“Apollo Pharmacy Franchise Information”
Comment Page 8

801. Arif khan said on December 16, 2016
Dear sir I am very much interested to take Apollo pharmacy franchise in Nahata(Bongaon),West bengal. please give me details how can build up the business...My cell no-7699156504.

802. pronab majumder said on December 16, 2016
i am very much interested to open your franchise. i have a shop measuring 200 sq.ft.in a good place. kindly send your terms & condition to my email address.
803. Kkpandey said on December 26, 2016
Hello, I am interested to join with apollo pharmacy. I have shop (165 squre feet)in kanpur citi in good place. Please give me details of investment and term and conditions. My mail id is "kkpandey4@gmail.com"
804. gouravbansal said on December 29, 2016
hi, I am interested to open apollo pharmacy in Bilaspur district yamunanagar, haryana. can you give me details about investment, conditions. please contact me 09992738378 or send details to email id gouravbansal80@ gmail.com please send details immediately
805. Apollo Pharmacy said on January 2, 2017
Dear Users, Thank you for your interest in Apollo Pharmacy but currently, we do not have a franchise model, all stores are company owned outlets. Stay tuned, likely chances in near future.
806. Harish chandra said on January 6, 2017
I am very much interested to open a apollo pharmacy in Ghaziabad/Delhi NCR. can you give me details about investment, terms & conditions.
807. Gaurav singh said on January 8, 2017
Hello I am interested in Apollo franchise in Etah uttar Pradesh please do mail me full details
808. Aditya Ranjan said on January 11, 2017
I want to open an Apollo Pharmacy outlet in Noida, so let me know the details of formalities to be completed by me. Mob. 8800267097

809. hasham57@gmail.com said on January 15, 2017
apollo pharmacy in sadasivpet town in karimnagar distr, telangana. can you give me details about investment, terms & conditions. please contact me 8897717700 or send details to my email hasham57@gmail.com., i am eagerly to open a business at our town so plz send details immediately
810. Haresh Sharma said on January 17, 2017
Hi, I am very much interested, in opening Apollo medical franchise at Mira road, Maharashtra. Can you provide me with the details regarding investment and terms and conditions. Please contact me on my number 9324252000,or mail me on my email hareshshaji@gmail.com I am eagerly looking for opening a medical store. Your quick response will be highly appreciated.. Thank you yours haresh Sharma..
811. srikanth said on January 18, 2017
Hi i am srikanth interested to take franchise plz call me 9154593101
812. Deavesh Sharma said on January 24, 2017
Hi,I am interested to open an Apollo pharmacy in Vasundhra area of Ghaziabad so can you please give me some details about investment, terms and conditions.So please contact me on 09891407863, 09310140888 or send details to my mail id deavesh.sharma@gmail.com
813. Bhabani shankar pati said on January 26, 2017
My self Bhabani shankar pati (B.pharm) want to do a applo pharmacy shop in my home town at mayurbhanj.
814. Ranabir Sikder said on January 29, 2017
i, I am very much interested to open a apollo pharmacy at durgapur, bidhannagar area, west bengal, can you give me details about investment, terms & conditions. please contact me on. 8900152219 or send details to my email sikdar.ranabir2@gmail.com, i am eagerly to open a business at our town so plz send details immediately. Ranabir Sikdar
815. Tejinder Kaur said on March 2, 2017
Hi my self Tejinder Kaur, i am interested to open Apollo Pharmacy in Chandigarh and Mohali Location, My Education and Qualification is D - Pharma, I have 7 yrs experience in hospital and retail pharmacy, Please Contact me and guide me on +8968312436, 9646999321. I wait for your reply
816. Sakthivel said on March 11, 2017
I am planning to take Apollo franchises in Salem city in Tamilnadu. please contact me on 8884391616, 9677188795. and also over mail id: asoksakthivel@gmail.com. Thanks.
817. Srinivas M said on March 30, 2017
Hello I am interested in taking franchise of apollo pharmacy in hyderabad/secundrabad areas, please send me the details on the same to my mail id given and mobile number# 8019468437
818. Milan Sheth said on April 5, 2017
hi, I am very much interested to open a new apollo pharmacy in Ahmedabad. can you give me details about investment, terms & conditions. please contact me on.09879477357 or send details to my email "milan_sheth1@yahoo.com", i am eagerly to open a business at our town so plz send details immediately
819. venkatrshwarlu.P said on April 12, 2017
sir,my name is venkateshwarlu.Penugonda,i want to start appollo Pharmacy.iam in living jangaon district at Palakurthi constuncy,please contact me.994043860.Telangana state
820. shaik bukhari said on April 14, 2017
8341124404 please call me Im from Andhra Pradesh Visakhapatnam I'm interesting about Apollo pharmacy franchise give
821. Saurav Alexander said on April 19, 2017
Hi, I am intrested in opening a franchise kindly contact me at alexanderdas619@gmail.com / 9609666911
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 (8)