5 Guys Franchise Information
The Five Guys restaurant group is among the valued retro-style burger establishment.
The persons at the back of the corporation want to keep it brief and plain, in the appearance of a plain but cute menu presentation, an objective and operation statement written in no vague terms.
The Five Guys restaurant group presents a menu that is simple and basic, but is full with well-known burger and fry offerings. It also offers hamburgers, cheeseburgers, bacon burgers and bacon cheeseburgers. This four also comes in little form. All of the Five Guys restaurant’s well-known burgers are made from 100 percent new ground beef. The list of choices also provides 100 percent genuine hot dogs, cheese dogs, bacon dogs, and veggie or grilled cheese. The restaurant group is furthermore known for its well-known fries, which has a flavor of Five Guys Style and Cajun Style. It is cooked in genuine peanut oil that is proven to have no cholesterol.
The Five Guys restaurant is presently searching for expanding their contribution by working at new franchise opportunities for persons that have a small business franchise knowledge, or restaurant possession knowledge. Potential applicants must meet the essential requirements to be approved for a Five Guys franchise like:
- Having a liquid assets of around $500,000
- Has a net worth of around $1,300,000
- Has an knowledge on food and beverages industry
- Can open at least five or more locations
- Has the promise of defending and enhancing the Five Guys brand integrity
- Has a passion for burgers and fries.
The Basic Fees and Costs of a Five Guys Restaurant are:
- A franchise fee of $25,000 per restaurant
- A development fee of $50,000 per restaurant
- 6 percent in royalty fee
- 3 percent in Total Marketing fee
- An approximate of $200,000 up to $500,000 for build out costs.
The Five Guys Burgers and Fries restaurant was launched in 1986. They only started selling franchise opportunities in 2002. As of the year 2004, there were already seven franchise sites and five corporate owned sites.
The recent development plans for the Five Guys burger and fries restaurant group comprise Maryland as well as Virginia for the most part, although the corporation is thinking of franchising opportunity demand on other states, provided that the possible franchisees are monetarily stable and can manage the number of restaurants that a specific market region needs. The corporation is not currently giving financial supports, but to the people or companies that are able to finance their own franchises, the Five Guys restaurant groups do give massive training to get ready the new franchise owners for its business venture.
- Franchise Opportunities
- Small Manufacturing Business
- Wholesale Business Opportunities
- Farming Business Ideas
- Unique Business Opportunities
- Shop Business Ideas
- Small Business Opportunities
- Startup Company Ideas
- Home Based Business Opportunity
- Rural Business Opportunities
- Ideas for Small Business
- Starting Rental Business
- Tips for Buying and Selling
- Free Business Ideas
- Internet Business Ideas
- Service Business Ideas
- Retail Store Ideas
- Store Business Opportunities
- Entrepreneur Business Idea
- Financing a Small Business
- Small Business Articles
- Advice for Small Business
- Restaurant Business Opportunities
- Professional Career Opportunities
- Repair Business Opportunity
- Business Marketing and Advertising
- Instructor Guides
- Business Insurance Information