvardhan said on 4/21/2013 5:28:05 AM
    Hi, I am interested to open an apollo pharmacy store in surendranagar 120 kms from ahmedabad gujarat. What proceed i have to follow for that? Kindly reply me all information related franchise.
  • 98. hoondraj narang said on 4/25/2013 2:53:33 AM
    sir we want to take medicine franchise from ur company pls send the details n terms n conditions on my mail.
  • 99. Bipin Singh said on 5/1/2013 3:13:12 AM
    Hi. I am bipin I am interested to open an apolo clinic at mominpur in kolkata. What proceed I have to follow for the same. kindly revert me all the information related the same.
  • 100. Rupak Kumar Ghosh said on 5/2/2013 2:31:31 PM
    Hi, sir, Our shop is located in Kanchrapara, Dist. 24 Parganas (N) West Bengal. We are interested to start a Medical Shop, as a franchisee to Appolo Pharmacy. Please let us know the technicalities at an earliest at our above e-mail address. An early response will be highly appreciated. Thanks and regards. Rupak Ghosh
  • 101. farook maricar said on 5/3/2013 3:07:58 AM
    I have ten years experience in pharmacy. my experience are Dubai based. I want to open Apollo pharmacy in my town ( Nagore -Tamilnadu-INDIA ) .my town is surrounded by Industries and Pilgrims centre. The industries are like ONGC , Karaikal port and power plant. further NAGORE is well known pilgrims centre . I have landmark place / space to open pharmacy. So please kindly guide me the requirements / eligibility to become a franchisee or to open Apollo pharmacy. Regards farook maricar
  • 102. Rahul Manchanda said on 5/5/2013 2:20:08 PM
    We have clinic in haridwar uttrakhand and want a franchise of Apollo pharmacy here. 09897358543
  • 103. Roshan Mutha said on 5/6/2013 12:51:27 AM
    I am planning to setup a franchise with Apollo at Hanumanthanagar, bangalore India. pls contact me @ 9845275081. i need more details for the same. Regards, Roshan
  • 104. satheesh.s said on 5/8/2013 12:45:10 AM
    i am from chikkballapur town.(karnataka) this away 55kms from bangalore. i have 6 years exp in medplus pharmcy as a supervisor at ap. i am interested to take franchisee in apollo pharmacy. if u r giving the franchisee please send the details my mail id. 9741088800 mail id :satheesh3319@gmail.com
  • 105. Surendra Pathak said on 5/9/2013 3:08:32 AM
    Hi, I am Surendra Pathak, i am interested in opening an APollo Pharmacy franchisee in Dahisar East, Mumbai. It is 2 Kms far away from western express highway and two hospitals located in front of the location. we can have hospital connectivity and we might offer 24 Hours service with home delivery. I have space available of around 250 sq. ft (built up area). Kindly revert with the details if possible. Surendra Pathak- 09867113094.
  • 106. S.DAMODARAN said on 5/9/2013 7:46:12 AM
    Hi am located in cudaloor town, am interested in opening Apollo pharmacy franchise in cudaloor if i get an opportunity i can cover the near by hospitals easily as we have peoples in few of the hospitals near by, please reply me in this regard. my phone no 9841292282, 09176366603.
  • 107. renugadevi said on 5/10/2013 4:23:58 AM
    I am from Chandapura, Anekal Taluk, Bangalore(karnataka). This is 25 kms from Bangalore. I am a B.Pharm graduate and I am interested to take franchisee in Apollo Pharmacy. please send the details to my mail id. Name : Renuga Devi S. Mobile: 07204760610
  • 108. Kavinder Singh said on 5/14/2013 6:29:28 AM
    hi. i am presently owning a pharmacy in a tier IV city & have experience of almost 16 years. i wish to open a new pharmacy at Chhindwara in Madhya Pradesh. Kindly tell about the process & cost involved in doing so. I will be thankful. Contact no.9425148461
  • 109. padmaj said on 5/16/2013 8:23:42 AM
    i want to start apollo pharmacy in nagpur's newly developing area.nagpur is situated in maharashtra.please let me know what are the requirements like space and investment and inputs u provide
  • 110. Naveen said on 5/16/2013 11:22:55 AM
    Hi I am Naveen, I am interested to open a Apollo pharmacy in Cottonpet Main Road, Near to Majestic, Bangalore - 53. Can u please give me details about the investment and other details. My email id is : kishyk10@gmail.com
  • 111. Sanjeev k Makol said on 5/17/2013 9:38:01 AM
    Want to open Apollo pharmacy in New Delhi main road of subhash nagar 11/48 grnd floor in 500sqr feet . Please tell me the detail n other requirement,my contact nmbr is 981014897. 8860446859. My email I'd is nancymakol@gmail.com
  • 112. dilip kumar said on 5/21/2013 2:08:56 AM
    Hi, my name is dilip currently working as an software engineer. I want to initiate myself into a business which should be helpful to me as well as people. My native is Visakhapatnam ans want to start a apollo pharmacy over there. can you please help me in this. Thanks in advance.
  • 113. Lokesh Reddy said on 5/30/2013 9:15:19 AM
    Hi, my name is Lokesh Reddy, currently working as a Lead engineer in Hyd. I would like to enter into business which helps me to grow. I am from Kadapa, Rayachoti and like to start a Hetro, apollo pharmacy over there. can you please help me in this. can you please share me more details/Franchise cost, initial investment. Thanks in advance. 9989112220
  • 114. paresh said on 5/30/2013 12:53:55 PM
    i am paresh , i would like to open apollo pharmacy in 100km from bhubaneswar (Jajpur ) could u plz send the details of investment and area required thanks paresh -9962557647
  • 115. Pratibha Satish said on 6/1/2013 11:49:40 PM
    Hi, I am interested in opening a Appollo Pharmacy in Belgaum, karnataks, please provide all the required details like eligibility, requirements, budget and any other mandatory details. Appreciate your immediate reply. Thanks, Warm Regards.. Pratibha
  • 116. Sayed Abdul Qadeer said on 6/2/2013 6:27:09 AM
    sir, i am living near shaheen nagar of hyderabad very closed to pahadi shareef and the new shamshabad airport. sir, my wife is b.pharma and we are interested to have franchise of appolo group. we request you to furnish detailed information with proposal and capital and maintenance required to own this facility. your immediate reply to this request is highly appreciated. best regards, saqtam
  • 117. Dr.ANIKET GINODIA said on 6/3/2013 6:48:34 PM
    i have a space of 350 sq feet in prime location, in chowk PATNA CITY, PATNA, BIHAR, INDIA. The shop is road facing. if required kindly contact 9038659956
  • 118. Abhijit Sarkar said on 6/4/2013 4:37:40 AM
    Hi, I am very much interested to open a apollo pharmacy(Medical shop)in Haldibari under Coochbehar District of West Bengal, please give me details about investment, space and terms & conditions. singhritesh. i am eagerly to open a business at our town so pls send details immediately. Thanks.
  • 119. K N V Anjaneyulu said on 6/6/2013 6:25:18 AM
    Hi, my name is K N V Anjaneyulu, currently working as a Accounts Manager. I would like to enter into business which helps me to settle in Vijayawada. Can you please help me to start apollo pharmacy near Mogalrajpuram in Vijayawada, Andhrapradesh, India. can you please share me more details/Franchise cost, initial investment. Thanks. 9845544266
  • 120. Shivam Jaiswal said on 6/6/2013 11:49:49 AM
    i have 400 sq feet space in north kolkata located in A.P.C road. can you kindly tell me the terms and condition and about minimum investment.
  • 121. SANJAY KEDIA said on 6/8/2013 10:15:04 AM
    I HAVE 300 SP FEET SPACE IN SALKIA, HOWRAH NORTH, WEST BENGAL. I WANT TO HAVE FRANCHISE OF APOLLO PHARMACY. PLEASE TELL ME THE TOTAL PROCEDURE.
  • 122. JANMEJAY SAHU said on 6/11/2013 2:33:28 AM
    I am very much interested to open a apollo pharmacy(Medical shop)in udala, mayurbhanj District odisha, please give me details about investment, space and terms & conditions. singhritesh. i am eagerly to open a business at our town so pls send details immediately. Thanks. contact no 9040867975
  • 123. Gaurav Gupta said on 6/11/2013 4:55:14 AM
    Interested to have the franchise of Apollo Pharmacy in Delhi, around Kamla Nagar area (North Delhi). Please could you let me know what are the requirements and process and how much investment is required to start up with this.
  • 124. Annup anand zutshii said on 6/12/2013 3:47:35 PM
    I am interested in franchise in mumbai and / or nasik, maharashtra pl.email details to me and send contact person details.
  • 125. Annup anand zutshii said on 6/13/2013 5:47:04 AM
    Hi i am interested in franchise at Mumbai and / or Nasik please. Pl send details of documentation, formalities, investment etc. 09821413599/08898888654
  • 126. sunkara.nageswararao said on 6/17/2013 2:12:03 AM
    sir am interested for getting your franchise at Jaggaiahpeta in Krishna district, so please let me know what are the requirements for getting your franchise, please send the details to sunkara.nag.23@gmail.com, my phone num +91 9491669038, thanking you sir.
  • 127. srinivas anegundi said on 6/18/2013 2:45:24 PM
    I am interested to have franchise of Apollo pharmacy in nargund,(dis) gadag karnataka please could u let me know the requirements, investment & procedure
  • 128. Naveen Kumar said on 6/20/2013 9:10:53 AM
    Interested to have the franchise of Apollo Pharmacy in South Delhi, Munirka. Please could you let me know what are the requirements and process and how much investment is required to start up with this.
  • 129. Rohan said on 6/25/2013 5:06:45 AM
    I am interested in getting Apollo pharmacy in Pitampura (Delhi). I have my own space. Please let me know about the specifications.
  • 130. raj sharma said on 6/25/2013 5:28:59 AM
    I am raj from jaipur and i want to open a apollo franchise in jaipur. plz send me details of apollo franchise like area requirements, investment, policies etc.
  • 131. Naresh said on 6/27/2013 9:50:01 AM
    Hi Guys, I am Naresh Kumar from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh and i am interested to open a Apollo franchise in hyderabad, can you please send the eligibility criteria, area in sqft required and investment. Please forward to nareshkumar.yayavaram@gmail.com or you can contact on 9177221984
  • 132. Harneet Singh said on 6/28/2013 3:25:31 AM
    I have a commercial shop in Nehru Market, Rajouri Garden of area 10/20 which I am interested in giving on rent. If you are interested kindly contact
  • 133. Sultana Sayeed said on 7/1/2013 4:16:22 AM
    Hi .. I am Sultana Sayeed. I want to open Apollo Pharmacy store in Hyderabad, Could you pls let me know what is the eligibility criteria for this like financial and legal. Pls pass the information on my gmail. Thanks and regards, Sultana Sayeed
  • 134. Amit said on 7/1/2013 11:29:34 AM
    I want to open a apollo franchise in Bangalore-64. Please do let me know the eligibility criteria, area requirements, investment and legal formalities. You can also reach me at amit.pbt@gmail.com or call me on 8884030644.
  • 135. kingshuk pal said on 7/2/2013 4:58:48 AM
    I am willing to take franchise of a apollo pharmacy store (medical shop) in birati kolkata west bengal I am having my own shop 150 sq ft pls let me know about the details . K pal 8697972221 thank you
  • 136. ashok sharma said on 7/3/2013 8:25:58 AM
    please send the detail how i be come open Apollo pharmacy store (medical store)in delhi. regards, ashok sharma
  • 137. Harish Kumar said on 7/4/2013 1:33:30 AM
    I want to open apollo pharmacy store in Hisar, Haryana. Kindly send complete details i.e. eligibility criteria, area requirement, investment and complete process. Your immediate reply to this request is highly appreciated. Regards Harish Kumar
  • 138. BINOD KUMAR AGRAWALLA said on 7/4/2013 4:34:58 AM
    Dear Sir, Being a pharmacist cum proprietor of a pharmacy named Gaayatree medical store, bazar chhak, Angul. since last 20 years I am interested to run my business with u. Waiting for positive response.
  • 139. rashmi ranjan said on 7/4/2013 9:52:49 PM
    Dear sir, I am interested for this franchise of Apollo Pharmacy. place-RAHAMA,JAGATSINHPUR ODISHA. 7873002018, 09343831625. THANKS & REGARDS, RANJAN
  • 140. anil kumar paltasingh said on 7/7/2013 11:18:13 AM
    Dear sir, I am interested for this franchise of Apollo Pharmacy. place-patia , dist-khorda, state-odisha, pin-754005 , mob-9776081677 , thanks & regards, ANIL.
  • 141. Prasad Pavuluri said on 7/9/2013 12:06:03 AM
    I have been running a medical store in Medak AP for the last 3 years. I would now like to open up a pharmacy store in Hyderabad area. Could you please let me know the requirements & eligibility criteria?. I can invest 15 to 20 lakhs. Do you have identified locations in Hyderabad?. Or should I go and find a suitable location?. Also, if you do not have anything available in Hyd. Pls let me know if you have anything available in Nellore/AP area too. Pls feel free to contact me at 984 904 8090 .
  • 142. Prachi said on 7/9/2013 2:59:54 AM
    Hi, I am Prachi. A qualified Pharmacist in Mumbai. Have experience into Pharma marketing. Now want to startup my own Pharmacy. Hence interested in Apollo Pharmacy.U can reach me @prachivk2001@gmail.com
  • 143. ATANU SINGHA said on 7/12/2013 8:04:52 AM
    Hi, I am Mr. Atanu Singha. I want to set up Appolo Pharmacy at my home town Chpara,Nadia,nearest to Krishnagar Main Town,West Bengal. I want to have terms & condition and rules to avail the franchise of Appolo Pharmacy. My email address and Mobile numbers are as follows- Email- atanusingha.17@gmail.com, Mobile number- 9232261047 and 9153005707. Please send me a Email or contact me through mobile numbers to inform me about the terms & condition to avail the Franchise of Appolo Pharmacy at the earliest. Your immediate action is highly solicited.
  • 144. Preetham said on 7/18/2013 1:37:47 AM
    Hi, my name is Preetham, currently working In Software Company in Bangalore. I would like to enter into business which helps me to grow. I am from Ongole and like to start a Apollo pharmacy. can you please help me in this. can you please share me more details/Franchise cost, initial investment. Thanks in advance. +91 9986740539 urspreetham@gmail.com
  • 145. Dhananjay singh said on 7/20/2013 1:31:07 AM
    Hi, i dhananjay singh interested for opening a apollo pharmacy fair price shop on franchise basis in asansol , dist - burdwan, west- bengal. can you contact me please on 09832280726
  • 146. Umesh said on 7/20/2013 6:51:19 AM
    I want to set up Appolo Pharmacy at visakhapatnam near Dabagardens. Please contact me as soon as possible. ph no.9494665565
  • 147. sumit mehta said on 7/20/2013 9:14:00 AM
    Dear sir, I am interested for franchisee of apollo pharmacy ,place-Jahangirpuri new delhi-33 near jahangirpuri metro station ph no-9899626868,8447872626
  • 148. Mohammed Ali Boxwalla said on 7/24/2013 5:58:26 AM
    Dear sir, I am interested for opening a pharmacy, can you please send me franchise requirement for your esteemed company. Best Regards, Mohd. Ali
  • 149. Sanjeev Singh said on 7/26/2013 3:18:49 AM
    Dear Sir/Mam, I want to associate with you I started a Medical Store. Please tell me the whole process and capital require. Banda, Uttar Pradesh-210001
  • 150. Mohammed said on 7/26/2013 1:00:28 PM
    Hi , i would be interested in being associated with the brand like apollo , i would like to open a franchise in tamil nadu , so kindly revert back with requirement and other details .
  • 151. RK Verma said on 7/26/2013 1:45:29 PM
    Please tell me about the requirements for the franchise of Apollo Pharmacy. Location is Jharkhand. Regards, RK Verma
  • 152. Pushpendra singh said on 7/28/2013 8:37:17 AM
    Hi, I am Pushpendra Singh. I want to set up Apollo Pharmacy at Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. I want to have terms & condition and rules to avail the franchise of Apollo Pharmacy. My email address and Mobile numbers are as follows- Email-pushkhush@gmail.com, Mobile number- 8884490264. Please send me a Email or contact me through mobile numbers to inform me about the terms & condition to avail the Franchise of Apollo Pharmacy at the earliest. Your immediate action is highly solicited.
  • 153. RUPAK said on 7/29/2013 1:54:31 PM
    HI, I am RUPAK from HALISAHAR,NORTH 24 PARGANA, WEST BENGAL.I have a setup of 350 sq.fit on main road position near HALISAHAR railway station. If your company interested to open APOLLO PHARMACY Plz. contact my phone number:9831483366
  • 154. sonam said on 7/29/2013 3:08:09 PM
    my phone no is 9434865329.interested in joining hands with your franchise.kindly send me the details asap.
  • 155. vinay kumar said on 7/30/2013 8:00:21 AM
    Hi, I am vinaykumar. I want to setup apollo pharmacy at hyderabad(medchal)andhrapradesh. I want to know the terms and conditions to get the franchise of apollo pharmacy. MY CONTACT NO-9248456770,9985596673 EMAIL-vinay2919@gmail.com
  • 156. malli karjuna said on 7/30/2013 8:23:30 AM
    i am mallikarjuna i am pharmacist now i am ready to open Apollo pharmacy i
  • 157. B.RAJU said on 8/2/2013 3:26:38 AM
    Hi, I am B.RAJU. I want to setup apollo pharmacy at Hasthinapuram, sagar road, hyderabad, andhra pradesh. I want to know the terms and conditions to get the franchise of apollo pharmacy. contact: 08885474006
  • 158. KAMAL CHAKRABORTY said on 8/3/2013 5:00:41 AM
    Hello, I am Kamal Chakraborty, I am interested to open Appolo Pharmacy at Natagarh, Kadamtala in Sodepur. Plz send me Form & terms & conditions to get the Franchise. My E-mail ID is chakrabortykamal@#yahoo.com, tel no. 09088195679
  • 159. Karthik said on 8/3/2013 3:07:25 PM
    Hi, I'm very much interested to open Franchisee Apollo pharmacy shop in any part of chennai. I would like to get proper guideline and requirement for shop space, investment plan to way forward. Pls help me in getting things done. You can reach me at karthikm1983@gmail.com/karthik.mani@vodafone.com
  • 160. sanjay Kumar shaw said on 8/3/2013 9:31:47 PM
    Hi I am very much interested to open a Apollo pharmacy in west Bengal district, Kolkata (on road 400 sqf). can you give me details about investment, term & conditions. please contact me on. 09836315860 or send details to my email sanjayjaiswal9493@gmail.com
  • 161. JUGNU V KITHANI said on 8/4/2013 6:41:27 AM
    HI I AM JUGNU V KITHANI OWNER OF BALAJI MEDICAL & GEN STORES SHOP NO 2,3 MAYUR APT BEHIND NIRANKARI HALL AT BALAJI CHOWK GOALMADIAN ULHASNAGAR 421001 DIST THANE STATE MAHARASHTRA SIR I HAVE ALREADY VERY GOOD BUSINESS TO EX-POND THE BUSINESS I WANT TO SETUP A COMPANY FRANCHISE LIKE U THE APOLLO PHARMACY SO Please CONTACT ME ON 9320303312 OR MAIL ME ON balajimedicaljugnu@gmail.com I WANT TO KNOW TERMS & conditions of your company thanks
  • 162. hirak jyoti kakati said on 8/10/2013 7:16:41 AM
    Hi, I am very much interested to open Franchisee Apollo pharmacy shop in my home town ASSAM. I would like to get proper guideline and requirement for shop space, investment plan to way forward. Please help me in getting things done. You can reach me at 8892942382 else mail me details at hirakjyoti266@gmail.com.. Your immediate action is highly solicited..Thanking you.. Regards Hirak Jyoti Kakati
  • 163. Daniel mendes said on 8/12/2013 1:35:19 AM
    Hi we have lot of space in our shop near heathrow area on the main road. There are no pharmacy local and we would like to take advantage of these opportunities. Our address is shop 2 Cherwell close, brandshill, colnbrook, slough, sl 38 xb, 01753 59 19 19, 01753 53 48 48, 01753 546 646, 07790400666 many thanks danielle
  • 164. Capt.N.V.Subramanyam said on 8/12/2013 11:07:47 PM
    Interested in getting a franchise of Apollo in delhi. I am working in Singapore and Franchise will be in my friends name and she has a relative who has B pharm license.
  • 165. m.prasannakumar said on 8/13/2013 12:56:04 PM
    Dear sir i am interested in getting Apollo Pharmacy franchise in Andhra pradesh nellore dist Gudur town i have excellent showroom 200 sft main road,cell no-9292857555. pls send me details
  • 166. kushal chaudhary said on 8/17/2013 8:46:30 AM
    sir i am interested in apollo pharmacy franchise in ghaziabad uttar pradesh.plz. send me all concerned details.my phone no. 09818040405/ 08506030506.
  • 167. kushal chaudhary said on 8/17/2013 9:08:05 AM
    i am running a pharma marketing company in delhi, india since last two years. i want to open apollo pharmacy franchise in vasundhra/indirapuram region of ghaziabad city of uttar pradesh in india plz send me all details and requirements.
  • 168. Ram said on 8/22/2013 6:01:51 AM
    I would like to opt for Apollo Pharmacy Franchise. I have nearly 8yrs of experience out of which 1.5yrs in laboratory and 1yr in pharmacy and 5.5yrs in corporate. I am interested in opening Apollo Pharmacy in BHEL area, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh. Request you to send me all the details required for setting up Apollo Pharmacy. Cell:9966776473. Thanks
  • 169. Y UDAY SHANKAR said on 8/23/2013 5:56:49 AM
    We want to start Appollo Pharmacy in DAMAN. How to start, what are the requirements please provide us the details
  • 170. Partha Paul said on 8/23/2013 8:30:53 AM
    Respected Sir, I am running Apollo Telemedicne & Apollo Gleneagles Hospital Information Centre at Balurghat, interested for Apollo Pharmacy, please intimate details. Regards. Partha Paul
  • 171. prashant said on 8/25/2013 10:46:46 AM
    Pls provide the terms, conditions & financial requirement for Apollo Pharmacy.. Location- Akola(MS) Thanking you
  • 172. Rajesh Kumar said on 8/27/2013 2:03:23 AM
    You are most kindly requested to provide franchise details for Apollo Pharmacy for Mokama, Patna. Rajesh Kumar, 9471007274 / 8877714002 email : rajesh.moldiyar@gmail.com
  • 173. vijaybapur said on 8/27/2013 12:04:30 PM
    Namastey Sir, this is vijaybapur from bellary, karnataka, india, i like to invest for Apolo pharmacy in bellary. what is Ur service and terms and conditions include invest, Thanking U. vijaybapur, Mobile no: 9900750666, Karnataka
  • 174. rashmi ranjan said on 8/28/2013 3:07:13 AM
    i want to take franchise of Apollo Pharmacy in my District. i am from jagatsinghpur, Odisha. i want to do in Rahama, jagatsinghpur. kindly allow us. Regards, Ranjan
  • 175. subrata kumar nayak said on 8/28/2013 7:24:29 AM
    sir i want to take a franchise of appolo pharmacy in bhubaneswar odisha . please guide me. 9776064398
  • 176. rahul agarwal said on 8/28/2013 10:15:02 AM
    Hi I am rahul and I want to open a apollo franchisee in pune area , pimple gurav, i have my own property, please contact me on 08857087320. thanx
  • 177. vijaybapur said on 8/29/2013 6:29:26 AM
    Namastey sir this is vijay bapur from bellary this is request for "apollo pharmacy franchise" in bellary city (District Place)Karnataka. can i like to know details what U need to Proceed. Thanking you My ph: 9900750666
  • 178. sandeep bhamare said on 8/31/2013 4:11:00 AM
    Sir I know what type of investment is needed in this franchise. I know details output of this sir
  • 179. paresh said on 9/2/2013 3:04:31 AM
    sir. i want to take a appolo franchisee in nashik city. maharastra..plz send me d investment and terms n condition detail. m 09673989080.
  • 180. Abhishek Gaurav said on 9/5/2013 11:28:32 AM
    I want to open Apollo Pharmacy in the city of Kolkata. What are the prerequisite and the eligibility and terms and policy and agreement details for the same. plz inform me at the earliest to plan my future aspects....
  • 181. RAJ RANI said on 9/8/2013 5:36:19 AM
    I want to open Apolo Pharmacy in my shop at sushant shopping arcade, sushant lok-1, phase 1 gurgaon 122009 haryana. shop area 275sq ft ground floor. plz inform me the term & conditions or contact no 9899390441. thank u
  • 182. Kiran Kumar said on 9/10/2013 4:56:36 AM
    Hi, I am interested in opening an Apollo Pharmacy in Hyderabad, Preferably near Uppal area. Please Let me know the proceedings. My contact number : 9966724670 kiraan.cbit@gmail.com
  • 183. Sam said on 9/10/2013 5:48:06 AM
    sir....i want to take a appolo franchisee in Nellore city. Andhra Pradesh..plz send me d investment and terms n condition detail.......my cell number is 9885221575.
  • 184. chinmay said on 9/15/2013 5:08:56 AM
    hi my name is chinmay i want to open appollo pharamcy in my home town in rourkela(odisha) plz call 9711366993
  • 185. Madhan said on 9/19/2013 7:20:13 AM
    Hi Team, Greetings !!! My name is Madhan and i'm interested to open Apollo franchise in bangalore. Please provide me more details and you can reach me @ 9902244658. Thanks and Regards, Madhan, Bangalore
  • 186. rajesh said on 9/19/2013 2:15:27 PM
    please provide me more details for franchise in new delhi
  • 187. imran said on 9/23/2013 2:00:58 AM
    Hi, I would like have information about the franchise in Hyderabad area. please mail me the details of this business
  • 188. Balai Sarkar said on 9/24/2013 4:17:39 AM
    Hi, My name is Balai Sarkar and i'm interested to open Apollo franchise in Dum Dum Airport ( Near Belghoria Highway Express Way),Kolkata. Please provide me more details and you can reach me @ 9874166626 or mail- balaisarkar123@gmail.com. Thanks and Regards, Balai Sarkar Kolkata
  • 189. kalyan said on 9/24/2013 4:36:38 AM
    hi. my name is kalyan and i am interested to open apollo franchise in hedua(near bidhan soroni br)north kolkata. i have shop room around 155 sq ft. please provide me more details and you can reach me@9804135158
  • 190. Ramesh mulani said on 9/24/2013 5:25:52 AM
    My self Ramesh mulani from ajmer rajasthan. air i m running a pharmacy buss. in my town. named city medicals. since 11 yrs.with very good sale.but now i want to expend my buss with nationalise chain so i m interested to tasking a franchise of apollo pharmacy.i ve a shop around 300sqft.and i am also a pharmacist. so sir pls send me terms n cond.of taking this pharmacy thanks
  • 191. Shiv charan said on 9/25/2013 8:34:27 AM
    hello myself Shiv charan from jhunjhunu, rajasthan i'm interested to have an apollo pharmacy medicine shop at Jhunjhunu. please give me the details how i can invest and the benefits with it. Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan, india. phone 8885890551
  • 192. kishen gupta said on 10/9/2013 4:06:59 AM
    Hello I am interested in taking franchise of apollo pharmacy in kolkata, what is the procedure for that. My cell no. 9748242503
  • 193. Grace said on 10/11/2013 10:18:12 PM
    Hi, I want to get the franchise from Apollo for a medical store at my locality in Rajahmundry. My aunt has been working as a nurse in a private hospital since past 25 years. She is very good at medical treatments and prescriptions. I need to know what are the prerequisites, qualification, investment and area required to start off with the store. Please help me with the details as soon as possible.
  • 194. S.RAM MOHAN said on 10/12/2013 7:18:19 AM
    Sir, I am S.Ram Mohan and I want to open a APOLLO PHARMACY and need Apollo franchise in LALGUDI Area. I have my own shop opposite to Lalgudi Bus Stan d.Trichy District.Tamil Nadu. Mobile 7373744858
  • 195. Benika Kharbanda said on 10/18/2013 6:19:56 AM
    Hi, I am benika kharbanda and want to open an APOLLO PHARMACY and need Appolo franchise in delhi, malka ganj. I have my two shops in malka ganj near kamla nagar. Please contact on 9891183658
  • 196. Rajani Nangalia said on 10/19/2013 2:30:33 AM
    Dear sir/madam, Please accept my application for franchise of Apollo pharmacy in Kolkata Also kindly note that we are in the business of yarn and fibre for the past five decade. Now we are looking for new avenues for further diversification. Your quick response I this regard will be highly appreciated.
  • 197. Hemanta Panda said on 10/19/2013 11:47:31 PM
    Dear Sir, I am interested to run a franchise of Appolo Pharmacy in Balangir of Odisha. May i be provided sufficient information about all the procedure. My cell no.9437367999
  • 198. vamsi said on 10/22/2013 3:04:29 AM
    Hello I am interested in taking franchise of apollo pharmacy in hyderabad, what is the procedure for that. My cell no. 8008566699
  • 199. B. MURALI said on 10/22/2013 3:28:51 AM
    dear sir, I Would like to know, how to apollo pharmacy in Bellary city, please provide details. thank you, yours B MURALI
  • 200. Venkatesh P said on 10/23/2013 4:01:57 PM
    hi, I am very much interested to open a apollo pharmacy in sadasivpet town in medak district, andhrapradesh. can you give me details about investment, terms & conditions. please contact me on.07207333480 or send details to my email venkatesh9196@gmail.com., i am eagerly to open a business at our town so plz send details immediately