5 Guys Franchise Information

The Five Guys restaurant group is among the valued retro-style burger establishment.

The persons at the back of the corporation want to keep it brief and plain, in the appearance of a plain but cute menu presentation, an objective and operation statement written in no vague terms.

The Five Guys restaurant group presents a menu that is simple and basic, but is full with well-known burger and fry offerings. It also offers hamburgers, cheeseburgers, bacon burgers and bacon cheeseburgers. This four also comes in little form. All of the Five Guys restaurant’s well-known burgers are made from 100 percent new ground beef. The list of choices also provides 100 percent genuine hot dogs, cheese dogs, bacon dogs, and veggie or grilled cheese. The restaurant group is furthermore known for its well-known fries, which has a flavor of Five Guys Style and Cajun Style. It is cooked in genuine peanut oil that is proven to have no cholesterol.

The Five Guys restaurant is presently searching for expanding their contribution by working at new franchise opportunities for persons that have a small business franchise knowledge, or restaurant possession knowledge. Potential applicants must meet the essential requirements to be approved for a Five Guys franchise like:

• Having a liquid assets of around $500,000
  • Has a net worth of around $1,300,000
  • Has an knowledge on food and beverages industry
  • Can open at least five or more locations
  • Has the promise of defending and enhancing the Five Guys brand integrity
  • Has a passion for burgers and fries.

The Basic Fees and Costs of a Five Guys Restaurant are:

• A franchise fee of $25,000 per restaurant
  • A development fee of $50,000 per restaurant
  • 6 percent in royalty fee
  • 3 percent in Total Marketing fee
  • An approximate of $200,000 up to $500,000 for build out costs.

The Five Guys Burgers and Fries restaurant was launched in 1986. They only started selling franchise opportunities in 2002. As of the year 2004, there were already seven franchise sites and five corporate owned sites.

The recent development plans for the Five Guys burger and fries restaurant group comprise Maryland as well as Virginia for the most part, although the corporation is thinking of franchising opportunity demand on other states, provided that the possible franchisees are monetarily stable and can manage the number of restaurants that a specific market region needs. The corporation is not currently giving financial supports, but to the people or companies that are able to finance their own franchises, the Five Guys restaurant groups do give massive training to get ready the new franchise owners for its business venture.

• 1. Nizar Mostafa said on 7/5/2013 9:58:13 AM
    Hi , I'm looking to buy five guys franchise to Dubai - United Arab of Emirates , can you please send me the details of all requirements .
  • 2. Katie said on 5/27/2014 4:18:39 PM
    Could you send me where can i apply five guys franchise in new jersy city?
  • 3. Omar Alhaza'a said on 7/6/2014 5:08:14 AM
    I'm interested in five guys for KSA. Could you please advise if the brand is taking in the MENA region or not! If not, could you send me the needed details please. Regards, Omar
  • 4. muath Alarfaj said on 7/16/2014 6:17:33 PM
    Hi there. Could you please tell me who to talk to if I want to make an appointment to discuss the details. muath-alarfaj@hotmail.com thanks,
  • 5. Diane Redfern said on 7/16/2014 11:40:35 PM
    need info on 5 guys franchise. Zanesville, Ohio
  • 6. Salah alhelil said on 9/24/2014 8:31:13 PM
    @Omar Alhaza'a, I'm interested in five guys for KSA. Could you please advise me if brand in the western region or not if not , could you send me the needed details please. Regards, salah
  • 7. Gordon Harris said on 11/5/2014 2:18:14 PM
    Were a restaurant management company in Qatar Liquid capital no problem. real estate and construction ditto. We'de love the master franchise for five guys (i know its gone already) what about the possibility of sub franchise?
  • 8. salih said on 11/25/2014 8:23:41 AM
    I'm looking to buy five guys franchise to HOLLAND. can you please send me the details of all requirements. THANK YOU
  • 9. wegen said on 12/13/2014 11:16:01 AM
    Dear Sirs, We can full fill all your requirements and want to open in Dubai, UAE, please contact is immediately. Regards, Wegen
  • 10. Sami Al-Eitani said on 12/26/2014 6:01:49 PM
    Dear All, I would like to get 5 guys franchise in Saudi Arabia. I have the capability to run such business in my region. therefore, please advise if we can establish this type of Great business. Best Regards, Eng. Sami Al-Eitani, Mobile +966 549000013
  • 11. Dany Yazbek said on 1/13/2015 12:34:07 AM
    Hello, after trying five guys in london and having our kids get addicted to it, they desperately want us to try to bring Five Guys to Dubai(Unite Arab Emirates).. Kindly send us all the needed details to be able to get the franchise to Dubai. Thank you, Kind regards
  • 12. Tom said on 1/5/2016 12:49:05 PM