How to Start a Car Wash Business

Starting a car wash business may seem daunting at first. Complications can be avoided so long as you do your business plan correctly. This step-by-step guide may help you set up and operate your car wash business.

As sure as your car needs gas to run, it also needs to be cleaned when it gets dirty.

Making sure your car is in spic and span condition serves two purposes. First, for the obvious reason that it makes your car look good. Second, removing dirt and grime keeps the exterior of your car from deteriorating quickly.

Most car owners consider washing their cars a chore they could live without. They would rather send their times doing something worthwhile or more enjoyable than scrubbing, soaping, rinsing, and waxing their cars. Who wouldn’t?

This is where the cleaning expertise of a car wash business comes in. There are several reasons why running a car wash service is a good business opportunity. For one, as mentioned, most car owners would rather pay than be bothered by the hassle of cleaning their cars. Two, just when the number of cars has increased by a huge margin; for some reason, the number of exterior-conveyor car wash stations have decreased. Three, today’s busy lifestyle has turned time into a rare commodity. Cleaning a car takes a while and since car-owners simply do not have time to spare, their only option is to seek the convenience of have somebody else do the task for them.

If you are interested in starting your own car wash business, here is a step-by-step guide that may help you with your project:
  • Step 1 – Decide whether you want to buy into a franchise or start your car wash center from scratch.
  • Step 2 – Select a name for your business. This name must be unique, catchy, and must reflect the nature of your service.
  • Step 3 – Scout for a possible location. Choose an area that is highly visible and accessible.
  • Step 4 – Acquaint yourself with the rules and regulations of the local government unit that may apply to you such as insurance etc. Procure the necessary permits and licenses you need to operate a car wash business in the city and state where you plan to offer your service.
  • Step 5 – Get a wholesale permit from the Franchise Tax Board. This permit will enable you to buy goods and be exempted from paying tax.
  • Step 6 – Come up with a workable operation plan. Include factors like facilities, equipment, manpower, and supplies in your operation plan. And make sure you work out both the long term and short-term aspects of your operations.
  • Step 7 – Check out your competition. See what kind of services they offer and if possible, device a way to offer more services and perks to entice customers.
  • Step 8 – When everything is in order and you are ready to open, launch a promotional campaign for your business using innovative and catchy advertising materials.

* Don’t rely on walk-in clients. Companies usually have a fleet of cars at their disposal. Try to get a service contract with such companies. If you are lucky enough, you will have a regular source of income.
  • Step 9 – Device a way to keep your customers coming back. You may want to offer discounts, the rate of which is commensurate to how frequently a customer employs your service.

• 1. halle todd said on 10/16/2009 3:47:26 PM
    i am a jamaican and i would like to open a car wash business, i want to go all out with it, how much would it cost me to do that and the best product to buy buy
  • 2. rodger buffman said on 5/17/2010 1:06:33 PM
    bristol tn. please send any and all business plans etc. for a mobile car washing business
  • 3. Mark Barican said on 6/15/2010 11:49:27 AM
    anyone of you wants to start a carwash business contact me at my email address chronic.scents@gmail.com i can help you. my company supplies and provides training from a start up car wash up to the well known car wash and detailing station all over the asia. we can provide you lower cost and a better quality products
  • 4. Mladen said on 6/2/2011 12:12:48 AM
    I am a college student looking to open up my own car wash business. I am looking to devote my whole time into this until I see profit and continue to excel from the business. Do you have any advice as to where I should start and how to get my business licenses acquired?
  • 5. NoorMohammed said on 1/14/2012 8:57:03 AM
    I like to start a car wash service centre, I would be grateful if you send complete feedback on this regards,
  • 6. Vikrant Darekar said on 1/28/2012 12:27:00 AM
    Hi, Myself Vikrant and presently working in a Private Bank. I am looking beyond service and wants to set up a car wash plant. Location which is mostly preferable is in between Kopargaon and shirdi. Both the location are connected with the state highway. My proposed car wash plant location is 500 mtrs from the highway and easily visible from road. Request your help in setting up the plant. Thanks & Warm Regards, Vikrant 9604500824
  • 7. Ramesha said on 3/18/2012 2:27:14 AM
    Please send complete details including investment to car wash station thanks my no 9731817801
  • 8. durgesh gupta said on 4/8/2012 7:21:33 AM
    i want investment amount as well as area required for this business . my area is near by indore OR 70 k.m from indore
  • 9. Moin said on 8/21/2012 3:25:54 PM
    Hi m interested in starting a car washing service station ... Plz help in purchasing the equipments required ....thank u ...my no is 09796403238..
  • 10. riyas kuyyalil said on 9/30/2012 5:23:14 AM
    I would like to have approximate cost for semi auto car wash system as well as manual car wash. I have very good place to setup.It is in Kannur Distric , Kerala , India.
  • 11. lima imsong said on 11/18/2012 12:19:29 PM
    i want to open a car wash service business not too standard i want to know how much does it cost for the equipments please help in purchasing. thank u
  • 12. suranga prasad said on 12/24/2012 2:29:53 AM
    Hi I'm Sri Lanka. I want to open a car wash service business. I want to know how to wash a car step by step. Please help me.Thank you.
  • 13. Devendra Sharma said on 1/3/2013 1:52:19 AM
    I like to start a car wash service center, I would be grateful if you send complete feedback on this regards. Location of Service center, City Bulandshar/GB Nager, State UP, Country India.
  • 14. rinku Jain said on 2/1/2013 11:20:47 AM
    I wanna instal a car wash system plz give me the estimate of the machine and approx. amount that are need to install
  • 15. Joy Menachery said on 2/12/2013 1:21:15 AM
    I would like to start a car washing unit in Perumbavoor town where we have tyre retail shop with sufficient space to locate a washing unit(MANUAL).Pl.let me informed the costs of M/c and utilities, along with procedures like municipal licenses and pollution control costs etc. at the earliest.
  • 16. PANKAJ CHHABRA said on 2/17/2013 8:00:41 AM
    Sir, I want to start an automobile service centre Starting from car wash with minimum investment. pls support... Thanx
  • 17. vikash kumar said on 3/15/2013 8:35:18 PM
    I want to start automatic car wash business in city Purnia, state- Bihar, India. Kindly advise me the best way to start this and what is the estimated cost for this platform.
  • 18. Laz said on 4/5/2013 10:35:12 AM
    I live in a university town in Nigeria, I want to start a medium scale car wash business but not the automated type. I will want to know the necessary equipment that will be needed for this in order to make mine stand out from the rest we have in my location. Many of the ones here already have pressure washers, but are there other equipment that I may buy to enhance patronage.
  • 19. Nitin Shukla said on 4/8/2013 7:24:27 AM
    Hello, I have an Indian Oil Retail Outlet and alongside I have a car wash service station which was closed since long time. I am starting it again. I just need a business plan to go along that would help me in the startup. If you could help me it would be great. Promotional material guidance required in particular. Thank You, Regards, Nitin Shukla, Indore, MP, India
  • 20. Deju said on 4/8/2013 1:26:06 PM
    Am a university student at addis ababa university. I wanna create my own new car washing business in addis ababa but am in stress about how can i do. what materials can i use to b better...
  • 21. srinivas said on 4/18/2013 6:51:17 AM
    i am MBA graduate from osmania university, i wanna create my own car washing business in Hyderabad, andhra pradesh but i have no idea how to start give me an idea
  • 22. NAVEEN GOYAL said on 4/19/2013 1:32:34 PM
    i want to start automatic car wash business. please help for about project cost . i'm post graduate in International business. And now am working for MNC from last three and half year
  • 23. Ibrahim Kamal said on 4/26/2013 3:39:16 AM
    what are the best equipment that one should get at start. The business location is Nigeria on a major and very busy road.
  • 24. Narasimhan said on 5/20/2013 4:37:46 AM
    Kindly send me the total business plan and ROI for car wash station in chennai, chrompet. Thanks and Regards, Narasimhan
  • 25. Joseph Christopher S. Pengson said on 6/13/2013 6:12:52 AM
    Sir/s, I would like to start a car wash business.. can you help me with this please..... How much will be the capital for such business? and the break-even..? Please contact me through my email or you can reach me through this number +639051599638. Your help is much appreciated. Thank you.
  • 26. Amber said on 6/20/2013 3:42:35 AM
    Hello my self Amber, i want to start my own car wash business can u plz help me fr buying equipments and how much cost is to be used for the same...approx
  • 27. Vaibhav Kassrija said on 6/28/2013 2:39:13 AM
    I want to start my own car wash plant in punjab. I own a place on the main road runs through the heart of city. I want to know the cost of the plant. please suggest. Regards Vaibhav Kassrija
  • 28. Nitin S said on 7/15/2013 11:04:30 AM
    Small Car wash business with bare minimum investment in Lucknow (Nayak Nagar Sitapur Road) India. My doubts are related to how to get customers and business? I haven't any business experience so require some gyan about Marketing, Dealing with customers for this business. Regards Nitin S
  • 29. Ashish Giri said on 7/20/2013 2:04:48 AM
    I want to start car detailing business in mumbai maharashtra so can any one help me for training of the business. U can also call me on 9833351366
  • 30. Rupesh Shravage said on 7/24/2013 2:31:20 AM
    Hello All Can any one help / guide me in opening a car wash center in Pune, my contact number is 08380077393
  • 31. alpesh said on 7/29/2013 3:31:51 AM
    Hi sir i want to start car wash business in ahmedabad, kindly suggest me which area is the best and what investment required.
  • 32. Gurpreet said on 8/28/2013 1:59:41 PM
    Hi all, I have a car washing machine, along with the vacuum cleaner which has been imported from abroad. I am located in hyderabad, if anyone is interested in the machines kindly reach me on 8019634127 Hyderabad number. Hurry limited offer price!
  • 33. Gurpreet said on 8/28/2013 2:07:40 PM
    Hi all, if you need information on a-z about car wash, we will be able to provide you consultation with a minimum amount of consultation charges. If interested kindly call on 8019634131 hyderabad number
  • 34. mohammed shafi said on 9/18/2013 7:47:54 AM
    I like to start car wash business in hyderabad in india how much indian rupee required to start with hydraulic system please assist me
  • 35. Nasim said on 9/19/2013 8:59:13 AM
    Dear sir, I would like to start a new car wash center in bharanikavu near kollam, kerala state, india. please let me know what is the procedure of new wash center? how much space need for the center ? what are the best equipment and, how to get my business licenses acquired? actually i don't have any idea about it. also about waste water.
  • 36. ramdas volvoikar said on 9/27/2013 11:17:57 AM
    I would like to start a car wash service centre in Goa. Please forward me the details
  • 37. Tammy Nolan said on 10/30/2013 5:08:38 PM
    Looking at a couple different locations. Branson, MO Area, St.Charles County and Franklin County in MO. Thanks!
  • 38. rams said on 11/5/2013 12:07:18 AM
    I like to start car wash business in rajahmundry in india (Andhra Pradesh) how much indian rupee required to start with hydraulic system please assist me
  • 39. mathew baby said on 11/20/2013 10:16:52 AM
    dear sir i would like to start a new auto service center in kerala kollam dist;
  • 40. Hashiq said on 11/21/2013 12:44:14 AM
    Respected sir, I'd like to start a car wash business at Malappuram dist. Kerala India, pls provide me some ideas about semi/automatic, machineries permits and approvals.
  • 41. Bithin said on 12/16/2013 7:32:04 AM
    I would like to start an automatic car wash station pls provide me the avg.cost for automatic.
  • 42. Menaka Herath said on 12/19/2013 9:06:03 AM
    I would like to start car wash station(car, lorry, bus, van etc). Pls send me where the places which i need to get equipment(hydrolic jacks, hoses) and floor plan.
  • 43. h.s.kumaraswamy said on 12/25/2013 8:53:27 PM
    sir, I want to open car wash unit, two wheel unit link to national highway please give me the area (land )purchase and cost of automatic car washing. equipments, thank you
  • 44. zubair qureshi said on 12/30/2013 1:13:46 AM
    I have a car business old car sale and purchase and i want to start car washing center In low budget shall I do or not
  • 45. Kumar said on 1/1/2014 1:41:51 PM
    We intend to open a car wash centre on a busy highway in kerala. Kindly request you to give us a detailed costing for the car wash centre with a minimum of 4 car wash bays, pump rooms, vacuum and drying areas and office. best regards, kumar. a.
  • 46. Nser said on 1/7/2014 10:25:51 AM
    to start car wash service station in kerala malappuram dt Tirur
  • 47. G shiva kumar said on 1/17/2014 1:32:38 AM
    Dear sir, Hai MBA graduate from osmania university, i wanna create my own car washing business in karimnagar, andhra pradesh but i have no idea how to start give me an idea and how much budget need for start the business. Thanks, G shiva kumar.
  • 48. joppi p varughese said on 1/28/2014 5:15:00 AM
    Dear Sir, Presently I am working in Dubai and planning to settle back in Kerala, India, setting up an automatic car washing unit in Kerala. Please advise me How much it cost for me including water circulating unit, etc.
  • 49. biju said on 2/7/2014 3:00:42 PM
    I would like to start mobile car wash unit. pls send the requirements mech cost of the unit
  • 50. Binoy Sambasivan said on 2/13/2014 12:30:52 PM
    I WOULD LIKE TO START THE UNIT AT N.Paravur ,Ernakulam Dist,Kerala.
  • 51. syedali said on 3/23/2014 6:26:52 AM
    Sir, I would like to start car wash centre at chennai, Tamilnadu. Please send me the procedure and equipment and machinery and it's cost. Thank you sir.
  • 52. HARPREET SINGH said on 4/3/2014 3:04:17 AM
    Sir, i would like to start car wash centre at derabassi, its situated on chandigarh-delhi highway and punjab state, presently i am doing car & truck engine rebuilt & recondition, i have very big space so want to utilize them, its my request to u pl send me procedure and equipment and machinery and its cost, thanking you, with regard, harpreet singh
  • 53. Srinivas said on 4/9/2014 3:27:38 PM
    Sir, I would like to start car wash centre at warangal AP. Please send me the procedure and equipment and machinery and it's cost. Thank you sir.
  • 54. shaji thomas said on 4/18/2014 5:41:43 AM
    sir. i am from mavelikara, south kerala. currently i am in dubai. would like to start an automobile service station. how much it will cost. whom are the persons to be contacted for the local proceedings and installation. hope you will give me a detailed information. thanking you. shaji.
  • 55. jacob said on 4/24/2014 12:21:35 PM
    I would like to start AUTOMATIC car wash unit. please let me know the requirements and machine cost.
  • 56. Arul said on 4/27/2014 5:22:11 AM
    I want to start a bke/car wash service business so i want to know how much does it cost for the equipments and all other investments.
  • 57. Ramesh.T.Pillai said on 5/3/2014 10:25:08 AM
    I am from kochi presently working and would like to start a automatic car wash station at kochi i would like to know the full equipment cost including installation and start up
  • 58. Sanu K Sajan said on 5/7/2014 11:53:50 PM
    I want to know how much is the appropriate cost for starting this field
  • 59. S.M.S.Jayaweera said on 5/12/2014 7:30:14 AM
    If any body who has space, plan to start a repair and service station some where in Colombo, I can joint as Technical supervising supporter, also I can provide compressor, service materials some tools, Contact my mail further intention future plans.
  • 60. ajesh said on 6/2/2014 1:14:15 AM
    I would like to start a car wash at Perumbavoor, kerala, India. I have my own land near to the city. Please send me the detail investment plan for machinery and other facilities.
  • 61. A Hayat said on 6/8/2014 5:43:50 PM
    Hello, I am looking out for the feasibility of coming up with a Car Wash outlet in UAE. Would like to know in detail about the expenses and procedure. Thanks!
  • 62. sherlock hardware said on 6/17/2014 10:03:25 PM
    i have small business kin jamaica, Shurley Marketing Consultan, i have a powerwash, but having trouble finding a location to start a carwash, i have done the leg works going to dealership giving them my business cards, i have also had meeting with property owner to to rent their property to start a carwash only to be turn down at the last minute, my idea was to start a small carwash then branch off into a fisrt automatic coin or selfserve carwash in the country, i have travel through the 14 parish on the island to check spots and location and upon this journey i notice that there is no automatic carwash in the country, so i set out to be the first one to have one available in this country, to bring the country out of the dark ages, but i need help to allow my vision to grow and blossom into something spectacular, i just need help, i have done marketing for years in toronto canada, now i need to bring my knowledge, if you can, give me some assistance with material, blueprint on how to set up and operate a newly innovation business that is new in a country that has falling behind.
  • 63. mahir hussain said on 6/24/2014 10:10:04 AM
    I want to start an automobile workshop from scratch as I am post graduate in mech. Engg. Have technical skills But don't have enough money can anyone suggest me any idea.
  • 64. roshan sahu said on 6/27/2014 5:00:22 AM
    Sir, I would like to start car wash centre at durg cg. Please send me the procedure and equipment and machinery and it's cost. Thank you sir.
  • 65. Mahendra jadhav said on 7/22/2014 4:36:39 AM
    Hi my name is Mahendra I want to start an automatic car wash station in navimumbai. if anyone can help me with this please contact me on9594020062
  • 66. javed warsi said on 7/30/2014 4:14:41 PM
    Hi i'm from Dubai i want to start a car wash business in dubai can you please provide me some guidance and tips or if you have any plan in hand related to dubai i will be very grateful to you thanks
  • 67. Sojan said on 8/23/2014 10:09:32 AM
    I am planning to start a small car washing unit in kerala, i want to know minimum equipments required along with capacities. What are the factors to take care off. If any chance to get proper training in car washing system?
  • 68. rahul said on 8/26/2014 5:10:26 AM
    How please send me all details automatics car Washing station my n: 7206303863
  • 69. Jobi Tom said on 8/31/2014 10:13:55 AM
    The latest technology, waterless car wash is more profitable and easy to operate. If anyone is looking for setting up this business , please feel free to contact me. We will provide all your requirements including, branding, business setup, operational guidance, training & supply of products..
  • 70. Vijesh VJ said on 9/5/2014 11:39:42 PM
    Hi, I would like to start car wash centre at Kerala. Please send me the procedure and equipment & machinery and it's cost. Thanks & Regrads Vijesh
  • 71. sudheeran u menon said on 9/13/2014 12:31:55 PM
    I am from thrissur kerala. i would like to open a car washing center in thrissur district on rental basis. Please contact me if anybody having the dead or alive service station. thank you. Umenons@gmail.con
  • 72. sathishkumar said on 9/25/2014 2:03:24 AM
    hi i am salem tn. i would like all type of car washing estimate price and support me. my mobile no : 7305416637.
  • 73. Coollove said on 10/9/2014 7:02:18 PM
    I'm from Lagos Nigeria. I want to open a car wash business please help me with this business plan, cost and tools I must buy to start off. I will also appreciate alliance/partnership. I can be reached on +2348037421912 or ikechukwuokwedi@gmail.com
  • 74. Krishna Kumar.G said on 10/16/2014 4:21:58 AM
    Dear sir, I would like to start a new car wash center in Puthencruze,facing to NH 49 near Ernakulam, kerala state, india. Please let me know what is the procedure for license from local government body to start new wash center? How much space need for the center ? what are the best equipment .Actually i don't have any idea about car washing chemicals and procedures. Also about waste water.
  • 75. Nis said on 10/19/2014 9:59:57 PM
    Dear sir, I would like to start a service center near irinjalakuda ( 5 km away from town ) , thrissur , kerala. Your initial guidelines are very helpful but I have few more queries. Please help me.
    How much will be the approximate initial setup cost other than land?
    How many employees are required and basic skills?
    Who are the best technical and equipment suppliers of service centers?
    What are the advantages and disadvantages of franchise ?
    Can I use river water , as there is a small channel from river in this plot.
  • 76. abel said on 10/23/2014 6:43:22 AM
    Very helpful article. please detail me the machinery required to start up this sought of business
  • 77. SVM Waterless Car wash said on 10/27/2014 4:31:31 AM
    Hi Everybody. we will provide waterless car wash liquid and towels for less price. we import liquid from USA. For any car wash liquids and towels Please contact us at svmcarwash@gmail.com or call us at 971501134356
  • 78. Jinu Varghese said on 11/2/2014 3:03:18 PM
    Hi i am from thrissur kerala. If anyone is interested in leasing or selling their car wash or service centre in thrissur, ernakulam. Please let me know. I have a very good car wash service centre business plan in place. looking for a place for lease near to shopping complex, malls ,or textile showroom having road frontage. contact me for more details at jinuvk@hotmail.com.
  • 79. jafar sadique said on 11/15/2014 1:00:50 AM
    hi, i'm jafar .currently working in saudi ,i wish to start car wash business in malappuram kerala. I have a required place to start the business. I have to know the detailed procedure to start.ping me thru jafaraani@gmail.com
  • 80. Hafis said on 11/20/2014 1:44:50 AM
    Hi sir, i am from calicut (kerala). am interested in this business bcz am automobile field..now i am looking for new business.. i have super location in my city..so plss give me details including machine price and other related tools etc..i am waiting for ur reply hopefully....email : hafisameen.mk@gmail.com
  • 81. Vineesh VIjayan said on 11/21/2014 2:20:53 AM
    Dear All, Please mail your requirements to vineesh.v@eurekaforbes.com. We can help you with Automatic Carwash Systems. Please dont forget to give your contact number.
  • 82. Nilim said on 11/22/2014 11:59:42 AM
    PLEASE SEND ME DETAILS REGARDING THE OPENING OF A NEW CAR WASH FACILITY. MY MAIL ID IS neil.gohain@gmail.com and I am from India
  • 83. Vikram Y said on 12/1/2014 11:42:02 AM
    Sir I want to start car wash business in Navi mumbai or raigad area. How much expense we need to start a business. I dont have my own place or land. I have to choose with rental basis. Do i need any registration or any permission? what equipment do i need at the beginning? What is the labor cost now. list the equipment do i need to purchase? how many labor we need? is any franchise near by navi mumbai. Please give me contact details. or any one giving this business on rental basis? plse guide me. vikram Y
  • 84. Vaibhav Saini said on 1/18/2015 8:26:20 PM
    Can you please give me an estimate to start the business in Delhi, India? Please mail me vaib_38@yahoo.co.in
  • 85. babu said on 1/23/2015 4:38:06 AM
    karnataka i want to buy a franchise. how it cost tell me more detail about franchise
  • 86. sujjad ali said on 1/27/2015 6:37:08 PM
    I am in UK walsall and want to establish my own car wash business . Can you guide me about the legal or council requirements about this business ? Such as water connections and drainage ? Thank you very much.
  • 87. DIPIN said on 1/28/2015 6:46:31 AM
    Hi I am in Thrissur district, (Kerala). I am interested to start Car washing unit, please give me details including machine price and other related tools and expenses.
  • 88. harsha said on 1/29/2015 1:18:11 AM
    We r inviting Sleeping Partner In Big Launch Car Washing in vijayawada Main Center main road Autonagar gate 8801581092 andhra pradesh
  • 89. Alphonse Cyriac said on 2/13/2015 3:34:02 AM
    Hi, I am from kerala, i would like to start a car wash business in kottayam. Help me with a detailed floor plan and a quotation for automatic car wash plant and the water recycling plant project as well. Mail me to alphonse.cyriac@yahoo.com
  • 90. kannan muthu said on 2/19/2015 1:41:50 AM
    Hi, i am from tamilnadu, i would like to start a car wash business in pudukkottai. help me with a detailed floor plan and a quotation for all equipment.
  • 91. Iqbal said on 2/23/2015 1:33:55 AM
    I am interested to start small business of Car Wash Station in Rwalpindi, Pakistan. I need initial information for necessary equipment, lifts etc. and other business tactics.
  • 92. DEEPAK said on 3/24/2015 3:58:09 AM
    Hi, I would like to start car wash at indore, madhya pradesh. Please send me the procedure and equipment & machinery and it's cost. Thanks & Regards DEEPAK
  • 93. KISHORE REDDY said on 3/25/2015 8:26:58 AM
    Hi, I am from hyderabad, We are car washing equipments dealers. 4 ton lift, compressor, water washer, foam washer. kindly mail me if interested i will send u quotation
  • 94. Sajahan Farook said on 3/31/2015 1:58:59 PM
    I'm planing to open car wash in srilanka so please how much of capital I need include equipment
  • 95. MUHAMMED AJMAL said on 4/14/2015 4:44:18 AM
    i would like to start a car washing business in india. its my new project in my life. i want some suggestion for this like business, and about the cost of this project
  • 96. mohamed said on 4/16/2015 2:49:31 PM
    Hi. I want to start a vehicle service station. Kindly let me know the estimated cost that is needed to start this business.
  • 97. Soumitra Barman` said on 5/9/2015 4:44:09 AM
    Dear Sir, I am planning to start a Car Wash business & hence need to know every aspect of this trade right from Site Planning to Start Of Operations including Commercial & Project Feasibility . Need to know the cost of Car Wash System. Regards, Soumitra Barman soumitra.singem@gmail.com
  • 98. Ajayaghosh said on 5/19/2015 5:59:17 AM
    Sir, I am planning to start a car wash station. I want to know what are the permissions and licenses need to take in a panchayath in Kerala
  • 99. Yogesh Teli said on 5/24/2015 1:45:19 PM
    Planning to start car wash business in mumbai, Maharashtra. Need to know who provides professional training. Can contact me on 9820609434.
  • 100. Malaka said on 6/4/2015 3:56:58 AM
    I AM PLANING TO START CAR WASH MANUFACTURING BUSINESS, PLEASE ADVICE ABOUT INCREASE SALES. THANK YOU MALAKA
  • 101. Harshad K said on 6/4/2015 7:03:36 AM
    I want to start automatic car wash business in city Kannur, kerala state, India. Kindly advise me the best way to start this and what is the estimated cost for this platform.
  • 102. jyothish.gk said on 6/7/2015 9:41:14 AM
    i want to start car washing center at oman base , kindly send me the best all details and estimation. Tks
  • 103. VJP Equipments said on 6/16/2015 11:27:43 AM
    Hi all!!! we are the manufacturers of Automatic car wash machines who are based in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. Please feel free to call us on 00919925002254 or mail on sales@vjpequipments.com for any of your queries.
  • 104. ch.krishnaprasad said on 6/25/2015 8:11:05 AM
    i want to start a car wash business in vijayawada,Andhrapradesh. i am having my own place in the city which is suitable for car wash. i want to know the investment details and request your support for establishing the setup.
  • 105. pravin said on 7/22/2015 12:29:56 AM
    Hi, We are located at thrissur, kerala. we had seen major companies presentations. But confused to choose the right one. This is a service industry. A negative feedback can topple the entire business. pl suggest a right company.
  • 106. vishnu said on 7/25/2015 2:11:06 AM
    I wish to start a car wash service station. give me the details related to this
  • 107. jagroop said on 7/29/2015 12:45:56 AM
    I want to open car wash business in U A E(dubai or sharjah)Please all details on e-mail
    1 Money
    2 License
    3 Land Lease or Buy
    4 Machinery
    5 Electricity Connection
    6 Any Others Details
  • 108. Ruben Piabe Ipita said on 8/2/2015 10:59:59 PM
    Hello, I want to start my car was business plan here in Papua New Guinea May you send me some information.
  • 109. Mr afiz said on 8/8/2015 6:30:57 PM
    Hiya, want to start my own car wash business in Dubai and looking for location , I do have intentions to expand over the years to a one stop complete automotive care including servicing , repairs , air con and bodywork , but would like to get going with the car wash first but looking for location and how to go about getting started Thanks your answer will be most helpful .
  • 110. rehan said on 8/9/2015 5:46:56 AM
    we intend to start a car wash center in dubai, please provide with estimated cost of equipment's (pumps, compressors, lift/ramps accessories) for a medium sized station (approx 25 car wash per day)also provide brands dealing in related equipments. Thanks & Regards, Rehan
  • 111. MD Choudhary said on 8/12/2015 4:17:41 AM
    I want to start a car wash business in Jaipur,Rajasthan. i am having my own place in the city which is suitable for car wash. i want to know the investment details and request your support for establishing the setup. Thanks & Warm Regards, MD Choudhary, 9251412262
  • 112. Nahas KK said on 8/15/2015 12:53:35 PM
    Hi, I am from kerala, I would like to start a car wash business in Calicut. Help me with a detailed manual car wash, the water recycling plant project, How we can take Government license procedure and Machinery availability. Thanks and Regards, Nahas KK 00919895300338
  • 113. jithesh kumar p said on 8/19/2015 2:33:04 AM
    hi we are intend start a new car washing station in ksaragod kerala state, as a first step we have acquired rooms and we want know about the plant installation and about the equipment.
  • 114. Ashiq said on 9/1/2015 6:23:20 AM
    hi, I would like to start an easy(automatic) car wash in kochi, kerala. Can you help me to know how much does the machine cost and the available places. Also, suggest me which place you will prefer for a automatic car wash in kochi. Email: ashiqyusuf70@gmail.com
  • 115. Selvakumar said on 9/5/2015 1:31:42 PM
    I am tamilnadu . I am opening the car washing workshop this my idea.. .. how much cost equipment and other details please send me...
  • 116. sunil arora said on 9/10/2015 12:30:41 PM
    i want to start a car washing station in indore [mp] perchess old hayualic lift please send detail and cost and we want to know about the plant installation and about equipment and all cost indian rs thanks 09826011107
  • 117. sankesh said on 9/29/2015 4:44:02 AM
    I am from Qatar and would like to start a car wash business in Qatar so please provide me the details.Regards, sankesh.sankesh2002@yahoo.com
  • 118. Gulshan said on 9/29/2015 6:02:00 AM
    SPEED CAR WASH Franchise opportunity- mechanised Euro IV standard Car Wash & Detailing studio contact 8750687505 or visit www.speedcarwash.com.For Car Wash & cleaning equipment only visit www.neatenindia.com or call 9999142822
  • 119. Gireesh Kumar G said on 1/7/2016 3:41:04 AM
    Hi, I am from kerala, I would like to start a car wash business in Thrissur. Help me with details of best and low cost automatic and manual car wash machine with price and Machinery availability in kerala. whether a water recycling plant is required? What all licenses required? and How we can take Government license? What will be the electricity consumption? Being less knowledge in this field I value your advice with Thanks and Regards.
  • 120. JINSA SIYAD said on 1/13/2016 4:52:28 AM
    I AM FROM KERALA, I WOULD LIKE TO START A CAR WASH BUSINESS IN ERNAKULAM. I WANT TO KNOW ALL THE DETAILS SUCH AS LOW COST CAR WASHING MACHINE PRICES, LICENSE DETAILS, INSURANCE DETAILS, HOW MUCH SPACE NEEDED FOR THIS, AND TOTAL CAPITAL FOR A SMALL SCALE CAR WASHING BUSINESS. AND PLEASE SEND ME ALL THE DETAILS EARLY AS POSSIBLE. MY NO 9645292311
  • 121. Rahoof said on 2/1/2016 9:35:55 AM
    I had a plan to setup a carwash firm. Hence i pleased some guidance from your best knowledge (including equipment and other legal formalities) Thank you
  • 122. spsingh said on 2/11/2016 1:09:40 AM
    Hi, i want to start car wash station at Sangrur ( Punjab ). please tell me all the procedure & parameters.
  • 123. Gulshan Upneja beginner adviser said on 2/11/2016 3:44:25 AM

gulshan@speedcarwash.com || Consultant

• 124. RAFEEK said on 2/17/2016 12:36:45 PM
    I AM FROM KERALA, I WOULD LIKE TO START A CAR WASH BUSINESS IN KANNUR. I WANT TO KNOW ALL THE DETAILS SUCH AS LOW COST AUTOMATIC CAR WASHING MACHINE PRICES, LICENSE DETAILS, INSURANCE DETAILS, HOW MUCH SPACE NEEDED FOR THIS, AND TOTAL CAPITAL FOR A SMALL SCALE CAR WASHING BUSINESS. AND PLEASE SEND ME ALL THE DETAILS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.ALSO THESE DETAIL WHICH I M MENTIONING BELOW: 1.Money 2. License 3. Land Lease or Buy 4. Machinery 5. Electricity Connection 6. Any Others Details MY NO.7025633546
  • 125. hemant kuamar said on 2/18/2016 11:24:42 PM
    Dear,sir i want to a automatic car wash business please give me some detail in hindi & English.
  • 126. As said on 2/23/2016 9:59:37 AM
    Dear,I would like to start a car service center please help me to find out expenses and machine details and all.
  • 127. Deepu s said on 2/28/2016 3:29:58 PM
    Hi sir am from Kerala India I want full information about fully automatic car spa machine and who will supply , design of building , etc
  • 128. NAVEEN SHARMA said on 3/10/2016 5:46:14 AM
    dear sir am from jaipur (Rajasthan),i want to start the car wash business give me some detail about this.Thanks
  • 129. paramveer singh lamba said on 3/13/2016 3:53:40 AM
    Paramveer singh lamba, Dear Sir, I am from Navi Mumbai. I want to start a car service centre in Navi Mumbai.Please help me giving all the details such as Low cost car washing machine prices, license details, insurance details & total capital for small scale car washing business. Please send me all this details as early as possible. Thank you.
  • 130. Najeer said on 3/13/2016 4:41:52 AM
    Hi Sir, I would like to start a Car Washing Station. Would please provide me with all the details pertaining to this business including its machinery and stuffs and what factors to be considered to get this into profitable venture. Thank you, Najeer
  • 131. Gulshan Upneja beginner adviser said on 3/19/2016 8:14:32 AM
    Guys,Please share your phone number or email id for detailed information about car wash business or else can connect me @ 8750687505 or www.speedcarwash.com. Gulshan SPEED CAR WASH INDIA

gulshan@speedcarwash.com || Consultant

• 132. Veera said on 3/24/2016 1:48:09 AM
    Sir I am in tamilnadu I am interested in a car wash service business please sent the equipment details in low budget.
  • 133. Mihir Yadav said on 4/19/2016 5:16:52 AM
    I am planning to setup a Car washing business in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. I am looking for a supplier for complete setup of my business.I came to know from some trusted sources of your possession of car washing business and would very much like to learn more about it.I want to know the investment, land, labor and ROI on investment. I would appreciate if you can send any information that could help me in my selection process. Please elaborate on the various options along with the different prices, discounts, and availability.
  • 134. Gulshan Upneja beginner adviser said on 4/21/2016 1:58:47 AM

gulshan@speedcarwash.com || Consultant

• 135. Basil john said on 5/14/2016 3:17:28 AM
    Want to start a new car wash centre in Kochi. Not automatic. Pls suggest land requirements and machinery including man power. Like to know a budgeted amount for start up.
  • 136. NARENDRA LODI said on 6/1/2016 2:26:27 AM
    I WANT TO START A CAR SERVICE CENTER CUM WASH SHOP. BUT I HAVE NOT ANY PLAN THIS BUSINESS. SO PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT THIS BUSINESS. THANKS
  • 137. prakash said on 6/23/2016 2:37:19 AM
    Dear Sir, i am an indian. i have running business jay tata auto moter since 2003 to currently, and good experience in this field, i am a capable to invest for this project, i do have much specs for build this project and i would like to say first of all i want to see this project and get short tring first before i invest, so kindly get touch with me on bharat_zeal2008@yahoo.com or call on +918347479942
  • 138. Kamal prakask said on 6/30/2016 7:33:53 AM
    Hi, I am from Kerala india, I would like to start this business. But I don't know where to start. Pls kindly give some information about this. And pls mention the total cost of this project. Waiting for ur reply. Kamalprksh@yahoo.com
  • 139. Sathyan said on 7/7/2016 5:06:37 AM
    Sir can I have full information about car wash centre as I am planning to set a centre in kerala india
  • 140. junaid khan said on 7/21/2016 4:57:29 PM
    Dear, sir I'm in rajasthan (India). i want to a automatic car wash business please give me some detail in hindi & English. please help me to find out expenses and machine details and all. my no. 8875372637, e-mail add. Junaid.khan3716@gmail.come
  • 141. Prashanth said on 8/8/2016 4:37:02 AM
    Hello, I'm from India hyderabad. Wanna start a car wash business. But my investment is just 1 lakh rupees only. Pls guide me to do it in the budget. I have a good place to setup a car washing business in a heavy traffic route and enough place for car parking.
  • 142. Midhun said on 8/27/2016 6:44:43 AM
    Dear, sir I'm in kerala (India). i want to start automatic car wash business please give me some detail English. please help me to find out expenses and machine details and all. my e-mail midhun2k@gmail.com. I would like to start this business. Pls kindly give some information about this. And pls mention the total cost of this project. Pls suggest land requirements and machinery including man power. Like to know a budgeted amount for start up.
  • 143. shihab said on 9/2/2016 11:29:28 AM
    dear, sir I like to start automatic car washing business in cochi. please give me some details about total cost of this project my e-mail shihabca91@gmail.cm. faithfully waiting for your reply
  • 144. Zain said on 9/14/2016 12:40:35 AM
    Dear sir, I am thinking to start a car wash business in UAE, will thank full to you, if u give me an idea of cost and procedures, Regards... Xainkhan2000@gmail.com
  • 145. Midhun said on 9/14/2016 12:40:28 PM
    How much it coast in kerala including all equipment for car, not plang for heavy vehicle.
  • 146. Bhawna sonker said on 10/5/2016 1:07:38 AM
    Hello sir, I am from Lucknow and my name is bhawna and I wanted to know how can I open a car wash service centre in lucknow. Pls suggest me the whole process. Thanking you. Bhawna
  • 147. bikram said on 11/3/2016 8:37:04 AM
    Hi i want to open car wash business in east delhi area, can any one suggest me how much i have to minimum invest - suggest me for open - 8130604884
  • 148. Satya said on 11/5/2016 4:30:53 AM
    Hi Everyone, I have a fully equipped manual car wash station with all permits and license for lease. Location is Palakkad Dist Kerala. Contact me if interested on Whatsapp +919961472830 or Sathyajith_k@yahoo.com
  • 149. Anitha said on 11/15/2016 11:54:49 PM
    sir i want to start car wash business, Pls suggest/ advise regarding equipments , license procedure and cost
  • 150. George said on 11/26/2016 6:08:43 PM
    I would like to start a car wash, tire shop with alignment and balancing shop at Kottayam-Eranakulam road in Kerala. I have 12 cents of land with a frontage of 16 meters in that highway but this land is 2.5 meters below on the road level can you advise about the business and the capital requirements. if the space is enough I would like to include oil changing service center too.
  • 151. manikandan said on 12/24/2016 7:32:45 AM
    Hai Friends, i know some company in coimbatore tamil nadu is manufacturing car wash machines if interested plz contact them for details. I heard they manufacture wonderful quality machines. Airlub engineers, 09363104387 coiumbatore tamil nadu.
  • 152. Hafeez said on 1/4/2017 2:02:16 AM
    I want to start Semi Automatic Car Washing Unit, Please help me to know what plot size (Length*Width)is required.
  • 153. Arun said on 2/15/2017 9:43:05 AM
    I want to start a car wash business unit in kannur kerala. MAy i have the details